Dixa

Dixa

4.0

Dixa is conversational customer engagement software that connects brands with customers through real-time communication. By keeping the customer at the center instead of the incident or inquiry, Dixa helps businesses create stronger relationships with their customers, increasing brand loyalty and satisfaction.

Work for Dixa?

Learning about Dixa?

Dixa Reviews

Ask Dixa a Question
Showing 135 Dixa reviews
Dixa review by Rhys H.
Rhys H.

"Zero clutter and smooth workflow"

What do you like best?

There are lots of quick guides, live chat support for agents and admins. The simplicity of the front-end interface means that there's little to get in the way of you and the customer. The conversations overviews and previews are also really clear so it's easy as a team leader to triage and transfer conversations with one click.

What do you dislike?

Analytics is still in early development and this is a key requirement for us but we're working with the team to help them build metrics that work for our business! In the meantime, there are out of the box solutions but they're still in the early stages of development. A small price to pay for such great front-end efficiency.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it out and test it - the interface makes so much sense. If you come from a worked where each channel is 'bolted on', Dixa is the antidote.

Moving towards live contacts and prioritising calls and live chat over email is easy since Dixa 'de-prioritises' the contact channel and agents see contacts as contacts, regardless of channel.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Dixa
Dixa review by Andreas  S.
Andreas S.

"Ease of implementation and use + quick switch away from Zendesk"

What do you like best?

Coming from Zendesk to Dixa, the day-to-day job has now become much more enjoyably for our 50+ Customer Care agents. Dixa is fast, easy to use, intuitive ... things that can't be said about Zendesk.

The omni-channel approach that Dixa is taking has already made the everyday job faster and easier for the agents.

Setting Dixa up is a breeze, but at the same time there's a lot of advanced features that you can take advantage of.

All in all we haven't regretted the move for a second. We implemented Dixa in 8 countries over a time period of less than one month. Dixa assisted with the training and we did the setup ourselves. Dixa is also very responsive when we need help...our agents use the in-Dixa-chat feature if they have questions. If we find bugs, they a quickly fixed.

We would recommend Dixa to anyone looking for a tool that support the way you work!

What do you dislike?

There are still some features missing, that we are looking forward to getting. But already the tool is really good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The step away from Zendesk is much easier than expected. We had a feeling that we were very tied to Zendesk, but in reality it was a very fast and smooth transition.

Recommendation is to not copy/paste your Zendesk setup but instead use the opportunity to clean up in your auto replies, templates etc.

We used to have a lot of cherry picking in Zendesk, and the Talk part was not fully integrated (in terms of reporting) in Zendesk. Also Zendesk is a slow and un-intuitive tool and whenever we had problems, Zendesk would never get back to our support tickets (only when writing them on Twitter!).

Now, we have a fully omni-channel system, where we have phone, email, chat and Facebook Messenger in the same intuitive user interface. We are already seeing the performance results.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Dixa review by Jan N.
Jan N.

"Flex system"

What do you like best?

That everything is in the same program and that it is possible to connect and link things to each other.

What do you dislike?

The system have a lot of smal bugs, like AWC that doesn't work and followups that doesn't let go of the agent, so that the agent don't get new emals/calls.

I'm missing a function where I can choose which queues that I'm working on. It could be a light function.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think about how you do your daily work and rutines.

When you use the program it is clear that the program is developed on a customerservice basis.

customerservice and link between customer and partners.

It has been easier and more quickly to solve a case due to the facts that you can link everything together.

Dixa review by Tobias R.
Tobias R.

"Customer Service Agent"

What do you like best?

I really like the intuitiveness of Dixa. Extremely easy to use and provides a new user a great platform to learn. Order integration is amazing as well.

What do you dislike?

There is some missing functionality when using the app. I would really like to be able to perform a CMD+F search when using it. Also a search function when you need to find a specific queue or a specific phone number.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will improve the ability to train new employees and transparency.

