PromoRepublic Reviews & Product Details

PromoRepublic Overview

What is PromoRepublic?

PromoRepublic is a social media marketing solution with content distribution workflows for small businesses, agencies, franchise and multi-location brands. With our intelligent products, you can easily distribute editable content, schedule it based on AI, manage multiple clients or locations, run local ads, and stay on top of the results.

PromoRepublic Details
English, Russian

PromoRepublic is the only social media marketing platform with 100,000 post ideas for small businesses and marketers. Advanced collaboration features and white-label options make it practical for agencies and freelancers. Additionally, the platform allows you to monitor mentions on social and run intelligent ads on Facebook and Instagram. PromoRepublic is used by more than 12,000 businesses, marketers and agencies worldwide.

PromoRepublic OY
2014
Palo Alto, CA
@Promo_Republic

PromoRepublic Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the PromoRepublic community
Have you used PromoRepublic before?

PromoRepublic Reviews

Showing 103 PromoRepublic reviews
Already have PromoRepublic?
M
What do you like best?

I've been using Promorepublic for a few years now. Overall, I'm pleased with the platform and their support is outstanding.

I've had a few issues along the way with Promorepublic. But I've always received fast help and I can tell the team genuinely cares about resolving the issues and making sure everything is working well.

Also, I'm impressed that they are constantly working on improving their platform and offering extra tools to make using Promorepublic even better.

I love being able to design, schedule, and track all my social posts from one tool.

They also offer online trading webinars, which is helpful for social media commutation strategies.

And now they are adding a way to handle messages and comments as well. This will be a fantastic addition.

I hope Promorepublic is here to stay because they really offer a great way to auto-post to major social media accounts at an affordable price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Platform can be buggy at times. It's going through some growing pains.

Several templates were removed that I relied on for my industry without being replaced with new ones.

Image quality seems to have declined for a lot of the background content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automatic posting and scheduling of social media content.

Post ideas and calendar for tracking and planning posts.

Being able to manage multiple client accounts at an affordable price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Best Selling Author. ENGAGEMENT & Leadership Business Consultant.
What do you like best?

Easy to connect to your accounts

Easy to create and schedule new post

Offers pre-defined tasteful and relevant posts and ideas that you can simply schedule

Allows you to upload your own pictures

Publishing directly onto Linkedin/Facebook and others

Your schedule allows you to reuse your posts - for example, post next week and then every 90 days

Offers ideas

Great editing capabilities - upload or select your picture and add icons, graphics, texts etc directly on the image

Ability to save for future work

The links to my blog or youtube actually post the teaser so that it appears on linkedin as it would if I was just typing

(vs other systems that just post the link)

An awesome calendar view that allows me to see what I have posted. And to add notes (for future posts)

Ability to write notes on the calendar - which can help me plan a year´s worth of different topics and ideas.

I tend to be creative in bursts, that is when I sit down to create one topic, I normally come up with 3 or 5. Allowing me to set the notes on the calendar, or simply create my posts and schedule them is great.

And the price is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found downsides at this time.

However, If I have to say something, I would like to see them extend the ability to schedule to WordPress blog and WhatsApp.

I am sure that this might be in their development plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PromoRepublic exceeded my expectations. I am a solopreneur. My core business is consulting and speaking not marketing. However I needed to build presence in Linkedin and other social networks. PromoRepublic allows me to do this without having to hire a marketing team. It allows me to schedule my posts as far ahead as I want. And as many as I want. It has pre-loaded templates (images) which I can modify - although many of them have phrases and quotes that I can use as is. It allows me to add my own branding (logo and catch phrase). It allows me to easily add links and descriptions to my youtube videos and other interesting videos that I want to share. ... allows me to plan for the future and write notes to remember what I want to talk about. Uff It just has so many features. I was looking for something like this ... and I wanted it all without having to shell out a lot of money or affecting my cashflow. If you can get into the lifetime membership - do. It is worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am trying to position myself and create a strong presence and branding in my social networks.

Until now my effort has been sporadic. I am inspired, I make a video and submit a post. I am very inspired and I post 2 or 3 things. Then nothing.

PromoRepublic allows me to create a permanent presence both on Linkedin, Facebook (which I am currently working on) and other platforms.

