AppFollow Reviews & Product Details

AppFollow Overview

What is AppFollow?

AppFollow is an app management platform for timely decisions and actions. Its review management and review analytics platform, App Store Optimization (ASO) tools, and dashboards for monitoring mobile app data, ratings & reviews, and organic growth helps mobile apps and games stay on track and manage critical data changes with ease. AppFollow is a crucial tool for Customer Support, Marketing, ASO and Product Management teams that want their apps and games take the first position on app stores' top charts. With AppFollow you can: — automate your support routine with auto- replies, -tags,-translate and report a concern features; — monitor, analyse and respond to user reviews in email, dashboard, Slack or other integrations; — aggregate user reviews and turn it into actionable feedback; — find product insights; — build a seamless collaboration between Customer Support, Product and Marketing teams; — track your competitors apps & reviews — increase your organic downloads with our ASO Tools — analyse performance of your app — set up delivery of sales, ranks, ratings and reviews reports directly to your inbox — track reviews for your Amazon products & Amazon apps & games AppFollow supports 5 stores (App Store, Google Play, Microsoft Store and Mac App Store, Amazon), integrates with 30+ services like email, Slack, Zendesk, Salesforce, Helpshift, Intercom and more.

AppFollow Details
English, Russian

A single platform that benefits everyone involved in running a mobile app from product, marketing, analytics to support and community teams. Integrate with over 30 services you already use: Salesforce, Zendesk, Tableau, etc.

AppFollow is a worldwide leader of app management.

AppFollow
2015
Helsinki, Finland
@AppFollowIO

AppFollow Videos

AppFollow Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the AppFollow community
Have you used AppFollow before?

AppFollow Reviews

Showing 97 AppFollow reviews
Already have AppFollow?
What do you like best?

Semantic Analysis: You can check the trends of users. You can spot trends in positive or negative words.

Reply to Review: You can resolve reviews from multiple stores all on one site.

Auto Replies: Build efficient response processes. We've increased the number of responses by 2.3 times in 3 days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The server was unstable. It has decreased a lot in recent months, but it has occurred particularly frequently during high-duty hours.

We've been in touch several times, and it resolved quickly, but it was a bit uncomfortable to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need overall management and maintenance of your store, it is highly recommended. If you are a company that needs help, improve it with the advice of our Customer Success team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are in charge of many apps, so we needed a lot of resources to respond to reviews.

However, it can be processed efficiently with a small number of people. Before AF, the review response rate was around 30%, but now it is over 90%.

Since we can check all store information in AF, our work efficiency has increased considerably. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

I like that I can easily filter through the reviews based on the date & that our support team is notified about any positive or negative review so that they can get back to users almost instantly. This makes our users feel heard :) Having AppFollow has helped us streamline our mobile review management. It's also great to be able to see how we rank against our competitor's bases on keywords. We are also able to see what users like the most about our app and what they like the least. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be notified if our app gets featured anywhere in the app store :) Also if a representative can have a 1:1 with us once or twice a year to show us if we are using the platform to the best of its ability. There might be some features that we are not using that we could benefit from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. This has ensured that we are able to provide fast support to our mobile users

2. AppFollow has helped our support team get notified whenever there is a review so that they can reach out accordingly to the user to learn more about their experience

3. With AppFollow we are able to stay on top of how our app is doing in terms of ratings. If there's an issue we see frequently we take quick action on it & escalate it

4. It has helped us with our online reputation management to make sure that we stand out whenever people are looking for a solution similar to ours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

App follow gives very up to date info for applications.

Love seeing the featured timeline and the changes made for updates. Highlighting in green what's new and marking in red what's changed.

All super clear!

App follow focuses on the key data points to track your apps presence and performance.

Super easy to respond to reviews in just a few seconds.

You can also see which reviews have been featured and you're prompted to respond in order to improve ASO.

Super easy to check how apps performance in specific countries.

It's also great for checking out screenshots and videos used by apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Obviously the answer here is nothing.

The site used to be a tiny bit out dated but now has a clean new design.

It would be great if they could send notifications for features etc like some other services do.

Adding integration to view marketing ads across social used by competitors would be powerful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping up to date with Appstore description changes.

Tracking worldwide features that you don't catch elsewhere!

It's also ideal for tracking competitor apps to measure changes and stay on top.

App follow gives me information that Appstore connect doesn't give itself. If it wan't for app follow I would not have know the extent to which our app was features globally. There simply isn't anywhere else that gives you the information so clearly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

AppFollow combines a lot of must-have features for monitoring stores and replying to reviews. Useful filters, the possibility to add tags, autotranslation, reviews export, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a support manager, I am not actually happy with the reply limit, I understand that it could be expanded, but it's sometimes stressfull to always think about the limit. There are many factors that affect the number of reviews - bugs, new updates, marketing campains etc. and this number can vary dramatically. I want to use your optional features like auto-replies, and agent performance, but again, if we reach the limit at some point, there will be no use in them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Each store and each project is integrated in one tool, which is very convenient. The filter options make it possible to find any needed review or group of reviews, the navigation is simple and intuitive. Featured and updated reviews are marked so you cannot miss them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
What do you like best?

Organic Traffic & ASO is the perfect tool for beginners and advanced ASO specialists. We use it regularly for tracking positions and checking our hypotheses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seems that the data is being updated with an unpredictable delay but we are not sure of it. Also we expect lower rates for startups and longer trial period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We identify the most effective keywords and track the applied changes. It is very convenient to do this in one place, and not create many Excel sheets and use different services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A useful tool for optimizing ASO especially the keyword suggestion and keyword spy. Amazing UI, really useful, complete set of tools to help marketers to find the right way to promote the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would you please extend the free trial a little bit longer? And some of the dashboards cannot see all information on one page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you looking for a tool to help your ASO, AppFollow is the one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our product has recently launched on the App Store, and we try to do better on how to properly optimize the app for ASO. AppFollow helps us learn from our competitor, knowing what keywords will search when they looking for an app like ours. This service is amazing if you want to make your app stand out from the crowd. I would personally recommend anyone to use this service to accomplish the ASO goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The most valuable features for our business are:

- Tags and tags chart – you can use tags for reviews and get detailed analytics to understand your customers' main requests and wishes. It brings valuable insights and helps to make important product development decisions.

– Templates – you can use pre-defined responses, which saves time to reply significantly.

– Auto-replies – let you set up automatic responses based on the keywords. It helps to reduce the time and effort for your team and for the customer to get help swiftly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tags are only available through a single app collection. If you create another app collection, you can't use tags, that you have already. You have to create new tags instead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would definitely recommend Appfollow for first-class user support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Appfollow really helps to reduce response time. Also, it brings up extensive analytics and gives our team valuable product development insights based on our customers' main interests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UI/UX Designer and App Developer
What do you like best?

The keywords researching and live ranking is probably the best and most accurate ever in the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I strongly believe in letting users fiddle around more with a product rather than cutting things short. May be trial period of at least 30 days would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a beginner and a small agency or individual, App follow is the best way to get your ASO done. Trust me it's worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ranking my apps in the google play store and finding the right keywords from competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

AppFollow offers an easy way to auto-tag user reviews and allow the ability to auto reply based on pre-set templates. This enables our team to quickly automate certain actions based on keywords.

The Release Insights allow us to perform "health checks" and quickly gauge how well each version is doing.

The translation tool can be useful when receiving daily/weekly/monthly email reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Load time for each menu tabs and/or filters can often take a bit longer to process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

• Measure agents performance + SLA and track the countries rating change based on engagement

• Simplify and automate the engagement process

• Automate replies and bulk actions

• Topics analysis and creation

• Daily version health check by topic, type of bugs and sentiment score

• Review of our translation in context

• Tracks keywords performance and Analyze the ASO strategy of our competitors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have personally enjoyed the responsiveness and attention that App Follow pays to its customers. While at NBC, we had a desire for new reporting and graphical charts to report on our progress, and shortly after we shared this sentiment with App Follow, they came out with the exact functionality we wanted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like AppFollow to be in the United States so that I can thank them in person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the need for monitoring our customer's reviews in the app stores. They do a great job at data visualization and also at being able to track cool things like user sentiment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UI/UX/Visual Designer
What do you like best?

- The data is accurate

- It is easy to get tons of new keywords Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Prices. I wish I could get a special deal! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for any owner of a mobile app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- I was managed to find additional keywords which I couldn't even think about Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

I love Appfollow's integration with slack. At our company we heavily rely on slack integrations to ensure nothing is missed. With Appfollow's integration I can get all my notifications straight on my dedicated slack channel then choose to translate or reply!

And also Appfollows customer support is very attentive and supportive to any issues i previously faced! Gives me the confidence to contact them anytime I face an issue or question and know that this will be solved or answered:) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I love it! I wish we could have an updated version on android :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reputation mainly - being able to respond to our customer base is crucial being a positive or negative review. Using appfollow gives me the benefit to instantly be notified and allows me to respond to our reviews accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Affordable and customizable pricing plans. Many options included in the base subscription. Responsive support. Huge keywords' database. Accurate estimates. Clear dashboards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have some kind of constructor to customize your plan instead of requesting support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask to activate trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ASO, keywords optimization. It's really cheaper than many other ASO services. And you can dive into analytics to find capabilities to grow organic.

Also, you could add a lot of templates & automate work with reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Amazing responsive UI, really useful statistics, complete set of tools to promote your app. I also like that I can easily manage my presence in dozens of countries with few clicks on one page. I tried a lot of other services, but this one is surely number one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I like everything. The only disadvantage for me probably is low limits for free and cheap plans. The rest is amazing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have recently launched my product on the App Store, and I have not known how to properly optimize my app for ASO. I haven't known before I have run into AppFollow. This service is amazing if you want to make your app stand out from the crowd. I have brought thousands for users to my app just by optimizing it using App Follow. I would recommend anyone to use this service to accomplish the ASO goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customer support, graphs and reporting reviews. They actually listen to people who use the tool and strive to make it better - it's really nice Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's often something wrong with the review part of the tool. Sometimes it works really slowly and I have to open it in two different tabs - but then it suddenly works ok again. I would also appreciate it if the team would warn customers there's something wrong with the tool at the moment, as I use AppFollow every workday and plan my tasks with AppFollow in mind as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great if you're looking for a tool that can collect and store the data you input there - f.e. classifying the reviews. It provides you with quick graphs on almost everything you need as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I personally answer reviews using AppFollow. I enjoy adding tags, changing the color of the tags, graphs are also really neat. They've added the report button a some time ago - an amazing feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Olga Padulosi of AppFollow

Hi Diana,

Thanks for your feedback and review of AppFollow!

Apologize for the performance issues you faced when working with reviews. Our team now works on making reviews part of the platform even more stable. We do also plan to implement email notifications for all AppFollow users when something goes wrong with integrations and responses along with the status page where users would be able to check if all systems are operational.

Diana, thanks again for your feedback, and we glad to know that you like our support team and charts in the AppFollow! Appreciate your time for submitting this review.

What do you like best?

Easy and quick overview of all the information I need. i can track several apps and simply switching between them. In one place, I can see the ratings and their chart in time for selected time period, which is great. I can track the number of new ratings on daily basis. The same is for reviews, you can easily watch their structure, walk through detailed report and even read them with original texts from store. The reviews detail can be exported into excel, which is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took me some time to deal with new interface, but after while, it is much better than the old one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I need to track ratings and reviews and identify the possible app problems in advance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to track app analytics on different app stores, interact with reviewers, tag comments by topic and create reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times the app is not very intuitive. It could be more user friendly, making the processes that already exist smoother, for example, answering to member reviews. The interface could also be cleaner, and it should allow for more automation of functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In spite of the tool needing some improvement, I overall recommend it for anyone who needs to analyze the performance of their apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of our app performance in the app stores and interacting with reviewers. Getting analytics of complaints and positive comments, which can be used for app improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most helpful part is the graphs which work as guides to track patters and fluctuations in reviews in the app stores. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I found that it took a while to really understand how to use the tools fully. The interface isn't always intuitive and it took an adjustment to learn how to use it with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a customer support agent, the best feature is being able to respond easily to users and encourage them to reach out to our support desk to make sure that all issues are being addressed. AppFollow helps to strengthen the relationship between the CS team and the users, to make sure that everyone is enjoying the app as best as they can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tracking of featured reviews,

the variety of filters AppFollow offers,

a user-friendly way of managing store reviews,

responsive support team) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not what I dislike, it's rather 'What I would improve'.

It would mean a world to us if you start sending notifications when a review gets deleted) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are managing users' reviews and collect their feedback about the app with the help of AppFollow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Got almost all the features to reply to users' reviews. Using tags is very helpful to understand what difficulties users are facing and what should be improved. Also using them do make reports. Got great analytics tools - help marketing team in further product development. AppFollow team continues to add more helpful features all the time which is very nice! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some cons as well. Mass replies feature is needed since all reviews should be answered manually. Auto-reply feature doesn't give desired functionality due to its settings limitations. AppFollow reports export gives you very raw data, practically useless without further manipulation. There are some inconsistencies in presenting the same data in different UI sections due to theirs settings peculiarity. All this already been transmitted to AppFollow support team:) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using this tool to easily give replies to users and gather feedback. Making reports for our supervisors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Olga Padulosi of AppFollow

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks so much for your review and feedback! We really appreciate it!

Your feedback about the bulk reply functionality has been passed to our product team. Sorry to hear that reports export also requires some additional work that needs to be done. We have a very thorough explanation of your needs with these reports in our internal feature requests management system and the product team is studying it now. We will definitely keep you updated.

Again, thanks so much for your review and for being such a loyal AppFollow customer!

What do you like best?

Product is easy for our teams to use, I especially love the app comparison, review analytics and integration with Slack. Also their support team is very responsive and knowledgable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No downsides or dislikes to mention at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great way to consolidate and analyse our apps and our competitors across the app stores, helping us keep track of trends in our industry and makes it easy for our teams to manage ASO and respond to reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

It helps a lot in the daily work of our marketers - track search top, improve metadata, work with reviews Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you want not to update the data every day, but hourly. But there is a manual update request for that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping the top positions of our applications in the search for App Store and Google Play, and moving up the top Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

API access and the smooth process to add a App. The weekly reports are useful and CSV files are awesome Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The graphics could be more elaborated with interation features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A single repository to all our cliets' App reviews. AppFollow help us in the Growth initiatives Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that there is an opportunity to structure the feedbacks ad get even better insights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be extremely helpful to be notified if one of our apps becomes featured in the app store. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With both our Android and iOS app I'm able to view the keyword and position of our app for that keyword. I'm also able to toggle the dates and see the history positioning. Not only is this available for US app stores but global app stores. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.