Deltek WorkBook Reviews & Product Details

Deltek WorkBook Overview

What is Deltek WorkBook?

Deltek WorkBook is an agency management solution, built with the creative production process in mind, that integrates your agency’s project and resource management processes so that you have accurate, real-time data and insights about your agency’s overall performance. From daily tasks to the big picture; from the project team who live at the epicenter of the work to the management team charged with the overall success and growth of your agency. Deltek WorkBook is designed specifically for Advertising Agencies, Marketing & PR Firms, Digital Agencies, In-House Agencies & Creative Teams, and Professional Services Agencies.

Deltek WorkBook Details
Danish, English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified)

Deltek WorkBook is a grown-up software suite for project & resource management, crm & accounting.

Not all clients have the same needs. Some are only looking for time sheet software while others want to use WorkBook for all of their business processes. That’s fine – you can choose exactly what modules that suit your needs and ONLY pay for what you use.

From CRM to Finance and Accounting…
WorkBook is an integrated solution from end to end that can do it all.

Deltek
1983
Herndon, VA
@Deltek
3,250 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Deltek is a global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for government contractors, professional services firms and other project- and people-based businesses.

Deltek WorkBook Screenshots

Deltek WorkBook Reviews

Showing 33 Deltek WorkBook reviews
Already have Deltek WorkBook?
What do you like best?

Workbook is very user friendly on the accounting side .It has a very good user interface that is easy to navigate and customize.It make my work more easier. By planning for my day routine. Hence i am able to track tasks and create tasks and assign them to different teams.

Workbook has a very aggressive customer support team that is very intuitive.

It has a pocket friendly price tag making it most affordable to everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It promotes file exchange.This software easy to use hence the learningcurve is way fast.I didn't dislike anything about the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The tool is time and money saving platform.It is a great tool for all types of data .Just give it a trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is time and money saving tool. It is easy to use. It is good for tracking projects and managing project. Calculations are more easy while using Workbook.

Workbook makes iy easy for us to manage our monthly budget planning process easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Specialist
What do you like best?

Fantastic to make sure that I am organised and up to date with my work as well as seeing and allocating to other members in my team if needed. you can keep up to date with the comments section which allows others to see where you are up to if you have allowed them to view. If not it acts a a helpful reminder of where you are up to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software isn't simple to use. To get the most out of it, users must watch tutorials, which is fairly time-consuming. Most of the time tasks and content can be difficult to locate quickly due to all of the sections, subsections, project names, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has quite easy interface and it is so fast, support team is also amazing and fast. During my worktime I have never faced with issues that made me annoy or something. I am in successfactor of WorkBook and all team is using this. This scalable, managable... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Excellent resource planning and project management tools! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Software isn't as user friendly as I'd like - the system can be fairly confusing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The software has been great at addressing a lot of our project management needs such as resource scheduling and project timelines and management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This gives a lot of features in one place. I'm only about 2 months into my use of it for work, but it's been nice to have features from a lot of different previous softwares a click away while not having to access a lot of different systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my first few months, I'm not finding this to be very intuitive. I have to do a lot of clicking around to find the features I'm after and there's so many pieces I'm not sure we'll ever use that clunk up the interface. Also, our company has tried to use the briefing feature and I've found that the formatting is atrocious and not easy to fix. For example, the intuitive way to add another row to a table adds a table inside of it instead. Fixing formatting shouldn't ever be this time consuming and in a few cases I've given up and let it be ugly. I think we're going to move away from using this feature because of this issue that all of my team members have experienced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This has a lot of features.. but will you use them all? The formatting in here is very difficult to work with for free-text sections Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time tracking, project reporting, project briefing are the main uses of this. We previously had them in separate places and it's nice to have them all in one piece of software instead of going back and forth between several. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

I enjoy connecting with community and those in the same field. I also appreciate all the available options for creative teams and also to the client. It is a very good software for project and resource management, collaboration, file sharing. It is user friendly. The staff also accept feedback really well and can make changes for you if your company needs them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that the program had the ability for users if they so choose to customize the layout then they could. However, I wouldst still stay the basics are plenty helpful for day-to-day needs and business purposes. Another thing that we dislike is the price, we wish we got more of a discount. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It requires to monitor and evaluation in easy way and it is a great tool for managing all types of data within one spread sheet of many. Just take some time to familiarize yourself and your team with the program and its abilities and uses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business mileage and calculations are much easier and more efficient and effective. Allows the sharing of information and data to happen much more quickly than previously and it also aids our team in that it speeds up our projects communication. Using a spread sheet alotting time of each employee helps us to keep track of this issue better. I like that we can do this and keep track of survey captures as well as payroll all in a single area allowing easier and more simplified access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Secondary Teacher
What do you like best?

It is a great cloud based software that gives you an editing option and makes you to decustomised your data by this. The price of it very competitive making it attractive to many customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For small business the extra function you buy or purchase are of no use thus led to lose of money Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a flexible software being secure as well. The features in it are very easy to use thus it is user friendly and time saving as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By this s app it is easier to integrate the data and also make editing out info. The data is more organized which makes it easier to analyze.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant
What do you like best?

