Todo Cloud Reviews & Product Details

Todo Cloud Overview

What is Todo Cloud?

Todo Cloud is a to-do task list and goal tracker. With Todo Cloud, you can daily plan, track and finish your to-do tasks whether they be simple grocery shopping lists, daily habits tied to goals, single work tasks or complex multi-person projects. Todo Cloud is an easy-to-use productivity app that Macworld says, “…oozes with awesomeness.” Refined over 10 years of constant perfecting, Todo Cloud is an all-encompassing productivity system helping millions of users to: • Improve time efficiency • Remember important details • Deliver results on time • Increase quality & consistency • Become more reliable • Create wealth • Build healthy habits and achieve goals • Change behavior Simple to customize and fun to use, Todo Cloud has everything you’d expect in a productivity system including: • START & END DATES - Measure the start, duration and forecasted finish dates. • TASK NOTES & COMMENTS - Add important notes. Comments are tracked by day and person. • TASK ACTIONS – Associate any task with a person in your address book, a URL or a phone number so you can take quick action when it is time to get work done. Build a smart list to see all tasks with actions related to people. • MULTIPLE REMINDERS – Want a nudge 1 month, 1 week, 1 day and 1 hour before a task is due. Go ahead and be our guest with multiple ways to get to results. But beware of alert fatigue. • RECURRING TASKS – Set a task to repeat when you need it with the recurrence based on due date or completion date. If you want to be reminded to take the trash out every Thursday without fail, then choose recurrence based on due date. If you want a daily recurring reminder to send a thank you note to someone else every few days, choose the recurrence based on completion date and you'll have flexibility to send that note when it is convenient. • LOCATION REMINDERS – Need to remember to buy an item or complete a task when you arrive at a certain location? No problem. Drop a pin on that location and Todo Cloud will alert you with the task details when you get there. • EMAIL TASK CREATION – Log in to the Todo Cloud web client, select settings and copy your custom email address. Then email yourself tasks that are dropped into your Todo Cloud inbox or you can log in to your settings to customize the default location for new tasks. • SECURE CLOUD SYNC – The Todo Cloud sync reliably backs up your data to our secure cloud seamlessly making it available whether you are working on Windows, Mac, Web, iOS or Android. • SMART LISTS – Create custom lists using filters that organize tasks by any data element in Todo Cloud. Want to see tasks due 4 weeks and beyond? Want to see tasks assigned to a person? Want to see tasks tagged with a specific word? You can do that and more. Push everything into Todo Cloud with the power to search, organize and track tasks just the way you want. • CALENDAR VIEW – From any list view, click the calendar icon to see a monthly view of tasks organized by due dates. Want to quickly change any task due date? Drag and drop the task to the new calendar date and your due date is changed. • FOCUS LISTS – Quickly see all your tasks due today or in the past. • SIRI VOICE TO TEXT – Use Siri voice commands to capture tasks on the go. Search the Todo Cloud help file for more instructions. • SHARE LISTS – Invite others to view and contribute to tasks. • TODO FOR BUSINESS – All of these productivity capabilities are available for teams of people with additional administrator management. The mobile-first approach will boost your team’s output with powerful task management. Learn more at: https://www.appigo.com/for-business/ Download Todo Cloud and get a 14-Day FREE Trial of Premium features available for a low-cost monthly/yearly subscription! After which the basic features remain free. See the pricing details here: https://www.appigo.com/pricing

Todo Cloud Details
German, English, French, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Todo Cloud is useful when you have a deadline, need to focus, prioritize and get things done quickly like home or school projects or dozens of detailed work tasks.

Appigo
2008
Orem, UT

Todo Cloud Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Todo Cloud community
Have you used Todo Cloud before?

Todo Cloud Reviews

Showing 91 Todo Cloud reviews
Already have Todo Cloud?
Technical Writer
What do you like best?

I love how your notes gets shared between every device, in the same way and with the same organizaron. In other words, I just love the integration and the way the experience is, almost, the same between platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the advanced tools are kind of hidden on the mobile app, when the are in plain sight at the desktop one. Since I am used to use a kanban board (physical) I feel thstit could be much better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using the app available at the Microsoft store (windows) it is a really nice addition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have managed to dump all my tasks in one single place hence, my routine is organized and nifty Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

I like that this tool keeps everyone on our team on track and is easy enough to use. The interface is clean and simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a windows or android version for this product. There is only an ios version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to keep track of all of our tasks in one place that is easy to manage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

I like Todo because I can easily list & sort tasks and mark completed. It is great way to stay up to date on completion status of projects and tasks. The electronic list is preferred to a paper list since I am able to access it from anywhere. It is much easier to keep on top of responsibilities when you have access all of the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see shared lists, which may be an available feature at this time as I have not used the program very recently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely suggest giving it a try! It is easy to use and very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been using Todo to ensure completion of tasks. One benefit is for orientations- can be sure that all employees are trained on important topics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Postdoctoral researcher
What do you like best?

