Pollfish

4.8

Pollfish is a self-service market research survey tool offering real-time responses from real consumers worldwide. Reach your target audience and collect faster, more cost-effective results.

Work for Pollfish?

Learning about Pollfish?

Categories

Pollfish Reviews

Ask Pollfish a Question
Showing 14 Pollfish reviews
Pollfish review by Sammie M.
Sammie M.

"Great Product! "

What do you like best?

I have ran many many surveys with Pollfish for thousands of responses. The customer service had been awesome. They have a live chat battalion that comes back to your queries within a few minutes. I felt I was in safe hands who are experts in running surveys as I came to know in a chat that they review every response before publishing it back to researchers. I would highly recommend their service, unless you are a pro in running surveys. Thank you so much for making a superior product to help influence our business.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. The traffic and polls that I get from this product is exactly what my business needed!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product for large or small businesses

I get the answers to all my questions that are needed. This is an excellent product.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Pollfish
Pollfish review by Ohize B.
Ohize B.

"Massive response to Polls and Surveys"

What do you like best?

Pollfish has more flexible customization options while building a survey or poll with it. It's honestly fast and easy to build online surveys on Pollfish. You also get smooth analytics of responses to develop device your strategies. It has a way of reaching your audience faster and at less cost too.

What do you dislike?

With Pollfish, extra features come with additional cost. It's way worth the prices in actual fact.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First, it's way fast and easy. So basically, it's what you need when you need to get opinions from customers or audience really quick and easily.

We take Pollfish as our easiest opinion poll generator when we need to reach the audience faster. It gave us a superb opinion and poll devloping tactics.

What Survey solution do you use?

Pollfish review by User

"Extremely convenient and fast answers"

What do you like best?

I like the service provided that helped me construct a better survey in terms of forking and flow, it's nice to have human experts help out. Additionally, I liked the tools to select audiences and how robust the targeting was. I needed a pretty specific audience and I was able to get a full cohort of responses in a fast time. I was a little skeptical at first about the data quality, given that it did complete within a day, so I looked in the responses for qualitative inputs and they were all quite real and seemed to accurately come from our desired survey recipients. I also wrote to them to ask about the confidence levels that I could publish with my results, and the person who got back to me was very knowledgeable and complete with answers. The pricing was very reasonable given how specific the audience was and the fast turnaround to get answers.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if I had the confidence level right there in my results, and maybe some other validation of Pollfish's data methods from a 3rd party. I'm confident in our data outcome, but I am not sure I could hold up under scrutiny if a journalist or data scientist asked me to defend my results. Also, there were some bugs that kept occurring when I was reordering the questions, but tech support helped me fix it.

I was doing a market validation study, and trying to understand our buyers better. We have utilized the information in our marketing materials and our communication strategy.

Pollfish review by Agency
Agency

"Awesome Market Research Tool"

What do you like best?

I needed to do market research for a logo creation project for a company I was assisting with branding and they let me know that they wanted to survey people aged 25-40 and they wanted results for that survey by the end of the work day...YIKES! I checked several options including survey monkey and nothing would deliver the results I needed, the analytics in an easy to export format, and the amount of responses in the time I needed it. Until I found Pollfish - 2 hours and 200 people from my target audience with great responses!

What do you dislike?

They allow you to add image/media files to the questions but you cannot add individual images/media files to each answer option (that I know of). It would be nice to have image/media attachments as answer options for questions instead of only have text answer options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need market research results fast this is the platform for you. Other platforms might have similar survey appearance and reporting but estimate 2 days for return on results.

Target Market Research

Pollfish review by Hari S.
Hari S.

"Nice service"

What do you like best?

This is way far better than SurveyMonkey.

What do you dislike?

You should expand your service and get face-to-face or web interviews with respondents.That will be an excellent addition to your service.However, text-based open-ended questions are not handled well by respondents.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They can try this first instead of others.This is good.

I did my business research for University of Law masters program from this site.The survey service is good and the response is very very fast.We reach 100 respondents in 1 or 2 days, which is phenomenal.

Pollfish review by Craig S.
Craig S.

"Super Easy Surveys"

What do you like best?

PollFish made it easy to create free surveys for our customers.They allow you to easily create and deploy your surveys on your own with their self-service platform. You can also link the survey to 3rd parties. Really love how easy they make the whole survey process.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can take a little to long to loud the survey once I am done creating it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this company to anyone needing to make surveys for their companies or their customers. They make the entire process so easy almost anyone could do it

I create surveys for customers to answer in order for us to better serve them

Pollfish review by Tina J.
Tina J.

"Pollfish review"

What do you like best?

Pollfish is a very good software where I have made so many surveys. Any type of survey you can make here, whether you want short or lengthy. Features and functions here are also very good.

What do you dislike?

No doubt it is a great software and having very good payout but some more extra features should be added to add more creativity to the survey.

Pollfish is a good software for making surveys but now I've stopped making surveys so I've stopped using it. But in future whenever I've to make a survey again, I'll go for Pollfish only.

Pollfish review by George L.
George L.

"Great way to measure engagement"

What do you like best?

Pollfish is an interesting piece of software. I can easily create polls and send them out to my customers to better know what they think about my company after providing service.

What do you dislike?

It's a young company and the support isn't as good in my opinion. Other than that, I think it's a fine piece of software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need to evaluate their features and see if you can integrate the offering onto your current workflow.

Gaining data from consumer insights has always been a challenging problem. Pollfish has made that a lot easier with their platform.

Pollfish review by Jen S.
Jen S.

"Super Easy To Make!"

What do you like best?

It only takes a few minutes to create an awesome and professional looking poll. The quick and efficient way PollFish lets you make their polls really makes it stand out from the rest. The additional features are also a great touch.

What do you dislike?

The price of this product is very expensive. That's the only thing I don't like about it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend this to any company looking to make surveys. Its made easy and it super quick to make

We use it as our survey that our customers get at the end of onsite visits

Pollfish review by Alex C.
Alex C.

"Very informative software!"

What do you like best?

User friendly. I was able to get responses from many clients in a short amount of time. It's very easy to create surveys according to each need. They also add new features along the way.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i dislike. It is well worth the money.

Getting information from clients has been a breeze with Pollfish. It helps us integrate new structure when needed. Easy to use.

"DIY Mobile Surveys"

What do you like best?

Pollifish is a customizable platform that partners with apps to target consumers organically. I like that they send users information that they think they would be interested in before they actually send the survey to the consumers, so they are not being spammed with information that they have no interest in.

What do you dislike?

The customer service is excellent when I had issues with the app. The only thing I can say about the app itself is that it is a little difficult to maneuver.

We are solving problems pertaining to our marketing on what our customers like and what they dislike.

"Easy Survey !"

What do you like best?

This is a very easy to use program that allows you to create surveys

What do you dislike?

It is really hard to point to something I dislike about the program because it's so user friendly !

Recommendations to others considering the product:

so easy to use!!!!

I have been able to create polls on the go, can use my phone to make polls ! The benefits are that you can create polls anytime and any where !!

Pollfish review by Administrator

"Pollfish is so great!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about pollfish is how easy the product is to use. It is very user friendly for all ages.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to pay to use this service- wish there was a free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend to anyone!

I am able to get consumer insights from real consumers across a massive mobile network by using Pollfish.

Pollfish review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"Pollfish es grandioso 🤗"

What do you like best?

Todo es genial, su portafolio es grandioso

What do you dislike?

Todo me gusta, tienen un buen servicio al cliente y su plataforma es organizada

Análisis

Learning about Pollfish?

* We monitor all Pollfish reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories