ADP Payroll Services

Get payroll services built for businesses your size.

Work for ADP Payroll Services?

Learning about ADP Payroll?

Compare ADP Payroll Services to Similar Solutions

ADP Payroll Services Reviews

Showing 93 ADP Payroll reviews
Zarina S.

"Easy to use! "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It is very simple and easy to use. What's great about it is that you can access information very quickly and see any information you need for the employees. You're able to make any necessary adjustment in regards to salary or health deductions very easily. You can also access your paychecks and benefits very easily.

What do you like best?

What I like best about ADP is that it's very easy to use and it has a good user experience and interface so it's pretty intuitive in regards to how to use it.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about ADP, I think the only thing that could use improvement is the process during open enrollment time when you have to sign up for benefits, sometimes it gets confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I think when considering a tool like ADP Payroll you have to think of the primary reason and use-case for the tool and what problems you are trying to solve and when evaluating and seeing a demo you have the account executive/solution consultant walk you through the process if you're in HR or accounts and would be using the tool to set it up for your employees and have the rep walk you through the use-experience for employees who would use it to access paycheck and benefits info.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ADP Payroll Services
Presh B.

"ADP Payroll has been one of the most convenient ways to track and submit work hours."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

During Camp Galileo, all employees were required to use ADP Payroll as the method to clock in and out of work. ADP Payroll is convenient for the current day and age because it is available as both a web site and a phone application. Most of the employees were able to download the ADP application onto their phones in order to clock in and out.

What do you like best?

The best characteristic of ADP Payroll is the ease of the phone application. Using the application on my phone took less than a minute to login and clock in. Sometimes we forgot to clock in or out, but the camp director was able to easily manually submit the in and or out times.

What do you dislike?

Although one of the advantages of this program is the ease of use due to the phone application, it did not require specific location in order to allow clock in. Therefore, it would have been completely possible for employees to be dishonest about the clock in or clock out time.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Easy to use time tracking (only clocking in and out) system. However, you may want to keep an eye on the employees to be sure that they are clocking in only when they are at work.

What Payroll Services solution do you use?

"User Friendly"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP Payroll Services helped me track my monthly paychecks.t It had a virtual copy of my timesheet and pay stub.

What do you like best?

I like that I could check how many hours I worked through this service and the corresponding taxes that were deducting from my paycheck

What do you dislike?

I should be able to check my work application to double check if I entered all my information correctly through this service. I could not find the application on the website at all.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Overall it is pretty easy way for your employees to check how they are doing in terms of how many hours they are working and how much they are being compensated for their time. This makes it easier on the HR coordinators because employees can check on their own time to see if there are any mistakes on the their paychecks.

ADP allows employers and employees to both view time sheets and paychecks.

Other

"My experience with ADP so far "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I had Somewhat recently started working with a company that uses ADP to track and distribute pay roll when appropriate.

What do you like best?

I enjoy the accessibility and basic paperless concept as it allows me to see when a direct deposit has been made and or is processing as well as what exactly is being deposited, what roles And hours I’m receiving payments for, as well as how much goes towards which taxes and other expenses. This is the first time I did not need to wait for a paystub to know what and why I was Getting what I was Getting and I find it quite convenient so far.

What do you dislike?

I have had coworkers with some issues, such as having different and or reasonably delayed payments, even for direct deposits. For example, the day my direct deposit had already been processed, others were still waiting or having theirs being processed. There were also some people who had not received their deposits fairly late compared to others. They noted that it had been a reoccurring thing for them and was inconvenient because they had rent and bills to pay.

TG
Team Member in Graphic Design

"Better features and usability than Paycom"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We switched from Paycom to ADP last year for our payroll services, but it does much more than that.

What do you like best?

The app is outstanding for the most part. I like that I can see at a glance my compensation as a pie graph (which has the option to have actual numbers hidden for privacy). I like that I can see how much PTO I have saved up vs scheduled and taken for the year. It's also really helpful to have tax information available right there in the app. I also like that I can view previous tax statements from any other employer I've worked for in the past that have used ADP for their payroll service.

