TSheets Reviews & Product Details

What is TSheets?

Time tracking and scheduling for hourly employees. Get rid of that old punch time clock and simplify payroll, invoicing & job costing. TSheets is the ONLY time tracking system embedded inside QuickBooks. Now you'll find the powerful employee time tracking capabilities of TSheets embedded right inside Quickbooks Online. Whether in the office or on the go, your employees can quickly track time from any location, using any device, in real time with TSheets. Then, you can easily review and approve employee time cards to run payroll, do job costing, or create invoices--without ever leaving QuickBooks! Accurate Time for Client Invoicing and Painless Payroll With accurate employee hours from TSheets at your fingertips you're always ready to run payroll—without the tedious manual entry! Track billable time against customers, jobs, classes, service items, and employees, then use those accurate hours for job costing and invoicing … all in record time. Who's Working? Your Paper Timesheets & Spreadsheets Can’t Do This! TSheets is more than just a time tracker. It keeps a timestamp for each clock in/out, job code change & GPS location. See who’s on the clock, where, and their assigned schedule—in real-time. Every timecard change is kept in an audit log, protecting your business in case of an audit or labor dispute. TSheets also helps you comply with DOL, DCAA & FLSA. Your manual timeclock & paper timesheets can’t do that. Revolutionary Employee Scheduling Software Creating a schedule with Excel is costing you more than you think. TSheets employee scheduling software makes it faster & easier than ever to build & share schedules with employees, assign jobs & shifts, & keep your workforce in sync. And the best part? It's TSheets, so time tracking & scheduling work in perfect harmony. “This is an amazing solution. I'd be paying the same amount for scheduling alone & very limited time tracking if I chose any other product.” Andrew, Terra Dura Mobile Time Tracking with GPS Track time using devices your employees already use; any computer, mobile phone or landline, iPhone or Android app, smartphone browser, text message or Twitter. When on the clock using a smartphone browser or app, TSheets tracks time and GPS location points for employee routing, accountability and more. Customer Support That Lives up to the Hype Free, unlimited support by phone, chat, or email. TSheets has best customer support in the industry—not to mention, an average 20-second response time. “I was skeptical of the hype about the customer service at TSheets. But, I am happy to confirm that the hype is legitimate and earned” -TeamWow on Apps.com

TSheets Screenshots

TSheets Profile Details

TSheets Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
English, Spanish
Intuit
Description
From Intuits flagship products Quicken, QuickBooks & TurboTax to Mint.com, our end-to-end solutions stand as testament to our commitment to revolutionize the way millions of people manage small businesses, payroll, accounting, and personal finance.
1983

1-50 of 998 total TSheets reviews

TSheets Reviews

1-50 of 998 total TSheets reviews
Android Developer

"Time Management Software for Development"

What do you like best?

TSheets is an online work and time the board software program that can spare your organization time and cash. It is a powerful and simple to utilize time following apparatus. You can follow time from the workplace or in the field with portable perfect time following applications.TSheets offers a perfect interface free of unnecessary mess . The merchant gives free preparing and setup by means of live visit and telephone . TSheets naturally tracks and updates both time-off solicitations and gathering following

What do you dislike?

The offline tracking of app is not as successful as online . Online Knowledgebase is not intuitive as promised . And the user interface is outdated .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TSheets is a cloud-based time following arrangement that enables proprietors and directors to monitor representatives progressively from their web or versatile applications. It gives portable time following to representatives who either work remotely or change areas or occupations consistently.

TSheets enables us to set up additional time alarms for representatives, which can help illuminate directors before extra time begins. Cautions can be sent to representatives, chairmen or supervisors by means of instant message, email or Twitter.

IT Specialist
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great time tracking app , wonderful support!"

What do you like best?

Tsheets user interface is clean, minimalist and easy to use.

It seamlessly integrates with Quickbooks online for easy payroll management.

Tsheets support is always available to help when needed. The staff are polite, prompt and very knowledgeable.

I like the scheduling feature, especially how it helps to keep us organized.

The mobiles apps are full-featured and works very well.

