Hide.me

Learning about Hide.me?

Hide.me Reviews

Showing 51 Hide.me reviews
Natascha Daniela Z.

"Using the internet has never been so fast and safe."

What do you like best?

Another software that I use daily in my work, Hide.me is a powerful software that offers you many benefits for surfing the Internet. Due to my responsibilities in the administration of my work site, I must guarantee high levels of security while surfing the Internet and transferring confidential documents, either to the cloud or to an email, this I achieve thanks to Hide.me. I also have with this software a long list of IP addresses, and locations which I can freely select to connect to the Internet, and this is combined with the encryption of information, these aspects enhance the security in the use of the Internet in your work, in addition, all these IP addresses and locations enjoy a good Internet browsing speed.

What do you dislike?

This software is very complete, it has many beneficial tools for the fulfillment of my working day. As far as Hide.me is required, I can assure that it is the VPN with the best tools I have used in the market, and I feel comfortable with the options it offers me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, under your responsibility is handling information of confidential interest for your company because I recommend you to use this software, as it has Hide.me guarantees security and excellent Internet browsing speed, it is important to have these benefits if your interests is to climb in your work and have a valuable position.

Since I use this software at work I no longer worry about surfing the Internet with a latent risk of my information being stolen by hackers. Hide.me is a VPN that is very easy to use and that adjusted very well to my job performance, adding important elements to the level of security and Internet browsing that I didn't have.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Hide.me
Marines M.

"A very good VPN that gives you security while surfing the internet."

What do you like best?

One of the most important employment goals for me is to protect payroll and financial information. On many occasions I must send this type of information over the Internet, risking to a great extent that the information is hacked and stolen, creating major security problems for my company. Based on this prevention I use Hide.me, an incredible VPN that has all the features I was looking for in a VPN. Among the most outstanding features that I use every day we have the variety in IP addresses and locations to connect to the Internet, as well as their encrypted point-to-point connection and high speed of navigation on the Internet, these great benefits I use permanently to transfer information to my bosses with payment data made to suppliers and workers, as well as our financial balance, without worrying about security problems in the Internet connection. This is a great software which I use permanently getting good results.

What do you dislike?

I have put this software to the test many times, and I came to the conclusion that Hide.me provides me with a lot of security to surf the Internet when I am at work, guaranteeing the protection of the information I send over the Internet. A software that does not have serious flaws.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your concern as a worker is to achieve perfect security levels when surfing the Internet at work, I recommend that you acquire this software immediately, has the best tools that can have a VPN, and has an excellent price.

Thanks to the use of Hide.me I have been able to optimize considerably the security when I send by Internet confidential information of my work. This great benefit has allowed me to fulfill my objectives of providing security to my company and at the same time it gives me a lot of peace of mind when I have to transfer documents over the web.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

Rodrigo C.

"Conexión privada de múltiples servidores proxy alrededor de mundo."

What do you like best?

Hide me, me encanta por ser un vpn confiable en el que no se guardan registros de navegación, no necesito usar pestañas en incógnito en los navegadores, porque hide me se encarga de cifrar mi red con protocolos soportados PPTP, L2TP/IPsec, SoftEther, SSTP, IKEv2 y OpenVPN. Mejorando la calidad de navegación, este vpn tiene conexión en los servidores de 55 países, lo cual no reducirá ni va entorpecer las funciones de red del Internet. Su servicio de atención al cliente es muy atento, cuenta con una versión gratuita de 30 días con registro la cual te darán un limitado uso de consumo de datos para navegar en su red cifrada, y las versiones pagas presentan ofertas de más datos incluidos e ilimitados para navegar de forma libre y privada en la red con una tarifa justa.

What do you dislike?

En las versiones gratuitas presenta menos servidores para conectar en una red cifrada y menos conexiones simultáneas de dispositivos, contando apenas con 5 servidores y 1 conexión simultánea , en cambio las versiones pagas presentan más variedad de servidores al igual que múltiples conexiones simultáneas.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es recomendable usar en la versión gratuita un dispositivo a la vez por su límite de uso de plan de datos de 2 GB los cuales se podrían agotar rápidamente si se tiene más de dos dispositivos conectados con un uso excesivo de datos de Internet.

Permite la navegación libre en cualquier página de Internet protegiendo tus datos cifrados sin dejar registros caché, evitando cookies y filtraciones de tercero. En el medio laboral permite la comunicación cerrada y segura entre comerciantes ,socios y compañeros ubicados en cualquier punto geográfico sin restricción de red, es muy popular el uso de este VPN hoy en día para lograr tener acceso a páginas que de manera común sería difícil de acceder.

Janel V.

"A VPN of the highest quality."

What do you like best?

One of the fundamental requirements that we permanently discuss in our work with our bosses is the protection of the information that we journalists handle. Much of the information we do on a daily basis is unofficial, so we must keep that information safe and secure when we transfer it over the Internet; for this type of situation we use Hide.me, a software of last generation that has everything that we look for in a VPN, that is to say, it has many IP addresses and locations to connect us with total security, in addition it has a special cipher that allows that information does not remain lodged in cache neither in cookies while you navigate by Internet in the work, these elements previously mentioned can be handled excepcionalmemte since this software offers you a speed of navigation in the Web quite efficient. Hide.me is a very easy to use software and protects the information you handle when you connect to the web.

What do you dislike?

For the purposes for which I use Hide.me, I must affirm that this software has a compendium of very good and balanced tools, which fit my work dynamics perfectly, and allows me to meet my work objectives. Hide.me has what I need to protect my company's information, and I am grateful to this company for creating this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When my colleagues ask me why I recommend this software, my answer is always that this software is very safe to surf the Internet. In today's companies it is necessary to use the Internet to meet our goals, and sometimes our information circulating on the Internet is on the brink of hackers, so I use Hide.me, because it allows me to protect my Internet connection and surf with great speed and safety. Use this software, I highly recommend it.

Fast, efficient, with many IP addresses and locations to connect and easy to use. This software has transformed my job performance from regular to exceptional. My bosses recognize that this software has made me a more skilled professional and concerned about protecting the information I host in my email, in the cloud or that I download from the internet.

Maria C.

"Navegación anónima sin interrupciones."

What do you like best?

El Internet se ha vuelto un medio crucial para el envíos y descargas de archivos alrededor de todo el mundo siendo esto virtuoso para muchos usuarios, pero la web también tiene sus desventajas ya que se presentan los llamados hackers informativos que pueden atentar encontrar de los usuarios con menos seguridad de resguardo de información al navegar en la Internet. Hide me es un servio proxy que te permite cambiar la ubicación del ip del ordenador que estés utilizando dándote una protección mas amplia de navegación sin rastros de visitas, esto ultimo se debe a que este servicio no guarda ninguna información como caches, contraseñas, formularios al momento que la activas para navegar de forma segura, simplemente la borra para que ni ella misma puede atentar contra el usuario. A diferencia de los VPN que ofrecen calidad de navegación anónima tienen ciertas fallas en la transferencia de datos volviéndolo un proceso lento o nulo. Hide me proporciona garantía de rapidez de navegación tanto como su protección haciéndolo una experiencia confortable para los usuarios. Este software es compatible con los sistemas operativos mas usados como Window, Mac OS X, IOS y Android, siendo disponible para descargar en versión de dispositivos táctil prometiendo una excelente garantía de navegación al igual que el ordenador.