What do you dislike?

In the mobile App, when requesting PTO, it automatically approves a request without my supervisor needing to do anything on his end. Apparently, this is an issue that has been brought to the attention of our ADP rep, but has not been remedied in the several months since we've been a client. Also, the PTO request function has some UX issues. For example, when selecting a week's worth of time for PTO, upon creating the request (but before submission), it will default to 1 hour per day, so it would look like I want to request only 5 hours off instead of 40 hours. So then I need to edit each day's PTO separately. Fair enough. When I tap the box to edit the hours per day where the 1 has been entered by default, the expected behavior is that the 1 would disappear when I start typing a new number... so I'm typing 8, but it inserts this after the 1, which results in 18... backspace...backspace...8... done. It's just a little thing, but it seems like this issue should be fixed.

Going deeper, if parameters could be changed at the initial stage of the PTO request, it would make the process easier and faster. So if I was requesting 5 consecutive days off, there should be an input or checkbox that allows me to set "all day" (8 hours) or a specific number of hours for each day that I'm requesting off. Maybe there could even be a setting that would allow employer admins to allow PTO in specific hourly blocks—e.g. our company allows 4 and 8 hours blocks to be taken per day. This might be more of a drop-down number selection that could have exclusions set in the backend so that only specific numbers could be selected.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely have employees sign up and take advantage of using the app for self-management of withholding and direct deposit, as well as paperless paystubs.

OF
Other in Financial Services

"Easy Userface"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP payroll services assisted in the ease of making sure we were paid all we were owed on time. On the website we are able to update our direct deposit information as well as make changes to our personal information.

What do you like best?

I like that it is very easy to see where paystubs are and tax forms. Also the stubs are very clear on the platform meaning you know exactly what deductions were taken and how much.

What do you dislike?

I get paid on Thursdays and the payroll system always shows the paystub on fridays

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

To make a partner code so your employees can download the app and use the website to track their pay

Our pay is sporadic and most of the time we aren’t paid for full hours. Being able to see the paystubs helps us show our employer the hours they missed.

Chandra B.

"ADP Payroll Service"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our company uses it for online payroll. Helps you keep track of hours worked, PTO time off, vacation time and much more.

What do you like best?

I like that i can this online program from anywhere with internet. I can view how much vacation time i have left along with any paid time off that i may have. i can keep track of my weekly hours from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that i do not like about it. I use it to turn in my time and keep track of my hours. very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recomment ADP payroll to other businesses.

It helps our employees keep track of their hours worked, vacation time, pto time and you can easily view previous pay periods.

MR
Manager/Operations in Retail

"Payroll Platform with User Friendly Interface"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My company uses ADP for all payroll and timeclock uses.

What do you like best?

I have gone to many companies and found that ADP is always used. I never used the website like that, but once I did I was blown away. I can get all my W-2 info, vacation accruals and sick time and if necessary I can clock in from the site!!

What do you dislike?

I can’t say that I have any problems with ADP. They are always working to make sure we get the beat version of the product with the updates that make sense to the employees and makes our payroll experiences very easy and convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Perfect company with which to do all payroll business with.

Keeping track of employee time cards

Utilizing clock in and clock out features to make for seamless and accurate punches

Having the ability to sign in at the office or remotely

Joanna B.

"Wonderful product"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Automating our payroll services in order to make it quicker, easier and more accurate.

What do you like best?

Everything. All of the info is easily stored, accessed and updated as needed. There is no concern if it needs to be done from home. It is the most accurate payroll compared to the previous provider and we cannot say enough about their customer service. If there needs to be an adjustment made it can easily be done without having to ask for help/

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. This has changed everything about the way we do payroll. We never have to worry if the staff will get paid or not.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

This is the way to go. Stop looking any further

Manager/Operations

"Simple To Use Payroll Tracker"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use ADP EZLM to track our hourly timecard punches and PTO.

