Zoho Notebook Reviews & Product Details

Zoho Notebook Overview

Zoho Notebook Details

Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Phone
+1 (888) 900-9646
1996
Austin, TX
@Zoho
9,040 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Zoho Corporation is a software development company, privately held and profitable. It offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 50 million users worldwide, Zoho's 45+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs, with the long term vision to transform the way you work. Our Global HQ is in Chennai, India, and the US HQ is in Austin, Texas.

Answer a few questions to help the Zoho Notebook community
Have you used Zoho Notebook before?

Zoho Notebook Reviews

Showing 35 Zoho Notebook reviews
Already have Zoho Notebook?
What do you like best?

I loved the Zoho Notebook's integration with the Slack app. It gives me the freedom to save important team notes from slack to my Zoho notebook account. It saves me lots of time. The user interface is clean and easy to navigate. The notes backup works flawlessly. Cloud synchronization is awesome. Its tag option is very useful to organize and search notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version of Zoho Notebook is unstable. It requires some optimizations to scan and save documents more quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It basically offers a well-integrated digital notebook to write and store my notes. Slack app integration is very handy for me. It lets me save my notes from the slack discussion channel to the Zoho notebook. It also lets me add documents by scanning which saves lots of time. Its cross-platform app availability makes it very practical with great usability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

Zoho notebook has a fantastic dynamic to take notes, its interface is extremely easy to use, and has a lot of style and aesthetics. In turn, you can protect all notebooks through encryption so that no one else accesses documents stored on the platform. It is a simple, fast, practical, convenient, and necessary software for anyone who requires immediate reminders, letting them keep any ideas or thoughts; either by written notes, drawings, images, or voice notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish Zoho Notebook were more complete in terms of the information that can be entered on its platform. You cannot copy files directly from the internet, which is quite inconvenient, since it forces the user to download those files in order to save them to the notebook. On the other hand, it serves to keep notes, make diaries and reminders, but it is not good enough to make more complete personal agendas; Therefore, it is not suitable for the work environment except as a reminder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software especially for university and high school students, since it is quite reliable when it comes to recording notes on any type of homework or research, as well as in the organization of your students through a pleasant and enjoyable user experience. It is not required to be a computer expert. On the other hand, I do not recommend this software to users with larger agendas that require supporting a greater amount of information, since it does not have a complete enough agenda. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Between studies and work, there is little time left to organize ideas, so many things are overlooked. With this application I can archive any thoughts that occur to me during the day and classify it in a notebook depending on its purpose. Thus, I can better organize my personal schedules, without letting important tasks or projects be forgotten. In addition, it facilitates the study method, since it allows me to document any point that I deem necessary for my research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inside Sales Representative
What do you like best?

It is a very easy application to use on any mobile or desktop device to take notes and lists of what you will do daily. The interface is quite simple and intuitive with few but fundamental options to make a note. You can make common notes, reminders and check list notes easy to create and modify. The ability to create notes is unlimited and free. The best thing is that you can create cards of different types, audio cards, cards to attach a file, they are very customizable cards and you can be as creative as possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not think that Zoho notebook is used in large companies because of its weak integration with other work applications, such as Zapier or IFTTT. It could be a little better if you could do automatic processes in the note taking but the truth is that it cannot and should be improved in this aspect, to really compete with other similar products. In addition, in sharing, it also has disadvantages with other applications. Obviously, it is a note-taking app for regular people like me and my coworkers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it only for personal and business use, due to its simple functions and its beautiful interface, nothing more. I think it can give much more and can be a problem for similar programs that are better known, but they have to work on integrations. As I said, you can become very creative with this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This helped me to organize me and my work team, in addition to taking notes of any task that We should do in the day-to-day. I don't need such a complex program to do this and Zoho Notebook has all the features I need, nothing more. I take this program from my mobile to my laptop, wherever it is, without problems. The function I use the most is the audio card, I can make small recordings to use as notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales and Production Assistant
What do you like best?

