Moz Pro Reviews & Product Details

What is Moz Pro?

A Moz Pro subscription includes: access to site tracking with Campaigns, where you can learn how your site health, link building, and keyword performance impact your SEO success; Research Tools that analyze your competitors’ efforts, support your keyword research process, and show you new opportunities for link building outreach; and a wealth of resources for learning SEO and inbound marketing. Moz Pro starts at $99/month with the option of a 30-day free trial.

Moz Pro Screenshots

1-25 of 266 total Moz Pro reviews

Moz Pro Reviews

1-25 of 266 total Moz Pro reviews
Marketing Manager

"Great Affordable SEO Tool For Small-Scale SEO"

What do you like best?

Moz is incredibly easy to use and they offer some amazing free tools and educational materials. The platform offers all of the basic SEO essentials, like keyword tracking with category tags, site crawls, keyword research, competitive tracking, and website recommendations. And, for what they provide, the platform is wildly affordable compared to other SEO solutions. The automated reports are easy to set up and very convenient, and the website recommendations provide a great starting point to improve your search engine performance.

What do you dislike?

This tool is best suited for small scale SEO. Large, complex websites or agencies that manage multiple SEO projects/clients might find more value out of an enterprise solution or by pairing Moz with more niche products. For example, the site crawl is great for basic uses, but a more technical audit would require a more technical solution, like ScreamingFrog. Or, an in-depth link analysis would require a better link solution, like afrefs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the free trial period to see if the product is a good fit! The training and support are wonderful, so don't be afraid to ask questions and make full use of the platform.

In-house SEO; website recommendations, keywords tracking, competitive analysis, keyword research

Marketing Advertising Specialist

"I love this SEO tool. "

What do you like best?

Moz is an apparatus that is anything but difficult to approach for an amateur. While giving propelled usefulness to master clients. As you likely know, Moz puts our a ton of extremely incredible substance. Normally they are incredible at controlling you through the way toward learning Moz, while teaching you by and large SEO principals. I truly feel like I have developed into Moz.

What do you dislike?

I loathe UX and it takes me a great deal to discover what I need inside their dashboard. While their creep list is enormous, it can't be contrasted with Ahrefs' or SEMrush's. This means you won't get the total picture with regards to inbound connections for your sites. The structure language isn't uniform, you'll at times end up lost or more awful "Ooops, Sorry, something occurred" message.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Moz is an incredible SEO learning source, however their promoting stage isn't anything but difficult to utilize. Their list isn't huge and does not present the full picture with regards to backlinks. The on location SEO modules are very great and I can prescribe them for tenderfoot SEOs.

I was performing site reviews and onpage SEO. Moz Pro demonstrated to me an unmistakable way my showcasing efforts should take. It will enable you to develop your online nearness, I'm simply not certain it'll get all of you the way,

Digital Specialist
Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Mozpro is best tool for SEO"

What do you like best?

I have been using Mozpro for sometime and I really find it a useful tool for managing the Off Page seo activities. This tool helps me to discover the best keywords for my upcoming blogs and helped me to increase the traffic of my blog. Also, the link explorer feature of this tool let me find out all backlinks to my website. Using this tool, I can check the Spam score of my website and remove or disavow the bad links pointing to my website

What do you dislike?

This tool us comprehensive and fulfills what I need from this tool so I have no issues from this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a robust Seo tools then I'd recommend this tool.

This tool saves my time in finding keywords for my upcoming blogs or website. Also using this tool I can discover all links pointing to my website. Moreover, this tool is cheap so does not put any burden on me financially.

Social Media Specialist
Information Services
(Myself Only)

"Great SEO tool "

What do you like best?

Moz is one of the best SEO tool for link exploring, checking backlinks of your competitor sites and keyword analysis.

The new added features of Moz pro such as on-demand crawl and one-page grader are also amazing. It helps in analyzing your website problems and solve it for better ranking.

Moreover, we can also check for our competitors backlinks and thus improve our SEO strategy.

What do you dislike?