Also, PromoRepublic puts me in the planning mind frame. Someone recently told me - treat branding as a professional, not as a hobby. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Photographer
What do you like best?

I love the content builder, as well as the autoposting features. It offers suggestions, articles to share, and more. It also helps you create professional looking posts with text and images. Being able to schedule posts and have them re-post as often as you like is super helpful. I have some posts that repeat ever 84 days indefinitely - it's content that needs repeating. You could schedule posts for your entire year in an afternoon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to re-sync all of my social media. Even when I have issues, though, the PromoRepublic team is super responsive and helpful. They also double back to make sure any issues were handled.

I'm glad PromoRepublic has rolled out autoposting for Instagram, but am disappointed that there is an additional upgrade fee to use it. I'm actually about to hire out to have someone take care of my IG account because if I'm having to pay extra for the feature, I may as well pay it to a person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can't imagine another social media posting tool that offers more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It replaces an additional person I would need to handle my social. PromoRepublic IS my social media team for my various pages and social groups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fact that I can see and schedule the posts for social media for the whole week, and also I can create a post and automatically publish it on the different social media platforms, plus I can customize the description for each platform. Also, I really like the fact that it provides me analytics for the different social media platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I can't post more than one photo on Instagram, which for me is a big deal since I'll have to use an external scheduling program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it if you're looking for a scheduler program and have to publish posts on different social media platforms, or also if you need some suggestions for content, it can be very useful. I would anyway keep in consideration the fact that there are some restrictions for Instagram publishing, for example, you cannot post more than one photo (no carousel posts) or post IGTV videos directly from Promorepublic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It improves the time I spend on scheduling posts for different clients for their social media platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I know there are many similar tools out there buy I felt compelled to write this review when I experienced great customer service over the past two days when I had a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't had any reason to dislike them but can they turn into supermen/women and reply in 2 minutes ? :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've used it quite a bit and its one of my better buys. It was not difficult to learn to use and the support was good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well, posting and scheduling with the platform is easy and my VA does most of the work. SM is a must for small businesses and PR has some good tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

PromoRepublic is a great tool where you can manage everything about your social media accounts, and if you are a marketing agency, you can manage all your client's accounts.

I like how I can create templates for every brand, design unique content, or use the huge library of posts ready to use. Also, you can schedule posts in multiple accounts and get analytics within the platform.

They are always improving the platform, and if you have some issues, the customer support team is awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to edit posts already scheduled on one screen instead of edit each separately, but knowing the team of PromoRepublic, it's likely that they'll release that feature very soon! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using PromoRepublic I'm saving time and money while my brands have a better online presence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Analytics and reports are really useful and insightful.

The autopilot's really effective, I swear.

They have an online editor

You can easily resize the design size in your online editor

Free background images and creative assets

Connect all your diff social Media accounts.

The mobile app is simple but useful waiting for the updates

and many more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Online editor with limited templates, I hope then can update the templates more often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have to disconnect my account whenever I need to add another business or account page,

PromoRepublic :

"You mentioned that you have to re-connect the SocialPost integration every time when you want to connect another Facebook page or group. Well, yes, you're right, it may not comfortable but this is the way it works. At some moment you connect Page 1 so the token settles. Later you create Page 2 where your FB profile is an admin. At this stage, you need to re-refresh the token so the system recognizes this newly created page. You see, if the system refreshed your token automatically without you involved in the process it would be considered by Facebook as illegal and against their Policy." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Research Analyst
What do you like best?

It is a social media management tool, it has a content editor that improves its functionality to include content templates, it also has a built-in content library with huge suggestions, they also have a calendar that shows all future events, it is very easy to connect all kinds of social accounts, you can easily share the images with any platform, it is also easy to customize the publications and republish them, I can also manage several social network accounts in a single calendar and its templates are easy to modify, this tool has everything we need for social media management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I still do not see anything bad with this tool, I like its clean and easy-to-use interface, it is a very simple platform to use and it offers many resources when managing social networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This platform has everything you need to run social media marketing campaigns easily, it has very good tools that will help you carry out the process in the best possible way, I highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me optimize posts, also provides many suggestions for calendar content, offers easy social media management, also allows us to prepare and schedule social media posts, we can also fix all our social media problems. It allows me to create custom charts and then schedule posts, it also helps me manage all my accounts and schedule posts easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Operating Officer
What do you like best?