What do you dislike?

Hide me se puede descargar de manera gratuita, presenta varios tipos de planes uno gratuito y otros dos pagos que son el plus y el premium, no se puede decir que este software tenga algo que reprochar sin embargo su versión gratuita es de uso limitado a diferencia de sus versiones pagas, presentado menos servidores de ubicación y un limitado uso de datos de forma temporal como versión de prueba.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo implementar hide me en sus dispositivos tantos personales como empresarial, para garantizar una libre navegación sin restricción de paginas por bloqueos de país o área, con resguardo de protección de lectura encriptada y codificada, volviéndose invisible para cualquier malware que exista en la red.

Es una herramienta útil en las empresas, para el resguardo de información de servicio proxy, manejando la ubicación a comodidad del usuario permitiendo navegar de forma segura, otorgando la capacidad del envió de archivos y documentos a colegas dentro de la misma empresa, como fuera de ella manteniendo una conexión segura y rápida sin interrupciones. Vital para la comunicación entre compañías, clientes y colegas, este servicio es usado también en los hogares para mayor protección sin limites ni restricciones de paginas web.

Diana M.

"Freedom and security in my internet connection"

What do you like best?

In my job it is very important to have a VPN service because we handle many donations from our customers and users who benefit from the academic and computer services we give them, so we use Hide.me, one of the software with more potential and capacity that I could use for the benefit of my job performance. This software has many interesting benefits that I use every day, for example, has a variety of locations to connect to the Internet, each with different IP addresses and this allows me to keep the information of my customers safe, this security in Internet browsing can be reinforced with the encryption point to point offered by this software, this means that is not recorded in the browser any information I have used. Hide.me is a multipurpose software that allows me to use the internet at ease and with all the confidence of having a safe and fast connection.

What do you dislike?

A software that has many positive attributes that make my job much easier to carry. Hide.me has the tools I need to meet my objectives without leaving aside the quality and excellence of work. This software does not have defects that negatively alter my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this software because the use of internet at work is extremely important and with Hide.me you can use internet at work with complete freedom without suffering problems of lack of privacy in the information, and having the best levels of security to communicate with your customers over the internet.

Since I started using this software in my work I feel more comfortable and secure when handling the information of my clients and our foundation. Hide.me has given me the tools I needed to improve my job performance, obtaining very good and beneficial results for me and our foundation.

Maria Leonarda T.

"Navegación oculta, rápida,segura y confiable."

What do you like best?

Hide.me es uno de los proveedores de navegación proxy anónimos gratuitos mas rápidos y efectivos en el mercado, cuenta con la versión gratuita la cual viene presentada con 2GB de transferencias de datos, permitiéndote navegar de forma anónima con una ubicación diferente en cualquier parte del mundo de forma limitada, solo se puede tener una conexión simultanea y posee solo cinco cambios de localidad. Mientras la versión gratuita o clásica te muestra solo una pequeña porción del potencial de este VPN su versión premium con un tarifa razonable viene presentada con datos ilimitados, cinco conexiones simultaneas la cual permite navegar en varios equipos con la misma cuenta premium, viene proporcionada con cincuenta y cinco cambios de localidades, el cual la hace fascinante y versátil en las consideraciones de cambio de navegación de cada usuario.

What do you dislike?

Este VPN no tiene nada por la cual quejarse, ya que es muy eficaz en las conexiones de navegación anónimas.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Les recomiendo la versión premium, la cual les proporcionara una navegación optima sin errores con la adaptabilidad de elegir cambios de localidades como ustedes lo prefieran sin un limite de transferencia de datos.

Hide.me cuenta con un servicio de atención al cliente las 24 horas del día dispuestos a solucionar cualquier inconveniente con el producto a servir, tienen un sistema de reembolso de 30 días, si el servicio no te garantizo una buena calidad de navegación sin dejar registro o no te gusto, ellos reembolsaran tu dinero un 100% dentro de los primeros 30 días de servicio, esto demuestra la seriedad y el compromiso que garantiza la empresa en proporcionarte un servicio de navegación proxy sin dejar registro en las paginas visitadas, volviendo la información encriptada o haciéndola ilegible de ver, evitando la filtración de malware, spyware, troyanos y entre otros virus informáticos que amenacen tu información personal.

Dinora R.

"Speed and security in the connection to Internet. "

What do you like best?

One of my main concerns when surfing the Internet on the computer is to have a good and secure Internet connection as I must send my bosses files that are quite heavy and I must do it maintaining high levels of confidentiality, to achieve this I use Hide.me, a software with very valuable features for me as it has many locations and IP addresses to connect with all the tranquility of the world, each of these locations have an excellent connection speed. This software offers you a point to point encryption, that is to say, from the moment it starts until the end of the internet navigation using this software, you have a lot of confidentiality. Finally I must add that it is quite easy to use and has a very affordable price.

What do you dislike?

According to my needs and requirements with the software, fully meets each of my demands. I have had the opportunity to buy this VPN with other VPN, and without a doubt, Hide.me is the most complete and balanced software that I have been able to use, each one of its functions allow me to fulfill my work, therefore, I do not have criticisms of this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A very useful and necessary software in these times where the most important value for a company is the protection of information. Hide.me is a very efficient software that will keep your internet connection fast and secure.

To accomplish my job tasks I require a lot of internet usage, and Hide.me, allows me to use the internet without the risk of being hacked or having internet connectivity problems. Thanks to this software I have been able to have considerable improvements in my performance and in the protection of the information I send to my co-workers and supervisors. An excellent software that has made me a better professional.

Juan C.

"Hiden me el vpn de navegación segura."

What do you like best?

Es uno de los mejores proveedores de servicios VPN. Ofreciendo alta calidad de respaldo de navegación segura a sus proveedores, este programa de VPN se puede descargar de forma gratuita desde su pagina web, la versión gratuita viene incluida con 500 MB de conexión segura y un limitado cambio de servidores, pero esto no le resta efectividad en su trabajo, la versión premium presenta una tarifa muy accesible y con un alto valor de beneficios que te proporciona esta plataforma. La función principal es proporcionar una navegación segura manteniendo tu IP en anonimato, sin guardar registros de contraseñas, historial de visitas, ni caches. Su interfaz es simple y de fácil uso con un soporte técnico de respuesta inmediata 24/7, logrando ser una de los VPN mas descargados y usados por millones de usuarios.

What do you dislike?

