OpenCRM Reviews & Product Details

OpenCRM Overview

What is OpenCRM?

Our fully featured and easily customisable, Cloud CRM solution will help you grow your business without having to pay astronomical prices. OpenCRM does everything that our rivals do, for a fraction of the cost: manage your sales, customers, contacts, finances, events, projects and tickets, wherever you are, whenever you want. Plus, you can access all of our features no matter what price band you are in. No hidden fees; no surprise paywalls for the stuff you thought was included.

OpenCRM Details
German, English, French

UK provider, data hosted in the EU with exceptional customer service, oh and our pricing is pretty cool as well.

OpenCRM
2005
Richmond,United Kingdom
@OpenCRM

OpenCRM Screenshots

OpenCRM Reviews

Showing 26 OpenCRM reviews
Already have OpenCRM?
What do you like best?

This platform is so easy to navigate and use. I can also submit any suggestions I have to improve my experience of the platform, so it is able to provide me with everything I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's just great. I grew my business and found my client base went from 160 to close to 1000 overnight so I needed something easy to use and manage my workload. I just love it and everything is included. I would rather pay £33 a month and know that everything is included, no hidden charges or extra's. It's just me in my business for the moment but I wouldn't wait till I brought on more staff to get a CRM system, it keeps me organised and on top of everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a new business, producing a publication covering three regions in the UK, I can see very quickly where my businesses are on the map along with the clients I distribute my publication to . It's very easy to see where I need to concentrate my time and efforts in the areas that need growing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ashley Tallyn of OpenCRM

Thank you for this review, Maureen. We're so glad that OpenCRM is working so well for you!

I will make sure to pass on your very kind comments to the team. :)

AM
What do you like best?

OpenCRM have an excellent Customer Services team who respond to any questions or queries quickly and efficiently. We received a series of very informative remote training sessions on the use of the CRM, enabling us to effectively create internal reports etc.

We are now able to create professional e-newsletters with the Stripo to the OpenCRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reports that we are able to generate from the CRM to PDF etc would be more user friendly if we were able to format e.g. adding lines colours between rows Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are finding that OpenCRM enables us to generate reports faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

OpenCRM is one of the most flexible and logical CRM systems on the market. We explored many options before deciding on their software, but the benefits and cost of OpenCRM far outweighed other software.

The ability to track and monitor the flow of all aspects of our business in one system helps streamline processes, automation and delivers greater efficiencies across the whole company. The inclusion of key business modules which can be easily turn on and off enables businesses to tailor the system to their own requirements. The option to have bespoke development at a reasonable price further adds to the system flexibility. The support team are incredible, feeling more like an extension of your own team than a supplier.

My experience with the whole company has been the most positive I have ever had with a software supplier. They are honest, personable, responsive and a pleasure to deal with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about the software, but improvements could be make to the email UX experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Greater visibility & monitoring of all aspects of the business, improving responsiveness and automation of repetitive tasks has made our whole business more efficient. Thank you OCRM! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Incredibly customisable, and a great support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The number of integrations is a little low, but the new Zapier connector should make this easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start a trial and have a play - I love finding out all the things OpenCRM can do. Use the knowledge base / FAQ section - it's easy to use and has great content. And if you get stuck or just wish it could do something - speak to the team at OpenCRM, they are so helpful, they'll either show you how to fix it, offer a realtime work around, add the requirement to the roadmap, or provide professional services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We manage leads, accounts, activities, personnel, projects, contracts, email campaigns and our support helpdesk all in one place. Very very good value for money. Great support team - always on hand and happy to help and to accept ideas on product development. Continually improving and testing new features. We have heavily customised our CRM system internally (which was easy to do!) and even now, after 5 years I know I am not using it to it's full potential - I know there is more problems it could fix... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

We've used Open CRM for some years now. I like that the software is constantly being improved based on user's suggestions, but just recently I was particularly impressed with the customer service when I needed to send a one-off bulk email regarding Covid-19. Our system was upgraded within 15 minute free of charge, allowing us to keep our customers informed easily in a difficult time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the modules don't 'talk' to each other easily, so I can't always get the reports I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As above. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

