I discovered PromoRepublic in 2016 and have been using it ever since to create engagement and boost visibility on social media for my businesses. As the Business DNA Optimisation Queen 🤩 , I do also recommend its use to my consulting clients, as one tool of the workflow optimisation toolkit.
Here are some of the pros I'm loving:
- Many social media platforms are included, which allows to post simultaneously on Facebook (pages + groups), Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- You can create your images within the software, as it includes a picture creation tool that looks very similar to Canva; and allows you to resize your pictures too.
- You can save your templates and re-use them later, so that your branding is consistent across all your social media channels.
- You have updates that are pre-created for you, should you wish to use them, which saves you time thinking about what to post and when.
- You have calendar features that help you strategise relevant seasonal content to share with your audience.
- You can re-post some of the updates you created in the past.
- You can upload photos, gif, videos.
Last but not least:
- You save A LOT of time!!! 😍😍😍
Overall: At the time of this review, by combining PromoRepublic with another tool I use, I could schedule engaging posts for the whole year, for all my social media channels (Facebook pages (2), Facebook groups (2), Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter), for my 2 businesses in 3 days. Before that, just by using PromoRepublic, I could plan a whole month of updates on all my social media profiles within a 1/2 day of work.
The steep price. When I bought access to PromoRepublic I had the chance to be purchasing a lifetime licence. When I look at the pricing now, it is quite expensive for when I recommend it to my clients. That said it is still well worth it.
It helps me have more engagement on my social media channels as well as save time when posting content across my different channels.