I also like the fact that the reporting is very detailed and looks professional.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I can really complain about is that the GPS feature isn't flawless.There's usually a delay when employees clock in and out. There are times too we are unable to track employees GPS location for no apparent reasons.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tsheets is a powerful time tracking software that is easy to use, very accurate and easily integrated with QBO. Customer support is the best you can find anywhere. A a result, it's one time tracking software I will highly recommend.

We use Tsheets to track employee time and also for scheduling. It makes tracking time, scheduling and managing payroll very easy to achieve.

Operations Coordinator

"Great Way to Track Hourly Pay"

What do you like best?

I like that when logged in for the day it automatically adjust out lunches and breaks when you clock out so you do not have to manually do so if you forgot. They also have a mobile app that is very easy to use to login and does not require you to log in before clocking in like other time tracking software's.

What do you dislike?

If you forget to clock out for the day, it takes a lot of manual edits to adjust all of the times out. But this is when and if you forget to log out so make sure to do so at the end of each day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you log in and out of the software when you are supposed to, to prevent manual edits of pay roll. I highly suggest downloading the mobile app as it does not require you to login in each time like it does for the site via the computer.

Our current 3P hr company has no way of tracking our hours worked, so this allows us to track everyone time they are working and it's easy to export the data and send to the HR company we use to pay out everyone.

Outreach Manager

"Great for tracking multiple jobs"

What do you like best?

T-Sheets is great for organizations which have to track multiple jobs or billable items. There is a lot of flexibility for coding your time and you can even go back and run reports for how much time you spent on a particular item.

What do you dislike?

As a staff person who just submits time, it is more time consuming than the Exel sheet we had been using. You have to search for the same job often multiple times a day. It's not a lot of time, but it adds up. I also wish there was flexibility for submitting time in advance, especially when I know I am going to work a weekend and need to forecast how many hours I will have.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a lot of tracking or billable items, T-Sheets will help keep those sorted!

T-sheets has made it much easier for management to track billable jobs and hours. Our field crew staff no longer have to turn in paper time sheets to the office, they can now submit time cards from their phones (app).

Paralegal

"TSheets - Fast and Effective Use of Time"

What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly to the extent that non tech savvy users are able to navigate through the site. The app is also very user friendly and allows me to clock in using real time which is something I strive for especially because I am always on the go. This app is also useful for clocking in and out, it automatically clocks in you after your state required 15 minute breaks.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike about this product yet. I do have a suggestion as to the clocking out for lunch feature and that is to have an alert once you go over your 30 minutes or 60 minutes. Often time I clock out for lunch only to realize that I forgot to clock back in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest having a feature that calculates how many overtime hours were worked on a daily or weekly basis

Easy to record clock in and clock out time. This helps our administrator keep track of everyone's time and hours. It is also efficient as it does not require employees to actually submit their time when their pay period is up. Rather, a representative will email everyone with a reminder to make sure that they're time sheets are up to date and it is automatically reviewed and approved by the manager. This saves the employee's time as it is hard to remember to submit timesheet by a certain time.

Director Of Operations
Telecommunications

"So far so good..."

What do you like best?

Though we've only been using it about a week, I like the versatility it seems to bring. Adding to the schedule is pretty easy, you are able to view individual or company calendars on your mobile devices, notifications are functional. "Guru" staff seem to be very knowledgeable of their product and can walk you through most everything in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found too much that I dislike; again, we haven't been using it very long, yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to fully integrate all aspects of your business; I've been using it for a short time now and already see how this can be a game changer; especially for those of us that are analytically minded.

Managing a mobile workforce presents it's own communication challenges; different employees have different day/night shifts so texting/calling can become annoying. Being able to add crew projects and more visibility to job costing analysis are probably my 2 main problems to solve. As we grow, duplicity and modularization of processes are keys to success for us.

Logistics and DOT Compliance Manager
Facilities Services

"User Friendly and Great support team"

What do you like best?

I used this mostly with my previous employer so that I could keep up with how many hours I was working since I was managing 4 locations. It was easy to use and it really helped in a final decision that I was in fact working too much. We tend to forget that even though we may be home we may still be working into the wee hours trying to play catch up. I wanted to get this set up with my current employer, however, they already have a system in place. The best part is you can track to see who is working, paid time off, and access to your time clock if you are an employee.

