4.8

Send important alerts, notifications, and reminders in just minutes with our automated messaging service.

Work for Call-Em-All?

Learning about Call-Em-All?

Call-Em-All Reviews

Ask Call-Em-All a Question
Showing 91 Call-Em-All reviews
Kenneth M.

"I use Call-em-all to fill my classroom with new students"

What do you like best?

I need to acquire 10 students to convene a class at the community college. I have successfully used Call-em-All for 7 years to call and remind prospective students when a new class is beginning each month. The ability to record a message and blast it out to all of the students in message form is great. I like the fact that they can replay the phone message and write down my directions to the college.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot see more of my recorded messages in the audio library. I like to use the good voice recordings when in a hurry to get a message out there. it took so long to craft a good message and I would love to save time by reusing the old message.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. Whoever uses the most technology makes the most money.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Call-Em-All
Ken U.

"Call-Em-All Has a Wide Range of Customizable Options"

What do you like best?

We have a large client base with many subgroups. We like how Call-Em-All allows us to manage contact information in one place, but operate an infinite number of sub-groups so that our information is targeted. It's great to be able to quickly send our broadcasts from the web-interface or my cell phone.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could designate additional "managers" with defined access to a limited number of sub-groups. Currently, I have to be the gate keeper for all broadcasts. I'd like to be able to delegate some of that to another individual, without giving her full access. The "app" also leaves a little to be desired. I use the website instead of the "app" if launching from my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the free trial and see how easy it is to use. Interface is very intuitive! Their support staff is quick to respond over the phone, via e-mail, or in a chat. They've always helped fix my issues quickly.

With Call-Em-All we are able to quickly and effectively communicate with our clients. We can publish last minute reminders and changes with ease. This has increased attendance at our events.

What Proactive Notification solution do you use?

Josh C.

"Very easy to use, and very quick to deploy"

What do you like best?

Being able to create a call from scratch and have it delivered the same day.

What do you dislike?

There really are not any downsides to the product - we have really enjoyed having it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn how to manipulate the speed that the calls are delivered (frequency) and make sure that any call you send out is done at a time when staff is in the office to receive return calls.

We have used Call-Em-All to tackle the tremendous number of students who need to be reminded to make payment on their account prior to being dropped from their courses. We absolutely do not have the manpower on staff to reach out to all of these students manually.

"Tried and True System"

What do you like best?

The UI is very easy to navigate and use. I love that I can send unlimited calls and texts for one price. Other solutions I've looked into were on a per-credit basis and I wasn't a fan of that system. I also like the "Conversation" tab where I can interact with people who have responded to my broadcasts. That's a big help!

What do you dislike?

They used to have a personalized signup page online where you could link people to so they could sign up for your lists. They got rid of that and I miss it a lot. I also wish they had an app that you could get notifications on when people respond to your broadcasts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try it out. It's easy to use on an administrative side and easy for the users/customers. You're able to send broadcasts that contain both voice and text, get responses both to voice prompts and texts and if you're subscribed on a monthly basis, you're able to send as many calls or texts as you'd like. Your users are able to opt out of a list if they want to, saving you time in constantly managing your contact lists, and giving them to freedom to choose if they want to hear from you or not. It's convenient both ways.

My church has been using Call-Em-All for the past seven years. We send out quick morning devotional calls every weekday, time-sensitive announcements such as cancelations or prayer requests, and we use the texting as an RSVP system for our van ministry that we use to go pick people up and bring them to church. Overall, it's been a huge asset to our communication team.

Rodney Dwayne B.

"Best way to reach large groups of potential employees in the shortest time"

What do you like best?

Our firm is a temporary staffing agency. Routinely we find ourselves in competition - almost like a race - with our competitors. The agency that responds most quickly successfully places an employee in a new job position with our Client companies. Call-Em-All is instrumental to the continued success of our firm by providing an efficient tool to reach large numbers of potential job applicants as quickly as possible.

What do you dislike?

At this point RED CARPET EMPLOYMENT AGENCY, Inc. remains immensely satisfied with its interaction with Call-Em-All!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Call-Em-All quickly provided us some complementary credits to use to "try them out". In other words they "Put their money where their mouth was"..........so to speak. We tried their process out & found it to perform precisely as stated. Before our association with Call-Em-All we simply didn't know what we were missing. If we could redo anything in our firm's 27 year history it would've been to become associated with Call-Em-All much sooner.

RED CARPET EMPLOYMENT is able to match far greater numbers of job applicants with job openings matching the applicants's skill set, training, education, & experience. This day to day process helps our firm remain extremely competitive in comparison with other firms in our industry trade area. Call-Em-All helps us remain "The Best" in what we do!

Dennis D.

"Contact with all of my clients is a few clicks away"

What do you like best?

As a market consultant, getting information out to my clients quickly is a must. Call-em-all provides that service as I can tell all of my clients a snapshot of market action and if they should be doing something in a specific market in less than 60 seconds. And the client can reply and if they have any questions and Ic an work with them individually. I am connected to my clients and the client knows it.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything but I do not use all the abilities this service provides.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to be in contact with clients quickly and easily, this is your solution.

Connection...plain and simple. I can either send a text or voice mail and the client knows we are connected so if anything is happening big that they should know about, they rely on my connection with them to get that information.

Rudy L.

"Senior Living Notification System"

What do you like best?

We use Call-Em-All to notify our residents of planned and emergency utility outages, changes to programs, and many other types of announcements. It works great! One number to dial, not 425. Can be used in office, at home or on the road. The mobile app is actually as easy or easier to use than the desktop. You never know when you'll be when a need arises. Having multiple users prepared to send messages also allows us to use the system when a user is on vacation.

What do you dislike?

We have yet to find a problem with the system, after nearly 5 years of use. Sometimes, a resident deactivates the system by mistake, pressing "1" at the prompt. it is not difficult to reactivate them, with their permission, however.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make your lives easier; get peace of mind and an assurance that your calls, made from the office, home or the road, will be received as scheduled.

Notifying 425 Senior residents can be nearly impossible. We used to have to go door to door, or make as many individual phone calls to make a notification. Now, we make one call through Call-Em-All and are assured contact with all residents. We've also added family member contacts, in the case of an evacuation order. One can never be too safe or too prepared!

"This has made Church announcements so simple"

What do you like best?

There is so much to like from the quick voice announcements that can be sent to all the church families, to sending the announcement from church as a text as a reminder after church each sunday morning. We love this service.

What do you dislike?

The only down side is the price. I don't know if that is even a down side you get what you pay for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, it is easy to us, it works well and fast and has good reporting so you can see exactly what happened.

We used to have a chain church call some times the message changed a bit before the end and some times it didn't make it to the end, and some time it took a long time to get everyone called. Now everyone get the call within a few minutes and it is the exact message that was sent out.

Jamal H.

"Easy to use, and effective"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, and confirmation reports. I can do an immediate or scheduled broadcast, and can see who was reached, how (live, voicemail), and which numbers completely failed, allowing us to update our records.

What do you dislike?

I haven't encountered any yet. My lodge has only been using it for voice announcements, but will be testing text messaging in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't have enough experience with the implementation or administration to give any recommendations.

We use it mostly for meeting reminders, and have seen an increase in attendance when a broadcast is made. We have also seen a more normal level of attendance if we neglect to use Call-Em-All.

"Cost effective, efficient, and effective way to communicate"

What do you like best?

Easy to pull in a list of specific contacts to communicate a message to. Easy to record the message. Easy interface. It just works. Great reporting feature also. Easily changed, quickly. Nice to be able to look at previous messaging campaigns to pull for future use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. I wish we could use the text messaging function, but we are having internal discussins about legality of use based on our current internal systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out the free tests and test it exactly how you would like to use it. Keep message very specific to JUST one thing, to-the-point. Imagine how you would like to receive the message/reminder. Use someone with a nice speaking voice.

Reminding our student population about important dates, deadlines, and reminders about payments, registration, and other important reminders to them. It's another way to grab their attention.

Tim R.

"Easy to use and administer."

What do you like best?

In addition to ease of administration and use, pay as you go pricing structure is great. We use only for emergency notifications to staff so while we haven't actually used it often, when we have it has been straightforward and works as advertised. Interface is easy enough for non-technical staff to use.