What i don't like is that sometimes it does not provide the search volume of keywords. And it has a limit of URL crawling that should be extended according to its cost (as the tool is a bit costly).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Surely i would recommend the product to those who are doing SEO. It is a great tool for analyzing and helps in better ranking of a site.

I always use the tool for my SEO analysis. It really helps me in finding my competitors back links as well as tells about the keywords they use and their domain authority.

Along with this, it help me in finding the on-page problems of my site. So it is a good choice for SEO analysis.

Digital Marketing Specialist

"Good Tool For Tracking Website Ranking"

What do you like best?

Moz is a great tool to track your ranking by analyzing your backlinks, ranking keywords etc. It is a basic tool to track website performance. Its keyword explorer is good to find new keywords. Its biggest benefits is the keyword difficulty report. Moz is very good for basic SEO of your website. It helps in on-page SEO of your website. For its better functionalities and easy to use interface I like it.

What do you dislike?

Its Good for SEO, not the best, for proper SEO I like to use other tools along with this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely, there are much better tools are available in the market. But they are more expensive than Moz. Going for MOZ for on-page SEO and taking another Offpage Tool has a great cost-benefit. So I recommend this tool for its good functionalities.

I am using this tool for tracking keyword rankings and traffic on my websites. Thanks to the keyword research tool with its difficulty score I can estimate my potential rankings pretty well.

CEO

"An OK Starting Place or Piece of the Puzzle"

What do you like best?

Having been in SEO for 18+ years, I've been an on/off Moz user for years. They've done a good job owning SEO for beginners in a post-Panda world. 2012 made all of Rand's previously incorrect advice some of the best advice around. Arguably every tool in Moz has an objectively better niche alternative, except potentially two right now. The first is MozCast (which is free), the second are their keyword research tools, which are strong. And it's nice that they port over to rank tracking.

What do you dislike?

If you're doing more than the most basic local work in a market with no competition, you'll need more. A lot more. Ahrefs has a vastly superior backlink database and Majestic has the only really usable link API. SEMrush and Search Metrics provide endless SERP scrape data. The crawler is limited to a very simple report, so you'll want something like Screaming Frog or Sitebulb. You'll probably want a rank tracker that updates daily and is more configurable and reliable (take your pick). You'll probably need other styles of keyword tool, too. Other insights on links and opportunities, beyond simple server errors, contain so many false positives and issues that you're usually better off without them.

A strong keyword tool and exportable ranking PDFs that are pretty. They're doing a good job keeping up on new SERP features too. Beyond that, Moz is just a tool, and it solves maybe 20 issues of potentially over a thousand.

Internet

"The best SEO tool in the market"

What do you like best?

Moz Pro has everything you need under its hood! My favorite tools to use are: Keyword Explorer, Link Explorer and Rank Tracker. The Link Explorer is fairly new but its great to keep track of your link health and to keep tabs on your DA against your competition.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i could say was a bit negative is that it could be overwhelming. There is a lot of data and sometimes it isn't clear what I'm looking at. They do have a chat feature though that can help you with any questions you may have.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time learning each tool. Use the video tutorials.

Link building is the big project I'm starting right now. Moz Pro provides great material to help you plan and strategize your link building strategy.

Presidente
Graphic Design

"MOZ, la herramienta ideala pra el inbound marketing"

What do you like best?

Moz currently represents one of the best alternatives for marketing. This platform provides several specialized tools to improve and create marketing strategies that will help position and improve your content writing, including choosing topics to write about and develop. Moz will also help you to improve and optimize your social network strategies, in short, there are many possibilities that this tool offers you to improve your marketing projects.

The power of MOZ is eradicated in a set of tools that I highly recommend:

MozBar: It is an extension available for Google Chrome, which helps you to evaluate the domain authority and the page authority, this information is essential to improve our web project.

Keyword difficulty: Gives you information about the difficulty of positioning keywords, and is one of MOZ's strong points.

Crawl test: This tool is designed for SEO practices and allows you to structurally and technically scan a website to determine the quality of all aspects related to search engine positioning, with this tool you can evaluate the titles, headers, goals, duplicate content and structure of a website.

Open Site Explorer MOZ: This tool available in MOZ allows you to analyze the links of your website, including the links of your competitors, which gives you a competitive advantage because you can analyze the link profile of your project.

What do you dislike?

The tools available in MOZ can be complex to use, they are not designed for beginners. Sometimes navigability can be uncomfortable because of the large amount of information it shows, so if you are going to use this tool you should study first. It can also be expensive for some small projects that want to scale and improve their sites.

MOZ allows you to evaluate, project and design a marketing campaign, all its tools are designed to provide valuable information that will determine the direction of your web strategy, as well as saving you a lot of time.

Online Instructor
Higher Education

"The best all-round SEO Software"

What do you like best?

Moz's Keyword analysis tool and link analysis are both excellent and thorough. The site crawl function has also been instrumental in helping us identify and clean up website problems.

Moz's Keyword explorer is also incredible. Building campaigns and exploring areas where you can be successful is straightforward and really helps create a vision for future SEO plans.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find navigating around the tool to be a bit confusing, things aren't always where you expect them to be. They also give suggestions for "fixing" your problems that could be much more detailed and targeted at the issue you are experiencing. Sometimes the help is not relevant or just missing some vital information for addressing your issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Moz is constantly innovating and updating. If there is something that you feel is missing then just check back in a few months. It is always getting better!

We know so much more about our online position. Link building and keyword analysis of ourselves and our competitors have been two huge areas. Moz's keyword explorer is an amazing tool for finding new keyword opportunities

SEO & Project Manager

"Moz Pro"

What do you like best?

I like it offers website crawling and checks for duplicate content. Their knowledge base is huge and you can find it throughout the Moz Pro dashboard when you need it most. You'll even find Rand Fishkin's videos that explain what the feature does, so you'll always learn something new while using the platform. When setting the campaign, you'll be asked to input 3 of the competitor websites. I find this feature quite nice, as you'll be able to track the progress nicely.

What do you dislike?

I dislike UX and it takes me a lot to find what I want within their dashboard. While their crawl index is big, it can't be compared to Ahrefs' or SEMrush's. What this means is that you won't get the complete picture when it comes to inbound links for your websites. The design language is not uniform, you'll occasionally find yourself lost or worse "Ooops, Sorry, something happened" message.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Moz is a great SEO knowledge source, but their marketing platform is not very easy to use. Their index is not very big and does not present the full picture when it comes to backlinks. The onsite SEO modules are quite good and I can recommend them for beginner SEOs.

I was performing website audits and onpage SEO. Moz Pro showed me a clear path my marketing campaigns should take. It will definitely help you grow your online presence, I'm just not sure it'll get you all the way,

SEO Specialist

"Moz is best tool for SEO"

What do you like best?

I have been using Moz for sometime and it is the best Seo tool that I have come across. Using this tool, I can perform keyword research and also evaluate the backlink profile of my company. Moreover, this tool helps me to keep tab on the Domain Authority of our tool

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike in this tool as it accomplish all my needs

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a comprehensive SEO tool then you should try this tool

This tool helps me to perform keyword research and helps me to build the backlink for my organization. Also this tool helps me to optimize my website and look for onpage issues

Digital Marketing Specialist

"Best SEO Tool for the Smarter Marketing"

What do you like best?

For SEO purpose Moz Pro is a nice tool to track your ranking by analyzing your website backlinks, ranking keywords, top pages etc. This is a basic tool to track full performance of any website. Moz Keyword explorer is good to find new keywords to rank better in Google SERP. This tool helps in full on-page SEO of website.

What do you dislike?

Moz Pro is good for On Page SEO but it is not the best tool, for proper SEO I like to use other tools along with this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You Must try this tool for On Page Analysis.

I am using Moz Pro tool for tracking keyword rankings and traffic on any website. This tool is also helpful for backlinking analysis.

Software Engineer

"Moz is great SEO tool"

What do you like best?

I am using this to measure my backlink and on page site SEO. And this tool has proved very useful as using this tool I have really improved the SEO of my website. Moreover, this tool has helped me to perform SEO audit on my website and improved on page & off page SEO efforts

What do you dislike?