I like how it allows me to easily link tasks between my phone and computer. This makes it easier for me to make tasks (on my computer) and quickly reference them or click off tasks (on my phone). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hm.... I think this app/program is best at generating long lists. I have trouble setting lists for tasks that need to be done in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hm... this is a great program for creating an electronic todo-list, but it is still no replacement for a simple online calendar... so, it helps to stay organized, but is by no means sufficient for all your organizational needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a researcher and frequently have multiple experiments going at one time... this app helps me to jot down what needs to be done at any given time and ensures that I do not forget about something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analista corporativo
What do you like best?

It is an application that is very interesting because it contains functions that allow you to categorize your lists of tasks, enrich the format helps in the classification and order of your priorities, is excellent to administer and manage recurring tasks that you can track more easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about this application, without details or waste in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I solved the problem of establishing priorities, when everything is urgent and for now, it is important to clarify what your priorities will be, this application helped me generate a structure that allows me to detect which are my priorities of the day and execute them without problem and time. It's great, I love it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Peer Tutor
Higher Education
What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to get right into using the program. Being a Microsoft product the sync capability is also terrific allowing you to sync tasks between phone and computer. The mobile app also has great functionality similar to the desktop allowing a seamless experience across platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike, it offers the same functionality as other task track software. I could potentially see power users who are looking for functionality more on the level of "Microsoft Projects" potentially being disappointed with the lack of advanced functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use software! I recommend other people who are looking for easy to use software to consider utilizing todo. Additionally, many people who already use onedrive and other microsoft products won't even need to make a new account since it utilizes their existing information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having an easy to read list of all my upcoming tasks as well as their due dates planned makes it very easy to get organized and manage my workload. A big part of schooling is managing projects and multiple deadlines. Todo makes it easy and enjoyable to do all this.

Another really great advantage to Todo is how amazing the interface is. Deadlines, reminders, comments, ect. for tasks can be set with as few as 2 clicks (or taps for the mobile users). This only adds to the seamless experience that makes the program such a pleasant experience when using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
What do you like best?

it can syncs across all of your devices. is a task management application with a clutter free interface. is a simple app for those looking to get their tasks organized quickly and without much hassle. you can manage all of your tasks and see what’s coming up next from a one page bird’s eye perspective. to do help you to be more intentional about what you want to get done.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To-Do has only limited application for syncing the events and schedules. no priority given to other software integration. Planner is for teams and To-Do is for individuals of that team, which i think should be look into. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

you can manage all of your tasks and see what’s coming up next from a one page bird’s eye perspective. to do help you to be more intentional about what you want to get done, so i encourage you to try it out and see for your self. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it help me stay organized in my planning and implementation phase. help me assign any task to a project am handling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

Todo has a super attractive interface that's very straightforward, clean, and easy to use. I really like the interface and the simplicity of adding new tasks and marking them as completed. It adds convenience to my day rather than adding additional difficulty like other solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been some issues in the past when they transitioned the way they sync devices and tasks. For a while there were serious issues syncing between the desktop Mac client and the mobile app. This may still be an issue – I’ve since switched to Windows and haven’t had issues with the app and the web-based version. Overall I’m very happy with Todo and have very few complaints, especially since I use it in a fairly simple way and may not see issues that heavier users do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Super awesome solution, and highly affordable too. There are some very basic stripped down to-do list solutions, but if you're looking for something with a bit more depth, this would be my go-to recommendation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Todo makes it easy for me – someone who’s not remotely organized – to actually be pretty organized! It really helps me stay on top of my work and there’s nothing as great as checking off all my to-dos for a day. I think it’s been a great personal solution that’s popular at my organization, too, which is nice. If you’re looking for a clean, slightly refined to-do solution, I highly recommend this one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Website Development & Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I like Todo because I can use it on all my devices (Windows and Android), and the interface is clean and simple. The "My Day" view makes it easy to see what's upcoming and what I left unfinished from prior days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do wish Todo had more features focused around team todos and tasks, but it's great for individual use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and I don't think you'll be disappointed if you're needing to manage your own individual tasks -- if you need more team-oriented task management a different solution may be more appropriate. But for quickly jotting down your own personal tasks, you can't go wrong. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Anytime I have something that comes up that needs attention later in the day or on a future day, I can have it entered into todo so I can get it off my mind, and Todo will remind me when it's time to knock it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I love how user-friendly this program is, it makes it so simple to keep track of my to-do list. I really like that I can prioritize my list and it helps me stay organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if I'm not paying attention I accidentally put in the incorrect date or time for something on my list. That will sometimes throw me off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the categorization feature! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like that I can categorize my list so I can separate things I need to do for my home, for my work, and for other parts of my life. It has helped me get so organized! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Milind Gehlot
What do you like best?

most of the products provide basic funcationality but they hide completed task list, because of which you loose the track of what you have completed, this provides you all at one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now , completely satisfied with the product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

create a checklist for the functionalities you want to use, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to manage the day to day task properly, has improved the efficiency. discrete view of completed task, pending task and today's task. very nicely arranged Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ASW Student Coordinator
What do you like best?

I like that this tool offers one panel with everything I need to, prioritized. It gives me a quick idea of the most strategic way to get my work done without requiring a lot of organizational effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My main complaint is that it doesn’t sync better across platforms. I have an iPhone and a windows laptop, and it’s easiest to just stick to the iPhone app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped me solve the issue of what problems to tackle and preventing me from letting smaller tasks slip through the cracks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
What do you like best?

This is a really helpful tool crucial for a product manager for keeping track of my deadlines and meeting the requirements for what I have to do in each day. I can prioritise, make notes and read themore later on when that task is coming up in line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Probably the fact that sometimes I feel like I have too many software opened so that might be tricky because I only have my emails and other softwares that have to do lists plus I have another excel spreadsheet to use as a to do list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems with Todo. If I make sure that I have a back up so that I will not lose my tasks everything is OK. The benefits are meeting the deadlines and ensuring that I accomplish my tasks in time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Leader- Information Technology
What do you like best?

Easy interface, quick to start and show the team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hard to manage everyone lists. Wish it did more for schedules Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy interface Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It was designed off of wunderlist which was previously used by myself for an extended period time in school. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, since I use both Mac and Windows, cross OS integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a heavy outlook user than give this a try as it will integrate with outlook and MS calendars well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Workflow and productivity maintenance are the main issues being helped. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

I use this to make certain that I stay on task and get everything done that needs to be taken care of. The app allows me to schedule items in advance and keeps them organized for me. I can see them when I look at my google calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to schedule a reminder from this and there is no way to do this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I manage when my bills are due with ToDo as I can make the due date and keep track of which ones need to be paid out of which paycheck. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Traffic Operation Engineering Assistant
Construction
What do you like best?

Used todo for school and I liked that I have a solution to keeping my tasks in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hated that the interface was a bit outdated and didn’t let me do more. Hard to share across interfaces. Wanted more freedom with how to organize Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use google list Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Give my board their tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

The ability to organize tasks into personalized projects is a great feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no great way to view all tasks for all projects on a longer timescale. The next seven days feature is incredibly useful, but a monthly view would also be appreciated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The indentation tool is a great way to further organize your tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used to write small tasks on post-it notes expecting to get it done, but they would end up being disorganized, ignored, and lost. This is an excellent task management system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internal Systems Specialist
What do you like best?

Todo is, in my opinion, Microsofts final answer to task management. My favorite part is the ability to create sub-tasks within a task and schedule recurring tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not the biggest fan of how Todo integrates with Outlook, but I just stopped using Outlook for tasks and am not looking back Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ToDo is an excellent task management tool, particularly if you find Outlook clunky and inefficient Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefit of being able to create sub-tasks within a task has made it dramatically easier for our new client implementations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

Todo is a very simple app. It does exactly what I need it to do as I can easily track all my tasks in it so I don't forget it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Todo could have some better functionality to suggest clean up of tasks. This would help remove the clutter Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Todo to easily track all the tasks that I have. Especially after a meeting so I don't forget Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quality Manager
What do you like best?

I love that I can see what tasks need to be done and have it all in one place. I can organize by importance and keep track of how I am doing each day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am overall pleased with the product. I wish I could highlight or make additional notes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a simple to use product that will help you stay more organized! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

simple to use app easy to throw information in quickly to make easy to do lists Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing the app is simple to use, makes throwing tasks in quick and easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

nothing easy app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

There’s not a lot nonsense to sift through, just open them up the app and start adding tasks. The app runs smoothly and works on all platforms (that we used) I do believe that Todo has an edge with the straightforward department over Todoist. Also the my day view function is very helpful and easy to access. We have found that it is very useful among staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This being a microsoft product integrates with Office 365. When we migrated to a google platform email server we also went to Todoist. I cant think of anything that I dislike about this software. Its simple, straight forward and gets the job done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you use Office 365 go with Todo. If you use Google Suite, go with Todoist. It will make your life a lot easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The "my day view" feature is very helpful in reminding staff of their to do lists. utilizing software like this eliminates the need for post it notes (almost ) and other forms of reminders. Its almost like a digital cheerleader. We have also used this software to delegate collaborative projects among staff. This has really helped in keeping up with who is doing what and when. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- Very simple to use! Just add tasks and check them once you are done.

- The "My Day" feature is very useful to do a 30sec recap of what you have for the day.

- You can create lists of tasks to separate all your to-dos (I keep track of both personal and work-related tasks). You can also nest steps under a single task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lacks customization (tags, colors..).

Lacks prioritization (it is only possible to mar "important", but this can be regarded as a good thing)

Over-simplified UX Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are many other to-do lists or task management tools available out there, most packed with features and great UX. However, if you just want a basic app to list tasks that is reliable and syncs across devices, try this one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ensure simple tasks are not forgotten in the sea of others, more urgent and/or important.

An app that is light and very easy use, readily available to log tasks as they are created. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Shows up in your chrome extension and email. I use gmail and it sends daily recaps when tasks are over due. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No reminders to do your tasks during the day. Hard to assign others and onboard at first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good for keeping a to do list right next to you when your on a call with a client typing notes on your computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps keep tasks that you need by putting it into field and assigning due dates. Along with the subtasks functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.