No presento un disgusto en general por esta plataforma ya que es una de las mas recomendadas en la web, solo se puede comentar que en su servicio gratuito al tener el programa con la misma cuenta abierta desde el ordenador y el teléfono sucede lo siguiente, al intentar tener los dos equipos con el VPN habilitado ocurre un cierre o se inhabilita el programa en cualquiera de los dos, esto suele suceder por el alto consumo de MB que los dos equipos procesan sabiendo que la versión gratuita esta disponible con tan solo 500 MB.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Les recomiendo aquellos usuarios que usan este VPN y quieran usar múltiples dispositivos pero tengan un alto consumo de MB, les seria conveniente usar el plan premium el cual presenta datos ilimitados, 5 conexiones simultaneas y 55 cambios de ubicación del mundo.

Este VPN me abre las puertas de navegación a las paginas restringidas de una forma segura protegiendo mi información codificada sin dejar rastro, permitiéndome ampliar mi navegación en paginas fuera de mi entorno geográfico que puedan estar bloqueadas por mi IP.

Sahirí Ch. V.

"My experience and my improvements using hide.me"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this application is that it offers high speeds in the connection and also offers secure and stable connections that allows me to work reliably without interruptions. Another aspect that I like is that it is compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, consoles and smart TVs, so there are no limitations with the operating system you are using, it can be installed and run without problems.

What do you dislike?

There are no relevant aspects that I dislike about the application, only the restrictions that free accounts have compared to Plus or Premium accounts, because only the latter have unlimited capacity for data transfer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an application that I recommend to other users because it is easy to use and very easy to administer, it also provides protection and security in the data even when you use free subscriptions. It ensures speed in data transmission and is available with any operating system.

In my business I have to maintain direct communication with my clients or with my colleagues, as well as send and receive documents and private and important data that can not be disclosed and that requires a high level of security at the time of being transferred. This I have been able to obtain using this application, it is an aspect that has helped me and has given stability to my work.

Valerie Stephanía G.

"Easy and very secure internet browsing."

What do you like best?

Another great software associated with the use of the Internet that protects the labor information I have in my possession. I use Hide.me daily because it is the VPN with the features I was looking for, that is, it has an excellent connection speed taking all the necessary bandwidth to have a stable and very fast internet connection; it also has an IP address pool that I use enough to connect from multiple locations, and thus protect my personal data or the real location of our servers, this for the sake of protecting the confidential information of my company. This software also has an encryption that allows me to keep my connection totally anonymous, and this is fundamental for the fulfillment of my work goals.

What do you dislike?

Hide.me is a software that has no flaws. I make this statement because I have given myself the task of looking for different types of VPN and with which I have felt more pleasant, comfortable and safe when surfing the Internet is with Hide.me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I always recommend this software because it is one of the fastest and safest VPNs to connect to the internet. At present it is very necessary to be very careful when you connect to the Internet to do your job, as there are many hackers who try to steal your information, but with this VPN you will no longer have this problem because it offers you an impenetrable security when you connect to the Internet.

Thanks to the use of this software I no longer have to worry about connection problems or slowing down of the Internet connection, also I could increase my pace of work because with this software I can have excellent levels of security while surfing the Internet, devoting more time to the content and quality of my work and not to protect my connection. A software that has boosted my performance and has taken me to a higher level in my work.

Neyda C.

"With this software you surf the Internet with the highest security and speed."

What do you like best?

Hide.me has everything I was looking for in a VPN, this software has the right features to use it in my daily work. Because my job depends largely on the use of the Internet, it is important for me to maintain good levels of security to connect in order not to suffer a hack, but thanks to Hide.me and its point to point encryption, its IP address poll and its multiple locations to connect to the Internet, I can protect myself when I connect to the Internet, and work with much peace of mind. Besides this, Hide.me has a very simple application to use, which allows us to use this software to its maximum capacity, enjoying each of its tools.

What do you dislike?

When I connect to the Internet, sometimes it happens that the connection slows down a little, causing a little decrease in my quality of connection, however, this is intermittent and happens very rarely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hide.me has everything you need to optimize your performance at work because the use of a VPN for strategic information management is a very important value that must be secured all the time. Hide.me has the right tools for you to surf the Internet easily, quickly and securely and that's why I recommend it.

This software has been an indispensable complement in my work development. Every time I use it I can guarantee that my connection is 100% secure, and therefore, I can manage my company's confidential information without fear of being hacked. This means that I can have more important positions and responsibilities in my work, and this could not have been achieved without Hide.me, a high quality software.

Sixta Isabel P.

"The VPN with the most stable internet connection I've ever used. "

What do you like best?

Fast, secure, with excellent encryption and very easy to use Hide.me is the VPN that best suits my work requirements. The information that I handle in my work is very confidential since it is the television programming of my channel, and therefore I must keep the information under a lot of protection. When I must use internet to socialize the information of our projects and programming I use Hide.me because it offers me a lot of security when I connect to the internet thanks to its encrypted connection, which does not allow information to be stored in cookies or in the computer where I am working. It also has one of the fastest bandwidths in the market and many locations 100% protecting my Internet connection, all these benefits are combined with an interface that can be used by anyone without much computer knowledge, these reasons make me use Hide.me daily.

What do you dislike?

In my search to get the VPN that fits my needs at work, I tried several softwares looking for the best and I stayed with Hide.me, because it is the most complete software I got, doing different in my work I could see that it has very good security, internet browsing speed and a very good open code. It is a software that has no apparent defects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you use this software I can assure you that your career will benefit and the security with which you handle the information you will send and search on the Internet will be impenetrable. Hide.me has everything you need to protect the information you use when surfing the internet.

When I was able to improve the levels of security in the information I handle over the Internet in my work, my pace and workload increased, so I specialized in the use of this software at such a level that I am now coordinator of controls in the television channel where I work. I achieved this position thanks to Hide.me and the security and speed it gives me when I connect to the Internet. A software that has made me a more prepared worker.

Ruth C.

"Connect to the internet without worrying about the security of your connection with this software "

What do you like best?

My work as an independent researcher requires certain tools to develop it in the best way, among those is the Internet, which is for me fundamental because I can establish a link with my clients and colleagues who request research work, in addition to seeking and obtaining information of interest for the completion of my research and therefore the satisfaction of the needs of my clients. To achieve this end I use the VPN called Hide.me, a very complete and comprehensive software that gives me security when surfing the Internet, and this is achieved because I have many locations to connect protecting my original location, in addition to this, Hide.me allows me to encrypt my entire connection and not allow anyone to expiate my conversations with my clients, thus protecting their confidentiality. In addition to the features that I have already commented, Hide.me has an excellent Internet browsing speed, making my work is quite fast and meets the goals I set in the shortest possible time.

What do you dislike?

Hide.me is the software I use to have the highest security and reliability when I connect to the internet. My clients always request that I use it when I establish a connection with them via the Internet since many of them belong to important companies, and require security levels to send information, add aspects they need in their investigations and provide data necessary for me to investigate them and thus deliver the research work more attached to their demands. This software has allowed me to do this without any problem, and for these reasons I have no criticism or harmful comments about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A software that should be available to all workers who require Internet connection protection tools, since the Internet browsing technology offered by Hide.me is very good and last generation, making you do not have to worry about security when you use Internet connections. I recommend that you acquire this software and use it daily.

My professional growth has been greatly influenced by the use of this software. As the labor demands increase, the technical levels become more complex and for this reason it is necessary not only to be a specialist but also to diversify in the use of different tools that allow to fulfill the labor objectives, and I could confirm that it is thanks to this reason that I use Hide.me, a software that has made my work much more complete and safe since I use internet permanently to fulfill my labor goals.

Omar I.

"The security I was looking for to connect to the Internet at work."

What do you like best?

As a professional in the accounting area I not only have to worry about the excellence in my work performance, but also about the protection of the information that passes through my hands, since it is the financial and accounting heart of our clients who trust their information to perform different jobs in the accounting area; to achieve this I looked for a VPN and got HIDE.ME. A software with an incredible platform and very easy to use, which allows you to surf the Internet at high speed, without fear or problems. Its encrypted Internet connection makes it one of the VPN that offers more security of Internet connection to its users, also has a feature that allows you to hide your IP address, ideal for customers who require the highest levels of security and confidentiality for the management of their accounting information.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to mention about this software because the three factors I use it for, work perfectly for me and these are the security of my internet connection, the encryption of my internet connection and the speed at which I connect to the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pioneer among the other VPNs in the market, Hide.me is a software that fits fantastically to the highest corporate demands that need all the levels of security for the management of tax and accounting information, which represent the heart of the company. A software made for renowned professionals who have excellent levels of quality in the balance sheets and audits they perform but who also use VPN to keep the information that passes over the Internet secure

Hide.me combined with other software has greatly improved my performance, performance and competitiveness on the job, as providing security to my customers when connecting and talking about the specifications of the tasks and jobs they want me to do, makes them have more demands on the delivery of their work and in turn recommend me to other companies. This software and the security in the connection to Internet has catapulted my career in the accounting area to total success.

Myriam G.

" VPN with many countries to connect. "

What do you like best?

Hide.me has been a solution to my business and business consulting. Since I use this software in my work I have obtained a lot of security to connect to the internet; this is very important for me since my clients handle financial information of their companies that is confidential, so it is necessary to have good levels of security. I also flatter a lot of this software is its speed of internet connection that is quite fast, doing with this that I have no interruptions when I have to download financial documents and budgets of my clients. It is very easy to use and has many countries from which I can connect and thus protect my IP address.

What do you dislike?

A software from which I have only been able to obtain privileges and benefits that have allowed my work activities to be carried out successfully, complying with the highest levels of security and control of my management in financial advisories. A software of which I have no complaints or troubles to mention

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is no secret to any worker that today web security is of paramount importance, as most files, reports, and confidential information are handled by computers, emails, and Internet access. It is therefore important to have software that allows you to protect your information against hackers and malicious websites that seek to steal this information to use it negatively. Hide.me is a VPN that I recommend, because it protects your internet connection, giving you the highest speed and variety of servers so that you never feel insecure when you use the web again.

With Hide.me I have been able to achieve objectives to novel labor that before I did not have. On the one hand I can surf freely on the internet without worrying about someone who illegally enters my emails, cloud storage or my own pc. My clients feel safe sharing their financial information with me and this is thanks to Hide.Me.

José Luis A.

"Maximum protection for my pc and my work session"

What do you like best?

Motivated by my work as a teacher, I manage information from the tests and assessments that I will apply to my students. As I always connect to the University Wi-fi, it is important for me to maintain the highest levels of security and thus prevent any risk of hacking my emails and accounts that I use to communicate with my students outside the classroom; this I can achieve thanks to Hide.me, a VPN that has very good options that benefit me as their multiple locations to establish connection protecting my location and my IP address. Each of these connections is quite fast, making my work faster and I can use the connection normally. Another aspect of great value is that the connections are fully encrypted, so I can surf the Internet with complete peace of mind and my information is not exposed.

What do you dislike?

I think this is one of the most complete software I've used to surf the Internet because it has two qualities that I like very much, these are good browsing speed and encryption of the entire connection. Speed of navigation and security in my connection, Just for these excellent features, I can not find any negative points about this software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any professional who needs to maintain good levels of security when surfing the Internet I recommend this software. And not only does it offer good security, but it also makes Internet connections quite fast when using this software and you have a lot of variety to choose from to connect to the Internet. No doubt a software quite integrated and very easy to use

I've seen some of my classmates hack into their accounts as they connect to the Internet without regard to security, gathering information from their students, bibliographic material for their evaluations and texts made by the students. For us teachers it is very important to maintain good levels of security and this software has contributed to this function. I no longer worry about connecting to a wifi network and working with my email.

Adelaynes C.

" Total security when surfing from the wifi network "

What do you like best?

It's one of the most useful software I've ever used for the purposes I need. Hide.me is one of the most efficient and secure vpn on the market. When I have to work with documents and confidential work information it is important to have a secure network that does not allow information to be filtered, and more so when we work with a wifi network, which, as is well known, is not very secure. Hide.me offers a powerful bandwidth with good speed, has multiple protocols that provide more security to the Internet connection. In addition to the above, Hide.me does not make any kind of record of navigation, providing that security that pleases me so much, also encrypts the entire Internet connection, is quite easy to use, you do not need a technician to use it. An essential software for the fulfillment of my activities at work.

What do you dislike?

In some vpn software that I have used previously have a live chat very useful to solve immediate problems with the software, but this software does not have it. The company Hide.me should enable this feature for all its users

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A software that would recommend to large companies that manage through their databases, emails and storage in the cloud; extremely important and strategic information for the development of functions in the company. Hide.me will be a great ally to provide greater security to Internet connections from work. I recommend it

Since I use this software in my work I have no longer worried about problems associated with security when connecting to the Wi-fi network, avoiding the malicious activities done by hackers and phishing that only seek to steal information and damage computers. Without a doubt my work has experienced a qualitative leap in quality with this software.

Julian S.

"Best software for those who need privacy and freedom in internet."

What do you like best?

Hide.me is the fastest vpn that I have ever been used and the privacy protection is really awesome. The reason that hide.me VPN become favourite to me is

▪wide range of critical is available in hide.me which is not present in other VPN.

▪Among the software's I have used hide.me is one of the software that does not ask my personal info.

▪The list of servers is higher as compared to other similar software's.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the VPN is getting to must time to connet. And it gets disconnected sometimes that disturbs the continuity in browsing. I think it is due to weak signal strength and if the signal strength is high it works great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to be anonymous in internet and browse without limitations hide.me is the best software suitable for you.

Being anonymous ininternet helps to gather knowledge from everywhere and time and money wasted for the same proposes can be saved.

Moving freely in internet helps in gathering many valuable knowledge and there will not be any sites that are not accessible.

