PromoRepublic Reviews & Product Details

What is PromoRepublic?

PromoRepublic is the only social media marketing platform with 100,000 post ideas for small businesses and marketers. Advanced collaboration features and white-label options make it practical for agencies and freelancers. Additionally, the platform allows you to monitor mentions on social and run intelligent ads on Facebook and Instagram. PromoRepublic is used by more than 12,000 businesses, marketers and agencies worldwide.

PromoRepublic Screenshots

1-25 of 46 total PromoRepublic reviews
Managing Partner
Management Consulting
Most Recent PromoRepublic Video Review

"Social media on autopilot"

Founder & Career Strategist
Professional Training & Coaching

"Fabulous Service Provider"

What do you like best?

I was an early adopter. I have been using PromoRepublic to create social media posts for over a year. I love the calendar with premade posts for holidays and events. They can easily be edited and branded with my logo or URL. These are great when I am not feeling creative. I also like that I can upload my own creations. I've used other social media posting sites in the past, but none compare to the features PromoRepublic offers. I love that I can post to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. This is a great time saver.

What do you dislike?

There are no features offered that I dislike or have a complaint about. I LOVE PromoRepublic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a time saver. You will save on the hours you and your employees would normally spend on social media content creation.

PromoRepublic is a time saver for my small business. I use it to promote my business as well as other businesses for clients. The calendar allows me, my team, and clients to see at a glance all current and future posts we have scheduled. I like that designs can be saved and it is easy to see what we have previously created and reuse those designs.

Co-founder & COO

"Excellent Product, Easy to Use, Algorithm Works!"

What do you like best?

PromoRepublic has crafted an amazing social media AI scheduler. It is fast, insightful, easy to customize posts and repost them, the algorithm really works! This team has done the hard work for you! Our engagement is up and we are looking forward to more! Their customer service is phenomenal! Really, they should market these skills, they are helpful, kind, responsive and awesome!

What do you dislike?

They could add a few more features to their product, like direct Instagram scheduling, but, that's coming soon and this works! It's a great product!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have to try this. The results are immediate and it is easy to use! You will wonder why you didn't find it sooner!

The engagement was slow before PromoRepublic; knowing what to post and when to post is not easy. You do the best that you can. But since we started using this- engagement is up, app downloads are up and we are growing. We are seeing 4x the response with PromoRepulic vs. without them. We are really happy and grateful.

consultant
(Myself Only)

"great tool and great support !"

What do you like best?

Promo Republics allows me to prepare and schedule posts to social media - I personally use Twitter and LinkedIn only but there are Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest too. I spend a couple of hours every week and I fill my publication agenda with ready-made posts (great !) and some designs of my own. There are thousands of pictures and shapes to chose from to design a post, and very convenient and easy to use tools to manipulate the pictures (blur background, add text, change brightness and contrast settings, etc).

I had to ask for support in a couple of instances (general "how do I" questions) and support has always been fast, courteous and efficient. Thumbs up !

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike ? Actually, I have not found anything to dislike yet...this is really a great tool !

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product and great service, I strongly recommend PromoRepublic. Is still not had the opportunity to test their more advanced features since they are not part of my subscription, but I can certainly see myself upgrading my subscription when my business allows, I am sufficiently at ease with and confident in the product to pay more for their advanced plans.

PromoRepublic allows me to fill my social media publication agenda in minutes, saving me hours in the process. I quickly design my posts, spread them over my calendar and return to my business knowing that my social media posts will take care of themselves. What a relief !

Owner/CEO

"Streamline Your Social Campaign"

What do you like best?

The most helpful thing about PromoRepublic is that we can plan ahead for all the different social platforms. As well as taking advantage of the manage templates and image library.

They also host weekly webinar so that you acn take advantage of the lastest trends.

Love the calendar view.

The post ideas help us be creatives and not take too much time.

The editor is very simple and being able to do the variois social media sizes sjuaat alot of time.

The statistics give us a view of how our post are doing without having to go to each individual platform

And a new feature is the Manage Your Brand Reputation - Get live updates about your brand from the web and social media, which is cool.

The price is very reasonable.

The support team is very helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if there was a folder to manage brand images or logos and we could create a palette for a brand colors shape and text fills.

It would be great if after your created a post you can go back to creating another rather than being forced to going to the calendar view.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SImply try it and you'll see its worth the change.

It helps me to plan and create social campaigns in one space. Others tools just don't to that.

the real benefits thus far are that its easy to use and when I am busy my assistant can help without much supervision.

CMO

"Good too that needs some work"

What do you like best?

I love calendar. This is the strongest point of the tool. Basic stats are cool too, but they are very brief.

What do you dislike?

There are several things that should be fixed. For example there is problem with special (local) characters. I have reported this issue a long time ago. PromoRepublic uses older google font Lato. When you update CSS definitions it looks correct. So i have made some local fixes - Firefox lets you add your personal CSS file for a specific website. And this way I fixed it. Only several lines of code. But when I launch PromoRepublic in different browser like Chrome it looks ugly. I can't understand why they did not fix this as it is QUICK and EASY fix. Another flaw is Instagram integration. Right now I have to use different tool for Instagram as PromoRepublic is not seamless. You have to use mobile app (PromoRepublic) that connects to another mobile app (Instagram) so the post i published by mobile device. Very inconvenient. I would also like to see a post preview the way it will look as published. I know this might be difficult when post is published into several platforms at once. But when you publish to one platform at once? It's not very common to post to several platforms at once as standards differ. So I use "post again" feature and then select different platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should consider PromoRepublic mainly because of it's great calendar.

I have no time to search for searching related to my business events. And this is where PromoRepublic becomes to be useful due to it's great calendar.

Chief Herder

"Great support"

What do you like best?

They work very hard to make sure everything you need is there and works. The platform is easy to use and navigate. It is clean, intuitive and glitches are solved quickly.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to create/post/schedule and forget for Instagram is something they need to solve. Having to push through IG post on the app is okay if you have one account, but if you are doing this for clients like me you start to get annoyed pretty quickly.

I have been a client for over 8 months and if you post a lot the library of templates and ideas thin out and I find myself on Canva and Stencil a lot to create content.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No brainer to get this, even if you use other tools you will benefit from having PR in your toolbox.

Easier client acquisition

SMM specialist

"Glad we finally found PromoRepublic"

What do you like best?

Before stumbling upon PromoRepublic, we didn't realize how easy social media marketing can be - now we have not only automatic scheduling to all our social accounts (which is not something unique of course), but also tons of content and templates for our posts. With social analytics and additional tools they offer it's a complete all-in-one solution for us. PromoRepublic is definitely of the best software we started using recently.

What do you dislike?

They can have better analytics with deeper data, but as far as I know it's coming our way

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have any questions or want to solve something - get in touch with them, and they will do their best to help you asap. Also make sure to visit their webinars, I find them pretty educational.

Now we can finally solve all our social media marketing problems with one platform - from content and scheduling, to analyzing results. More and more followers joining us on a daily basis is a result of our campaigns built with PromoRepublic.

Marketing Specialist

"PromoRepublic has everything I need"

What do you like best?

When I say PR has everything I need, I mean it. Here is my routine - I pick 20 cool post ideas from their library, edit them a bit with my logo, then schedule all these posts to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. It takes me maybe 40-50 minutes to create a complete content plan for the whole month. That's what I like the most!

What do you dislike?

It's not like I dislike something, but it could be great to have more social networks to post to

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to get access to high-quality content for your social media posts, and also schedule everything automatically - go check PromoRepublic.

With PR effieciency of our social media marketing channel increased dramatically. It also saves time, and money (we don't have to buy additional graphics, or more tools).

Wellness Advocate
Media Production

"Clean and Snappy "

What do you like best?

I really like the clean and easy to use interface. It makes it simple to get the job done quickly.

What do you dislike?

One thing I'd like to see changed is the pop-up message that confirms you've scheduled a post. I can live with it, but could live without it. One other tiny struggle I've had is changing the manual post settings.. but I think I have it figured out. There's nothing to dislike about PromoRepublic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend you give PromoRepublic a try. I have tried others and keep coming back .

Nobody has time for a slow and clunky platform. PromoRepublic has helped me streamline posts and get more done faster. It also is easy to check your schedule at a glance. I really like that.

Partnership Manager

"I am glad we replaced few tools with PromoRepublic"

What do you like best?

We love that PromoRepublic has all we need for social media management and even more - in addition to automatic scheduling to 5 main social channels and content planning features, we now have access to a huge library of 100K post ideas and creatives. Plus we can easily collaborate with content marketers within PromoRepublic, that's sweet!

