Dixa

Dixa

4.0

Dixa is conversational customer engagement software that connects brands with customers through real-time communication. By keeping the customer at the center instead of the incident or inquiry, Dixa helps businesses create stronger relationships with their customers, increasing brand loyalty and satisfaction.

Work for Dixa?

Learning about Dixa?

Dixa Reviews

Ask Dixa a Question
Showing 156 Dixa reviews
Rhys H.

"Zero clutter and smooth workflow"

What do you like best?

There are lots of quick guides, live chat support for agents and admins. The simplicity of the front-end interface means that there's little to get in the way of you and the customer. The conversations overviews and previews are also really clear so it's easy as a team leader to triage and transfer conversations with one click.

What do you dislike?

Analytics is still in early development and this is a key requirement for us but we're working with the team to help them build metrics that work for our business! In the meantime, there are out of the box solutions but they're still in the early stages of development. A small price to pay for such great front-end efficiency.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it out and test it - the interface makes so much sense. If you come from a worked where each channel is 'bolted on', Dixa is the antidote.

Moving towards live contacts and prioritising calls and live chat over email is easy since Dixa 'de-prioritises' the contact channel and agents see contacts as contacts, regardless of channel.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Dixa
Andreas S.

"Ease of implementation and use + quick switch away from Zendesk"

What do you like best?

Coming from Zendesk to Dixa, the day-to-day job has now become much more enjoyably for our 50+ Customer Care agents. Dixa is fast, easy to use, intuitive ... things that can't be said about Zendesk.

The omni-channel approach that Dixa is taking has already made the everyday job faster and easier for the agents.

Setting Dixa up is a breeze, but at the same time there's a lot of advanced features that you can take advantage of.

All in all we haven't regretted the move for a second. We implemented Dixa in 8 countries over a time period of less than one month. Dixa assisted with the training and we did the setup ourselves. Dixa is also very responsive when we need help...our agents use the in-Dixa-chat feature if they have questions. If we find bugs, they a quickly fixed.

We would recommend Dixa to anyone looking for a tool that support the way you work!

What do you dislike?

There are still some features missing, that we are looking forward to getting. But already the tool is really good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The step away from Zendesk is much easier than expected. We had a feeling that we were very tied to Zendesk, but in reality it was a very fast and smooth transition.

Recommendation is to not copy/paste your Zendesk setup but instead use the opportunity to clean up in your auto replies, templates etc.

We used to have a lot of cherry picking in Zendesk, and the Talk part was not fully integrated (in terms of reporting) in Zendesk. Also Zendesk is a slow and un-intuitive tool and whenever we had problems, Zendesk would never get back to our support tickets (only when writing them on Twitter!).

Now, we have a fully omni-channel system, where we have phone, email, chat and Facebook Messenger in the same intuitive user interface. We are already seeing the performance results.

What Conversational Customer Engagement solution do you use?

Madeleine C.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

That it's so easy to use, easy access for a manager to Control and change the flows from day to day. It's a great program that satisfies all of our needs.

What do you dislike?

We still have some small issues since Go-Live but we have a great communication with our contact about theese matters. There is nothing that I actualli dislike about Dixa, I know that the small issues we have is possible to change.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate, it's so easy to use, easy to get started and so much more efficient than other systems/programs that you've ever seen. You get all your needs in one, do not need to implement with different systems/programs.

A better overview at all our cases, both phone and emails. Also easier for us to see how many times a customer has contacted us and how their issues have been handled before.

Jan N.

"Flex system"

What do you like best?

That everything is in the same program and that it is possible to connect and link things to each other.

What do you dislike?

The system have a lot of smal bugs, like AWC that doesn't work and followups that doesn't let go of the agent, so that the agent don't get new emals/calls.

I'm missing a function where I can choose which queues that I'm working on. It could be a light function.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think about how you do your daily work and rutines.

When you use the program it is clear that the program is developed on a customerservice basis.

customerservice and link between customer and partners.

It has been easier and more quickly to solve a case due to the facts that you can link everything together.

G
G2 User

"New Solution with potential still needs development"

What do you like best?

I like that you can create your own flows/queues for a lot of scenarios with personal messages so that customers get notified and receive information on the process and you do not leave them hanging without information.

What do you dislike?

Still, a lot of small pitfalls that distract in daily business like sound settings change when changing to another queue, messages delete without obvious reason, the drop menu for adding documents just opens.

