Clarifai

The hub of Clarifai’s technology is a high performance deep learning API on which a new generation of intelligent applications is being built. It enables Clarifai to combat everyday problems with high tech solutions by providing the most powerful machine learning systems to everyone in new and innovative ways.

Work for Clarifai?

Learning about Clarifai?

Clarifai Reviews

Showing 12 Clarifai reviews
Clarifai review by deivis m.
deivis m.

" the evolution of artificial intelligence"

What do you like best?

altificial intelligence is increasingly part of our lives in a more marked way, so learning to control it is a great challenge that puts us at the forefront of what lies ahead in the future, gives us more security in our company as well as the possibility of using photographic prints to classify and achieve what we are looking for by means of images such as design details in a planimetric survey.

What do you dislike?

like many of the altificial intelligence programs, it is in constant development since many of its functions remain in a constant testing period which makes the program a bit difficult to decipher, the API is in continuous evolution and this may make it difficult its use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

a basic knowledge in programming is necessary, in order to get the most out of this type of program, they must define in a clear way what is sought since otherwise they will not obtain what they are looking for.

in the planimetric surveys many photographs are taken, in order to take what is needed as details in gears which are millimeters, we need all the help possible since an error for something that was not observed in time could cause losses of time and material . so with this program we are at the forefront and it allows us to reduce our margin of error by 99 percent. It is also in a test face for the security of the offices since it would allow us to have an identification of each person that enters and leaves it.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Clarifai
Clarifai review by Aqib M.
Aqib M.

"Compelling Image Recognition API"

What do you like best?

I like how easily I was able to integrate the Clarifai API into my Python-based application. Through a simple callback function, I was able to retrieve relevant tags for all of the images in my training set. Because I was creating an application for a major Hackathon contest, Clarifai's ease of use was ideal for the short time frame I had until launch.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I had trouble with was finding large amounts of images to train my application. This is not a limitation with Clarifai, however, and I eventually found an external script that could batch download from Google Images.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth considering Clarifai if your task involves image recognition, especially for the retrieval of image descriptions or tags.

Clarifai helped me rank well in the competition. Though I ultimately did not win top prizes, I was satisfied with our team's ability to bring our product to fruition so quickly. The main benefits with using Clarifai for our novel AI-based threat detection system laid in its ability to determine what kind of threat was present (e.g. a knife from a gun from a rifle). This allowed our AI to quickly make decisions based on the threat at hand.

What Image Recognition solution do you use?

Clarifai review by Jon P.
Jon P.

"Clarifai is the best computer image recognition software I've used"

What do you like best?

The Clarifai engine learns to recognize custom objects quickly and doesn't need many images to train it. I'm using Clarifai to create a custom application to recognize certain specific objects. I'm having to train the platform for each new variation of the object and I've been very impressed how it detects and recognizes the slight differences in the objects. Sometimes the only difference is a slight color change and it will properly identify the item. It's easy to use their online platform as well as integrate it into your application using their API.

What do you dislike?

The biggest thing missing from their platform is the ability to detect objects from a live video feed rather than still images. I would like to use their API to actively identify objects from a webcam, but that functionality is not currently available. This is a very difficult thing to do, but with their ability to efficiency and accurately identify still images, I'm hoping they transfer that ability to live video.

I'm using Clarifai to automatically identify unlabelled products which currently have to be manually identified by a skilled employee who has all the variations memorized. Once the platform has been fully trained it will save us significant manpower on the handling of these unidentified and labelled products.

Clarifai review by Rachna k.
Rachna k.

"The old model was good, but the new model is better! "

What do you like best?

The old model was good, but the new model is better! We can now detect faces that are:

At different angles to the camera

Far away from the camera

Partly obstructed

Calling the face detection model with the Predict API returns bounding box coordinate locations of any human faces that are detected in an input image. Upload an image and see for yourself!

What do you dislike?

ending meaning within visual data can be a manual, time consuming, and often daunting process. Using computer vision to help you find, see, understand, and unlock the insights that lay dormant in your data can be the key in helping you achieve your goals in today’s ever-changing world.

The old model was good, but the new model is better!

Clarifai review by Jarett E.
Jarett E.

"Almost perfect, but still really good!"

What do you like best?

I love the developer resources it makes it really easy to send requests and get answers back right away! I hate when the most difficult part of an app is figuring out the API and Clarifai to me is what I would model my own documentation on!

What do you dislike?

I wish that pricing was set up by actual successful request, but that's not that big of a deal to me, ever 1000 is close enough

I'm writing a Desktop application using Clarifai, it's been a dream to work with.

Clarifai review by Kunule I.
Kunule I.

"AI simplified and ready to be plugged in in your project."

What do you like best?

Clarifai makes it very easy to get started with AI. With a host of ready made easy to use models, one can get started as soon as they sign up for an API.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. There's good documentation. models that are ready to go and a very generous Free plan.

Face detection and Age prediction for a small application. Easy to use and plug into existing projects.

Clarifai review by Kariuki P.
Kariuki P.

"Clarifai AI Review 2019"

What do you like best?

Ease of learning and usage for a software with many great features is cool

Clarifai supports many languages meaning it can be used broadly

easy to integrate with js, python as they are the most used coding languages I use

What do you dislike?

Not many support forums online for those facing challenges online

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out everyone, not complicated for devops to learn and use

Assisted me alot when it comes to creating UI simplicity and recognitions of objects

Clarifai review by Chris b.
Chris b.

"the very besy in terms of use and setup for image recognition "

What do you like best?

1. setup is amazingly simplified and not very time consuming by comparison

2. API setup for data mining and image recognition

What do you dislike?

1. the basic tools are great for starting out but are easily outgrown

2. no object recognition via live stream

Recommendations to others considering the product:

a few more upgrades and clarifai will be a household name a la adobe

our order processing has become a lot more streamlined in terms of logo creation/validation

Clarifai review by G2 User in Higher Education
G2 User in Higher Education

"Best API and features for Face Detection."

What do you like best?

demographics accuracy, face detection, ease of use. Clear documentation. clarifai offers an option to create and train your own image recognition model which is great.

What do you dislike?

clarifai offers an option to create and train your own image recognition model can also lead to overfitting the predictive model which is bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use and i highly recommend it for face detection

Demographics ,face detection, machine learning, , gentrification of new york city. Diversity among people's group pictures, Smile score.

Clarifai review by G2 User in Computer Software
G2 User in Computer Software

"Best image processing and classification system"

What do you like best?

This is very useful to create custom model like wireframe and extra.the best part is that we can upload the image and the AI will auto set the things

Cheers

What do you dislike?

Less connectivity and searching less obeject

When I represent the things to customer than it do the job

Clarifai review by G2 User in Higher Education
G2 User in Higher Education

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

Docs + GitHub + people. Office is cool. Clarifai Champions is AMAZING

What do you dislike?

Not as much of a presence in SF, blog could have more of a community aspect

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use it, ask for help, there's great support

hacks and using for work

Clarifai review by G2 User
G2 User

"Great combo of Amazon and Google vision products"

What do you like best?

Free packages are really useful. It has a good combo of all the free APIS

What do you dislike?

Lack of source code as I don't know what leads to the outpht

Sentiment analysis

Learning about Clarifai?

* We monitor all Clarifai reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.