PowerDMS Reviews & Product Details

What is PowerDMS?

PowerDMS is cloud-based software that stores and distributes content online. The application provides practical tools to organize and manage crucial documents and industry standards, train and test employees, and uphold proof of compliance, thereby helping organizations reduce risk and liability. PowerDMS simplifies document management through powerful collaboration, process and automation.

PowerDMS Profile Details

PowerDMS Reviews

1-50 of 81 total PowerDMS reviews
Executive Office and Admin Specialist
Higher Education

"Easy to use and superior support!"

What do you like best?

PowerDMS is intuitive. You need some training to get going, but it all just makes sense! I would also mention their their helpdesk is amazing! The standards and accreditation portion has been a lifesaver for AAAHC surveys.

What do you dislike?

I find the course/training area to be a little bit hard to use. As an organization, we chose to skip using that function for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would 100% recommend PowerDMS to anyone needing policy management and organization. Also, if you are an accredited agency, this is extremely helpful! The price is reasonable for a great product and amazing support!

We finally have people reviewing policies in a timely manner, as well as more staff input to the creation of policies. We also have all policies in one location, where before they were in three different spots.

We are also prepared for our AAAHC survey because of PowerDMS.

Accreditation & Social Media Manager
Civic & Social Organization

"Document Management Made Easy"

What do you like best?

PowerDMS provides our agency with an effective and efficient way to manange our written directives, accreditation program and certification program.

What do you dislike?

There is no internal feature to schedule dates for document deactivation which then requires that the agency create a separate management system for active document timeframes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software will most certainly improve your establishment's internal processes along with providing secure access to all affected personnel 24/7.

PowerDMS provides my agency with the opportunity to streamline both our policy administration and written directives systems by providing a single outlet that will satisfy both processes. PowerDMS allows the agency to specifically assign items to groups or individuals based upon their duties within the agency; PowerDMS also provides the agency with a unique and easy process to update written directives - making our internal process much more efficient.

Police Accreditation Manager
Airlines/Aviation

"Essential Tool for Document, Policy, Training, and Accreditation Management"

What do you like best?

PowerDMS is incredibly easy to use and learn, but has powerful advanced tools that make this a complete solution. The initial on-boarding process was smooth and we were provided a personal representative to assist with setup process.

What do you dislike?

To date, nothing has been disappointing about my experience with PowerDMS. They are quick to respond to issues and keep the site updated constantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The PowerDMS support community is incredible. Not only does the company offer guided and video walkthroughs of the basics, it has advanced feature tutorials and user led specific guides that are insightful and helpful. There has never been a lack of support since using this product.

PowerDMS created a synergy between several elements of our organization that were formerly disconnected. Documents and policy, training, user management, and accreditation management are all in one place now.

Special Projects Administrator /Accounting and Accreditation
Government Relations

"Likely one of the best investments we have made!!"

What do you like best?

No words exist to adequately explain how infinitely helpful it has been to have our policies and procedures in the palms of our employees hands. The ease of use makes this a highly powerful tool that is only limited by your creativity in how to use it.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is somewhat limited, in my opinion. I really haven't found anything that I couldn't find a work around for, or anything that simply modifying how "things have always been done" to fit a better model of best practices didn't solve.

Some of the safety features that are built in to maintain audit trails and preserve integrity can be frustrating, despite the fact that they make sense. The one thing that I have absolutely disliked is that I cannot remove a user's signature from a policy if we require them to review and re-sign it for any reason. I either had to create a new version of the document (thus requiring EVERYONE to re-sign) or I had to archive and recreate the user. Also not practical. This is something I wish there were a more practical solution to solve.

We have been able to completely modify how we disseminate information with a huge increase in efficiency and effectiveness. As an administrator, the ability to track certificates, training, and a wide variety of other documents has given us a single-spot repository that can be accessed from anywhere. No longer do we have to chase paper documents in filing cabinets or ask various offices to chase things down.

