RelPro Reviews & Product Details

What is RelPro?

RelPro delivers a unique combination of smart prospecting, quality leads and targeted intelligence for sales, marketing and business development professionals. We analyze data on more than 150 million decision-makers and 7 million companies from trusted sources, social networks and the web. Through SaaS and Data Services solutions, RelPro enables organizations to find leads and generate actionable intelligence on executive-level relationships efficiently and systematically. RelPro is a trusted partner to leading companies, non-profits and universities.

RelPro Screenshots

RelPro Reviews

1-50 of 148 total RelPro reviews
Junior Advisor
Financial Services

"A user-friendly tool for all businesses ."

What do you like best?

Relpro makes it easy to filter your searches by providing a plethora of search options. They also provide a lot of data.I like the ability to see exactly which industry, location, size of the company, and revenue amounts. We were able to gather a highly tailored list that compiled all of their contact information including phone number and emails. They also made it very easy to export by offering the csv view of the file, our CRM only allows csv imports, so this made for a smooth transition.

What do you dislike?

The website layout is a bit cluttered. The sidebar shows various search options but it seems like they can all just be listed as a filter option for one search tab. The new search view is nice but does not really add anymore useful features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Relpro is a great tool for lead building

We have been trying to find corporate leaders and heads of human resource departments. Relpro has allowed us to not only filter the specific industries, but also which positions we would like to see contact info for. Other lead generating companies take more control of the process and limit our ability to select which contacts we would like. It is nice having a resource that we can access ourselves and filter; rather than have an excel file with contacts sent to us. Their service brings lead generation to the modern age, I didn't realize how much we were missing out.

Vice President, Corporate Advisory
Investment Banking

"Cutting-Edge Market Intelligence Tool"

What do you like best?

What is proprietary to Relpro that is truly unmatched is its ability to pull data from a variety of sources and become a one-stop-shop for professionals who are looking for market intelligence

What do you dislike?

I think the UCC filings tab can be further enhanced. Also, the Education tab should be able to run search and connect you with all professionals who attended the same college/university - could be a huge differentiator.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I encourage you to contact Lance and obtain a trial to test the product and draw your own conclusions. There are various case studies conducted by Relpro that show how much time is saved using this unique technology with proven results

On the M&A side, we use it more frequently for buy-side work to pull company profiles

Response from Urooj Ansari of RelPro

Sikander, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business.

Thank you for choosing Relpro.

The RelPro Team

"Amazing tool for growth in any size company! "

What do you like best?

I enjoyed using RelPro to grow and enhance our prospect list. RelPro is an extremely efficient and easy way to find contact information for prospects. Googling and searching websites is very time consuming, so RelPro eliminates a lot of that time. RelPro is also very intuitive, so you won't waste time training employees how to use it. You can easily search by contact name or company. Most listings include telephone numbers and email addresses which are the most important for us. The prospect list we created was also easy to export into an Excel file, so we could analyze the contacts and filter/sort how we like.

What do you dislike?

We loved everything almost everything about RelPro. The only issue I ran into was integrating with Salesforce. The reason we couldn't do this is because of our Salesforce membership, so it had nothing to do with RelPro.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend signing up for a trial of RelPro, so you can experience how amazing it is!! If you are looking to find contact info and grow your client list which in turn will increase your sales, RelPro is the right product for your company!! Once you try it, you'll immediately see the value.

RelPro has helped us build a robust prospect list, so we can start reaching out to additional clients that we don't have contact info for. Without RelPro we would spend hours searching their websites and googling their contact info or LinkedIn profiles to find a way to speak with them. The core benefits of RelPro are how efficient it is and how much time it saves!

VP, Managing Director
Public Relations and Communications

"Great data. Great service."

What do you like best?

I've used other services that do one piece. Crunchbase to get size and funding, Linked in for contacts, Hunter.io for email address...RelPro has it all at your fingertips.

What do you dislike?

There is really not much I dislike. RelPro serves its function quite well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would love to see more crunchbase infor (number of employees, rounds of funding, total funding, funding round leads.

We are an IT staffing firm, so any company with an IT staff is a real target. RelPro enables us to target CIO or CTO by geography or by company or nationwide. In addition, it helps us head hunt...if we need DevOps Director in NY, I can target that title and find hundreds of people with that job currently...they are good head hunt targets.