Sandra C.

"Easy, good and with free option"

What do you like best?

Hide.me has a free forever type of account that won't even ask for any kind of information from you. No credit card, no name, anything. And it definitely works. It decides for you which is the best location or you can use some of the free locations. It is very easy to install and it works like a charm. No configuration extra needed.

What do you dislike?

Obviously as a free account, I don't have access to some of the server locations and the speed is not as good as some other VPN, but since I did not pay anything, I think this is enough to surf the net without being noticed. Just don't try to do streaming.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free account is good and it has no information from you, but if you want better service, speed and other options, you should definitely pay for an account.

With the kind of research that has to be done in our company, we need to be secure as we try to find information. We don't need it to watch videos or movies, basically text and some images. This has help us feel safer while doing our investigative job.

Edinson R.

"My ip address is fully protected with this software"

What do you like best?

Hide.me is a software that I use daily in my work. We depend a lot on secure connections because in our office we handle budget related to the financing of patients with diseases that require expensive treatments, therefore we must manage bank accounts, checks, money and withdrawal information and this is where Hide.me is my ally unconditional.

It has a quite acceptable security system without allowing them to access my computer from the network, in addition to having several ip that allow me to keep my connection and my connection data safe, Finally it has an excellent network protocol that totally shields my computer and the location where I connect, making us feel more confident and safe in the office when handling this important information

What do you dislike?

I have been using this software for almost a year and since I have used it I have not wanted to change to another VPN, it seems to me that I only have positive aspects to highlight, it has a connection speed, it has an important variety of ports to connect and it is very easy to use. I have nothing bad to comment on this software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A software that should be installed and in use in all the companies that exist. The security in the handling of information is an unquestionable premise, and this software provides this quality.

This software solved one of the biggest problems of my organization, I mean security in the handling of information and documents. Undoubtedly, it is one of the best VPN in the current market

Everianny B.

"A VPN that offers good security"

What do you like best?

Hide.me is one of the best VPNs I've been able to use since I started needing higher levels of security to surf the internet.

In my work it is very important to maintain good levels of security when surfing the internet because we always send our supervisors administrative and accounting documents necessary for our company to stay afloat. Hide.me has been that integral solution to this problem. It has a very easy to use system and a speed of navigation very fast, which allows to keep my documents protected in the cloud and my emails that are my work tools

What do you dislike?

Currently I use the free version and I do not like much that only has 2 GB of navigation. In addition to this I only have 3 access points with the VPN, which work at excellent speed, but the variety is quite limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When I talk about this software with my colleagues both outside and inside my company, I always talk about excellent security, ease of use. These elements provide quality your work performance and the performance of the company where you work, for these reasons I recommend Hide.me if you are looking for security in your browsing moments on the internet

Since I am testing this software in my work, I have made excellent levels of security and I am currently convincing my bosses to make the purchase of this software and work permanently from it.

Wulliams C.

"The best VPN he used in the market"

What do you like best?

One of the factors that I always evaluate when using a VPN, are the levels of security, and this is what Hide.me offers. A VPN, quite good that gives me good Internet connections thanks to its powerful servers and a level of security with which I feel confident when sending documents to my bosses. Currently I use a Wi-Fi network to connect to the internet at work, and I am aware of the risks that this network deserves for the security of the files I send or that I host in the cloud, but thanks to Hide.me, I feel quite safe thanks to its network protocol. It is also a software very easy to configure and easy to use

What do you dislike?

When I compare my experience of use between Hide.Me and other VPN services software, I do not regret using Hide.me, it is very useful and functional to my work practices. Of moments I have no objections about the functions of this software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software to all companies, regardless of their size, that depend on unsecured internet networks to send their confidential documentation. This software offers amazing security, it's quite fast and it's totally free.

My bosses and coworkers are quite happy when we use this software because we feel comfortable and confident when using the internet with this VPN. We have solved a problem that is fundamental for any company or university that is the protection when surfing the net or sending documents to our bosses or to the cloud.

Maria Alejandra R.

"Excellent provider of vpn, the most useful on the market."

What do you like best?

What I like the most is its practicality at the time of use, very basic but without add-ons it does not make it bad, instead it focuses on what really interests you very useful, in all its plans the utility only increases up to the free is very useful and all your plans seem economical, even for a beginner user it is easy to configure and manage it, for example my mother an older person who uses a computer very little since he installs hide.me uses it alone without complications Another very useful feature is that it allows you to connect five devices to the service at the same time, it also has many protocols to choose from.

What do you dislike?

The support seemed to me of very low quality what leaves much to be desired, should improve it and focus more on the attention to the user since a good service is defined according to its users. Sometimes it's slow to enable vpn and disable. The Premium plan is a bit expensive. But overall, I do not really see anything wrong with Hide.me

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it if you need a vpn provider that is easy to use and develop, that can be used in several teams and that complies with everything that promises in their different plans.

It generates great benefits to me especially with the restrictions that we have due to the location of the company to be able to have access to any page without restrictions of location that allow the work without restrictions and to find fast solutions. Also in the personal genres there is a solution that you can find many times without finding one that suits my needs as Hide.me does, since the others were difficult to configure and it was not possible to use them on so many other computers.

Emiliano L.

"Hide.me provides security and privacy"

What do you like best?

This software has reliable security protocols such as IKEv2 and SoftEtherVPN that are the most reliable options to avoid firewalls. It has a friendly interface and customer service has a section in the same interface to send tickets.

What do you dislike?

Although this software has a wide variety of servers, the speed of them is very poor. I did some tests to measure the connection speed and they leave a lot to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hide.me has a quick and easy configuration, good support, a wide variety of servers and a security system where privacy stands out.

With Hide.me, the security in the company's network was significantly reinforced, due to the fact that some devices are exposed since they must be receiving packets from external networks.

Camilo P.

"A secure VPN for a every low cost"

What do you like best?

This software is designed for people who surf anonymously, as it has the highest security standards that are IKEv2 and OpenVPN. The interface is another point that I would like to highlight because it is simplistic and interactive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the servers are very slow during peak hours and I think they should expand the number of servers to avoid congestion and improve the user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a complete VPN that has many excellent features for a good price. Great service, great company and trusted by pros definitely.

Hide.me helps us navigate the web with total privacy and security at high connection speeds when we are outside the office network, something we have to do every time we visit clients.

Rodolfo G.

"Vpn mas rapido y seguro"

What do you like best?

Me parece que es la vpn mas rapida que eh usado, la verdad oimos eso de toda vpn pero en esta si te puedo decir eso, ademas de la velocidad hide.me ofrece unas caracteristicas y ofrece un valor razonable por la inversion en sus tres niveles de suscripcion, tambien ofrecen niveles de cifrado exelente mediante AES-256bit con claves de 8192 bits. no guarda registros, tiene conexiones muy estables.

la cuenta gratuita tiene un limete de transferencia de datos de 2gb y esta limitada a 3 servidores, sus caracteristicas incluyen ancho de banda y transferecia limitados con la cuenta premium.