With Dixa it is much easier to find all conversations we have had with a single customer, both per phone and by email. This makes it easier to handle a case, no matter which agent receives the conversation.

Dixa review by Chloe B.
Chloe B.

"A fair and efficient system"

What do you like best?

The way that the cases are handed out on Dixa makes the repartition of tasks more equal in the team. It also improves efficiency, as well as internal communication. Dixa made our contact with our customers easier, and as the layout is nice, it is comfortable to work with.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a Dixa app that we could use, for example when we have to do emergency support on weekends.

It has increased equality in our team (as we used to just grab whichever email was in our inbox and the workload was sometimes uneven). It also improved the overall quality of our customer service, as we can send direct links to customers, includes images, etc.

Dixa review by User

"Good and easy-to-use but slow"

What do you like best?

Overall a very user-friendly tool with good functions that fulfill our team's needs in customer servicing. Very easy to get to know to and understand - functions are logically located and easy to find. Combines various customer servicing functions in one system - call, email, voicemail and chat. Search-function is extensive and multifaceted. The ability to create customer profiles where one can add various bits of information of customer is also good.

What do you dislike?

Particularly towards the end of the working day the program starts to become gradually slower as a customer servant has used it throughout the day. This then resonates into a declining working efficiency of customer servants. In other words, improvements in performance are necessary for us to maintain a high level of customer service for our company. Also the lacking ability to forward messages that you have in any normal email service is not ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dixa is great and simple to use and if you are looking for a system that combines a number of features, it is a great option for you. However, do consider the slight lack of performance of the system.

Combining several customer servicing functions in one program (call, email, voicemail and chat) means that we have to use less programs for different purposes, making the working day simpler and reduces hassle. In addition the ease of use ensures that we can quickly train new colleagues to use the system.

"God and bad"

What do you like best?

In general I like the interface on the pc and the easy overview of who in the company are available.

What do you dislike?

PC Interface:

Have to reload many times otherwise I experience problems with either hearing the person at the other end (as if muted) and/or the person at the other end can hear me (as if muted).

I am not making many calls, and I still have to look for the 'End call' buttom every time. Could be more visible and intuitive.

Headset:

Sometimes have to reactive the headset by pulling the speaker arm up in mute position, or by mistake hit the 'Jabra' buttom on the front of the headset, so it turns red. Problem is I can't see that when I have the headset on.

I am almost only using Dixa for calls (in and outgoing). Once in a while, I receive e-mails from my colleagues. So the benefits are very limited compared to the old phone system.

Dixa review by Chloe P.
Chloe P.

"Dixa helped me scale"

What do you like best?

I really like Dixa's channel neutral approach to customer service. Before I was using lots of separate tools to manage my customer experience but now I can be logged into one tool and respond to customer quickly and effectively. Now nothing gets missed and I've seen a positive turn around in customer satisfaction

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We were unsure about using the Dixa implementation services at the start, however, so glad we did. Their knowledge in the CX space really helped me to not consolidate what we did today but optimise they way we worked. We had a great implementation team that helped us through every stage of going live. If you want to be live fast I would reccommend using their services.

Moving away from lots of separate systems has meant I've been able to scale my business and not effect the customer experience. Prior to that I was missing emails, calls and live chats and customers were getting frustrated. I've seen CSAT go up by 21% and since deploying chat increase in ave basket size of 24%.

Dixa review by Rob P.
Rob P.

"Easy transition totally supported and does what is says on the tin"

What do you like best?

I like the fact Dixa is not scared to reshape the industry on treating customers like humans, not just another contacts working in a premium brand we needed the human touch and tools to support our demanding customer base.

What do you dislike?

reporting is in early development but again I hope for great things once this area has been developed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you bring them on site and expose them to the reality of your business and they can then really help you to create a bespoke solution to make you better.

removing the focus on contact channels and creating the human statement of conversations, helps me create a global team vs regional teams.

Dixa review by Max R.
Max R.

