BrandsEye Reviews & Product Details

BrandsEye Overview

What is BrandsEye?

BrandsEye is a leading social media and customer insights business. Using a unique combination of crowd-sourcing and AI, BrandsEye filters the noise of unstructured social media feedback for the conversation that’s high risk, high value or urgent. BrandsEye’s Customer Service solution mitigates risk and improves retention and acquisition rates. Using a proprietary prioritisation method your team can rapidly respond to your most important customer interactions on social media. BrandsEye's CX solution delivers actionable insights to improve the customer journey. Our Crowd of human contributors accurately verify sentiment, uncover the specific conversation themes, and identify where pain points occur in the customer journey. www.brandseye.com

BrandsEye Details
Arabic, German, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Swahili

BrandsEye helps organizations increase revenue, optimize expenditure, and mitigate risk by understanding customers experience. Our combination of crowd-sourcing and AI enables us to turn unstructured customer feedback into actionable intelligence with unparalleled accuracy. Unlike other listening tools, BrandsEye's Crowd of human contributors can identify the specific issues driving public customer sentiment, enabling strategic and operational actions.

BrandsEye

BrandsEye Reviews

Showing 18 BrandsEye reviews
Already have BrandsEye?
AI
What do you like best?

Most helpful is that we can launch new data collections almost instantly, tailored exactly to our specifications, from a broad spectrum of public data sources. The addition of BrandsEye's crowd verification for sentiment, theme and other classifications categories means we can get deeper insight with a greater level of confidence than from offerings. All this is backed up by an extremely responsive support and development team which works closely with us to ensure the data meets our analytic requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no downsides which come to mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quality data is not free, therefore if quality is a primary consideration, BrandsEye is the logical choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We gain granular insight into the most pressing socioeconomic issues on behalf of our customers. The benefit of working with BrandsEye is that the underlying data we employ in our insights carries a high degree of confidence and trust. We are also able to surge and stand up at a moment's notice new collections of high quality data in order to respond to crises. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director and Co-owner
What do you like best?

BrandsEye allows us to:

- Access to demographics of those engaging with brand & connecting with specific target audience on on-on-one level: reward loyal fans;

- Do trend analysis of consumers helping us to tailor ads/create better paid media strategies;

- Create ads based on consumer behaviour/behaviour of audience that tends to engage with our profiles.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not all new social platforms are covered, like SnapChat, for example. But we do understand the limitations of API's for certain platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tool helps us to choose which platforms to switch focus between, instead of marketing everywhere all the time, which can put strain on budgets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

If you are looking for an analytics product that doesn't just monitor, but truly listens to online conversations letting you know the sentiment towards a brand or issue and more importantly what is driving that conversation then BrandsEye is the ideal tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We're still trying to figure out the AVE to best explain it to our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analytics, tracking and the ability to quantify CNBC Africa's social business services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

* Incredible client service

* Credible analytics at my fingertips

* Ability to attach a monetary value to the online conversation generated on behalf of event sponsors and partners Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That some of my clients are slow on the uptake to realise the incredible value Brandseye can add to their events and products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the added pressures of working on a sporting event is that your sponsors and partners expect a tangible measure of their brand reach through your online conversations.

The Cape Town Festival of Running is one such event. While it has been running for 18 years, they have never had an online presence, until 2016.

Thanks to Brandseye's unique offering and structured reporting capabilities, I was able to provide accurate insights to my client throughout their marketing campaign, which allowed the extended team to make informed communication and business decisions. In addition, we are now able to provide current event partners with an accurate measure of their brand reach.

Through the BrandsEye platform, the data provided played a fundamental role in how we drove the communication strategy, while the overall information assist us in making recommendations for 2017.

I have worked with a number of SM monitoring and analytics platforms, and I always return to and recommend Brandseye. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like to engage to the real insight stories. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you have to appeal for an obvious topic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, 100% - It's good for social media community, where you get to know more about the brand awareness and some political structures.

I guess!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer services the most Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Community Manager & Social Media Analyst
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

The ease of use and always available support. The BrandsEye team (thanks Amy!) have always been on standby for queries we’ve had and have always come forward with great suggestions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn’t much to not like. I guess from a consolidation point of view we’d like to reply from within BrandsEye - but this may or may not already be happening. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re looking to monitor your brand online and draw better insights on what to do as a business, you need BrandsEye. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

BrandsEye helped setup our reporting templates which are now used on a monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc basis when needed. It also helps us make invaluable decisions in terms of planning around content and what campaigns we should run, simply because BrandsEye has given us a better overview of our audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

What I like most about the tool is that it gives my clients a competitive advantage I especially like the competitor analysis functionality as it allows me to view my clients against other players in their industry.

This functionality ensures I have accurate social insights not only for my client but all their major competitors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Due to the amount of information, there is an initial learning curve, but if one invests the time to learn the platform the benefits are huge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tool not only allows one to track what is being said about them and their competitors, but to find out what the conversations are really about, allowing one to eliminate the social noise and ensure my clients have accurate data that they can use to make informed business decisions.

Through their crowd integration into their software the mentions that go through the system take slang, sarcasm and local vernacular into account which is rather unique and ensures I get an accurate sentiment based view for my clients, allowing them to know how people really feel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Social Media Engineer
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

The ORM aspect of the tool is fantastic and if set up correctly, no mention or sentiment, good or bad slips through the cracks. The platform also uses a crowd to validate sentiment which is fantastic.