What do you dislike?

Really- there is not much to say in this category. The program is user friendly! To be honest I would love to ditch our current payroll program and utilize this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its easy for the employees to learn and there is an app you can download to your phone so they can utilize it to log in.

Improving home life by tracking my time. When you are in management you don't realize how much you work until you put it in front of you.

Project Support

"Tsheets is the best for time tracking"

What do you like best?

I like Tsheets because it's easy to access on the computer and the phone app. A Lot of times phone apps will crash or have issues syncing with desktop apps, but this one has no issues at all. I like how it tracks your location. You can also customize it per project so you can see how many hours you put into it. I don't always do it, but I like to export my timesheets just for information sake.

What do you dislike?

I can't find much I don't like about tsheets, except if you have it running on your computer it automatically opens the app on your phone, and if you clock out on your computer, you have to wait until it logs you out or else the app on your phone will keep running.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If anybody is wondering if to go with tsheets, I say try it and you will like it! You won't be disappointed!

I think it makes everyone more aware of their time and how its used. Definitely for me, I find it a very useful tool. And again, the app is wonderful because the previous system we had was clunky and sometimes when I was "Mobile" it was hard to log in to track my time. This one takes about 15 seconds to clock in.

Marketing Assistant

"TSheets Review"

What do you like best?

I like that you can clock in using TSheets with just the click of a button. I also like that if I forget to clock in and need to go back to do it, I can do it pretty quickly and just adjust the time to reflect the correct amount of hours worked.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the clocking out for lunch feature. I am very bad about remembering to clock out for lunch and very often I will clock out late and then have to go back in to adjust it. Although it is possible to adjust, I then need to adjust the number of hours worked and then go in and adjust my lunch. If I just try to change the lunch, it won't let me because the hours end up overlapping. I wish that there was a way that instead of having the hours overlap, it would just replace the time and have it count as lunch break INSTEAD of hours worked if that is what I was trying to override.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an easy way for your company to keep track of your employees time sheets and what they are doing throughout the day then I definitely think that this would help you! It is easy to use and convenient because it is right on their phone.

TSheets solves the business problem of having a physical place where we have to clock in. It is convenient because nearly everyone already has a phone and therefore can easily download the app and have it on them. A place that I worked previously had a physical wall mounted area where you had to type in an employee number to "punch in" and then keep track of what you did throughout the day on a sheet of notes. It was very inconvenient and this works much better.

ES3 Transportation Rep
Oil & Energy

"Best company support and customer service for ANY company I deal with"

What do you like best?

Their agents are SMART, well spoken, and super friendly. They not only know how to solve your problem but they are easily understood, friendly, and quick! Integrates wonderfully with Quick books - I used RIght Network hosting and TSheets has made themselves knowledgeable about the interface between their app and Right Networks so that they can intelligently assess the issues.

What do you dislike?

Absolutley nothing! And if there was something I disliked and I told them, I am sure that within a short period of time, they would fix it. We were having an issue with path blocks when using RIght Networks and I had to call and spend time on the phone. A couple of months later Tsheets had modified their program with a "clear the path" button I could click on my own to solve the problem immediately.

Time imports into quickbooks make payroll take 5 minutes instead of 2-3 hours. Accuracy of billing time has improved due to not having operator keying errors when entering time manually - employees can use Tsheets to request PTO which helps with communication and accuracy.

Director of Finance
Public Policy

"Best Time Tracking App"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of this app and the intuitiveness of the design are the best part of Tsheets. The customer service with Lisa Patel has also been excellent. Anytime I've had a question, she's been prompt and helpful. When I was with Paychex, the customer service always felt like I was a chore and they did not know how to help.

What do you dislike?

The upload process can be difficult to get set up in the beginning, but it just needs to be fixed by someone at Tsheets. Now I can use the time tracking in Tsheets, export the data, and upload it directly into Paychex.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tsheets is an excellent product to use for time tracking and can be easily integrated with existing payroll processors.

We have solved the constant login problem for time tracking that our organization had with past apps. Tsheets has also been key in our reporting on grants for various grantors. Being able to track by program has made a huge difference in the robustness of our data.