What do you dislike?

Forgive me if this is available and I'm not aware but it would be nice if there was Active Directory integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Anyone looking for a text/voicemail blast product should seriously consider Call-Em-All.

Use only for emergency notification. Benefit is ease of single notification blast. No more phone tree - which was never used.

Anastasia S.

"Great for confirmation calls"

What do you like best?

This product is very easy to use and I would recommend it to anyone that needs to make multiple calls to different people. Text em all is a great option as well especially since a majority of people have times when they cannot answer a phone call but responding to a text is easier. We currently use this for confirmation calls on a daily basis and it has improved out success in our line of work especially if you are in a project based environment dealing with hundreds of people a day. Love the fact you can set up the time so the messages do no have to be sent out right at the time of creation which is great for next day confirmations. Love this product!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes certain carriers do not work, so people will say they never received the text/call or they respond back and for some reason the response is not captured. Wish you could go back in to the people the did not respond and resend the text/call instead of creating a whole new broadcast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dont think about it just do it, great product! Would never go back after we started using this product!

Confirmation calls, provided me with more time to complete other work.

Frederick J.

"Couldn't live without it!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to track communication! When I have a parent conference or meeting with an administrator, it is so simple to pull up call logs and message history!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! I was worried I would have issues but I haven't had any.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I was told by my supervisors I needed to contact parents for all student tardies, behavior issues and grade issues. I also want to contact parents for positive things. With 211 students, this is impossible to make that many phone calls. Through call-em-all, it's easy!

Brenda L.

"Awesome and Seamless"

What do you like best?

It is extremely user friendly to utilize this service. The options are abundant as to how it can best suit your needs.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You really should give them a try, they give you credits to test the service out. Even if they didn't, the cost is so economical you will be very pleased you did. I can not imagine the service that Call-Em-All provides not being a huge asset to any company. It is extremely beneficial in streamlining your business and save countless hours in having a staff member make all of the same calls individually.

Contacting a large amount of people at any time you want to without having to actually having to perform that duty at any specific time or place.

Tim B.

"Call-Em_all"

What do you like best?

I like how quickly they get the message out to my students. I also like being able to use the app on my phone.

What do you dislike?

The only issue is having to purchase points instead of just buying what I need for a call.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A

It saves me time to get the word out quickly to my students.. There are times when schedules change or things get cancelled and I need to get out important information quickly. It lets me know who got the information so I can have proof if there are any issues.

KYLE M.

"Amazing tool to communicate with a large workforce quickly."

What do you like best?

VERY SIMPLE TO SET UP AND USE.

Training time for additional mgmt users is simple and fast.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. The systems does exactly what we were told it would do and the support from CEA reps has been phenomenal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop waiting and join the team!!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Reaching employees to confirm work schedules efficiently and effectively.

We transitioned from hours of calling and texting to a simple click of the button. This saved us significant money and time allowing us to reallocated our intellectual capital elsewhere.

Lou G.

"I go to Call-Em-All to get the word out."

What do you like best?

User friendly; step-by-step to complete broadcasts; able to send messages from computer or phone.

What do you dislike?

Don't seem to be able to call up individual from contact's directory unless I know their number; on the computer it will find a person by showing me the directory.

Being able to send out late start-of-work messages about snow delays; site-wide severe weather warnings or other group messages; able to build groups and send custom messages to various parties. Nice to be able to store audio messages in library for potential use when needed.

"Easy to use and a great way to communicate with your community"

What do you like best?

The online access to send a broadcast. Having a database saved it an easy way to send select messages. Being able to schedule calls in advance is also a nice feature. Now that you can send a voice and text together it is able to reach a much broader group of people. No everyone picks up their phone but they will read a text message.

What do you dislike?

Having to call in to record a message is a hassle at times. I wish that you were able to record direction with an mic through the website or an app. I also would like to see all contact be displayed at the same time, rather than only 250 of them.

Getting notifications out to the community all at once.

Victoria G.

"Simple and Efficient"

What do you like best?

