TopNotepad Reviews & Product Details

TopNotepad Overview

What is TopNotepad?

TopNotepad is a super simple cloud invoicing, accounting and CRM software for freelancers and small businesses. A feature rich affordable, all-in-one software.

TopNotepad Details

TopNotepad is an online software for small and growing businesses that create invoices, manage inventory, track & receive payments, manage expenses and leads.

TopNotepad
2017
Newark, DE
@TopNotepad
533 Twitter followers

CTO at TopNotepad
Answer a few questions to help the TopNotepad community
Have you used TopNotepad before?

TopNotepad Reviews

Showing 23 TopNotepad reviews
Already have TopNotepad?
consultant
What do you like best?

1)best way to track your expenses

2)integrated with payment gateway

3)you can add bank account details

4)full transparency as you have to enter your gst no Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1)need to integrate with more gateway.

2)it should give new tax related changes on mail or in notification Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please use this tool for company's expance and accounting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do use this tool for accounting and expance tracking for your company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sahil
What do you like best?

I have finally settled for this software. I have been trying multiple tools, taking trial of every possible tool out there before I found TopNotepad. It is the simplest of all. No accounting jargon, simple and clean software for business invoicing, quotation making and accounting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have not explored the software enough to do justice to this section. I am able to accomplish my tasks, no issues in that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Have been using this product for like 4 months now. It very simple to use, the interface is clean with absolutely no clutter. I mostly use it for estimates, invoicing and logging my expenses, it takes literally less than 15 minutes a day to do all my invoices and log all my expenses. Did not use their leads management module yet, while it is available to me under the same subscription. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Simple and intutive templates for invoicing, quotations and recording purchases Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be really helpful if they can add an ios app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was looking for a simple program to create invoices and quotes and TopNotepad has all the features I need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The software is cloud based, can be accessed from anywhere. Gives me the VAT report I need to submit every month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inventory management feature is very basic. Needs to add deep inventory management features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Invoicing and VAT compliance reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Very simple software for tracking VAT invoices, bills and VAT liability. I can file VAT returns on my own, without support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have not explored enough to do justice to this section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VAT invoicing and accounting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global Information Technology Head for The Americas
What do you like best?

The basic but simple note taking function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inability to rapidly index and search instantly through all the notes I’ve taken. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth consi Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not many more than with OneNote Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

I always have to jot notes down in my life and I hate with my phone how different it is to text a note than write it on a post it but this app has me changed and converted forever Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the talk to text level of difficulty in understanding me but that software will develop I'm sure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Free mini legal pad everywhere you go, no need to scribble anything down and now you have no reason to forget! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

The invoices are extremely easy to create and the invoices can be personalised to create a professional appearance.

All invoices are stored in your profile, so no need to worry about keeping them secure, this also alleviates the risk of storing them on a usb stick that I may lose or a single laptop or desktop.

They have given me software that rapidly reduces admin time.

I can access the software from anywhere providing I have an internet connection so I can complete my admin duties on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest the software has everything I need at this stage, however VAT calculation could be useful addition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For small businesses such as my own this is a great piece of software that increases efficiency for my business, in particular the admin side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Invoicing is a quick process and the storage issue has been resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I can create invoices within few seconds, able to get necessary reports for tax compliance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such, I like all the features I have used, may be need more time to explore Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I liked the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Create professional looking invoices and estimates. Tax reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Consultant
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Simplicity of the software is what I liked the most. I can seamlessly create e-invoice and enable payment link within the invoice. There is also an option to create estimates/quotations which can be converted into invoices later. I can track and manage my business expenses as well within the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Integration with third party application Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a multi-feature software that goes beyond book-keeping and provides additional features that help you manage other aspects of your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating estimates for my prospective clients and invoices & payment receipts customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Architect
Architecture & Planning
What do you like best?

