Sprinklr Modern Engagement Reviews & Product Details

Sprinklr Modern Engagement Overview

What is Sprinklr Modern Engagement?

Sprinklr (@Sprinklr) is the world’s first Unified Front Office for Modern Channels. We help brands execute marketing, advertising, research, care and engagement initiatives across all modern channels. This includes: 23 social channels, 11 messaging channels and hundreds of millions of forums, blogs, review sites, and news sites. Sprinklr’s AI-based platform, with a unified codebase, is deployed as a single global instance for each customer in order to drive collaboration and reduce silos across the organization. Sprinklr is headquartered in New York City, with 24 offices in 16 countries.

Sprinklr Modern Engagement Details

Sprinklr has 19 social media management modules, purpose-built to deliver amazing customer experiences and ensure the voice of the customer is heard and acted upon by every employee.

As a leader in all 5 Forrester social Waves, Sprinklr is uniquely positioned to give you the best of both worlds —the advantages of a unified platform AND the best point solution in each Front Office category.

Quick publisher enables brands to engage across 30+ social channels and messaging apps complete with WYSIWYG editor to optimize posts by channel.

AI driven content review to automatically sort inbound messages for engageable vs. non-engageable content.

Robust approval paths, rules, and macros that drive team efficiencies while infusing guardrails that prevent publishing undesirable content.

Sprinklr
2009
New York, NY
@Sprinklr
2,538 employees on LinkedIn®

Sprinklr Modern Engagement Videos

Sprinklr Modern Engagement Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Sprinklr Modern Engagement community
Have you used Sprinklr Modern Engagement before?

Sprinklr Modern Engagement Reviews

Showing 700 Sprinklr Modern Engagement reviews
Already have Sprinklr Modern Engagement?
Global Community Manager
Internet
Communications Manager, RIMEA
What do you like best?

We work with over 8 different brands and 12 supported languages, and sprinklr is quite well done to support that much load at once. Its scheduling/planning tool for multiple pages and medium is very well done, and it can support complex features such as posting Instagram story and special posts with the help of the phone app.

The local team that handles training and company support is also great. We never got into any issues, and downtime for maintenance is extremly rare (we had one instance of 3 hours last year) and that didn't affect pre-scheduled posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting tool and listening tool requires sadly to setup the tracking beforehand. While this might sound obvious, other tool can backlog monitoring of keywords from a certain time-period in the past, while Sprinklr is limited to only hashtags, especially when it comes to Instagram.

Tags, categories and special metadata of assets and posts needs to be done by the Sprinklr team. It adds the "middle man" which isn't really optimal in a fast paced industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dealing with a large pool of platforms and words is definitely something Sprinklr can support, and what we found when testing other platforms for our brands. We realized that a lot of work done into doing manual scheduling was reduced to almost 40-50% thanks to uploading mass assets and assigning per language, page, platform and tags. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Sprinklr Modern Engagement
What do you like best?

The ability to post to all my accounts and see all of my metrics in one place is so nice I use this very frequently in the student housing world because it shows me different markets that I can target. I love being able to see the multiple channels at a glance as well as sharing the boards in the SAM catalog for different content and the training videos that my company posts. The editorial calendar is one of my favorite things it allows me to plan out everything as well as being able to see if I need to post more or less based on if it is more or less full Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The photo cropping feature is not the best it could be so much better specifically when the aspect ratio is not correct for a specific platform. It would be nice to be able to have a cropping function that is preset for a specific platform. If we were able to do that would improve the flow of the program. It would be really nice if there was a way that I could see Dm's from Instagram and Twitter in a dashboard format. I think having something like that would allow me to quickly respond to my phone or computer more quickly which would help with customer service. It would also be nice if we could have an auto-response format that would be able to send a message if I am not available to respond as soon as the message comes through Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend using the data to work towards gaining more engagement on posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer service is a big one being able to respond and categorize things makes it much easier to keep track of. Being able to have a section dedicated to resolving customer service is very nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

