Hide.me

Work for Hide.me?

Learning about Hide.me?

Hide.me Reviews

Showing 31 Hide.me reviews
Hide.me review by Valerie Stephanía G.
Valerie Stephanía G.

"Easy and very secure internet browsing."

What do you like best?

Another great software associated with the use of the Internet that protects the labor information I have in my possession. I use Hide.me daily because it is the VPN with the features I was looking for, that is, it has an excellent connection speed taking all the necessary bandwidth to have a stable and very fast internet connection; it also has an IP address pool that I use enough to connect from multiple locations, and thus protect my personal data or the real location of our servers, this for the sake of protecting the confidential information of my company. This software also has an encryption that allows me to keep my connection totally anonymous, and this is fundamental for the fulfillment of my work goals.

What do you dislike?

Hide.me is a software that has no flaws. I make this statement because I have given myself the task of looking for different types of VPN and with which I have felt more pleasant, comfortable and safe when surfing the Internet is with Hide.me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend this software because it is one of the fastest and safest VPNs to connect to the internet. At present it is very necessary to be very careful when you connect to the Internet to do your job, as there are many hackers who try to steal your information, but with this VPN you will no longer have this problem because it offers you an impenetrable security when you connect to the Internet.

Thanks to the use of this software I no longer have to worry about connection problems or slowing down of the Internet connection, also I could increase my pace of work because with this software I can have excellent levels of security while surfing the Internet, devoting more time to the content and quality of my work and not to protect my connection. A software that has boosted my performance and has taken me to a higher level in my work.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Hide.me
Hide.me review by Neyda C.
Neyda C.

"With this software you surf the Internet with the highest security and speed."

What do you like best?

Hide.me has everything I was looking for in a VPN, this software has the right features to use it in my daily work. Because my job depends largely on the use of the Internet, it is important for me to maintain good levels of security to connect in order not to suffer a hack, but thanks to Hide.me and its point to point encryption, its IP address poll and its multiple locations to connect to the Internet, I can protect myself when I connect to the Internet, and work with much peace of mind. Besides this, Hide.me has a very simple application to use, which allows us to use this software to its maximum capacity, enjoying each of its tools.

What do you dislike?

When I connect to the Internet, sometimes it happens that the connection slows down a little, causing a little decrease in my quality of connection, however, this is intermittent and happens very rarely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hide.me has everything you need to optimize your performance at work because the use of a VPN for strategic information management is a very important value that must be secured all the time. Hide.me has the right tools for you to surf the Internet easily, quickly and securely and that's why I recommend it.

This software has been an indispensable complement in my work development. Every time I use it I can guarantee that my connection is 100% secure, and therefore, I can manage my company's confidential information without fear of being hacked. This means that I can have more important positions and responsibilities in my work, and this could not have been achieved without Hide.me, a high quality software.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

Hide.me review by Sixta Isabel P.
Sixta Isabel P.

"The VPN with the most stable internet connection I've ever used. "

What do you like best?

Fast, secure, with excellent encryption and very easy to use Hide.me is the VPN that best suits my work requirements. The information that I handle in my work is very confidential since it is the television programming of my channel, and therefore I must keep the information under a lot of protection. When I must use internet to socialize the information of our projects and programming I use Hide.me because it offers me a lot of security when I connect to the internet thanks to its encrypted connection, which does not allow information to be stored in cookies or in the computer where I am working. It also has one of the fastest bandwidths in the market and many locations 100% protecting my Internet connection, all these benefits are combined with an interface that can be used by anyone without much computer knowledge, these reasons make me use Hide.me daily.

What do you dislike?

In my search to get the VPN that fits my needs at work, I tried several softwares looking for the best and I stayed with Hide.me, because it is the most complete software I got, doing different in my work I could see that it has very good security, internet browsing speed and a very good open code. It is a software that has no apparent defects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use this software I can assure you that your career will benefit and the security with which you handle the information you will send and search on the Internet will be impenetrable. Hide.me has everything you need to protect the information you use when surfing the internet.

When I was able to improve the levels of security in the information I handle over the Internet in my work, my pace and workload increased, so I specialized in the use of this software at such a level that I am now coordinator of controls in the television channel where I work. I achieved this position thanks to Hide.me and the security and speed it gives me when I connect to the Internet. A software that has made me a more prepared worker.