Professional Development and Training Manager for the Cornell Police
(10,001+ employees)

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Course Creation and Certificate management. The course creation and online hosting of the course material have helped us to minimize the need for Role Call Training. This allows us to have more time to plan more important training such as those that have to do with University compliance. We use the certificates side of the software on a daily basis to help maintain training records.

What do you dislike?

Inability to customize areas of the website. PowerDMS has good backbones but does not allow a user to customize views of the website. It would be nice if we could create specific profile types for each user group so that they could see their own training records and other details as needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this product to any agency looking to perfect their documentation process and training section.

We are solving training issues with the use of PowerDMS. We have been able to reduce the amount of classroom time and have many of our training now online. The largest benefit we get out of using PowerDMS is the organizational component of having everything digitized.

Adjunct Professor
Higher Education

"PowerDMS has changed almost everything about our organization."

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the system. From the program administrator side to the end user, nothing is complicated. There was very little training needed to the end user upon implementation.

What do you dislike?

Until the apps were made available the logging in system on a mobile device was a shortfall however the apps changed the game. I wish there were some inneroperabilities with other records management systems allowing some of the data to be fed between systems. We are forced to go into each system and change assignments and levels with each individual’s move.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the step. If cost is your challenge, find a way. This will enhance your employee’s experience and hold them accountable all at the same time.

Providing training, programs, and policies to all employees with the ability to verify completion allows us to not only ensure employees have the information available but also provides a level of accountability. We began with policies and general orders in the early onset and moved on to presentations, testing, training, and quality questionnaires.

Owner
Education Management

"PowerDMS: Ideal Platform for Accreditation"

What do you like best?

PowerDMS is a very user-friendly web platform designed for file and training management. The platform allows for personalization of files sorting, training course implementation, and training record tracking. The system allows for quick mass reporting of each attribute. The platform also allows for master admin users to allow others outside of the organization to participate in various features.

What do you dislike?

The only issue at this point is the inability to break down training hours into separate categories for reporting purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate. I would highly recommend this platform to others who are looking for a better way to consolidate records and documents.

We are eliminating bulky paper files by uploading all training records, policies, and procedures into DMS for a central depository. This allows for multiple people to view and edit working forms. The work flow feature allows for real-time review and feedback.

Sergeant / Office of Professional Standards

"PowerDMS it's a game changer!!!"

What do you like best?

Power DMS makes it easy to create a policy by putting it into a workflow for review and comments to specific users. In the past we would send a document/policy out for our administration to review and would sometimes never hear back from a specific people or get a response such as I never received it. Now with PowerDMS once you add a workflow to a specific document for review you can assign it, audit where it is, who has looked at or commented on it, and even set deadlines or push it through if it is not moving along.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes I just wish our agency would utilize PowerDMS to its full potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't think about too much. Buy in and see all that PowerDMS can do for your agency and needs.

Being able to track who has looked at and signed off on a policy within our agency, Being able to have the ability to create courses online and quizzes that occur annually and can be set up so that once it's completed you don't have to worry about it again until the next year when it will pop back up in a users box to be completed again the next year. It's also a great standards management tool.

Quality System Coordinator
Medical Devices

"Simple to use and effective"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of PowerDMS is being able to implement courses and trainings for the users. It's a much better method than having paper documents laying around, and then having to grade them.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a glitch or something, where I will create a user profile and then not be able to find it when I search for it. It shows up the next day, but is a little frustrating.

I am now able to get through document approval workflows really quickly and without having to email reminders to people all the time. It has also helped with our transition to ISO 13485.

"Can't Imagine Accreditation LIfe Without PowerDMS"

What do you like best?

PowerDMS integrated solutions for accreditation process, document management and training documentation. PowerDMS has allowed our agency to manage the accreditation process through a continuous review of our policies and practices. Through our frequent reviews, we have been able to identify deficiencies, that would otherwise not have been seen had it not been conducted pursuant to accreditation being managed through PowerDMS.

What do you dislike?

Courses seems confusing . It appears there are many levels to accomplish before setting up a simple course in various screens.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Without hesitation, I would recommend using PowerDMS if you are going to begin the Law Enforcement Accreditation Process. I would also recommend purchasing the training module that will help secure training proof of compliance.

