Showpad Content Reviews & Product Details

Showpad Content Overview

What is Showpad Content?

The Showpad Sales Enablement Platform unifies sales content management, training, and coaching into a single user experience. With Showpad Content, one of the pillars of the Showpad Sales Enablement platform, we have helped countless customers bridge the gap between sales and marketing by creating one centralized location that lets sellers discover, present, and share the latest, on-brand content in visually engaging experiences. For marketers, Showpad delivers bottom-of-funnel insights so teams can invest more in the right content. Sellers have more relevant, value-driven discussions and can rely on powerful conversation intelligence software to keep improving on their sales conversations. Showpad drives rapid deployment and adoption with best-in-class technology and practices based on the success of 1,200+ customers in over 50 countries. Bridgestone, Honeywell, and Merck, among others, rely on Showpad’s sales enablement platform in every step of the buyer journey. Learn more at https://www.showpad.com/overview/

Showpad Content Details
Czech, German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)

Showpad Content makes every buyer interaction count, by preparing sellers better beforehand, turning them into trusted advisors during and by providing actionable insights for a better follow-up afterward. Showpad Content is a part of the Showpad Sales Enablement Platform, which unifies sales content management, training, and coaching into a single user experience.

Showpad is redefining sales enablement. As a leader in the space, we offer the first and only sales enablement platform to integrate content, coaching, and conversation intelligence.

A unified platform delivers the highest ROI for your internal teams and your buyer. This integrated approach will result in higher adoption rates, increased revenue attainment across your seller base, reduced workload for your admin, and most importantly, an improved experience for your buyer.

To replicate the Showpad Sales Enablement Platform, at least three different point solutions for sales content management, sales coaching and training, and conversation intelligence would need to be purchased from multiple vendors, resulting in higher costs and lower adoption.

Showpad
2011
Ghent, Belgium
@showpad

Showpad Content Videos

Showpad Content Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Showpad Content community
Have you used Showpad Content before?

Showpad Content Reviews

Showing 898 Showpad Content reviews
Already have Showpad Content?
Client Solutions Engineer
What do you like best?

Showpad offers a great customer experience, is easy to use, and is the simplest way to send multiple high-resolution files and videos.

You know how engaged your customer is - and on which products: Showpad notifies you when your email or link is opened, and when you send multiple files and documents, you can see which ones they view, how many times they view them, how long they view them, and whether they download them. You see what they really want to talk about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Single Sign-On (SSO) can be clunky. It may be due to the settings of my organization, but the log-in seems to time out faster than I would like.

Once a "share" (email or link) is created, it cannot be added to or edited. Shared Spaces does cover this very well, but I would like to see some of those features covered in standard shares.

Showpad often has difficulty integrating with Salesforce - sometimes. When it does work, linking the activity to SF opportunities is very helpful for reporting. Sometimes, when attempting to add the Salesforce opportunity ID, it does not connect. This may be an issue with Salesforce login. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! If you can find someone to demonstrate it to you, do so. Send some emails out to your co-workers and watch the interaction intel roll in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Moving sales forward: Showpad provides accurate, real-time feedback on what your prospects or customers are really interested in. It lets the sales rep know when to follow-up and how to follow up.

The "Shared Space" tool is an amazing hidden gem. When working with multiple stakeholders on more complex sales, the Shared Space encourages conversation about multiple documents. It is a highly-customizable, polished and professional presentation tool

For post-sale: When sending setup, install, or onboarding instructions, you can see if customers have or have not read over critical support documents.

For vendor/partners: Technical data sheets or other content can be shared with partners via the share link, which they can refer back to as many times as they need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Representative
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to find content in the dashboard and share it with customers and clients. You can create a Shared Space where your client and customer can contribute to the resources shared which is extremely valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could pop out some of the links into different tabs. If it's a resource that lives in Showpad you can only view that one document at a time instead of popping multiple resources out into different web tabs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Showpad has helped me bridge the gap with how we help our customers. It saves so much time to have a centralized hub of all of our sales and marketing collateral to quickly search through and find applicable content for any given prospect or customer. Showpad has made me realize that you can you don't have to be an expert of every industry to be able to make an impact with your customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Showpad Content
Christopher C.
CC
Territory Business Manager
What do you like best?

