SyncApps Reviews & Product Details

What is SyncApps?

SyncApps integration platform allows any business to create Enterprise level software integrations using a simple point & press interface to integrate Dynamics 365, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, NetSuite, Salesforce, Navatar, QuickBooks, Zoho CRM, Zendesk, Xero, Highrise, Handshake, SugarCRM, SuiteCRM and many more.

SyncApps Screenshots

SyncApps Profile Details

SyncApps Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, English, Hindi, Japanese, Spanish
Cazoomi
Description
Cazoomi makes bi-directional data integration simple.
2009

1-25 of 112 total SyncApps reviews

SyncApps Reviews

1-25 of 112 total SyncApps reviews

"Best Sync App!"

What do you like best?

Easy use of platform, Simple integration, Hassle free setup, Clarity in reports and Price!

The best thing about syncapps is, it saved us almost 6 hours in a week. We used to manually download and upload datas through CSV, Since cazoomi that time is transferred to do better things.

Use the app without any second thought, This is one of the apps we have ever used and bought. It does the sync perfectly without any problem. No IT person was needed. We set the report in netsuite and added the key accordingly and in matter of minutes all got sorted.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing as of now as its serving the purpose of why we bought it. Add -ons can be with a certain package. instead of additional purchases. This is the only thing i didnt like obviously :) But other than that you cannot complain any other features on the app. This does the job what we have signed up for.

Another issue was, when credit card got expired, we could have got a courtesy call to let us know that there was problem with the payment, but no calls whatsoever. Only e-mail which went into spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Data exchange from netsuite to Mailchimp

Response from John Michael Manere of SyncApps

Hi Yathukulan!

Thank you for dropping an awesome review. Our team is ecstatic to know that our solution is key to your integration needs between NetSuite and MailChimp. For now, our Add-Ons are only available depending on the acquired plan. Thank you for pointing out the credit card issue and please be rest assured that our team will be putting this into high priority.

Please keep in touch for our product announcements. In case you hit any snags, please feel free to contact our 24/7 Support team thru support@cazoomi.com, we will be happy to assist you. Thank you.

All the best,

Product Manager

"Best support ever"

What do you like best?

The tech support is fast, efficient, and always helpful. I love working with Clint and Nugroho, and I have even nominated Nugroho for being employee of the week at my very own company! They are always willing to work with us and ask the right kinds of questions to make sure we are implementing the proper solution in the best way possible.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Maybe just the time difference, but even being 12 hours apart I still find I get prompt responses while other times I have to wait 12 hours. But not a big deal. They are so helpful when they respond that honestly There is really not to much to dislike at all! If only they would come work FOR us!

Our customers are able to easily integrate the customizations without our software to the custom fields in their ERP. It helps deal with the mess of Desktop integrations, because everything being cloud hosted makes the integrations so much smoother.

Response from Angelie Abratiguin of SyncApps

Hi Margo!

Thank you for the nice review, our subscribers love Handshake to Xero and NetSuite a lot! I will ask our CTO to speed up replies too so please reach out to our awesome 27/7 support anytime.

Project Specialist
Real Estate

"Constant Contact for Salesforce "

What do you like best?

I like the method to sync my Salesforce contacts and leads easily to Constant Contact individual Lists.

Constant Contact lists are very difficult to sync to Salesforce using manual importing methods. Using Syncapps let myself easily connect the systems to each other and using scheduling I can not have to log back into SyncApps since the integration runs by itself.

What do you dislike?

The steps in setting up are simple, the first step could be improved to allow me to set up faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the trial since if the integration setup is done Syncapps give me 2 extra weeks to try it. 28 days!

We solved our manual list synchronization and marketing automation list integration to Salesforce issues by using Syncapps. It not only saved my team time each week yet improved the way our process for emailing our customers in a timely manner.

Constant Contact list management takes me a few hours each week needing many list edits. With this integration to Salesforce it is easy to move the data back and forth saving the marketing team many hours.