Reduced personnel time in managing the accreditation process. Increased efficiencies in distribution of training material. Reduction in costs of printing material due to electronic distribution.

"Administration"

What do you like best?

The organization of a user hierarchy and the ability to establish roles and groups with various access levels.The ability to create follow up dates for review of documents with the ability to revise and circulate directly in the system. The accessibility - no need for a shared drive for items that need to be quickly accessed away from the office.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have the administrative ability to adjust the automatic log out time. More intuitive naming in the work flow options. Simpler setup of user hierarchy cascading.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PowerDMS is an excellent resource for sharing information and keeping it up to date!

Policies and procedures, shared forms. Hope to use for accreditation at next review.

Detention Deputy

"Excellent Informational Tool"

What do you like best?

The ease in information distribution as well as the ability to begin documenting all data online

What do you dislike?

The lack of tutorials--you have to figure a lot out on your own and I'm constantly discovering useful information, but I have to dig to do so

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take in any information that you can in order to get the most out of the program.

Documenting all information needed to annual audits has become a much easier task than before, it was definitely a big tool for us to be able to switch to paperless records

Training Officer

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Simplicity of uploading and editing policies for my agency. Ability to run reports. Ability to add videos and PowerPoint presentations to be viewed online and save me from having to have numerous classes and take people away from their jobs to attend the classes.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I was able to create a backup file in Word of all of my policies. It would also be nice if when I downloaded a document that it would recognize the name and save it as is instead of me having to go back and change the name of the document.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take advantage of the online tutorials and chatting. Don't be afraid to contact support. They have always been polite and easy to work with, even when I have a braid freeze and forget how to do something simple that I've done a dozen times.

Able to send out information quickly and able to track who is staying on top of tasks. Provides me with a way of sending out required training and not having to pay overtime or pull people away from their job assignments to physically attend a class.

University Program Specialist
(5001-10,000 employees)

"PowerDMS makes my job easier!"

What do you like best?

Reviews on policies are conducted electronically. Our assessment for accreditation is housed in PowerDMS in one location instead of using individual paper manuals to show compliance. All of our training for on boarding a new employee and our annual training is conducted in PowerDMS.

What do you dislike?

Limitations in running reports. There needs to be additional options to choose from to pull the data that you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Select a software such as PowerDMS that is not industry specific. Other departments in our organization are now also using PowerDMS for their policy management software. PowerDMS appeals to multiple industries and organizations. The pricing for the assessment part of the software is extremely reasonable. The time savings just by using this software makes it cost effective.

Preparing for accreditation takes less time using PowerDMS. Our electronic assessment is always ready for an audit. Training of new staff is more efficient by creating the courses and tests within PowerDMS. PowerDMS tracks all edits to policies and automatically archives previous version.

Supervising

"PowerDMS. Time saver"

What do you like best?

The program keeps track of my policies and I always know where it us when i am waiting for approvals. There are no more "lost" policies. Additionally every modification or revision is captured for future reference.

What do you dislike?

The training module needs a littke work. It us functional but has a great deal of room for improvement. More focus is being placed on training now and I look forward to the improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program will make your life infinity easier by tracking everything you do with a policy and also tracking the employee's actions with accountability. I wish we had this program earlier in my career.

The problem was getting ISO 17025 compliant, by using PowerDMS as a paperless system, it is easy to manage the compliance.

Sergeant
Law Enforcement

"PowerDMS Makes Policy, Training, and Document Management a Breeze"

What do you like best?

PowerDMS is very user friendly and easy to navigate. It's very customizable with user groups and makes tracking what employees have and have not completed/signed off very easy to determine. The training portion is great with courses able to be created to make training large number of staff easy and certificates make an easy way to track who has completed training and who hasn't. Support for the product is phenomenal and very responsive.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I don't like. PowerDMS is quick to correct problems and is very open to improve user interface and functionality of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it. If you need document management, this system is excellent.