Todas las cuentas gratuitas no podran elegir el protocolo que utilizan asi que es mejor pagar la cunta premium, los usuarios necesitan ser del plan Plus o Premium para poder hacerlo. lo mejor de todo es que ofreen cambios de servidor ilimitados en todas las cuentas, ofrecen atencion al cliente las 24/7, y si no te gusta el programa te ofrecen garantia y reembolso de 14 dias

Hide.me puede usarse en Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, rúters, consolas y smart TVs. Con 5 conexiones simultáneas permitidas en la versión Premium

What do you dislike?

Lo unico malo de hide.me ofrecen a los usuarios gratuitos que los datos, ancho de banda, conexiones y servidores son limitados, de resto creo que es una exelente vpn.

Hide.me tiene las herramientas que necesito para alcanzar mis objetivos sin dejar de lado la calidad y la excelencia del trabajo. Este software no tiene defectos que alteren negativamente mi trabajo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

La VPN para la gestión de información estratégica es un valor muy importante que debe ser asegurado en todo momento. Hide.me tiene las herramientas adecuadas para que navegues por Internet de forma fácil, rápida y segura y por eso te lo recomiendo.

Gracias a este software he podido mejorar considerablemente mi rendimiento y la protección de la información que envío a mis compañeros de trabajo y supervisores. Un excelente software que me ha hecho un mejor profesional.

Adrian C.

"Hide me el mas popular."

What do you like best?

Hide me es conocido entre muchos VPN como uno de los mejores, mantiene una fuerte seguridad de cifrado a nuestro IP logrando una navegación segura protegiendo de nuestra información y conexión, es muy fácil de descargar, instalar y de usar gracias a su compatibilidad con los sistemas operativos de alto rendimiento como Window, Linux, Mac OS, Fedora 24, al igual complementa su soporte en sistemas operativos de uso para equipos móvil y tablets como lo son iOS, Android, Window Phone. Ayuda a desbloquear sitios web restringidos para una navegación libre sin limitaciones y sin guardar registros de nuestra navegación diaria mostrando la ética de seguridad que proporciona este servicio de navegación anónima de Hide me. Este software tiene su versión gratuita de uso temporal y versiones pagas con tarifas muy accesibles para cualquier usuario, cuenta con un servicio de soporte técnico especializada en solucionar los problemas que presentes con su producto con una gran atención especializada. Hide me lograr una seguridad de navegación anónima cifrando tu ip, esta presenta una variedad de protocolos VPN que se ajusten a tu necesidad y conveniencia conectándote a una gran variedad de servidores que hide me ofrece para enmascarar tu IP navegando en Internet con una conexión ilimitada y cambio de servidores tantas veces lo desees.

What do you dislike?

Este VPN cuenta con características potenciales para el resguardo y vanguardia de nuestro servicio de Internet al navegar, pero cuenta con una limitante en su plan gratuito con tan solo de 2 GB de uso de datos para navegar con sus protocolos de VPN.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es un software muy recomendado para establecer una mayor protección al navegar libre de registros y filtraciones para una navegación libre con diferentes servidores globales.

Hide me, me ayuda a establecer una conexión segura a través de un túnel de cifrado en la cual puedo proteger mis equipos e información personal de filtraciones de terceros, ofreciendo una navegación libre a nivel global, puedo establecer conversaciones seguras y envíos de documentos sin comprometer los mismos aunque este conectado en redes publicas, hide me establece una conexión de datos muy estable en donde no interrumpe los procesos de búsqueda en Internet siendo uno de los mejores VPN descargados por todo el mundo.

Maria Alejandra C.

"The best software to connect to the internet."

What do you like best?

With the sole purpose of having a good and secure internet connection I use Hide.me, a powerful VPN that allows you to surf the internet under the strictest premises of security and browsing speed. With Hide.me, you have a considerable amount of IP addresses and locations to connect to the Internet and avoid attacks to your network, this is very valuable for me since I handle important administrative information of my company, therefore I must foresee this type of attacks and Hide.me is the software indicated to achieve this. In addition to this important feature, Hide.me has an excellent browsing speed, which allows me to surf the Internet quickly, finishing my obligations faster. Hide.me is a very performing software.

What do you dislike?

Hide.me is another software wonder. Before using this software I tested other VPNs, and didn't feel comfortable with the performance it offered me, but Hide.me is very complete, maintaining a balance between navigation speed and safety. A software that has no deficiencies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In business today, it is very important to have good levels of security when connecting to the Internet, and it is for this reason that I recommend using Hide.me as it is a very functional software for the use of the Internet, has a good browsing speed, multiple locations and IP addresses to connect securely. Hide.me is a software that was designed for large companies and that's why I recommend you buy it now.

career, since this software I use it every day, and I no longer suffer from attempts of attacks by external threats such as viruses or hackers that try to infiltrate my network and thus steal the administrative information of my company. This software has perfected the way I use the internet at work.

Nacarina M.

"Navegación proxy rápida y segura."

What do you like best?

El servicio de Hide me VPN es eficiente en la transferencia de conexión de datos al navegar de forma anónima, esto hace que el Internet no se interrumpa mientras se mantiene en linea o habilitado el servicio, esta compuesto por conexión de protocolo IKEv2, OpenVPN, SoftherVPN, SSTP, este servicio tendrá por defecto la detección automática del mejor protocolo que se adapte para ti al momento de usarlo. Hide me evita al navegar la recopilación de registros de ningún tipo de información de las búsquedas en la web que hayas hecho, borrando de igual manera en de su interfaz ya que este servicio no guarda tus registros simplemente los elimina, la transferencia de datos cuenta con tres tipos de planes, el plan gratuito usado como el predilecto de los usuarios, viene presentado por cinco conexiones de servidores en el mundo, una conexión de 2 GB de transferencia de datos y una conexión simultanea, mientras que el plan plus y premium gozan de mayor rendimiento en transferencia de datos, aumenta el limite de conexiones simultaneas y optimiza su seguridad de navegación con una conexión de socks Proxy el cual es un protocolo versátil y robusto el cual actúa como una capa intermedia entre modelo de referencia TCP/IP mejorando la calidad de navegación.

What do you dislike?

Me disgusta el firewall de Hide me, ya que limitara las funciones de conexión de Internet. Esta función es para fortificar tu conexión anónima en la Internet, la cual es opcional como decisión del usuario tomando en cuanta que su velocidad de trafico sera reducido dificultando la navegación en linea.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Se recomienda Hide me por ser un servicio de conexión anónima muy rápida, tiene disponibilidad en múltiples sistemas operativos, logrando ser descargada por millones de usuarios en dispositivos de escritorios, móviles y tablets.

