Nerdio

Nerdio is virtual desktop-centric IT automation for Azure and Nerdio's private cloud. Ridiculously easy provisioning, management, and optimization of complete IT in the cloud

Work for Nerdio?

Learning about Nerdio?

Nerdio Reviews

Ask Nerdio a Question
Showing 11 Nerdio reviews
Nerdio review by Bekki K.
Bekki K.

"Couldn't have found a better IT providor"

What do you like best?

I've been with Nerdio/AdarIT for many years, and they've been an outstanding partner to our "small business" environment. They are responsive when needed, and informative to our many questions as the world of technology evolves. They have helped us navigate some tricky challenges, and I appreciate that they kept us apprised as solutions were sought. I would highly recommend them.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. They've grown quite a bit the past few years, and their responsiveness is not always as quick as it once was, but they've always responded w/in a reasonable timeframe.

They host our exchange and file server, and it's been wonderful to always have access to our files and to them, no matter where we are or really what time it is!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Nerdio
Nerdio review by Ted F.
Ted F.

"This product is a good, secure foundation for our network needs. "

What do you like best?

(1) Access to our system is available anywhere wifi exists. (2) I've developed a really good working relationship with Adar staff (such as Jason Sachs). It is extremely comforting to know that I can reach an individual I know, trust and like.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. I can reach tech support easily with a call. Mercifully, Adar/Nerdio technicians can remote in to troubleshoot problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Potential users should think about the cost of time they might lose dealing with tech issues. While I know there is a monthly fee to this product, I think the value of the support I have received greatly exceeds the the cost.

I have solo practitioner and small firm friends who shy away from systems such as Adar based solely on price. However, they are penny wise and pound foolish. When things go wrong, these attorneys lose much more in billable time than they save in their monthly tech bills. I am fortunate that when something goes wrong, someone from Adar can solve the problem while I can continue to practice law (and generate revenue).

What Enterprise IT Management Suites solution do you use?

Nerdio review by Alea M.
Alea M.

"Nerdio is absolutely amazing!"

What do you like best?

Tech support is friendly and easy to work with. They are quick to accomplish tasks and are a fun and caring group of guys.

What do you dislike?

Over night/early morning tech support is overseas :( hard to hear on phone calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Heavily prepare yourself for your transition...it's a little overwhelming mostly because users don't like change!

Less down time, more billable hours!

Nerdio review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Great!"

What do you like best?

i like their quick responses to issues, their willingness to assist and resolve the issues as soon as possible and their suggestions

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I call there and it is difficult to get a response

Quicker access to our information through better system response time

Nerdio review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Cloud desktop"

What do you like best?

Ability to access desktop in the cloud and work productively

What do you dislike?

Occasionally freezes, but not often. Aborts work in process.

We're a virtual organization and it allows us to easily function as a team. Makes us more productive.

Nerdio review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Easily accessible. Always pleasant and helpful

What do you dislike?

None to speak of. I have not had any negative experiences with the company while we have used them

Ease of access. Nice to have others solve things quickly

Nerdio review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Froum Law Group - Associate Review"

What do you like best?

Remote assistance services. It's so much better that someone can just log into my computer and do things rather than explaining them to me over the phone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the response time is slow and the "leave a voicemail and we'll call you back" feature doesn't seem to work.

Generally, trying to get work done as efficiently as possible from multiple locations using a streamlined remote access network.

Nerdio review by Lacey F.
Lacey F.

"Awesome customer service"

What do you like best?

The customer service is absolutely amazing.

What do you dislike?

nothing - the product is fine as it should be,.

faster - we are running at optimal speed.

Nerdio review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Connection interruptions are making it unworkable "

What do you like best?

All of our software licensing and server infrastructure in one place, offsite

What do you dislike?

Connectivity to offsite location has been frustrating

Not much.

Nerdio review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Always Very Helpful"

What do you like best?

Convenience and very helpful technicians on the phone

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I experience long call times, however they are always productive

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great service for all IT needs, thanks for always helping out!

Needing IT help when I am experience issues with my computer or connectivity

Nerdio review by Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care
Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care

"Adar Review"

What do you like best?

Personal relationship with their executives

What do you dislike?

Fees can get expensive, but value is delivered

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trustworthy and phenominal

Solved many problems from disaster recovery planning to future scalable solutions

Learning about Nerdio?

* We monitor all Nerdio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.