Uncomplicated interface - Gives options to choose from various invoicing templates - Convert an estimate into invoice in one click Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need more integrations, they just have PayPal and I use both PayPal and Stripes, please include stripes as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A nice tool and affordable tool for freelancers like me. If one uses the software, will like it for sure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Each and every feature. The interface, the help videos, the support. The experience! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I strongly feel they should be recognized as the finest accounting software for small businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for one tool that can help you in all your back-office work, this is the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was looking for a solution for managing invoices and my books. TopNotepad has both invoicing and book keeping and has the CRM feature to manage leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The available invoicing formats perfectly fit my requirement. PayPal payment integration is quite useful, I need not manually log payment when I receive Paypal payment against invoices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The features that I have explored are good, I did not find anything that I can complain about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have got a lot of features packed in single software yet they managed to keep things quite simple, worth trying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating invoices, sending invoices and following up on payments due. Keeping a systematic database of my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Let’s me create estimates and invoices in few seconds. I can always comeback are edit, update the estimates and invoices. Provides a variety of templates for both estimates and invoices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No issues yet, there is nothing to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a simple and cost effective solution for your business, then just go for TopNotepad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem of not being able to access the information is very efficiently solved by TopNotepad. Now I can access my data anytime and anywhere, am not restricted to a particular device anymore. It saves a lot of time and money as well, it is very affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

Cool interface, seamless workflows, tightly integrated software, All features are interlinked logically, yet they have managed to keep it simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They appear to be fairly new but I would ask for more integrations as they mature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Strongly suggested to all who are looking for a simple billing and expenses management solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Primarily use it for billing my clients and tracking expenses. Reduced manual work and organized data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

Leads management, creating estimates for converted leads and then creating invoices. Very clean and clutter free, let me stay focused. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inventory management feature can be improved. More help documents would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good software for small business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing the business leads I source from different channels, invoice making and expenses tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Make-up Artist
Arts and Crafts
What do you like best?

Handy tool for billing my clients. Integrates with PayPal. Pricing is low. I spent almost 2 weeks exploring the software before I decided to switch to the paid plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting section can be made more robust. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check if it fits your requirement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to invoice my clients. It has a very intuitive interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great program. I just need to do the things that I have to do any which way i.e., create invoices and key in my expenses but I spend much lesser time now. It also saves me time in book-keeping because most of the stuff would auto populate, I have the reports I need, pretty smooth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need more documentation of FAQ's. The current set can be made exhaustive and citing examples in knowledge base would help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ease to use software, pricing is low. It won't hurt your wallet, give it a shot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing my books of accounts. Tracking my leads. Invoicing, expenses logging etc.,. TopNotepad saves me a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

So many features bundled neatly in a simple and clean interface. The seamless integration between invoicing and expenses is handy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Opportunity to have more integrations, with other relevant applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After evaluating other products in the same space, I strongly recommend TopNotepad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TopNotepad has variety of options to create beautiful estimates and invoices. I can create and manage estimates, invoices, track payments and log expenses all of it at one place. I save time and all the data is accessible from anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I upgraded on the same day I signed up. It hardly took any time to decide. In less than five minutes I created my first invoice and an estimate. Nice, simple and affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have just used invoicing, estimates and logged a couple of expenses. So far, it looks good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have a free plan, try it and check if it fits your requirement. I liked it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it for creating estimates, invoices for my clients and to keep track of my expenses. I could save time and all my invoices are in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Has neatly bundled all that I need in one simple software. Clean and beautiful invoicing interface, robust expenses management module. Bookkeeping, I don’t have to do anything, the program takes care of accounting. Also, the leads management is cool, I have stopped using spread sheets! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More integration with third party apps like stripes and bank integration will help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

"Try before you buy." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Invoicing and expenses management of my company. It saves a lot of time and it’s quite simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

Not more, not less. They have exactly the things I need. CRM and book-keeping! I just have to login to TopNotepad to manage my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need to soon launch their mobile application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth the money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing every back office activity of my small business starting with Invoicing to book-keeping. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I liked the invoicing and accounting module. Clean and simple invoicing templates are treat to use. The best part they do not ask you to configure your account, you create your first invoice and your preferences would be configured in the process! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Leads Manager module can be improved with more integration options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Invoicing and accounting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.