- clean, robust, powerful - great tool for any sales business

- tracking end user involvement

- I was able to link it with my team's other customer relations management (CRM) platform which allowed me to integrate workflows and streamline my "office" time on any given day

- This led to more productivity during a 9-5 work day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- can get overwhelming at times with amount of information available

- links can get redistributed or reassigned during the creation of new folders or files. I had an instance where my company elected to implement a new file folder structure which threw off my overall collections and all the files needed to be re-added or they were unreadable.

- Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- use collections wherever necessary

- shared spaces help to collaborate among team members throughout the world

- Understand the customer's experience when visiting YOUR shared space with them...put in their logo in the header...use attractive language for describing the folders

- I'd like to see more customization options from a visual perspective to allow others to view and adapt to the interface

- shared spaces!

- great tools for sharing videos and files to all team members

- never download and send in PDFs...always use the linking feature to share with end user...this allows for tracking of how they interacted with your content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- solving problems of sharing content with customers on the road / at home while stuck on COVID quarantine

- Showpad is allowing me to be closer with my customers and clients and easily sending them pre-packaged collateral and material they can read and review and download on their own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like being able to create folders that contain literature and videos of particular products then generating one hyperlink. I then create a Word doc that has the names of each folder typically what the product and content is and embedding that hyperlink into the text. Every time that I need to send a customer or various customers i just copy and paste it into an email. I don't have to log in every time, I just reuse the hyperlinks out of that Word doc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I first go to the Showpad site to login it opens in a whole new window. I wish it would just open in the same screen/tab.

Also, when giving a presentation I'll ask the audience to click a video. If they're long it buffers horribly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company offers a great deal of products especially for various industries Showpad makes it a lot easier and faster to collect various product information for your customer and send it all in one shot rather than searching your computer and collecting content which may be too large to email or having to deal with something like Dropbox. Showpad also alerts (in my case) if customers have opened up and where they're located. If they don't open up it also alerts me of their interest level. That goes for any thing you send someone be it a customer or not. You can gauge their interest level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wish sending emails to a customer within Showpad was a bit easier. If I'm replying to a ongoing email thread from Outlook I don't care to create a new email in Showpad. I prefer to continue on an existing. I realize the trade off is that sending Showpad links in Outlook you don't get as a precise location or info of who opened up that link. So, I prefer to paste links into my Outlook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Region Product/Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

Showpad gives me the opportunity to create a private Shared Folder so I can upload very large files that only my customers and I can access. I also get notifications whenever anyone accesses the files so I know that my customers are engaging with the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I’ll let you know if I find anything, frankly it’s a fantastic tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want greater insights into what your customers are truly interested in, use Showpad to customize their experience with your content marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Many email systems have size limits, filters, and other processes that can interfere with work flow. Showpad allows me to grant access to large files, marketing materials, etc & the customer can view and download the most pertinent information...on their own schedule. Showpad has increased the level of engagement with my customers by allowing access to information regardless of time zones, email restrictions, etc - great features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Manager (Consultant)
What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to share all kinds of content, documents, presentations videos with internal and external collaborators. Sending links ensures the receiver always has the most updated content without worrying about sending revisions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to find the document you are looking for. That is highly dependent on set up by the administrator, but I don't see that as a big enough drawback to not use Showpad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's an excellent tool to manage the large quantity of marketing material we have for our different business areas. Sales people have found it particularly helpful in working with customers because the Salesforce integration feature automatically records what material was sent to the customer in their Salesforce record , if you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Strategy Manager
What do you like best?

As a Showpad Admin, I'm able to create a sales enablement experience that truly speaks to the needs of our business and our long-term goals. This tool is fantastic and the company actually listens to their customers! The most recent features release answered so many of our needs without us even needing to ask. Particularly the customizable homepages - we can now surface the most impactful content, allow users to see what their peers are sharing, and ensure everyone can access what they need to sell successfully. Showpad makes room for creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, intuitive selling and endless opportunities for growth. We use it for both marketing and sales enablement, and while it's taken us a while to create the structure that fits best for our company, the support we've received from our Customer Success Manager, Will, has been extremely helpful in getting us where we'd like to be.