We've made policy acknowledgement very streamlined and getting people to sign off on policies is very easy. It has made their lives easy with being able to research policies in the field for quick easy answers. We have been implementing training records tracking and documentation and it's proving to be outstanding. The ability to input a course, see who has completed and who hasn't, and award certificates that can be time-specific to require annual (or whatever time you want) recerts as needed.

Lieutenant/Special Services Commander

"PowerDMS Champions"

What do you like best?

Ease of use especially during an assessment.

What do you dislike?

After you upload a new file you have to go back into "Manage Document" in order to set the signature due date.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before PowerDMS had a referral program I had already been sending customers your way. We were one of the first agencies that used PowerDMS for an off-site review in 2013. While I was at a CALEA conference in OHIO I had to log into my account for others to see how the process worked. After the conference I was contacted by many agencies throughout the United States asking my many questions about my experience. Although I did not use the old system where you had to send in your files prior to an on-site I could not imagine how much time and money it took to prepare. The ease and use of PowerDMS makes my job extremely easy with the many programs that the system offers.

Besides the advantages PowerDMS gives you with an off-site assessment, the training program is outstanding. Last year we decided to start using PoweDMS for our Use of Force training online prior to officers going to the range. Officers were able to review the training material as well as take the written test prior to going to the range for their annual qualification. This saved at least one hour of classroom time which also saves on overtime or comp-time.

None as of today

Assistant accreditation manager and training coordinator
Government Administration

"So Easy, a polar bear could use it"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the customer service, Power DMS stays relevant and is always updating based on customer needs. They listen to what the customers have to say and interact with them to see if a new feature is actually usable and does not have any flaws.

What do you dislike?

I wish "users" who are not admins could see things like their training records or certifications....also miss the pie in the face when an unk error occurred. I also would like it if an admin could change the amount of time until you are automatically logged off.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product is absolutely worth the money!! It is very user friendly and the webinars are a must do!! The customer service is outstanding. If you cant find the answer in the help section (which is unlikely) you can reach out via chat, email, or phone and get great customer service.

maintaining records for training and accreditation and learning more regarding how to use PowerDMS to make changes to and reviewing policies.

Co-worker Relations Specialist, IKEA North America
Retail
(10,001+ employees)

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

The user interface is simple and easy to understand; the system allows for multi-state document management (state specific policies/notices can be distributed easily); a paperless solution means no filing; it allows for easy collaboration on policy changes; and the ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC customer support!!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were clearer distinctions for document security between front line managers/admin users and policy developers. In order to run reports on whether an employee has signed a currently published version of a policy, the security also allows the manager the ability to see current draft versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Whenever we have a challenge to face, PowerDMS is an awesome partner. The relationship doesn't end after onboarding.

Using the PowerDMS system has made communication about policy changes so much more efficient. Now, instead of passing information through layers of management, we can connect directly with our employees. It also has allowed us to distribute documents that are unique to certain groups of employees - all with no paper filing to personnel files! This system has been very well received in our company. It gives managers and employees the ability to keep up to date & find information easily.

Software Developer

"The utimate tool to manage policies"

What do you like best?

We really love powerdms, It has helped us in every way. Whether organizing our policies or having trainings. It's interface is real nice and easy to navigate. We can also upload training documents for each of our Employee.

What do you dislike?

We would like to see more extra features in PowerDMS Dashboard. As it lacks Filters when running on reports.

We use PowerDMS to manage Documents & Policies,Trainings, User Management. We have brought up the whole training system online.

CALEA Accreditation Manager

"PowerDMS - Great Policy Distribution System and Accreditation Tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of uploading and distributing policies to members of my agency. Keeps archival copies of polices no longer in effect making it easy to respond to Sunshine requests. Great Accreditation management tool. Good training and testing platform for the distribution of videos and PowerPoint's.

What do you dislike?

Could use some improvement on the highlighting function in the accreditation module.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. PowerDMS will work with you and allow a trial period if you ask for it.

Documented policy distribution and our agencies CALEA Accreditation.

Accreditation Manager

"I LOVE my PowerDMS"

What do you like best?