What do you like best?

I appreciate ADP's ability to sync with our time clock hand scanner that records employee punches. I also like the ability to create specialized reports. For example, I can create a report for select work codes and roles for any specified period of time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that ADP does not link with our other system - Purely HR. In addition, the user interface feels a little outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

ADP has a wide range of available tools - from time card tracking to 401k management and beyond. If you are a looking for an adequate all-in-one solution, ADP could be right for you.

zuber k.

"ADP is the best office manager, it gives perfect & clear picture."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP helped in maintaining a proper record of Login hours and the productivity of all employees. ADP is the best software and a good example of time management.

What do you like best?

With the help of ADP paystub is not required because we can easily track our login hours, the tax deducted and the hours which I am getting paid off. This is the best software for running the payroll

What do you dislike?

There is nothing which I dislike about ADP because this robotic function gives the exact login hours and exact productivity of an employee, ADP has benefited a lot to many companies

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

ADP must be used by every company to maintain a good flow and healthy atmosphere.

Michael D.

"Cannot believe I took this long to switch. LOVE IT"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have revamped our payroll since our office manager left. She was still faxing the pay reports to our old provider.... I had a colleague refer me to ADP and I have never been happier. ADP has solved the problem of errors, faxing, late receipt etc. We use all of ADP's features (zip recruiter and more). Our payroll has never been easier or more accurate

What do you like best?

I love that we have a dedicated person to go to if we need and that it can all be done online from anywhere I am at the time payroll needs to be submitted. I love that the money I pay for ADP is put to good use as I have had no issues since the switch

What do you dislike?

I guess it could be cheaper but I am certainly not complaining.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are using anything else, switch now.

MD
Manager/Operations in Design

"Money Is Mandatory So Make it Move"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP is used so widely at the national level for payroll tracking and payment management, that building familiarity in this program as a manager or as an employee will only improve your skills for future payroll responsibilities. Ensure that your employees will get paid, even if you have to be away from work.

What do you like best?

I like how quickly ADP can turn around electronic payments and maintain a work history that is accessible for both employees and employers. When using this software, I liked that it felt like I was just in Excel editing a few fields, and that resulted in my employees getting their needs met.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, my main frustration with ADP has been the delay in turn-around for first time direct deposit payments to new employees. I dislike it when new employees have to wait for a paper check for their first time, and those processing delays can create micro-hardships for new employees in transition.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Considering that ADP really sets the national standard for payroll services and processing, it's probably time to get on board!

Fion C.

"ADP Payroll"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP help our company to provide payroll servoces. It provides payroll for more than 80 employees. It helps to payroll normal salary, commissions, expense reimbursements, bonus and others things. In addition, it helps to deduct tax, benefit paid by employees.

What do you like best?

It is simple and organized. I can assess the employees information and data so quickly.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to go back if you made some mistakes while working on payroll. ADP can't withhold employees payments.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Be careful what you entered on ADP, when you made mistakes, It is very hard to go back and change. It helps to keep track on the tax employees and employers paid. It also provide tax forms and all other statements.

Allen P.

"I love adp"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I love the fact it notifies me if an employee does not clock out. This is a simple program

What do you like best?

The fact that it notifies me of any problems with employees clock times procedures

What do you dislike?

I hate the fact it is so hard to navigate from employee to employees

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Just do it

It’s much easier to report payroll and tax information

Shannon O.

"Very easy to use!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use ADP Payroll in our office to access our paystubs and get a closer look at our payroll finances.

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the site. I think the layout is quite pleasing to the eye and I've never needed help navigating the site.

What do you dislike?

I really do not like that every time I log in, I have to reset my password. We don't need to log in very often but every time I do it seems to have an expired password.

Ariane D.

