Nerdio Reviews & Product Details

What is Nerdio?

What is Nerdio you ask? Nerdio, provides ridiculously easy IT automation for Managed Service Providers and their customers. Nerdio Private Cloud is a fully-integrated platform that delivers comprehensive IT infrastructure at your fingertips — including virtual hardware, software, security, BDR, and 24/7 tech-nerd support. Nerdio for Azure is the first IT automation technology that delivers easy pricing, provisioning, management, and cost-optimization of hybrid and full IT environments on the Microsoft Cloud, allowing MSPs to build and rapidly grow their IT practices in Azure. Nerdio's Products Nerdio Private Cloud: www.getnerdio.com/npc Nerdio for Azure: www.getnerdio.com/nfa

Nerdio Screenshots

Nerdio Reviews

1-11 of 11 total Nerdio reviews
Executive Director
Religious Institutions

"Couldn't have found a better IT providor"

What do you like best?

I've been with Nerdio/AdarIT for many years, and they've been an outstanding partner to our "small business" environment. They are responsive when needed, and informative to our many questions as the world of technology evolves. They have helped us navigate some tricky challenges, and I appreciate that they kept us apprised as solutions were sought. I would highly recommend them.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. They've grown quite a bit the past few years, and their responsiveness is not always as quick as it once was, but they've always responded w/in a reasonable timeframe.

They host our exchange and file server, and it's been wonderful to always have access to our files and to them, no matter where we are or really what time it is!

Owner
Law Practice

"This product is a good, secure foundation for our network needs. "

What do you like best?

(1) Access to our system is available anywhere wifi exists. (2) I've developed a really good working relationship with Adar staff (such as Jason Sachs). It is extremely comforting to know that I can reach an individual I know, trust and like.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. I can reach tech support easily with a call. Mercifully, Adar/Nerdio technicians can remote in to troubleshoot problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Potential users should think about the cost of time they might lose dealing with tech issues. While I know there is a monthly fee to this product, I think the value of the support I have received greatly exceeds the the cost.

I have solo practitioner and small firm friends who shy away from systems such as Adar based solely on price. However, they are penny wise and pound foolish. When things go wrong, these attorneys lose much more in billable time than they save in their monthly tech bills. I am fortunate that when something goes wrong, someone from Adar can solve the problem while I can continue to practice law (and generate revenue).

IT Administrator & Web Admin
Legal Services

"Nerdio is absolutely amazing!"

What do you like best?

Tech support is friendly and easy to work with. They are quick to accomplish tasks and are a fun and caring group of guys.

What do you dislike?

Over night/early morning tech support is overseas :( hard to hear on phone calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Heavily prepare yourself for your transition...it's a little overwhelming mostly because users don't like change!

Less down time, more billable hours!

"Great!"

What do you like best?

i like their quick responses to issues, their willingness to assist and resolve the issues as soon as possible and their suggestions

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I call there and it is difficult to get a response

Quicker access to our information through better system response time

EM

"Cloud desktop"

What do you like best?

Ability to access desktop in the cloud and work productively

What do you dislike?

Occasionally freezes, but not often. Aborts work in process.

We're a virtual organization and it allows us to easily function as a team. Makes us more productive.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Easily accessible. Always pleasant and helpful

What do you dislike?

None to speak of. I have not had any negative experiences with the company while we have used them

Ease of access. Nice to have others solve things quickly

UL
(Myself Only)

"Froum Law Group - Associate Review"

What do you like best?

Remote assistance services. It's so much better that someone can just log into my computer and do things rather than explaining them to me over the phone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the response time is slow and the "leave a voicemail and we'll call you back" feature doesn't seem to work.

Generally, trying to get work done as efficiently as possible from multiple locations using a streamlined remote access network.

Revenue Recovery Auditing Manager
Hospital & Health Care

"Awesome customer service"

What do you like best?

The customer service is absolutely amazing.

What do you dislike?

nothing - the product is fine as it should be,.

faster - we are running at optimal speed.

EM

"Connection interruptions are making it unworkable "

What do you like best?

All of our software licensing and server infrastructure in one place, offsite

What do you dislike?

Connectivity to offsite location has been frustrating

Not much.

Response from Johnny Number Five of Nerdio

Dear Nerdio User - we are very sorry to hear you have been experiencing connectivity issues, so please allow me to be the first to apologize on behalf of my team here at Nerdio. Seeing as how your review is private, I have alerted the support managers to your concern, and they are eager to resolve these issues as soon as possible. Please give them a call at 877-860-0700 and press 1 for support. If you would prefer to have someone call you, please email us directly at sayhello@getnerdio.com and I will have someone reach out to you at superhuman speed! Thank you again for being a Nerdio customer!

"Always Very Helpful"

What do you like best?

Convenience and very helpful technicians on the phone

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I experience long call times, however they are always productive

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great service for all IT needs, thanks for always helping out!

Needing IT help when I am experience issues with my computer or connectivity

EH

"Adar Review"

What do you like best?

Personal relationship with their executives

What do you dislike?

Fees can get expensive, but value is delivered

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trustworthy and phenominal

Solved many problems from disaster recovery planning to future scalable solutions

Nerdio User Ratings