Just like most Zoho services I enjoy, it is free. It is available on my mac and even on my mobile. I am using the same login for other Zoho services so it saves me time and effort. I can do so many things on it, it really works like a notebook where you can white almost anything on it, like you can draw, write anything on top of an image, virtually anything, like a physical notebook , but more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, there is nothing I dont like about Zoho Notebook. It works as intended to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Zoho Notebook for those who need not just a notepad but capable or more than complicated ones such as drawings, illustrations, criticizing edits, etc. And by the way, it is free! You will love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Unlike a regular notepad, Zoho Notebook is more than just a notepad. It does so many things like what I have mentioned above and works great for me. I am sometimes on the go and at times, my feedback or idea is solicited, like for example a new photo layout for an ad or posting. With Zoho Notebook, I can write down my comments on top of the image and point directly to what I am referring to, so direct and issue for the other person who is looking at it after. Since it has mobile application, even is I am in the field or maybe having a cup of coffee outside, I can still work on something urgent. And of couse, whenever, a new idea comes up, it is best to write them down, and unlike notepad, Zoho Notebook can serve sometimes my complicated thoughts including images or drawings, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Electronic Specialist
Wireless
What do you like best?

All the notes I write in here are saved in to the cloud, so my all the notes are safe. Instead of carrying paper or notebook, I use this application to save whatever I have to note down. It is also very easy to synchronise the notes. Also it is has additional feature to customise the notebook according to your need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is a great to use application but I must say that the features are less in number, users has to pay decent amount of price for this application, so I think they should also get more number of features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A digital notebook which is easy to use and has so many templates to customise any note, so I will recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since I have started using this software, it has become easy for me to manage everything and it has resulted in in saving my time and it also increases my efficiency of doing work. It also allows to attach any image into the note which is a good feature. I am going to use it everyday. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Operation Assistant
What do you like best?

What I like the most about Zoho Notebook is that it is online and on the cloud so I can access my notes anytime, anywhere so long as there is internet. Even if I don't have my mac, I can still work on my notes thru mobile app. And in the worst case scenario that I don't have my mac and mobile, I can still get access to them thru common browser. And like a regular paper notebook, I can write anything, draw, have photos and write on them, almost do anything I want like a virtual notebook. And most of all, since I am with Zoho, my credential works across, almost all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The browser interface is quiet confusing unlike that of mobile or on mac. But so far it works as intended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend you use Zoho Notebook if you are already a Zoho products and services user.

It is free, on the cloud and available on laptop, mac and even on mobile. Stop using notepad, there is Zoho Notebook that does a lot more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Notebook helps me write anything on the spot without opening MS Word and definitely not notepad coz it is very lame. Zoho Notebook is a great tool because there are lots of things you can, you can write on photos such as if you are working on a photo layout and need another pair of eye, other people can look into it and write on it, they can point and write comments, very clear and direct. Unlike a regular notepad where you have to guess, or the commenter would need to be very precise with comments and suggestions and need to add directions or instructions. Collaboration is greatly possible.

Since it is online, I can work anytime, anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program Specialist
What do you like best?

I like all the options to create regular notes to special notes, due to the variety of complements that you can add in a note, you can add images, audio, recordings, check boxes and even make drawings in a line. The UI is kinda cool, and it seems much more attractive to me than the one that Iphone app notes brings by default, which motivates me a lot to use more Zoho Notebook instead of Notes. The gestures, the look and the accessibility in the iOS app is very well done. The synchronization is great, you can access your notes through the web, also in offline mode by Android or iOS applications, as well as on your Windows and Linux PC.

It is surprisingly good to be a completely free program, unlike Evernote that has been a paid app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not as complete and advanced as Evernotes, it does not have as many options to share your notes, for example, in a post on your social network. Another important feature is that there is no labeling of notes. Searches for your notes are done through a conventional word search and not through tagging, if you forget a note you will have to find a way to find it by words, and not by a tag section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a free and simple application to organize your daily to-do list, it is best to find a free notes app that makes your life easier and Zoho Notebook is ideal for it. Since using this app, it has been much better than Iphone notes. Your goal is for individual and regular use, without complications, If you are looking for something more complex or corporate, I think Evernote would be the one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This simple application has helped me remember and make a list to do on the day. It seems that simple things can be forgotten and Zoho Notebook is a friendly reminder that can also be used at work. Things I should do in the office or in the workshop are marked in notes that I can access whenever I want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Note taking is a crucial lifeskill. Meeting are useless if notes are not taken. Notes can be taken on paper or on a text editor like notepad or a word processor like MS word, but Since Zoho notebook is built with the sole intention of taking notes it excels the competition. There are other paid apps like Evernote or Bear that take beautiful notes, but all of these options cost money, Zoho notebook is free and nothing beats free. Zoho notebooks have taken the cross platform premise seriously and have desktop clients for Linux, Windows and Mac. On the front front they have apps for android and iOs. If all of this is un available for some reason, they have a browser based app too. The notes are beautifully synced across devices. Zoho notebook offers a multitude of note taking options like Text not, audio note, to do list, image note, video note, sketch notes and much more. These options solve every single note taking problem. Websites can be directly snipped and shred into Zoho notebook and it present a beautiful summary of all these notes. Zoho notebook is the only free note taking app that I am aware of that gives password protected notes, in all other note taking apps it is a paid feature, this makes me love Zoho notebooks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Zoho notebooks does not have chat support or phone support. They do not have an on-premise version either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google docs will solve the same problem as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Syncing notes across devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Asistente legal
What do you like best?

Zoho Notebook is one of the best web notebooks I've ever used, and this is for its features. It has a beautiful interface, which specifies where each of its tools are located and how to use them, has a tutorial that will help you to use this software in full in a short time, you can write down any idea or text you want, and use it at any other time you need. You can use different types of presentations to customize your notebooks so that they look more in line with what you need. Synchronize your notes and documents to safeguard your information. Use your android phone or IOS, and install its application so you can use it anywhere you go. Zoho Notebook has many valuable features that will be very useful for the development and fulfillment of your work assignments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Notebook has an incredible development and a fluid performance, which allows you to use this software anywhere you want without having problems with its functions. Zoho Notebook has been a well done software, and each one of its features I use in my work, making the most of this web agenda. According to the time I have using this software, I am satisfied with its features, its customization options, its performance, and the results I have achieved using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Notebook is a software that I highly recommend. Take advantage of all the benefits it has to offer you this web agenda, and better organize your work management with Zoho Notebook, the multipurpose agenda. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Zoho Notebook I have been able to strengthen my work planning and deepen the development of my ideas to achieve high quality legal documents. Writing down each of the ideas I gather in meetings, recommendations from my supervisors and clients, makes it possible for me to use them in the improvement of the legal documents I produce for my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Asesor
What do you like best?

Zoho Notebook is among a group of select softwares that I use daily in my work and that are of great importance to me. The reasons why I use Zoho Notebook in my work is because of its multipurpose capability, with which I can add notes from my work meetings, I can add supporting documents for presentations of proposals and meetings, I can add photographs and images necessary to complete my advisory reports, use your reminder options, not to forget any of my work appointments. Zoho Notebook is quite easy to use, you can customize the notebook according to your tastes, its customer service is the best I have experienced, and you can use this software on your android or IOS. As you can see, Zoho Notebook has many interesting benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I use this software to benefit my work since I have either tested it, using it to achieve my goals and thus benefit my company. Its functions are very optimal, achieving with this to have my best performance at work. I don't feel uncomfortable using this software, and I think Zoho has done an exceptional job creating and permanently updating this digital notebook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Notebook has a remarkable performance; you can record notes and observations of your activities, add assignments and schedules of execution of activities, images of support, documents necessary for the fulfillment of your objectives in the work, an excellent attention to your clients, and you can use it in your telephone and tablet enjoying all the privileges of the software. After using it repeatedly in my work, I recommend responsibly that you use this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can mention many aspects that I have improved in my work since I use Zoho Notebook, however, the most important that I would like to highlight here is that with this software I have managed to organize my work as I wish, since I can incorporate in my digital notebook my notes, dates of meetings, support images for presentations and technical meetings. Zoho Notebook and its tools have strengthened my work performance, making me more productive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Editora
What do you like best?