In general, the development of a spam filter that lets you add emails to a spam folder in an easier manner would be helpful as most messages are spam messages. The analytics section needs further information and details. The option for having two conversations open next to each other so you can work on them simultaneously. If a customer writes several emails they cannot be merged. Dixa changes the status to fast to "away" The system should detect that you are actually working on something. DIxa is not about picking and choosing own conversations but sometimes this is necessary and at the moment it is not a nice process.

I am working on customer success. In one way it is nice that you get offered tickets or conversations automatically. It makes workflow generally easier and more efficient. Setting up queues and personalize them is easy and you have a lot of options like automatic tacking or prioritizing E-Mails.

Tobias R.

"Customer Service Agent"

What do you like best?

I really like the intuitiveness of Dixa. Extremely easy to use and provides a new user a great platform to learn. Order integration is amazing as well.

What do you dislike?

There is some missing functionality when using the app. I would really like to be able to perform a CMD+F search when using it. Also a search function when you need to find a specific queue or a specific phone number.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will improve the ability to train new employees and transparency.

With Dixa it is much easier to find all conversations we have had with a single customer, both per phone and by email. This makes it easier to handle a case, no matter which agent receives the conversation.

Chloe B.

"A fair and efficient system"

What do you like best?

The way that the cases are handed out on Dixa makes the repartition of tasks more equal in the team. It also improves efficiency, as well as internal communication. Dixa made our contact with our customers easier, and as the layout is nice, it is comfortable to work with.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a Dixa app that we could use, for example when we have to do emergency support on weekends.

It has increased equality in our team (as we used to just grab whichever email was in our inbox and the workload was sometimes uneven). It also improved the overall quality of our customer service, as we can send direct links to customers, includes images, etc.

"Good and easy-to-use but slow"

What do you like best?

Overall a very user-friendly tool with good functions that fulfill our team's needs in customer servicing. Very easy to get to know to and understand - functions are logically located and easy to find. Combines various customer servicing functions in one system - call, email, voicemail and chat. Search-function is extensive and multifaceted. The ability to create customer profiles where one can add various bits of information of customer is also good.

What do you dislike?

Particularly towards the end of the working day the program starts to become gradually slower as a customer servant has used it throughout the day. This then resonates into a declining working efficiency of customer servants. In other words, improvements in performance are necessary for us to maintain a high level of customer service for our company. Also the lacking ability to forward messages that you have in any normal email service is not ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dixa is great and simple to use and if you are looking for a system that combines a number of features, it is a great option for you. However, do consider the slight lack of performance of the system.

Combining several customer servicing functions in one program (call, email, voicemail and chat) means that we have to use less programs for different purposes, making the working day simpler and reduces hassle. In addition the ease of use ensures that we can quickly train new colleagues to use the system.

"God and bad"

What do you like best?

In general I like the interface on the pc and the easy overview of who in the company are available.

What do you dislike?

PC Interface:

Have to reload many times otherwise I experience problems with either hearing the person at the other end (as if muted) and/or the person at the other end can hear me (as if muted).

I am not making many calls, and I still have to look for the 'End call' buttom every time. Could be more visible and intuitive.

Headset:

Sometimes have to reactive the headset by pulling the speaker arm up in mute position, or by mistake hit the 'Jabra' buttom on the front of the headset, so it turns red. Problem is I can't see that when I have the headset on.

I am almost only using Dixa for calls (in and outgoing). Once in a while, I receive e-mails from my colleagues. So the benefits are very limited compared to the old phone system.

Chloe P.

"Dixa helped me scale"

What do you like best?

I really like Dixa's channel neutral approach to customer service. Before I was using lots of separate tools to manage my customer experience but now I can be logged into one tool and respond to customer quickly and effectively. Now nothing gets missed and I've seen a positive turn around in customer satisfaction

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We were unsure about using the Dixa implementation services at the start, however, so glad we did. Their knowledge in the CX space really helped me to not consolidate what we did today but optimise they way we worked. We had a great implementation team that helped us through every stage of going live. If you want to be live fast I would reccommend using their services.

Moving away from lots of separate systems has meant I've been able to scale my business and not effect the customer experience. Prior to that I was missing emails, calls and live chats and customers were getting frustrated. I've seen CSAT go up by 21% and since deploying chat increase in ave basket size of 24%.

Rob P.

"Easy transition totally supported and does what is says on the tin"

What do you like best?

I like the fact Dixa is not scared to reshape the industry on treating customers like humans, not just another contacts working in a premium brand we needed the human touch and tools to support our demanding customer base.

What do you dislike?

reporting is in early development but again I hope for great things once this area has been developed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you bring them on site and expose them to the reality of your business and they can then really help you to create a bespoke solution to make you better.

removing the focus on contact channels and creating the human statement of conversations, helps me create a global team vs regional teams.