What do you dislike?

We don't like the lack of video templates, but heard they are adding some soon. It would be great to have editable video content in addition to static graphics and gifs. Let's see!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need custom graphics or exclusive content - simply ping them, they are always happy to help. Also we recommend their blog, good one!

We run all our social media markting activities with PromoRepublic - acquiring new followers, retaining existing followers and converting our fans into customers. That's basically a full cycle of social media marketing. We have content, planning tools and automatic scheduling for that + reports. Works great!

(Myself Only)

"The platform and customer services at Promo-republic are fantastic. "

What do you like best?

I purchased PromoRepublic through AppSumo. It schedules my posts and posts them like clockwork. I have had some tweaks that I needed help with but the customer service team was always very prompt to answer and helpful. In every case the issue was resolved successfully. I highly recommend it.

What do you dislike?

This is out of the control of the program but if I were to change anything it would be allowing me to post directly to Instagram and Pinterest without having to post from my phone all the time through a phone app. I think Instagram makes it almost impossible to do that without having to pay for the service each month which is a real shame. I have photos on my computer that are not on my phone and quite frankly I don't want to have to put them on my phone just to post them on Instagram. Crazy.

I think it has helped me stay more active in social media. I use all the tools I can get to make that easier.

"Love PromoRepublic "

What do you like best?

I've used hootsuite and it was good, but I think promo is great, especially for the price. The recommendation content is updated daily it seems. I've never had a single bug/issue with it. The support is fantastic. It's just overall a great tool and one I use daily. I haven't checked out the special content deal they have yet, but it's a great idea and we are thinking about using it.

What do you dislike?

There's seriously nothing we dislike about it. I guess I wish they had more variety when it comes to their idea content. They cover all of the basics, but it would be awesome if they could get more granular with it. For instance, they already have an idea category for business & finance, but if they drilled down into say "Amazon Seller" ideas, that would be amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free trials and pick the one that best fits your company's needs. Promorepublic fit ours so we went with it.

All of my social media is published through PromoRepublic. The benefits I've realized are a ton of time saved.

Marketing Director

"One tool to run social media marketing from A to Z"

What do you like best?

I like how they improved the product recently! They added more social networks, more visual formats, and even more features. I especially love agency package - it has quite awesome collaboration tools we use in our company. Besides that, their support is definitely one of the kindest I have ever seen online - they are so helpful and... supportive! I find it a perfect combination of a good product for social media marketing and a high-quality support.

What do you dislike?

There is no one thing I clearly dislike, if only I wish they pay more attention to mobile usage and their apps. Other than that I believe everything is fine!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend starting using Promorepublic as soon as possible. You simply don't understand how easy social media marketing can be before you try their platform. Everything you need is there and available on tap!

Well, we use Promorepublic to run all the social media marketing activities - so we create posts with their tool, schedule them, grab the data on how they performed. Also we use it for content planning (their calendar is simply amazing). This platform allows us to have 1 person to run all the social media marketing from A to Z.

(Myself Only)

"Promo Republic Make Social Media Easy!"

What do you like best?

The calendar is great and really helps on when or what to schedule and what you have coming up - its very easy to use. It does need a little improvement - on how you search for old posts. The post ideas sections I love, but it needs a lot more ideas added to it. The quotes section could have so much more in it.

What do you dislike?

I wish within editor there were folders that you can save posts to instead of having the scan through the whole lot. That would also be a great add on in the ideas sections. I would love to see a feature where you could copy and paste one element from one post to another. When you up load a photo you can't make them taller you can only make them wider.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great product and will save you a lot of time. The guys are very helpful and are quick to answer any questions

Promo are creating my social media post and FB ads for me. It saves me so much time and they do a great job at it. I still add extra posts during the month but if I don't have time one month I know they have got it covered for me.

Business DNA Optimisation Expert

"Best social media scheduling tool on the market for visibility and engagement"

What do you like best?

I discovered PromoRepublic in 2016 and have been using it ever since to create engagement and boost visibility on social media for my businesses. As the Business DNA Optimisation Queen 🤩 , I do also recommend its use to my consulting clients, as one tool of the workflow optimisation toolkit.

Here are some of the pros I'm loving:

- Many social media platforms are included, which allows to post simultaneously on Facebook (pages + groups), Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest.