"Many options in an intuitive interface"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature in Dixa is that we can set up a new webshop with phone, mail and chat in an hour. With individual call flows, welcome messages etc. It makes us agile and effective - and more important - independent of external partners.

What do you dislike?

I guess it is when we get a "no" from Dixa on features that could help us. I understand that I ofcourse benefit from Dixa saying no to many others asking for features they need and hereby avoiding the system get too complex due to lots of features only used by a minority. But never the less...my features are important for me.

Being able to do customer service for 122 webshops spread over 10 countries, in one tool.

Dixa review by User

"Dixa is the new way forward"

What do you like best?

I like that it is modern, that I can set myself to "away", I also like that I can speak with headphones rather than a handset. It has proven to be a great tool for communicating within the company.

What do you dislike?

I do not like very much that the music I am listening to does not switch off when being called on Dixa.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prepare the employees for this as it is a new kind of telephony system, train them on basic functions such as transferring calls and hanging up.

I like that I can listen in to conversations, particularly with our sales department (improving sales calls), I also can see who is not at their desk at any time, I also can see who is calling me straight away and am given time after a call to note down anything before I receive another (should I choose to).

Dixa review by Jonas L.
Jonas L.

"Providing Omnichannel, with an easy interface"

What do you like best?

I'm happy about the simple way of using Dixa, on a daily level. Information is easily available, and you often gets updates on new changes, which makes it feel like a product in constant development.

What do you dislike?

By being a "new" product, it is still in development, and a lot of improvement can happen, to make sure that it is one of the real heavy hitters. Also the available data could be made more available for the customers, and shown in realtime

Dixa is helping us, with handling phone calls as well as chats, and has created a great way of getting an overview over the different contact points

"New to Dixa"

What do you like best?

Dixa offers several improvements to our company's previous CS tool. It's intuitive and easy to use and the change was no big thing.

What do you dislike?

A missing app is a big downer as Customer Service is only a part of my job and when being on the road mobile access would help so much. Not many enquiries are transferred to me, so a real time notification would help a lot as I have to log in several times a day and often it's not necessary.

Often problems with login and notification says that there is no internet connection available, but I am online. Maybe if you switch between different networks (home, shop, office)?

Using Dixa for customer/member enquiries of all types

CS is small part of my job and I only answer a few enquiries from a specific customer group a day.

Dixa review by Nillo A.
Nillo A.

"Dixa review, my experience"

What do you like best?

I like that you can upload and save numbers.

Futhermore it is one service which contains it all. You can talk to the customers on phone, chat and email.

It's also cool that there is a call back feature, very good customer service.

What do you dislike?

Ypu can't sort the data about the customers.

it is the only system where we have a complete overview of the customers history. It helps us to serve our customers in the best possible way.

Futhermore we can divert the calls to our private numbers, it helps if one of us is needed who is not physically at work.

Dixa review by Max Z.
Max Z.

"A customer service platform which strives to be the best but at the same time simple to use"

What do you like best?

While using the platform you will come across the customization that simple PC user can handle. You can build chat and call flow in a moment, no technician needed, everything is visual and simple for you.The platform will do the hard work. You can get support 24/7 without filling bundle of additional forms, just join chat and get your answer. Every feature/customization needed for you will be reviewed and if useful - implemented quickly.

What do you dislike?

Some good features are still under construction, but critical for good support are there. Some features need to be improved and polished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you came across issues that may influence the support excellence - be sure to check with dixa support team, you will get a solution to your issue or an advice.

We use everything: chats, emails, calls. Still, expecting to have facebook, but integration should be smooth, not as seen on other CRMs. It helped a lot establish good communication with our customers as we try to solve everything straight away, without transferring tickets back and forth. The benefit is that we initially lacked ticketing at some points, but after a simple conversation in chat we got a good advice first and an update 3 weeks later with the "mark as follow up" option. So that is what I call a solution which cares about the excellence of customer support service you provide to your customers, my support team is also happy.