Hide.me review by Ruth C.
Ruth C.

"Connect to the internet without worrying about the security of your connection with this software "

What do you like best?

My work as an independent researcher requires certain tools to develop it in the best way, among those is the Internet, which is for me fundamental because I can establish a link with my clients and colleagues who request research work, in addition to seeking and obtaining information of interest for the completion of my research and therefore the satisfaction of the needs of my clients. To achieve this end I use the VPN called Hide.me, a very complete and comprehensive software that gives me security when surfing the Internet, and this is achieved because I have many locations to connect protecting my original location, in addition to this, Hide.me allows me to encrypt my entire connection and not allow anyone to expiate my conversations with my clients, thus protecting their confidentiality. In addition to the features that I have already commented, Hide.me has an excellent Internet browsing speed, making my work is quite fast and meets the goals I set in the shortest possible time.

What do you dislike?

Hide.me is the software I use to have the highest security and reliability when I connect to the internet. My clients always request that I use it when I establish a connection with them via the Internet since many of them belong to important companies, and require security levels to send information, add aspects they need in their investigations and provide data necessary for me to investigate them and thus deliver the research work more attached to their demands. This software has allowed me to do this without any problem, and for these reasons I have no criticism or harmful comments about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software that should be available to all workers who require Internet connection protection tools, since the Internet browsing technology offered by Hide.me is very good and last generation, making you do not have to worry about security when you use Internet connections. I recommend that you acquire this software and use it daily.

My professional growth has been greatly influenced by the use of this software. As the labor demands increase, the technical levels become more complex and for this reason it is necessary not only to be a specialist but also to diversify in the use of different tools that allow to fulfill the labor objectives, and I could confirm that it is thanks to this reason that I use Hide.me, a software that has made my work much more complete and safe since I use internet permanently to fulfill my labor goals.

Hide.me review by Omar I.
Omar I.

"The security I was looking for to connect to the Internet at work."

What do you like best?

As a professional in the accounting area I not only have to worry about the excellence in my work performance, but also about the protection of the information that passes through my hands, since it is the financial and accounting heart of our clients who trust their information to perform different jobs in the accounting area; to achieve this I looked for a VPN and got HIDE.ME. A software with an incredible platform and very easy to use, which allows you to surf the Internet at high speed, without fear or problems. Its encrypted Internet connection makes it one of the VPN that offers more security of Internet connection to its users, also has a feature that allows you to hide your IP address, ideal for customers who require the highest levels of security and confidentiality for the management of their accounting information.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to mention about this software because the three factors I use it for, work perfectly for me and these are the security of my internet connection, the encryption of my internet connection and the speed at which I connect to the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pioneer among the other VPNs in the market, Hide.me is a software that fits fantastically to the highest corporate demands that need all the levels of security for the management of tax and accounting information, which represent the heart of the company. A software made for renowned professionals who have excellent levels of quality in the balance sheets and audits they perform but who also use VPN to keep the information that passes over the Internet secure

Hide.me combined with other software has greatly improved my performance, performance and competitiveness on the job, as providing security to my customers when connecting and talking about the specifications of the tasks and jobs they want me to do, makes them have more demands on the delivery of their work and in turn recommend me to other companies. This software and the security in the connection to Internet has catapulted my career in the accounting area to total success.

Hide.me review by Myriam G.
Myriam G.

" VPN with many countries to connect. "

What do you like best?

Hide.me has been a solution to my business and business consulting. Since I use this software in my work I have obtained a lot of security to connect to the internet; this is very important for me since my clients handle financial information of their companies that is confidential, so it is necessary to have good levels of security. I also flatter a lot of this software is its speed of internet connection that is quite fast, doing with this that I have no interruptions when I have to download financial documents and budgets of my clients. It is very easy to use and has many countries from which I can connect and thus protect my IP address.

What do you dislike?

