ScheduleOnce Reviews & Product Details

ScheduleOnce Overview

What is ScheduleOnce?

Increase sales, delight customers. Let prospects and clients schedule meetings while your team works. Add customer scheduling superpowers to your website. Add booking pages to your website in minutes. Let prospects and clients schedule meetings in seconds. Let prospects and clients choose when to meet with your team. Share your team’s availability to reduce scheduling delays. Connect with your G Suite, Office 365, Exchange, Outlook, or iCloud calendars. Send calendar invitations with secure video links. Save time with automatic calendar invitations and secure video links for Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex, Google Meet, and more. ScheduleOnce connects with the tools your team already uses. Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, Cisco Webex Meetings, Skype, Google Calendar, Office 365 Calendar, Exchange/Outlook Calendar, iCloud Calendar, Salesforce, Infusionsoft, Gmail, PayPal, and thousands of Zapier integration possibilities.

ScheduleOnce Details
German, English, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish

A truly versatile and personal online booking page. Clients make a booking and appointments are automatically created in your calendar of choice.

OnceHub
2006
Walnut, CA

ScheduleOnce Screenshots

ScheduleOnce Reviews

Showing 21 ScheduleOnce reviews
Already have ScheduleOnce?
Systems Manager
What do you like best?

Ease of scheduling for customers and for potential applicants. Really makes a big difference having the ability to schedule through a website as opposed to over the phone. Multiple booking pages makes it easy to setup for different business locations as well as capacity at each. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be a little less complicated. Not hard to set up, but it feels very disconnected. I would prefer something a little more straightforward. Also, phone support requires payment for help with setup. I have seen some options on other vendor platforms that allow a little more control over follow up emails that I like better; the cost difference isn't reasonable though. I would like the ability to have more control over follow up emails. Having a different replyto depending on the booking page for starters and having the ability to receive an email asking if the customer came in or was a no-show for their appointment before sending an automatic post service follow up would be awesom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended. Requires a bit of setup but for the customer, it makes life much easier and the ability to manage a schedule much better for us. I chose "Don't know" for headed in the right direction simply because I have seen so little change/improvement over five years. Most companies work hard to improve functionality and the overall offering of the service and I have seen little to no improvement. The rule is keep up or catch up, catch up never works really well. I would be concerned that in a short bit of time they will be so far behind their competitors that it will be hard to keep choosing them as a best option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No more phone tag! Previously I would play phone tag with applicants to get them in for an interview. Now they schedule themselves. It allows us control over how many customers are able to schedule appointments as well as oversight with management to ensure that we are fully booking our days up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Team Lead.
What do you like best?

I like that there was a free trial and I took advantage of it to try the service and see how much it worked for me.

It integrates with my Outlook Calendar and so there is no way for there to be a clash of appointments between what I have on my Outlook Calendar and what is scheduled on Scheduleonce.

It accommodates people in different time zones by converting my free time to the time zone of the person, looking to book appointments with me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe my needs are quite basic, but I haven’t found anything I dislike about Scheduleonce for now. Also, it does not integrate with Bluejeans, which is our primary video conferencing solution at work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduleonce has saved me a lot of minutes on a day to day basis by practically removing the need to first have a phone call or email communication with anyone, before they are able to schedule appointments with me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Support Specialist
What do you like best?

Easy to use meeting scheduler . All you have to do is share the link and clients can schedule a meeting with you based on mutual availability! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not so user friendly if you have to make changes to your work hours in the tool if you are on a rotational shift! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy client bookings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Minimalistic settings and great interface on how to use meeting link ! All you have to do is share the link with clients and integrates really well with Google Calendar and zoom! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly haven't had any issues yet. One thing that I could think of is better control to change your work hours especially if you have rotational shifts! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy approach to have your client book meeting based on your availability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

We used ScheduleOnce for scheduling meetings and checking. It is easy to use and configure for users, as well as intuitive. After setting up, there is a URL that we could share with customers. Feedback is excellent with a systematic set of follow-up reminders, instructions, and follow-up actions after the meeting ends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

During the use ScheduleOnce for us, we have not identified minuses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend it software for another companies, ScheduleOnce performs its tasks well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ScheduleOnce was used to schedule meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Love the tool for what it is. No more dealing with individual appointments. Connect your calendar to the system and then your availability is able to be edited by you, and appointments can be made by everyone else. It's great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Setting things up on the back end can be tricky. You'll need an advisor to help you get it all up and running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have large-scale appointments that need to be made, use this system. Back end work is a little confusing, but the staff-side of things works great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So much time and energy is wasted during scheduling...then rescheduling, etc etc. Less frustration on all ends! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

you can customize your link so that people know it's you, and it integrates with our CRM software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i don't have anything i dislike at this point Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

check integrations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

clients booking appointments is super easy for them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Success Manager
Venture Capital & Private Equity
What do you like best?