After training the system is fairly straight forward to use.

It's easy to export data as well and the dashboard itself gives you great visual graphics of your stats. It's also very easy to export and adjust the criteria required when monitoring your brand. Perfect for presentations.

The team are always on hand for support and are incredibly courteous.

By far the most powerful and comprehensive package in this price range at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I did find the training process a bit tough in the start but the team were very patient and are always available to assist when there I am unsure on how to do something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your brand needs to monitor mentions online, this is a must-have and not just a nice-to-have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tool currently helps us improve our strategy with regards to best times to post, which demographics are engaging most and as well as analysing our response times while also being a key component of our ORM.

Managing Director
Information Services
What do you like best?

By far the best feature is the ease of use and the intuitive nature of the BrandsEye platform. It is very easy to create reports and then export sections, raw data or even individual graphs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about the product or platform, but i would like to see the ability to create graphs and comparisons of data other than the standard templates that are provided. I have found myself exporting data and creating my own graphs from excel. This being said the exporting process is simple and the exports are well labeled and easy to manipulate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can definitely recommend the BrandsEye social media platform. It is easy to use, the support and customer service is great and it has saved me numerous hours every month having the BrandsEye crowd verify that the correct content is being picked up and that the sentiment of the coverage is correctly attributed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The value of the crowd and having actual people verify content adds immense value. The system also keeps learning and improves the quality of the reports that I generate for my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Games Manager / Product Manager-Owner / Project Manager / Editor / Gamesmaster
What do you like best?

Everyone I have interacted with BrandsEye has an awesome attitude and infectious passion for their industry. Working with them has introduced me to some incredible people! I am not sure of their recruitment strategy but they certainly get it right! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hardly anything. I would like to see more options for layouts and design choices or graphs etc, but the platform is outstanding! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking trends and sentiment as well as social media reach and ROI for specific campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication Management Officer
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

The pro's are EVERYTHING. They're a great company with fantastic customer service - always willing to help no matter what time of day and night. Their product is quite unique in a way that it is easy to get great community feedback and gauge exactly what your standing is with your clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cons is that it is always quite difficult for me to set up a dashboard and I always have to ask Matt to do it. They also do not have a section for scheduling as yet but I am sure they will. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please get a scheduling tool guys. It would be so much easier to use as opposed to replying from one platform and then scheduling from another. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us to know whether or not we are implementing the goals set out in our strategy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

Really good UI and fantastic, helpful support system. It's always great to know there's someone on the other side who will deal with your query quickly and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have only been using the platform for a few weeks. It can be tricky to wrap one's head around the terminology but some extra training and the Wiki Guide are extremely helpful to have if necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

BrandsEye will make reporting to donors/funders on reach and value easy to do. It's professional and solves the question of what reach we have on our social platforms and in social/ PR campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Social Media and Content Strategist
What do you like best?

I love the fact that nothing slips by when you are administering social listening via Brandseye. It is fantastic to have a tool that can be filtered on such a granular level. Having worked as a digital marketer for scores of years, I have used several tool and none of them hold a candle to Brandseye. To be able to have access to such granular data is a game-changer of note.

Apart from it technological prowess, I am fortunate to say that I have incredible support from Brandseye. Ricky Botha and Amy Mitchley have been nothing but helpful and courteous.As a support team they always go out of their way to assist me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can whole heartedly say nothing.... My experience with the product has always been great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are serious about digital implementation, your digital eco-system is incomplete without a full perspective on conversations surrounding your brand. Brandseye will supply you with the relevant data to make educated/strategic decisions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main area that it has helped with is pulling insights. By supplying us with viscous and accurate data, we are better equipped to conjure strategies, analyse and identify audiences and articulate sentiments on various topics. This sort of information is invaluable when it comes to aligning our campaigns with client objectives... In addition, it also assists with delivering more insightful campaign reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Lead
Financial Services
What do you like best?

After-sales support, quality of data, innovation of the platform, customize dashboards for reports, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I have no dislikes with the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social media listening is critical to any business and BrandsEye has allowed us to formulate our strategy with the insights gained from the platform. We are constantly learning from using BrandsEye to listen to our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

All the in-depth options for analytic reporting, daily reports being sent that allow you to check on your brands and products without having to access the system. Also the overall service provided by BrandsEye team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be wise to incorporate a tool to messure SnapChat since some brands are moving towards that specific social media platform.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real time responses from the audiences of each of the clients social media platforms being tracked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

Friendly staff, always someone to help. Nothing is too much trouble. Reports are accurate and detailed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a lot o "learn" for the new user. As the system is so detailed and your options vast - sometimes you can get lost in the navigation, setting up of things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

solving - online media monitoring, tracking of social media, influencers and accurate event reporting.

benefit - the social media value of an influencer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder, Director, Strategist, Project Manager
Internet
What do you like best?

Ease of creating and managing dashboards. Useful information within reports, especially automated sentiment allocation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Login via an emailed link is frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Listing to online conversations about our clients' brands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strategist
What do you like best?

The ease of exporting graphs as well as the ability to customise it within the dashboard makes it easy to important into presentations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Video tutorials within the app would help with using the portal. While training is offered it can be a bit much sending every new person to a training session. Maybe a host of tutorials or tasks that give a form of "accreditation" in the use of the brandseye tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has proved useful in formulating digital strategies as well as consumer prediction patterns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for BrandsEye?