Firepoint

The tools you need to power you real estate business all in one place.

Work for Firepoint?

Learning about Firepoint?

Firepoint Reviews

Ask Firepoint a Question
Showing 8 Firepoint reviews
Firepoint review by Gina O.
Gina O.

"Great start, but needs a lot of modifications "

What do you like best?

The pond feature that was just added, makes our lives a lot easier

What do you dislike?

There is no user friendly app. To be on the road as an agent and not be able to text out of an app is extremely difficult to have to load the desktop version and click through a bunch of menus while trying to drive...

All of our leads are in one place, so it’s very easy to be able to drop them in and move them around for other people to use

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Firepoint
Firepoint review by Samantha B.
Samantha B.

"Love!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use , I love that it keeps everything so organzied & allows me to easily keep track of my clients

What do you dislike?

I wish that you would be able to get rid of a client when the transaction was closed instead of having them linger in your leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a good CRM to use, Firepoint is great. The customer service of the company behind it, is also great.

It keeps track of all my clients, while keeping everything nice and organized

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

Firepoint review by Brandon D.
Brandon D.

"Great for lead tracking and team accountability"

What do you like best?

I recommend Firepoint for teams that want a simple IDX website that has powerful accountability tools built into the backend. It is very easy to get started, and has many of the same features of websites that cost 3x as much

What do you dislike?

It isn't quite as visually appealing as some of the competitors

Recommendations to others considering the product

The training is great, getting started is easy

Firepoint helps us not only generate leads but hold our agents accountable to following up. As a team leader I'm able to track all of our business in real time and determine which marketing sources are working best for us.

Firepoint review by User

"No Mobile App, Not Intuitive"

What do you like best?

It does the basics you’d expect like organize contacts but it’s not intuitive and rather clunky and laborious when you’re trying to make batch processes. I have been disappointed in this product which gets such acclaim but does not meet the expectations I had for it.

What do you dislike?

Everything. After calling 100 people I wanted to mark them all as having been touched but there was no bulk way to do that. There is no mobile app. No CRM in 2018 should lack a mobile app. I found this CRM to be incredibly incapable of meeting my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may be the best thing but I still don’t like it.

Bulk lead retrieval and organization, but the CRM is not adequate to the task of maintenance.

Firepoint review by Tori H.
Tori H.

"Very Helpful"

What do you like best?

The team at Firepoint is always willing to help with any problems and always willing to teach you more about their system. The website included with the CRM service is awesome. Easy to really make your own. Firepoint is easy to get the hang of.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that are offered that I know our company would never use but I could see how a bigger office would need them.

We have completely revamped our website and we are using the CRM to keep in touch with clients. Firepoint reminds us to stay on our timeline in whatever process we are in.

Administrator in Real Estate

"another website company selling tools to gain leads"

What do you like best?

I do like the overall look and feel of the website, it would be great is prospects and leads shared my view.

What do you dislike?

generated lead sources are not active buyers or sellers. information given is generally a name and an email address only - sometimes false information as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is an expensive option to attempt to get leads - do your research before spending lots of money

Real Estate

"Love this CRM"

What do you like best?

This CRM is constantly being updated for the better. They take customer suggestions and actually listen.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have financial tracking capability - YET!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to them if you need assistance - they really want to help.

Keeping track of clients

"Lots of Awesome Tools"

What do you like best?

The transaction integration with Firepoint helps our team stay on top of deadlines

What do you dislike?

No option to edit the lead stages so far

We are using it as our CRM, campaigns, action plans, and post closing follow-up

Learning about Firepoint?

* We monitor all Firepoint reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.