One of my challenges as a worker is always to keep up to date, innovating my work tools to achieve the best products. Based on this premise, I have been updating my software and adjust to the new demands of our company, and for this reason I consider extremely important the use of a digital notebook that works online, and, there is no better digital notebook than Zoho Notebook. One of the most outstanding factors for which I use Zoho Notebook in my work, is for its interface, being one of the most elegant and specific that I have used. Zoho Notebook is very important to me, because thanks to this notebook, I can make notes of my meetings with the audiovisual editing team, record corrections and observations of our audiovisual material, list activities, make observations of videos that I must edit, incorporate ideas to our editing projects, synchronize images and documents. Zoho Notebook can be used on your smartphone or tablet with great performance, and the price of the software and customer service are the best qualities of this company, which has created the best digital notebook on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Among the most outstanding features that this software has we have its interface, which is one of the most complete and attractive I have used, followed by its ability to synchronize documents, images and text and without leaving aside its strong that is the registration of notes. All these features that I mention are the ones that I use most of the software and I feel comfortable with its performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If among your aspirations are to use an online digital notebook in which you can make notes of your research or work assignments, add texts or ideas you need to use, add photographs or a work schedule, then it is time for you to acquire Zoho Notebook, a very complete software, with unbeatable features and very customizable, tailored to business environments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Zoho Notebook in my work has been one of the best decisions I have made. Switching from notebooks to this online digital notebook has given me a panorama of new options and benefits that have perfected my skills, allowing me to scale in my company and position myself as one of the most prominent audiovisual publishers of the company where I work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Periodista
What do you like best?

I always hoped that some company would develop software like Zoho Notebook to use in my work, and now that I have it I feel very comfortable, as Zoho Notebook is a digital notebook with unsurpassed features; I would like to start by praising its interface, which successfully describes each of its functions and is the most beautiful and customizable I have used. It is also a quite practical and easy to use digital notebook that you can carry on your android phone or IOS, and record each of your notes, ideas, proposals, and observations made, in order to use them later in the final product of your written work. Another isuperable feature of Zoho Notebook, is that, the information that is in your digital notebook is synchronized with the cloud of the Zoho company, therefore, the information is protected and you will not lose it. The technical service offered by the company Zoho is of absolute quality and this software is not very expensive, so you can easily access it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This software has all innovations and tools updated and adjusted to the current business requirements. The company Zoho has made a sublime effort to create this digital agenda whose characteristics outperform the competition, and, from my perspective, places it as the highest performing digital notebook today. These benefits are unquestionable for me, and it is for this reason that I cannot make negative comments that harm the image of this amazing digital notebook that I use daily in my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Another great software which I always recommend because it is very varied and has impeccable options that, when you use them in your work, you will notice how it increases your productivity and efficiency, since you can manage this agenda from the comfort of your phone android or IOS, achieving with this record successfully each of your notes. This software is wonderful, therefore, I recommend that you use it in your company so you can exploit all its qualities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The performance and options offered by this digital notebook are so good that have allowed me to propel my career and position myself as one of the professionals with greater management of digital tools adaptable to my company. Zoho Notebook has a compendium of tools and plugins that make me not miss the old physical notebooks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realtor
Real Estate
What do you like best?

As a realtor who spends a good portion of time on the road, I like the ease of use in making quick notes and being able to categorize my notes with tags so I can search for theater on. I also like the ability to go hands free by dictating my thoughts hands free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like a date stamp on each note with the date and time showing, and to then to be able to export any note to my appointment calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m solving the problem of forgetting about details of conversations and ideas by being able to quickly capture them and then recall them at will. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analista de nóminas
What do you like best?

