Rollbar Reviews & Product Details

What is Rollbar?

Rollbar helps developers deploy better software, faster, with solutions that identify, prioritize and resolve coding errors. Rollbar works alongside a development team's existing tool chain to give greater coverage and insights into broken code, across the development lifecycle.

Rollbar Screenshots

1-25 of 41 total Rollbar reviews

Rollbar Reviews

1-25 of 41 total Rollbar reviews
ms

"zero error just with a click"

What do you like best?

I truly like the interface, it extremely adjusted and gives me all data I need. I can undoubtedly channel warnings by sort, source and more to help and upgrade my work process. I adore how simple it to incorporate with my ventures. Rollbar is anything but difficult to set up, only a couple of lines of code.

What do you dislike?

I like everything and I don't meet any awful issue here. Amid my work, I like how that program works. Exceptionally helpful programming. A simple method to set up. The stage is verified. Which is useful for every one of your envelopes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A decent method to work all the more simple and clear make for everybody is justifiable. Simple to set up.

We need to be the best, so any mistakes in our task are basic and should be evacuated in all respects rapidly. Rollbar causes us accomplish this objective.

Java Developer

"Easy to monitor error."

What do you like best?

I can get a sort notice by error type, and more to support and increase our workflow. I have the ability to use telemetry to see the timeline of fact leading up to a mistake. Also, I can overlook error trends by entry, browser, OS, position, user, and host. Great way to sort out our errors.

What do you dislike?

I don't feel any bad sides of this software. I like to work with it. I'm glad that I can take very helpful advice from support service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With this software you will have the opportunity to manage workflow more effective. The chance to get informed of regressions when settled errors come back again. You will see what matters in the moment. You will have better chance to diagnose and solved errors

We have a better way of checking our error, we can knoe from where they come from. Actually, it is a great solution for a productive analyze. Ability to check everything. Also, we can customize alerts inform our working team in real-time.

Recruitment Consultant
Staffing and Recruiting

"Resolved errors in just one click."

What do you like best?

I can say that it is great software allows you to manually merge errors and control them in a few clicks. Faster find out what’s broken and why by using contextual information, request params, environment, and affected users.

What do you dislike?

Actually, with tracking system everything is good. I can't say that I have problems to use that solution. I like any working step.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software let us get notified of regressions when resolved mistakes reoccur. You can spread tasks by appointing errors to workers of our group. Also, we like the working way of issue tracker which works automatically.

We have the most comfortable and useful bugs system which helps us to find all mistakes and the way from where they come. Actually, it is a great solution for a productive analyze. Much better to customized alerts inform our group in real-time in our messaging tools of choice.

Software Engineer

"Rollbar and my bugs"

What do you like best?

I really like the interface, it very balanced and gives me all information I need. I can easily filter notifications by type, source and more to support and enhance my workflow. I love how easy it to integrate with my projects. Rollbar is easy to set up, just a few lines of code.

What do you dislike?

As in many similar products, there are small problems with notification filtering. Otherwise, this service suits me all. I am waiting for new and interesting features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Rollbar is а very powerful solution, give it a chance. There is a trial period, so if your application or project has a small number of errors and bugs, you can have a free version.

We want to be the best, so any errors in our project are critical and need to be removed very quickly. Rollbar helps us achieve this goal.

IT Project Manager
Airlines/Aviation

"The perfect way to resolve all mistakes."

What do you like best?

I like that I can work on solving my mistakes which I can have during the working day. Very big help to increase the working ability of all team. The perfect solution to use in the company.

What do you dislike?

I like everything and I don't meet any bad issue here. During my work, I like how that program works. Very useful software. An easy way to set up. The platform is secured. Which is good for all your folders.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A good way to work more easy and clear make for everyone is understandable. Easy to set up.

We can easy to find our problem. That program helps us to control and analyze our working mistakes. Actually, its good tools to work better and to make all rules how we want. Ability to check everything.

Team Manager

"Great to fix all errors."

What do you like best?

That program helps me too much for all my development team.The Best solutions which provide answers to our general problems.I like that I have that software.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any issue to complain about that product. Everything works great.Very easy to set up. I know that it's secured. Actually, it's help e lot to a business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best software which will work on your mistakes.Great for monitoring and doing your work more clear.Don't afraid, it's very easy to install.I recommend it.

Helps us to find base reason quickly. The good way to analyze and playback mistakes.Perfect for the company. To make the event, cooperate rules how you want. Gives good monitoring in real time.

Engineering
Human Resources

"The Absolute BEST Thing You Can Do for Writing Better Software"

What do you like best?

Real time error reporting. Intelligent clustering and grouping of error occurrences by 10^n. Lots of flexibility in alerting rules.

Team Rollbar--I LOVE you guys and your wonderful service! This review is far too long overdue.

Let me save you a bunch of time and make the decision for you. If you're not already using an error tracking platform, you must. If you're deciding between which services to use, just go with Rollbar, and stop deliberating.

Rollbar is hands-down, THE BEST full-stack application error and exception monitoring/tracking system.

I was an early user and first started using Rollbar in early 2012 (back when it was still called Ratchet.io). Suffice it to say, it has completely transformed and leveled-up the way I build and write applications.

Rollbar is now a must-have for any application I build. TDD? Yeah, could do that, or you can just be more lean and start building, and Rollbar will catch all of your exceptions for you. Large team? Even more so that you need Rollbar, so that you can detect and fix errors before they inconvenience your users.

Here are the reasons for why I think Rollbar is great:

Best thing since sliced bread - For the developers in the late 90's to early 2000's who remember it, just as Firebug and later on Chrome Developer Tools was to JavaScript development, so is Rollbar to development on any stack. Before, with writing JavaScript in Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer 4.0, all you had to go off of was that there was a JS error and the JS on a page was completely broken. Developers familiar with that old debugging technique will shake their heads today--manual binary search, commenting out parts of code until it started working again--those days are gone. Now, with Rollbar, you can know with certainty what parts of your application, down to the specific line(s) of code, are causing the exception.

Rollbar has an exceptional, world-class team. Rollbar is built by engineers, for engineers. I know because I've worked with a few folks at team Rollbar, including the founder/CEO Brian Rue, who has been a mentor and advisor to me at a few startups, and some of my elite former colleagues who were hand-picked to join the Rollbar team. They are extremely talented hackers and engineers.

Rollbar scales, an is extremely reliable. We're not just talking Mickey Mouse pretend scale, but they actually do. Guess what? Unlike most of the rest of the web, they're actually NOT primarily an AWS-based stack (yeah, because AWS outages can cause large chunks of the web to fail). Rollbar is in multiple data centers across the world for improved latency, durability/reliability of data.

Rollbar is extremely easy to integrate and very well documented. There are modules/agents for just about every stack and programming language. A basic setup takes 5-10 minutes.

Rollbar is thoughtful. In the early days of Rollbar, data wasn't scrubbed so potentially you could see sensitive information in the notifications you got. Now, they've significantly improved the reporting agents and UI so that sensitive information can be scrubbed before sending notifications, and additional sensitive/PII fields can be configured in the interface.

Rollbar beats the pants off of their competitors. The primary competitors I'm thinking of are Sentry and New Relic. New Relic is more for infrastructure than application, and often, infrastructure smells and problems are code problems. In terms of budgeting or planning IT spend, I would maximize spending on Rollbar and maybe some more basic infrastructure monitoring like hand-rolled Nagios or even Datadog (which also totally rocks, btw) instead of New Relic. As for comparison with Sentry? See next bullet point.