Major benefit is to see the Constant Contact opens of each client, clicks too and act upon each by our sales people locally. Amazing product!

Response from Jessa Racoma of SyncApps

Hi Joana,

Thank you for using SyncApps and for the cool review! 🙂 Constant Contact is surely a leader on our platform with Salesforce and glad you are enjoying how much time SyncApps is giving back to you. Please let us know if you’ll encounter any snags as our 24/7 Customer Success Folks are ready to help you along the way.

Communications Specialist

"SyncApps: The Good, The Bad, and the Annoying"

What do you like best?

I like that this has allowed us to have an easier time integrating our CRM solution to our email marketing software and has simplified our workflow for us.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we only have 5 sync profiles. I would like to have more and not have to pay out the butt for it. Additionally, if you do not have admin rights within your CRM solution, it makes it MUCH more difficult to set it up yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have admin rights in SalesForce or it can hold up your process

It has provided us with a solution to connect our CRM solution to our email marketing solution so we can make sure that our entire database is in communication with us at every turn.

Response from Joanna Mae Abrea of SyncApps

Hello Jillian,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and we’re happy to know that SyncApps is your chosen solution for your Salesforce to Marketing Automation syncing needs.

We understand that having CRM admin rights is crucial when using SyncApps. However, we highly implement security in the data that you share with us. Thus, SyncApps users with regular rights cannot access your CRM data to prevent data loss and to have better data management.

You are currently subscribed to our Professional Plan which has 5 integrations. You can simply upgrade to our Enterprise Plan for better Sync Profile options plus more features such as real-time syncing available to all integrations.

Again, we highly appreciate your thoughts with us and please do let us know if you hit any snags via our 24/7 support portal.

Joanna

Digital Marketing Associate
Industrial Automation

"SyncApps Makes Your Job Easier"

What do you like best?

I like that it automatically syncs my CRM and email marketing contacts daily. Once you set it up you're all done.

What do you dislike?

If you want to sync more than one contact list you have to pay extra. Other than that SyncApps is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to sync Salesforce or other CRM data to your email management system, this software is the answer! You get the first sync profile for free, so it definitely worth your time to try it out.

Before I had to manually export data from our CRM (Salesforce) and then import it into Constant Contact, which was very time consuming. The benefit that SyncApps delivers is time savings! Which in turn gives me more time to drive sales instead of managing contacts.

Response from Syd Caguindangan of SyncApps

Hello Emily,

We are happy to know that you found SyncApps a useful integration for Salesforce to Constant Contact. Our Customer Support Team is available 24/7 to help you if you have any concerns.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Best Regards,

Syd

"Sync App Netsuite and Delivra Integration"

What do you like best?

The Syncapp is seemless integration between our CRM and Email platform. Its very quick and easy to understand app where you can easily setup sync with minimal knowledge about Netsuite

What do you dislike?

Sometime it seems like CC work in different timezone and to get free review training either we need to stay late in office or come early. but that's worth

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely yes

We wanted to setup content specific emails and email should be also sent based on specific triggers which could be achieved only if NetSuite and Delivra are talking to eachother.

Response from Jessa Racoma of SyncApps

Hi Mohsin,

Thanks for the awesome review Mohsin and Delivra is one of our top integrations to NetSuite. NetSuite and Delivra work great together and if you ever need 24/7 support we are just an email conversation away.

Thanks again,

Jessa

"Sync Apps Netsuite to MailChimp"

What do you like best?

Super Easy to set up and has automatic syncs!

I really liked the helpful notes on the right hand side while I completed the integration

The support documentation was extremely useful

What do you dislike?

Some of the project numbers and tags from Netsuite aren't straightforward but Sync Apps support was very friendly and helpful and was able to fix my problems.

I wish there were more videos of various syncs

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to read the supporting documentation and things will go smoothly. If you ever have problems don't hesitate to contact support they reply quickly, extremely friendly and go the distance to make sure your problem is resolved. Clint and Nugroho were both extremely helpful!

