Blinksale

4.8

Get paid, So you can get back to doing what you love

Work for Blinksale?

Learning about Blinksale?

Blinksale Reviews

Ask Blinksale a Question
Showing 3 Blinksale reviews
Blinksale review by Marjan S.
Marjan S.

"Affordable Invoicing Service"

What do you like best?

I like that the Blinksale is easy to use. When I first was first responsible for invoicing our clients at my job I was terrified. But Blinksale has made the process a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Customer Service can step their game up a little bit more. I called a couple times to sort out some issues I was having with the platform and the customer service rep I talked to had very little knowledge of what he was doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recomment Blinksale for customers who want a realible and affortable invoicing service. Blinksales makes it easy for companies to bill their client, as well as providing easy to pay options for customers.

I'm solving the business problem that arises when it comes time to bill our clients. I realized that Blinksale has made this process a breeze. It gives our clients an easy way to pay their invoices, which results in our creative agency getting our money for the services we provide.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Blinksale
Blinksale review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"Simple yet powerful cornerstones to our business"

What do you like best?

Blinksale does one thing really well -- send invoices and get paid. It's easy to use for me and my clients and doesn't hit me with all kinds of unnecessary features and fluff like many of the other invoicing apps. The customer service, when needed, has always been super as well… I talked directly with a real human and they are quick to take care of whatever questions I have. I also really like they have an iOS app now and seem to have a great team actively developing it.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if they had a robust service for making sure clients paid on time… like a digital timeline that could text them, email them, maybe even call them… it's rare but when it does happen, it would be nice… I don't know, maybe that's another service altogether.

The main benefit is I can now do more of what I love -- instead of dealing with all this stuff on the backend trying to put together invoices and hunting down the money I am owed… my clients love it too cause it makes it simple and easy to take care of my payment!

What Billing solution do you use?

Blinksale review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Blinksale saves my small business"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, quality invoices, exceptional customer service, great product!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about Blinksale. Would love to see an iPhone app.

Making invoicing and billing painless and easy. Love that Blinksale does this for me.

There are not enough reviews of Blinksale for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Zoho Invoice Logo
Zoho Invoice
Zoho Invoice is an online invoicing app that is designed to help you create beautiful invoices, track payments and get paid faster.
Invoice2go Logo
Invoice2go
Invoice2go is a mobile app for small businesses to send invoices, track expenses and more, straight from their phone, tablet or computer.
ZipBooks Logo
ZipBooks
4.8
ZipBooks is an online invoicing program designed for small businesses. It is 100% free, forever.
BillQuick Logo
BillQuick
3.6
BillQuick is an online accounting and project management system that can be used to handle day by day or hour per hour time tracking.
Chargent Logo
Chargent
Chargent payment processing for Salesforce. 100% native credit card/ACH payment processing on Opportunities, Cases, Chargent Orders, or Force.com sites.
Therap Logo
Therap
Therap provides secure, online documentation, communication, billing and reporting to the intellectual disability community.
FinancialForce Billing Logo
FinancialForce Billing
FinancialForce Billing gives you the tools to automate your billing process, making sure that what your customer ordered is exactly what you invoice. Take the heavy lifting out of your invoicing process by eliminating manual intervention, automatically send bills to your customers and reduce the time it takes to get paid.
and.co Logo
and.co
A free service that gives freelancers more time to do what they love their work. Invoicing, Contracts, Proposals, Expense Tracking, Time Tracking and Task Management. AND CO helps you save time, so you can focus on the work you love.
PayPal Invoicing Logo
PayPal Invoicing
PayPal Invoicing makes it fast and simple to create and send professional, customizable invoices to your clients, even if they don’t have a PayPal account. Easily set up recurring invoices, send payment reminders, track outstanding payments, and provide records for your clients. And, with customizable templates and data fields, your clients can provide you with the information they need on their invoice for easier tax reporting. PayPal Invoicing can help you get paid faster – 78% of all PayPal Invoice payments are made within one day from the time the invoice is sent.* It’s free to create and send an invoice – you only pay when you get paid. *Source: PayPal Data, September 2018.
invoicely Logo
invoicely
Invoicely is a free online billing and invoicing platform, makes it easy to send, manage, and track invoices, estimates and bills through a simple, easy-to-use interface.

Learning about Blinksale?

* We monitor all Blinksale reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.