Harri

Harri is the workforce operating system designed specifically for the hospitality industries.

Work for Harri?

Learning about Harri?

Harri Reviews

Ask Harri a Question
Showing 13 Harri reviews
Harri review by Emilee W.
Emilee W.

"Overall, very positive. The implementation and training is very thorough! We’re pleased. "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the willingness of the entire Harri team to quite literally bend over backwards to ensure everything is running smoothly and consistently. We found, interviewed, hired, and onboarded a staff of 72 in a matter of 3 weeks. The quality of the staff is incredible, and I love the fact that everything is paperless AND secure. So gone are the days of sifting through HR files and paperwork taking up endless amounts of space. Godforbid losing or misplacing paperwork!! Payroll is also seamless. Harri has been amazing in all things hiring and HR.

What do you dislike?

We don’t love the scheduling platform. It’s not as streamlined, and simple, as others like hotschedules. However, the support behind this rung of Harri is large and they’re rapidly rolling out new versions to make the scheduling more seamless. Ultimately the other two areas (hiring and HR) are more seamless. But it’s amazing In that you can do everything with one platform. Once they can implement a fix for “copying” shifts from one employee to the next within the same week, we’ll be golden!!

-Saving paper

-potential loss of files

-hiring

-onboardining

-consistency of paperwork

-ease of use

-one stop shop (finding staff, hiring, onboarding, HR, payroll, scheduling)

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Harri
Harri review by Lisa J.
Lisa J.

"Excellent and engaging team, who offer intellegent solutions."

What do you like best?

I have been involved in the full service from Harri from the initial meet to our implementation stages. Everyone is incredibly personable, credible and charming. They provide great support and at no point do I feel I have been sold a product that meets some of my criteria and have a solution specifically enabled to meet our business needs. I like the wider network this brings and always a pleasure to hear from any of the team.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at this point I'm pleased to say

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering Harri I recommend meeting the team and hear how their experiences have developed thier systems. The concept reflects the work we currently do in the industry and I am confident that it will add value to our buinsess.

ATS & Wage control system - Implementation stage

What Restaurant Scheduling solution do you use?

Harri review by Deborah P.
Deborah P.

"Time Saver / Life Saver"

What do you like best?

The fluidity and intuitiveness of the software makes my life easier as well as the lives of my General Managers and Training Managers. After using Harri for my on-boarding paperwork, I would not be able to go back to the old-school way. It is so easy to send the (mostly) auto-populated documents to my new hires and have the fill out and sign everything electronically. I love how Harri stores all of the signed docs and I can easily resend things like a W-4 that needs to be re-done or a Employee Handbook that has been updated.

What do you dislike?

One opportunity that I have come across is the lack of active users in further out areas. The further out from downtown, the less applicants available. I am able to counteract that with easy Indeed postings through the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hands down, the best hiring/ on-boarding/ document storage solution I have used.

As a new brand, it used to be hard to hire since no one knew our name. With Harri, we are able to be on the same page as national brands with stronger name recognition. I am able to save hours with every new hire with the simplified on-boarding. Scheduling and managing requests/ availability is easy for my general managers with the Team Live integration.

Harri review by Tyler W.
Tyler W.

"Great and Simple "

What do you like best?

The digital work flow from sourcing staff, on boarding and life cycle of employment works really well at each step

What do you dislike?

Their is no way for managers to communicate between each other or log digital entries to an employee folder so paper folders for reviewing and feed back given to staff still needs to be added to a paper file

Interview workflow, candidate tracking really well and this is been a big timesaver as the back-and-forth scheduling of interviews works extremely well. This is allowed the process to go from a several day experience down to in some cases one

Harri review by Administrator

"Best tool for retailers"

What do you like best?

We really enjoy using the following modules within Harri:

1) Hiring: It is really easy to set up job postings and evaluate and interview prospective employees

2) On-boarding

3) Employee Scheduling

4) Time & Attendance

What do you dislike?

There are some bugs in the system as they are pushing new products constantly (which is great). They have so many different modules that navigation can be cumbersome at times. The payroll process could be easier as they do not handle tip pooling and some of our other needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely recommend. They have a lot of work to do but they are much better than most other vendors.

Connecting all of our HR processes. They have made

"Quick and Efficient"

What do you like best?

When switching to the Harri platform the process was quick and efficient. We were able to get our platform up and running in a short period of time and the applicants quickly began to apply allowing us to fill our openings.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning we had great communication and quick responses. Once our account was up and running it was a little harder to get responses, but we were assigned Rob as our new Account Executive and he is awesome with communication. Anything I ask he helps me or gets the answer I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know what you are looking for when you create your platform. Harri was able to design and answer all of my questions so that the platform could be specific to what I needed.

We are using Harri for sourcing. We have been able to fulfill all of our open/active positions through Harri including Management positions.

Harri review by User

"#WIn"

What do you like best?

Harri has proven to be a huge asset for our team. It has saved us time, money, energy and heartache. We were able to relatively seamlessly move over from our existing system onto the new one. I'll call it a win!

What do you dislike?

Implementation is never fun, but an educated and detailed team was lacking. It didn't stop us though, the team at Harri did what they needed to do get us moving!

Applicant Tracking, Candidate Flow, Employee on boarding. All of these areas have improved greatly.

Harri review by Margo C.
Margo C.

"Harri is a one stop shop"

What do you like best?

Harri makes on-boarding a dream and scheduling is so easy! Every company should have it. Honestly, keeps you compliant and makes your load so much lighter.

What do you dislike?

I don't get as many hits on hiring ads as Id like. As well as the glitchs can be annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! It's worth it.

Scheduling, saving time and paper during on-boarding. Communicating to staff is so easy! All the information you need is in 1 place and saves so much time and energy for Managers.

Harri review by Steve Scott  S.
Steve Scott S.

"Excellent platform and execution"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and convenience, user interface

What do you dislike?

Would like a deeper talent pool, with more fine dining professionals.

Convenient recruiting

Harri review by User

"Pretty Good Service for Hiring"

What do you like best?

- easy to message future interviewees

- easy to search for specific employers

- easy to set up a profile

What do you dislike?

- worse mobile layout

- confusing connection between email messages and Harri messages

- finding employers in the restaurant business

Harri review by Administrator

"Great product, but not as good as it can be yet. "

What do you like best?

Comprehensive platform that offers solutions to scheduling, time and attendance, hiring, on-boarding etc. in one place.

What do you dislike?

Some functionality of the platform and reporting isn't as robust as we'd like. I don't like that we can't upload/change/remove on-boarding documents

Centralizing all hiring, on-boarding and time and attendance.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

Great platform. Stellar support. Hiring made easier

What do you dislike?

Time to setup. Uploading was tedious. Wish it was streamlined.

Compliance and hiring. Talent pool is easy to use.

Harri review by Bradley F.
Bradley F.

"Love the platform"

What do you like best?

Software is advanced for hospitality needs

What do you dislike?

Platform is great but need tweaking. Company is open to hearing feedback and making swift changes.

Paperless on boarding, scheduling, time and attendance

Learning about Harri?

* We monitor all Harri reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.