Dixa review by Kristina Z.
Kristina Z.

"Outstanding Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy integration, User Friendly interface, Helpful Alalytical tools, Ability to request a feature that is not presented right now.

What do you dislike?

Everything seems well for me. Even if we are facing an issue, it doesn't have a big impact on our business, because the resolution time is very fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is really matters, and with Dixa you will definitely not be overpaying.

This solution works brilliantly well for solving a customer service issues. With Dixa we have an omnichannel approach to our potential customers and giving them an opportunity to contact us in the most convenient way whatever it is a phone, email, chat or a contact form. With a Search function you can easily find all the interactions with the client via all of these channels, which is absolutely amazing. Email templates also solves the problem when you have a very tough day and pool of clients, and need to provide them with an immediate response. Another nice thing is that we can set up a flow for our inbound calls: 1) we can set our opening hours and an appropriate actions like automatic Voice Mail for out of business, 2) when we are online, there is an option to set a buttons for contacting a different departments.

Dixa review by Anouska M.
Anouska M.

"Helped me scale my businedd"

What do you like best?

The Omni-channel approach really helped me to scale the business, before Dixa we were using email and our personal mobile phones. We were loosing emails in a shared inbox and often clients were repeating themselves. Now everything is in Dixa we never lose emails or forget to phone clients

What do you dislike?

The reporting is lacking a little however the are bringing out embedded analytics by Q3

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We didn't use their implementation team, in hindsight, we would have used their team.

Channel silos, poor response times, poor customer feedback. Now we have a single customer view, greater response times and customers are happy

Dixa review by User

"OK but doesn't blow me away"

What do you like best?

Having e-mail, chat & telephone all in one place is beneficial to customer centric users but the ability to work remotely & have access to all conversations and being able to listen back to calls easily is probably the best benefit (though most of my calls are internal)

What do you dislike?

Not having hunt groups for internal users;

the annoying 10 second delay between answering a call & hearing anything;

not easily seeing when someone has called you & left a voicemail

trying to claim calls when other users phones are ringing is complicated

Not knowing who whether the phone is ringing when calling/transferring to internal users

I'm not a high volume call handler and most of my calls are now internal (service desk/support issues) so the main benefits the company may have realised haven't really impacted on me

"Very smart solution"

What do you like best?

If set up properly, there is no way any of customer requests can be missed or forgotten. Also like their way of setting up and supporting. Although the system is friendly and easy, some may still have some questions on how to make it work your way, and their team helps to tweak it exactly to your needs. Never thought such a simple system can handle such a huge load of tasks and serve all kind of needs. Support and sales become much easier as you do not have to use several different systems or solutions (no tickets or forgotten emails or missed calls), you may have everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

I would really love having iOS and Android Dixa app so that I can have all my customer service in my pocket anywhere.

All channels of customer support (we use phone calls., emails and chats). Nothing is missed, we've got all the requests (sales ones particularly) handled with 100% efficiency.

Dixa review by Noora R.
Noora R.

"Easy and user-friendly tool"

What do you like best?

Dixa is easy to use, and you can clearly see the amount of mails and phone calls on the dashboard. You can see immediately the answers from the customers on the side bar, that helps solving the open cases quickly.

What do you dislike?

Forwarded e-mails can not be answered straight away, you need to send a transcript to do that.

All the emails from the same customer are not always linked to the same conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool with versatile functions.

Customer support and feedback, phone calls from customers. You can work on many cases at the same time.

Dixa review by User

"Great for inbound chats and inbound/outbound call centers"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, customizable on the management level, little training needed. Great call quality so far, makes working from home or remote locations a breeze. Also has been easy for our remote IT to resolve any issues when they have occurred.

What do you dislike?

We seem to have experienced some issues with updates. Some users will use the service just fine for a good portion of the day to all the sudden experience issues not able to hear customers or custumers unable to hear them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look into pricing versus other similar apps such as Zendesk and plans offered

Majority of our staff works from home, we are able ti have remote staff and a limited in house call center staff pickup calls and in each queue seamlessly as long as they are assigned to the queue correctly.

