SyncApps Reviews & Product Details

What is SyncApps?

SyncApps integration platform allows any business to create Enterprise level software integrations using a simple point & press interface to integrate Dynamics 365, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, NetSuite, Salesforce, Navatar, QuickBooks, Zoho CRM, Zendesk, Xero, Highrise, Handshake, SugarCRM, SuiteCRM and many more.

SyncApps Screenshots

SyncApps Profile Details

SyncApps Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, English, Hindi, Japanese, Spanish
Cazoomi
Description
Cazoomi makes bi-directional data integration simple.
2009

1-6 of 6 total SyncApps reviews

SyncApps Reviews

1-6 of 6 total SyncApps reviews
Business Development Manager

"WOW where do I start? Started off well. Many issues now almost cost me thousands in tax!! CAUTION"

What do you like best?

This review is directly related to the Quickbooks and Mindbody Integration. **please not I have not tried other syncs with this company.

The syncing of the sales receipts was OK but the rest of my user experience was a complete nightmare.

Great support at the start, faded away when I started discovering flaws in the data transfer..

In my opinion I would NOT use these guys for syncing your data as they will completely ruin your quickbooks account (and take no responsibility - "unsyncing is not a service we offer, nor possible in our platform") and then defer responsibility on to their user agreements when you ask for a refund - "we do not offer refunds on data migration or integration as per our stated policy."

What do you dislike?

OK where do I start with this sync app. I would call this company fraudulent, if only for the fact once they have your money aren't interesting in solving problems that have directly resulted from incorrect programming on their end.

Further more I would seriously question if this company did any market research or exploration into the two SASS products they have integrated with. If any of their employees used even just one of the two platforms I would argue this integration could have been exponentially better. They could have also simply asked the right questions in the marketplace, i.e. undergoing some market research of what might users might need before moving forward, could have resulted in an extremely successful outcome.

>>> High hopes, extremely poor delivery.

Instead we are left with something in the middle of doing absolutely sweet F/A and destroying most of your quickbooks data. If it wasn't for the insight of my amazing account I would have literally paid thousands of dollars in tax for "double counting" sales receipts.

So the first real problem with this entire Sync is the fact it does not account for Ezidebit or Merchant transactions. Let's say we have 100 customers on direct debit all paying $10 a week ($1000 in total). Cazoomi will import 100 sales receipts into your quickbooks. Great work! I now have 100 sales receipts in quickbooks that will tell me what products and services were bought (this is a problem in its own that I will explain shortly). Not long after that I will receive $925 into my quickbooks account ($1000-merchant fees of $75)... Instead of matching that transaction with all the sales receipts, the sync will double count the $925 with the $1000, meaning I now end up with $1925 dollars in income recorded in quickbooks.

When I pulled them up on this, this is the response I received:

"Within the list you provided in the first email, the Visa/MC will let you process the credit cards and Direct Debit will allow that form of payment on the front end of the software. So essentially, EziDebit is only a payment processor, payment method will still be Direct Debit, Visa/MC, etc. in SyncApps."

Yeh that's great but unless I ignore the $925 by 'excluding' the Ezidebit deposit then the sync will not match each individual transaction within the deposit. This is the same for any merchant POS or cash deposits.

This is where the sync app logic actually gets confusing... Why and what is the point of this sync? Is it only to place hundreds of my clients on Mindbody into Quickbooks? This part hasn't been explained to me since I joined Cazoomi. If all i'm doing is excluding any REAL transactions, i.e. the money that is placed into my accounts from merchants, and only recording sales receipts imported from Mindbody then this presents a fundamental flaw. There is no checks and balances in the sync - meaning that I am ultimately going to rely on the sync (which is already incorrectly transferring data across to Quickbooks) to tell my accountant the total amount of income received.

This is CRAZY!!

Why would any business owner in their right mind trust this sync? Anyone who is already using this software, please go back and double check your books. You could be paying too much tax or too little. And trust me on this, the IRS won't care what sync you are using to help. These guys obviously don't either.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO NOT USE! Read my entire review.

None. Total farce.

"Great idea but horrible software and support"

What do you like best?

I like that it's a tool think allows your software to talk to each other.

What do you dislike?

The customer support is the worse. You aren't able to get free customer support, you can only email them and that obviously takes a while. It one (or more) of the profiles isn't syncing properly it informed you there's an error and a unclear reason why but it doesn't tell you how to fix it so it's more time wasted having to email the support team to ask why, nothing gets resolved quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Find their competitor and use them, make sure they have good customer support

Syncing our CRM system with our automation system, we run multiple webinars a month and this allows our programs to talk to each other.

Response from Angelie Abratiguin of SyncApps

Thanks for the feedback and we are happy to hear that the platform is able to integrate your CRM to your marketing automation solution.

Please note that our Help Center & Email Support is 100% FREE and 24/7 with under 2 hour response times.

Sounds like in this case the severity of the problem might have warranted a call to get your integration questions answered or problems solved so we hope in the future if you hit a wall that you reach out to our 24/7 support to book a call since it is 100% free and we strive to make sure your integration is on track.

Regards,

Angie

AC

"Somewhat Cumbersome to Setup"

What do you like best?

It has the ability to keep contacts updated, when it syncs correctly.

What do you dislike?

Hard to connect the two accounts together. No longer is syncing correctly for me.

Our main goal with SyncApps was to keep our two databases connected and as clean/organized as possible. I'm sure SyncApps has the ability to do so yet it could be more user-friendly in my opinion.

Response from Christa Angelica Mariano of SyncApps

Hi,

Thank you for writing a review. We greatly appreciate it.

I understand that sometimes integration setup can be challenging, however, rest assured our 24/7 Premier Support folks are ready and happy to assist you. Kindly reach out to us through support@cazoomi.com, and our Support Rockstars will review your Sync Profile based on your requirements.

Moreover, we will strive to make sure SyncApps continues meeting your integration needs as our dev team is always rolling out weekly new enhancements. So stay tuned!

Kind regards,

Angel

"I didn't understand it at all .... not easy"

What do you like best?

the idea behind the actual software - i really wanted something that would sync QB to MBO , i went with Flexbooks even though they didn't have a free trial, they had excellent support.

What do you dislike?

everything especially the customer service... I expressed how much trouble i was having and all they offered me was a tutorial i would have to purchase...

none

Response from Syd Caguindangan of SyncApps

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback on your SyncApps experience, yet we do have a "tutorial" which is a free live call with our 24/7 experts and happy to help next time you need integration.

Thanks!

Syd

AT

"Would not recommend"

What do you like best?

Initially, I was pleased that they had an app the integrated our CRM, since this specific compatibility is usually difficult to come by.

What do you dislike?

The setup process was cumbersome and the UI was less than intuitive. The flow also gave options for setting up features that you would later learn are paid add ons.

Syncing marketing automation with a CRM.

Response from John Michael Manere of SyncApps

Hello There,

John here on the Customer Success side of Cazoomi. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience with us here at SyncApps and we greatly appreciate it as this will also help us improve our customer experience.

I understand your frustrations with our integration especially in that you had a hard time setting up your Sync Profile. However, we do have our services page where all can book a time to review their setup with our experts, knowledge base articles, other resources, and our 24/7 support folks that are ready to assist you anytime that might help you setup and keep your data syncing successful.

There are also features that are available as Add-On especially if you’re subscribed to our Free Plan and some for our Paid Plans.

We are also currently discussing improvements on our UI with our UX/UI team to make it easier to setup a Sync Profile so stay tuned in 2018 for that surprise!

And again, we greatly appreciate the effort you took in reviewing us as this will help us improve our services to our future customers.

Cheers,

~John

EH

"Really bad experience with syncap"

What do you like best?

nothing...just a terrible experience...nothing more to say than that

What do you dislike?

Just an all-around terrible experience. Syncap application for Mac is loaded with problems and customer services is useless. Wish I hadn't wasted my time on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Avoid at all cost

Trying to sync constant contact with Apple contacts.

SyncApps Features

7.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* iPaaS Category
Do you work for SyncApps?