Hide.me es servicio gratuito como pago, que ayuda al usuario a romper esas barreras de bloqueo de paginas por limitaciones geográfica e inaccesibilidad. Otorga la garantía de resguardo de información personal con cifrados IP y protocolos proxys fortificando tu anonimato en las paginas web que vistes, es muy útil en el ámbito laboral al momento de transferir archivos y documentos a compañeros en una red publica. Hide me actúa en protección del usuario para evitar filtraciones de datos para una transferencia o comunicación segura.

John V.

"An option to protect the internet connection"

What do you like best?

This VPN uses the best technology to provide privacy, does not store cookies and its speed is very good. It is relatively cheap, and supports multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is with respect to the mobile application de Android, because even though Hide.me indicates that it is connected, the IP address does not change. I must close the program and reopen to solve the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very easy to use and you can connect from a huge amount of locations.

It is useful in viewing content that is regional specific or logging into work networks that require a local IP address as you can select what region you want to be in.

joseudy m.

"An exceptional VPN."

What do you like best?

I always worry when I connect to the Internet for the security of the documents I transfer because I handle confidential information of my customers, to this concern I have used different types of VPN in order to get the one that best suits my security requirements, and one of the most I use is Hide.me, a software with a wide range of options that allow me to surf the Internet in the fastest and safest way. It has a very clear and simple interface that allows you to locate all the tools of this software and use them for my benefit at work. It has many locations, which means that I can connect from any IP address and get in touch with my clients with great peace of mind. It also has an encryption option that ensures that your connection is totally secure without any of the information you put on the network being recorded in it.

What do you dislike?

This software is very useful and necessary to do my job. Each of the functions that Hide.me has for me make me have the best security when I surf the Internet, I feel very comfortable with this software and I do not have criticisms of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A software that I recommend tirelessly because, at present, it is important to manage in your work the highest levels of security when you surf the Internet, since there are many hackers and malicious people who seek incessantly steal your information through the Internet. For this reason I recommend that you use Hide.me, a software adapted to the most complex work requirements.

Using this software has created a very positive effect on my contact with customers, since most of the customers with whom I interact I do it from the internet and they let me know permanently that they feel comfortable when I use Hide.me. This has made my client portfolio grow thanks to the recommendations, in addition to keeping my old clients. A software that complements very well with my working activities, contributing to my professional growth.

sergio j F.

"VPN Hide me"

What do you like best?

Esta plataforma de VPN ayuda a los internautas a navegar de forma segura resguardando su IP codificado, es usado a nivel global,garantizando una excelente navegación,esta vpn no guarda registro de las paginas visitadas lo que le da al beneficiario confidencialidad en toda su experiencia de navegación,tiene buena funcionalidad en los diferentes sistemas operativos conocidos,siendo uno de los favoritos cuenta con apps para equipos móviles , tablets entre otros que sean compatibles para navegar de forma segura y rápida.

What do you dislike?

La principal molestia de usuarios gratuitos en Hide me son los pocos datos proporcionados,lo cual también tienen un limite de temporal de uso,también su servidores en la versión gratuita son muy escasos .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomendación a nuevos usuarios de Hide me , la versión gratuita cuenta con 500mb de datos los cuales pueden consumir rápidamente depende del uso de cada internauta ,si no pueden pagar la versión premium ,Hide me cuenta con una opción de renovación de datos los cuales puede ser muy provechoso pero contaras con los mismos beneficio de la versión gratuita.

El beneficio esta plataforma de VPN le da provecho a la navegación segura fuera territorio dando privilegios al usuario de navegar en paginas restringidas o que estén corruptas sin ningún problema de comprometer su IP e información personal digital, logrando de manera satisfactoria el objetivo del usuario.

Pierrette S.

"Hide.me: Ultimate Privacy & Online Security"

What do you like best?

Hide.me desktop software is so user-friendly that with just 1 click, you get totally anonymous. I love the fact that they offer 2GB free per month. There is no log with Hide.me. You remain totally anonymous and this is simply amazing. The VPN connection is really fast and I was really amazed to see such a long list of country which I could choose and then get an IP from this specific location.

What do you dislike?

The Plus plan at $4.99 USD has a 75GB limit. This should be waived in my opinion. additional Simultaneous connections should be offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend without hesitation. They are amongst the best!

A VPN is important for our cybersecurity company. It helped keep our communications secured and encrypted.

"Great and effective tool, easy to use and very straightforward"

What do you like best?

Since I began internal testing on the network for a few development sites, I wanted to ensure I was getting the accurate results I needed to verify and not have to wait for the IT department to authorized firewall exception entries or adding domains to the DMZ. This tool allows me to quickly check, bypassing my internal restrictions and accessing the information I need quickly.

What do you dislike?

I use the free trial and it works great. Like most free trials, you'll have to update information and access at various times. It can be a bit inconvenient at times, but not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just be mindful of activity and understand you may be bypassing protocols that will protect your computer and or network.

As mentioned, this assist me with testing development websites (i.e. Wordpress, etc) and being to access a subdomain I just created instead of having to wait on the IT department. It has given me some of my access and control back to the user, me.

UE
User in E-Learning

"I love this program!! Best way to keep nosy people out of your business online :)"

What do you like best?

I love how easy this was to install and use. I started using it because I was living in an apartment complex and someone was hacking into people's internet and getting all their information. And I didn't want anyone to have my browsing data or anything like that. So I went and looked up some software and this one fit my budget. For 10 bucks a month I can get safe, secure browsing on 1 computer (my main computer) and I can also view whatever websites I want without someone having my history.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I have had with the program - and it might be just my computer or something so I can't say it IS the program's error - is that it takes a few minutes and a few tries to connect to whatever place I want. Normally I try the first time and it times out, but then the second time connects very easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I tell a lot of people about this product because it has worked so well for me and it's inexpensive and easy to use. And it keeps prying noses out of whatever you are doing :) Plus with the middle of the road plan you get 75 GB download for just 10 bucks a month.

I get on quite a few different websites for my work and they are not always secure, so this helps me to work privately without being spied on.

Trina H.

" Much security for my connections from a Wi-Fi network"

What do you like best?

Currently the connections that we make to the internet in our editorial are made from wifi networks. This represents a serious danger to our security when it comes to sharing information and making connections with our professionals in the area of ​​publishing and culture who share fundamental information for the preparation of our books.

This software gives me excellent connections to the Internet using the best security protocols, feeling very calm when surfing using a Wi-Fi network. It is also quite easy to use and configure and has several servers which allows me to change when one gets slow by the connection. Undoubtedly this is a software in which I feel safe when I use it

What do you dislike?

I think the only problem with this software is that for the free version it only has 2gb of traffic over the internet. I think it's quite limited and the developers of this software should add more gb

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If among your priorities as a company is to protect internet browsing, your internet connections and what you send by this connection, then this is the ideal software that I recommend without hesitation. Since I use this software I have not had any more problems with the unprotected use of the internet

A software that came to our editorial to provide us with more security novelties when surfing the internet. It is a software that I use daily and I like it a lot. besides not only me but my co-workers feel quite comfortable and safe when using it

Abhinav K.