I love the fact you integrate all the social media platforms you use, even multiple accounts on the same platform, and be able to schedule all of them from one dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Instagram hashtags still have trouble be implemented and sometimes you have problems posting from the app to Instagram TV or regular posting. To be expected with any 3rd party app on Instagram though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

highly recommend...we tried out the Pro for a year with our agency and have decided to go with the white-labeled package that will allow us to use all the features but have the dashboard customized to our company logo and theme as well as our own custom domain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing time is definitely been solved to be better spent on strategy and looking at the data for past posts, They have a decent content creator to come up with your own content and graphics. everything is one place with historical analytics to make it easy to get an overview of social media for your company or manage your clients social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Associate
What do you like best?

The post ideas and content pool is amazing! A lot of our clients struggle to provide us content so I use the post ideas daily! Love the approval and comment feature, we use that all the time as well. Very intuitive platform so our clients feel comfortable logging in and viewing posts. The graphic editor is so fun and easy to use. The support team is great! they are so friendly and always on top of the requests. and the pricing is the best! we compared with other platforms and this was the best option. Plus whitelabel option! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Promorepublic continuously innovates and is very transparent about their roadmap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use the graphic editor to create consistent looks across my social posts and i even use it to make email banners and website images to keep consistency across all client channels. I recommend doing this. Save your work in the editor and you can always reuse designs and swap out details to keep branding consistent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lack of content from clients can be solved by using PromoRepublic's content pool and post ideas. The graphic editor ensures our content is always consistent in terms of aesthetic. They also help us solve collaboration issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

✔Owner
What do you like best?

My customer service rep, Hanna, is responsive and always works to help me out. There were a couple of times when I struggled to get the features to work for me, and Hanna was super helpful. I also love that the calendar schedules my posts for me, so I just have to upload the content. I don't need to decide when to post, just what to write. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They're still struggling to do tagging and linking on Linkedin posts, so you can't tag people yet, but they're working on that I hope they'll solve it soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth the price tag. The customer service and development teams are an amazing investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows me to work on social media content for a few hours at a time, and realize a few weeks worth of content from a concentrated effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Author
What do you like best?

I was shocked that my issue was resolved in my first attempt. There were no canned responses, no back-and-forth -- no, they actually just resolved the issue. OMG!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't used it enough to know if I dislike anything yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hghly recommend using PromoRepublic. Not only is the interface intuitive and easy to use, but the customer service is OUTSTANDING!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm here because I need to reach multiple social platforms with one tool. I also wanted to know what "national days" or holidays are coming up, so I can plan for those. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manager
What do you like best?

I know Photoshop and other editing softwares. I use it all the time but to think of daily things that I can post for my social pages are really time-consuming. Now, because of Promorepublic I can do several posts a day without spending too much time. I am really happy I found this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see improvements on their editor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I know Photoshop and other editing software. I use it all the time but to think of daily things that I can post for my social pages are really time-consuming. Now, because of Promorepublic I can do several posts a day without spending too much time. I am really happy I found this tool. Thanks a lot Promorepublic.

If you are having a hard time thinking about the things you want to post on your social media then Promorepublic is a toold you may want to consider. This tool really saves me time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because of Promorepulic I am able to posts a lot of quality contents to my social media pages without spending so much time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great tool to create posts for social media pages. It has a huge library which offers lots of relevant content suggestions for all industry categories.

The post editor tool helps to edit the pre made templates and change them. The calendar view shows the posts that are scheduled on different social media. It also allows adding team members which is great feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing here promorepublic offers everything that it advertises and works perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Anyone looking for an online solution for social media content creation, curation and scheduling should definitely try promorepublic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Content Creation.