It is a true partnership and I couldn't ask for a better relationship with a vendor! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have any "dislikes" per se, but more "wish list" items that we regularly feed back to our CSM, who is extremely receptive to our ideas. One thing in particular would be to add a layer of both gamification and engagement measurement by, for example, notifying a user when they've viewed a set of assets around a certain topic, and giving them badges or stars to keep track of their learning and sharing progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to translate our business structure and goals into our Showpad instance so that our sellers are better able to tell our story in market. We can then track engagement from our prospects and customers to understand how they interact with our content and how we can improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UK Business Director
What do you like best?

It showcases all of my companies products, case studies, category insights, Presentation decks, testomonials etc.

It's like having a team of support people at my finger tips. So i can turn around a piece of prospecting material or sales pitch in minutes. It's just brilliant. Quick, Easy, Effective and gets me opportunities for my pipeline and sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, It's brilliant. I guess having the function to add content myself would be useful. You probably can do that though. i just haven't been shown how. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can tailor the decks to suit the person i'm pitching. Either keep all the detail or get down to the main points. You can bespoke every piece of correspondence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The software is designed to be user friendly and is easily and quickly accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find there is some limited functionality with respect to what can be uploaded to share with other team members. (e.g. If I build an information deck that helps communicate sales strategy or consumer insights and I want my team to use the same deck, I can't email it to them as full document that they can keep in presentation mode on their Showpad application.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time necessary to fully understand the platforms functionality as this is a great tool that can make a great impact for you, your team and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clerk engagement and education is the primary focus and use of Showpad in my day-to-day activities. The application is exceptionally good at allowing me the time to build the right information decks that I need to share with key decision makers as each account is different. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that Showpad allows the recipient to review the content that interests them and skip the content that doesn't and then letting me see what they reviewed and how long they lingered on an asset. It is very helpful in shepherding a client through a large content base to identify the right products which speeds the drive to selection and approval. Showpad helps me get to the PO faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Showpad doesn't work for cold approaches as people suspect it is spam or phishing. It is best when the recipient is expecting it after having made initial contact or during a live meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Showpad is my go-to response to customers that do not want to meet face-to-face. I can combine Showpad with a video meeting to review options and drive toward the client's preferred solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is a software program that is a must for any sales organizations. In my position, it is a constant challenge in providing content that decision makers will find valuable or respond to. With a tool like Showpad, that guessing game is reduced to zero. This tool provides a leading edge when engaging with prospects, allowing a clear and concise path to converting them into clients. The mobile app is also a great perk! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren’t any major dislikes. It could be more along the lines that maybe the version we have may not encompass all the bells and whistles. I would want to blast email from Showpad where it more than one email is tracked in Showpad. Also not always does the Outlook plugin work with Showpad, but again that could be our version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I rely heavily on Showpad for my everyday interactions with my prospects and clients. This tool has allowed me to focus on those who are responsive and improve where engagement is uncertain. From a sales perspective, it has been a bridge in providing content that is relatable, valuable and essential to those who I am servicing. It grants me the ability to protect and control when sharing our collateral with the public. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inside Sales Representative
What do you like best?

I SERIOUSLY LOVE SHOWPAD!!!

I have been working with Showpad now for almost 9 months and I must say - this platform helps me a lot to make my sales cycles shorter:

Showpad’s function of shared spaces is truly a very powerful tool in my opinion. I use it regularly to stay in touch with my high-value prospects and focus accounts to keep them updated on new content.

What I really like is, that if I add information to the shared space or make a note, our prospects will receive a mail with a notification about this. I on the other hand receive every time a notification per mail, once a prospect viewed or downloaded our content. This makes it very easy to stay tuned.

Also, there is no more searching for content hidden somewhere in folders since I can find everything very fast online in Showpad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not find yet a function to upload one piece of content to many shared spaces at once. This can be very time consuming if I have to upload it one by one.