In a blink of an eye, I can have a clear understanding of the case, even if I jump in at mid-conversation with the customer. Being able to read the full conversation just scrolling, inserting notes just switching tab, and applying macros with 2 clicks makes me more performing and my time better used. Also, my service to the customer is better if I don't have to spend minutes and minutes searching for the previous messages and the information previously sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be easier to see the post/message natively (thus on Facebook, Twitter, other), while I need to spend some time to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm helping my client's customer solving their issues with the service offered. Sometimes I get tons of messages and Prinklr Modern Engagement platform allows me to help people while optimizing the time spent for each case, or looking for the information needed to answer them, or ask for corporate help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity to the tool. It is easy to use and gets the job done each day. I love how easy it is to reschedule posts if needed. I like having the tabs to navigate between so I can always have my information handy in a pinch. It's convenient to have the approval queue so that others can put posts in and have a final check and approval from myself and others in the department. Tagging businesses is very easy, making it very convenient to let others know about posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is really difficult to not be able to tag people in our Linkedin posts. It creates extra steps for us as we then have to go into the platform directly and search for the person to tag. I wish there was a way to edit posts that have already been published so that you don't have to delete a post and repost it if needed. I also wish there was a feature to analyze posts to see how many words on average a post has and how they perform, how a post performs when a business is tagged, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Review your products and see what will work best for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are streamlining the management of our company social media pages. There are many people that need access to make things work and this allows many employees to be in the program potentially all at the same time to get things planned. We save a lot of time by scheduling posts ahead of time but more importantly we always have posts going out so we are able to be consistent on social. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like best that I can send a short message instead of a mail. And you see the profile of the person you are communicating with, that is top. And that I am able to help customers on different channels, not only via chat or email. For now there is no call service from groupon, so creating another way to be able to help customers is amazing. And also that there is a limited time given to solve the cases, makes my work challenging and I love challenging. If your work doesn't have a limit, it is no fun, you can do whatever you want at anytime, and that is no fun. What I like most is that the auto correction is amazing, you can not make a grammatical mistake towards the customer, everything is corrected for you. Love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can not see more about the person. And I would like to be on the facebook, twitter and instagram page of the company to be able to react on all comments and reviews the customers give. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I advice others to use it, it is easy to use, pleasurable and makes your work easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well, I asked if we could chat with the customers and I did receive a feedback that it is possible, but my word doesn't allow it. If it would be possible to chat with the customers, it would be more fun and we would be able to help the customers faster and it would make them happy and sure that they are chatting with a real person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

My favorite part about using Sprinklr for Modern Engagement is the easiness to exchange information across the company no matter how many social media profiles are connected and no matter where in the world your colleague is. It makes community management a lot more efficient, plus posting and reporting is easily done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With the amount of functionality available, it is not the easiest tool to use for those who are getting started. I often need to train my colleagues that don't use it on daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth the money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There is many but to mention a few:

1. Sprinklr users that don't have admin rights to social media platforms themselves, can be given access to respond to customer queries directly from Sprinklr.

2. It is possible to assign customer queries to other Sprinklr users to answer. No need to go back and forward via email when someone else has the answer.

3. Reports can be easily scheduled to inform the stakeholders automatically and they keep the standard looks so it's easy to compare them every time.

There is too many to name all the benefits! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Community Manager
What do you like best?

It has a lot of capabilities and features and it is trustworthy. I haven't notice any serious errors and even if there are, the customer service is good. Customer service always answers after a few minutes and gets back to you to see if your problem is solved. I also like the fact that I can control all the channels in one platform and see useful analytics all in one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user environment is a bit chaotic. I think that the menu could be better organized in order to be more friendly for the user. Even though I had used many similar platforms in the past, it took me a while to get used to it. Currently it is less user friendly compared to some competitors like Hootsuite. I believe that there could be a useful search bar for the user to find whatever there is on their mind. Right now I spend a lot of time if I need to find some new feature or tool that I need to use. I also don't like the fact that I can't directly upload Instagram Stories or Instagram carousels (especially the second one). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very sophisticated so I definitely recommend it for users who have experience and work for big organizations. If you are fresh in the field, it's not the optimal option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I never miss anything that happens in my communities, I can see always all the messages and comments and I can run back to them if I want to. I easily collaborate with people who can help me by assigning them some difficult cases. It also helps me to be more organised and schedule all my content in the right time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Supervisor de Social Listening e Data Strategy
What do you like best?

Lots of filters to zoom in and out of your search and analysis.