This tool has really helped me and as of now I did not find any problems with this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a comprehensive and robust seo tool then try it

This tool is excellent for performing SEO audit and find and analyze the backlink profile of my website. Moreover, this tool helps me to find new backlink opportunity for my website

Sales And Marketing Specialist
Construction

"Advanced SEO tool"

What do you like best?

Extremely great SEO device for connection investigating, checking backlinks of your rival destinations and watchword examination. The new included highlights of Moz professional, for example, on-request creep and one-page grader are likewise stunning. It helps in breaking down your site issues and comprehend it for better positioning. Besides, we can likewise check for our rivals backlinks and subsequently improve our SEO methodology.

What do you dislike?

What I don't care for is that occasionally it doesn't give the inquiry volume of watchwords. What's more, it has a farthest point of URL creeping that ought to be reached out as indicated by its expense (as the apparatus is somewhat exorbitant).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unquestionably I would prescribe the item to the individuals who are doing SEO. It is an extraordinary apparatus for breaking down and helps in better positioning of a site.

I generally utilize the apparatus for my SEO examination. It truly causes me in finding my rivals back connections just as tells about the watchwords they use and their area expert. Alongside this, it help me in finding the on-page issues of my site. So it is a decent decision for SEO examination.

Marketing Advertising Specialist

"Good SEO tool. "

What do you like best?

Incredible for the essential SEO necessities like following your rankings, screen specialized issues or catchphrase inquire about. You get week by week positioning updates, generally at monday. You can check the flows SERPs in detail, taking a gander at your positioning history and find fascinating chances, similar to all the diverse SERP Features for your followed watchwords. simple to approach for a novice. While giving propelled usefulness to master clients. As you likely know, Moz puts our a ton of extremely extraordinary substance. Normally they are extraordinary at directing you through the way toward learning Moz, while teaching you all in all SEO principals.

What do you dislike?

I find that some of their SERP data is a hair off reality

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In case you're simply beginning in SEO and taking a gander at observing the specialized parts of your site and catchphrase look into, at that point this is extraordinary for you. Moz Pro requires some an opportunity to do things right - as does SEO done effectively. Ensure you put aside enough time to almost certainly invest energy with this. I very prescribe Moz Pro to any advanced or promoting administrator. It has practically all instrument you could require from an advanced showcasing viewpoint, first rate client administration, and the best help network you can discover.

I use Moz to screen our SERPS, watchwords, space specialist, and blade specialized blunders on our site all with the objective of getting positioned higher on Google. I additionally use Moz to pull specialized data on my rivals' sites while doing focused reviews. Different individuals from the group use Moz for our customers and have no bad things to say.

Marketing

"Super Useful and Great Content!"

What do you like best?

Moz is a tool that is easy to approach for a newbie. While providing advanced functionality to expert users. As you probably know, Moz puts our a lot of really great content. Naturally they are great at guiding you through the process of learning Moz, while educating you in general SEO principals. I really feel like I have grown into Moz.

What do you dislike?

Moz has a way of sinking their teeth into you with the data they collect. At this point it wouldn't be easy for me to switch to something like Ahrefs, which I have seriously considered. I also find that some of their SERP data is a hair off reality. Nothing crazy, but in a super competitive keyword search it matters if I'm 3rd or 2nd, and moz will sometimes report one to two positions higher or lower than reality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd highly recommend Moz to anyone looking, but I would advise you to also take a look at Ahrefs, and see if it meets your requirements. I find Ahrefs to be a bit more feature rich, and a better value than Moz, but honestly, you'll be in good hands either way.

I use Moz to monitor our SERPS, keywords, domain authority, and fin technical errors on our website all with the goal of getting ranked higher on Google. I also use Moz to pull technical information on my competitors' websites when doing competitive audits. Other members of the team use Moz on behalf of our clients and have no complaints.

Head Of Marketing

"SEO Tool with good Cost-Benefit Ratio"

What do you like best?