Project Engineer
Construction

"Great for GPS tracking and employee responsibility time tracking"

What do you like best?

TSheets is great for allowing your employees to be responsible for clocking in and out of work and switching their role on a job as they change from one activity to another. It makes it easier to keep track of more specifically what an employee is doing and the GPS tracking allows for accountability of employees clocking in and out when they don't always have a supervisor around.

What do you dislike?

Editing timesheets is more difficult once an employee has submitted their time. Their needs to be more capability to bulk edit when the employee makes the same mistake all week on their time card.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have employees that travel or work outside the office and are performing multiple tasks in a day that you want to keep track of. The ability to switch tasks with a few clicks of a button and have the accountability with GPS tracking makes this a great product.

The multi-level manager approval makes this a great product as well.

Clock in/Clock out from remote sites.

GPS tracking for accountability

Job Costing and Cost Coding to be specific about tasks performed throughout the day.

Project Manager
Construction

"Easy to navigate user interface"

What do you like best?

The user interface compared to the other time tracking software i have tested is by far the easiest, even for the technology illiterate, to navigate. The hardest part about implementing any new software is getting the buy in from the entire group. Having a the ability to instantly navigate where everything is made the implementation process very smooth.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be more customization in the features. For instance there is no separation on the definition of creating/assigning jobs. We would want to have anyone the ability to assign a job to themselves but only allow a "gatekeeper" to create jobs. Being able to define the features more would take out some headaches out of the initial set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the test trail and allow everyone to "play" in the system to allow mistakes and create opportunities for group collaboration to learn and grow from the experience.

We are considerably more accurate about tracking our hours on a job and billing appropriately.

Human Resources Manager
Construction

"Stellar Solution & Service"

What do you like best?

So. Many. Features. Tsheets is ahead of the game! They have, in my opinion created the most comprehensive Time tracking solution around! I love the Chat feature! JenD. recently helped us resolve an issue promptly, and with vast knowledge of the product. She was so pleasant!

We love the fact that it provides our employees their schedule with details like who's also scheduled at the same project, as well a user-friendly way to record their hours independently; but with user settings to protect against time-theft.

What do you dislike?

More of what features do you wish Tsheets offered?....

For employees phone numbers to be visible to all team members. Also that the system could send alerts to the employee when admin revise their time sheets.

Another helpful feature would be the option for Administrators to send messages either scheduled, or immediate, to the employees, within the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't look back! you'll wish you had found/tried this solution sooner!!

We are saving $$$! so often people used to turn in inaccurate time-sheets. Administrators have the ability to compare, confirm, track, revise any time sheet entered incorrectly, or falsely submitted. This is a huge money-saver! It has also helped streamline and improve our in-house project reporting and Cost Code tracking, which is so useful for Profit Loss reports, and ensuring we are keeping track of labor hours and timelines!

Founder and CEO

"A great time tracking app with mobile capabilities and lots of control"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to control project assignments and product assignment to my employees.

This means Employees are only able to track the type of work they are actually doing.

I love the persistent notification on my Android phone which reminds me I'm still clocked in, and allows me to quickly clock out.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the mobile app had the ability to keep track of duration - some of my employees switch between customers throughout the day, and while the mobile app does allow switching between customers, it ends up creating many many time entries - I'd like to just be able to keep a running timer for each customer.

This should be possible because time booking can be done by specific start/end times, or by duration... so it's likely only a mobile-app function.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great application that ticks almost every checkbox in the quest for the perfect time-tracking app.

Keeping track of time - both billable and non-billable, and easily transferring it to Quickbooks Online for billing.

"I am so impressed"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a simpler solution to time tracking for our remote office environment. So far, this seems like the perfect solution to collect and report time and feed it to our Quickbooks application for payroll. Our past process was using up too many hours for employees and management. This looks like it will greatly simplify all of the time reporting and payroll processes. I am really excited to share this with our team and get it fully operational.

Emily helped me set up the QB connector and get through the setup in TSheets. It was simple to do and she was great. The user interface is easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

So far, absolutely nothing. It all looks good. But the list of industries available on this web site does not give an entry that matches our company. I chose software but we are a systems integrator.

I needed to simplify time tracking in our remote-office environment. Past methods involved a lot of time updating job numbers, collecting time sheets and manually entering time into QB. This looks like it will greatly simplify reporting, improve tracking and reduce time and expense associated with payroll.

"Best Customer Service EVER"

What do you like best?

Everytime I contact TSHEETs customer service I get a representative immediately. There entire team is AMAZING and always provide necessary support. This time I got the chance to work with Brooke T who not only joined me for my morning coffee sips but helped me figure out some settings. You ROCK Brooke!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I think could help my company out is with the Approvals. Our employees work different brands (jobs) which pay on different pay cycles so it would be better to filter time cards by brand within approval report so we can lock time cards that have already been paid and not have to run delayed approvals by month like we currently do. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AS THIS TEAM IS OUTSTANDING!

I received an email advising that an employee adjusted a clock out punch and I was unaware of this option, Brooke showed me how to find this setting and explained its benefits.

Utilities

"Exceptional service, both from a customer service stand point and how user friendly the program is."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the application for tablets. My drivers were concerned about adding another step to their daily jobs. However, they like how convenient and user friendly the app is. I love how easy it is to manage and export their time. I also love the GPS component. If a customer calls and needs a delivery in a certain region I can check my drivers location instead of calling them. LOVE this program, I would highly recommend this service to other companies.

What do you dislike?

It was slightly annoying that I couldn't just set up custom pay periods. We get paid twice a month but not always the same start and end pay periods. But, with a quick email I was able to get the dates I needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are on the fence please take the time to do the trial. Once we did the trial we were sold. Great product.

Time management. Not just for managing the drivers hours but also the time it used to take to verify time for them. We now get to spend less time working on fixing paper time sheets and get to spend more time on other important items. We now can export at the end of the pay period and send it straight to payroll. Another great thing about TSheets is that we can see where our driver is at or where they have been. I can located them quicker now. Also, I love that we can set up jobs and track what has been completed. At the end of the day we chose TSheets for its simplicity and its accuracy.

Club leader

"TSheets was a great method of logging in my hours at work."

What do you like best?

Overall, TSheets was very simple to use. As an engineer, I am working on multiple projects throughout the day. TSheets allowed me to log in the amount of time I was dedicating to each project everyday. In the end, I was able to see a chart of how many hours I've dedicated to a project in a certain time period.

What do you dislike?

There was pretty much nothing that I disliked about this product. It was very simple to use and communicate with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While using Sheets it is important to note that you can make adjustments to times.

I was able to log in my own hours and see how much time I was spending on specific things. This allowed me to properly distribute my time for following work days.

Warehouse Manager
Design

"Simple and Efficient!"

What do you like best?

The obvious is how simple it is to track employee times, and the ease of use when running payroll. I personally like the amount of visibility it provides me as a manager, not only on the clock in/out times but the ability to track locations at these times.

They also provide excellent customer service. I recently used the live chat option, Kelsey T was very quick to respond to my questions, as well as maintaining an upbeat and friendly demeanor throughout our conversation.

What do you dislike?

The way that our company utilizes T-Sheets, there is honestly nothing I would say I dislike.

One of the challenges we had previously, which is not a challenge any longer due to T-Sheets, was being able to track the amount of time spent on the number of different jobs we are asked to perform in any given day. Being able to use a cell phone to switch between jobs has almost eliminated this challenge.

Co-Founder
Accounting

"Excellent Product - Even better Customer Service - Truly Tremendous time Savings"

What do you like best?

TSheets Customer Service is out of this world. I have had such great support from Luci and Elaina M.. Of course, I love the classic original team members like Dan B & Danny S.. But it doesn't matter who you get because they all support the core values.. The number one care in their eyes is you the customer.

The App integrates smoothly with my QBO accounting software. Saving me hours of time tracking downtime.

I am able to run multiple reports and gather any information that I need. The best time saver in my office.

What do you dislike?

nothing. extremely happy love the product

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start using internally and then build up the features.

I am solving for collecting time from employees across the country. Benefits are that I can see who is working and where via location tracking. I also love the feature that allows you to block user access from certain computers.