Customizable dashboards are a great way to keep up with lots of searchs at once and in diferent parts of the web or you own pages.

Alerts are a great way to be ahead of the game when something is going on either bad or good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UX is really complicated, unnecessarily confusing. 3 places to create dashboard with diferent filters, but in the end you can have the same data displayed on all of them.

Really hard to complete simple tasks, like taggins multiple posts, creating rules for adjusting polarity, tagging comments from own posts.

It's really complex to find some of your posts if you have lots of dark publications and don't have the midia module. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding what's doing great and what need attention in campaings, posts or in our social media chats.

Understing which posts are getting more attention or if we need to anwser a crisis with spam or some specific problem that people are complaining about.

Basically, reading our audience need and the quality of our brand and content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Director | Enterprise Digital Marketing
What do you like best?

The tool allows for us to manage multiple social media accounts across the enterprise. We can easily respond to inbound messages. Additionally, the ability to apply governance approvals with our Legal department is very beneficial. Additionally, the Asset Manager has proven value by creating a repository where we can maintain our creative assets to use for campaigns now and again in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it feels that there is too much of a tool. But - in reality it is more for us to utilize than we currently do. There are times where we are limited by API restrictions or outages that cause disruption in our day-to-day social activities. Also, the platform is updated a few times a year and new features our added. Sometimes, the Knowledge Center is not up to date with these changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a look at Sprinklr alongside other vendors. Demo the platforms to get a feel for the UX. You will quickly realize that this is not a social media tool, but actually a customer experience management tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tool helps us manage our social communications across many accounts and teams. This high level visibility is beneficial at an enterprise level. Additionally, the vast array of reporting against these communications helps us determine what messages resonate and produce desired KPIs. The tools has helped us understand the demographic makeup of our channels and we have been able to pivot our messaging strategy to meet the needs of these personas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how we can categorize columns, data, and tagging to our liking. I'm an organized person, so I enjoy being to view everything through this layout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of how glitchy Sprinklr is. We have had a number of issues ever since I began working for my current team over two years ago ranging from random logouts to messages popping up late. I also don't like that we cannot receive Instagram direct messages through Sprinklr. I know it's easy to manually do everything, but I feel that we're missing out on so much important data there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's literally created jobs! We have a whole team dedicated to monitoring our social media through Sprinklr. The data that this tool has been able to collect for us has told stories! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can collect important data and tell a story to the company with it. It's easy to work through this tool as a team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The editorial calender is the best part, of course, the name makes no sense, but that is modern engagement all over.

Look, it's fine for what it is, which is a social media management tool - and it allows posting, has a media library, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The constant use of the word modern, hiding things in menus so you can pretend to have a clean platform. You have a click for quick publish which is literally already a keyboard shortcut. It's a baffling change that just makes it harder to use.

It also takes SO long to set everything up. If the implementation isn't perfect and futureproofed for 5 years then good luck because you'll need it. Everything becomes and effort and you almost need a whole team member who's job it it just to review the system every few months. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please make sure you put implentation reviews into your contract otherwise Sprinklr and social changes will make the whole thing seem very unmodern. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Absolutely none that I could solve before it was 'modern engagement' - not that Sprinklr have assisted in letting us know what benefits we could derive from it either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Manager
What do you like best?

I really like using Sprinklr. I use it for work to preschedule social post content and our CX teams use it to deal with replies in DMs/Comments and brand term hashtags. Overall, the tool has a lot of great functions and the more you play around with it, the easier it is to navigate. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and any issues I have I can get resolved quickly with support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you want to use it for more then outlined above, you need to more than technical minded. Even with my experience, some things are just not logical or have a strange way to get them to work. However being a developer I know how this happens. As you get bigger, you "bolt on" features which sometimes break other things and you have to make things work one way or another. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Makes life easier in watching all our engagement on the social media platforms we are on. It also helps with the analytics of how quick we respond to messages/comments or brand mentions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- Ability to tag posts and duplicate posts by platform

- Ability to crop images within Sprinklr for each platform

- Consistent community management

- Opportunity to tag both local and global clients in notes for creative and/or content approvals

- I actually have recommended the platform to another client because of the ability to tag and communicate within the platform.

- I love the ability to be able to customize reporting dashboards to our needs for our clients, both in real-time and on a monthly or annual basis.

- I like the ability to have multiple tabs up and pin them for my go-to dashboards, like community management, content approvals, and asset management.

- The asset management system is extensive and can even replace a digital asset management system outside of Sprinklr if used correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Approval workflow will send posts back and forth even when just rescheduling

- When I duplicate a post, it doesn't always carry the tags correctly.

- Confusion around how to natively publish Instagram carousels and stories

- Instagram and Facebook direct messages do not pull through in the community management dashboard. Is that due to privacy issues?

- Some of the pages can look quite cluttered on the page. Is there a way to modernize the dashboards? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sprinklr provides detailed reports, workflows and dashboards to manage social media, quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to more quickly pull reports for specific campaigns and compare platform results more easily. We feel comfortable sharing dashboards directly from Sprinklr rather than having to input into our own format. We also streamline our creative process as we can crop images directly in the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This tool provides a central location for our Consumer Relations team to respond to our consumers quickly. We utilize the tool for multiple brands, so being able to respond to all brand social consumers in one place is key! Through reporting we have the ability to track our number of consumer conversations, track SLA to ensure we are responding in an timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The enablement is a bit time consuming, but that's because it's customized to your business, which is actually a great feature. There are not really any downsides to using this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a robust Social media management tool to meet all of your needs and is customized for your business, this is the tool for you! Utilize your Success Manager to make sure you are getting the most of this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This gives our Consumer Relations team access to respond to consumers without having to log into or have access natively to our social channels. We have multiple brands that we manage, so having a central location to switch between brands is key. We are saving time, responding to consumers faster and engaging more with customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Specialist
What do you like best?

Sprinklr is an all-around get tool for someone who manages social media accounts. It provides straightforward tools i.e scheduling posts, account management, and engagement sections. I've used other platforms and I find Sprinklr has a better user-friendly interface. Sprinklr is also great for marketers who work in larger organizations and would like to share best practices among their peers. Sprinklr makes it easy to share reports. It allows you to schedule reports with users that have accounts and for people who do not have accounts. Sprinklr allows you add 24 social media platforms and access to accounts in 110 languages. The accounts I manage through the platform are LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downside to Sprinklr are the social media reports that come standard with the accounts. If you want to create a report that is helpful you'll need to create custom widgets which is time-consuming. The reports that are already created only provide vanity metrics i.e Facebook quick engagements = likes, smile, laugh. Sprinklr needs to provide standard reporting with KPIs that can be acted on. Another downside to the platform is how limited you are in customer service issues. I had a campaign delay because I wasn't able to schedule Instagram story posts. I received a notification that were scheduled. An error on their behalf? Possibly a glitch? Either way, I opened a ticket with the company and was unable to solve the issue I was having. Months later and I'm still unable to post via Sprinklr and I'm forced to post the stories natively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sprinklr provides access to their own classes called Sprinklr University. They're helpful and give more insights into how to use their platform more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sprinklr Modern Management allows me to interact with brand account followers and grow the audience of the account I manage on a day-to-day. I've been able to stay organized and stay active without feeling overwhelmed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I love how the rates and data is all realtime, I can see progress even thought the day! I also like seeing realtime interaction between consumers and our social media content! I also like the features that are available for engagement. You can like, hide, reply all in one spot. Makes it super easy to make sure that all comments are addressed, which in turn, affects engagement! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches were the data does not pull through and says error. But it usually fixes itself quickly. But when things don't load, it does make it a bit hard especially when I am trying to pull data for higher ups. Also sometimes it is a bit hard to navigate to the division snapshots dashboard that I have but I do believe that is an internal set up. It also does use up a lot of energy, the webpage itself which can then slow down the rest of my computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely would recommend this platform to other companies who are in need of social media management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to see engagement rates day by day lets me know if I am posting relevant content or not. I can see day by day which posts do best. And then cater my future posts to increase engagement. Like being able to analyze data. But then also being able to communicate directly with consumers and seeing what they have to say and engaging with them too. Our leads were taking a little bit of a dip, and I know that comes from paid social, but modern engagement was helpful in being able to see what was resonating with our consumers, which in turn you can adjust your paid ads against that info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.