Centiment

4.8

Survey nearly any consumer or B2B audience. Centiment provides everything you need for a successful study: survey tools, engaged respondents, and humans to help you along the way.

Work for Centiment?

Learning about Centiment?

Categories

Centiment Reviews

Ask Centiment a Question
Showing 22 Centiment reviews
Centiment review by Erica L.
Erica L.

"Great company for conducting surveys"

What do you like best?

Kurt has been a great point of contact, always prompt to respond to inquiries. The survey results I've received have been great so far. I like that there is a soft launch, allowing me to sift through responses and ensure they are high quality and relevant. He has been great with eliminating responses that seem off or not legitimate, and that is the most important thing to have in my eyes.

What do you dislike?

There's honestly nothing I've disliked about my experience so far. The most negative thing I can think of is that sometimes the answers don't seem realistic, but at the same time, when it comes to surveys, you're relying on people's own perceptions of how they think or feel. Sometimes people will unintentionally falsify information if they just don't know how to answer a question, or don't remember something correctly. But I don't believe that's a reflection of Centiment, that's a reflection of people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Centiment is great for recruiting survey respondents. The only thing I'm missing is gathering respondents for qualitative research, such as 1:1 interviews. However, Centiment does not advertise to do this, that's just personally a gap I'm missing. I would not hesitate to follow through with any quotes.

At our company, we are creating personas and customer journey maps in order to shift the operations within our business to become more customer-centric and less operations-centric. While operations are vital, the customer perspective is just as important. We've used Centiment to gather survey responses, which in turn help drive the creation and development of our buyer personas. Without Centiment, we would have to use grassroots efforts in order to get participants for our survey. This takes a lot of time and effort -- I know because we tried in the past and still didn't get the number of respondents we've gotten through Centiment. With Centiment, I can eliminate the headache of finding people to respond to our survey. I also am backed by Centiment's great customer service, which means they'll look into any responses that seem sketchy.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Centiment
Centiment review by User

"Terrific experience for a first timer and will be back!"

What do you like best?

The communication was spectacular. I never waited any length of time for a response. As a newbie they were patient with me and helped to me to negotiate the process. The walked me through the process and answered all of my questions and were happy to answer more before I signed on.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I was happy with the experience. I can't imagine what would have made it better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great value and service. There is no need to pay more. I looked at other places to get a survey done and this was the best by far in price. Additionally, this felt more hands on to me then the others that I looked at. When I need to get additional information on my business I will absolutely be back. PS when I freaked out when I didn't understand something they responded calmly and with humor. I highly recommend Centiment!

This was a survey for proof of concept. I needed to confirm my audience and get specifics as to who they were. The information that I obtained was invaluable. It gives me even more confidence to move forward with my startup.

What Survey solution do you use?

Centiment review by Brian D.
Brian D.

"Market research surveys done right"

What do you like best?

Centiment is our go-to agency when we're building market research surveys for clients. They're fast, accommodating, flexible, and always on time and on budget. We're thrilled to work with Centiment every chance we get.

What do you dislike?

Everything has been fantastic - from communication, to value, to timeliness and accuracy. Nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've thought about doing a market survey but have worried about execution and sourcing enough of the right respondents, I'd highly recommend working with Centiment.

We're are a consulting company helping clients with go-to-market strategy and execution. We often use market research surveys in the context of our work, and have worked with Centiment several times now to source a qualified panel for us to survey. They manage the whole process and make market surveys easy and quick to execute so we can make decisions with clients faster.

Centiment review by Maria V.
Maria V.

"Fantastic experience working with Centiment"

What do you like best?

Working with Centiment, and specifically Kurt, has been very easy. We discussed what I was seeking, and he made it happen. He was very clear and transparent about expectations and outcomes. I like that it was easy to set up meetings, and he responded rapidly. Although I have fairly stringent qualifications of what I needed, Centiment helped me collect my data, and did it quickly.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about working with Centiment.

I was struggling finding participants for my study. I had tried another approach that required a great deal of my time managing recruitment, communication with participants, and compensation. I appreciate the time saved by working with Centiment.

Centiment review by Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.

"Fantastic, quick, and quality support"

What do you like best?

Very, very satisfied from start to finish. All a very simple process, and my consultant (Kurt Wassmer) was fantastic for the many months leading up to the actual data collection and every step of the way. He developed multiple quotes and options until I finally received approval and funding for the project. The platform is super easy and I had it up briefly, and the data came in quite quickly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. I've already recommended Centiment to several colleagues!

N/A. Using for research.

Centiment review by Matthew H.
Matthew H.

"Start-Up Market Research"

What do you like best?

Centiment was able to quickly and accurately build a 1000+ research group of technology evaluators and buyers and execute a quant survey, turning around key market insights to inform our personas, positioning, and messaging within <6 weeks time. All on a start-up budget. Quality of work and customer service was top notch

What do you dislike?

No complaints whatsoever. They treated us extremely well.

Insights to serve as the foundation for our strategic product marketing plan.

Centiment review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Fast, Responsive, and Reliable"

What do you like best?

This is actually my first time leaving a review. I felt compelled to leave one for Centiment because they were such a great solution for collecting respondents. They streamlined the process and got the respondents incredibly fast. I personally worked with Kurt. He was very responsive and reliable when I had any questions. Overall a great experience.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. Nothing that they did made me dislike the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

Our group was trying to test cereal concepts. We found the data we needed to present to our sponsor.

Centiment review by Dia A.
Dia A.

"Great Overall Service "

What do you like best?