With the passage of time I have been able to get to know some of the most functional software to meet my goals at work. Many of these softwares are from the company Zoho, and one of the best I could use is Zoho Notebook, a digital notebook with many qualities that have adjusted to my work wonderfully, because for me is extremely important to have an agenda that allows me to go recording notes on administrative procedures and details in the development of the payroll. I also use this software because it allows me to record an unlimited set of activities associated with my work, I can also save in my digital diary documents, photographs and databases necessary to meet my goals. This software is quite easy to use and you can carry it on your android phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you unfold the software tabs and review its functions, you realize that Zoho Notebook has many options to suit different life scenarios. I use this software in my work and I also use it for my personal activities, achieving my goals. Based on this argument I can assure that Zoho Notebook is an impeccable software that enjoys having the best tools that a digital diary can have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Every worker requires an agenda to keep an organized record of different ideas, notes, observations, and activities to develop; based on this premise, I strongly recommend the use of this software. It is so easy to use and so accessible, that Zoho Notebook will improve your performance as a worker, thus improving the outcome of your work product. I recommend you to use this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I must thank this software very much. On the one hand, it has contributed to the organization of my work in the company where I provide my services, since it allows me to record all the work activities performed and to be performed, keeping a coherent order with the development of my goals; on the other hand, it has allowed me to synchronize the information I register in it with other information storage platforms, for example, my email, and this is a great support for me, since much of the information I produce in my work I carry in my email. For these reasons I can assure you that Zoho Notebook has been a great support for my career. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analista de programación
What do you like best?

When I start my working day, one of the software I always have at hand and the one I use the most is Zoho Notebook because this software makes my work obligations easier to comply with since with this digital notebook I can record given one of the events that occurred in my work, from observations made by my co-workers and supervisors, the important ideas that are discussed in a meeting, to the tasks I must perform. Zoho Notebook has a range of tools designed exclusively for recording activities, photos, important texts, reminders and much more. All these tools can be used comfortably and easily since this software has a very beautiful interface where it clearly specifies the location and function of each of its tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Zoho has done an excellent job creating this digital notebook. Each one of its tools makes it one of the best digital notebooks that exist in the market. I can record notes, reminders, activities, photographs, documents and in turn I can synchronize these notes, protecting the information I record. Zoho Notebook is an excellent software made to meet the high demands of workers, has no flaws or deficiencies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I always recommend this software because it has all the necessary tools to successfully record any event or activity in your work. With Zoho Notebook you can take notes, save documents, set reminders of activities to do and much more; it also has an excellent price, I recommend you start using it today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

After doing an exhaustive search for digital notebooks that met all my expectations, I am absolutely sure that Zoho Notebook is the best of all. With this digital notebook I have been able to optimize many work procedures that used to take longer to make. Zoho Notebook represents for me an increase in my quality as a worker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analista de Inventario
What do you like best?

Since I started using Zoho Notebook at work I never stopped using it, as Zoho Notebook is the best digital diary I have used to this day. When I started using this digital diary and discovered all the benefits it has for my work performance, I put aside the notebooks. Zoho Notebook has one of the most beautiful text presentations, combining that aesthetic subtlety with the quality of its tools to take notes, add activities, photographs, work schedules and notes of important meetings that I do every day in my work. I can use this software from my office computer or from my smart phone, taking advantage of each of its attributes in the same way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Notebook has everything I need to do my job. Thanks to its powerful tools I can take notes of meetings, save photos, reports, record activities completed and to do, and synchronize all my information with the cloud so as not to lose the information. Without a doubt the company Zoho designed a great digital agenda that has no weak points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is ideal to complement it with my work assignments as an inventory analyst, since Zoho Notebook is the most complete digital agenda that I have used, and when I link all its tools to my work dynamics my products improve, my role as inventory manager improves a lot and this I thank Zoho Notebook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Notebook is an impressive software. Besides having all these features that I mentioned before, it is also very easy to use, which makes me able to use this digital diary in its maximum capacity for my personal benefit at work, making my productivity increase and be more useful for my company. Zoho Notebook has all the tools I need to keep growing as a worker and contribute my skills to the growth of my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

I like Zoho Notebooks because it allows me to organize and store all kinds of notes (texts, photos, audios, etc) in the cloud where and when I need it at an economical price. I also like that it works on all types of devices and can be Download or work directly in the cloud with this application.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not detected anything negative in Zoho Notebooks.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of AUDIO CARD which allows you to record meetings, readings, conversations and save them automatically in this fully available section only for voice notes.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Notebooks benefits me because it gives me the opportunity to create and store infinities of notes without any established limit. It also helps me organize my ideas through the group organization of the notes made, which brings together 6 large groups depending on the nature of them.