MOZ is great for the basic SEO requirements like tracking your rankings, monitor technical issues or keyword research. You get weekly ranking updates, usually at monday. You can check the currents SERPs in detail, looking at your ranking history and discover interesting opportunities, like all the different SERP Features for your tracked keywords (featured snippets, image packs, reviews, videos, knowledge cards, related questions etc). For the keyword research the keyword explorer is doing a good job. You get a lot of keyword suggestions, which you can filter by relevance or search volume as well. One big benefit is the moz difficulty score. The higher this score, the harder it is to rank for the keywords. Over time you get a pretty good feeling for which difficulties it makes sense to write content, which ones will need some more "offpage efforts" or for which keywords it makes just no sense to create content at all, because the competition is just too high.

What do you dislike?

For offpage SEO I would prefer other tools, as MOZ has quite a low crawl depth.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definetly there are slightly better tools on the market. BUT they are way way more expensive. Going for MOZ for onpage SEO and taking another Offpage Tool (e.g. Majestics) has a great cost-benefit ratio. However if you want to have you are really advanced and want to have all the fancy features on the market you can go for searchmetrics or sistrix. But they will cost you 5+ times more per month.

Tracking keyword rankings & traffic developement. Thanks to the keyword research tool with its difficulty score we can estimate our potential rankings pretty well and don't target competitive keywords.

"Frustrating Rank Tracker. Not my favorite SEO tool"

What do you like best?

I don't really like anything about MozPro. I use it for a client, but otherwise would choose a different tool. MozLocal is great, but its a completely different product.

What do you dislike?

Rankings only update weekly. When you add new keywords, you'll have to wait days to see rankings. Keyword explorer is mediocre and I find there a way better tools for both keyword research and rank tracking. The layout of the software isn't intuitive. I never seem to be able to find what I'm looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test other SEO tools first. There are better ones available at a cheaper price, especially if you're primarily interested in Rankings and keyword research. If you have a local business, Moz Local is great.

Keyword ranking tracking and basic keyword research. I have better insights about how our SEO is performing but it's still lacking a lot of benefits.

SEO Strategist
Public Relations and Communications

"It's good, not great"

What do you like best?

The new keyword explorer is the best feature in the Moz Pro subscription. They recently just upgraded it and it is really, really great.

What do you dislike?

Open Site Explorer is pretty weak compared to other tools with the same capabilities. For the price point it doesn't have the same power as Ahrefs or SEMRush. It seems like Moz is stagnant and isn't keeping up with current industry trends.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're just starting out in SEO and looking at monitoring the technical aspects of your site and keyword research, then this is great for you. However, if you're an experienced SEO person, then you probably want to go with a more versatile tool that can do more for you.

We used Moz for keyword research and to monitor site problems. It was a good starter tool for us as we got into the SEO game. We are planning on switching though.

CEO

"Moz Pro Streamlines SEO "

What do you like best?

A lot of people approach SEO like it is magic or that if you just cheat well enough - you'll show up first in the search engines. This isn't true, particularly with all of the intelligent updates Google has made over the years. The simple fact is that SEO is a methodical process and Moz Pro helps keep that process in sight. I love how simple it is to track keyword performance, to see your pages are ranking - and how well SEO has been implemented - and tons of other features. Moz Pro takes what could be a complicated system to implement and twists it into something that is simple.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is how tracked keywords count as an additional keyword for each location you track that keyword. For some accounts we manage, the keywords being tracked can add up quick if they have a couple locations and upgrading the account might not fit the company's size.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Moz Pro requires some time to do things right - as does SEO done correctly. Make sure you set aside enough time to be able to spend time with this.

We use Moz Pro for our website and the websites of our clients. In all cases that we've used Moz, we have been able to rank our clients extremely well in the search engines. And this is what our clients wanted. Instead of being a company that only offers results for long-tail keywords that nobody will ever search for - we're able to put our clients in front of their customers.

Marketing Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Marketing Manager Review"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Moz is the massive amount of functionality it offers, from link tracking, competitor tracking, DA and PA tracking, and keyword tracking.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could go father back in time when looking at the domain authority tracking. It would be nice if you could see an entire history, or at least when you started the campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Moz Pro to any digital or marketing manager. It has almost all tool you could need from a digital marketing perspective, top notch customer service, and the best support community you can find.