Dixa review by Administrator

"First impression on Dixa is as expected - Easy to implement and use"

What do you like best?

I like the fact how easy (and fun) it is to set up call/chat routing. Awesome idea to manage it the way Dixa wants you too.

In general, the whole UX in the product is quite amazing and here Dixa really stands out if your compare them to their competitors.

Their analytics page is a valuable tool for managers to have an easy overview of performance in their teams.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately there isn't any social media integration with Dixa which is a bit unfortunate.

Their self service portal could be improved, as I don't feel the FAQ wasn't that comprehensive yet. However I'm sure this is something which will be improved in the future as Dixa still is a young company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementing a system like Dixa (or similar) is something which takes time and ressources for your company. So see this as an investment in your company to be able to scale your departments which are using a CSR system. Making an IVR is super easy, so you can adapt the product to fit your company culture exactly the way you want to.

You can always ask for a demo if you're in doubt of functionalities. I like the way Dixa made me feel comfortable when their team went through their product so it suites our needs in our company.

The way Dixa is trying to get rid of tickets as such and focus on conversations instead, is something our stakeholders and customers appreciates. It also allows employees to easily work remotely when needed.

Dixa review by Consultant

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that all work can be shared and seen my your colleagues. That way we are able to help each other if someone if not in the office. I also like that we do not have to file anything away. It is also helpful that we can access each others calls and listen to them with absolute ease.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that chats/emails interrupt you while you are on the phone. I also dislike the fact that emails do not come back in date or time order. You have to muddle your way through to find out the last enquiry.

I feel alot more organised with my work load. I know at the end of the day If I have dealt with all my enquiries.

Dixa review by Christoffer R.
Christoffer R.

"Easy to communicate with clients in one place!"

What do you like best?

The thing I like the most about Dixa is the simplicity. It's simple to use in a good way. Dixa makes my work a lot easier, but also faster. It's a pleasure to have all of the incoming communication in one place.

What do you dislike?

Some missing features, and after an update there is sometimes some small bugs. Outside of that, nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. So simple to use and it makes it possible to gather all the information necessary in one screen. Really makes your job a lot faster and easier.

It allows me to monitor everything that I am responsible for in one place. I can keep up to date without changing tabs all the time. It also allows me to interact faster with my clients.

Dixa review by Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

"Simple, effective and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love how Dixa is automated and works off of algorithms. It makes it easy to manage the day and prevents people from cherry picking conversations!

What do you dislike?

It needs a mobile app so that you can access the emails on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for something modern, fresh and easy to use, Dixa is perfect. Their team are really helpful and they are constantly making improvements.

Dixa has helped with efficiency and allowed for me, as the Customer Services Manager to monitor peoples' contribution to the workload etc.

Dixa review by Charlie C.
Charlie C.

"Up and coming customer service software that does the job"

What do you like best?

They take feedback into consideration and apply updates regularly.

Easy to find conversations and contacts

Easy to start chats

What do you dislike?

Lacking of reporting

The existing contacts within Dixa and the Facebook messenger contacts don't merge automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that it's a new tool but it keeps improving! If you want an Integration with Facebook messenger, it's not as easy as other providers but do-able in house. You just need to build a "dummy" Facebook app.

We integrated Facebook messenger so now our sales department handles inbound Private messages.

Dixa review by Jordan M.
Jordan M.

"Dixa use in the Spitalfields Clubhouse"

What do you like best?

Is clear and easy to manage. Using our previous system, we'd get lots of emails that would be better answered centrally. With Dixa, these emails seem to get swept up before they reach our inbox improving response time and directing queries to the appropriate people quicker.

What do you dislike?

no pressing turnoffs - everything is easy to use. it is similar to Zendesk, but emails are more readily forwaded (and recieved) by the appropriate party

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it's easy to use

instore: bike hires and stock. quick and easy to manage queries.

"Great Dixa Experience"

What do you like best?

Never used Dixa before and since joining Serenity Holidays i have enjoyed getting to know the system. i can find all previous enquiries/chats, listen to my sales calls etc. Everything is easy to find and clear. I like how you can see previous customers details when they ring the number. the ability to transfer calls and emails across is good as well

What do you dislike?

the only thing that i didnt get used to at the start was that emails had the same ringing tone as calls so i sometimes accepted the email and started talking thinking i was on the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, you won't regret it

The ability to see and hear previous interactions with clients when dealing with another of my colleagues enquiries.

Dixa review by Lasse Bundgaard P.
Lasse Bundgaard P.

"Scalable, flexible and future mammoth in the "Contact Center Infrastructure sector". "

What do you like best?

Dixa provides a platform that eliminates "Cherry picking" and thereby waste time in a Contact Center.

This creates a more efficient workflow and a better culture in our Contact Center.

What do you dislike?

Dixa is continuously undergoing development, which is not a dislike.

But it is missing a few features that we look forward to see.

One example is - a better overview of the individual performance by our agents.

We see a great decline in the average handling time on customer cases.

At the same time, we see a decline in the average reply time.

Dixa review by User

"Seemless workflow on all channels"

What do you like best?

The possibility to work on all channels at the same time in one system makes it much faster to identify and solve the customers needs and problems, especially with the multiple backend integrations. For every call, mail or chat, everything is right in front of you. Working with Dixa is quite easy and the overview and speed to work in it is just great!

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't encountered major issues, although it seems like your standard outbound number is not saved correctly, which makes it a bit tricky if you work with multiple sites, countries or numbers.

We are using as our main customer care tool for e-commerce and for this challenge it is an optimal tool.

Dixa review by Claus B.
Claus B.

"Easy customer contact"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is gathered in one place, which gives a good overview of all contact points. It is easy to use and very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The analytics part lacks some info that could be better. Also the setup of Facebook Messenger is very complicated and takes a lot of time to do.

It has made the overview of contact easier and made it a lot easier to keep track of the customer and earlier contact.

Dixa review by Lyle  S.
Lyle S.

"Dixa Review"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is fed through to you.

I find the That Dixa is easy to navigate and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Can be slow and lags on occasions.

Sometimes with macro fields, not all the information you wish to be there is there very time E.G customers name

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use, user friendly where all you need is easily accessed.

with being fed emails calls and chats automatically, work efficiency has increased.

Dixa review by Kenneth S.
Kenneth S.

"It just works!"

What do you like best?

Dixa works quite well. I like that it can integrate all different ways of communicating in just one system, which is great!

What do you dislike?

The price for using Dixa is higher than the old system, but it is okay - The calls for Dixa is a bit high

Our customers service do really work much better than before. We really get all of the e-mails, Facebook messages and chat messages answered quite fast and good!

Dixa review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"The best solution for the call center ever!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, nice interface but the most important - it can have any feature you need. Analytics is stunning, a different type of data can be shown. Good with a big number of agents, the conversation can easily be transferred between agents as well as data. The system can be customized in any way you like. No hardware is needed! All you need to work is a headset, which is very comfortable, and the simultaneous ringing is available that makes the whole work process extremely handy!

What do you dislike?

When a new update is out some bugs may occur, but the crew usually fix them fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need easy in use and high-quality solution - try Dixa, you will like it for sure.

We are done with desk phones now, as all the data can be stored here and it combines a call center inner, so you can actually work using only your cell phone if needed.

Dixa review by Rosie M.
Rosie M.

"Very Modern Technology "

What do you like best?

Dixa is very simple to use and has all of the necessary requirements i would need to make my day easier, without too much faff or unnecessary extras!

What do you dislike?

only thing i dislike is that it pops up when i am doing other things on my computer- but this is also helpful to ensure i don't miss a call or email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it!

i can work faster and more efficiently.