PowerDMS is a great software for document management, accreditation, and training! It is very easy to use and manage. The customer service, training, and product development teams demonstrate excellent responsiveness and willingness to listen and satisfy the customer's needs!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't do everything in an assessment on my iPad that I can do on my desktop computer.

Tracking employee signatures on policies. Being paperless, we have saved 225.2 trees.

Accreditation Coordinator

"PowerDMS is a Perfect Match for Public Safety!"

What do you like best?

PowerDMS provides a product that continue to evolve with the every changing environment of public safety. They provide a platform for revolutionary document management system while fit the accreditation requirements like a glove. The ability to streamline document distribution and tracking with precision and efficiency to world class.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike, if there is an issue or recommendation for a function within PowerDMS, the customer service and development teams are responsive and very willing to accept innovative approaches.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best decision my agency ever made!

Our agency has gone 90% paperless within the accreditation, career development, and document management process. Huge cost savings on storage, copy paper, printer ink, and wear and tear on copying machine/printers.

Quality Compliance Assistant

"PowerDMS "

What do you like best?

The capability of house all policies within one software. Within the software you can manage who reviews the policy/policies and when they manage them. If the appropriate people do not review the policy, reports are available for administrators to track which policies need to be reviewed.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I currently dislike. My organization is currently dealing with access issues due to a recent software update.

I use PowerDMS to store and manage organizational documents. Our organization has over 1,000 employees and this makes it easy for all to access. We set up reminders for the review of policies and set up workflows so the document goes to the appropriate person. The reports make it easy to manage the documents that are past due. The online chat is a great feature and the employees are wonderful.

Accreditation Specialist
Law Enforcement

"Document retention and organization without hassle."

What do you like best?

I love that I can store all of my documents on an outside cloud for retention. I enjoy being able to edit right from the PowerDMS software as well as then sending it throughout my organization using the workflow system without have to touch a piece of paper.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes. Some things like courses are a little more challenging but I like a good challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its an effortless thought. The software works. Its easy to use and having all three components, Policy, Training and Accreditation, I can toggle between documents within the system to create proofs for my assessments. I like the fact that I don't have to store a single piece of paper and that I can access my documents from anywhere!

The way that my organization works on the Detention side of the agency is that I maintain all my documents so when something is needing immediate attention I can update and modify the document or course from anywhere using PowerDMS mobile. I realize being able to work remote is a huge benefit because if I am away from my desktop I can log into PowerDMS and access all my documents loaded into the cloud. This has assisted me in immediately resolving tasks for my command staff when I am off site.

Training and Standards Sergeant
Law Enforcement

"Awesome Document Management Program!"

What do you like best?

Using the entire suite from PowerDMS allow us to not only keep track of our directives, but allows us to track our training, create courses for the entire agency and keep track of the progress of our CALEA accreditation. All of these tasks would consume thousands of pieces of paper and thousands of hours to keep track of all of our documents.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to customize the training request forms and workflows to better serve our specific agency.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend PowerDMS to any Public Safety agency looking for a one-stop shop for all of their important documents.

Our CALEA accreditation could fill several file cabinets if we were still on a paper proof of compliance program. Also, keeping video, photographs and other media is much easier once uploaded into PowerDMS!

Public Safety Dispatcher II
Government Administration

"Excellent product, very easy to use! "

What do you like best?

The product is simple to learn, understand and use. There is very little training time needed to go live with this product for the end users.

What do you dislike?

Overall the product is great, however then enrolling in a course there are many clicks that have to happen before you can actually enroll. This is very frustrating for the end user.

We are using this primarily for training and CALEA accreditations. We've also set it up for use with the NYSSA and have most recently moved our procedures into the product.

Training Coordinator
Law Enforcement

"PowerDMS really gets you organized!"

What do you like best?

The search capability and document storage capability make it so easy to find documents. I also like the report and/or assignment features that let you see who still needs to complete training.

What do you dislike?

There are certain functions, such as a simple print button for all employees to be able to print their own certificate history, that is not available. Our agency doesn't like the fact that supervisors can enroll their employees in training.