Response from Urooj Ansari of RelPro

Adam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. We're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team at support@relpro.com and we'd be happy to help!

Vice President, Finance and Operations

"A great business tool"

What do you like best?

The software has been enormously helpful, and a very significant time saver for all users within our organization. It has helped us find contacts that we would not have otherwise and has been instrumental in our work. In addition, the customer service could not be better. Any questions are answered very quickly and our team is always updated on any new improvements made to the tool.

What do you dislike?

None of impact. Sometimes multiple entries come up for individuals, but according to our account manager, this has been addressed in the latest update.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a really great tool and has helped our organization save a lot of time. I highly recommend this tool for organizations that look to seek out contact information and prospect new relationships/opportunities.

It used to be difficult to find contact information of individuals we wanted to seek out on behalf of our organization. A significant amount of time used to be invested in this task, however RelPro has significantly reduced the time required to do this. It has consolidated all of this information in one place and has a very user-friendly interface to search through the information. Our teams are made much more efficient as a result of using RelPro, allowing us to spend the extra time in our engagement work.

Response from Urooj Ansari of RelPro

Thank you for the fantastic review, Teresa!

I'm so glad to hear that RelPro has been an instrumental tool in your prospecting and pre-call research.

Thanks again for being a RelPro user.

Digital Marketer

"Solid Software for High Quality B2B Leads"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is the best I have ever experienced: our account manager Andrew always makes himself available, he is very dedicated and responsive to our needs. He is an essential partner whom we can't do without.

What do you dislike?

There's no possible integration with Sugar CRM available at this time.

I enjoy the precision targeting: we are spending money targeting the right people. Our prospect list is growing fast. We are able to get our brand in the face of target accounts and move them through the funnel.The platform is also super easy to use and they are constantly working on new features to improve our experience.

Business Development Representative

"Good Reinforcement"

What do you like best?

Scope of employees not found on LinkedIn. Often when trying to find people, I see that their info listed online may tend to be not intentionally wrong, but untrue. For example, a lot of people have old jobs listed as their current ones, so it can be troubling trying to see which their real current position is. Other than that, the customer service has been kick ass. Lance Rosenthal was transferred to help during a live chat a couple of days ago. He reached back out to me today, and was genuine about improving my workflow with the tool you offer. Also, for mentioning the opportunity to do this.

What do you dislike?

To be honest the only thing I think could use some help is a few times that I've run searches for companies, the names of the companies may be slightly different than the name. So for example, if I search for a fake company, let's say its called "EARF" i wont be able to find it at first, and it could be listed on your site as like "E.A.R.F, Inc. " Not a big issue though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It should be used probably instead of Agency Access, or even Linkedin at time for the sake of validity.

I'm using RelPro to really ensure that emails out correct so I have less bounce backs. I've had the benefit of corrected Hunter provided emails. Also, being able to increase my lead base. Having a credible source really allows me to have much less organizational issues in the long run.

Energy Resource Partner
Oil & Energy

"The best way to get an edge!!"

What do you like best?

I like the research and combining the contact data with personal and company research. This gives me the extra edge when contacting potential clients. I also like the Advanced filter settings. I can filter on the exact kind of person I want within a company and save that filter in a list. I can easily plug this saved roles for future searches.

What do you dislike?

The majority of the contact information is from Zoominfo which is good however it would be nice to combine other databases for a more robust contact base. I would also recommend having a feature the automatic updates and alerts you on your saved contact information on your lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would consider adding additional contact information data bases. Most of the information is from Zoominfo. Using the "As of Date" is critical to getting correct information. Relpro guarantees authentic contact information if it's been updated within the past year.

I do the majority of my work in Mexico and it very hard to good contact information. With Relpro I can filter on country and role within the company. Thi has made my job much easier and I am able to get the contact information quickly. I also like the " As of date" filter option which allows me to have the confidence to know the contact information is up to date.

Sales Director

"Good for what it is "

What do you like best?