Analista de operaciones informáticas
What do you like best?

One of the most useful tools I use in my work is Zoho Notebook. Since I work at the Foundation, I have needed a notebook every day, and before using this software I used notebooks to record each of my activities and tasks to be executed, but since I knew this incredible software, I no longer use notebooks. Zoho Notebook is a digital notebook that has many options that make your work very easy. I use this software to take notes in our team meetings, record each one of the instructions of our bosses and elaborate my work schedule thanks to Zoho Notebook. Another feature that I love about this software is the presentation it has, it is the most elegant and impeccable I've seen on the market, and can be used from my android phone, so I'm not limited to just using it from my computer. Zoho Notebook has everything I was looking for in a digital notebook Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I use this digital notebook every day, and I like what Zoho has done with this digital notebook. Every feature added to this software is very complete, and adjusted to today's business demands. All this is combined with one of the most elegant digital notebooks I have seen in the market today, making the digital notebook very easy to use. I have no negative comments about this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As it is an integral digital notebook, I recommend it to all workers who require software to record and organize all their daily activities at work, without any of these activities being forgotten. Zoho Notebook will allow you to register activities, add information to your projects at work, schedule the execution of activities and synchronize your information in the cloud. All this is combined with a very elegant way of presenting information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Notebook has done wonders for my job performance as it has made it much easier for me to accomplish my work activities and goals. It has also helped me to better organize my daily tasks at work, allowing me to manage my work performance and making me a very hard worker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Asistente Administrativo
What do you like best?

Product of my work dynamics as an administrative assistant, it is necessary to have a software that allows me to register each of the requests, instructions and corrections of our administrative board and directors in order to comply with the administrative closures attached to the law; to achieve this objective I use Zoho Notebook, since this digital notebook grants me many benefits such as being able to record notes of each of those involved in the administrative activity. Another of the great benefits that Zoho Notebook offers me is the possibility of adding reminders of meetings, administrative reports to deliver and other tasks that I must do in my work. Another factor that makes Zoho Notebook very important to fulfill my job is that I can add photographs, digital documents and minutes of my company's administrative activity. All this is combined with a beautiful interface, easy to use tools and an application that allows me to use this software on my smartphone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A digital notebook without any kind of damage. In the performance of my work activities I am forced to use this software, and it works wonderfully. It is very nice to use this software in my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If among your goals as a worker of any company is to use a digital notebook, then the best option is this software, since Zoho Notebook has what you need to take in order and registered, all the activities of your work, so you can complete each of your goals with total harmony and meeting the schedule that you have proposed. Zoho Notebook recommends it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When I changed my physical agenda for this software I improved my job performance a lot, since using Zoho Notebook from my smartphone makes it possible for me to complete my tasks at work faster. Besides, my information is protected, since I can synchronize the notes and the information I add in my digital diary with the cloud, this allows me to have the information stored in a safe port. Fabulous software, which complements my work rhythm very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director general
What do you like best?