"It Provides The Best Security"

What do you like best?

It provides the best online security and privacy. It light and easy to connect. It creates a wall between our IP address and routers IP address. It has the best encryption facility that protects us from online hackers and fishers. It connects various IP's after intervals of time thus provides us to operate internet with security.

What do you dislike?

The basic paid plans for Hide.Me comes with very few features and provides very low downloading and uploading speed. To use the Internet at high speed with this VPN one need to purchase a plan that costs a huge amount. I think there should be a lease for speed increment in the basic plans also.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this software, its quite lite and easy to operate. It provides the best security features. If you want to browse safe internet at public wifi then its the best software to be used.

It provides me security whenever I connect to a public wifi zone. I feel safe while doing my online transactions.

Pablo T.

"Best VPN I've ever used in my life."

What do you like best?

Hide.me is a very good VPN software. I use it regularly in my work since this software has an excellent speed in the connections with the VPN, and when I go to pass information to my supervisors it has an excellent performance and gives me quite security. It's quite easy to use and configure and it's free, so I can use it in all comfort and freedom.

In addition to these features, Hide.me has a very comfortable interface that makes it very easy to use

What do you dislike?

One of the problems that I get when using this software is that its capacity of use is limited, only offers me 2 gb and a single connection available to use the VPN, besides this does not have a version OPENVPN, which offers higher levels of security, however the security offered in its free version is quite acceptabl

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Despite the negative points I mentioned I highly recommend because Hide.me offers quite good security levels despite having a free version, I have been able to try it for more than 10 months and it has given me positive results in my job performance. Any company that needs to protect its internet connection should use this software.

This software has allowed me to provide better levels of security to the connection I make to the Internet from my workplace, necessary because I regularly provide confidential reports on work plans, community situation of public spaces that we are going to intervene and other information that fall into the field of work

Daniel P.

"More security and privacy with Hide.me"

What do you like best?

This software has a reliable data encryption system, excellent data transfer plans and a very easy to understand user interface.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it loads slowly some web pages that load fast without having the VPN activated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With this software you can count on a good VPN connection without carrying out large configuration processes.

Hide.me allows me to access the company network from home, when I have to work remotely.

"The easiest way to have freedom in access to the internet."

What do you like best?

Fast and reliable VPN, with excellent data transfer plans. The free plan is continuous, that is, you can renew it as many times as you wish. And the best thing is that the service is always available.

What do you dislike?

Technically it is perfect, but if they increase from 2 to 5 GB, the free transfer would be excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hide.me is a very capable service with excellent speeds and a very easy-to-understand interface. The privacy policy is also good, with the right promises, and the payment scheme allows for a good amount of anonymity. It’s a good service and one that even beginners can enjoy, with a few customization options for power users. So I recommended to all internet users.

Hide.me creates a secure tunnel using most powerful VPN protocols – hides our original IP behind one of its own – encrypts all your communication and passes through the secure tunnel allowing you to surf the web freely and anonymously.

Jose Leandro M.

"Gran Opción para navegar seguro"

What do you like best?

La mejor característica que me ha gustado es que el producto es gratuito.

De igual forma tiene otras opciones de pago para una mejor experiencia al navegar de forma segura.

En la opción gratuita obtienes 2gb de ancho de banda y puedes navegar en 3 paises diferentes.

En la opción paga puedes navegar con datos ilimitados con 55 paises del mundo.

No deja rastros ni guarda tu información personal.

What do you dislike?

El servicio gratuito no tiene todos los países disponibles.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Deben verificar si los protocolos de comunicacion que requieren estan libres con hide me.

He podido ingresar en paginas web que se encuentran bloqueadas.

Josue l.

"One of the best free VPN services out there"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to use, it has a free plan and you can make your connection encrypted and noone can read your TCP traffic with any traffic sniffer.

What do you dislike?

I dont have anything bad to say about this software, once i had a adaptor install problem but reinstalling was repaired

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have problems with DDoS or MiTM attacks or you only want to secure your connection this is a very nice software to use

It encrypts all your data and you are secured to DDoS and sniffing attacks due to public IP change and noone can make you any type of MiTM attack due to encryption of packets

Shondi L.

"One touch fast VPN.... Really!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease using this app. There is no special configurations needed. Literally hit connect and in a few moments you are safe behind a stable VPN. Just like that!

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that I want more North American choices. Sometimes other counties require another language altogether, and you have to update to English per website.

I am one step ahead of competitors trying to figure out who I am, as well as those mining data to update their lists. It keeps my business my business.

"Security for your information anywhere"

What do you like best?

Security is important to me because I often travel for work, meaning I work in various coffee shops with open wifi. I've had a problem with people hacking into my network so ever since, I was on the search to help increase my security and hide.me had been nothing but a success on that end.

What do you dislike?

I only have 2GB due to the free version, but it's not that big of deal since majority of my work is offline and don't need as much.

For people who travel as much as I do and have no choice but to use public wifi, hide.me is a perfect solution to give you a piece of mind and actually does its job at securing your data through wifi disguise.

UF
User in Facilities Services

"Very nice proxy site works great every time i use this service"

What do you like best?

Easily browser based proxy allows us to browse just like normal browsing, its more convenient when you are accessing via your laptop or mobile device and you don't have to install any kind of app. most of the time speed browsing is faster than another proxy-based service

What do you dislike?

sometimes it slows down browsing speed while video streaming which is little annoying but most of the time it works

we are able to open some restricted sites using this service

Joseph G.

"Hide.me allows you to be protected"

What do you like best?

I consider this quick and economical VPN to access websites anonymously. It has excellent security protocols to protect us from hackers.

What do you dislike?

Well, until this moment I only had one incident with a server that visualized a different country than the one selected but its customer service solved it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely this VPN is a great option for its price and benefits.

We use Hide.me to protect our data from possible unknown hackers.

"Used for a short time but great VPN software"

What do you like best?

I only used this software/ capability for a short time, but I always like to be on a VPN network.. Hide.me seemed to be great!

What do you dislike?

I would like to have another step for verification or an option for MFA (multi factor authentication)... any extra security step is a plus.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Like I said, I wasnt a long term user. However, seemed to be a great software/ option to adding security to buisness or everyday use.

With the amount of personal and business information I store... any sort of VPN or protection is a must.

"GOOD FREE VPN"

What do you like best?

I like that there is a free option to test the system and having the chance to to pick several locations.

What do you dislike?

That the trial is very limited regarding the data volume

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking for an easy to use VPN this option is great.

location block of pricing options.

"No nerves here"

What do you like best?

Hide.me works well for me when I am completing work from home. I had my computer hacked recently and have liked having this for my use since.

What do you dislike?

Hide.me is a great item to use but I had difficulty learning to use it and install it at first.

Hide.me is helping me to not worry about being hacked again.

Learning about Hide.me?

* We monitor all Hide.me reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.