- You can create your images within the software, as it includes a picture creation tool that looks very similar to Canva; and allows you to resize your pictures too.

- You can save your templates and re-use them later, so that your branding is consistent across all your social media channels.

- You have updates that are pre-created for you, should you wish to use them, which saves you time thinking about what to post and when.

- You have calendar features that help you strategise relevant seasonal content to share with your audience.

- You can re-post some of the updates you created in the past.

- You can upload photos, gif, videos.

Last but not least:

- You save A LOT of time!!! 😍😍😍

Overall: At the time of this review, by combining PromoRepublic with another tool I use, I could schedule engaging posts for the whole year, for all my social media channels (Facebook pages (2), Facebook groups (2), Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter), for my 2 businesses in 3 days. Before that, just by using PromoRepublic, I could plan a whole month of updates on all my social media profiles within a 1/2 day of work.

What do you dislike?

The steep price. When I bought access to PromoRepublic I had the chance to be purchasing a lifetime licence. When I look at the pricing now, it is quite expensive for when I recommend it to my clients. That said it is still well worth it.

It helps me have more engagement on my social media channels as well as save time when posting content across my different channels.

Partner

"Really awesome tool to socially share!"

What do you like best?

I love the editable Canva-like images and the social calendar. The reporting is pretty sweet as well! Never run out of ideas, which is nice. Kind of a mashup between Buffer, Canva, and Buzzsumo.

What do you dislike?

Facebook admin/editor access is needed in order to post. In saying that, I had to give my social media marketer access to a Facebook account, so she could be logged into pages as an admin. It would also be nice if we could monitor posts and not just push.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Every accounts needs a different login to Facebook and LinkedIn. In saying that, you'll need to give your social marketers access to your Facebook page as well as PromoRepublic, if they want to post on your behalf. We have a designated brand management account that is separate than our personal Facebook accounts.

I like to delegate the sharing on social for my clients, so I was able to hook up Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. I bought this from Appsumo, and got a 2-seat product. It gives me fun ideas for holidays, with pre-populated images, which is super nice so you can't ever run out of content!

CEO

"Best Social Media Content Designing & Scheduling Tool"

What do you like best?

What values Promorepublic apart from all other scheduling apps, is it is also has a drag and drop graphic editor like Canva. Moreover, you get plenty of templates to choose for different occasions and holidays!

What do you dislike?

I don’t like is the inability to search for images in their database. I have to scroll until I find what I want.

Moreover, they don't have Pinterest nor Google+ available at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Promorepublic is a great service for those who are new to using social media for marketing featuring seamless integrations of the calendar and post ideas.

It's really easy to use, the layout is very friendly and you get thousands of ideas & templates crafted by professional designers & copywriters, and can be easily customized with a built-in Graphics Editor.

This tool has made me scheduling posts into the future a lot easier!!

Ideas and inspiration for creating images shared on social media for my blog site - TheMaverickSpirit.

If you are not an expert in creating stunning graphics! Promorepublic does this job for you.

There are many samples for short quiz, polls, contest, interactive content on marketing holidays and much more.

In short, I use it almost daily to schedule my start-up social media posts. It helps me in ideating, designing and publishing the post on time.

Global Partnership Manager

"The only platform I need for social media marketing"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that PromoRepublic has everything a marketer or a company may need for running social media marketing campaigns. Content - a lot of it, scheduling - automated one to all social accounts, analytics - of course, social media monitoring - you have it, social media ads - here they are. Basically you don't need any other tool now for social media marketing stuff. You can create, run and manage any type of campaign - from a single post, to 100 posts scheduled ahead. Never knew it can be that easy!

What do you dislike?

Not much, but it would be great to see a 24/7 phone support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have clients you run social media marketing for, then PromoRepublic's new collaboration platform is what you need. Give it a try if you are an agency or you have a freelancing business.

There is no need to switch to other tools, or use several different tools. This platform has everything in one single dashboard. It's way better to launch, run and manage campaigns via single tool. Also, the new collaboration platform for agencies and freelancers is simply awesome. But really great tool!

Marketing Specialist

"One social media management tool to rule them all"

What do you like best?

It's always hard to find the perfect stack of marketing tools, but with PromoRepublic it's possible, at least for social media marketing. Me or other marketing managers spend few hours to create a content plan for the whole month - starting with content ideas and up to completely scheduled posts. What can be better?

