LiveRez Reviews & Product Details

LiveRez Overview

What is LiveRez?

LiveRez is a cloud-based vacation rental software thatallows you to manage your operation anywhere, with mobile capabilities, back office, the ability to track operations in real-time and more.

LiveRez Details

LiveRez
2008
Eagle, ID

LiveRez Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the LiveRez community
Have you used LiveRez before?

LiveRez Reviews

Showing 2 LiveRez reviews
Already have LiveRez?
Hotel Property Manager
What do you like best?

I love how LiveRez puts all of our bookings on one platform which makes it much easier to be on top of everything as well as has allowed us to automate so much of our day to day work which has allowed us to be more free/flexible to use our time in other ways to grow our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My main complaint with LiveRez is that they are not completely integrated with all of the other booking platforms we use such as HomeAway, Expedia, TripAdvisor, etc. and while we can still use these with LiveRez because of Nextpax I wish they were directly integrated like Airbnb is (it's so easy to use)! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has saved us a ton of time being able to set up all of the communication templates that get sent to our guests when we need it to as well as having all of our bookings and information in one place so we're not searching 5 different databases for what we need. It has allowed our managers to spend time taking the very best care of our guests as well as focus their time on other things like marketing and expanding our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

Their concept is good.

And the services they attempt to provide are needed. The web sight looked nice after it was built., Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Liverez uses high pressure salesmen to close, the deals on their services.

In addition to these tactics they are untruthful about their services and what they can provide. They do not take credit cards, they bank draft. So by the time you find out they have misrepresented themselves, you have no recourse to obtain a refund. They do not return emails or calls, not even the managers, will call to discuss a problem.

They charged me 2500.00, up front and drafted the entire amount, from my checking.

I asked the sales rep if my calendar on VRBO would sync with the one on my newly built webpage and he said it would. It does not!! No sycrination with HomeAway or VRBO.

They promise to get you to Airbnb with improved terms. This also a joke. They represent, that you will have a 60 day cancellation for bookings and are paid early. An exclusive with their company, they said. They said they were the only company to provide early payment with Airbnb because of the 30 or 60 day cancellations.

Also they put your properties at severe disadvantage, on Airbnb, as their software links and integrates with Airbnb, such that you cannot post a weekly or monthly discounts or rates. So the only price you can do is daily. All the other listings on Airbnb, have discounts so you are at a severe disadvantage.

They told me they were going to drop my websight at the end of April, about 45 days after they built it, because I was so dissatisfied. The managers do not call back, message aftermessage, left, no response.That is after I paid 2500.00 to build the websight. They did not keep it until the end of the month rather by the 27th it was gone and my traffic to my sight was redirected to a competitor with similar vacation homes!

After all this my listings on Airbnb were present, as their software had already pushed them through. But I could not at this point edit them.

Airbnb, was helpful. They had to terminate the listings and they I had to manually relist them.

When I got done I was able to post discounts for weekly and monthly rates. And by the way, when I asked for a super strick 60 day cancellation policy in a few days I had it. Did not need LiveRez to get it for me. They had told me to obtain this I had to go through them!

They had my homes listed over a month with Airbnb, ( with only a daily rate, no weekly or monthly discount) and I never received a booking. Within just a few days of relisting them myself I did receive a booking!

This a very poorly run company. Their software is hard to use and cumbersome. They lie, and make false promises. I have turned in a complaint at the better business bureau, they they have failed to address, in any satisfactory manner. Beware this company is unscrupulous.

Share review Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not use this company, please look to another alternative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am in the vacation home rental business. I have located other services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of LiveRez for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Kigo Logo
Kigo
3.5
Kigo is a web-based, scalable solution that provides vacation rental managers with all of the critical features they need in one, easy-to-use solution, including reservation management, distribution, marketing, revenue management, eSignature and websites.
Smartbnb Logo
Smartbnb
4.9
Smartbnb is the short-term rental management solution that centralizes all your properties in one convenient dashboard and automates communication with guests, yet sounds totally human. Trusted by the owners and managers of 227,000+ properties in 140+ countries.
Beyond Pricing Logo
Beyond Pricing
4.9
Link your AirBnB account, or multiple accounts, with one click. Youll be able to manage all the accounts, calendars, and pricing recommendations from the Beyond Pricing dashboard.
OwnerRez Logo
OwnerRez
5.0
OwnerRez is an online booking service for vacation rental property that helps owners manage time, create quotes and bookings, and keep detailed records without needing an accountant.
Streamline Logo
Streamline
3.4
Streamline is a web-based vacation rental software that offers a way to manage your vacation rental properties with flipkey integration, online booking, lead management, credit card processing, automatic email marketing and more.
BookingSync Logo
BookingSync
3.9
BookingSync is a vacation rental software solution—complete with a centralized reservation system, channel manager, website builder, open developer API and more—designed to help you grow and manage your vacation rental business.
iGMS (formerly AirGMS) Logo
iGMS (formerly AirGMS)
iGMS (formerly AirGMS) software allows managing multiple Airbnb account on one platform.
Syncbnb Logo
Syncbnb
4.9
Double your revenue by synchronizing your calendars across 200+ channels, with 100% success and money back guarantee.
CiiRUS Logo
CiiRUS
1.6
CiiRUS is a cloud-based reservation and guest managmenet solution that provides features and functions to help you manage your reservations and guests.
Guesty Logo
Guesty
Guesty is a cloud-based platform, designed exclusively for Airbnb and vacation rental managers.