Good way to aggregate information from basic sources like ZoomInfo and board members, as well as some news feeds and other useful company info

What do you dislike?

compared to other products in the market like rain king or discovery org, I believe this tool lacks a pretty considerable bit of functionality. there is no real ability to gather actionable or intelligent insight. Can you get direct phone number or email addresses or basic news on the company or board, yes - but that doesn't make a subscription with relpro much more valuable than one with the place it aggregates from (zoominfo) and an RSS feed.

While my personal preference would be some more "intelligence" from the service, but I would see how this does fit some org's needs.

Additionally I think the commercial model is JV - shouldnt charge per view/upload

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend a more enterprise ready solution, if budget allows (Rain King or D-Org) but if budget is short, RelPro is much better than just Sales Nav

my team mostly uses our RelPro account to source contact info for prospects. we also use the tool to determine what companies may or may not be susceptible to our prospecting effort over the phone and / or over email.

The benefits we have seen have been incremental, but noticeable (especially over not using any tool like this at all) including; being able to call and speak with key decision makers directly, finding out what is happening on the boards of fortune 500 and fortune 1000 companies

Executive Assistant
Insurance

"Stellar Program"

What do you like best?

The usefulness and easiness to find someone anywhere in the world. In a matter of a few clicks you can find out who works where, their title, and even the best way to contact them. Not much training or assist is needed. I was able to figure out how to use the platform on day one. I knew how to export and how to add filters and parameters is the best feature. I believe in seeing news article about an individual or company is useful.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to verify leads and confirm that the individual stills works at the company it states. For example, there were a few times when it says abc individual works at abc but when an email is sent to them an error is received.

Another issue I've noticed that there might a few individuals that are in the system because there are nowhere to be found. I wish Relpro somehow used LinkedIn or another platform where there are thousands of users and be able to find their information there. Lots of users have their contact information listed, if there was a way to extract that information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take the 1 on 1 that your rep offers. They can show you small nicks on how to get a better search result. It will blow your mind away. Always think ahead and be ready to explore more.

Finding leads to rent our space and book event space. The benefits that i have realized that is that I can enter a company or even a title and I will find thousands of people and I can set parameters and filters to get the most accurate contact listing.

Education Market Manager

"RelPro delivers contacts with speed."

What do you like best?

The coolest part about RelPro is filtering by the most common titles that buy your product.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the emails that I generate from RelPro bounce. I've actually had a few send back that they were retired.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RelPro is a great way to jump into lists and data mining. Our marketing database has benefited greatly from RelPro!

RelPro helps our company generate a large volume of new contacts quickly. Hours of tedious research online can be averted through using RelPro and filtering by industry, company, title.

Response from Urooj Ansari of RelPro

Trey,

We appreciate your feedback on the level of data quality. Expanding our data and improving data accuracy is a top priority for us.

Business Line Manager

"Help when I need it"

What do you like best?

- Access to the full profile page of a contact, so I know I am looking at a right person and able to learn more about him/her. The fact that I can see the date when the contact info was updated.

- Reasonable richness of the database. We work in a very specific field and still I am able to find quite nice number of contacts each single time we would run a new campaign.

- Convenience of use. I can quickly build a list and export it.

- Support team. They are absolutely great! Haven't failed me or disappointed me not even once. Any issue I had I was timely supported on. Any credits issues was always fairly treated.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. They are growing as a platform and they're providing a fair service for the cost they ask. They offer great support and you can feel that they eager to be better and bigger. Some features can be improved such as their new linkedin addon, which i find incredibly useful. Maybe some marking on the leads that have been already opened (purchased).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They deliver on what they promise and on a reasonable cost! Great support team!

If you are looking for a solution that can get you contact details quickly RelPro will be a good tool. If you are trying to build a small list per a certain criteria - RelPro will help you with that. It doesn't have an overwhelming menu, it's pretty straight forward and the company is working on improvements so to enhance the user experience

Main problem is missing email addresses. A lot of time we got a Linkedin list or some people we got referred to etc but we are missing on their contact details, and this is were we use RelPro the most.

In addition, quite few times it saved us a lot of time when we needed to build a specific list in a very short period of time for a new marketing campaign

Chief Sales Officer
Internet

"Best of breed for filling the top of funnel"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. My team can build a prospect lists on the fly, import them to SalesForce.com and start calling all within 10 minutes. The Data is accurate and complete. I also am happy to say how easy it is to work with Martin and Lance and team. When we need more data, or to build out a huge email campaign, they roll their sleeves up and jump in to help.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see more social data if possible.