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more video-marketing features, let's say posting to Youtube for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PromoRepublic is kinda flexible company, and if you need something special (like more teammembers or more content) you can always discuss it. Don't hesitate to talk to their customer support team, they are so kind.

PromoRepublic lets our company focus on business first, not the methods we use for promotion. It's so easy when you can pre-setup everything, then sit back and see your posts go live.

Partner Manager

"The library of social media templates is amazing"

What do you like best?

Definitely the content! PromoRepublic's library of templates and visuals for social media posts is simply amazing. Their integration with photo stock and pre-designed templates is what I was searching for. I spend a few minutes on creating a professionally designed Facebook or Instagram post now - and less than an hour to create a complete content plan for the whole month.

What do you dislike?

PromoRepublic doesnt have much social media data in their analytics

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommend their blog and webinars - both pretty educational and useful. Also pay attention to their weekly mailings with top content ideas for the week.

Obviously a content creation problem - now anyone from our marketing department can be a skilled social media marketer and designer at the same time. The post idea library is the main benefit for us.

UR

"Social Media Idea Generator and Automater!"

What do you like best?

It makes Social Media Easier! It gives you ideas for content if you need them, allows you to make customized graphics, and then schedule posts so it can run behind the scenes.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had some tpye of video options. While pictures are great I think social media is going more into video and it would be nice if they had videos that you could just add your logo to the beginning or end. Also there are a lot of features we may not utilize because we don't completely understand how it works. So better training would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. You have nothing to lose with their 14 day trial.

The ability to create more content for our social media platforms, and saving a ton of time by being able to schedule posts out in advance. We also manage mulitple platforms for multiple sites all through one dashboard. Our social meadia content has never been so organized.

"Making live easy!"

What do you like best?

PromoRepublic really makes planning and creating social media posts a lot easier. Beautiful samples and more then enough inspiration. I have to thank Kate for helping me out today, great service and fast response!

What do you dislike?

Sofar i have not come across any downsides, other then the inability to schedule instagram posts but that is not something promorepublic can do much about.

Posting to social media on a regular bases. Now using it for a couple of months it has increased traffic from social to the webshop.

PR manager
E-Learning

"PromoRepublic easily replaces designers & copywriters"

What do you like best?

I like how PromoRepublic replaces a team of designers and copywriters for our company. We use PR to create high-quality content and schedule it to all our social channels. I can create professional looking social media posts in a matter of minutes - when I login into PR I see a lot of templates by holiday, trend or business category. Every template can be customized and scheduled right away. I love how I automated our social network accounts with PromoRepublic.

What do you dislike?

Probably a lack of iOS app, because sometimes I need to create posts from my mobile device. It's not an ordinary scenario for our company, but I wish they had a mobile app for content creation and posting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool if you want to create professional-looking content for your social media accounts without a help of designers. Also a big plus is a scheduling & posting feature that allows you to post automatically to your pages/profiles. I believe it's a good choice for small businesses, freelancers and marketers.

We are solving a problem of social media automation - PR is a all-in-one tool for us. We create content, we post content and we analyse how content performs (PromoRepublic has a Statistics feature). That's a full circle for our social media processes.

Digital Marketing Coordinator

"Easy to Use Platform for Scheduling Social"

What do you like best?

I like the Smart Calendar feature where PromoRepublic lets you know the best times to post certain content, including Promotional, Motivational & Fun, and much more.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but I would like to have the Instagram Auto-Post feature. I know this is something they are working on for the near future.

The problems I'm solving are keeping all scheduled content in one area and saving time on scheduling content for clients. The benefits are beyond great.

CM

"Great product at a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

I love the content library! It's great for when you need ideas or are pressed for design time. The scheduling is also great. You get a lot for your monthly investment in this product.

What do you dislike?

A few times posts did not go through to LinkedIn but this was during the great Facebook/Insta Blackout of 2019 so it is very possible it was related to what was going on with posting in general. It only happened on two days and it didn't happen again so not even really a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great product, you can't beat the price and it's very robust.

It's an affordable platform for autoposting to my own social media. The content library is great. It's very handy when you're having a hard time coming up with ideas or if you just want a fresh design that you can modify for your client's content.

PromoRepublic Pricing

9.8
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Social Media Management Category
Do you work for PromoRepublic?