Moz allows me to track online competitor activity, improve overall website SEO, and provides me with a variety of online tool and resources for digital marketing. We have realized benefits improved DA, PR, organic traffic, and increased sales.

"Useful For A Proper Website Audit"

What do you like best?

I think that Keyword explorer is the best as I am able to find the best-ranked keywords for my blog. There is many keyword suggestions and also provides SERP analysis. I am able to analyse my competitor's blogs and website with full detail of their Domain Authority and Page Authority. I am able to find my blogs errors by using the full site audit feature. it helps me to perform the best SEO with high ranking results.

What do you dislike?

MOZ is no doubt rich in features but is somewhat expensive for the base package. It offers a free trial for 14 days but after that, If we want a pro version of that we need to pay a huge amount. If you want the other modules like Keyword Research, Backlink Reports, Local SEO, you have to pay extra for each.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's the best tool to improve your ranking in the Search engine and also provides deep matrices on DA and PA of your website. It breaks down website data for better analysis and strategy formulation and to rank high on the search engine.

I use to analyse my blog and website through MOZ. I also use this software to compare my competitor's blogs and website for DA and PA as well as to generate more backlinks for my blog. Keyword analysis is the best I think so I use to find Keywords that are high search volume and has moderate competition and CPC. it also helps me building and ranking my long tail keywords.

Solutions Director

"A great tool for analytical insight. "

What do you like best?

I love that I'm able to accurately track historical data with Moz, and compile that data in easy to read reports. I'm able to keep data on hand for all of my clients, and easily organize the information.

What do you dislike?

I do wish the navigation was easier and more user-friendly. Overall, this tool is a great weapon to have in your back pocket (especially when working on SEO/SEM for clients).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool to use, but ensure this isn't the only analytical tool you have. I'd recommend using SEM RUSH, SpyFu, and Alexa along with this tool to get the best insight on your site's data.

We track the historical data for our site's and our clients' sites rankings of keywords and search terms. This allows us to more easily direct efforts on what we should be targeting with our digital marketing efforts.

Account and Production Specialist

"Moz Pro Allows Us to Optimize Web Pages Effectively"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using Moz Pro because it is user-friendly. The subscription we utilize allows us to host up to 10 of our clients within the platform, and gives us the ability to understand their SEO optimization scores. We're able to optimize our clients' web pages based on highly searched keywords and ensure that their title tags, meta descriptions, h1 headings, URLs, and image alt attributes all feature the keyword. Being able to conduct in-depth keyword research allows us to ensure that our clients' audience is finding their site as a reputable source of information/services/products.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, the site will kick me out randomly and I'll receive a 404 error. Another issue we've run into is that Moz will not pick up changes I've made to our clients' sites. This could either be a caching issue or an issue with the site crawlers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly consider giving Moz Pro a go. It is worth the investment and allows you to provide your clients useful insight on their brand.

We're able to help increase our clients' organic site traffic by doing keyword research and optimizing their web pages for highly search keywords that are relevant to their business. By increasing their organic traffic, we're able to increase their leads, whether they be form fills or phone calls. Along with optimization, knowing which keywords have high monthly search volume also allows us to recommend content to our clients. Based on our keyword research, we're able to suggest blog topics, the addition of new web pages based on demand, and are able to give our clients insight on which of their products or services are searched more than others.

Digital Marketing Manager

"Moz is an allround SEO tool "

What do you like best?

Moz is a comprehensive SEO tool. I use this tool to analyze keywords, backlinks and brand alerts about my website. Moreover, this tool helps me to perform SEO audit for my website. This helps me to increase Domain authority and organic search of my website

What do you dislike?

This tool is a great SEO tool and I have nothing against this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is great for people who are serious about SEO and want to build online business

This tool has helped me to increase SERP of my website and helped us to scale the backlinking efforts of my website. We need not to invest in external tool using this tool

Moz Pro Features