Cliengo Reviews & Product Details

What is Cliengo?

Cliengo is a chatbot platform that helps you convert website visitors into customers. Named as the 6th Most Innovative Companies for 2019.

Cliengo Screenshots

Cliengo Reviews

1-10 of 10 total Cliengo reviews

Cliengo Reviews

1-10 of 10 total Cliengo reviews

"An excellent chatbot, very functional"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Cliengo are all the options that allow me to adapt the chat to my liking and according to the interests I have, I love that you have complete control of the chat and can automate the number of options you want to do the I work much easier in the future.

What do you dislike?

Unquestionably Cliengo is one of the best ChatBot on the market, I have no unpleasant opinion about Cliengo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customizing and adapting the chatbot of cliengo is very easy, since it has a very intuitive interface and that makes it very clear what are the steps to follow to have your chatbot working correctly.

As for the CRM, I think it is one of the best investments we have made, because with the Cliengo chatbot we can have many important aspects under control and automated, which saves us time and money.

Project Manager (PM)

"Best chatbot in the market"

What do you like best?

I simply love the way Cliengo allows you to set up the chatbot for your website. It let´s you customize a lot of questions and answers, so the chatbot feels almost like a real person. Also, it is very easy to get all your leads with the CRM included in Cliengo, and also you can integrate Cliengo to your webforms with no hassle

The CRM included in Cliengo is simply but very useful. It allows you to keep an order of the leads that need to be contacted, the ones that are currently in progress, those that resulted in a sale and the ones that could not tinish in a sale

What do you dislike?

I believe that the CRM can be a little more complete, in such a way that it allows to personalize the sale status. In addition, it is difficult to return to the filtered prospect list once you are inside a lead

Also, the CRM needs to have a better way to qualify your lead, so you can have a better way to understand the business when you download the report

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cliengo is hands down the best chatbot for your business

We couldn´t find an intuitive easy-to-configure chatbot until we found Cliengo. Now we have two of our websites and our Facebook Messenger connected to its chatbot and CRM, so everything is easier for us now. Also, it takes care of the forms in the webpage

Gerente de Telecomunicaciones e Infraestructura

" Integrate a chatbot to your website! Live chat for expedited attention of your prospects."

What do you like best?

My experience with Cliengo began a little over 4 months ago, however it has given me something great as it is to convert the prospects that contact us through contacts in the chat, so that we can capture data from prospects that generally become customers. and therefore increase our sales quickly and easily!

It is possible to enable it in a website as if it were just another plugin, and you only have to update the tabs or forms and configure which mail the conversations are redirected to later follow up and contact.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that would change customer is how heavy it is, this is determined by auditing a website, you notice that it takes more milliseconds than any other plugin or integration in your website.

For the rest, it's great!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very easy chat to customize and configure according to your business, it allows you to have it in different languages. I use it in Spanish and English. I think the most important thing is what we achieve when we integrate it into our website, we facilitate the work for our clients!

If you ask me, I recommend to all companies that want to boost their sales by registering contacts immediately from their website, thus increasing the chances of materializing a sale of their products.

Not only is the aspect of responding to your customers quickly, but it is very easy to configure and integrate your CRM, social networks and for the case of SEO with Google Ads.

The truth, I recommend its use since it has given me innumerable advantages from the point of view of prospects that become contacts and later on clients that buy our products.

Managing Director
Computer Games

""Superb item quality, we incredibly improve our transformations on account of Cliengo""

What do you like best?

I basically love the way Cliengo enables you to set up the chatbot for your site. It allows you redo a ton of inquiries and answers, so the chatbot feels practically like a genuine individual. Additionally, it is exceptionally simple to get every one of your leads with the CRM incorporated into Cliengo, and furthermore you can coordinate Cliengo to your webforms with no hassle.It is anything but difficult to oversee, it likewise enables you to interface the information and encourages you with the client administration

What do you dislike?

The facebook adaptation isn't yet 100% cleaned, we create numerous contacts by that implies however some of the time the bot presents bugs that disappoint clients. Something to improve if or if. That is the reason my rating is 8 and not 10.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cliengo is a stunning apparatus for advertisers and some entrepreneurs. In the event that you need to catch leads and improve the client administration cliengo will be your group partner.Easy for little and medium organizations that as of recently are going to begin and for the enormous organizations they are encouraged correspondence with various sorts of manager.

We couldn't locate an instinctive simple to-design chatbot until we discovered Cliengo. Presently we have two of our sites and our Facebook Messenger associated with its chatbot and CRM, so everything is less demanding for us now.Cliengo encourages my clients to anwser progressively a few inquiries of their gathering of people. Also, convert the guests in leads.

Socio fundador

"Excelente calidad del producto, mejoramos en gran medida nuestras conversiones gracias a Cliengo"

What do you like best?

El poder de captación de leads que proporciona es fantastico. Muy superior en relación a otras webs sin chatbot.

What do you dislike?

La versión para facebook aún no esta pulida al 100% , generamos muchos contactos por ese medio pero a veces el bot presenta bugs que disgustan a los usuarios. Algo a mejorar si o si. Por eso mi calificación es de 8 y no 10.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No se confíen al 100% con la ubicación que marca la herramienta porque a veces es erroneas. Es lo de menos. Pero no se alarmen si detecta ubicaciones equivocadas.

Incremento en las conversiones.

Personal docente

"A great service"

What do you like best?

It's what it says, you came for an option to give your web's users a way to communicate with you, and this is what this tool does for you! Incredible and very easy to understand

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I find very hard to take is that you don't have a live help center, so if you have an issue with the tool you wouldn't have a fast answer

My client and I have the problem which you have a lot of potential clients but you actually have work for it. Like if you have someone on your website but you don't point a way to finish the communication they won't give it a try, so a Robot Chat is actually pretty helpful

Digital Consultant

"I have had an exellent experience with Cliengo"

What do you like best?

It is easy to manage, it also allows you to connect the data and helps you with the customer service

What do you dislike?

Once i was not able to dowload the leads, do that was not usefull

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cliengo is an amazing tool for marketers and some business owners. If you want to capture leads and improve the customer service cliengo will be your team partner.

Cliengo helps my customers to anwser in real time some questions of their audience. And convert the visitors in leads.

" Excellent business opportunity"

What do you like best?

I like the automatic answers to communicate with clients and thus not lose contact information

What do you dislike?

A bit of payment, but in reality it is a good service if more users are integrated

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy for small and medium companies that until now are going to start and for the big companies they are facilitated communication with different types of administrator

Have more clients who are interested in the services offered and one of the benefits is having direct communication helping to position the website

AM

"Good tool but too expensive compared to other providers"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to implement it and looks good on the website

What do you dislike?

It doesn't integrate with anything. It doesn´t track which traffic source generated the lead conversion on the chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Create integrations with CRMs. Provide a better reporting dashboard. Track buyers journey, sources and conversions from chat.

We use the chat bot in order to avoid having the need to hire one person to reply to chat conversations 24-7

Gerente Administrativo

"GREAT APP"

What do you like best?

EASY TO USE AND PROVIDES FAST RESULTS IN JUST SOME DAYS

What do you dislike?

THE LIMITED ANSWERS TO SOME QUESTIONS DIFFERENT THAN THE BASIC ONES

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TRY IT

CONTACT NEW CLIENTS