Rollbar is an adult, whereas Sentry** is a kid. Sentry came out of Disqus, and was built by designer-engineers. Don't get me wrong--they have good engineers, but not as good as Rollbar's. I don't care if Sentry is more popular atm or if the UI looks better; I want to know that I can have absolute confidence in my error tracking platform and sleep better at night. If error tracking services were facial hair, Rollbar would be a full, lush beard, and Sentry would be the teenage kid with sporadic prickly hairs here and there and some peach fuzz on the side. Rollbar doesn't rate-limit by default, which means you get all of your exception occurrences notified and tracked. It is 4K Ultra HD, if you will. (Though, to help manage costs and temper noise, you can set custom rate limits per API key--this is so powerful!) Sentry rate-limits by default, resulting in "sampling" error tracking which isn't full coverage and leaves you erroneously thinking that your app is in better health than it actually is.

Rollbar is "multi-tenant" (similar to GitHub) in the sense that you can have one user account affiliated with multiple organizations and projects. This is a nice added convenience.

Rollbar is enterprise-ready and has on-premise deployments.

As of this review, it's 2016--why aren't you using Rollbar yet? If you're still trying to hand-roll your own error logging system, I would seriously question you or your company's technical competence.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, this software is the-bomb-diggity-dot-com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Rollbar has an excellent freemium model. Once you start using it, you can set up rate limits to not trip into higher usage tiers or overage costs.

Any software company that has any serious plans of scaling should implement Rollbar ASAP.

With Rollbar, you are able to discover and fix errors before your users do. This is a huge business value.

Senior System Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Easily track and resolve errors using Rollbar"

What do you like best?

Rollbar has got some really powerful and fantastic features for getting notified whenever there is a bug present in my app which my customer/user has experienced. It gets integrated in my codebase very easily and supports most of the leading programming languages like .NET, PHP, Javascript, and Python. Its dashboard allows me to understand what exactly is happening in the code and I can easily organize error traces to find the line of code which generated the error. I can customize the email so that I will get notifications about the errors which are of high priority and needs to be resolved urgently.

What do you dislike?

The main concern is about the pricing Rollbar has offered via its plans. It is on the higher side when compared with other Crash Reporting tools. It doesn’t provide any context for few of the errors generated due to Javascript although it affects my app when user is trying to login to the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Rollbar will be really useful for the front end error reporting for your app and will keep you notified about the bugs affecting your app. Also the integration is superfast and simple to implement.

I have been using Rollbar to get notified about my app’s performance bugs instantly and it has 5 severity levels for getting notifications. The least level is Debug and the highest level is Critical, which helps in diagnosing the bugs and resolving them according to their priority. Using the dashboard, I am able to view the history details about the error like arguments associated with the error, when exactly did the problem came into the app, which browsers/OS was affected, etc.

Technology Specialist
Telecommunications
(10,001+ employees)

"Fantastic tool for crash reporting with reasonable price"

What do you like best?

Definitely Rollbar is a top notch crash reporting tool and requires just 2 steps to be implemented in the code for integrating its services with my app.

It has a lightning speed to go to the line of code which has resulted in the error just by double clicking on it. The dashboard makes it possible to organize the error traces to get detailed analysis of the Prioritized issues first.

I has helped me in keeping the production instance error free with its alerts and notifications in real time giving detailed traces and error reports, so that I can find those errors and fix them before it affects my app users. Reports can be sorted out with respect to the number of affected users for each bug.

What do you dislike?

Although I have not used all its features, there seems to be an issue with the mute functionality and is not working most of the time. Also I would like to see a help document from the support team to specify the most important features as it is not feasible to understand and use all the features from the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will be helpful in providing reports about front end errors and also the price is reasonable when compared to its excellent features. A lot of API are provided for catching server side errors and is worth trying.

I deployed Rollbar in my app around 6 months ago in both the instances i.e. test instance and production instance to keep a track of all errors and crashes being experienced by customers. Thus it makes it easy to find the issues quickly which we weren’t able to find earlier as it took a long time to figure out the root cause of the crash.

Rollbar has benefitted us in capturing the JavaScript errors at the client side and keep the production instance bug free.

