Yello

Yello is a talent acquisition platform that manage and mobilize recruiting processes.

Work for Yello?

Learning about Yello?

Yello Reviews

Ask Yello a Question
Showing 17 Yello reviews
Yello review by Molly S.
Molly S.

"Yello and Steve are AWESOME. "

What do you like best?

Yello is a fantastic tool, but it's only going to be as good as you make it. Having someone like Steve Landrey as your partner in navigating and customizing the tool makes all the difference, and has allowed us to efficiently streamline our campus recruiting processes. Steve makes excellent suggestions and has helped me to personalize options to make the process feel as authentic as possible.

What do you dislike?

It's a difficult tool to navigate on your own. I typically like to learn things on my own, but this system absolutely requires that you have great training and support as you get comfortable with it. We got really lucky with Steve as our Yello partner- he never complains no matter how many times I call him :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask to speak to someone who has recently implemented the system, and see how they're using it to make sure it's a good fit for your needs.

It's a game-changer when 100% of your candidates are evaluated before an event is over, and you don't have to hold onto paper resumes anymore. We have also begun using the system to track candidate status throughout the interview process, and are excited to see what other solutions Yello can offer us in the future.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Yello
Yello review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Yello - A Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

This technology helps with managing all campus activities and relationships, tracks essential event metrics, and helps understand trends to improve campus recruiting ROI. This type of technology brings all essential information to one system, so everyone who will be attending the events has access to complete, up-to-date information; i.e., campus contacts, alumni, expenses, internship openings, offer deadlines, etc.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it errors it out when in kiosk mode.

I have realized the importance of engaging our customer groups with automation, technology, and collaboration tools since the way we recruit at hiring events is important to our employer brand. When our teams used a clipboard for candidate registration and collected stacks of paper resumes, candidates took note of our antiquated processes – which does not align with the innovative culture we are constantly referencing. Now, with Yello, because candidates upload their resumes on the spot, we never have to leave an event with a stack of paper. We have all candidate data at our fingertips to easily evaluate at any point on a phone or tablet, without reviewing endless spreadsheets. The system also increases staff efficiency (provides lift for shared services, recruiters, and UR). It also increases the overall improved candidate experience this system creates, as it eliminates paper-based processes to create a digital experience for candidates and recruiters and we are better able to communicate with candidates – both quickly and efficiently since we can email them utilizing one of the many email templates we created in Yello.

What Recruitment Marketing solution do you use?

Yello review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Review for Jill Grachan"

What do you like best?

Jill's responsiveness and assistance have been outstanding. Her knowledge of the product is excellent and she always is able to understand our asks and help us to implement a solution or advise on a best practice.

What do you dislike?

At times there have been features that have been introduced to us that have taken much longer to implement than initially discussed. Although it is improving, there are times when new ideas that we may have don't go far.

Event, candidate, and lead management for University Relations. Yello has been a tremendous help to organize events, staff, and leads/candidates for both Campus and Diversity Events. As we utilize more of the features of Yello it has given us more line of sight and information about our events, candidates and staff attending.

Yello review by Bryan Q.
Bryan Q.

"Great support from Account manager!"

What do you like best?

Since launching earlier this year, we have experience very positive and helpful support from our Account Manager Lauren Tafoya. Our experience with Yello providing multiple ways to train our team on the tool as well as listening to our customization requests went above and beyond expectations. We also really like the ease of use on campus and the reliability both on and off the network.

What do you dislike?

We are just know having our team utilize the tool from a marketing standpoint and they would love to have our other tools (HireVue and Workday) integrated. We know that Workday is possible but this will be slow on our end to get through the approval stage.

Streamlining the sourcing process for On-campus college recruiting.

Establishing consistent communication to candidates.

Yello review by Jordan K.
Jordan K.

"Jennings Wynn Feedback"

What do you like best?

Jennings has been a fantastic support system as I transition into my role at WESCO. He's taken the time to walk me through the system, and provide clarity where needed. He's super knowledgeable of the software and best practices. Looking forward to connecting at Yello19!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, experience has been great so far.

Campus recruiting CRM / Talent Networks. Yello is extremely user friendly and simple to use! The customization allows us to create a great candidate experience.

Yello review by Administrator

"Couldnt do it without Yello! "

What do you like best?

My account manager, Aaron Adams is the best part about our interaction with Yello. Aaron is extremely knowledgeable about the Yello platform and dedicates the time to help us utilize the technology to transform how our company will attract, communicate and manage candidate interactions on campus. I recently joined Conagra over 6 months ago, and as the Recruiting Programs Manager, I wanted to understand the platform and features thoroughly. Aaron spent over 10 hours helping me learn to navigate through the system and always makes himself available to us (the Yello support team is great too!). Aaron takes great pride in his work and goes above and beyond to provide the highest level of customer service I’ve experienced in over the 10 years I’ve partnered with vendors in the campus space. Aarons attention to detail is unparalleled. I appreciate the level of detail in his follow-up notes, which allows me to refresh myself on topics we've discussed at any given time. His critical thinking skills are exceptional as he can quickly break down complex questions and provide comprehensive responses when explaining Yello’s capabilities and how they’ll integrate into the various nuances of our complicated campus process. Most importantly, Aaron’s actions demonstrate that he cares about customers and owns their success. We feel as if he’s part of the Conagra family! It has been a pleasure working with Aaron and we look forward to our continued partnership.

Yello is an amazing tool that has allowed our campus team to automate pieces of our campus process. We now have the ability to complete candidate evaluations, allow candidates to self-schedule interview times, will allowing us to use data analytics to determine the ROI on how effective each event is for us to pipeline candidates.

What do you dislike?

At times the system crashes while attending career fairs. It would also be nice to have a holistic dashboard that shows data/metrics for all events collectively.

Real time reporting, scheduling, candidate pipelining and marketing!

Yello review by Rachel P.
Rachel P.

"Simplifies data collection"

What do you like best?

I think this software works well for setting up an event and collecting information at that event.

What do you dislike?

It's likely that our company isn't using this the right way but it does not function well as an applicant tracking system. I also found the interface incredibly confusing for setting up an event.

We are using this product for managing group interviews and hiring events/career fairs.

Yello review by Jordan K.
Jordan K.

"Yello has a great engine but needs some cosmetic work"

What do you like best?

I like how Yello reduces the amount of time I have to spend on "work about work".

What do you dislike?

I HATE the UI, lack of UI/UX design thought, and a few annoying bugs that come up. Too many clicks to get the work done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient with the UI but relentlessly give feedback.

- Administrative time to process candidates

Yello review by Administrator

"Yello makes life easier!"

What do you like best?

I like that Yello is easy to use, retains all information from past events, and gives all our team members access virtually.

What do you dislike?

On the recsolu site, it is very laborious to do any type of search, especially in the events section. Also, in the batch email section, the field for the body of the email does not have an automatic spell check. It would be great if this could be implemented, or if there were a button to click to spell check communication, rather than copy and paste from a Word or other type of document.

We are able to electronically collect resumes, evaluation forms, candidate data, etc. After campus/conference events, the time spent on filtering through candidates has significantly decreased.

Yello review by Matt V.
Matt V.

"Yello is very effective in helping our team source candidates and share them with the business."

What do you like best?

It allows for easy sourcing and candidate sharing.

What do you dislike?

The system freezes quite often, especially on campus. We've also had access issues for some of our colleagues.

The team I work with recruits on various college campuses each semester, so it allows us to easily capture candidate information and share it with the hiring managers in an efficient manner. The company is also relatively new, so the campaign piece has allowed us to send additional marketing materials to candidates we've met on campus.

"Enhancing Candidate Experience"

What do you like best?

speed of returning resumes to recruiters

What do you dislike?

I would love to see a better user interface experience on the web platform - more ways to mass update fields that are used across multiple events, ability to see which forms are tied to which events when updates need to be made, ability to filter candidates from the event level.

faster turnaround for candidates, ability to see roi, ability to interact with a lot of candidates with a personal interaction via e-mail

Yello review by Holly M.
Holly M.

"Our Client Success Consultant, Jill G., ROCKS! "

What do you like best?

Our Client Success Consultant is competitively urgent, a subject matter expert, assists in providing better opportunities that help our companies objective, and is available 24/7! Our experiences with Yello have been GREAT thanks to Jill!

What do you dislike?

I am a huge fan of the Yello tool to build the Cintas brand on campuses across the US.

Branding on campuses within minutes, scheduling interviews seamlessly, organization of candidates from career fairs, RSVP option for networking events and other special occasions on campus

Yello review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Yello makes me want to Yello (in a good way) "

What do you like best?

The self-scheduling feature is so user-friendly and saves me a lot of time. I like the tagging and folding feature to track my pipeline. Also, the metrics with the campaigns, show very useful information.

What do you dislike?

The sorting and filtering of candidates in the submission dashboard can be a little clunky at times and doesn't always give me the reasons I am looking for. However, I know they are working on fixing this.

Self-scheduling for large volumes, sourcing, and candidate outreach for a high volume.

Yello review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Great customer service all around"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, eliminates excessive paper upon leaving career fairs, ease of scheduling interviews

What do you dislike?

Offline can be a little clunky, but very limited issues

Our recruiting practices now become much more streamlined and we're able to better track our successful events.

Yello review by Administrator

"Yello has been a powerful recruiting tool however more in person training would be helpful"

What do you like best?

The Yello Pro platform is much more intuitive. I also appreciate the fast support from the Yello Support team. Lastly, Steve Landrey has greatly improved our relationship with Yello and I cannot thank him enough for his support.

What do you dislike?

Yello could use more in person training for customers

Sourcing candidates faster and moving to next day interviews. Yello has greatly enhanced our agility in this space

Yello review by Administrator in Chemicals
Administrator in Chemicals

"Good, but need some improvements "

What do you like best?

Great scheduling capabilities, especially when conducting phone and video interviews

What do you dislike?

Not as user friendly as i would hope. Some aspects of the program seem illogical like when assigning evaluations. Making the program more logical and user friendly by reducing the amount of clicks to complete a simple task would be helpful- but i still enjoy using it and it serves its purpose.

Scheduling interviews and evaluating candidates

Yello review by Executive Sponsor in Human Resources
Executive Sponsor in Human Resources

"Talent Acquisition Software for large Enterprise"

What do you like best?

Yello helps extend functionality for events, talent relationship management, texting, video interviewing and other uses.

What do you dislike?

Needs better matching capabilities and better search

Solving for enterprise talent acquisition challenges

Learning about Yello?

* We monitor all Yello reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.