ShipRobot

Multi-channel & Multi-carrier shipping.

Work for ShipRobot?

Learning about ShipRobot?

ShipRobot Reviews

Showing 7 ShipRobot reviews
ShipRobot review by Carlos F.
Carlos F.

"Excellent order management"

What do you like best?

Work implemented with Amazon and relamente helps me to be able to manage the shipments of pending orders can synchronize them in real time, here I can save the data of the client's shipment and when I need to make a shipment to the same client, I can already count on the data that has been saved, on the other hand and the plus that has the software is that I can print my own labels from 1 to 50 labels and send the information to the customer by email to keep you informed of your package

What do you dislike?

My experience has been very good, at first I did not like the price but now they are more accessible and even allowed me at first to try the free shipping of 10 orders per month and it was where I realized it was great, I started with the plan I send Nano, allowing me to make 200 shipments per month, enough for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the payment of the Nano plan with an available shipment of 200 monthly is very good.

With product sales in the Amazon online store I offer decoration products at the most accessible price, this represents 50% of my income, with ShipRobot I can manage my client to send his order as quickly as possible and optimizing my time.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ShipRobot
ShipRobot review by Peter A.
Peter A.

"Worthwhile order management & shipping software for small/medium sized business"

What do you like best?

Ship Robot offers a free pricing plan, which allows users to manage 25 shipments a month within their platform. They synched well with UPS & Shopify, providing us a central management point for all orders & outgoing shipments.They also provide a helpful bulk download of PDF shipping labels for printing.

What do you dislike?

Within their management dashboard, users are unable to quickly identify whether a shipment has been delivered, is in-transit, or lost/damaged. In order to view this info, you're required to click into each specific order to determine shipping status, which can be cumbersome and time-consuming. Their website can also be slow to load at times. The search function is a bit cumbersome as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try their free trial. Their management dashboard is built for simplicity, so it's easy to navigate around. It's a great shipping management software to consider if you're new to eCommerce.

A central management dashboard for all orders and outgoing shipments that saved me time & effort.

What Shipping solution do you use?

ShipRobot review by Eunice H.
Eunice H.

"Management of orders management and shipping"

What do you like best?

You can track and create shipping labels, so you keep control of the delivery of the product to each user, it offers an excellent free price plan that allows the realization of 25 shipments per month within your platform, and also offers the generous download of labels in pdf format. It has a central panel of shipping and fairly qualified pedi.

What do you dislike?

The website needs improvements to facilitate its use, since sometimes it is complex and I am guided by tutorials to better understand its funsionamiento.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using the Nano plan for more monthly shipments.

A control and tracking of each shipment and order guaranteeing the arrival at its destination, the Nano plan is the best with a total of 200 monthly shipments.

ShipRobot review by Milangela L.
Milangela L.

"ShipRobot easy and practical for shipping and order management"

What do you like best?

It has a central administration panel for orders and shipments that I find totally practical and orderly for a better functioning, it also has the ability to track each shipment generating security in its delivery, I can make labels for each shipment and download them in PDF format It also has excellent plans and fabulous prices.

What do you dislike?

Improve the website to handle more information that allows me to use it without errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! It is quite simple and guarantees the security and delivery of shipments.

A better control of work in what to shipments and orders also refers guaranteed its delivery with its product tracking.

ShipRobot review by Milary M.
Milary M.

"Orders and shipping efficiently"

What do you like best?

With its function of tracking shipments, it maintains and completely insures the product while it reaches its destination, guaranteeing its delivery. The central shipping and ordering panel is quite efficient since it facilitates the process and saves time.

What do you dislike?

The website would be something that should be facilitated, sometimes I use other means such as tutorials to use this software correctly, since it can get confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Track shipments and save time with this product is possible, in orders and shipments is the best.

Order, effectiveness and better control in orders and shipments made, to ensure delivery and security.

ShipRobot review by Aimara L.
Aimara L.

"The best in orders and shipping"

What do you like best?

I like your ability to track and create labels to a free shipping generating more security and effectiveness. It has a central administration panel for orders and shipments with this I maintain an order and thus save time. Also a large download of PDF shipping labels to print.

What do you dislike?

The website is quite confusing, so sometimes I use tutorials to manage it better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For safe control of orders and shipments, it is the best product

I have an exact control of all my orders, a delivery order tracking their movements ensuring I deliver to their destination

ShipRobot review by User

"ShipRobot is the best way to keep up with your business"

What do you like best?

I like that you can track and create shipping labels free.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that the website is a little confusing. I have to watch tutorials for everything

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it ! Its very great

I have a way to keep up with all my orders , tracking where they are , insuring that they reach the customers destination.

Learning about ShipRobot?

* We monitor all ShipRobot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.