"Love TSheets!"

What do you like best?

I know can check what jobs each employee is on and what time they started. I also love that I no longer have to ask for time cards!

What do you dislike?

I've been using for 3 weeks. So I am not sure what dislike's will present after I've used it for a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Loving it so far!

I was struggling with having my crew record time daily. Deciphering what they'd written down. Having to pull payroll report together in time to submit. All I have to do now is make sure a worker clocks in:) At the end of the work week, I run the payroll report and print.

This has been great for Time & Material jobs due to the ease of running a report on a particular job! amazing!

Project Administrator

"Simply Grand"

What do you like best?

Other than the sense of humor from Emma R, who had helped me? I had all of my long winded questions answered, my requests for the time Sheet in particular made my day. I was provided suggestions to help, Emma even showed me alternatives T-sheets offered to help with my time recording needs.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing I didn't like was the payroll item transfer function, it's only available for the online version of quickbooks, not desktop. It's not going to stop me from using the this amazing product though, however we do have quite a bit of employees, so it would make the process easier if the sync function for P/R items in QB to be transferred over and applied on employees in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a question at all, call their toll free number, or get a hold of someone online through their chat system. These people really do love their customers and they will answer any question no matter how silly!

The time it takes to have payroll completed, and tracking our lower tier tradesmen time more efficiently.

(Myself Only)

"Incredible Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I chatted with two different reps today, and spoke to another on the phone. Names...names...names...I'm terrible with names. My most recent chat was with Elaina M., and she lived up to, and exceeded my expectations for the "The Best Customer Service Ever", that I have come to expect, and brag about to all of my clients, from T-Sheets. I love your attitude and your patience. You guys always feel so genuine and Elaina was exactly that. Thanks!

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything........waited on hold just a little longer than I would have liked, but honestly, it was still quicker than any other vendor I deal with, so really not a complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take full advantage of the support offered by T-Sheets, especially for the start-up and configuration. T-Sheets can do so much, and once the settings are where you need them, you are good to go. Take full advantage of the power by using the support that's offered at that level. You won't go wrong.

today's customer and problem: Accessing T-Sheets on a Hosted Server, and moving T-Sheets from one company to another, and then, yet another. Managing the items lists, and customizing for the users as much as possible.

"Awesome Customer Service From Jen!"

What do you like best?

She answered my questions quickly and professionally. Jen really makes you feel like she cares and is willing to help you out. This is my 3rd time needing help from TSheets support and each time I use the chat venue because they are always so knowledgeable and it is so convenient!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I cannot think of anything. TSheets really has a special group of people

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are an awesome company! Really helpful, the product is awesome and it is supported by the most awesome group of people! We are happy we made the choice to go with TSheets, hopefully you will make the change for success as well! Hopefully if you ever need help and use the chat feature you will get Jen!

Time tracking, we do not have to deal with paper time cards any longer! :)

"Amazing customer service as always!"

What do you like best?

I love the live chat feature. I'm new to my account so I will have little questions throughout the day that I can have answered immediately. Elaina M is always so helpful! Even though I talk to a a couple different people each time I do the live chat, they always remember who I am and are quick to help and solve my issue.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to add a switch or an in/out punch without messing up another entry. Could be stream lined a bit.

Tracking employees at over 20 different locations throughout the city. The benefits are the employees feel more empowered to keep track of their time correctly since their location is turned on, and I think in the long run this will greatly decrease our payroll cost due to employees previously messing up paper time sheets.

"Can't praise TSheets Support enough - Cheers to Elaina M."

What do you like best?

The Support Team at TSheets never ceases to impress me with their great service. Some companies' support teams are only concerned about solving your problem in as little time as possible, and they miss out on being friendly. Not so with TSheets! Every one I've chatted with there is so knowledgeable about their product and also super chatty, and will even chat about things unrelated to TSheets. Elaina M., it was a great pleasure to chat with you. Thanks for brightening my day by adding your own personal touch to my experience!

What do you dislike?

IMO, there's nothing to dislike about TSheets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't spend frustrated moments trying to figure out how to make TSheets work for your specific situation. Get online with TSheets Live Chat, and they will be more than glad to discuss any problems you're having and answer your questions.

TSheets provides a simple, detailed time tracking solution for us as a residential construction company. Having TSheets integrated with QuickBooks Desktop makes doing payroll a breeze. No more manual payroll entries from paper time sheets!

Customer Service Assistant

"Save Time with TSheets"

What do you like best?

Love that TSheets syncs with QuickBooks payroll. Also, love the new feature that lets me customize what employees see when clocking-in and offers them the option of choosing where they are working for the day. Employee clock-in and clock-out are super easy. I love that I can access this from anywhere including my phone to review or adjust employee time. I also love that managers can submit or correct time for their particular group of employees.

What do you dislike?

When editing an employee after the manager has approved their time, I don't like that once the editing is done and I "X" out of the employee's file, that it doesn't go back to the approval page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Support, either by phone or via chat, has always been awesome. People are professional, friendly, patient and knowledgeable. Today, rep, helped me with the newest feature that lets you customize which service item an employee sees when they clock-in. He was great!

The ease of use! The employees have no timecards to fill out; everything is at their fingertips on their own phones. It's web based so I, as the administrator, can access it from anywhere at any time. Our employees work in several states so it's been a time-saving and stress-saving addition to our company.

Customer Service Assistant
(10,001+ employees)

"Great Value Time Tracking"

What do you like best?

T sheets support they are great, Rep helped me immensely in the items I needed to deal with. However, the product at this point I find doesn't really accomplish for the accounting side well. For scheduling etc. it is great. The new sync integration is so much easier than before. We can now use it on more than one computer!

What do you dislike?

Not being able to delete and re-entering employee time. We use another company for payroll. We are trying to convert to T sheets and QBO. My first run payroll nothing matched with the payroll providers payroll. Need to undo everything and start fresh.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great support, fairly adaptable product. If you're interested in TSheets don't be afraid to ask every question you have. They have lots of features that may or may not help your company and they're happy to help you sort it all out up front.

The best thing is likely the customer support who are always eager to answer every question you have. Rep was super helpful and deserves a raise for going above and beyond in is assistance. My interactions with support staff are far too often horrible. TSheets support has been a breath of fresh air. It removes the tedious task of recording employee hours manually by capturing the information digitally with more accuracy and helpful supplemental information as well.

Human Resources Assistant

"Love TSheets and their Team!"

What do you like best?

I love the access to customer service. It is so quick and easy with the chat feature! Today I spoke with executive and he answered all my questions quickly with knowledge and humor! Loved him! The support. In essence, the software accomplishes a simple task. But everyone does that task differently. T-Sheets allows for those variances and supports its product to make sure the end user is using the software to its full capacity.

What do you dislike?

Not sure yet. I feel it's still in Beta mode. The GUI could be simpler and more direct. For example, instead of various windows opening all over the place, maybe just have direct navigation to one place. But that could take away from the software's agility. So, who knows. It's working so far. Also, the QBO integration is a bit confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Willing to consult with T-Sheets/Intuit to help streamline for law firms. You could sell to attorneys, preset for their practice. Beaucoup bucks! Talk to me. Great customer service and software meets requirements for an emerging business. BD1 tech was great!!

I have used Tsheets only for a short while and I love the functionality of the product. It has helped with the employees keeping better track of their time and seeing what jobs they are actually working on! This has helped with the overview of our production!

Delivery Coordinator
Real Estate
(10,001+ employees)

"USER FRIENDLY - Easy to track Billable Items"

What do you like best?

TSheets is very user friendly and easy to implement. We currently use it for both a maintenance company and a property management company. We have several properties and multiple owners and we can break down hours to see where we're spending the most time. It's great to know how long we're spending at properties for both maintenance and showings so we can make sure we're charging owners properly. It's also easy to keep track of billable items as we can select "billable" if needed and the default is "non-billable." It's also easy to modify hours if needed and our Accountant can easily manage everyone's time sheets if someone is out or forgets to enter holidays or vacation hours. I also love that TSheets has an app for phones which is the KEY to making it so versatile and easy to use in transit. Without the phone app our property managers and maintenance team members would not be as efficient.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could just change a single PUNCH instead of messing up the entire day. If I forget to punch out (or punch in) I only know to put in "total hours" for the day and it deletes all punch history for that day. I've never figured out if it's possible to just change the one mistake punch. That would be ideal. It would also be ideal to know how many PTO hours I have (that could be an admin user portion on our end). It would also be ideal if it was possible to record "start mileage" and "end mileage" so we could track the total mileage for the week for both property managers and maintenance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have all employees tracking every single day and not going back weekly to "edit" or "add" things so it's the most accurate. Try to train them as SOON as you implement the product to achieve the best results - that way all employees get familiar with using the software.

We're solving issues with challenging properties that are sucking up a lot of our time but before TSheets it was hard to keep track of exact hours. However, now we can show exactly how many times we've showed it or had maintenance issues at the property. That way we have proof of exactly how often we're at that location in comparison to the other properties we manage. Then we can bill the owner for additional time and attention to that property.

"The perfect solution for time tracking and integration with QuickBooks."

What do you like best?

First, the integration with QuickBooks makes my life easy because I don't have to keep track of my contractors and clients twice. Next, I love being able to see a report of all the time mid-month to ensure we're on track for budgets. The support staff at TSheets is super-awesome as well. And, while I think the software is great, some of my contractors who are less than accepting to "new ways" of doing things, immediately embraced TSheets and starting using it via the mobile app right away.

What do you dislike?

I wish the interface was a bit cleaner, but, the mobile app is awesome for just the time-tracking part. Another item I wish existed was a Mac desktop app so I don't have to go to the website and have another tab open. But, I'm able to use the mobile app instead which works just as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TSheets as a stand alone product is quite valuable. The real value happens when you integrate it with Quickbooks, in my opinion.

I needed to have all of my financial information in one place. By using TSheets, I'm able to use QuickBooks to keep track of all the people... and TSheets to keep track of the time. My contractors didn't want to use the old time tracker... so they didn't... but this time tracker is so easy to use they all are happily using it now.

"Most user friendly user interface I have ever used!"

What do you like best?

Everything is very quick and to the point. All of the pages are clean cut and easy to understand.I really like how simple it is while at the same time having all features you need, like the ability to add tasks to certain people, for the admins to change what needs to be changed.

What do you dislike?

It has a very blank page, but you are easily able to add to your homepage, making it a lot more filled up! There really isn't that much else I dislike about it. It could be free, but that's too unrealistic! The whole system is really incredible in my opinion. I overall love the system. I mentioned this earlier, but I love how simple to use the user interface is.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend using it! It is the very best due to how simple, yet clean, every single page is.

I do not have any problems with it really! Like I mentioned earlier, the home page can be a bit empty if you do not add to it, but that is completely up to the user and how he/she wishes for it to appear, which ends up being a benefit in the end! It is very fast and efficient, and the easiest to use over all other systems. There are so many features I have used, or seen other's use that are incredible. I really like how you can assign tasks.

Office Manager

"Don’t miss out on time!"

What do you like best?

The fact you can clock in directly from your phone and it also GPS’s your location when you do clock in or out so that way employers know that you are actually where your supposed to be at when your checking in and not lying about where your at so you don’t get in trouble for being late or something like that for instance.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven’t found anything that I just absolutely can’t stand about the APP

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use all the APP has to offer!

It has solved employees lying about their time and trying to pad extra time in here and there when we were just taking their word for their time arriving to and leaving job sites and/or the office and now they are not able to do that. Also, it is benefiting us in the fact that TSheet automatically inputs the employees time in my Quickbokks saving me time and labor cost when doing payroll

Operations Coordinator

"Easy to use time tracking service."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be able to easily track my hours and to be able to edit orders since I am not always free to be updating live. The best thing is the accompanying app that allows me to be able to track hours on the go.

What do you dislike?

The service is great. I just think the interface is not as simple to use as other services out there. Sometimes I am not sure where certain features live.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The user experience on Gusto is much more pleasing an easier to use.

I am able to track my hours easily. I work from home and remote sometimes so having the app makes it easy to manage.

Owner/Consultant