Call-em-all saves me so much time. I can create a call from the computer or if I’m out I can use the app on my phone. The reports are super helpful for follow up as well.

What do you dislike?

I really don’t have a dislike, it fits our needs perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it

So much time saved!! One call to create the recording and within minutes all 100 people are called - compared to hours to call and recall each one individually.

Carl W.

"Awesome Communication Tool for Our Ministry"

What do you like best?

The ability to create messages by calling into the main number by phone or setting up the broadcast from my computer or smartphone interface. I would like to record my message using an app on my phone and then upload using the smartphone interface.

What do you dislike?

I can't upload a pre-recorded message using the Android smartphone interface.

We are able to get prayer requests and announcements out to members of our church really fast.

Keith H.

"Nothing but excellent service for the past 10 years!"

What do you like best?

I really like how customizable our call list(s) are and can be. I also like the reliability of the service.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about call-em-all or their level of service that they provide.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not be disappointed using this service.

We used to use a phone tree system for notifications throughout our congregation, with Call-em-all there is never an issue with relaying information to everyone involved.

Cassandra L.

"Whats not to love!"

What do you like best?

Having the call-em-all software for our community has been a huge help in day to day operation.

What do you dislike?

With any property I've managed, I always make sure to have the software available. The consumer service from the Call-em-all staff has always been #1 with prompt problem solving in a courteous manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Call-em- all makes life so much easier when you need to put a fast message out to multiple people. Sending lettters to everyones door is in the past. Go green and paper free!

Call-em-all comes in great weather is to ask residents to move vehicles or even lost and found items in the office. Monthly announcements too.

"The experience has been wonderful, the representatives are so helpful, and I love the reports!"

What do you like best?

Love the reporting feedback! Customer service has always been extremely helpful. I also really enjoy the simplicity of it. Very easy to use! I have been using call em all for the past several years now, and I especially love the texting feature that they now offer.

What do you dislike?

nothing as of now! The entire system has been wonderful and extremely easy to use. The Customer support has also been extremely helpful. They have helped me multiple times in navigating the website.

no problems at all! Many, Many benefits! Easy to use, customer support is very helpful, and I love the feedback we get once a report is completed. I also love the feature of texting now as well, that has been wonderful! We have tried using other systems to send out calls, and this by far has been the most convenient for us.

Jim D.

"Membership Communication"

What do you like best?

It takes 10 minutes for us to compose a message and get it to 375 members.

What do you dislike?

I don't want to go over 400 members. It cost more to go over 400 members.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works very easy. I would of course like it to cost less, but considering how little time it takes there is savings.

Getting our members to remember the call is coming; they use to get calls in the middle of the night as our old system took hours to reach 375; but call-em-all reaches them all in 10 minutes. The benefit of being able to send our messages out in a hurry.

Deanna B.

"Call Em All Rocks!"

What do you like best?

When a call goes out for a missing loved one, time is of the essence. Call Em All allows us to save time and notify everyone in one call.

What do you dislike?

I was going to say no Mobile apo. You now have one!!! Yeah

Can't think of anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Company with outstanding values!

The benefits of saving time. We really like the text option too!

Roy D.

"Call-em-all Helped with communication"

What do you like best?

I love that the website is so easy to use and the phone numbers can be cross-referenced by different lists.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of something I dislike. I'm a fan!

Any changes in schedule or promotion of activities or events can be sent to everyone easily, quickly and can be scheduled for a later time. The calls go out as scheduled.

Lori D.

"Call-Em-All is a great service!"

What do you like best?

Call-Em-All is very easy to set up and allows you to reach all of your contacts quickly and in a variety of ways. It is also very cost effective.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. It is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Call-Em-All

Call-Em-All has helped us to keep our contact up to date with information

Jim B.

"Ideal for our needs"

What do you like best?

Helps us make a quick but effective introduction to new customers.

What do you dislike?

I have no concerns with Call Em All. They want 40 characters here so this should suffice

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GO FOR IT

Introductory calls to new customers. Accomplish this without the time consuming live call. Still the personal touch we desire with significant time savings.

"JUST SIGN UP ALREADY!"

What do you like best?

This has been one of the best purchases we have made, product-wise! My job feels more streamlined since using Call-Em-All!

