Recapped.io

Recapped enables sales professionals to easily create professional deal pages that impress buyers, guide them through the sales cycle, and track their engagement. Increase customer engagement with your sales content and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders. Replace countless email threads with beautiful centralized hub that recap your entire conversation, set clear next steps, and loop in every decision maker.

Work for Recapped.io?

Learning about Recapped.io?

Recapped.io Reviews

Ask Recapped.io a Question
Showing 17 Recapped.io reviews
Recapped.io review by Karl F.
Karl F.

"Recapped.io is a tool you'll instantly love"

What do you like best?

Recapped.io is so quick and easy to get started with. I loved the sample templates that allow you to quickly get to the core of your proposal. The interface is intuitive, easy to navigate, and you are never left scratching your head wondering what to do next. With a click of a button you can add new tasks, share with your team and customers quick and easily... it really does it all.

The service has completely changed how we send proposals in our company.

What do you dislike?

I find it very difficult to find anything I dislike about the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I personally would recommend this product for freelancers, small businesses and large companies alike.

I have sped up my whole process of onboarding a client with a proposal. I have everything I need in one place and I'm no longer left wondering where in the proposal stage I am and whether I need to check my emails or contact the customer as I can see it all in an instant.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Recapped.io
Recapped.io review by Jayme A.
Jayme A.

"Easy to Use Invoicing!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can send and edit proposals with ease and without the confusion. I used to use a different more complicated software, but my clients and I would spend way too much time in that step of the process. Recapped.io is a great way to increase efficiency and cut down on time spent.

What do you dislike?

Recapped.io is a newer company so there are some features that I wish the program had. That being said, they are constantly working on adding new features and making it custom tailored to the needs of its users.

Many other software my team and I have tried are overcomplicated and time consuming. I have found that I can easily send and monitor proposals without jumping through hoops or taking too much time. I love that I can send tasks to my client so we can get them on board quickly! It saves me time and my clients love it too!

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Recapped.io review by Daisy M.
Daisy M.

"Simplifies my client management from pre-sale to project delivery"

What do you like best?

My clients love being able to see everything in one place. I like being able to create a custom portfolio of work samples for each prospect so they can see previous work, testimonials, and other collateral that helps build trust and credibility.

What do you dislike?

I keep forgetting to update some of the name fields because they look like fixed titles. A highlighted box around these areas would be a nice reminder to update these areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool both for nurturing prospects and for managing client projects. It makes things much simpler than endless email strings and focuses on the features you actually use unlike the project management platforms like BaseCamp or SugarSync.

Recapped helps me solve the issue of managing prospect/client communication. It has given me the benefit of putting clear next steps in place as well.

Recapped.io review by Ale R.
Ale R.

"Now, anyone can make proposals"

What do you like best?

The best from Recapped.io is you can create fast proposal. The UI is intuitive and you can create pricing tables, upload files.

Easy to use and easy to implement.

If you wanna start and dont wanna lost on complicated thing is really good.

What do you dislike?

The UI is ugly. I wish there were more design features or templates to make the proposals look more beautiful.

Miss some key features, like pdf, zapier, digital signature, payment options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is so many option on the market, but recapped is easy to use and implement in your bussiness. There is not payment or digital signatures but with recapped anyone can make a proposal.

Its allow to send proposal to clients. Save times and is easy to use

Recapped.io review by Jeffery P.
Jeffery P.

"A nifty to-the-point proposal / SOW tool"

What do you like best?

It really couldn't be simpler. I often create much more in-depth and fancily designed proposals for big projects, for but many, that is overkill. Recapped is a great alternative. Especially when we're looking to nail down details for an SOW as opposed to wowing a client with visuals and what not.

What do you dislike?

A few more templates couldn't hurt. The nice thing about Recapped is it's kind of a blank canvas for you to build out your proposal document, but this can also be a little daunting if you don't have a plan.

Build in e-signatures would be killer too.

I'm using Recapped.io to send quick proposals detailing scope of work for projects that don't require an in-depth and colorful proposal.

Recapped.io review by Nate R.
Nate R.

"Great proposal creator with 1 major hitch"

What do you like best?

I really liked the platform and how easy it was to use. I was able to mock up a pretty complicated set of proposal templates that my company uses to bid on projects in a few hours. It was just really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The only major drawback with the program was my clients were not able to pay an invoice directly through the proposal. Which meant we had to draft up and send a separate document to close the deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great as long as you don't need to have your clients close the deal on the spot and don't mind coming back with a different method of payment.