Dixa review by Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.

"Dixa is easy to use and affordable platform"

What do you like best?

The quality of the phone calls as well as that everything there is easy to adjust. Most features are customizable. Also, their support is fast for response and react quickly in case any changes are needed.

What do you dislike?

There is no grammar checker integration. Lot of new updates each month as well as new info and features before you know it.

We are handling our phone calls, live chats and emails through Dixa. It always works fine and we did not experience any inconveniences. All basically works as we adjusted it from the beginning and it can be changed by s at any moment as we need it.

Dixa review by Emma G.
Emma G.

"Fantastic customer engagement"

What do you like best?

Since deploying Dixa we have been able to ensure none of our candidates get lost in our inbox. In the past we were using silo'd systems and often calls and email were lost. Now that we have everything in one system, we can ensure quicker responses and we have improved conversion with our candidates.

What do you dislike?

We are looking forward to their new release of embedded analytics

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you plan out your workflow when it comes to switching systems. We didn't plan effectively have had to update our work flows. However, with Dixa editing the workflow is really easy anyway.

Silo'd systems, poor response times and lost emails

Dixa review by Administrator

"Full featured and simple to use"

What do you like best?

Dixa presents tickets directly to Agents, allowing them to answer the oldest first without having to hunt for them.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see better reporting on Agent performance - this is a feature under development and will be a welcome addition once available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dixa requires a bit of up-front design and implementation, but once it is running, very little maintenance is required. It functions exactly as promised, presenting tickets directly to Agents for response, quickly and efficiently.

Dixa allows us to respond to customer queries quickly and efficiently, on multiple channels. We don't have to assign Agents to each channel as Dixa routes tickets automatically.

Dixa review by User

"High quality customer service and user-friendliness "

What do you like best?

Dixa has very high quality of their customer service. They respond quickly and are very helpful in resolving any issues that may arise. Further, they seem keen on developing their product and maximizing the user-friendliness. The design is simple and integrates well with add-on products such as the Busylight.

What do you dislike?

The quality of the calls is not always optimal, however, we are unsure of the reason for this. Using the program for outbound calls and e-mails still has some room for improvement, as the service is more focused on handling large amounts of incoming errands. This is e.g. in regards to the sorting functions for conversations and how the e-mails are formatted when sent from the system.

Dixa enables us to collect all forms of contact with our clients in one portal, making our workflow more efficient.

Dixa review by Victor H.
Victor H.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to navigate in the system, which I appreciate. Dixa easily gives you a overview of our team.

What do you dislike?

The incomming messsage or call could maybe be a little more visible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great for teams handling customers

Dixa is great when handling customers, because you can see how many customers are waiting in line and how many colleagues there are online and available

"State of the art"

What do you like best?

I was suprised by Dixa's extremely user friendly and easy to use solution as well as their UX for both PC and Mac, browser and windows app.

The account was ready to use after only a couple of minutes. I discovered how intuitive and easy it was to get a phone number, create your own e-mail, chat and call flows by using a powerful drag and drop builder with full call center routing features.

Different user levels for supervisor, admin, agent and customer. Detailed analytics and reporting tool, integrations with busylight and Skype for Business presence as well as Jabra headset, Shopify, Magento and Podio. Custom card webhooks displaying customer details from our CRM system directly in the UX.

Implementation was easy due to the functionality enhancement and easy to use UX, and both agent and customer feedback has been very positive. Internals has access to a 24/7 live chat support and "road warriors are able to be part of the setup with the ring mode functionality.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes of any relevance.

Enable a innovative, flexible and scalable real-time support tool by combining full call center functionalitites and integrations with existing support CRM systems and channels such as phone, mail, social media, contact forms etc. to exploit the full potential of a multichannel solution.

Dixa review by Consultant

"Satisfied"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Dixa is perhaps that the customer information shows on the right side menu. I also like the wrap-up-time function.

What do you dislike?