What do you dislike?

There is not a super strong notification system - unless you could emails - but let's be honest I generally am in and out of my inbox so having a tab in my browser that highlights the fact there is someone respoding would be great!

For us, as a staffing agency, staying in contact with our candidates during or after their assignments has really improved since using this product!

Brian S.

"How I use Call-Em-All"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. I upload phone numbers from my EMR and then create a call. I like that it is my voice on the call and that all the calls go out at the same time, and a time I pick. I think it will even use my office number as the source of the call if I recall correctly.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered any problems with it.

Announcements for flu shot reminders, new services offered, new locations opened. It has definitely increased business.

Jeff W.

"I have had an excellent experience, the product has always delivered exactly what I want"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of populating call groups, I put calls out to a lot of subgroups so it is easy to curate the calls I want to make

What do you dislike?

Occasionally calls have gone through to a few employees without the recorded message.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This can be a lot time saving benefit to getting a lot of information out utilizing this product, either through calling or text.

Calling a large amount of employees with a single call rather than many calls or utilizing a call tree

Wayne S.

"This beats our old blue-haired ladies phone tree hands down."

What do you like best?

We can make announcements anytime, anywhere to anyone or everyone

What do you dislike?

It took me so long to find out about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What are you waiting for?

Saves me a ton of time lining up people to make contacts plus gives us more control over info going out

Melissa M.

"Genius Product"

What do you like best?

How quickly I can reach people. Before we would call staff individually however, now that we have Call Em All it cuts the time tremendously!!

What do you dislike?

I cannot create a new broadcast from an old text message

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use and very helpful

Can find workers quicker

"My experience has been great."

What do you like best?

The most helpful thing with call-Em-All is it cuts our call time in half. It helps us a lot with the number of customers we have to call.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that comes to mind I dislike about Call-Em-All. However, I liked the previous way we uploaded destination numbers better then how it is done now.

Call-Em-All helps us tremendously. We have over 200 customers we have to get a report from twice a week and we have to call all the ones that do not call this report in. The benefit to Call-Em-All is it calls to remind customers that have not called in their report, to call in and cuts the calls we need to make in half.

"Fastest way to get a message out to all my employees in the field"

What do you like best?

When we have something urgent to request or inform our field staff of over 100, we are fortunate to have a tool like Call Em All. It gets the message out to them instantly and we get a report on the status of the reach. It's a great, simple and very affordable tool.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It is so easy to use and affordable.

Staffing is our biggest challenge and call em all solves this problem reminding our own employees to refer others which is our biggest resource as well as to fill a call out which is very urgent because we cannot leave our clients alone. It would take us hours to make the phone calls ourselves.

Dianne J.

"It's great!"

What do you like best?

Call-Em-All has been a lifesaver for a small charter school's community communications.

What do you dislike?

CEA runs pretty efficiently - don't have any complaints.

The ability to provide live, instant group messaging through CEA has made a huge difference to our emergency response system protocols.

Steven R.

"I love Call-Em-All"

What do you like best?

The api is very simple to use for us to create text and call broadcast messages. We use the text to speech conversion and it is spot on.

What do you dislike?

Nothing it's really that good. I have no complaints

We frequently need to provide emergency communication to 70,000 home owners that my company is responsible for. Things like water, electricity and elevator outages. These communications need to happen immediately. Using the Call-Em-All API makes this ability fast and easy.

Jasmine H.

"Excellent company with amazing customer service "

What do you like best?

Call-em-all has made our outreach to students and potential students more effective and cost efficient. There are so many ways to use this service.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of anything that is a drawback, so I guess the only downside is not having more ways to use the system!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it soon!

Staff time is used more efficiently now, and the cost of a robocall versus overtime for staff has saved us thousands of dollars a year.

"Amazing Recruiting Tool!!!"

What do you like best?

I like the new text em all feature that call-em-all has implemented as it has really changed the way we work with our customers.

What do you dislike?

When texting you're unable to change the text number the candidate sees.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great tool to use to deliver great messages

We are learning how to increase the participation rate of our candidate pool by utilizing call em all features as well as keep potential candidates aware of our staffing potential!