A software from which I have only been able to obtain privileges and benefits that have allowed my work activities to be carried out successfully, complying with the highest levels of security and control of my management in financial advisories. A software of which I have no complaints or troubles to mention

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is no secret to any worker that today web security is of paramount importance, as most files, reports, and confidential information are handled by computers, emails, and Internet access. It is therefore important to have software that allows you to protect your information against hackers and malicious websites that seek to steal this information to use it negatively. Hide.me is a VPN that I recommend, because it protects your internet connection, giving you the highest speed and variety of servers so that you never feel insecure when you use the web again.

With Hide.me I have been able to achieve objectives to novel labor that before I did not have. On the one hand I can surf freely on the internet without worrying about someone who illegally enters my emails, cloud storage or my own pc. My clients feel safe sharing their financial information with me and this is thanks to Hide.Me.

Hide.me review by José Luis A.
José Luis A.

"Maximum protection for my pc and my work session"

What do you like best?

Motivated by my work as a teacher, I manage information from the tests and assessments that I will apply to my students. As I always connect to the University Wi-fi, it is important for me to maintain the highest levels of security and thus prevent any risk of hacking my emails and accounts that I use to communicate with my students outside the classroom; this I can achieve thanks to Hide.me, a VPN that has very good options that benefit me as their multiple locations to establish connection protecting my location and my IP address. Each of these connections is quite fast, making my work faster and I can use the connection normally. Another aspect of great value is that the connections are fully encrypted, so I can surf the Internet with complete peace of mind and my information is not exposed.

What do you dislike?

I think this is one of the most complete software I've used to surf the Internet because it has two qualities that I like very much, these are good browsing speed and encryption of the entire connection. Speed of navigation and security in my connection, Just for these excellent features, I can not find any negative points about this software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any professional who needs to maintain good levels of security when surfing the Internet I recommend this software. And not only does it offer good security, but it also makes Internet connections quite fast when using this software and you have a lot of variety to choose from to connect to the Internet. No doubt a software quite integrated and very easy to use

I've seen some of my classmates hack into their accounts as they connect to the Internet without regard to security, gathering information from their students, bibliographic material for their evaluations and texts made by the students. For us teachers it is very important to maintain good levels of security and this software has contributed to this function. I no longer worry about connecting to a wifi network and working with my email.

Hide.me review by Adelaynes C.
Adelaynes C.

" Total security when surfing from the wifi network "

What do you like best?

It's one of the most useful software I've ever used for the purposes I need. Hide.me is one of the most efficient and secure vpn on the market. When I have to work with documents and confidential work information it is important to have a secure network that does not allow information to be filtered, and more so when we work with a wifi network, which, as is well known, is not very secure. Hide.me offers a powerful bandwidth with good speed, has multiple protocols that provide more security to the Internet connection. In addition to the above, Hide.me does not make any kind of record of navigation, providing that security that pleases me so much, also encrypts the entire Internet connection, is quite easy to use, you do not need a technician to use it. An essential software for the fulfillment of my activities at work.

What do you dislike?

In some vpn software that I have used previously have a live chat very useful to solve immediate problems with the software, but this software does not have it. The company Hide.me should enable this feature for all its users

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software that would recommend to large companies that manage through their databases, emails and storage in the cloud; extremely important and strategic information for the development of functions in the company. Hide.me will be a great ally to provide greater security to Internet connections from work. I recommend it

Since I use this software in my work I have no longer worried about problems associated with security when connecting to the Wi-fi network, avoiding the malicious activities done by hackers and phishing that only seek to steal information and damage computers. Without a doubt my work has experienced a qualitative leap in quality with this software.

Hide.me review by Julian S.
Julian S.

"Best software for those who need privacy and freedom in internet."

What do you like best?

Hide.me is the fastest vpn that I have ever been used and the privacy protection is really awesome. The reason that hide.me VPN become favourite to me is

▪wide range of critical is available in hide.me which is not present in other VPN.

▪Among the software's I have used hide.me is one of the software that does not ask my personal info.

▪The list of servers is higher as compared to other similar software's.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the VPN is getting to must time to connet. And it gets disconnected sometimes that disturbs the continuity in browsing. I think it is due to weak signal strength and if the signal strength is high it works great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be anonymous in internet and browse without limitations hide.me is the best software suitable for you.

Being anonymous ininternet helps to gather knowledge from everywhere and time and money wasted for the same proposes can be saved.

Moving freely in internet helps in gathering many valuable knowledge and there will not be any sites that are not accessible.