"Good if you don't use a Mac"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use this application for the Pay Roll service. Instead of sending all the paycheck statement by mail, we sue the online statement to save the environment.

What do you like best?

Pretty simple to use and everything is clear. You can have all your statement at the same place. Paycheck statement but also paper to do your taxes.

What do you dislike?

If you use a Mac or Apple computer, you cannot open the statements. You have to connect with a Windows or other computer systems to have access to your statements.

TS
Team Member in Staffing and Recruiting

"Everything you Need in One Place"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We decided to switch all our payroll software over to ADP and it was something that I was dreading but the team they sent to help us get everything set up was amazing. It was a process that could have been completely overwhelming but they made it easy and walked us through every step of the process, even going as far as to show us common issues/problems that could arise and how to navigate them.

What do you like best?

I love that everything is all together and streamlined. I can go back and check when an employee missed, the reason, whether it was a vacation day and it shows me how many days that employee has remaining as well as when the renewal will take place for their vacation time.

What do you dislike?

The system can be a little complicated to navigate and sometimes it is slow to complete certain tasks. I feel this could be a potential issue with any type of software but it is the only real complaint I have as of now.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I can't say enough nice things!

Kaitlyn G.

"An Easy App"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use this service to clock in for my campus job. I believe that this is the app that all student workers use as well. As someone who has been using this app for almost two years, it is has always been easy to use. The design is extremely user friendly and takes no time at all to see how many hours you have completed during each pay period. I strongly believe that my financial and personal data is secure while using this service. I love the convenience of being to able to check my pay on my laptop or phone. I like the aesthetic of the app: I like that the design is not boring but has pops of colors. I appreciate the notifications that I receive from using this service, it adds to the interactive experience. I would recommend the school to continue using this service for payrolls and to a business that is looking for a new payroll service to use.

What do you like best?

I like that I can access it on my laptop or phone, but prefer to have it on my phone because it's faster.

What do you dislike?

Once again, the only aspect of this app I dislike is that it makes me sign in constantly.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would take the time to explore the features of this app to become more familiar with it.

Michael R.

"Payroll services at the highest level"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Provide payroll services for domestic and international employees

What do you like best?

The report writer is one of the best I've ever used. It's take the power of query writing, previously reserved attained by your business intelligence group and puts it in the hands of every-day users.

What do you dislike?

In the report writer there are hundreds of fields to choose from, it would be nice if a summary of the fields being utilized by our company was provided.

DeAnn K.

"Great service for payroll management."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have been using ADP to get my paystubs and W-2s.

What do you like best?

The dashboard is very easy to use and detailed.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. The dashboard is great.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

ADP is very detailed and easy to use.

Very detailed and neat to use.

Mark P.

"ADP has save my a lot of time "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

i can access to ADP regarding my payroll easily without asking HR for this type of personal information

What do you like best?

Access to Payroll information bi-monthly and making sure you are not under paid

What do you dislike?

actually there is nothing i really dislike, the only time was the server was down and I cannot access my payroll information. However, that situation rarely happen

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The recently integration or upgrade makes the interface easier to read but I couldn't find the past W2 anymore for some reasons

Manager/Operations

"Great Service and Great Product"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were looking for a service that would be able to process payroll via direct deposit across multiple different states. We wanted to go paperless for our employees so it was also important to us to have a portal for employees to be able to access their own paystubs.

What do you like best?

Processing payroll is a breeze. Making changes to salary and health deductions poses no problems. The employee portal allows employees to access their own information and update the direct deposit without having to process it through HR, saving time and money.

What do you dislike?

We have employees in a few different states and we have had some issues with ADP collecting/paying the correct local taxes on our behalf. Their customer service is usually great, but during these times, their representatives that specialize in that department are less than friendly and less than helpful.

Chelsea O.

"Very Effective, Can link a lot of HR information"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I really like ADP Payroll Services. It contains a lot of information on the home page to connect all employees with HR. I can automatically enroll in/update my benefits every year easily from the computer. I've never had a problem with it. It's very reliable.

What do you like best?

It's easy to clock in and out, request time off for various categories (you can specify holiday, PTO, bereavement or jury duty) and I can track my hours easily with a click.

What do you dislike?

The home page isn't very attractive, but that is non essential to the working function of this product.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Use it! It's very user friendly!

Austin S.

"Straightforward minimalistic interface. "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Very simple interface for employees to view detailed information about each paycheck they receive. They can also view and manage their benefits.

What do you like best?

How each paycheck is displayed giving a complete breakdown of how much was taken out of the check and where it went (like taxes, retirement, benefits, etc.).

What do you dislike?

Benefit management can be a little confusing especially during open enrollment when everyone must make their selections for coverage.

OI
Other in Internet

"Great payroll system for sales people"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This is the best payroll system I've used. It allows me to easily pull my tax documents and send off to my accountant for returns. I can easily pull my pay stubs to send in for apartment leases, loans, etc. Also, I love the breakdown of where my paycheck is going on an easy to read dashboard.

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate. Click to print is a nice feature. I can email documents directly from the portal. This helps cut down time on sending out my important documents.

What do you dislike?

I wish it didn't open up so many windows. Each time you click on a particular statement it opens up a new window and I can lose track of things quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are having any issues with your current payroll service, look here. They make things very easy and are great people to work with!

TV
Team Member in Veterinary

"Useful over a vast range of companies."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP is great for clients who have multiple jobs or job change a lot. By providing easy access to all the companies that use ADP in the same sign up, it makes W-2 collecting SO much easier come tax season.

What do you like best?

I love the intracompany communication to the user. No more scrambling its all in one app as long as the companies all use ADP.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to set everything up on the employee end. Password retrieval and account unlocking in almost impossible if they are not current employees or the company is no longer in business. Calling ADP customer service is not always an option.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Make sure employees keep their passwords and log in information to save administration headaches later!

Laura C.

"Quick and efficient service"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use ADP payroll services to run payroll for a small law firm with 5 employees.

What do you like best?

I like the ease and efficiency of running payroll for the office employees. ADP Payroll Services is a quick and easy way to ensure the employees are paid timely and correctly without extra firm expenses.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything that I dislike about ADP Payroll Services. I have never experienced any problems with the system.

Team Member

"The payroll info is easy to navigate. Clocking time in and out has some glitches."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This has allowed me to get rid of paper file keeping and created much less room for human error in tracking hours and pay.

What do you like best?

I love that I can access my payroll info anytime and anywhere. I also love how easy the site is to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The site to clock in and out seems to go down too often and it doesn't notify you in anyway. No one knows until someone looks close enough at the data to realize it is not logging.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It has really helped the HR Department because employees can access all their stubs and pay info on their own anytime and any place with out the help of anyone else

"Great System"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have received excellent customer service assistance when needed with this company, They are friendly, efficient and thorough.

What do you like best?

The ease of access and the records are kept on file for as long as you need. It makes it easy to track employment records and verification.

What do you dislike?

Not much, there are some instances that the cutoff has not been adjusted for daylight savings time, but that was a long time ago, I'm sure this issue has been resolved by now.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Just don't wait until the last minute to process payroll and there shouldn't be any issues with ADP.

GR
G2 User in Retail

"Reliable!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Allowed me to view my paystubs and check sick pay hours

What do you like best?

Easily view and print PDF files of paystubs

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the website was hard to manage. App was easier

Figuring out sick pay hours

TC
Team Member in Computer Software

"Very old design and functionality not to the market level"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have used ADP in 2 of the past companies I worked at. Before they released the new interface, it was just horrible. With the new release it got better but still very difficult to setup and use. You needed to know exactly how to do a certain task otherwise, you wouldn't even receive the correct messages on why your task is snot performed...e.g. if you put in wrong ID, instead of getting a msg about that, you would see a n HTTP 404 error! Again, with the new release things got better but still, not user friendly at all

What do you like best?

The system was very secure. This is important for a payroll system as there is a lot of confidential information there

What do you dislike?

User Interface

Limitation of functionality (e.g. compared to BambooHR)

Integration with other tools

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Consider some other options out there. If you only need a payroll system, maybe this could be your choice as the users won't need to login very often. But if you want some more powerful HRIS, which could add more flexibility and contain all employee information under one roof, you should consider the alternatives

"Payroll Services"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP is always willing to help with all aspects of their software, HR / Payroll. Everyone I’ve worked with has always been super helpful.

What do you like best?

Ease of use and customer service. The employees at ADP all have very specific roles. Sometimes it would take a little while to get a project completed but in the end management was always very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Pulling reports is not the easiest. Some payroll representatives need more training but if I felt that the employee was new and did not know how to accurately help me, I could call ADP and find someone else who could.

Nicole P.

"Easy to Use and Understand PayRoll Tool"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use this tool to log my hours and receive my checks (or direct deposit). It is extremely simple and straightforward, and easy to use.

What do you like best?

The design and layout are very aesthetically pleasing and easy to find what you are looking for

What do you dislike?

having to log your hours the day that you need to approve the time card. It makes it difficult to get it in on time.

Aziz S.

"Simple and easy"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Ability to view paychecks and tax forms. Also to sign up for insurance benefits.

What do you like best?

How simple and easy it is to use. I love that it has a website and an app for Android or Apple

What do you dislike?

It can be slow sometimes to load on line

MH
Manager/Operations in Human Resources

"Payroll made easy"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We used to use another company for our weekly payroll, but the prices were outrageous. Adp offered us better service at a fraction of the cost of their competitors. We are now able to provide employees with an online portal, pay cards to receive their direct deposit, and access to paperless check stubs.

What do you like best?

The ease of submitting payroll. We pay our employees weekly and getting all ours in by Tuesday for a Friday payday was extremely stressful. With Adp I have until Thursday afternoon to submit. This has eleiviated a lot of stress in my life!

What do you dislike?

I have not found one thing that I dislike about ADP as of yet. We started using this service about two months ago and will update in the future.

Anya P.

"Great payroll website - all in one place"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This platform is a payroll website as well as a timesheet.

What do you like best?

I like how it summarizes my earnings. It's easy to use at work and at home.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it doesn't notify me by email when my paycheck has gone through.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Great platform that is easy to use.

TM
Team Member in Marketing and Advertising

"ADP is the Standard and Trusted Payroll Service"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As an employee and manager I can quickly check my timecards, status of vaca/sick days, and enter in any time off or sick time I have had. I can also check on my direct reports, and see that they are correctly entering in their time off requests, hours (hourly employees) and check the status of their available dates for sick/vaca.

What do you like best?

The app function. I can easily check all of the above via their app.

What do you dislike?

The website is not completely fool proof. It can be tricky navigating if you have never been on the site before. They could benefit from UI updates.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

In my opinion, there are no services that go beyond ADP. They have been around forever and most importantly, know what they are doing when it comes to payroll services.

Katelyn C.

"The program has been easy to use and has an easy to display set up."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Providing employees with the chance to look at their payroll at any moment, is extremely important. From using this, we are able to be transparent and allow the employees to view their clock in/out, yearly statements, and pay period statements.

What do you like best?

What I like the best from this application, is that it is easy to use and design of it is simple.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this application.

Colleen S.

"User Friendly at all Levels"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Managing personal payroll and keeping track of pay check stubs even after leaving a company.

What do you like best?

The user friendly interface and high level of security on the site.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

ADP is the most secure, efficient payroll system I have used to date. I highly recommend it.

TN
Team Member in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Good (not great) for HR needs"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Bringing all time sheet, PTO and sick time tracking online. Digital paycheck archive.