It was pretty helpful in trying to figure out where money was going to and how we're spending it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It could have been made a little bit simpler as I did have difficulty at times trying to use it. Navigation was okay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In terms, I do not run into any business problems as that is up to our HR and chief financial officer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Asesor Comercial Especializado
What do you like best?

It has a full view of some of the most important aspects at work, like financial management processes an the projects. It helps you to spot potential problems you may have. It also simplifies and integrates processes and operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes in particular with this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can become a close friend at work, it will work tremendously if you push yourself to the limit as well as t goes with you along the way. Give importance to the details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some of the benefits I experienced are the improvement of my productivity and efficiency as well for other coworkers, it helps things work along so it makes stronger work team. It brings clarity to the table and establishes organization as a key piece. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

This is a great tool if your company wants a fully integrated system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are so many settings and views. Once you find what works for you, its great but until then - it is a lot of clicking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

be patient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can see and keep my projects on time while checking in on current budget and time used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I like connecting with community and those in the same field. I also appreciate all the available options for creative teams and also to the client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't know about it 1 year ago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WorkBook is extremely easy to use, has all of the features we need to be creative in project management, and they provide us with amazing customer service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have created more efficient business processes, reduced our dependence on emails and paper, and are now able to capture time entries for everyone in our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

The accounting and finance module is better than any other program that I have seen. Great for project timelines and scheduling when it comes to project management. Very user friendly on the accounting side. The reports that we produced were done with much ease and appeared to look very presentable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports do not give a clear indication of where the bottom line numbers came from. At times it is not as user friendly as I would like it to be for the project manager side. . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think if they could get the project management side to be as user friendly as the accounting side I think it would be amazing ! The reports and ease of use on the accounting side was so great we thought about using it just for that side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some project management issues and accounting and finance solutions. Help with streamlining the two together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like being able to create timelines in work book, and allocate the correct resources per task item. It makes it easy to move timelines when the project is either ahead or behind schedule, without having to recreate the entire thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Finances are tricky. I also dislike how it sometimes is slow to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It provides the benefit of accurately allocating resources, letting you see your budget easily, and how much time each person spends on a project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CE
What do you like best?

Very helpful for managing tasks, timelines and priorities among the teams Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Requires time to learn the functionalities, customer service could be better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing the projects, keeping track of expenses, profitability, all in an Integrated way Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The access and overwrite protection mechanism built into the tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The screen visibility was not very good and didnt capture much information on screen without scrolling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internal project tracking. Faster efficiency and better performance of tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The database is very intuitive and easy to pick up. It has a variety of extremely useful functions, including importing tool and dropbox function, that allow me to organize and share information in a very clean manner. The support team is very quick to respond to any qualms we have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some customization features that are so complex that it leads to the platform becoming more complicated than necessary and losing its seemingly intuitive charm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to use a simple database that can be picked up quickly and manage information even with those who do not use Workbooks has been immensely helpful to the company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CE
What do you like best?

Very good interface. Allows scheduling and easy to align/change goals and objectives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to communicate with other members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Retrofit analysis. Benefits include easy data analysis and cost management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

I love the mileage feature! It makes my work trips so much easier to track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love everything so far! I’m upset I didn’t know about it sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business mileage and calculations are much easier and more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Everything we need in one tool we use it. We can organize many different types of dat used at out store and have it all in one place. This saves us time which saves us money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all is disliked about this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for managing all types of data within one spread sheet of many. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have issues managing time with employees. Using a spread sheet alotting time of each employee helps us to keep track of this issue better. I like that we can do this and keep track of survey capturesas well as payroll all in one area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CE
What do you like best?

The work plan of the project, where baseline is the starting point followed by the steps to reach the targets Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In practice the plan is to be updated, that required automated options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It requires to monitor and evaluation in ease way Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Basically the plan of the project implementation process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I cannot say enough about how much we love and use this program! It’s simple to learn and the support is great if you do have a problem. The staff also accept feedback really well and can make changes for you if your company needs them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we dislike is the price, we wish we got more of a discount since we are nonprofit Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try this out the visualizations are really great for people who prefer something simple and colorful. The way it presents timelines and graphics are easy to share as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before using this we didn’t know that many of our staff were doing a very similar reports, that we could’ve been having only one person do or combining our efforts into each doing smaller parts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CB
What do you like best?

Once you starting using in on the regular pretty straight forward Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Takes some getting use to. Not user friendly right away Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it in a project management role Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

WORKbook behaves exactly as you would expect it to and then more. It is a great software suite for project management, CRM, and accounting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

File exchange needs to be worked on because that’s a major component Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me get organized which is major. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Although I do not have too much experience with WorkBook, what I have used it seems to be very tactical at keep project management programs on time and flowing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have only been using this system less than three months and I have not found any dislikes yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to track and manage program timelines, manage deadlines, and keep all parties involved in the program up to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

physician
Higher Education
What do you like best?

user friendly, addressess my needs apppropriately Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

non specific, scattered and help options are limited Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

organizes the products and help in project prposal writing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

It has on lie supports and provide training as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Starting and getting the hang of it is a bit hard.

Also, there are some inflexibility in reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For sharing information and data and to fasten our projects communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.