We offer our clients solutions to some pretty complex problems and our proposals are equally complicated sometimes, so it is really nice to have these templates created and ready to be issued within minutes instead of hours.

Recapped.io review by Brian T.
Brian T.

"Good but I wish they allowed Pics and multipul pages"

What do you like best?

It is good if you just have a regular business where you sell items. I have a multimedia business. Therefor clients are more visual and audio based. Pictures and looking cool really gets them. I like recap the way you can note and go back and forth in the app and add stuff like that but something more visual pleasing would be better for me.

What do you dislike?

No pics allowed. Looks sort of basic. But can add notes as needed

I would love to see pic and stuff like BP does.

Recapped.io review by Randy D.
Randy D.

"Made looking professional easy and saved me money"

What do you like best?

I liked that there are templates I can use to share the information. I used to employ a proposal software and I was able to eliminate that step.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if things were more drag and drop. You have to do a little planning before you can create your document.

I am solving my need to deliver my solution quickly and professionally. The biggest benefit was that I could reduce the amount of time I had to spend on other software before I could deliver my solution.

Recapped.io review by Agency
Agency

"Dependent on LinkedIn login information"

What do you like best?

After buying Recapped.io I was initially excited to dive right in and get started with the product however I was immediately put off by the requirement to use LinkedIn login information to access the product and not permitted to use an email address of my chosen.

I emailed to see if there was something I was missing that perhaps it was hidden, nope it just was not there.

What do you dislike?

The requirement of using other systems credentials to access this account. Had this not been dependent on LinkedIn or any other systems security information or possible vulnerabilities I would have continued with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless Recapped.io implements their own security solution not dependent on another systems information I would suggest staying away.

Because of the LinkedIn requirement, we did not start using the solution.

Recapped.io review by Mat K.
Mat K.

"Easy Tool to Keep Projects Moving"

What do you like best?

I like that my client can also make notes in the recap in an easy way so that we can keep project communication open.

What do you dislike?

I don’t feel like there are many features there that aren’t already available in other free solutions.

The same could be done in a shared spreadsheet for example, so I think they could add more features to make it worth the cost.

When I began using it, the biggest problem it helped solve was getting feedback from the customer in a timely manner.

Recapped.io review by Travis H.
Travis H.

"Streamlined projects"

What do you like best?

Recapped.io has helped us to streamline communication. It is a timesaver for sure!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about Recapped.io

Rather than searching through endless trails of e-mail, now everything is in a central location. What's not to like about that?

Recapped.io review by Larry W.
Larry W.

"Modern All in One Tool"

What do you like best?

I like That Its a great Project management tool it's nice just doing that but the slick proposal aspect makes it a stone cold beast Priced Right and getting better

What do you dislike?

It's not much to dislike it does what its designed to do !!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take A chance thank me later, I think theses guys are on to something

Sending Out Proposals and then doing the work with the same tool I love It!!

Recapped.io review by Administrator

"Great concept that needs work. "

What do you like best?

The platform is very unique. I've never found another solution that enables web designers and other creatives to engage with potential clients like this during the proposal submission.

What do you dislike?

The ability to make detailed edits like changing the order of "Next Steps" and other features that would save headaches aren't yet available. The branding element is also lacking (i.e. cover photo, etc.).

Sharing project estimates with clients.

Recapped.io review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Could Be Outstanding"

What do you like best?

I like how polished this is and how it is clear and to the point. The collaboration feature is great but there are caveats here.

What do you dislike?

The lack of templates is really quite annoying and needs to be addressed sooner or later.

Collaborating on contracts and deals for different work, though at the moment i am still testing and playing till more templates are added.

Recapped.io review by Grant B.
Grant B.

"Nice product"

What do you like best?

I find recapped.io very simple to use and understand.

What do you dislike?

I can not post inline photos and images.

Proposals

Recapped.io review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Fast baby! "

What do you like best?

The best feature of recapped is the speed! I can whip up quick quotes and proposals very easily.

What do you dislike?

Small amount of login choices but templates would make this product a champion!

Quick proposals that show you mean business! Clients have a small section to leave feedback on my delivered logos.

Recapped.io review by User in Computer Software

"Pleasantly Surprised"

What do you like best?

The customization and how easy it is to add or remove and reorder sections.

What do you dislike?

Nothing worth nothing really stands out at the moment.

Reps taking too long to get out recaps and variance in professionalism amongst the team. Now our team all has professional recaps and they save time everyday.

Learning about Recapped.io?

* We monitor all Recapped.io reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.