Hide.me review by Sandra C.
Sandra C.

"Easy, good and with free option"

What do you like best?

Hide.me has a free forever type of account that won't even ask for any kind of information from you. No credit card, no name, anything. And it definitely works. It decides for you which is the best location or you can use some of the free locations. It is very easy to install and it works like a charm. No configuration extra needed.

What do you dislike?

Obviously as a free account, I don't have access to some of the server locations and the speed is not as good as some other VPN, but since I did not pay anything, I think this is enough to surf the net without being noticed. Just don't try to do streaming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free account is good and it has no information from you, but if you want better service, speed and other options, you should definitely pay for an account.

With the kind of research that has to be done in our company, we need to be secure as we try to find information. We don't need it to watch videos or movies, basically text and some images. This has help us feel safer while doing our investigative job.

Hide.me review by Edinson R.
Edinson R.

"My ip address is fully protected with this software"

What do you like best?

Hide.me is a software that I use daily in my work. We depend a lot on secure connections because in our office we handle budget related to the financing of patients with diseases that require expensive treatments, therefore we must manage bank accounts, checks, money and withdrawal information and this is where Hide.me is my ally unconditional.

It has a quite acceptable security system without allowing them to access my computer from the network, in addition to having several ip that allow me to keep my connection and my connection data safe, Finally it has an excellent network protocol that totally shields my computer and the location where I connect, making us feel more confident and safe in the office when handling this important information

What do you dislike?

I have been using this software for almost a year and since I have used it I have not wanted to change to another VPN, it seems to me that I only have positive aspects to highlight, it has a connection speed, it has an important variety of ports to connect and it is very easy to use. I have nothing bad to comment on this software

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software that should be installed and in use in all the companies that exist. The security in the handling of information is an unquestionable premise, and this software provides this quality.

This software solved one of the biggest problems of my organization, I mean security in the handling of information and documents. Undoubtedly, it is one of the best VPN in the current market

Hide.me review by Everianny B.
Everianny B.

"A VPN that offers good security"

What do you like best?

Hide.me is one of the best VPNs I've been able to use since I started needing higher levels of security to surf the internet.

In my work it is very important to maintain good levels of security when surfing the internet because we always send our supervisors administrative and accounting documents necessary for our company to stay afloat. Hide.me has been that integral solution to this problem. It has a very easy to use system and a speed of navigation very fast, which allows to keep my documents protected in the cloud and my emails that are my work tools

What do you dislike?

Currently I use the free version and I do not like much that only has 2 GB of navigation. In addition to this I only have 3 access points with the VPN, which work at excellent speed, but the variety is quite limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When I talk about this software with my colleagues both outside and inside my company, I always talk about excellent security, ease of use. These elements provide quality your work performance and the performance of the company where you work, for these reasons I recommend Hide.me if you are looking for security in your browsing moments on the internet

Since I am testing this software in my work, I have made excellent levels of security and I am currently convincing my bosses to make the purchase of this software and work permanently from it.

Hide.me review by Wulliams C.
Wulliams C.

"The best VPN he used in the market"

What do you like best?

One of the factors that I always evaluate when using a VPN, are the levels of security, and this is what Hide.me offers. A VPN, quite good that gives me good Internet connections thanks to its powerful servers and a level of security with which I feel confident when sending documents to my bosses. Currently I use a Wi-Fi network to connect to the internet at work, and I am aware of the risks that this network deserves for the security of the files I send or that I host in the cloud, but thanks to Hide.me, I feel quite safe thanks to its network protocol. It is also a software very easy to configure and easy to use

What do you dislike?

When I compare my experience of use between Hide.Me and other VPN services software, I do not regret using Hide.me, it is very useful and functional to my work practices. Of moments I have no objections about the functions of this software

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software to all companies, regardless of their size, that depend on unsecured internet networks to send their confidential documentation. This software offers amazing security, it's quite fast and it's totally free.

My bosses and coworkers are quite happy when we use this software because we feel comfortable and confident when using the internet with this VPN. We have solved a problem that is fundamental for any company or university that is the protection when surfing the net or sending documents to our bosses or to the cloud.

Hide.me review by Maria Alejandra R.
Maria Alejandra R.