I am really missing a sound for when a customer writes a reply in an ongoing chat. Some sort of notification would be strongly needed for when you have to do several things at once.

In general Dixa has been a very nice addition, with has also improved itself along the way. My biggest concern for the future is without doubt the problem mention in the previous column. Apart from that I am very satisfied with Dixa.

Dixa review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.
View Original May 15, 2019

"Aesthetically pleasing CS platform"

What do you like best?

The way tickets are presented in a constant format one after another is a good experience. Varying channels of incoming contact is seamless.

What do you dislike?

The platform sometimes operates not as fluid as possible, but has been improving. Sign in process shouldn't require the authentication email each time. Using the app is inefficient vs being browser based.

Customer Service, order issues, misc contacts

Dixa review by Julia W.
Julia W.

"great solution!"

What do you like best?

the platform is easy to customize and work with; communication with clients as well as with a team is much faster and simpler than while using ticketing system. your clients don't have to wait for hours for the requests to be serviced

also, customer service team is helpful 24/7

What do you dislike?

an integrated spell checker would be nice :)

mobile apps are something we are looking forward too

calls and chats mostly

Dixa review by Mathias M.
Mathias M.

"Overview - and efficient "

What do you like best?

As a manager, Dixa is the tool that provides you with an overview of the workflow as it is from an overall perspective.

What do you dislike?

At current my experience with the system is too limited to give a thorough and founded review of concrete dislikes. The system is relatively new.

DIXA is providing a flexible and easy solution to handle all inbound and outbound communication. Its flexibility and transparency provides all users with an overview, and it even aids the users to become more efficient in their daily tasks.

"Process optimized system"

What do you like best?

I like the way you always can connect the conversation to each other by linked conversation and transcript.

I like that you can tale out statistics on calls, email and tags

What do you dislike?

Does not work very well with Jabra headphones.

When to compose og make a linked conversation you can not put in an internal note.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do have any questions or changes to Dixa, they are always eager to help and make changes, so the system fits your needs.

A much better workflow. We can handle every customer in a shorter time.

Dixa review by Maya M.
Maya M.

"User friendly and easy to navigate system"

What do you like best?

I liked the way Dixa allows to easily set up business processes between different users.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific, some features are missing (like social media integrations) but it's going to be available soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo, it will allow you to get know all features and set up Dixa based on your business needs.

It allows us to provide high-quality customer service and monitor all metrics. The main benefit is how easy it is to start working in Dixa. Great solution for a quick and easy start.

Dixa review by Olesya N.
Olesya N.

"Dixa understands my needs and demands!"

What do you like best?

Mostly I like about Dixa that they understand my needs, demands, and purposes. That is why they deliver best solution which fits my requests in customer support service.

What do you dislike?

They are not totally perfect, but they are trying to be in non-stop improving.

Dixa Contact Center provides me with best customer support platform, which is (as they write, and it is definitely true) channel neutral platform without the complicated user interfaces, channel silos, expensive service contracts and on-premise hardware that harms and limits customer service everywhere today.

Dixa review by Nick v.
Nick v.

"Good Customer service application"

What do you like best?

Great User Experience and an easy to use desktop application.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes calls drop multiple times after each other and in some cases you have to log in and out again because it doesn't allow you to make a call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do a trial period to see if this can enhance your business it's efficiency

Moving from an old Yealink phone to only using Dixa which makes it easier to work remote because you only need an internet connection.

"Does the Job"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that the system constantly improves after our feedback.

What do you dislike?

Pasting anything from a Word document into Dixa messes with the formatting, which makes everything tedious as you keep needing to re-edit everything.

Rejecting a case as it is handed to you puts you immediately into unavailable, which can significantly affect your stats. It would be beneficial to have, for example, an option that allows an agent on the phone with a customer to not be handed emails/live chats/voicemails until the call is ended.

Customer service queries.

Learn more about Dixa

Dixa Videos

Learning about Dixa?

* We monitor all Dixa reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.