Social Media Content Posting & Scheduling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I love that you can go back into the past and revive old posts. I wanted to know what I did 6-7 months ago, and the posts were still there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a fan that I still have to 'push' instagram. If it weren't for that, i would have moved all my social platforms completely. I still use Hootsuite and Later because of the 'auto instagram'. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are new to the scene and looking for 'post ideas' in combination to having multiple accounts, you'll like this IF you don't mind pushing Instagram manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wow, does it let me load A TON of social profiles. I have a lot of accounts that I manage and this makes it really easy to have them all up at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO & President
What do you like best?

easy to use and set up. Customer service is also terrific. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if I could have a few more team members, but I'm ok with my plan. I know they offer it on higher plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

posting automatically to all social media, changing the size formats and customizing the verbiage for each social media platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Support is fast and it is fairly easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can’t post on a specific day and recur. Can’t edit all posts that you initially added a post to, have to do it individually. Doesn’t easily show a timeline as to posts on a specific platform. You have to zoom in to see the time posted. Sometimes url links don’t work. No public roadmap. Same issues for a long time so what are they working on in secret? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It does have some good content to repurpose Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

PromoRepublic does a great job of creating interesting and compelling content for all of my social media profiles. The posts they build look professional, and include great original photos and text. The part I like the most is that they do all of this with very little direction from me. For the first two or three months of content, we worked clsoely with them to make sure they understood our company, image, and values. Now, they're practically on autopilot. I've been using them for almost a year now, and have never had an issue. Highly recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite part of promo republic is the interface they have to create posts. It's nice to have some templates to work from, and it's nice to have stock photos I can use, but the interface is a little clunky and slow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm not consistent at posting on my social media pages. I don't know, but I don't really enjoy it. They do a great job of keeping my profiles current, and lots of their posts generate interactions with prospective customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing and Business Strategist
What do you like best?

It's super easy to create a strategy map and unique graphics that pop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Adding new team members on takes time and is not easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy and quick posting to multiple social media channels. Smart posting times. Saving me time and increasing my reach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CA
What do you like best?

We never got that far. We signed up for the trial and but it didnt' have enough socials for a trial, so we thought we'd sign up for the solo plan. We didn't see that it was billed at $108. When we subscribed we immediately asked for a refund, because didn't want want to be billed for a year if it didn't work for us. They refused. How unethical to withhold money for a misunderstanding/mistake. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Never will deal with them again, and we are a marketing firm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maybe ours was a unique experience, but I would never deal with a company who keeps your money for deceptive business practices of billing an annual charge, when you think you are being billed for a month, and then refused to give you a refund, and you've never used the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems solved, they only created problems and make you pay for mistakes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

Simple, intuitive, feature-rich interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Settings sometimes get confusing across the main account and social accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Save lots of time posting across socials; lots of pre-built templates that are really useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Rebecca Haugh
What do you like best?

Using PR makes posting onto social media simple and straightforward. It's so much better than doing it myself. I get custom content generated every month, pre-set to publish on each social acct.

I use the monthly 'content bundle' service where they create media and posts in the platform for me. It's custom stuff for a great rate. I'm a small business but found their service, so far, hard to beat.

Their creative ideas flow from the outlines I provide them, month after month, and have in fact helped me develop this as a marketing strategy that merges with my newsletter and blog posts. The people are easy to work with, the platform is super intuitive when I go in to edit, and they even were in front of the Instagram change that means I can post to Instagram. Other platforms fell short there. I've used Tweetdeck, Hootsuite and a couple others. PR keeps me happy.

Additionally, I can create an image (regardless of posting in on the platform) super easily in their editor, and can upload elements from my own image library. Super custom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the platform could let you create a post and apply it to several accounts, but I seem to have to go one at a time. Sure, it's recommended we don't have the same exact post in the various social accts, but let's face it - it's a time saver.

As a 'content bundle' customer of theirs, I provide an outline of what I want each month. This sort of pre-curates and lets them do the detailed work. Sometimes they seem to miss the instruction or have problems following it. However, they fix these issues once I point them out.

I'm struggling a bit with GIFs and VIDEOs for posting. That part of the platform may need to be upgraded. It's something that needs manual intervention, which I don't like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TIME, time and more time. Less frustration too. I would spend too many hours if I had to do this myself, and would love and hate it because I'm a bit of a perfectionist / procrastinator. Having them to pass an outline to, that then becomes ready to publish custom content is making my life easier, and keeping my branding on target.

As mentioned above, I use the outline I create for them to also be an outline for me in other aspects of marketing, so my efforts dovetail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

WordPress-udvikler
What do you like best?

Makes it super easy and fast to post good-looking content on Social Media Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like if the content was automatically customized with your own brand colors and fonts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There is not really any problems, it basically does what it promises Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.