Blinksale Reviews & Product Details

Blinksale Overview

What is Blinksale?

The easiest way to invoice online.

Blinksale Details

Get paid, So you can get back to doing what you love

Streamlined invoicing

DoubleWide Partners
Dallas, TX

Blinksale Screenshots

Blinksale Reviews

Showing 3 Blinksale reviews
Already have Blinksale?
What do you like best?

I like that the Blinksale is easy to use. When I first was first responsible for invoicing our clients at my job I was terrified. But Blinksale has made the process a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer Service can step their game up a little bit more. I called a couple times to sort out some issues I was having with the platform and the customer service rep I talked to had very little knowledge of what he was doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recomment Blinksale for customers who want a realible and affortable invoicing service. Blinksales makes it easy for companies to bill their client, as well as providing easy to pay options for customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm solving the business problem that arises when it comes time to bill our clients. I realized that Blinksale has made this process a breeze. It gives our clients an easy way to pay their invoices, which results in our creative agency getting our money for the services we provide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Patrick Dodd of Blinksale

Thanks for the feedback Marjan. We actually take great pride in our customer service, and always want to make sure we give the best experience.

Thanks for using Blinksale!

AP
What do you like best?

Blinksale does one thing really well -- send invoices and get paid. It's easy to use for me and my clients and doesn't hit me with all kinds of unnecessary features and fluff like many of the other invoicing apps. The customer service, when needed, has always been super as well… I talked directly with a real human and they are quick to take care of whatever questions I have. I also really like they have an iOS app now and seem to have a great team actively developing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if they had a robust service for making sure clients paid on time… like a digital timeline that could text them, email them, maybe even call them… it's rare but when it does happen, it would be nice… I don't know, maybe that's another service altogether. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main benefit is I can now do more of what I love -- instead of dealing with all this stuff on the backend trying to put together invoices and hunting down the money I am owed… my clients love it too cause it makes it simple and easy to take care of my payment! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Blinksale
G2
What do you like best?

Ease of use, quality invoices, exceptional customer service, great product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about Blinksale. Would love to see an iPhone app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making invoicing and billing painless and easy. Love that Blinksale does this for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Blinksale for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

QuickBooks Desktop Pro Logo
QuickBooks Desktop Pro
(1,541)
Quickbooks Desktop Pro. Organize all your business finances in one place. Track your money, import from your bank, and always be ready for taxes. It's accounting software made easy.
NetSuite Logo
NetSuite
3.9
(1,145)
NetSuite is a cloud ERP solution, providing a suite of applications, from accounting and financial planning, to warehouse management, ecommerce, inventory management and beyond.
BigTime Logo
BigTime
Everything you ever wanted in a time management app. Industry-savvy time tracking. One-click invoicing. Customizable reports. Seamless QuickBooks integration.
FreshBooks Logo
FreshBooks
A fast way to invoice clients, track time & run your small business in the cloud. Join all of FreshBooks users who are making billing painless. Try it Free!
Replicon PSA Logo
Replicon PSA
Replicon is a cloud-based time tracking and expense system.
FinancialForce Financial Management ERP Logo
FinancialForce Financial Management ERP
3.8
FinancialForce Financial Management ERP is a full-featured financial system that takes a fresh approach to keeping track of the numbers, built on Force.com.
Bill.com Logo
Bill.com
Bill.com, a leading digital business payments company, helps automate your accounts payable (AP) process and saves you up to 75% of the time typically spent.
Avaza Logo
Avaza
Cloud Professional Services Automation software for small-to-medium sized businesses. Includes fully-integrated Project Management, Collaboration, Time Tracking, Expense Management Quoting & Invoicing. 100% Mobile friendly.
Zuora Logo
Zuora
3.8
Zuora is a subscription billing, commerce, & finance platform that enables your subscription business to succeed.
Wave Logo
Wave
The world's fastest growing small business accounting software.
Do you work for Blinksale?

Blinksale Categories on G2