I am integrating our CRM with a Marketing Management system through MailChimp. This has been extremely useful as it allows us to properly track our lead sources and finely target our multiple segments

Response from John Michael Manere of SyncApps

Good day,

John here with the Premier Support.

Thanks for the awesome review on us! I see that you’re loving our integration and we greatly appreciate that.

We’d like to also let you know that our documentation team is hard at work updating our content daily so we appreciate all the awesome ideas here.

Videos on specific integration scenarios are on the way in 2018 as well!

We’re around 24/7 so don’t hesitate to reach out anytime with our Support team.

Owner/ Licensed Physical Therapist
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Sync MindBody with Quickbooks Online"

What do you like best?

Once programmed, this is a seamless and very effective way for my client, accounting and sales information to drop into my bookkeeping software (QBO). I don't have to do anything other than add and schedule my clients in MindBody, complete my sales for the day in MindBody, and then login to QBO to manage my deposits. Everything comes over as a Sales Receipt to Uncategorized Income, and then matches up manually in QBO once my deposits have been made both physically at the bank and then electronically in QBO. I am a solo practitioner physical therapist and Pilates home studio owner running a cash only practice. I don't have time to manage extensive bookkeeping details daily, and the streamlined auto sync via using Cazoomi SyncApps has made it possible to manage a full time 30-35 per week one-hour per patient load, a family and a home (without support staff) thus far.

What do you dislike?

Cost- I pay ~$50/month for the data to sync, and this feels expensive as the two programs should reach a compatibility agreement in my opinion. However, I could not be nearly as streamlined without it, and will continue using this service indefinitely as a result.

Automatic data entering of daily sales and customer information from MindBody to QBO, allowing me to enter the data once and then manage it in QBO with simple tasks and minimal time.

Response from Christa Angelica Mariano of SyncApps

Hello Katie!

Glad to hear that SyncApps is meeting your integration needs and saving time just like what our founder always say:

"We're gonna save your business tons of time" -Clint

We also aim to help people like you spend more time with your families and other important matters while SyncApps manages your applications and syncs them for you. We are doing our best to serve you better and improve our product for you to get your money's worth.

Angel

"Very useful once you get used to it."

What do you like best?

I am now able to do use MailChimp as though it fully integrates with NetSuite.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say SyncApps is very intuitive. I had to talk to Support to get it fully set-up, and it required a phone-in Support session that my company had to pay for. (But it was worth it because the Support team was very knowledgeable and friendly, and they answered all my questions.)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If there is something you don't understand about the software, just contact Support. They are great and will save you a lot of trouble. It is definitely worth the $50 you have to spend for 30 minutes.

Without SyncApps we wouldn't be able to integrate our MailChimp and NetSuite accounts. We now can send Automated emails and use the data that we are collecting in NetSuite in MailChimp.

Response from Jan Caguindangan of SyncApps

Hello! Thank you for the review, The whole team is currently on hand doing their best to make SyncApps a phenomenal point and press integration platform. Your review will help us improve our product more and more each time.

Jan

"Cazoomi Sync App: Salesforce to MailChimp Integration"

What do you like best?

I love that the Cazoomi sync app allows our MailChimp contact lists to stay up to date with the latest contact information in Salesforce. With Cazoomi's automatic syncing and the option to sync on demand, I know that we'll always have the correct contact lists ready to go in MailChimp when I need them.

What do you dislike?

There was a bit of a learning curve to make sure that I understood all of the sync settings, and my team experienced a few instances where our Salesforce instance and the MailChimp lists did not match up (probably due to user error!). Otherwise, the tool has worked well.

Cazoomi allows my organization to integrate MailChimp with our Salesforce instance automatically, eliminating the need to manually export and import contact lists between Salesforce and our email tool.

Response from Angelie Abratiguin of SyncApps

That is great to hear Haley!

Please drop us a line if you need to ask us a question or have any enhancement ideas, anytime with our 24/7 Customer Support team.

Owner/Operator
Retail

"SyncApps works well means we serve our clients better!"

What do you like best?

The sync works like they say it does which is really refreshing these days. Because it works, it saves time for myself, my staff and helps us be more efficient in serving our clients better.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - Wish they had more syncs we could use for our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to use - not too technical. My recommendation would be to stop putting off implementing it and just do it. You will soon reap the benefits and will be so glad you did.

Duplicate data entry takes time and causes errors. Manually transferring data makes no sense when syncs are available. We have saved time, eliminated errors and have information more quickly than manually entry. This makes us more money, saves us money and helps our clients better. It's a win-win-win!

Response from Angelie Abratiguin of SyncApps

Hello, Gail!

Thanks for the awesome feedback and keep your clients heading our way!

Angie

"Quick and easy setup, great features and price. "

What do you like best?

Setup syncapps between Salesforce, mailchimp, constant contact and eventbrite. Existing free integrations for these barely work, cazoomi actually syncs as you would hope and expect.

Note, cazoomi does not add features mailers fall flat on (seeing customers as more than an email address), user friendly list management but cazoomi will save thousands of dollars getting you closer to the dream.

What do you dislike?

Support is great, but don't expect solutions if problems in your system were created by you. For example custom coding in Salesforce that causes record updates to fail will not be cazoomis problem.

Mailchimp - trial, much better than native app.

Eventbrite - better than native app, no extra Salesforce install

Constant Contact - native app no longer supported, cazoomi has lots of options

Response from John Michael Manere of SyncApps

Hello Bill,

Thanks for dropping us your awesome thoughts with SyncApps and we’re happy to know that you had a positive experience with us!

Our Support folks are available 24/7 to help you with your integration needs and provide you the best assistance to get your data syncing successfully. So if you hit any snags along the way, don’t hesitate to let our Support folks know.

John

"Eliminates a lot of tedious tasks"

What do you like best?

SyncApps lets you automate a time consuming process of syncing contacts and groups from Salesforce to MailChimp.

What do you dislike?

The sync is never in real time, and can't be scheduled to happen in conjunction with a scheduled email. The length of time it takes for a complete sync to happen is often unpredictable, and can be over an hour.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're using Mailchimp and Salesforce, SyncApps is a must.

SyncApps is a really helpful link between our CRM software and our email marketing tool.

Response from Syd Caguindangan of SyncApps

Hello Patty,

Thank you for dropping your thoughts about SyncApps and happy to read those!

We really appreciate your reviews especially on the Setup process as it will help us improve to make it easier for our subscribers. And also, data migration time will depend on the volume of data being synced that’s why some syncs take an hour.

Hope this helps and if you hit any snags, just shout at us and we’ll come running.

Have a great day!

Thanks,

Control System Engineer
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"SyncApps is the missing puzzle piece "

What do you like best?

SyncApps is the one stop shop for integrating hundreds of industry standard business apps. SyncApps supports my exact CRM and email marketing platforms, making it a breeze to automate my eCommerce processes through their integrations. The integrations are very useful to startups that cant allot large chunks of time or human resources to digital marketing.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if they offered technician support to wire up the integrations on a freelance basis. This way, the integration process is completely expedited. The service would appeal to busy startup executives.

I've bypassed the need for marketing personnel to manage meticulous tasks such as triggering emails through my CRM. Also, I have integrated constant contact to my eCommerce stores for a robust shopping experience.

Response from Jessa Racoma of SyncApps

Hi Alim,

Thank you for subscribing to SyncApps and do also have a quick review of our Services Packages, even a Free one.

Feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support@cazoomi.com team to get started today.

Founder / CEO

"Solves a major gap in the market. Brilliant support!"

What do you like best?

We use this to Sync our mail chimp account withe Microsoft dynamics CRM. Before that, the CRM provider quoted us a hefty price, which made me look elsewhere and in the process we discovered this nifty solution, which worked like a charm.

The software is brilliant, very stable, the support is excellent and they go out of their way to support the clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike about them, however, as someone who is a bit savvy about design, I would recommend SynApps people to invest in a great design and user interface and refresh it a bit.

It feels a bit utilitarian at the moment, however, the most important thing is the stability of the software, which I have no complaints about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great software, very stable and most importantly what a great team! Save some money and time, use SyncApp.

It was a nightmare trying to find a solution which connects two very different kind of systems (Mailchimp and dynamics), and we didn't wanted to shell thousands to build a custom integration. So we went for it and have never looked back since.

Saved tonne of effort, money and most importantly time in the process.

Response from Jessa Racoma of SyncApps

Hello, Zed!

We are excited you took the time to review us! Thank you.

Our Rockstar support team just read this review, and all smiled. Our UI team is rolling out a new site in 2018 so stay tuned. Also, don't hesitate to reach our 24/7 Customer Support at support@cazoomi.com, anytime.

Thank you so much!

Best Regards,

Business Development Manager

"WOW where do I start? Started off well. Many issues now almost cost me thousands in tax!! CAUTION"

What do you like best?

This review is directly related to the Quickbooks and Mindbody Integration. **please not I have not tried other syncs with this company.

The syncing of the sales receipts was OK but the rest of my user experience was a complete nightmare.

Great support at the start, faded away when I started discovering flaws in the data transfer..

In my opinion I would NOT use these guys for syncing your data as they will completely ruin your quickbooks account (and take no responsibility - "unsyncing is not a service we offer, nor possible in our platform") and then defer responsibility on to their user agreements when you ask for a refund - "we do not offer refunds on data migration or integration as per our stated policy."

What do you dislike?

OK where do I start with this sync app. I would call this company fraudulent, if only for the fact once they have your money aren't interesting in solving problems that have directly resulted from incorrect programming on their end.

Further more I would seriously question if this company did any market research or exploration into the two SASS products they have integrated with. If any of their employees used even just one of the two platforms I would argue this integration could have been exponentially better. They could have also simply asked the right questions in the marketplace, i.e. undergoing some market research of what might users might need before moving forward, could have resulted in an extremely successful outcome.

>>> High hopes, extremely poor delivery.

Instead we are left with something in the middle of doing absolutely sweet F/A and destroying most of your quickbooks data. If it wasn't for the insight of my amazing account I would have literally paid thousands of dollars in tax for "double counting" sales receipts.

So the first real problem with this entire Sync is the fact it does not account for Ezidebit or Merchant transactions. Let's say we have 100 customers on direct debit all paying $10 a week ($1000 in total). Cazoomi will import 100 sales receipts into your quickbooks. Great work! I now have 100 sales receipts in quickbooks that will tell me what products and services were bought (this is a problem in its own that I will explain shortly). Not long after that I will receive $925 into my quickbooks account ($1000-merchant fees of $75)... Instead of matching that transaction with all the sales receipts, the sync will double count the $925 with the $1000, meaning I now end up with $1925 dollars in income recorded in quickbooks.

When I pulled them up on this, this is the response I received:

"Within the list you provided in the first email, the Visa/MC will let you process the credit cards and Direct Debit will allow that form of payment on the front end of the software. So essentially, EziDebit is only a payment processor, payment method will still be Direct Debit, Visa/MC, etc. in SyncApps."

Yeh that's great but unless I ignore the $925 by 'excluding' the Ezidebit deposit then the sync will not match each individual transaction within the deposit. This is the same for any merchant POS or cash deposits.

This is where the sync app logic actually gets confusing... Why and what is the point of this sync? Is it only to place hundreds of my clients on Mindbody into Quickbooks? This part hasn't been explained to me since I joined Cazoomi. If all i'm doing is excluding any REAL transactions, i.e. the money that is placed into my accounts from merchants, and only recording sales receipts imported from Mindbody then this presents a fundamental flaw. There is no checks and balances in the sync - meaning that I am ultimately going to rely on the sync (which is already incorrectly transferring data across to Quickbooks) to tell my accountant the total amount of income received.

This is CRAZY!!

Why would any business owner in their right mind trust this sync? Anyone who is already using this software, please go back and double check your books. You could be paying too much tax or too little. And trust me on this, the IRS won't care what sync you are using to help. These guys obviously don't either.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO NOT USE! Read my entire review.

None. Total farce.

"Greatly simplified our organization's syncing of Salesforce & MailChimp"

What do you like best?

Once set up, Cazoomi SyncApps was incredibly seamless and easy to use. It removed our team's need to manually import contacts and contact information into our e-blast tool and has saved countless hours of manual updating. So glad we have this tool. (The nonprofit discount helps too!!)

What do you dislike?

Bugs in the system have led to an inconsistent number of updated contacts. Sometimes we expect a set number of Salesforce contacts to be updated in MailChimp, but the number is less than we expected. We have not been able to resolve this discrepancy.

SyncApps provides quick, easy updates and maintenance of our e-blast tool using the information found in our organization's Salesforce database. Has saved so much time for our internal team!

Response from Syd Caguindangan of SyncApps

Thank you for sharing your review!

We are happy to know that we were able to help your company save a lot of time with our product.

Our team is constantly working hand in hand to make your SyncApps experience as smooth as possible and your review will help us improve more on our services.

Also, please let our 24/7 support folks know with your current concerns so we can resolve it as soon as possible.

Solutions Specialist

"Easy to set up, a great selection of apps"

What do you like best?

SyncApps offers a great selection of apps to connect to each other. I can't believe how easy it is to integrate different apps. Configuration steps are well instructed. Supports are very responsive, usually within the same day.

What do you dislike?

Depending on what you're integrating, there MAY be some missing features when it comes to a specific app. For example, I am working on a Dynamics 365 and Constant Contact integration, the client had a valid requirement regarding the campaign event created on date, ended up working with SyncApps' developer to have it fixed. (Echoing what I just said, they are responsive).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are not convinced, simply sign up for a trial.

I used SyncApps for integrating two different systems. It's cost effective, instead of re-inventing the wheel, it helps quickly set up integration between two systems.

Response from Jessa Racoma of SyncApps

Hello Jack!

Thanks, we are incrementally adding new features with our integrations as per our clients' demands. If you have any requests in mind, please contact our 24/7 support folks and we'll take care of it.

Jessa

"Very reliable syncing for Salesforce to MailChimp "

What do you like best?

The ease of use was already excellent, and I really like the recent UI update/redesign.

What do you dislike?

Some of the in app notifications are not particularly relevant to me as a user or our account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a sync solution that you can set up once and be confident it will continue to run reliably with little to no intervention, SyncApps is it. If you run into any issues or have questions about better utilizing features, the support team is very responsive and helpful.

We are using SyncApps to enable very targeted emails with MailChimp that use synced fields from Salesforce.

Response from Reymar Ocero of SyncApps

Hi there! We really appreciate that you like our UI design as our Design team are always on the go to still improve the current UI for our subcribers.

Thank you also for sharing your thoughts as this will help our team know which areas need to be improved.

Reymar

Director of Operations
Financial Services

"SyncApps works great!"

What do you like best?

Syncapps is easy to use and configure! I was able to set this up in less than 1 day.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any bad experiences. The sync works seamlessly and notifies me when there is a problem.

We are syncing contacts from Salesforce CRM to MailChimp. This allows us to automatically sync our database and send mass emails to them all.

Response from Joshua Paylaga of SyncApps

Hi Gina!

We really appreciate you taking time writing a review on how SyncApps helped your business. Please don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 Customer Support team if you have any concerns.

Thank you!

Joshua

Business Support Executive

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

SyncApps is straight forward which saves me huge time and effort. This app makes a complex thing look easy around integration. Compared to other apps which only offers free trial period, with limited features this platform is the best.

What do you dislike?

Short free trial period. Unable to explore more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try this software if you want to save more time.

Syncing my Salesforce.com contacts to Constant Contact is faster than ever with SyncApps. Using the software makes less error compared to manual input and huge time is saved having more time for other tasks to be done.

Response from Christa Angelica Mariano of SyncApps

Hi there Pamella!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and glad we were able to help you save time with your integration.

Angel

AM

"Great Support when you really need it!"

What do you like best?

Thanks to Clint and the team, for the fast and efficient response to support queries!! When you need your business to be back up and running, this is the only way it could be done, so thanks again Clint!!!

What do you dislike?

Not knowing how to solve the issue myself. So Clint was great at showing me how we could trouble shoot and resolve the issue that had occured, so we could get the buisness back up and running fast!

Syncing leads from website → Infusion Soft → Netsuite via Cazoomi.

Response from Angelie Abratiguin of SyncApps

Thanks so much for the nice words!

Our resident NetSuite expert is an amazing resource for these tricky types of issues so glad he could assist. If you have any issues moving forward our RockStar, John, NetSuite guru + his CRM team will look out for any notes from you on future cases.

Take care,

Administrative Specialist
Real Estate

"John was great!"

What do you like best?

John not only followed up with me at multiple points during our troubleshooting, but he also paid attention to when I said I would quality control a sync and sent another email asking how it went.

What do you dislike?

Wasn't the biggest fan of how to set up profiles when doing the initial configuration. NOTHING was wrong with the support I received from John!

Pipeliner to Mailchimp

Response from John Michael Manere of SyncApps

Hello Eric,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your experience with us here at SyncApps! Our team greatly appreciates it.

We are glad that we have helped you and have met your expectations, especially with our 24/7 support. With the positive thoughts you have shared, our team will surely be motivated to do more and give the best quality product and support to all our clients like you.

If you need more help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 support folks! :)

"Great customer service! "

What do you like best?

The representative I interacted with, John, was very quick to help me resolve my issue (something that has been causing me a lot of headache and problem). He was quick to answer and very helpful. I was able to resolve my issue on the very first interaction.

What do you dislike?

Initally I did have problems with account setup, but at this time, I no longer have any problems. From when I first began using the service, it appears customer service and account support has substantially improved.

I was having issues with our the Salesforce to Constant Contact integration, but are now resolved. This integration, however, has allowed our company to sync email address from Salesforce into our email distribution list in Constant Contact.

Response from Joanna Mae Abrea of SyncApps

Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your awesome thoughts about SyncApps.

We highly appreciate the honest feedback with regards to our product and especially on support as we aim to deliver the best we can to help you with your integration up to speed.

Just feel free to give us a shout if you need any help with your SyncApps integration.

Best regards,

Joanna

Business & eCommerce Consulting
Internet

"Works great for our needs"

What do you like best?

In my case this has been a set it and forget it app. We are connecting NetSuite to MailChimp and it runs nightly to sync the information. Works as expected and is inexpensive.

What do you dislike?

The initial setup was confusing when connecting to NetSuite. It connects Contacts, not Customers. I created a few Saved Searches within NetSuite and have Cazoomi using those to determine what to sync. Once I got past this initial hurdle, it went pretty fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are connecting NetSuite, you'll most likely need to create Saved Searches to accomplish your connection goals. Know this up front.

I wanted a hands off approach to pass data from NetSuite to MailChimp. Cazoomi was it. There was the initial hurdle as mentioned above but once I got over that, the results have been perfect. Never a problem syncing.

Response from Jessa Racoma of SyncApps

Hi Kent,

Thank you for the review on SyncApps, and we are highly appreciative. Our team is making some cool enhancements weekly so expect new features in your SyncApps when you log in each week. If you encounter any issues whatsoever, don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 customer support, and we will be glad to serve you.

Best!

7.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* iPaaS Category
Do you work for SyncApps?