In a startup environment the top of the funnel is our biggest challenge. Being able to add to that quickly and make sure that my team has new prospects is a huge win. We also love to use the Technology search feature. That has been a huge win for us, as there are many other pieces of software that could indicate a great fit for untapt.

Vice President Strategic Business Development
Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Excellent Tool for Network Intelligence"

What do you like best?

There are 3 main business problems that RelpPro has helped me solve. First, it allows me a way to track our network / our prospects through the alert feature. Second, it helps me identify who the decision makers I am trying to reach within an organization are (as well as contact information). And finally, it is a quick and efficient way to research people / organizations before a meeting.

Beyond being a terrific software, it has an amazing team led by Martin Wise who have been excellent business partners and always gone out of their way to make our experience a successful one.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I can think of that is negative - it is one of very few companies I whole wholeheartedly recommend!

All three that I mentioned in my first bulletin - I am trying to keep track of all the people and organizations within our network as well as find efficient and warm ways of expanding that network.

Business Development Representative

"Prospecting tool done right."

What do you like best?

The customer service is unparalleled. I have been working directly with RelPro's CEO, Martin, and a Customer

Success Associate, Lance, and could not be happier with my experience. They are very responsive and receptive to feedback - they work very hard to ensure my team is up to date with product functionality and new features. I also enjoy the fact that RelPro aggregates so many sources of information - it's much like having 10 tools within a single user friendly UI.

What do you dislike?

If I had to choose something it would be that some of the notifications that pop up can be intrusive and block/get in the way of things that you may be clicking on at the time.

It has definitely streamlined the prospecting efforts of myself and my team. In such a fast paced environment we need information on our prospects in the blink of eye, and that is what RelPro provides.

"Nonprofit prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

The access to contact information for individuals by company, title, and geographic location

What do you dislike?

exporting a list counts as profile views. When the search results are in the thousands it would be nice to be able to sort them or see them in an easier view (e.g., excel/.csv). I can't see how many profile views we have used of our contracted total.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The BoardEx piece is still not very useful but being able to search for people and companies has been great.

We are finding contact information for people we did not previously have access to. This is helping us open the door to make a warm connection instead of pursuing grant funding with cold proposals.

Response from Urooj Ansari of RelPro

Hello,

Thanks for the review! As a heads up, you can click on "Subscription Usage" option under "Settings" to view the profile-view count/usage.

Please don't hesitate to reach us directly at support@relpro.com.

Owner
Design

"A modern day intelligence platform"

What do you like best?

There are many players in the world of SaaS. What makes RelPro a true gem, is its ability to understand users and give them the personalization they need, when they need it.

What do you dislike?

As more users come to the platform, RelPro continues to expand their features and search options to accommodate more use cases. While this is very exciting, I never want RelPro to lose sight of their core product vision.

RelPro is able to elegantly solve simply the problem of information overload. Amongst today's busy tweets, updates, prospect changes, there is not enough time in the day to consume it all. Even at best, a manual approach comes with many fragmented silos, to which feels like a very hacked together solution. Enter RelPro 2.0, an place where only the most important content matters, customized by no one other than yourself. The product is able to grow and adapt to your needs, with very contextualized functions throughout your end-end experience.

Chief Marketing Officer

"A must have tool for demand generation, prospecting and sales intelligence "

What do you like best?

Accuracy of contact details - I've used many tools in the past and none was as accurate and comprehensive as RelPro. This is a key for all of our marketing campaigns.

The Tech Search tool is amazing and gave us a better tool to perform prospecting. As a tech company that can complement other technologies, this info helped us to focus on the right prospects.

As preparation for marketing campaigns, the ability to manage lists and search multiple roles against a list saved us so much time and we can now execute campaigns much faster.

What do you dislike?

Since there is so much information, there are cases in which I get too many results.

That is being solved by using additional parameters in the search criteria.

Demand generation

Prospecting and

Intel. on companies and people of interest.

Client Engagement TeleSales Manager
Financial Services

"RelPro review II"

What do you like best?