"Fast and easy messaging system"

What do you like best?

The Call-Em-All system is very easy to use and has a lot of options to organize your groups.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the small limit of characters for a text message of 320 characters.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Call-Em-All is an excellent value and very user friendly.

We are able to contact staff quickly in an emergency and it saves time call individual staff members. Staff like receiving text messages verses being called or receiving voicemails.

Peter Z.

"Easy & Reliable"

What do you like best?

Call-Em-All saves me so much time by automating key messages instead of manually calling people.

What do you dislike?

No real issues with this software. It does what it is supposed to do!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re looking for ease of use, simplicity and reliability this product is perfect.

I use Call-Em-All to notify my customers when we have to limit visitors in my health care setting due to colds/flu. It is appropriated by our customers and staff.

Larry S.

"Wonderful Service!"

What do you like best?

Great service at an affordable price. Works well every time!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. Call-Em-All has worked each time, every time!

Use as a prayer chain/information source. Can access it from any phone. Works Great!

"Efficiency with no hiccups"

What do you like best?

We've found Call-Em_all to deliver super quick calls, has an easy interface to upload numbers and after three years- still no hiccups getting out messaging out. Much easier to use than other competitors I've used in the past. Would highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

Really can't think of anything. Very easy to use, quick customer services (rarely needed).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a contender- no matter which service you're looking at. Call them up and ask: you'll find their quality of customer service is indicative of their overall product.

Alerting out stakeholders of financial deadlines they need to meet. Our call center always sees an uptick after sending them so we know it's working.

"Great Service; Wonderful Reps"

What do you like best?

Our employment agency clients and associates can communicate with us day or night, at their convenience. I like that we can send a call or text blast in a few key strokes for a reasonable fee.

What do you dislike?

It's sometimes hard for us to parse and collate our data before uploading into the Call-Em-All system. That's a bottleneck for us, as our data is constantly changing with availability.

Nothing yet.

Steve C.

"Works great for a staffing agencies! "

What do you like best?

Call-Em-All has a very user friendly interface and is packed with features.

What do you dislike?

Frankly, I don’t have any issues with software. Call-Em-All works exactly as advertised.

It’s helps with recruiting

Jasmin M.

"Love This Service"

What do you like best?

Call-Em-All is user friendly, and easy to implement. We get great results from our employees when we sue the service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There is really nothing to say other than it is on the expensive side.

We have a very large contingent employee force that is difficult to reach through standard methods such as email. Call-Em-All has been a godsend in helping us communicate with these employees.

Wendy L.

"Call em all is great, we have used it for years! The response time is almost instantaneously!"

What do you like best?

Response time is incredibly quick! Website easy to use, It's been the same price for years!

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of a thing! It's fast, easy to use and direct a call and the newer website is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None at all!

We have reached more of our members with urgent notices, such as deaths happening in our congregation, or needs to be met between Sundays.

Gregory D.

"When sending an accurate m"

What do you like best?

I’m a Pastor of a church were prayer chain always got stretched beyond first call. Now everyone gets same message from me accurate and quickly What a Great service, well worth the price. Thanks Call-.em-All.

What do you dislike?

Everything is great. There is nothing that I know you should change .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep up the Great work...

Messages always fast and accurate. I can call from anywhere anytime.

"Best most affordable fastest way to text templated calls "

What do you like best?

This software was a game changer for our business it allowed for us to automate calls and text reminders to our customers 24 hr before expecting deliver

What do you dislike?

If we could integrate with other softwares, api is limited in the plan you choose

Our customers are happy. We save 4-10 hours a week from calling our customers reminding them to expect a delivery next day

"Great Service/So Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Call Em all is one of the easiet vendors to use for our college. We use the service to remind students of important payment deadline dates and school closures

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything I do not like. So easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great customer service

Easy to use

Always improving servivces

Always asking for feedback

It is a fast way to connect with parents once we have their phone number. We have used the texting version a couple times which is how students respond. We have to be careful on what type of message we use for the text.

Learn more about Call-Em-All

Call-Em-All Videos

Learning about Call-Em-All?

* We monitor all Call-Em-All reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8