Eventinterface

5.0

Eventinterface is a cloud-based solution offering end-to-end meetings management to planners who want to plan and manage conferences better, accept online registrations, engage all stakeholders and generate more revenue.

Work for Eventinterface?

Learning about Eventinterface?

Eventinterface Reviews

Ask Eventinterface a Question
Showing 1 Eventinterface review
Daniel D.

"Best assistant I have ever hired..."

What do you like best?

Eventinterface thinks like I think. If I expect to see a feature in a certain area on the back-end, it is there. It thinks like a meeting/event planner and to me that is extremely helpful. I love the reports I can download, it really saves me time to not have to keep track of all of that on my own. I have up to the second reporting for any report I may want. Finally, on-site check in for guests is now a breeze with how I use Eventinterface. No longer do my guests meet a table where they have to line up alphabetically. All they do is meet one of our staff with an ipad in hand, and they just give their name, then they are on their way. It is that easy. It makes for a much more hospitable entrance and reduces the time by close to 90% of waiting in line.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that registrants have to login to register for an event. However, this is becoming the norm to do anything with the world of most industries going online. Luckily, they can always do a username and password retrieval to get that information. I can't expect folks to remember every login they have for everything they do online for their business or personal lives, so having that recovery feature is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I always tell everyone I recommend Eventinterface to, to use it the way it works for them, and most importantly their community. Eventinterface has many features that my community doesn't use, because I know they won't use them. However, I do know that other types of guests would definitely use the features. I hope someday I am at an organization that I can bring Eventinterface to and use those great features at an event.

I am a one person department. Keeping track of registrations manually is a huge time commitment. Meeting revenue goals and monitoring progress of revenue goals is easy to view. All I have to do is login. Everything I need done is done simply. I also like that if an attendee calls and needs a confirmation, or needs to switch attendees, or needs to cancel, or really anything of that attendee-management nature, it only takes me a few seconds. It is so easy to use. I get guests saying "wait, that's it?" all the time. It is great.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Eventinterface

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Eventinterface for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Cvent Logo
Cvent
Cvent provides easy-to-use, integrated technology solutions to maximize the impact of meetings and events of all sizes.
Eventbrite Logo
Eventbrite
Eventbrite is a website that allows event organizers to plan, set up ticket sales and promote events of any size and publicize them across Facebook, Twitter and other social-networking tools directly from the site's interface
Gather Logo
Gather
Gather is streamlining the way private events are planned, empowering thousands of restaurants and venues with innovative software to grow their event business.
Picatic by Eventbrite Logo
Picatic by Eventbrite
Picatic makes it simple to create stunning event, manage registrations and sell tickets anywhere.
Eventzilla Logo
Eventzilla
Eventzilla lets you sell tickets online and manage attendees from one integrated application. No downloads, set up fees, or monthly fees. Give Eventzilla a try today or lower your event registration costs and improve your ticket sales.
Aventri Logo
Aventri
Aventri (formerly etouches) is the first true live connection management platform. Continually transforming the way event managers execute their events while transforming the market, Aventri allows clients to create valuable in-person experiences, grow influential communities and expand brands. The comprehensive integrated solution starts with meeting request to venue sourcing, to every component of event management including registration, event marketing solutions, travel management, mobile apps to the all-important “experience” at the event with badges and onsite solutions. The platform connects event attendees and drives real-time attendee engagement while capturing meaningful data and analytics to help understand an event's success and provide real-time ROI.
EventMobi Logo
EventMobi
Create, Customize & Launch Your Event App - today
Bizzabo Logo
Bizzabo
4.7
Bizzabo helps organizers create successful events by empowering them to build amazing websites, sell tickets, grow communities, go mobile and maximize event experiences - using a beautiful, user friendly platform
Splash Logo
Splash
4.7
Splash is a technology company that powers advanced in-person marketing programs for the world's leading brands.
Bevy Logo
Bevy
4.8
Bevy builds community in real life. Rest easy as you host thousands of community events.

Learning about Eventinterface?

* We monitor all Eventinterface reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.