Essy of use, multiple ways of searching with tons of filters to drill to the right person

What do you dislike?

unsaved filters when to click on contacts - only able to see 250 contacts at a time or being able to set the search limit in the setting. Wish e we can upload own lists to app

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Combines many sources and keeps the contacted updated- plus great links to Linkend and other social media sites.

Finding the right contacts at unknown firms

Branch Operations Manager

"Great tool for marketing and sales leads"

What do you like best?

I like Relpro's ability to finely segment searches by industries, titles, location, company size, and etc.

What do you dislike?

Relpro is more cumbersome to learn compared to its competitors, but with training and their helpful staff - anyone can learn how to use it properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RelPro is a good tool compared to its competitors. RelPro allows us to find leads for sales and marketing in very specific industries, regions and etc. Their staff is very helpful, knowledgeable, and available when you have questions about using their product.

We are able to find leads in targeted industries to help us get into the doors of prospective customers.

Response from Urooj Ansari of RelPro

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to review us on G2. We're really glad that you liked the search function.

Thank you for being a RelPro User.

Manager Business Development

"Great tool for people in sales - it pulls many resources into one spot! "

What do you like best?

ease of being able to look up by person or company. the fact that it pulls from many resources with one subscription allowing one use id and log in

What do you dislike?

hot buttons for top actions. there is so much information, its hard to remember a good flow to review all info on a person or company

email addresses and direct phone numbers has been #1. changes in staffing #3

Response from Urooj Ansari of RelPro

Hi Angela

Thanks for taking time to share your feedback. Your feedback is valuable in identifying improvements to our product.

Manager, Disclosure Services
Environmental Services

"Incredible resource for contact research"

What do you like best?

The collection of information that RelPro brings together is unmatched. In addition, our organization often looks for the individuals within the same role across multiple companies, RelPro's list feature has saved me a ton of time. Being able to share these lists with new employees is an added benefit that saves our whole team time. Finally, the advanced find enables me and my team to filter for the right contacts and the right quality of information (i.e. only contacts with available phone numbers and email addresses).

What do you dislike?

Not much too dislike. The only issues I have faced are that sometime multiple listings appear for companies and individuals and I have to sort through them to find the correct information. Sometimes duplicate contacts will contain different email addresses and phone numbers, this makes it difficult to know which is correct. However, Lance, our RelPro account manager, recently told us about the filter by last update feature which has cut down on this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the customer support and explore the additional features. Our primary use is contact research but some of the additional features have been helpful and could be even more so in the future.

Our organization needs to get in touch with hundreds of companies ever year to inform them of requests. RelPro helps us easily find the right contacts and their contact information for all of these companies. It has saved us hundreds of hours of internet research and main line pass-offs.

Project and Executive Assistant
Environmental Services

"Quick, accurate tool for prospecting"

What do you like best?

The highlight of RelPro for me is its speed, ease of use, and accuracy. When a name is needed or a method of contact, I can get it much faster than I have with other services or conventional search methods.In addition, the tool works in the background and can deliver up-to-date news and hits on a company or individual while you are conducting other searches or doing other work. So if I am compiling a contact list, for example, the engine might pull some important information on John Doe while I've moved on and am searching for Jane. I use this weekly for prospecting, reaching event invitees, and making high level connections.

Finally, I'd add that RelPro has proved useful across varied teams in my organization, so the tool manages to be targeted and simultaneously flexible.

What do you dislike?

Occasional duplication of individuals in search results (you might search John Doe, and see his name appear multiple times under different and past titles).

One of the key tenants of any organization is maximum return on effort--too often, ideas are bogged down in basic execution. RelPro minimizes time spent collecting contact information and identifying key individuals, and maximizes output with the accuracy of its results. I can usually find any individual I need within a moment or two, and I can compile and export a priority target list for a sector or company in minutes.

(10,001+ employees)

"RelPro has made finding contacts simple and easy"

What do you like best?

The artificial intelligence, real-time search bar is the best. It makes searching much quicker, and the results are incredibly accurate.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get more than one result for companies in searches, but with some process of elimination, I'm able to find the best match for my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With RelPro you will get an attentive customer service team that ensures you get the most out of the tool.