The company Zoho has been surprising me with its network of very competent software that are made for any business and managerial environment. Among these softwares there is one that I use a lot and is Zoho Notebook, a very complete and varied agenda that allows me to make notes of my work activities, keep a list of pending, add photos of my work meetings, add videos, voice notes, in general, is a digital agenda that makes my job performance much easier. Added to this, Zoho Notebook has one of the most pleasant interface that I have seen in notebook, this, beyond its aesthetic perfection, allows me to use all its tools very easily without complications. I can integrate this software to my android and use it from my phone, without being limited in its use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's software that has everything I need. Before using this software I did an exhaustive review of many software that offer the same functions, and I chose Zoho Notebook because they are the most updated and pleasant agendas for my use. I have no negative impressions of this software because I think it is the best digital diary that exists today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this agenda to any worker regardless of the functions they perform, as it has such complete and comprehensive features that you will be very useful to record notes, save videos, photographs, voice notes, and everything you need to make your job performance is the most optimal. Acquire Zoho Notebook and you will notice how your performance will increase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There is nothing I value more in my work than the order and control of my management activities, and Zoho Notebook has been my ally in achieving these goals. Thanks to this software I have been able to perfect the control of the managerial activities that I develop daily, since for me the use of an agenda is indispensable. This software is my labor ally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professor
What do you like best?

I like it because it is a very useful and simple application to use and because it has inspiring notes with great pre-established positive content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From my point of view the only disadvantage of Zoho Notebook is that it is an application in the cloud and an internet connection is required to be able to operate on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Zoho Notebook since in this application you can organize your notes according to their nature, which allows you to have maximum order on your computer and your ideas thanks to Zoho. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Notebook benefits me because it is a highly organized application that helps me to have all my classified notes which favors the search process when I need to access one of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Supervisor
What do you like best?

All the applications to create and save notes offer practically the same tools, but Zoho Notebook is already my favorite for several reasons. It is pleasing to the eye and the way in which the files are attached is fast and efficient. I can attach any file from PDF to images, as well as texts written from the keyboard and it is a great alternative to the other payment applications. The experience with this application has been satisfactory, due to its simplicity. We can organize the notes in notebooks, classifying them by themes or by any other characteristic in common. To all this, we can add the possibility of synchronizing all the notes between all the devices in which you have installed the application. Available for any mobile device or on your personal computer, Zoho Notebook is your best option to take your notes easily, pleasing to the eye and always synchronized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Other notepad applications offer a more organized interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Notebook is your best free alternative to save your notes, organize them and have them always at your disposal. I highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Personally Zoho Notebook has allowed me to take any important note for my daily activities. Easy and very attractive visually, I share my to-do lists to be able to offer an immediate response to the requirements of my supervisors. I have been able to save all the photos of the events and organize them according to their date and subject, and then design the final reports of those activities. I quickly record all the details that have been omitted in the events and I have been able to create checklists to avoid future problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Catering Manager Servicio de Banquetes
Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

it's wonderful being able to be interconnected with all my team, with this technology in the cloud, we can connect quickly and make the necessary modifications and save and display on the phones at the moment the design of our menu and promote a quick event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am enjoying with this technology, it works very well for me. For now I have nothing bad to say Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend because it is easy, fast, accessible, friendly, tidy and colorful. It allows me to create an additional connection and expand communication with my team and my clients in one click. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a very important tool for my business because it has helped me solve problems instantly, take control and make quick and effective changes in connection with my team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Consultant, Owner and Chief Struggle Officer
What do you like best?

I could go on forever but I randomly came across this brilliant tool and I’m so scatter-brained, I have like 20 organizers/planners on my device but most are deleted now. I literally can’t believe that this is free while some of the others charge for they’re less minimalistic design to simplify use but doesn’t lack in feature richness. You can have several notebooks each with notes that are specially crafted for draft content writing, list making, sketching, capturing images, recording voice memos or docs and attaching files. It’s a great place to use to back up your notes and files while you work on a project and not only can you place locks on the app itsel, on indidividul notebooks or notes and even export a note or document with password protection for the receiving party to access Hhands down my favorite work app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to complain about really. Not only is it free, its ads free and they don’t make anything difficult or bloated so you can’t figure out the app with a basic how to they provide. This one is a must for people who struggle to keep their notes and tasks in order. Bless that team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give this one a try. It’s convinced me to try others by Zoho once I can get back to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s helped me better organize my days that are far too overpacked with things pulling me in so many directions. I quite often would get a to-do list but this app functoins as a backup, voice recorder, scanner, document editor, and list-maker. Did I mention it’s free? Their privacy policy is great which will always win me over and I still don’t get how I have unlimited use of the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.