Since I manage between 30 and 50 Shared spaces, there should be a way of managing multiple shares through a single pane of glass. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Decrease in Sales time

- Stay in touch with customers

- Easy and fast sharing of content

- Increased engagement with customers

- Both - Customer and Seller are staying tuned for activity in the shared spaces Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's a great platform for sharing content with key customers and I'm very happy that I can now track what information is being looked at. My customers have shared that they are very happy with Showpad and it's not something that very many vendors have offered. It gives us a collaborative central point to work in and I think it helps build a closer relationship and collaborative approach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I found the interface a little challenging to start with. I think that the interface should be better when trying to create content for a customer to review - maybe add some additional formatting options so that we could structure it differently, depending on the Use Case of the content sharing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's useful - it helps build a stronger relationship with your customers. The fact that I have built areas, specific to each customer, makes them feel special, makes it easier to share specific content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No obvious problems although I did think the interface was initially challenging. Why do I have to add content to the My Content section first, rather than straight into a customer share? User download tracking is very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

I love the ability to track when a proposal has been opened and what they are most interested in. It can be the deciding factor on how you approach the next meeting or what to focus on to get the sale done. The ability to customize content for each customer and to continue to alter the type of content and information being sent and received are invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not come across anything that I dislike about this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool to really help ease your mind and to help control the situation as you meet with customers and prospects. The ability to understand what interests them most with what you are offering can really change the setting as you navigate the sales cycle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Many benefits come from using this tool. Being able to gather data on what customers and prospects focus on most, allows you to make changes and updates as you see fit. Understanding where they are in the process by seeing who they send the information too helps define your position with each prospect/customer. Utilizing this data gathering tool can help define your pipeline and build on the prospects and where they are within the project timeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

I like that I can see how my client interacted with what I sent to them via showpad. I can see if they opened specific documents that I sent them and how long they spent viewing. If I attached a video I can also see if they watched it and if they watched it all the way through. I also like that I can send a powerpoint and see exactly how much time they spend on each slide. This is valuable because I can see if they spent a lot of time on the proposal page. Another benefit of showpad is that you can create group folders so that your team can share useful information, videos, or files withe everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have difficulty finding the content that I need that my company has downloaded. I have to search through multiple files to find what I am looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Title each link uniquely to the client you are sending it to to keep track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am learning how prospects interact with what I've sent them so that I know if they are interested or not. This benefits me because I know when to follow up. This gives me insight on how interested a prospect is which eliminates the unknown of whether they are really ready to work with me or not. Even as a cold call I can see how they are interacting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to find needed tools and materials with ease. My organization has changed the flow several times to meet the needs of the sales staff as things change. That flexibility is great. The search feature is fantastic as I can quickly find what I need. Another feature I like is being able to send things to customers and have that tie in directly with Salesforce.com. The two of them together create quite a team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is really hard to think of a dislike. I suppose it would be the timeout period. I do feel like I burn some time logging in again and again. I feel like any shortcomings of showpad are related to how my organization has put things together. I suppose If I had one suggestion it would be to get different themes available more in line with the branding of my organization. That tie in would make it feel more personalized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My customer use the literature and content we make available every day. Being able to get it to them quickly is a huge boost. Searching for the right pieces in the past used to take up time to hunt them down. With Showpad, I'm not burning up so much time looking for things I use everyday. It allows me to focus on the more intensive mental tasks that I have to do in the course of a regular day. Being able to provide solutions is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michiel Denis of Showpad Content

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Steven! We're thrilled to read that you can get more work done and you can better educate your customers by using the Showpad platform.

With regards to your suggestions to improve your product experience, I would suggest you to share your thoughts with your colleague who is managing Showpad within the company. They are capable of adjusting the automatic log out settings, as well as equip you with additional sharing themes to provide a more tailored content sharing experience. If they in turn would have any additional questions about this, our CS team is at their disposal to help out.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

Shared spaces are the part that I love most - I love to present offers thru shared spaces, create new content, generate engagement & all of that like a PRO!

Easy to create, easy to share and real-time feedback (when someone visualizes the content you shared a mail is instantly sent to you for in time action).

I also like to have