Organization. With manual filing, there were documents placed in the wrong folders. It was also more time-consuming to find requested documents. Record-keeping of policy sign off is a breeze, as well as ensuring we are meeting accreditation standards.

Supervisor of Records and Agency Accreditation
Law Enforcement

"PowerDMS - Fantastic Policy Management Software and so much more!"

What do you like best?

The greatest thing about PowerDMS is their customer support! They are always available to answer questions or do remote help sessions if needed. Their tech support members are friendly, never make you feel rushed when providing assistance, and go above and beyond to make sure you resolve your issues.

What do you dislike?

PowerDMS allows users managing accreditation processes to run reports showing the status of their assessment. While a step in the right direction, there needs to be an easier way to distinguish and log when specific cycle years are complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it!

I love the ability to manage our policy and be paperless. Creating, collaborating and revising documents via electronic workflows eliminates the confusion we used to experience when multiple versions of the same document went through several departments for input on revisions. Now everything is managed within one workflow and all changes are made to one version of the policy. All previous versions of the policy are stored and archived versions can be accessed if needed. When new policies or revisions to policies are approved, then the policy is "published" and is automatically sent out to the staff for their review and signature. Signatures are captured electronically and stored within the system. Gone are the days of our paper sign-off sheets!

Police Aide III
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Get organized"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of uploading documents is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if it is our internal internet connection, bit documents sometimes take a very long time to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best way to consolidate all documents, training and other materials. The fact that users have access to important documents, courses, and tests, all consolidated on one place is a significant improvement to keeping separate folders per department and having to print and keep hardcopies in physical files/

We are currently utilizing PowerDMS to organize out training. This will save tons of time when training documentation is required to comply with accreditation standards.

AL

"Everyday PowerDMS User"

What do you like best?

PowerDMS offers the availability to have all of your documents at your fingertips, twenty-four hours per day. For the managers, it allows for you to audit your employees and assure that they've read documents that are assigned to them. Think your employees are just needlessly clicking away and not actually viewing the documents? You can set timers to prohibit someone from signing a document before that time has run out.

Want to search for something? Enter a word, any word, and DMS will scan every document you have for that word and generate a search result for you.

My favorite? The customer service! Fantastic people who are always willing to help you and walk you through any problem you can possible have.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I don't like. Some small "quirks" that I have, but for the most part, I am very pleased with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to talk to other users and ask a ton of questions, it's a very intricate system.

I work for a Law Enforcement Agency that is accredited by CALEA. I am required to have a full written directive system that includes Policies and Procedures, rules and regulations and other directives required by law and CALEA. This system has made my life easier by allowing me to distribute my files to the employees and control access to files, and collect signatures on documents, all with an easy menu. It's a very organized system and user-friendly. I have thousands of documents in the system and it's very easy to access them. There is even an app so that you can refer to procedures manual on the go.

When I'm required to show proof to CALEA that we are following their standards, the standards manual is integrated into the system, and it's very easy to migrate information to and from that section. Very good system to use for a document management system.

IH

"PowerDMS makes both document management (think Policies) and online training VERY accessable!"

What do you like best?

The online training is relatively simple to navigate, and document workflows are very accessible for most tech skill levels. The ability to assigning training to be completed at the discretion of the employee, while monitored by administration has been very useful. Also, dashboarding adds excellent at-a-glance monitoring as well.

What do you dislike?

There are folders and subfolders. That makes it challenging to maintain clear pathways. However, there appears to be changes in the works, so hopefully this is a thing of the past. Also, there is opportunity to improve training management to allow for an "instructor" experience for multiple staff.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need online document management and training, this is a great product. While functionality is solid for both, PowerDMS staff are constantly adding new features. For the price, the ability to manage ongoing/completed training of staff is a big deal. There is quite a bit of room for growth for the downloadable app, but there a person can view most of what they would need to from their phone or tablet.

Access to most current versions of our most important documents, and the ability to maintain training for 150 staff with a variety of professional needs and huge schedule variation.

AG