Accuracy of contact information - less bounce back emails and missed phone connections.

"Gives me what I want"

What do you like best?

I like how I can quick search the first/last name, along with a specific title and/or company. I also like that you can import the names as a contact and the interface is very clean. I haven't had very many issues figuring out how to use the tool on my own so the training is minimal.

What do you dislike?

Integration with Salesforce can be shaky at times. There isn't much that I actually dislike apart from that which was probably something that both parties didn't execute properly at first. Now it is figured out and the integration is fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great for basic data on accounts...I would use this alongside something like discoverorg and it becomes a powerful tool.

Obtaining 1 off contact information from an account - especially travel contacts that aren't very present on other data sources

"RelPro review"

What do you like best?

Easy of use, seemly connectivity into CRM Salesforce Contacts are extremely accurate tons of contacts- filters system is great

What do you dislike?

unable to create a list with a file upload and have to ask repro to create lists - also would like to edit the created list too removing name/companies and adding

Recommendations to others considering the product:

very easy to use for basic look up and the filters allow you to drill down to specific topics/ regions/ titles

provided 1000's of leads that would have taken weeks or months to find- in a pinch, we had a webinar and was able to invite 500+ many more then our database had- excellent results

Director of Project Management
Investment Management

"Effective Sales and Research Tool for virtually any Industry"

What do you like best?

RelPro has proven to be a successful tool for managing strategic sales initiatives. The flexibility and depth of information outperform that offered by other tools. Moreover, the RelPro leadership team takes a personal approach to customer relationships to ensure that the platform meets their business needs.

What do you dislike?

Every organization has unique needs and we look forward to the release of future enhancements that support sales organizations in different ways.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Complete a free trial. RelPro is a tool that quickly demonstrates the degree to which it will meet your needs. Work closely with Martin Wise to outline a strategy for the way your team will leverage RelPro.

Sales campaign management. Lead generation. Market research.

Finance Manager, Revenue
Internet

"RelPro Revieew"

What do you like best?

Gives me information about companies or people I'm looking for fast, and provides a lot of details

What do you dislike?

Cannot search by email, only first and last name, which results in multiple hits that I now need to sort through.

Don't love the interface. After I search, I have to go back to RelPro homepage to search again.

Receiving more information about companies we're targeting than Linkedin gives

Business Development - U.S. South Central

"Great tool! Can't imagine prospecting any other way"

What do you like best?

Very accurate contact information and technology data. Very easy to use and user interface makes it easy to figure out quickly

What do you dislike?

Nothing, tool is perfect, not much I would add. If I had to choose one thing I honestly couldn't think of anything else I would add.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this tool

Helps me find correct contacts, very accurate and helps me do my job

"The best way to know your customer"

What do you like best?

There are a couple of things I really like about RelPro. First, the alerts that let me know when there's new information about a prospect or company I am following. Knowing more about what's going on with a client or prospect helps me stay in touch at the right time and reach out with the right message. I don't have to invent an excuse or send a salesy message. It's great at helping me start and maintain relationships. Next, RelPro helps me map out the relationship throughout the company so I can establish relationships throughout the client. This really helps when I'm looking to build advocates ... as well as extend the breadth of feedback we get. I look much smarter in front of my clients and prospects

What do you dislike?

It took me a little while to get use to how it worked, but that could be more about me than RelPro. Any time I've been stuck, I've been in touch with their support team and I've always had an answer quickly, explained in simple terms that I can understand and that works.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can't recommend them highly enough. If you are working to improve productivity and performance in your sales team, then RelPro is intelligence partner you need.

I use RelPro for 3 important tasks: qualifying top of funnel leads, mapping client organizations and relationship management. The information I get through RelPro helps me prioritize leads ... I have more information so I can determine which ones deserve a more high-touch approach. It give me a view across the client organization to know who my "whole customer" is ... so I always have another way to approach a lead if my initial contact doesn't work out. The alerts that I get via RelPro help me stay on top of news regarding my clients and prospects, so I can send messages to stay in touch that aren't just focused on me or my proposition ... if I tried to do this without RelPro, not only would it take an enormous amount of time to search all the news sources but it would be hit or miss and I'd probably miss something big.