ScreenMeet

ScreenMeet is a simple, yet powerful online meeting software for sharing your PC, Mac or Android screen. Present from your computer or Apps from your Android. Save time and reduce frustration by not requiring downloads to attend.

Work for ScreenMeet?

Learning about ScreenMeet?

ScreenMeet Reviews

Ask ScreenMeet a Question
Showing 13 ScreenMeet reviews
ScreenMeet review by Eva K.
Eva K.

"Screenmeet as a remote control software."

What do you like best?

Has great features like diagnostic tool, file sharing, real time chat, screen sharing, session recording, session transfer just to list a few of them.

It is easy to use since one just click a link sent or enter a six digit code into a webpage or mobile app.

Have a great customer support whereby they view and remote control users screen directly in their web browser.

With Screenmeet, you need no more additional software to run remote support sessions.

It protects your data with high encryption security and allow you access your data safely and fast.

What do you dislike?

So far i got nothing to complain about Screenmeet. It a helpful and power app.

Am using ScreenMeet for screensharing, real time chatting with customers as well as holding up sessions with customers. It has made my customer relationship grow strong and also help me record sessions for future referencing.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ScreenMeet
ScreenMeet review by Chad C.
Chad C.

"Amazing and simple little app for demo'ing mobile applications"

What do you like best?

Drop-dead simple application that lets you share you mobile device screen with others through a web browser. You sign up, install the app, start the app, and it gives you a URL to provide to others - they then see what you are seeing and doing on your mobile device. There is virtually no lag. We are currently using this on Android for customer demos.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find one thing that I dislike in this app. $15/mo for the mobile version seems a little steep to me, but we are luckily able to expense this and get reimbursed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial where the first 5 screencast are free. See if it meets your needs.

I routinely stand up mobile applications and sites for clients and needed a way to easily share my device screen. This lets me send them a simple URL, they go to the site, and can see my device for the demo. I could see this working great for incorporating a demo of a mobile app into a presesentation, so long as you had internet access.

What Remote Support solution do you use?

ScreenMeet review by Wyatt B.
Wyatt B.

"Easiest mobile screen sharing solution"

What do you like best?

User interface is easy to follow. I love how easy it is to share the screen of whatever device I am on. Best of all I like how people can join my meeting

What do you dislike?

Not much as of now, it's bot fancy but simple yet powerful

Been using this product for a few months and have been very impressed with how easy it is to use. Clients have been very impressed with our capabilities to share mobile apps from anywhere to any device. This has really cut down on our time for documentation as well since we can throw up the app in a browser and record/capture features without taking screenshots, sending photos, etc. Highly recommend

ScreenMeet review by Roger T.
Roger T.

"Enterprise business tool built for the modern workforce"

What do you like best?

Screenmeet is a super-lightweight application that allows us to initiate screen-sharing quickly from the desktop or mobile. With no downloads or installation - meetings are up and running in seconds.

I often will text my guest with the link and they watch on their phone/iPad. Ease of use and the ability to include my own conference # is huge.

What do you dislike?

Although I don't mind it - some people wish that you could use video chat...but its so fast and simple that I'd much rather have the meeting/call than wait 12 mins to do troubleshooting with their IT person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial and use it on your next meeting...you'll wonder why it was so hard all this time.

No painful downloads and awkward video popups. Hyper fast and dependable - I've never had a disruption.

ScreenMeet review by CAMILA R.
CAMILA R.

"Gran herramienta con uso sencillo"

What do you like best?

Con ésta herramiento de uso pequeño, se pueden compartir pantallas de una forma ágil y sencilla sin mucha complicación. De ésta forma te asegura una comodidad y una comunicación única a la par que rápida y eficaz integrando la comunicación con la creatividad.

What do you dislike?

A veces es un poco lenta la aplicación pero se puede deber a varios factores externos que confluyen con la misma.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo a cualquier empresa para una fácil comunicación con tareas tanto complejas como simples para obtener una mayor eficacia a nivel comunicativo

La herramienta es simple, sencilla útil y eficaz. Para las pequeñas o medianas empresas resulta de gran utilidad aunque no tenga demasiadas opciones. Es lo que necesita una empresa que vaya a contra reloj con determinadas tareas,

ScreenMeet review by Tejass M.
Tejass M.

"Incredible platform for interaction among your colleaguest"

What do you like best?

Screen meet provides an impeccable service and user friendly software to interact with your business partners and colleagues in an attempt to exchange vital information for your organisation to function smoothly.

What do you dislike?

We face some technical issues as screenmeet is not established well enough in India however the software may be more interactive and could enhance their quality of vedio conferencing.

We at our organisation are solving numerous problems with screenmeet it helps us to save time and energy and allow us to focus on more important work.

ScreenMeet review by User

"Espectacular servicio"

What do you like best?

Me encanta lo fácil que es compartir la pantalla del dispositivo en el que estoy. Lo mejor de todo es que me gusta cómo las personas pueden unirse a mi reunión simplemente visitando el enlace a mi reunión; no necesitan descargar, instalar o registrarse para nada.

What do you dislike?

A veces la velocidad es un poco lenta. Además no hay transferencia de archivos para android!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pruebe la versión de prueba gratuita y vea si satisface sus necesidades.

Sin descargas dolorosas y ventanas emergentes incómodas. Muy rápido y fiable, nunca he tenido una interrupción. Nuestro equipo ahora se puede reunir de forma remota para las presentaciones de ventas, y no tenemos algunos de los problemas de conexión que teníamos con nuestro software anterior.

ScreenMeet review by Brittany L.
Brittany L.

"Easy sales and buy ins"

What do you like best?

It’s made communication with my customers a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

The link to screenmeet doesn’t always make it to the customer

Effectively able to communicate and collaborate with customers

ScreenMeet review by User in Internet

"I love holding meetings with ScreenMeet"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to share the screen of whatever device I am on. Best of all I like how people can join my meeting just by visiting the link to my meeting; they don't need to download, install or register for anything.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that most people are still using Skype and Google when the ScreenMeet solution is much simpler.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try

This allows me to easily share my screen with anyone without needing them to install or setup an app.

ScreenMeet review by Yanchen L.
Yanchen L.

"i like this app"

What do you like best?

easy to use, very convenient, and inexpensive

What do you dislike?

sometimes the speed is a little bit slow

have remote meetings

ScreenMeet review by User

"Great for sales teams, best software for mobile support"

What do you like best?

really fast onboarding - no need to create accounts or remember complicated IDs

What do you dislike?

no file transfer for android! This needs to be fixed.

Our team can now meet remotely for sales presentations, and we do not have some of the connection issues we were having with our previous software.

"ScreenMeet rocks"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to screen share from my phone and computer to any device. Best of all, the attendee just clicks the link and can join, instantly. No download, no app, no software needed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It just works on any device. So simple for attendees!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Faster sales cycle. Easier close. Less frustration on both sides.

"Amazing service"

What do you like best?

The ability to share screens with customers

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, I like it all together

Better understanding of our website, creating a great customer experience, and all while building trust with the customer.

Learning about ScreenMeet?

* We monitor all ScreenMeet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.