What do you like best?

digital paychecks. Tracking vacation and sick days. Approving employees' timesheets.

What do you dislike?

The ping-notification doesn't work - or the process to set it up is not user-friendly.

The requirement to change password frequently.

Filling out time sheets is not user-friendly. It's a repetitive process that should be easy to replicate.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Test out the system first to see if you find it user friendly. It's a system that ALL staff interact with, so frustrations will grow exponentially.

Chelsea M.

"Not too much of an opinion but..."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP payroll services is who I receive my bi-weekly paychecks through.

What do you like best?

So far, ADP has been super prompt about sending out our pay stub information before the checks are available, making it easier for personal budgeting/finances.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not run into any issues of any kind.

Cherrie M.

"It worked when it wanted to."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am not a fan, too many steps and too much work to complete little tasks. If modified and some steps taken away then I could see it being more beneficial. This was used for Payroll and keeping track of your pay records. It is beneficial to be able to log in to one service and see all pay stubs from companies that use this service.

What do you like best?

I can't say that I like anything about ADP Payroll Services

What do you dislike?

The whole software. IT was so difficult to perform the smallest tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I cannot recommend this because I am not a big fan.

TG
Team Member in Government Relations

"super intuitive and easy to use"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use these services to clock in and out everytime I go into work. It allows me to accurately log how many hours I work. From a management perspective it 's very easy to use because within a few clicks it allows management to check if everyone entered their hours correctly, adjust any mistakes that are inconsistent with the schedule (if needed) and then submit the hours to payroll. It's a very efficient program and software that allows top down everyone to have a better faster payroll experience. In a company time is money and when we reduce the amount of time needed on payroll we save a lot of money.

What do you like best?

What I like best is that you're able to see your sick hours in real time! They update every pay period and they're easily viewed which means that you can have a really good view of your sick hours.

What do you dislike?

The system that allows for clock ins clock outs within the samew day is a little confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Absolutely use it!

Megan W.

"Easy access to my financial status at work"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I like being able to have access anytime and anywhere to my financial information at work. It helps to easily print pay stubs from direct deposit and accessing my W-2

What do you like best?

I like that I can see a breakdown of my hours and what I'm paid

What do you dislike?

I haven't come accross any issues for what I'm using this software for

Elena R.

"Easy to use"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP Payroll Services allows me to clock in for payroll with ease.

What do you like best?

I like that I am paid for every minute I work!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I particularly dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Download the iPhone app for sure!

Gutierrez M.

"Experience with ADP"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This provider helps us view our payroll on our works

What do you like best?

I like how it explains all the needed information about our pay.

What do you dislike?

As far as I'm using this, I'm not encountering any errors with it.

"Very easy to use"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Helps with finding direct deposit and paychecks. Being able to look up any financial information when needed. Picking PTO and any time off.

What do you like best?

The easy layout, it makes it easy to use and has everything on the front page.

What do you dislike?

Some categories are very hard to locate and to be able to find. Search does not work to good.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Make it easier to find certain options, make the search actually find it besides saying it can't find anything.

Abby R.

"Great program"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It can show you your paycheck, taxes, personal information and work information.

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use to get to the information needed as a employee and employer

What do you dislike?

To many programs to log in to and keep track of

"ADP Payroll Services"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Initially, my new ADP account incurred a couple access errors with logging into the ADP system. I needed this resolved quickly so I could retrieve pertinent information for tasks. I contacted ADP support and the admin was prompt to reply and resolve my request. Thank you!

What do you like best?

It provides a phenomenal benefit to have ADP accessible on my phone or tablet, in or outside the workplace. I like the freedom of accessing my W2s from a current or prior employer. Also, I much prefer paperless statements - environmentally friendly!

What do you dislike?

In my recent experience with ADP, there's not much to dislike. The dashboard is easy to use and navigate.

Learning about ADP Payroll Services?

* We monitor all ADP Payroll Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ADP Payroll Services to Similar Solutions