Solution Oliver Reviews & Product Details

Solution Oliver Overview

What is Solution Oliver?

Solution Oliver, an online website design, marketing, and graphic design firm based in Upland California, offers standard and pro plans for businesses to grow their online presence, increase conversions, provide e-commerce solutions, both of which feature unlimited creative services.

Solution Oliver Details

Solution Oliver is a flat-rate creative service that is simple, enjoyable and worth it for any entrepreneur, business, or creative team. From developing landing pages, making updates to your website text or overall layout, creating social media ads, blog graphics, and even creating sales funnels -- Solution Oliver has helped hundreds of businesses across the United States get quality & dependable creative services -- and for a fraction of the cost.

Solution Oliver

Solution Oliver Reviews

Showing 1 Solution Oliver review
Showing 1 review
Location
Already have Solution Oliver?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Solution Oliver helped bring my website, sweetlilytoffee.com, online and ready to accept orders. We needed to bring this website online within 5-6 weeks and I really wanted several features that other developers were charging an arm & a leg for. It was important that the website was mobile friendly as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I was pleasantly surprised to have the home page designed & developed within 4 days of requesting my ideal needs. I also liked that I was able to request graphics to help promote the website launch and other graphics like an email signature and social media graphics with my products on them. Super quick turnaround on all my requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I were to say a dislike, it would have to be that my requests are worked on during the night since their team is in India & the Philippines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend Solution Oliver if you are looking for a reliable developer with a quick turnaround on projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was looking for a reliable developer to create my ecommerce website for customers to order online seamlessly. I had hired two other developers from Fiverr & Upwork with no success. They just abandoned the website and never completed the website at all. I am really happy to find a developer I can hire at any time when I need changes on the website and to add more features to the website like a points & rewards system. A huge bonus was a graphic designer to work on my brand graphics as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Solution Oliver for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

SmartSites Logo
SmartSites
4.9
SmartSites is a full service digital agency offering website design and development, SEO, and PPC. Our diverse team of designers, developers, and strategists is 50 people strong and spans across the globe.
Design Pickle Logo
Design Pickle
4.8
Design Pickle is an unlimited graphic design service for marketers and small businesses.
Salted Stone Logo
Salted Stone
Salted Stone has been fueling business growth through marketing, sales, customer success, and consultation services for over a decade. We craft, reimagine and (re)launch brands, build amazing websites, drive and nurture leads, and generate content that converts. We've got end-to-end solutions for today's customer-centric challenges.
DesignFive Logo
DesignFive
4.7
The evolution of digital creative. We link content marketing ambitions to hungry sales funnels. We create persona-driven experiences and measure success against problems solved.
Aesop Logo
Aesop
A creative agency powered by narrative thinking.
ARK Logo
ARK
4.9
ARK is an independent full-service branding agency based in Nairobi, Kenya, combining strategic and creative thinking to deliver effective and compelling communication.
Appirio Logo
Appirio
Salesforce Consulting and Implementation Services.
Canvas Logo
Canvas
As a team of innovative digital craftspeople, who are part of a larger creative collective, we think beyond technology to celebrate and create meaningful experiences that awaken a sense of awe and discovery in people.
Infront Webworks Logo
Infront Webworks
5.0
Infront is a Colorado online agency delivering award winning website design & custom website development with expert online marketing & search engine optimization (SEO) for over 20 years.
Optimum Logo
Optimum
4.8
Optimum is a Modern IT Consulting firm, helping organizations accelerate efficiency and solve IT challenges by delivering Custom Application Development, Office 365 Migration and Consulting, BI Solutions, Project Management Software and Consulting Services, Systems Integration, Blockchain Development, and other software solutions and services.
Do you work for Solution Oliver?