CompuData

CompuData is an award-winning business technology solution provider celebrating 45 years in business.

Work for CompuData?

Learning about CompuData?

CompuData Reviews

Ask CompuData a Question
Showing 12 CompuData reviews
G2 User

"Inital contact and engagment of firm."

What do you like best?

I never felt that I was pushed by anyone at CompuData to accept something I wasn't happy with. I never felt like I was working with a sales team but rather a partner in solving my business challenges so that I could best serve those of my clients.

What do you dislike?

The initial selection and sales process was very well received. I enjoyed working with them over other software vendors because of their respectful approach. I have no dislikes to note at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be open to softare suggestions they bring forward, don't go in close minded. They are great at finding best fits for your needs.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about CompuData
CompuData review by G2 User in Legal Services
G2 User in Legal Services

"Sage Intacct Implentation Partner "

What do you like best?

Communcation . Jennifer Bowmn our Strategic Account Executive has been great at communicating and answering all our questions. Whenever the board asks theteam to look into something new she has been on top of letting us know about the product or change etc... great job.

What do you dislike?

During implantation , the team worked to stay on top of the items needed to get out companies p and running , we would have just liked a little more from the consultant in the way of different ideas as to how to set things up to help us grow in the future.

What Sage Intacct Channel Partners solution do you use?

CompuData review by G2 User in Pharmaceuticals
G2 User in Pharmaceuticals

"CS Review"

What do you like best?

The staff at CompuData is extremely helpful and friendly. They not only listen to the issues you are having, but ask the appropriate questions so they have all the information needed to make the necessary changes. They are upfront with the amount of time it should take to complete the task. I highly recommend CompuData.

What do you dislike?

Their office does not open until 9am; however, when we send an email to a representative, we generally receive communication within an hour or so.

CompuData review by G2 User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
G2 User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Compudata is always helpful!"

What do you like best?

Every time I reach out to Compudata (especially Larry Shafer, Ed and Erika) the response is immediate with the answer to my question or solution to my problem. I have worked with companies who took several hours to troubleshoot, but the response is quick and concise.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the service I received at CompuData.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to ask questions. The team takes the time to explain and answer questions. They are approachable, friendly and knowledgeable.

CompuData review by Jason C.
Jason C.

"Great Partner"

What do you like best?

Partnership - from start to finish the team partnered with me and my team. Provided results on a weekly basis

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike - proof is that I've used CompuData twice now for my projects.

CompuData review by Tameka L.
Tameka L.

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

The weekly status calls to keep us on track.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike. The team was great with helping us throughout the entire process.

CompuData review by John P.
John P.

"Poor Service Very Expensive Rigid"

What do you like best?

Nothing. They deleted my sales managers files.

What do you dislike?

Poor customer service. Rigid contracts. Way too expensive.

CompuData review by Susan J.
Susan J.

"On point support"

What do you like best?

Customer service team is friendly and responsive.

What do you dislike?

All good. Nothing that I do not like.

G2 User

"Intacct user trying to utilize system"

What do you like best?

The people/reps that we have assigned to our partnership (Larry & Jennifer)

What do you dislike?

Overall customer relationship seems to be lacking, and "cross training" of their staff with our unique relationship does not appear to be evident in case of retirement, leave of absence, etc of our current rep.

CompuData review by G2 User in Legal Services
G2 User in Legal Services

"Setting up of new entity"

What do you like best?

The import feature of JE's, Budgets, and other features that before had to be manually typed in. Saves valuable time to work on other projects.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is disliked. New beta will get a few times to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the great work!!!!!

G2 User

"Friendly and helpful customer service and support"

What do you like best?

The prompt response for help with inventory management

What do you dislike?

They are quite expensive for hourly rates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a good company and very knowledgeable.

"CompuData Review"

What do you like best?

CompuData is very responsive when we have any issues.

What do you dislike?

Sage Intacct has increased their yearly maintenance cost significantly

Learning about CompuData?

* We monitor all CompuData reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.