Interseller Reviews & Product Details

Interseller Overview

What is Interseller?

Interseller is a NYC-based SaaS company in the recruiting tech space. Since 2016, we've been helping teams around the world build more predictable client and candidate pipeline. Our platform helps reduce the time it takes to engage with prospects and candidates. Interseller can find and reach out to any personal or work email address through automated and personalized email sequences, all while keeping 25+ CRMs and ATSs up-to-date.

Interseller Details

Interseller helps sales reps and recruiters prospect directly from Linkedin, Github, and AngelList.

Interseller
1998
Newport Beach, CA
@IntersellerApp
318 Twitter followers

Interseller Videos

Interseller Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Interseller community
Have you used Interseller before?

Interseller Reviews

Showing 129 Interseller reviews
Already have Interseller?
HR Manager + Talent Acquisition Lead
Business Data Analyst
What do you like best?

It is brilliant for email management, the experience with Interseller has been excellent since the initial demo, it is also very good at finding email addresses and sending emails in an automated way, it offers all the necessary tools to add new customers to a Email flow in an automated way, also allowing me to send emails in an automated and systematic way has also been essential to help execute specific campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really like using this software, it is very easy to configure and use, I do not see anything negative, my experience with the platform has been very positive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the ideal software for email marketing, easy to configure and use, I recommend it with great confidence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The software is easy to use and can be configured in a few minutes, they provide the ability to automate the scope or provide contact information, it also allows us to directly reach thousands of students every day and generate significant traffic to our platform, their analytics The web helps me understand how my message works and when people have been opening, it has also helped me tremendously to find professional emails, it also allows me to upload emails in organized sequences so I can keep track of who I have connected with, and save a lot of time being able to do all in one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is the best platform on the market for building email outreach campaigns with Linkedin Sales Nav. I know other sales teams that are using 3-4 different apps to do what Interseller can in its single platform. On top of that, they really focus on deliverability and making sure your emails hit the inbox. Their support team is top-notch and will help you work through any problem you're having. These guys are operating on another level and it really does feel like a premium product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their monthly package's email finder credits have gone down...but seems like that's happened with every similar company I've come across. At least you can buy additional credits at a reduced cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Massive savings of time from not having to switch between tools, platforms and excel spreadsheets to run my outbound campaigns.

Bounce rate is low. Almost always under 5% with every campaign

Deliverability is high. I'm routinely over 50% with the first sequence. Usually 70%+ by the end of a 4-5 sequence campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The product is very easy to use (very intuitive) and online documentation tends to be very clear and comprehensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. We are trying to become more sophisticated users of Interseller, and as we continue to push the envelope, we're finding most of the features we need. One thing that would be good to get is the ability to change the "From" name/email within a single sequence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interseller gives us the ability to deploy mass communication campaigns without having them look like fancy marketing emails that we'd send through our CRM. The goal is to look personalized, and Interseller accomplishes that for us. The data insights are also valuable and the connection back to Salesforce is important. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Member
What do you like best?

Overall, the user experience and ease of use is top notch. The platform is as powerful as an Outreach or SalesLoft at a fraction of the price. For a one-man sales team, it's the best value for a sales engagement platform.

The data quality and deliverability is superb. It saves me a ton of time in loading in contacts to a sequence rather than stitching together a bunch of low quality free tools and having emails bounce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think it's in the works, but I would love the ability to add different types of tasks (i.e. LinkedIn connection request, Loom, etc.) as steps in my sequence rather than having to manually manage that part of my outreach cadence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have increased productivity and deliverability in my sales process. I've saved several hours per week with list building and execution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Finseth of Interseller

Hey Matt, thanks for the review. Yes - manual tasks is in beta testing right now, so you'll get some relief there soon!

President
What do you like best?

The experience with Interseller has been excellent from initial demo to implementation and beyond. Everyone at Interseller is helpful, goes above and beyond to help, and clearly wants to make your mail campaigns successful. The tool has helped connect us to more candidates and clients! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is our first email campaign tool so we have no comparative information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will enjoy working with everyone at Interseller and they will give you training and tips to make your email campaigns successful for your purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It automates our emails to people, giving them more chances to answer and connect with us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the solution and the fact it integrates with my email software so the email is truly coming from me. The ability to simply write an email sequence, add a few parameters and let the AI do the rest is great. It gets my sales team up and running quick but still gives us the ability to interact personally with our prospects and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

CRM integration is good but could be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're solving several problems. First the ability to reach out to a large number of prospects but without losing the personalization in the email that is so critical. We are also using this to follow up with inbound leads after the initial email if we don't receive a response. One other use is putting existing customers in future reach out sequences for renewal opportunities. It's now allowing us to focus on our message and conversations with the customer versus repetitive time kill tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

So, I came to Interseller after trialing another company, which colossally failed. I lost time, lost my MPC, and lost money and in the end, it did nothing but cost me.

Interseller has been phenomenal. The capabilities far exceed what I was expecting and it is simple to use. Logical. So, very user-friendly.

It is easy to segment data out and create a separate sheet ... very easy to visualize and track metrics.

VERY easy to start new campaigns and the look-ups are a fantastic option.

Also, the customer service far exceeds what I expected. Very friendly ... availability is great.

The capability to scale rapidly is a huge deal. I'm still fairly new to this and can see that this will help build candidates and clients much, much faster than any other route.

Bottom line: Worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. It's just so much easier than other services I've tried. It's just simple.

I may have updates as I use the service more, but from everything I see, I don't think I'll have any "dislikes." Plus, it comes highly recommended by an extensive operations network as being a preferred product/service to use in recruitment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think ease of use, the logical and practical setup, and cost value make it a no-brainer.

After losing so much time AND my MPC with another vendor, Interseller has been the easiest process and headache-free.

Metric tracking is clear and concise ... quick-to-view dashboard.

Also, very easy to change gears if you're not getting the results you want.

I think this is going to free up a lot of stress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Rapid scale-up of candidate sourcing.

Still waiting for metrics, but if the metrics are low, that will be my messaging, not Interseller. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

This software is extremely easy to use. There is almost no ramp up or time configuring. I like that it integrates with our CRM/ATS, which makes data entry a snap. While email sequencing isn't the only channel/mode of communication, it is an important element that cannot be overlooked in a multi-channel outreach strategy. Support is great, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything, per se. good data (phone/email) is hard to come by, so I'd have a hard time giving anyone a high score. Recent enhancements allow for both phone and email now, although not 100% for either. Could only be improved if the integration with our CRM/ATS could be improved. This is a tall order, so, again, i'm expressing this as more of a 'wish' versus a dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Software is only as good as its user, so you'll get as much out of it as you put into it. For the money, this is a worthwhile investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saves tons of time doing data entry, researching, and manually following up. Time saved is significant...which equates to increased output. Think of it like a Cam or Turbo on an engine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales consultant
What do you like best?

Interseller is great for both managing email campaings as well as scraping contacts of your potential customers in one package Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not working properly with Safari browser Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email campaing automation. Contact search Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Super Easy to use. The process and flow is excellent. Superb support. LinkedIn Sales Nav integration works very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish there were more email lookups included in base pricing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outbound email outreach. Interseller provides us with a easy , efficient tool to allow our team to excel at our outbound processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple Interface, tool flexibility, fast email enrol, and customer support are what prompted me to move from trial to premium membership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such, genuinely like the tool. One thing - eagerly waiting for more direct integrations. PS: Tool does allow to integrate directly with few applications and indirectly with almost all using Zapier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do give it a try, it's a 10/10 tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

sales research, sales/mkt reach-outs, A/B testing, metric understanding, CRM integration, more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of being able to add candidates from LinkedIn directly into an email sequence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We haven't been able to integrate into Lever as promised, but outside of that, nothing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Interseller is a fantastic product. It makes sending outreaches 100x easier and we have seen tremendous improvements to our recruiting pipelines. Additionally, Interseller's ability to neatly lay out stat reports is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our outreach numbers have increased drastically. The redundant task of tracking down emails and then sending outreaches is no more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Canadian Sales Leader
What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, and the amount of time it saves me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm still a fairly new user so I would have to say that I don't know every tip and trick yet to maximize the results. Again Kristina is always there to help with this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend reaching out to Kristina, she's stellar at her job, very thoughtful and always finds a way to make herself available to help with questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are connecting with more potential clients. It keeps a regular pattern to the emails to make sure we are on top of follow up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Finseth of Interseller

Lyle, thank you for the wonderful review! Happy Interseller can get your team connecting with more potential clients. Cheers!

What do you like best?

The most obvious benefit of Interseller is the ease of automating your outreach to candidates. After using other tools for the last couple of years, I would have to add that the access to contact data runs a close second as an advantage. There are other tools that provide the ability to automate outreach or provide contact data, but having one tool that does both AND integrates with our ATS put Interseller in their own category. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see Interseller integrate more fully with our ATS with features such as automatically updating the ATS with a notification of a bounced email. Not a critical need, but a nice to have type feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend giving Interseller a test run. We did that, prior to signing on, and it made the decision to switch easy. The level of customer service is one that most fast-paced organizations will appreciate. The Interseller Team's willingness to collaborate and try to understand what is really needed and then offer solutions is huge. At DRE we look for companies that are not only vendors, but real partners. We saw very quickly that Interseller is just that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem we are solving is a reduction in the time previously spent on identifying good, personal emails, automating outreach and ensuring that details of that outreach are provided in our ATS. Additionally, we didn't have easy access to data on the effectiveness of our outreach and the ability to quickly pivot when needed to improve that effectiveness. Interseller has helped with all of that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

How easy it is to setup and use interstellar. Also the ability to find emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The biggest thing is the inability to remove bad emails. You have to create a duplicate record of the same person with a different email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a trial run if you're unsure. It will completely change how you work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a tool to help us follow up with candidates we were pursuing. This has not only saved us time, but also helped us be more efficient. The time we would have spent manually resending emails and checking to see who responded and who hasn't can now be spent on more important task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Interseller allows us to directly reach thousands of students every day and drive significant traffic to our platform. Their support team is extremely helpful and flexible in finding a plan that works for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There could be more customizability in drafting emails, such as being able to add more visual elements to your templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed to reach as many students as I could to help them find internships and jobs amidst Covid-19 job opportunity cancellations. Interseller has played an immense role in our marketing strategy by driving significant traffic to our site. Roughly 15 percent of contacts we reach out to become registered users on our platform, allowing us to get at least 100 new users on our platform every day! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder + CEO
What do you like best?

Software is usually a toss up as far as whether it works well. It's easy to create a slick looking marketing package, but hard to deliver software that actually comes through on what it promises.

Interseller as a platform is simply fantastic to work with and I would say a lot of it has to do with how thoughtfully it's designed. The extension for sourcing off of LinkedIn, the full featured sequence scheduling, and the nice extras like marking someone "booked" if something with their email shows up on your calendar all make this a pleasure to use.

None of that would matter though if it wasn't successful at doing what it said - and it is! Finds tons of personal emails which is key for recruiting, and the sequencing so far as worked without a single hitch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Normally I would dislike price on software like this, but not only are they reasonably priced but they set it up as month to month which is very forward thinking. There's nothing I dislike! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used to use a sourcing platform that would allow us to search, choose candidates, find emails, and run outbound campaigns. The drawback was that all of these steps were not truly full featured, and it was more of a jack of all trades master of none.

Interseller is a master of finding emails and sending sequences. It does those things flawlessly, and incredibly thoughtfully. We are using it to automate outreach to candidates and hit them on additional channels instead of just LinkedIn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

The prospecting workflow with Interseller is highly efficient. More so than competitive products. As a salesperson you're hoping to minimize the time it takes to find a prospect on Linkedin/in your CRM, and reach out to them with targeted messaging. You would be hard-pressed to find a solution that helps you do this faster than Interseller.

Their customer support team is quick to respond, and goes out of their way to help you resolve any challenges/questions you might have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not yet as robust as competitive products like Outreach/Salesloft. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our prospecting workflow is a lot more efficient than it was before implementing Interseller. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The service provided by the interseller platform is brilliant for email management, as the software is very good at finding email addresses and sending emails in an automated manner with the highest convenience. Interseller is a very good service due to its level of integration, as this platform works very well with CRM platforms, it has some very valuable tools such as its drip campaign, mailing list management, analysis, candidate management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price of this service in comparison to its competitors is quite high, which positions this software as a service that is not very competitive in terms of cost. As far as operation is concerned I can say that I have visualized very few problems such as small slowdowns that do not greatly affect the operation of the system, being honest this software is very good for being high performance as far as operation is concerned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Interseller is a very complete and easy to work with platform, it is very customizable, provides very complete automation capabilities is a very good software, although Interseller is not one of the cheapest services that exists is a platform worth acquiring so I recommend it, because I know perfectly this service and I know it will work very well for the needs of use of anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Interseller service has been very useful for our marketing departments, because it is a very good software to extend marketing campaigns through emails, it allows us to keep control of all the operations we manage, it gives us very complete reports to get information about our progress and allows us to automate the sending of emails very easily, we love this service because it helps all our efforts to bear fruit quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have been recruiting for 22 years and focus on the marketing technology realm but never used an email campaign product in that time. Why? Don't know. It doesn't make sense. Then came Interseller. I started as a trial and converted ASAP. To be able to start a quality campaign in 2 clicks from LinkedIn is amazing. On top of that, the ability to customize the message on the fly gives me that one extra step to gain an audience. Their web analytics helps me to understand how my message is working and when people have been opening, so I can understand their buying behaviors.

I do professional career coaching, as well, and have suggested to my candidates to use this product in sales and also in their own job search efforts. I have literally recommended Interseller to every recruiting firm that I know.

I'm hooked! Plus, my rep, Jenn, was amazing to work with and very responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few little quirks when it comes to adjusting email addresses that are incorrect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get on it ASAP! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping a consistent campaign going with companies that aren't hiring now (COVID) but can likely use me long-term. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

►Creative & Helpful Relationship Architect
What do you like best?

Where to begin:

Amazzzzzing customer service. Calling out Jenn and Jake and even the founder, Steve here. I can ping them on messenger any time of day or night, literally, and they get back to me usually in minutes. It's insane. Not only that, but they follow up with me within 48 hours to see how things are going with the suggested changes, enhancements etc.

Email Verification on Roids: When I lead search using any database, there is ALWAYS a lot of junk emails in there no matter the cost or the product. Invalid, risky, etc. Interseller is like "never bounce" on steroids quarantining the garbage before sending and then verifying EVERY email as to its validity. Goods are truly GREAT and go through 100% of the time or at least 99%. If Interseller says risky or not verified or whatever...it's my choice but usually, those things bounce at about 40% of the time.

Ongoing training and feedback: For those in the know we really shouldn't be sending more than 80 to 100 emails per day. So you ask why? After years of using all types of 'spam cannons,' I was recently schooled on exactly how our trust score is calculated to ensure getting into the inboxes of our suspects. These guys can verify and check for you and give you suggestions to triage your account back to health if you are not following the suggestions. The suggestions they make are free. You WILL pay for the ones you don't take, however!

Updates/Upgrades to the software: EVERY single month if not twice per month they come out with all manner of new and innovative ways to make things better/easier/more efficient. I assume they are listening to the feedback from users but who cares from where the ideas are coming. Always great stuff.

Passion - The co-founders grew up in the email marketing world and have built the only platform I have used that is truly designed, built and created for and by email marketers/salespeople.

Ease of use - so easy. A monkey can get a campaign going in a few minutes tops from not knowing anything about the platform. Very intuitive.

Overriding errors such as "contact appear in another sequence" or "blacklisted" or any manner of other things is a click away to correct.

Baked in smart send functions such as time between emails and volume of emails per day.

Flexibility to send campaigns at a different time(s).

Finding mass emails - grab the URL and name and boom! Fast and furious lookups of multiple contact emails that need appending or updating. Deadly accurate results to boot!

So MUCH more but I think that is enough for now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike is whenever something "doesn't work" or "brakes" it's 110% of the time my fault for missing something silly. I have been using the software for about 4 years and really love it. Have turned on multiple people to the platform and all of them rave. What is there to dislike?! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to have a constant flow of helpful, useful and witty content to keep tickling my prospects fancy. If they have had enough they tell me. It's on auto-pilot. It allows me to focus on chasing deals in the pipe while always keeping the top of my funnel fully loaded with minimal effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to reach a ton of people with a personalized note. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the email addresses are outdated / incorrect Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! It's great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increasing a pool of candidates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

Ease of use, takes into consideration OOO messages and schedules accordingly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Email addresses for Asia could be improved - if there's any way to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ease of reaching out to new potential customers in a very fuss-free way. Works well with Linkedin Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It attracts users without problems by having a solid and complete programming, which allows the distribution of emails effectively and quickly, opening the possibility of ensuring that each process of interaction is stable and well focused, allowing each customer to enjoy a full and very appropriate experience, promoting its use to see that your system is capable of increasing the effectiveness of their communication processes, solving every need of the user, to have a unique and very relevant technical support that always provides help to those who need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like of interseller the part of management of information of great importance, where its value is not distributed correctly, positioning the data to an inadequate level, establishing certain delays when not responding of fast way to the necessities that can have of responding quickly an electronic mail that contains valuable information for the company, limiting to the organization to have a process of advance and resolution of operative problems of good aspect, which means that a fast solution to this problem must exist, to continue offering a quality service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its system comprises the appropriate proportion of business information of great relevance that generates a fully positive impact in establishing a free interaction between users who implement that system, being the main responsible for ensuring quality processes with a unique experience and very well done, with a new software, a complete interface, a striking appearance, an organized and effective technical support and its constant evolution of services offered to the world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use interseller because of its very manageable and correct interface, which includes the most complete access methods that guarantee an optimal development and understanding of your communications management operations and the enhancement of computer systems development oriented to the realization and distribution of highly structured mailings that manage to maintain a high profile of the company, having the best information provided by the best computer systems, which has a very attractive and very prominent page design that involves the users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.