Max R.

"Many options in an intuitive interface"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature in Dixa is that we can set up a new webshop with phone, mail and chat in an hour. With individual call flows, welcome messages etc. It makes us agile and effective - and more important - independent of external partners.

What do you dislike?

I guess it is when we get a "no" from Dixa on features that could help us. I understand that I ofcourse benefit from Dixa saying no to many others asking for features they need and hereby avoiding the system get too complex due to lots of features only used by a minority. But never the less...my features are important for me.

Being able to do customer service for 122 webshops spread over 10 countries, in one tool.

Diego M.

"Speed ​​and efficiency in a single service!"

What do you like best?

contacting your clients was never so easy! With this service you can be much closer to your customers than you can imagine! Its infrastructure, its design everything turns into an excellent service! I love your past conversation history and preferences! This software was designed so that we have the best possible support!

What do you dislike?

no complains ! no lag! No problems in the use of this service! Excellent there is nothing to complain about!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate to use this service! Do you want to see your customers satisfied? Join our team! Do not think twice, learn to know more about your users and help them in any problem

The ease of being able to please my clients / users is getting easier with this software! and its great interface makes it the best, the ability to share images with my clients makes it excellent!

"Dixa is the new way forward"

What do you like best?

I like that it is modern, that I can set myself to "away", I also like that I can speak with headphones rather than a handset. It has proven to be a great tool for communicating within the company.

What do you dislike?

I do not like very much that the music I am listening to does not switch off when being called on Dixa.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prepare the employees for this as it is a new kind of telephony system, train them on basic functions such as transferring calls and hanging up.

I like that I can listen in to conversations, particularly with our sales department (improving sales calls), I also can see who is not at their desk at any time, I also can see who is calling me straight away and am given time after a call to note down anything before I receive another (should I choose to).

Jonas L.

"Providing Omnichannel, with an easy interface"

What do you like best?

I'm happy about the simple way of using Dixa, on a daily level. Information is easily available, and you often gets updates on new changes, which makes it feel like a product in constant development.

What do you dislike?

By being a "new" product, it is still in development, and a lot of improvement can happen, to make sure that it is one of the real heavy hitters. Also the available data could be made more available for the customers, and shown in realtime

Dixa is helping us, with handling phone calls as well as chats, and has created a great way of getting an overview over the different contact points

"New to Dixa"

What do you like best?

Dixa offers several improvements to our company's previous CS tool. It's intuitive and easy to use and the change was no big thing.

What do you dislike?

A missing app is a big downer as Customer Service is only a part of my job and when being on the road mobile access would help so much. Not many enquiries are transferred to me, so a real time notification would help a lot as I have to log in several times a day and often it's not necessary.

Often problems with login and notification says that there is no internet connection available, but I am online. Maybe if you switch between different networks (home, shop, office)?

Using Dixa for customer/member enquiries of all types

CS is small part of my job and I only answer a few enquiries from a specific customer group a day.

Nillo A.

"Dixa review, my experience"

What do you like best?

I like that you can upload and save numbers.

Futhermore it is one service which contains it all. You can talk to the customers on phone, chat and email.

It's also cool that there is a call back feature, very good customer service.

What do you dislike?

Ypu can't sort the data about the customers.

it is the only system where we have a complete overview of the customers history. It helps us to serve our customers in the best possible way.

Futhermore we can divert the calls to our private numbers, it helps if one of us is needed who is not physically at work.

Max Z.

"A customer service platform which strives to be the best but at the same time simple to use"

What do you like best?

While using the platform you will come across the customization that simple PC user can handle. You can build chat and call flow in a moment, no technician needed, everything is visual and simple for you.The platform will do the hard work. You can get support 24/7 without filling bundle of additional forms, just join chat and get your answer. Every feature/customization needed for you will be reviewed and if useful - implemented quickly.

What do you dislike?

Some good features are still under construction, but critical for good support are there. Some features need to be improved and polished.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you came across issues that may influence the support excellence - be sure to check with dixa support team, you will get a solution to your issue or an advice.

We use everything: chats, emails, calls. Still, expecting to have facebook, but integration should be smooth, not as seen on other CRMs. It helped a lot establish good communication with our customers as we try to solve everything straight away, without transferring tickets back and forth. The benefit is that we initially lacked ticketing at some points, but after a simple conversation in chat we got a good advice first and an update 3 weeks later with the "mark as follow up" option. So that is what I call a solution which cares about the excellence of customer support service you provide to your customers, my support team is also happy.

Kristina Z.

"Outstanding Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy integration, User Friendly interface, Helpful Alalytical tools, Ability to request a feature that is not presented right now.

What do you dislike?

Everything seems well for me. Even if we are facing an issue, it doesn't have a big impact on our business, because the resolution time is very fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The price is really matters, and with Dixa you will definitely not be overpaying.

This solution works brilliantly well for solving a customer service issues. With Dixa we have an omnichannel approach to our potential customers and giving them an opportunity to contact us in the most convenient way whatever it is a phone, email, chat or a contact form. With a Search function you can easily find all the interactions with the client via all of these channels, which is absolutely amazing. Email templates also solves the problem when you have a very tough day and pool of clients, and need to provide them with an immediate response. Another nice thing is that we can set up a flow for our inbound calls: 1) we can set our opening hours and an appropriate actions like automatic Voice Mail for out of business, 2) when we are online, there is an option to set a buttons for contacting a different departments.

Anouska M.

"Helped me scale my businedd"

What do you like best?

The Omni-channel approach really helped me to scale the business, before Dixa we were using email and our personal mobile phones. We were loosing emails in a shared inbox and often clients were repeating themselves. Now everything is in Dixa we never lose emails or forget to phone clients

What do you dislike?

The reporting is lacking a little however the are bringing out embedded analytics by Q3

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We didn't use their implementation team, in hindsight, we would have used their team.

Channel silos, poor response times, poor customer feedback. Now we have a single customer view, greater response times and customers are happy

"OK but doesn't blow me away"

What do you like best?

Having e-mail, chat & telephone all in one place is beneficial to customer centric users but the ability to work remotely & have access to all conversations and being able to listen back to calls easily is probably the best benefit (though most of my calls are internal)

What do you dislike?

Not having hunt groups for internal users;

the annoying 10 second delay between answering a call & hearing anything;

not easily seeing when someone has called you & left a voicemail

trying to claim calls when other users phones are ringing is complicated

Not knowing who whether the phone is ringing when calling/transferring to internal users

I'm not a high volume call handler and most of my calls are now internal (service desk/support issues) so the main benefits the company may have realised haven't really impacted on me

"Very smart solution"

What do you like best?

If set up properly, there is no way any of customer requests can be missed or forgotten. Also like their way of setting up and supporting. Although the system is friendly and easy, some may still have some questions on how to make it work your way, and their team helps to tweak it exactly to your needs. Never thought such a simple system can handle such a huge load of tasks and serve all kind of needs. Support and sales become much easier as you do not have to use several different systems or solutions (no tickets or forgotten emails or missed calls), you may have everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

I would really love having iOS and Android Dixa app so that I can have all my customer service in my pocket anywhere.

All channels of customer support (we use phone calls., emails and chats). Nothing is missed, we've got all the requests (sales ones particularly) handled with 100% efficiency.

Noora R.

"Easy and user-friendly tool"

What do you like best?

Dixa is easy to use, and you can clearly see the amount of mails and phone calls on the dashboard. You can see immediately the answers from the customers on the side bar, that helps solving the open cases quickly.

What do you dislike?

Forwarded e-mails can not be answered straight away, you need to send a transcript to do that.

All the emails from the same customer are not always linked to the same conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool with versatile functions.

Customer support and feedback, phone calls from customers. You can work on many cases at the same time.

Alice H.

" Excellent System, it's worth the price it costs"

What do you like best?

The diversified and customizable channels to establish contact with the client, email, chat and integrated telephone are very efficient and easy to use, it really makes me feel satisfied and that it was worth paying what was invested in this practical solution.

What do you dislike?

State changes can sometimes be more important than we imagine, for example if someone is out. It would be useful to track the record of that state. Sure that this aspect could be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They offer a free trial with their specialist, where they basically show each and every one of the functions that are available. And after that demonstration is even more efficient and fast.

We managed to maintain our old number, the Dixa team helped us to transfer it to the system easily and successfully

"Great for inbound chats and inbound/outbound call centers"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, customizable on the management level, little training needed. Great call quality so far, makes working from home or remote locations a breeze. Also has been easy for our remote IT to resolve any issues when they have occurred.

What do you dislike?

We seem to have experienced some issues with updates. Some users will use the service just fine for a good portion of the day to all the sudden experience issues not able to hear customers or custumers unable to hear them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look into pricing versus other similar apps such as Zendesk and plans offered

Majority of our staff works from home, we are able ti have remote staff and a limited in house call center staff pickup calls and in each queue seamlessly as long as they are assigned to the queue correctly.

Learn more about Dixa

Dixa Videos

Learning about Dixa?

* We monitor all Dixa reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.