Firstly the support is outstanding and the customisation options are exceptional. The flexibility of the system beats anything else we tried (and we tried a lot, and were a previous user of Dynamics). The interface is fresh and easy to use, making it easy for every member of our team to engage with CRM and use it the way that suits the individual best. We have now been using OpenCRM for close to 2 years and we continually acknowledge what a good decision it was to use OpenCRM. I should mention that we gained a stack of functionality for a fraction of the price of Dynamics. We are medium sized organisation with relatively complex CRM needs (service, contracts, asset registers, sales, marketing, campaigns) and OpenCRM was extremely well priced for the functionality we got. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is a very minute issue, but there are a couple of the customisation processes that are a little different across the various modules- it would be great if all customisations processes worked identically. As I said this is very minor. The only other thing that comes to bind is it would be great if Service Contracts greyed out when they expired and if there was a slightly more obvious way to "renew" contracts. Once again, this is a very very minor issue and I have no doubt we could pay for a customisation to get this exactly the way we like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The only parts of OpenCRM we don't use is the Invoicing (only because we have a long standing supplier of accounting software and did not want to change anything here) and Helpdesk.

This is how we use OpenCRM:

Asset management (ie. customer equipment serial number, access codes, location, model numbers, service history, service contracts applicable)

Preventative Maintenance Service Activity (including synch to Outlook and service engineer mobile device)

Breakdown Service Activity

Jotform integration (for electronic service job sheets and automatic linking to and completing maintenance visits automatically)

Campaigns (lists and activities)

Events (to do lists and storing records)

Customer Contacts

Company

Service History

Service Contracts

Automatic Breakdown Counter

Sales quotes

Opportunities

Leads

Synch calendar items to Outlook and mobile devices.

Storing service records

Activities (eg. meetings, calls etc)

Mailing lists

Warranties

Extensive reporting (highly customisable reporting allows us to search on all parts of our business activity including things like service visits not completed, contracts due, warranty due etc etc) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Any issues they are quick to sort out. Someone always answers the phone and they seem to know their stuff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The text editor when doing emails is a bit basic when you are used to using Microsoft word. Also the contacts & companies modules integration should be a bit more intelligent when creating new leads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Plan in advance what way you will use the CRM so it can be tailored to your needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enables us to send quote quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

The excellent customer services. I am not the greatest when it comes to IT and often get in a muddle... the service team at Open CRM are always willing to help either directly on the online site help chat assistance or by phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, as a company we are very pleased to date Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them a go... we have been very pleased Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Moving our CRM from a very large cooperate company to OpenCRM early this year has been very successful for us. They worked with us to design a template that is user friendly for our needs and the result has enabled us as a company to be more time effective.

Excellent value for money Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The ease of access and tools are my favorite aspects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the loading time it takes to turn on OpenCRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just choose it. You wont regret it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am much more efficient now when using OpenCRM compared to other products Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Craddle to Grave journey is very easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not much, it a all round good preforing CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You get back what you put in, use it from cold lead to invoice and you can't go wrong Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open CRM is a major part of our business processes and has most certainly helps us acheive ISO certification. It takes away a certain amount of human error and being hosted means that it is always available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EE
What do you like best?

-Easy to use

-Good customer friendly design

-Easy acces to everything you need

-Good client relations

-Everything in 1 browser window under my finger ttips

-Easy acces to contact data

-No hidden fee's, everything avaliable from the get go

-Syncs with outlook!

-1 price per month

-Easy to use interface

Basicly i have all the information i need below my fingertips in 1 browser window i can run my entire business using this software. This way i dont need different software anymore but just use Open CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-Can be faster

-Older browser support

-Hour registration can be better

-Some limitations in the software

-Finanence handeling could be better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Defently give it a go, for only 33 a month you can easely make your company easier to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I finally solved the problem of keeping client relations and easy managing of clients with this Software. I can easelly log wat client told me and wat i told them, this way i can communcate clearly without having to remember everthing with so many clients. Also having all the information of my clients in one spot is excellent. Also using it for my finances this way i can easely send out a bill to my client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How it links many different documents at the touch of a button, giving you the whole history at a glance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the search is not recognised, could capitals or a simple spelling mistake, you have to be quite accurate, or just put in part of the word. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping a detailed history of a project, with every change and amendment collated over the life of the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the connectivity between modules and the fact that you can view all the activity associated with a single record Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to have the permission to rename the modules, but I understand why this is not entirely possible Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not really - it is important to think through how you want to use, so that you get the most from it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can't say I am having any problems. In terms of benefits realised, we are certainly more aware of the impact our work is having and it is informing strategic direction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Account Manager
What do you like best?

