SuccessCOACHING Reviews & Product Details

SuccessCOACHING Overview

What is SuccessCOACHING?

We help CSMs and Customer Success teams just like yours to not only know the best practices that drive Customer Success but also how to apply them to resolve the real, everyday challenges Customer Success professionals face as they work with their customers. We’ve distilled the insights gained from working with 500+ companies and created a comprehensive, easy to follow Customer Success training program trusted by CSMs from leading companies around the globe.

SuccessCOACHING Details
English, Portuguese

Making Customer Success education accessible to everyone.

We created SuccessCOACHING because, while everyone across the board acknowledged that getting good Customer Success training was critical for success, nobody was delivering the type of training we believe today's Customer Success practitioners need.

SuccessCOACHING shifts the focus away from providing general information about the "why" and the "what" of Customer Success, to delivering practical, proven methods and practices that provide the "how" of delivering Customer Success.

We've been where you're at and we believe, based on experience as operational Customer Success leaders, that the best way to improve your skills and drive positive outcomes with customers is to invest in professional development, and we are dedicated to creating courses and educational offerings that enable you to maximize your, or your teams, potential.

SuccessHACKER

Showing 207 SuccessCOACHING reviews
Location
Already have SuccessCOACHING?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Customer Success Manager Certification Course. We are a brand new CSM team and needed some guidance to make sure we were on the right track for what we were doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That there was a go at you own pace option so individuals on my team could go as fast or as slow as they needed, and the fact that there was a certification exam offered at the end of the course. This was the biggest selling point for my company. We all wanted to be certified CSMs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the courses went through the material a bit quickly, but we were able to re-watch he courses as many times as we wanted to make sure we got all of the information we needed. Also, the material was kind of clunky to navigate through once it was downloaded. If you were looking for something specific in the course material it was difficult to find. But printing everything was way too much to print. If there was a search functionality or ways to make notes on them digitally , that may be easier to manage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Absolutely give it a try. Make sure to listen to all of the material, do not try to skip ahead. It is all valuable and every piece of it will help you pass your certification exam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a newer CSM team and this course has showed us what we are doing right and what we need to work on. We now have a solid plan in place for how we can improve our CSM team and our company. We learned we were on the right track, but learned so much more that we could be doing. We will definitely be going on to the next levels! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in SuccessCOACHING
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I recently engaged with SuccessCOACHING's Level 1 CCSM online training and was pleased with the offering. I found the platform to be easy to navigate and the course materials were packed with relevant content (which was also easy to download). Obviously my goal was to achieve the certification at the end of the course, and because of the way they presented the learning experience, I was able to pass the certification exam with nearly a perfect score. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Signup and payment was simple. The platform was easy to navigate. Resource materials were available to download before each session. The exam mainly followed the practice questions and the relevant information in each session. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very minor, but 1 (maybe 2?) of the sessions used a slightly different format and instructor than the rest of balance of the sessions. Still easy to follow, but was a little odd at first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Use their chat feature if you have questions about the courses. They responded relatively quickly and were able to address all of my questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The training I received help confirm many lessons I've learned in the real world along with providing some additional context. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Success Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Educating the client success team in methods for building a great client success program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The delivery was great, Aaron was very attentive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some lessons seemed a bit long, coupled with a lot of homework. Not sure if that can be changed though Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Go for it, it's a great course that will teach you a lot about how to be a client success manager. I would strongly recommend it to anyone trying to break into the field or even just fill in any gaps in their knowledge. Sure, its a time intensive process, but at the end of it, you'll have more ideas and can communicate with your classmates getting more ideas that way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nobody on our CS team is formally trained in CS, so we were trying to fill in our knowledge gaps and find any unknown unknowns. SuccessCoaching was excellent in that regard and really helped us fill out our program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Success Coaching held fantastic training across 3 days, covering all the basics that makeup customer success and how to apply those skills in real-world scenarios to help customers get the most out of their environments/products.

Andrew went into detail around both the soft skills and technical skills required to make sure you bring the most value to the customer. He used real previous experience to highlight the core areas where Customer success can really heighten and benefit almost every aspect of the business relationship with a customer.

As a result, we not only came out of the course with a certification in customer success but also a renewed confidence and ability to interact with our customers and promote success to them in the best ways possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Andrew! He was an excellent coach and a pleasure to get to know across the 3 sessions.

He kept us all motivated and invigorated to learn more and stay focused. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Whilst I appreciate that the three sessions helped to break up the content and not overburden attendees with information, it was very difficult to block out 3 half days in my calendar due to continual commitments to my customers. I would have preferred a condensed 1-1.5 Full day sessions for less disruption to my schedule. That said, huge appreciate to Andrew for getting up at 3am for three days in a row to deliver it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely worth enquiring about their programs and what they are currently running. Not only do they provide training on Customer Success, but also on a wide variety of other topics. If Andrew is anything to go by in terms of a standard, then you will be in good hands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was very helpful to understand not only what the standard for Customer success should be, but also to hear from other businesses around how they are tackling customer success and what benefits/impacts they have seen through their various methods. This has given my team a lot of food for thought in how we can improve our service to our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Success Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The live Bootcamp has helped my colleagues, and I understand the foundations of customer success and what that entails. Our role as Client Success Manager in our company is brand new. We have started implementing what we have learned into our day to day tasks. It is so vital for me to help set my clients for success. I've learned a great deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Aaron was excellent and so thorough, going through each subject. It is important to me that the instructor is engaging and knowledgable. He took his own real-life experience and helped us understand how Customer Success applies to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I can think of that I dislike about the certification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I think anyone or everyone who is thinking about a career or has a role as a CSM should take this certification. It will not only help you understand how to set your clients up for success but will help you become a better CSM. I've learned a lot from this course and would highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems I am currently solving is being more proactive than reactive. I am working with my clients to find out what their needs are and how to set them up for success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I enrolled for the raining to obtain the Customer Success Manager certification to help with my employment search. I formerly worked in positions that, though they required that I perform all the same functions as a Customer Success Manager (CSM), did not offer that title. I felt it was important that I be able to show that I was indeed qualified to apply for CSM positions and that the certification was the most effective way to present the fact on my resume.

What do you like best?

The training is very well paced and presented and I was able to complete it in just about a week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints really. Better than a lot of training programs I have completed in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I felt it was important that I be able to show that I was indeed qualified to apply for CSM positions and that the certification was the most effective way to present the fact on my resume. This appears to have been a fruitful path as the interview to application ratio has certainly increased following the addition of the credential to my resume. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Since I completed the three-day boot camp I've been able to revamp the KPI's I had been tracking and make the metrics more useful and robust for my Executive Leadership Team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The three-day boot camp hit a lot of CS topics quickly. The three days didn't drag. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would have liked to receive more guidance on re-engaging disengaged customers. We did go over it in the boot camp but I feel like I am still struggling. I have and will continue to watch for future webinars that may hit this topic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Take the three-day boot camp. Make sure to clear your calendar for the boot camp so you aren't having to drop off for a meeting or phone call. Make the boot camp your focus for the three full days. It's worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I realized the value I thought I was giving to my customers was not really valuable to them. Re-thinking ways to make sure my customers get value every interaction they have with me. The boot-camp really helped me put myself in my customer's shoes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wellness Guide; Social Media Specialist
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My goal is to break in to the Customer Success profession and after much research to find a quality learning experience I found SuccessCOACHING's certification program. A former colleague told me how much he learned and is now a happy, successful CSM so I knew this was the right path. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The instructor was exceptional! Aaron created a vibrant virtual learning experience. For three days of on-line learning it could have been boring, draining and not informative. I am happy to say my learning experience was the exact opposite! The class flew by, the course materials were well written and delivered, and the high professionalism of Aaron and the team made this an outstanding experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

An in-person event would be ideal but COVID prevented that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Study the website, read the testimonials and ask questions. This team is responsive and ready to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am building up my knowledge so this program helped me in the first key step of establishing foundational CSM knowledge and hopefully demonstrating to potential employers how serious I am about this profession and entering it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Customer Success
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I took the Level 1 CSM course while I was out of work and looking for my next Customer Success role. The course didn't cost very much, but I learned a lot and was able to leverage the SuccessHacker community tools to find a job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to digest learning modules. Lots of content and there is a helpful community of CS professionals that add value to the certification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I thought the recorded webinars could be more visually interesting. Most of the video is a PowerPoint with bullet points. Not many charts or visual aids. Also, I really dislike the logo. I have a sense of humor, and I get the joke, but a donkey with a plunger on its head doesn't help convince people to take the relatively new discipline of Customer Success seriously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would recommend taking the course! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to learn more about Customer Success best practices, and the certification helped differentiate me as a valuable candidate during my job search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am currently complete the Certified Customer Success Manager (CCSM) trainings. I have completed level 1 with level 2 in progress. with the goal to complete levels 3 and 4 by the end of the year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to access content, super simple to use, live or self-paced depending on your preference, and immediate feedback on your progress completion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a CSM, it is hard to block uninterpreted time. I wish there were reminders for when you haven't completed content in X number of days to drive you back on track.

I also wish in the pre-test phase of the course that if you pass with about 90% grade that it would just recommend the courses to take or just let you test out of the course entirely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

New to customer success? Take CCSM level 1. It is easy to digest and comprehensive. 100% recommend to all new customer success or transitioning CS professionals.

Experienced in customer success? CCSM level 1 is a great validation course, but you could probably jump in at level 2 and do fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CCSM has offered me the opportunity to get "standardized" within the Customer Success industry. I think most people learn best from hands on experience; however, this is a great validation and refinement tool to level up your customer relationship, project management, and time management.

I have earned more respective from my peers including more conversations about how they might get certified. It becomes a token on a resume showing investment into the customer success space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As a relatively new CSM, the Level 1 bootcamp provided me with industry best practices, tips, tricks, and insight that I would have otherwise, not been privy to. Immediately following the bootcamp, I utilized a number of strategies that I learned from SuccessCoaching that helped me better maintain and manage client relationships. I've already recommended SuccessCoaching to my team and would encourage anyone within the operations arena to attend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Aaron Thompson was a phenomenal teacher, speaker, and coach. He made the bootcamp engaging, exciting, and fun.

The coursework and material was super easy to conceptualize and simple to put into practice Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I kid you not: the only thing I disliked about it was that a 3-day, 5-hour bootcamp wasn't enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Do it. It was such an amazing experience. I've grown as a customer success manager and a professional because of this class. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem that SuccessCoaching has helped me with is being able to differentiate what is and isn't my job. As a CSM, sometimes it's hard not to assume the responsibility of all the different roles the job entails. I've learned how to say no, without explicitly saying no to customers, and they've given me the tools to better manage my customers and their expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Academic Researcher
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They provided insights into key metrics for onboarding and renewals. Their assistance is invaluable in helping our customers get the most value out of our products and services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I loved that they provided clarity to the CS role and strengthened my foundational knowledge of this expanding profession. They do a great job of providing quality content while building a community of CS professionals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although the content is very well designed and delivered, I wonder if 4 levels are really necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I found a ton of value in the 3-day Bootcamp. This educational experience is high quality and accredited certification where you learn actionable processes you can use nearly immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of my key learnings was on when to go live after purchase, before or after the initial kickoff call. We are gradually moving toward going live after the initial kickoff call to ensure our users are familiar with best practices and feel confident in using our tool. The other piece I use every day now is ensuring that every interaction I have with a user delivers some value. This simple check has kept the conversation going, and I find myself speaking with customers about their families and moving into that trusted advisor role. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our customer success team took the Level 1 CCSM course together. We broke out the content for self-guided learning over about 6-8 weeks, and had structured weekly discussions on the content. Specifically covering our main takeaways for each lesson, and how we'd apply our learnings to our own day-to-day lives as Customer Success Managers.

The amount of content we got for the initial Launch course was a great value, and really helped our team think through how we deliver success to our own customers. We were even able to launch a few brand new initiatives as an outcome of our internal discussions. Level 1 felt a bit elementary, but we did also have a few team members who were brand new to CS that benefited from the extensive overview of the concepts that were covered. That being said, even the more senior team members benefited from certain ideas they were not aware of, or concepts that they hadn't thought to put into practice until reviewing the content. All-in-all, very pleased with my initial experience and plan to explore the next levels of the online certification program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Content is both interactive and comes with plenty of takeaways. For example, there are shorter quizzes after each section to highlight the important takeaways. They also provide templates and ideas for applying their concepts - individualized success plans, executive business reviews, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I only have participated in the online Level 1 certification so far. It was a great value, so I have no dislikes for the amount/quality of content I received from my investment. I did feel that Level 1 was a bit elementary, mostly covering concepts that anyone with a few years of experience would already be familiar with. But I'm sure that the complexity of the concepts scale up as you move to Level 2 and Level 3. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I can't speak to the in-person bootcamp events, but I was impressed with the content within their online course. However, just like with all online, self-led education opportunities, you get out what you put into it. So I recommend not only learning the concepts, but thinking about how you can apply them to your day-to-day life as a CSM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are limited options for certification/further education within the Customer Success world. SuccessCoaching allows us to review the fundamentals of CS as determined by experts in the field, and make sure that we are taking a moment to assess how our overall performance as a CS department is trending. This is driven mostly by the internal discussions we had as a team when reviewing the content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deployment Project Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I undertook the CSM Level 1 course in order to gain a better understanding of how my role in Implementation affects the customer lifecycle and learn different ways that I can set-up clients for long-term success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It was an extremely informative course that I was able to complete at my own pace and provided real-world examples with a lot of information for further learning opportunities. It was evident that the trainers had a lot of experience in the field and I found them to be very engaging to watch. SuccessCOACHING also has a Customer Success Community where you can network with other CS professionals, attend webinars, join specific member groups and message boards, and learn from others within the field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the formatting of the notes/transcripts that were provided with each lesson. I took digital notes and tried to consolidate all of them in one document to refer to at a later date. However, the text did not copy & paste very easily and I spend a lot of time reformatting it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Great course for people starting off as CSMs. Level 1 goes over all of the fundamentals and is easy to grasp and understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I feel confident about the knowledge I gained from this course and I definitely recommend it. I feel much more confident conveying the importance of customer success within the context of my role. I look forward to taking other SuccessCOACHING courses in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Lead
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I applied for Customer Success Manager Certification course with successcoaching and it was the best decision I made this year

Transitioning from customer service was not an easy ride for me. However, taking the course opened my mind to knowledge and opportunities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Oh the most helpful thing about successcoaching is the available resources to guide one every step of the way

Their site is seamless and easy to use

They also have amazing customer support. The course I took was self pacing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had a bit of trouble making payment but was sorted with the help of support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I hightly recommend successcoaching to any one with or without prior knowledge. They have made their products so easy to use and understand Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

After taking the course I'm able to communicate, articulate and relate with others in my field with confidence

As my knowledge base has tremendously increased Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Regional Client Success Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Foundational level+ understanding of the Customer Success Manager function Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Though virtual, Aaron did a great job connecting with and engaging our group. I never felt disengaged or waiting for a session to end. Additionally, the content was very informative and practical. You walk away with many tactics and processes in your tool belt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike is I wish it could have been a live bootcamp. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Absolutely worth it. You will learn actionable tactics and process improvements you can immediately institute into your day to day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Whether you are an individual contributor or a customer success leader, you garner knowledge to better understand and execute on key customer success strategies and best practices. I have realized many benefits regarding tweaks to my process, client journeys, and understanding and utilization of key success metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I attended a three-day bootcamp to learn more about working in the SaaS success industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The content was great and my company was able to implement a lot of the suggestions to create goals and objectives. We now have tactics in place to monitor the success of our members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the groups discussions would go off on tangents and some of the content is pretty much self-explanatory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The content is great and the team really cares about your learning. They work with you to make sure you are understanding the content and are successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My company has implemented a health score and ways to proactively outreach to our clients. We're also able to integrate our success and sales team to create a fluid member experience, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Customer Success Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I needed to familiarize myself w/ the world, vocabulary and challenges of CSM positions. Coming from deep experience but never having a "customer success" proper position, the level one certification was exactly what I needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the downloadable materials and follow up information I receive via email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some content and the visuals did tend to become a bit tedious and dry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Success coaching is an excellent way to learn about the customer success world and the different aspects of customer success, especially if you are pivoting into the roles from other customer-facing roles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allowed me to jump into the world of customer success positions prepared to discuss the different aspects and challenges of customer success so I could draw the parallels from my experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Being new to my organization and also heading up a new and small client success team, it was very important to get us all on the same page very quickly going into a very busy season, and SuccessCOACHING helped us do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The class was big enough to allow us to meet different people via the numerous breakout sessions and hear stories from a variety of industries, but also small enough that we never felt like we couldn't speak up or ask a question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The structure, and adherence to the schedule could have better especially as it pertained to breaks for non-West Coast attendees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The intro course is great for general level-setting but be sure to look into the higher level courses if your goal is to get deeper into certain concepts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's early yet, but we've already taken steps to make improvements to the Sales-Success handoff part of our funnel, and our spinning up our first NPS and CSAT efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

SuccessCOACHING helped me understand the customer journey and gave me the knowledge to address onboarding, retention, team dynamics, and many other valuable lessons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the group calls best. This was an excellent opportunity to connect with other professionals in the industry to learn how they've handled customer success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the time commitment to watching videos. Everyone learns differently, and for me the group discussions mixed with the downloadable content would have been enough. While the videos were valuable to take a deeper dive, I wasn't prepared for how much time I would need to dedicate to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving SO MANY problems that we were experiencing before SuccessCOACHING. The biggest one is that we have implemented a customer health score that is contributing to higher retention rates. We have also created playbooks to utilize amongst the team. Understanding how to connect internal departments more deeply has been very helpful as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My team and I all participated in SuccessCOACHING's Customer Success Success Hacker training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The training had some valuable group sessions where discussions around CS best practice occurred, where we learned about other programs and how to craft effective CS program structures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times the group sessions felt a little too unstructured and frequently devolved into discussions problems people were facing at the very moment, rather than focusing on the material being covered that session. Some of the material felt a little junior for my team, especially those who had long careers in Customer Success. Some help from the program coordinators to determine the best program level for our team upfront would probably have led to better success and value for the team overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Evaluate the knowledge of your team before committing them to the training. Though the level 1 training would be great for someone new to a CS role, someone with even a few years of customer relationship work would probably benefit more from a higher level of training. Taking this time to evaluate your team and review the content provided will help ensure they are getting more out of the training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were seeking to ensure our team was at the cutting-edge of Customer Succes best practices and knowledge. I have seen our team reference their learnings from the SuccessHackers training modules on some occasions, but I have not yet seen a deeper level of transformation in the way our team operates or approaches their work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have completed levels 1 & 2 of the SuccessHACKER CSM certification and feel like it has helped my career tremendously! When I took the first level, I wasn't a CSM yet, but I was able to learn so much about the field. When I switched jobs earlier this year, having that certification on my resume pushed me straight to the top and I received an offer. I recently completed level 2, which I feel really helped out with my current CSS role as well as preparing me to become a full-time CSM by the end of the year. I raved about the program and three of my coworkers have taken the level 1 course in the last month! I highly recommend this program as it has given me so much knowledge to boost my career and help me be successful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how all topics are covered including working with your product, sales, marketing, etc. teams as those aren't always easy relationships to maintain. SuccessHACKER uses real life examples as well as the discussions during the courses to make everything easy to understand! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything I dislike! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly, highly recommend taking the courses! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to go to my team with things that I learned to say hey, maybe we aren't doing this efficiently or hey, this is how other companies are doing this. It's been really helpful in understanding how the role of CS benefits a company as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a Customer Success student at University of San Francisco. SuccessCOACH