I like that I can link my calendar and then simply send people to my calendar to schedule a time that works for both of us. I can create custom times within which people can schedule, and I don't have to worry about being double booked. It translates my free time to the user's time zone so it's easy to accommodate users worldwide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seems like it gets disconnected from my calendar a lot and I have to manually resync. There have also been times when I've gotten direct emails from clients telling me that there are no times available when I have an empty calendar. It's like ScheduleOnce blocked my calendar off for me but I could never figure out why. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think ScheduleOnce is a simple solution for calendar management and booking, but I'd like to see a better user interface. The administrator experience is confusion, and I don't feel like it's very intuitive. I didn't receive much education on how to use it. I'm sure there are highly complex features that I could be taking advantage of and I just don't have the time to research or implement them because they're not obvious. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client training, support, and live demos. It's great for coordinating schedules between multiple parties in different time zones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SchduleOnce is a very robust and full featured scheduling system. It gives a great amount of control and flexibility to deploy a system where clients can schedule their times and avoid the phone tag game. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little complicated to set up. Also, when starting to run multiple team members, get more costly than it's competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling a live one on one phone call with people who have just viewed our automated webinar Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

I can pre set appointments, block family time, personal time & attach my Zoom link so that everything is done in one easy step! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The set up video process was easy to follow, the format is easily understood and it’s compatible with google chrome & safari Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time management & organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Its extremely simple to setup user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Must pay for outlook integration and infusionsoft integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It integrates with many different software which helps if you use multiple calendar software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have it setup to auto accept appointments based on a time slot schedule. I have doubled my appointments for services and made it easy for contacts to speak with me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Official Member
Civic & Social Organization
What do you like best?

I coach executives and three different coaching companies book me to provide coaching for their clients. It is so easy to send the LINK in my first emails and let the scheduling happen without multiple calls to assistants (or more and more to the executive him/herself). Very convenient that so much happens without me doing anything Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On three occasions over the last few years, ScheduleOnce has unilaterally canceled meetings from my calendar and notified my client that I had canceled the meeting with the reason listed as. "Bill Gardner canceled." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use their help group when you are setting up - you can do it on your own but you may miss some "bells and whistles." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time (hours) that I could not charge to a client can now be filled with chargeable hours. Lots of benefits to the top line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Podcast Marketing / Production Expert
What do you like best?

1. pick when you're available.

2. send people your calendar

3. appointments are booked automatically

This is so easy to use and a real time saver. No more going back and forth trying to get a time that works for both parties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have to use Google Cal. Normally I use iCal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

podcast booking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager - Getting Started Expert
What do you like best?

The straightforward implementation, as I help customers implement this solution and integrate it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pricing structure. The per user cost is higher than competitors when integrating with software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If looking for scheduling alone, or connecting your calendar with a less common third party via zapier, this is a great option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automated scheduling connected with automated campaigns via integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Nothing, I think it was a complete ripoff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Probably the biggest nickle and dime operation I have seen. EVERYTHING is an unbelievably overpriced add-on.

They have the opposite mentality of the “lets just make it awesome for people, and they will come”

expect to pay more than a car payment if you want a few people in there with any kind of customization. Something about it just really annoys me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn't it's the worst Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Im not even using it anymore due to the outrageous prices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and Google syncronization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the client will cancel and it will not reflect this in my Google calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was easy for our team to book clients with little effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software specialist
What do you like best?

I tested many, its very easy to setup, great customer support. Add it to your signature file, make sure you update your own calendar and it does the rest for you. Very accurate, big time saver. I book demos worldwide selling construction software, 14,000 live chats in a year, 2,221 demos in 4 years, so any smart tool that allows me to do the work of 3 people is welcome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing, the support is great, its a solid product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I set up demos worldwide for my team, so I'm working in 8 time zones, 24/7. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

I love, how I no longer have to have "back and forth" email communications trying to solidify a time to connect with a potential client.

Makes my life a lot easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the meeting are not automatically synced to Salesforce yet (Although, I have been in touch with their support team and they said that functionality is coming soon!!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are struggling to convert emails to qualifying calls or even demo meetings... ScheduleOnce is a great tool to help you out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You are solving the issues of scheduling a meeting via email.

We saw a huge bump in our meeting numbers when we include the ScheduleOnce link to allow the prospect the option to just click the link and select the best time. No more hassles of back and forth emails to get a time selected! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I like the fact that MeetMe.SO automatically determines person's time zone. We used to use TimeTrade before and it was a permanent source of bungled appointments. Oh and BTW I've tried every appointment scheduler under the sun before zeroing in on MeetMe.SO. By far the best for our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The admin back-end could use some usability and user experience improvement. Every time I need to make a change to settings it takes me a while to figure out how to do it and where everything is. But since I rarely have to do it, it doesn't matter much to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Eliminates back-and-forth to determine suitable time for an appointment for both parties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Meet Me platform is extremely simple to use, both as someone looking to schedule and as someone looking to host a meeting. You pick three times from the spots that are available, and fire away; it's as simple as that.

It's a clean process, and much better than the archaic email back-and-forth to set up time to connect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform itself has a somewhat dated interface. However, given the complexity of the platform, it's probably best to KISS (or, "keep it simple, stupid"). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are lots of vendors out there, as listed here (https://www.g2crowd.com/categories/online-appointment-scheduling/products). Look at a few of them, and pick the one that works best with the calendar software you already use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've used it many times to schedule meetings with others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Outreach - Founding Team
What do you like best?

ease and scope of use, by scope i mean, you could send the link to people or have it embedded in a button on your website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it looked even better. see for yourself: http://www.meetme.so/RajNadar Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

calendar management, giving access to prospects and customers to add agenda, choose the time available on your calendar Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for ScheduleOnce?

ScheduleOnce Categories on G2