I`ve used a number of CRM systems before but simply OCRM is the easiest and simplest to navigate for a salesperson. It makes my life for sending new and repeat orders so easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing standout really, maybe searching for products can be a little tricky if your unsure of the name? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Speed of use, as outlined above - repeat orders! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Works well as a case management system with great access to the online helpdesk, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its really just my lack of knowledge that holds me up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This system is obviously not bespoke so may not have complicated features, but it is simple to use and has good reporting. The ability to get immediate online help is valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to report and produce meaningful information to SMT. As long as the information put in is accurate, the data output can be adapted to suit my needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I was searching for a place to store customer data and use this like a CRM. OpenCRM does have a lot of options which gives me more controle about CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing of 33 pound p/m is a bit high. When I have several user for many months it will be an expensive tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to have a platform where you can collect all your customer data, then OpenCRM is a good solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It solved my problem that I now have all the data I need stored in one place. In the past I had data on different places and therefore I missed overview. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Support is always on hand. Easy to use layout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slightly complicated layout in settings i.e teams etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows us to have an overview, information on hand and great record keeping. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

II
What do you like best?

managing leads is quit interactive interesting and ease to use. easily manage meeting dates,customer responses,invoice. even we can track team efforts and work details in bar chart. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

pricing of the opencrm is quit high. so offers should be there. rest good application to grow business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes i recommend this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

taking care of the dealers and the customer relationships Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Great way to connect with clients and get insight on what they’re looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seems too robotic, sometimes. The customers get frustrated with responding via a platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the platforms benefits to find the right clients and reel them in! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Connecting to people who are interested in purchasing from us. Finding prospective clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

challenge of the era is to maintain customer data and create a positive relation. opencrm is the tool which plays a great role between customer and the company. we have to analyse the customer requirements and the behaviour towards the company. opencrm maintain this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

costing of opencrm,boring gui, graph analysis should be there Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes i recommend this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

maintaining my customers data and keep tracking them for furthur business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Everything just works without problems. The best Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing everything just works and GUI is clear Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm not allowed to make screenshot on my company's computer so I can't upload evidence Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use to have Aapya that one just didn't work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Of Digital Marketing
What do you like best?

How customisable the system is. OpenCRM have a LOT of features, which is fantastic. Naturally though, we don't use everything... so it's great that we can customise the dashboard, data, reporting etc. to easily access exactly what information that we need.

It's also worth mentioning here that the knowledgebase & support are both excellent. OpenCRM does a LOT of things, and when tinkering with a new feature, there is always documentation there for guidance. And in the rare occasion that isn't enough, the phone / ticket support are great too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of that could be improved is that the user interface is a little outdated. It doesn't impact upon functionality and the value we get from it, but it could be nicer & more modern to look at! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The people at OpenCRM are really helpful. Take the time to set up a call and ask for advice about adopting the CRM solution, how best to implement it, how to get the best possible value, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Couple of key benefits we've gained from OpenCRM:

- Tracking our sales pipeline. It's really useful to be able to look back and see where leads have came from, the value of business closed that came from social media, vs. networking, vs. search ads, etc.

- Storing contact information, invoices, contracts etc. in a way that is GDPR compliant. The whole team can now access contact information through OpenCRM easily.

- We're also looking at using OpenCRM to set up our own support ticketing system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from James Elliott of OpenCRM

Thanks for the feedback, Ryan. We do have a new version due for release in Q4 2018 that will bring a fresh interface design - stay tuned!

GC
What do you like best?

it helps in all sales activities it covers all the departments whether its finance, administration, hr everything Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

user interface is outdated , it needs more updated features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

in daily business solution if i talk about sales what we have in pipeline for tomorrow, means it gives blueprint of future Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Managing Director
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

The ability to create a lead through to an opportunity then a quote and then an order that can be e-signed and a PO is great, we don't use the invoicing element We like the support desk and campaign element. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ability to run reports in general, whether it's profit on campaigns, rather than spend versus turnover, generating a monthly sales report or helpdesk are very limited and not thought through. The inability to use the system dashboard is also a disappointment as we are never able to see live stats. I know that OpenCRM are looking to hook in another reporting system but if you can't get the basic information, the reports will be useless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Running a sales and service business providing Telecoms to other businesses. We use the system to track a new customer right the way through to an order and then providing ongoing support. Customers like the way that we use the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director / Owner
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Great support and development team

The ability to customise the CRM for our needs

Great communication Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything that we dislike. If we ever have any issues they are usually resolved very quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say, if you have any questions, drop them a line. They are very easy to communicate with Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OpenCRM allows us to manage all aspects of the business and because it is open source, it is easy to add modules and adapt the way it works as we naturally evolve. We looked at many different CRM systems before choosing OpenCRM and it was the flexibility that it offered that made it stand out from the crowd. The UK based support and development team are great too, very responsive and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for OpenCRM?