Centiment's customer service is very responsive, resourceful, reliable and flexible. I am glad we were able to to do deep audience targeting at an affordable price!

What do you dislike?

Nothing frankly. My first experience was very smooth.

Reaching a very narrow audience (less than 20% incidence rate). Centiment helped me achieve this in timely manner and at an affordable price.

"Helpful and responsive"

What do you like best?

We had a very positive experience with Centiment running our segmentation and brand awareness surveys. Kurt, the manager in charge of our project, was very responsive and went out of his way to help clean up data when we realized there was a bug in one of the questions (not his fault). I'd work with them again in future and recommend it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to add here. I didn't have any negative experience

Access to data about general public, not current customers of ours

Centiment review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"Fantastic service, great quality panel"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Surveying parents for marketing research

What do you like best?

Centiment was very responsive and helped us to tailor our panel to our exact needs. They quickly answered questions and got us set up easily. Even let us do a dry run with a small portion to make sure everything was working correctly.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that we disliked. Everything went well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend Centiment!

Centiment review by Dan G.
Dan G.

"outstanding"

What do you like best?

I was unfamiliar with the process and I got help above-and-beyond what I'd hoped for. The results were exactly what I needed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. No complaints, nothing to report.

Understanding the perceptions of customers.

Centiment review by Michelle B.
Michelle B.

"Easy and fast survey data"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

We needed data from b2b managers and above in the marketing field for a state of b2b marketing report we developed.

What do you like best?

I love how fast and easy it was to get 300+ survey responses. Our rep, Kurt, was easy and helpful to work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - I appreciated how fast and easy the process was - no complaints.

Centiment review by Fatima H.
Fatima H.

"Responsive, Excellent service, and great quality data"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Understanding how technology adoption by companies affects risk perceptions by consumers

What do you like best?

Centiment was very helpful in explaining the panel and answering any questions that came up before, during and after data collection. They were also very responsive, professional and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing for now. I had a great experience.

Centiment review by Benjamin N.
Benjamin N.

"Centiment is great"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

I needed to collect data from consumers in the United States for a market research project, and Centiment allowed me to do this quickly and cheaply. The quality of the data was excellent, and working with the team at Centiment was easy. I highly recommend Centiment for your market research needs, and I have already recommended Centiment to a number of people who need to cllect data.

What do you like best?

Quick, cost-effective, high-quality data, and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, had a great experience working with Centiment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are seeking to collect data from consumers, this is a great way to do it;.

Centiment review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Outstanding On All Levels"

What do you like best?

Centiment was outstanding on all levels: top-notch customer service, the project was executed on time and on budget, and the final deliverable was perfect. Additionally, Centiment's staff was flexible, helpful, and couldn't have been nicer.

What do you dislike?

I really have nothing negative to add whatsoever.

I am trying to reach specific audiences for market research. Centiment was incredibly helpful in providing a highly customized, segmented audience.

Centiment review by Sunny T.
Sunny T.

"Great Service"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Kurt, my contact was great in accommodating for the needs of my client and coordinated with me well and kept me updated on all developments. When a situation with the platform came up, he notified me of the issue right away and I got it solved quickly as well. All in all, great service, attitude and more than my money's worth.

What do you like best?

Prompt, timely responses, flexible adjustments and on the fly decision skills.

What do you dislike?

A little bit too much micromanagement and I'm still not quite sure what the actual asking price is.

Centiment review by Henry C.
Henry C.

"Easy to work with and very responsive"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

We wanted to run an awareness survey for a new service that we launched earlier in 2017

What do you like best?

Kurt was flexible and easy to work with. The service was reasonably priced

What do you dislike?

Panel could be larger to get responses quicker

Centiment review by Todd M.
Todd M.

"Best company I have worked with for data collection"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Centiment is by far the best company I have worked with for data collection. Kurt was outstanding as my contact person and he exceeded all of my initial expectations. I would recommend working with Centiment for any data collection needs.

What do you like best?

Service, how quickly the project was completed, communication.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints and dislike nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely go with Centiment.

"Centiment"

What do you like best?

Easy interface and use of system for training our team.

What do you dislike?

It may be internal, but runs slow on our system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend

Great reports for the team. More leaders utilize the information from the easy to read reporting.

Centiment review by User in Higher Education

"Centiment is time-effective team to work with"

What do you like best?

helpful and professional team for data collection

What do you dislike?

Suggestion to have Asian point of contact

Time worth spent and work got done!!!

Centiment review by Team Member in Consumer Goods
Team Member in Consumer Goods

"Excellent Service!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

I was doing research on technology services that are used by the Millennial generation - Centiment allowed me to feel confident I was reaching my target segment and allowed me to narrow in on specific demographics to further ensure I was reaching the correct targets. Couldn't have been an easier process!

What do you like best?

The seamless service that Centiment provided.

What do you dislike?

No complaints! There is not anything I would change about the process.

Centiment review by Other in Oil & Energy
Other in Oil & Energy

"Prompt and Efficient Service"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

I was in dire need of some survey respondents. I did my research online and found centiment. I'm happy that I did. I got 150 responses for my survey in just 3-4 days. I appreciate that Mr.Kurt actually took the time to understand my needs and sourced the survey respondents accordingly.I was really happy with the service and would recommend it to anyone who needs a survey panel.

What do you like best?

Efficient, Prompt, Responsive and cost effective.

What do you dislike?

I did not find any attributes that i disliked

Learning about Centiment?

* We monitor all Centiment reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories