Apex Chat Reviews & Product Details

Apex Chat Overview

What is Apex Chat?

ApexChat has been providing Live Chat Software and Chat Agents businesses since 2008. They boost website conversion with industry-trained live chat agents who provide standard 24/7 coverage. ApexChat offers no long-term commitment with per-for-performance pricing. The company prides itself on outstanding customer service. They also place an emphasis on innovation. Beyond live chat they: - Are optimized for mobile devices. - Offer a Facebook Messenger integration - Offer an SMS Text-to-Chat solution - Have live chat agents who speak Spanish They also offer white-label opportunities for marketing agencies. https://www.apexchat.com/

Apex Chat Details
English, Spanish

Apex Chat provides Live Chat software and service that helps online businesses turn valuable advertising clicks into customers

Apex Chat
2008
Pleasanton, CA
@ApexChat
868 Twitter followers

Apex Chat Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Apex Chat community
Have you used Apex Chat before?

Apex Chat Reviews

Showing 7 Apex Chat reviews
Already have Apex Chat?
What do you like best?

Each chat agent is super helpful with any potential lead. They do a great job of evaluating the problem and eliciting thorough answers which can be difficult in a legal environment. Their customer service is always top-notch. I have also always been impressed by the speed at which the transcripts arrive to us and allow us to engage the customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We recently switched website providers, so my only dislike is that our new providers are not carrying ApexChat. Otherwise, I cannot think of anything Apexchat could do differently. We've been very happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There is a very strong online presence in the legal community, so the ability for prospects to chat is super important to our business. The availability for prospects to reach out this way is extremely beneficial. I myself prefer a chat function over a phone call on occasion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Support Assistant
What do you like best?

I have been using Apex Chat for the longest time now, and I love all the features. One of the things I like about Apex Chat is that I am not only able to chat and communicate with my visitors, but also I get a change of converting them to potential customers. It is easy to use with the self-explanatory commands. I have also noticed that our customers are happy and satisfied with our services whenever they get an instant reply. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Apex Chat does not store conversations for a long time. If you need to refer to some information, you will not get it. Additionally, when the visitor deletes the chat, you will not be able to see it on your end. I believe that chats and conversations should be recorded for references. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Apex Chat meets all the requirements you need for effective and efficient communication with your customers. I would recommend it to business owners who have a large number of clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Apex Chat has helped my company to resolve our customer's issues immediately. I also share files with members of our organization. Most potential customers are not ready to pick up calls when called, but with Apex Chat, they can always read the chats and communicate at their own time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder, Owner
Architecture & Planning
What do you like best?

I liked the concept of having an option for website visitors to ask questions, get 'qualified' and have those leads forwarded to us (me) to move forward. Their pop up window appearance and function appeared fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

"Operators" simply could not execute the "Script" that was carefully developed with the powers that be at Apex. In the beginning I was getting "leads" (which were anything BUT qualified leads) and the getting invoiced for these names. We refined the script to where it should've been foolproof ... but turned out not to be. They would send me/bill me for leads WELL outside the area defined. They missed the mark on WHAT service(s) I actually provided. It couldn't have been simpler. My take away ... the operators were somehow getting compensated on leads submitted. It proved more frustrating than beneficial. When I expressed my frustration, putting them on notice I would "pull the plug" ... they pulled the plug without taking the time to call, understand my frustration, "ask" what was going on. Again, good concept ... poor execution. I will look into another service provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They need to fully understand your business and what it IS you do. They didn't in my case. Referring Automobile prospects, Maybe prospects for legal firms, doctors, etc. Maybe this works. But screening and "qualifying" potential Leads. They failed. As far as pricing ... IF they screened properly ... zero issue with cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'd like to leverage more leads with those visiting our website. Zero benefits were realized with using Apex Chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Law Practice
What do you like best?

Nothing . I disconnected my service. I had to switch providers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My service never worked properly. The calls never connected to my office. The agents were terrible and would drop calls or hang up before getting client information. The transcripr was supposed to be texted to me and was not. The tech from Apex claimed my phone (I phone 8 plus) was go blame and made me spend hours on phone with apple. It was not apple. But Apex was unable to fix the issues after three months. Another provider has no such issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was trying to have clients access me 24/7. It did. It work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Connor McGann of Apex Chat

Hello Susan,

The problem was with the entire message not appearing in the text messaging format using the AT&T cellular network. The message was, however, delivered by email and populating the internally used reporting portal.

We sincerely apologize for not being able to solve the problem with AT&T; but it was not something under our control. We thank you for your patience throughout the process of trying to solve the problem and wish you all the best in the future.

Vice President, Digital Marketing
What do you like best?

Apex does an excellent job of converting chat participants to leads. They put a lot of work into developing strong scripts for their chat operators. The call connect feature is very effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their reporting dashboard is pretty bare bones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Many web visitors from paid digital campaigns just aren’t ready to pick up the phone. The chat feature activated users in a way that feels safe and not obligating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

The IM feature is easy to use. The connection sometimes doesn't work with the server but that's every once in a while. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The timing out and not connecting to the server. It takes a while for the page to load too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fast and simplistic to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

+Ease of use between IT support team and staff members

+IT staff members are able to jump right into staff member's computer

+Can immediately enter through a host name Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-Sometimes it takes longer than usually for IT staff to enter staff computer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have no business problems. If there's anything to resolve, it's not in my hands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.