1) The ease of use of the software for the process owners or SMEs. We started out with a manual process and something always seemed to "fall through the cracks". With Resolver GRC software, the workflow and tracking ability let's our process owners, managers and compliance team know where the process is at all times.
2) Another great thing: having a support package, the response time of the support team is usually within 15-20 minutes and the team is very courteous, friendly and knowledgeable!
3) The project managers are very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.
4) Having worked with the software from configuration to working stage, minor changes and additions to frameworks can be made with ease.
5) The ability to post suggestions for improvements to upcoming upgrades via community ideas and suggestions website and upgrade and maintenance notifications in advance of changes.
The inability to interchange the GRC Programs with the Location and Corporate Planning Framework.
An invaluable tool is the support package - it includes training and support on upgrades to software.
Process owners are able to complete documentation at any time and certifications can be performed quarterly or yearly, processes being completed in a timely manner and before deadlines are reached; reports can be run at any time; neat packaging for auditors. Process Owners are able to commit time to compliance, whereas without the software, compliance would be left on a to-do-list and left in the background.