"Excellent provider of vpn, the most useful on the market."

What do you like best?

What I like the most is its practicality at the time of use, very basic but without add-ons it does not make it bad, instead it focuses on what really interests you very useful, in all its plans the utility only increases up to the free is very useful and all your plans seem economical, even for a beginner user it is easy to configure and manage it, for example my mother an older person who uses a computer very little since he installs hide.me uses it alone without complications Another very useful feature is that it allows you to connect five devices to the service at the same time, it also has many protocols to choose from.

What do you dislike?

The support seemed to me of very low quality what leaves much to be desired, should improve it and focus more on the attention to the user since a good service is defined according to its users. Sometimes it's slow to enable vpn and disable. The Premium plan is a bit expensive. But overall, I do not really see anything wrong with Hide.me

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it if you need a vpn provider that is easy to use and develop, that can be used in several teams and that complies with everything that promises in their different plans.

It generates great benefits to me especially with the restrictions that we have due to the location of the company to be able to have access to any page without restrictions of location that allow the work without restrictions and to find fast solutions. Also in the personal genres there is a solution that you can find many times without finding one that suits my needs as Hide.me does, since the others were difficult to configure and it was not possible to use them on so many other computers.

Hide.me review by John V.
John V.

"An option to protect the internet connection"

What do you like best?

This VPN uses the best technology to provide privacy, does not store cookies and its speed is very good. It is relatively cheap, and supports multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is with respect to the mobile application de Android, because even though Hide.me indicates that it is connected, the IP address does not change. I must close the program and reopen to solve the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very easy to use and you can connect from a huge amount of locations.

It is useful in viewing content that is regional specific or logging into work networks that require a local IP address as you can select what region you want to be in.

Hide.me review by sergio j F.
sergio j F.

"VPN Hide me"

What do you like best?

Esta plataforma de VPN ayuda a los internautas a navegar de forma segura resguardando su IP codificado, es usado a nivel global,garantizando una excelente navegación,esta vpn no guarda registro de las paginas visitadas lo que le da al beneficiario confidencialidad en toda su experiencia de navegación,tiene buena funcionalidad en los diferentes sistemas operativos conocidos,siendo uno de los favoritos cuenta con apps para equipos móviles , tablets entre otros que sean compatibles para navegar de forma segura y rápida.

What do you dislike?

La principal molestia de usuarios gratuitos en Hide me son los pocos datos proporcionados,lo cual también tienen un limite de temporal de uso,también su servidores en la versión gratuita son muy escasos .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomendación a nuevos usuarios de Hide me , la versión gratuita cuenta con 500mb de datos los cuales pueden consumir rápidamente depende del uso de cada internauta ,si no pueden pagar la versión premium ,Hide me cuenta con una opción de renovación de datos los cuales puede ser muy provechoso pero contaras con los mismos beneficio de la versión gratuita.

El beneficio esta plataforma de VPN le da provecho a la navegación segura fuera territorio dando privilegios al usuario de navegar en paginas restringidas o que estén corruptas sin ningún problema de comprometer su IP e información personal digital, logrando de manera satisfactoria el objetivo del usuario.

Hide.me review by Pierrette S.
Pierrette S.

"Hide.me: Ultimate Privacy & Online Security"

What do you like best?

Hide.me desktop software is so user-friendly that with just 1 click, you get totally anonymous. I love the fact that they offer 2GB free per month. There is no log with Hide.me. You remain totally anonymous and this is simply amazing. The VPN connection is really fast and I was really amazed to see such a long list of country which I could choose and then get an IP from this specific location.

What do you dislike?

The Plus plan at $4.99 USD has a 75GB limit. This should be waived in my opinion. additional Simultaneous connections should be offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend without hesitation. They are amongst the best!

A VPN is important for our cybersecurity company. It helped keep our communications secured and encrypted.

Hide.me review by Administrator

"Great and effective tool, easy to use and very straightforward"

What do you like best?

Since I began internal testing on the network for a few development sites, I wanted to ensure I was getting the accurate results I needed to verify and not have to wait for the IT department to authorized firewall exception entries or adding domains to the DMZ. This tool allows me to quickly check, bypassing my internal restrictions and accessing the information I need quickly.

What do you dislike?

I use the free trial and it works great. Like most free trials, you'll have to update information and access at various times. It can be a bit inconvenient at times, but not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be mindful of activity and understand you may be bypassing protocols that will protect your computer and or network.

As mentioned, this assist me with testing development websites (i.e. Wordpress, etc) and being to access a subdomain I just created instead of having to wait on the IT department. It has given me some of my access and control back to the user, me.

Hide.me review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"I love this program!! Best way to keep nosy people out of your business online :)"

What do you like best?

I love how easy this was to install and use. I started using it because I was living in an apartment complex and someone was hacking into people's internet and getting all their information. And I didn't want anyone to have my browsing data or anything like that. So I went and looked up some software and this one fit my budget. For 10 bucks a month I can get safe, secure browsing on 1 computer (my main computer) and I can also view whatever websites I want without someone having my history.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I have had with the program - and it might be just my computer or something so I can't say it IS the program's error - is that it takes a few minutes and a few tries to connect to whatever place I want. Normally I try the first time and it times out, but then the second time connects very easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tell a lot of people about this product because it has worked so well for me and it's inexpensive and easy to use. And it keeps prying noses out of whatever you are doing :) Plus with the middle of the road plan you get 75 GB download for just 10 bucks a month.

I get on quite a few different websites for my work and they are not always secure, so this helps me to work privately without being spied on.

Hide.me review by Trina  H.
Trina H.

" Much security for my connections from a Wi-Fi network"

What do you like best?

Currently the connections that we make to the internet in our editorial are made from wifi networks. This represents a serious danger to our security when it comes to sharing information and making connections with our professionals in the area of ​​publishing and culture who share fundamental information for the preparation of our books.

This software gives me excellent connections to the Internet using the best security protocols, feeling very calm when surfing using a Wi-Fi network. It is also quite easy to use and configure and has several servers which allows me to change when one gets slow by the connection. Undoubtedly this is a software in which I feel safe when I use it

What do you dislike?

I think the only problem with this software is that for the free version it only has 2gb of traffic over the internet. I think it's quite limited and the developers of this software should add more gb

Recommendations to others considering the product

If among your priorities as a company is to protect internet browsing, your internet connections and what you send by this connection, then this is the ideal software that I recommend without hesitation. Since I use this software I have not had any more problems with the unprotected use of the internet

A software that came to our editorial to provide us with more security novelties when surfing the internet. It is a software that I use daily and I like it a lot. besides not only me but my co-workers feel quite comfortable and safe when using it

Hide.me review by Abhinav K.
Abhinav K.

"It Provides The Best Security"

What do you like best?

It provides the best online security and privacy. It light and easy to connect. It creates a wall between our IP address and routers IP address. It has the best encryption facility that protects us from online hackers and fishers. It connects various IP's after intervals of time thus provides us to operate internet with security.

What do you dislike?

The basic paid plans for Hide.Me comes with very few features and provides very low downloading and uploading speed. To use the Internet at high speed with this VPN one need to purchase a plan that costs a huge amount. I think there should be a lease for speed increment in the basic plans also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this software, its quite lite and easy to operate. It provides the best security features. If you want to browse safe internet at public wifi then its the best software to be used.

It provides me security whenever I connect to a public wifi zone. I feel safe while doing my online transactions.

Hide.me review by Pablo T.
Pablo T.

"Best VPN I've ever used in my life."

What do you like best?

Hide.me is a very good VPN software. I use it regularly in my work since this software has an excellent speed in the connections with the VPN, and when I go to pass information to my supervisors it has an excellent performance and gives me quite security. It's quite easy to use and configure and it's free, so I can use it in all comfort and freedom.

In addition to these features, Hide.me has a very comfortable interface that makes it very easy to use

What do you dislike?

One of the problems that I get when using this software is that its capacity of use is limited, only offers me 2 gb and a single connection available to use the VPN, besides this does not have a version OPENVPN, which offers higher levels of security, however the security offered in its free version is quite acceptabl

Recommendations to others considering the product

Despite the negative points I mentioned I highly recommend because Hide.me offers quite good security levels despite having a free version, I have been able to try it for more than 10 months and it has given me positive results in my job performance. Any company that needs to protect its internet connection should use this software.

This software has allowed me to provide better levels of security to the connection I make to the Internet from my workplace, necessary because I regularly provide confidential reports on work plans, community situation of public spaces that we are going to intervene and other information that fall into the field of work

Hide.me review by User

"The easiest way to have freedom in access to the internet."

What do you like best?

Fast and reliable VPN, with excellent data transfer plans. The free plan is continuous, that is, you can renew it as many times as you wish. And the best thing is that the service is always available.

What do you dislike?

Technically it is perfect, but if they increase from 2 to 5 GB, the free transfer would be excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hide.me is a very capable service with excellent speeds and a very easy-to-understand interface. The privacy policy is also good, with the right promises, and the payment scheme allows for a good amount of anonymity. It’s a good service and one that even beginners can enjoy, with a few customization options for power users. So I recommended to all internet users.

Hide.me creates a secure tunnel using most powerful VPN protocols – hides our original IP behind one of its own – encrypts all your communication and passes through the secure tunnel allowing you to surf the web freely and anonymously.

Hide.me review by Josue l.
Josue l.

"One of the best free VPN services out there"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to use, it has a free plan and you can make your connection encrypted and noone can read your TCP traffic with any traffic sniffer.

What do you dislike?

I dont have anything bad to say about this software, once i had a adaptor install problem but reinstalling was repaired

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have problems with DDoS or MiTM attacks or you only want to secure your connection this is a very nice software to use

It encrypts all your data and you are secured to DDoS and sniffing attacks due to public IP change and noone can make you any type of MiTM attack due to encryption of packets

Hide.me review by Shondi L.
Shondi L.

"One touch fast VPN.... Really!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease using this app. There is no special configurations needed. Literally hit connect and in a few moments you are safe behind a stable VPN. Just like that!

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that I want more North American choices. Sometimes other counties require another language altogether, and you have to update to English per website.

I am one step ahead of competitors trying to figure out who I am, as well as those mining data to update their lists. It keeps my business my business.

Hide.me review by User in Computer Software

"Security for your information anywhere"

What do you like best?

Security is important to me because I often travel for work, meaning I work in various coffee shops with open wifi. I've had a problem with people hacking into my network so ever since, I was on the search to help increase my security and hide.me had been nothing but a success on that end.

What do you dislike?

I only have 2GB due to the free version, but it's not that big of deal since majority of my work is offline and don't need as much.

For people who travel as much as I do and have no choice but to use public wifi, hide.me is a perfect solution to give you a piece of mind and actually does its job at securing your data through wifi disguise.

Hide.me review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Very nice proxy site works great every time i use this service"

What do you like best?

Easily browser based proxy allows us to browse just like normal browsing, its more convenient when you are accessing via your laptop or mobile device and you don't have to install any kind of app. most of the time speed browsing is faster than another proxy-based service

What do you dislike?

sometimes it slows down browsing speed while video streaming which is little annoying but most of the time it works

we are able to open some restricted sites using this service

Hide.me review by User

"Used for a short time but great VPN software"

What do you like best?

I only used this software/ capability for a short time, but I always like to be on a VPN network.. Hide.me seemed to be great!

What do you dislike?

I would like to have another step for verification or an option for MFA (multi factor authentication)... any extra security step is a plus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like I said, I wasnt a long term user. However, seemed to be a great software/ option to adding security to buisness or everyday use.

With the amount of personal and business information I store... any sort of VPN or protection is a must.

Hide.me review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"GOOD FREE VPN"

What do you like best?

I like that there is a free option to test the system and having the chance to to pick several locations.

What do you dislike?

That the trial is very limited regarding the data volume

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for an easy to use VPN this option is great.

location block of pricing options.

"No nerves here"

What do you like best?

Hide.me works well for me when I am completing work from home. I had my computer hacked recently and have liked having this for my use since.

What do you dislike?

Hide.me is a great item to use but I had difficulty learning to use it and install it at first.

Hide.me is helping me to not worry about being hacked again.

"Fantastic Product!"

What do you like best?

I love the speed, security, and transparency.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel this product should be highly recommended to all companies!

The product seems very basic and concise.

Learning about Hide.me?

* We monitor all Hide.me reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.