QA Tester
(10,001+ employees)

"Error report monitoring tool with nice features"

What do you like best?

I like Rollbar because it allows me to collect information about my app’s error reports which includes requested parameters, affected users, stack traces and URL information. It is very easy to implement and integrate Rollbar in my code with the help of their API. What I really like about Rollbar is that I can examine and analyze specific errors experienced by the users quickly. It can also provide detailed information about all the errors experienced by a particular user. This allows me to provide timely support to that particular user and reach out to them whenever that error occurs to resolve it.

I can also setup customized email notifications for specific errors which I think will have serious impact and should be resolved quickly. Thus, only those notifications would be sent to me reducing the overall stress about dealing with every single error even if that is not important at that particular moment.

What do you dislike?

There are tons of features present in Rollbar and when I first got a glimpse of the dashboard I found that some of the features were not important to me. Thus, Rollbar should create some documentation to highlight the basic features which are needed to test your services and rest would be additional features which one can try.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is definitely a very good tool for a QA tester and can be used as a reporting tool to debug the information.

The User Interface is capable of organizing the error traces in a very efficient manner and this makes it useful for me to examine the errors and work on them easily. Just by clicking on the error, I can navigate to the line in my code which generated that error. So, it is pretty fast and reliable for error reporting.

I always use it to analyze the errors by sorting them with occurrence, Operating system, internet browser, and host application for quick analysis.

Senior fullstack developer

"Rollbar is an error reporting and aggregating service , but not the one I would choose"

What do you like best?

the occurences tab showing columns with specific custom occurrences is useful. Aslo built in slack integration

What do you dislike?

Seems to fail sometimes to get true traces of async code in Node.js

Major Library integration (like winston logger) is not maintained by the company , but only general open source, with deprecated apis

Recommendations to others considering the product:

logging formatting is critical not be bombarded with multiple alert. everything which is incident data and not stack trace should go into the custom fields reporting

Error tracking (How often does this happen, where , when and to whom) Error logging

AI

"Straight-forward error logging & management"

What do you like best?

We like how we can manage each error like an incident in Pagerduty or a ticket in Zendesk. It's also great that we can edit those individual incidents or merge them if they don't happen to combine neatly as the data is fed into Rollbar.

What do you dislike?

Rollbar is pretty straightforward, but we do wish you could have more granular control of the environments. Another challenge for us is the API is structured that we can't easily pull that data into our data warehouse.

Previously, our error information was all stored in hard to parse emails. Now, all of our errors are in Rollbar where we can search and query (for the most part). Hunting down issues and seeing if new issues crop up after a deployment is much easier.

"Really solid website error-reporting"

What do you like best?

Captures all the javascript errors on our websites. Groups occurances of the same error together. Good reporting. Fast.

What do you dislike?

We have lots of errors that we ignore... would be nice to categorise these more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're using the free-plan then set rate limits so that if there's a spike in errors you don't use all your credit on one day.

Once we implemented Rollbar I spent the next couple of days fixing all the JS errors that I hadn't even realised were happening on our website, cause no-one had ever told me that they were there.

Co-Founder

"Great error tracking tool!"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that Rollbar is easy to integrate and implement in your codebase. They have various modules for Ruby and NodeJS which makes setup a breeze. The user interface makes it easy to know what's happening as well as organizing these error traces. The stage tab is really a welcome addition

What do you dislike?

It took some time for me to see some really cool features on the dashboard. I think Rollbar team can create some more docs to highlight some of these features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Rollbar is a great tool for tracking errors that occur in your application, and with its rich interface and analysis, you will be a few steps away from figuring out these errors and resolving them.

I want to be on top of errors that occur in my product. For a language like JavaScript for example is can be a real pain trying to figure out certain errors. I've realized that Rollbar makes it easy to track these stubborn errors.

Head Developer
Internet

"It's a mess developing a webapp without Rollbar!"

What do you like best?

- easy to deploy

- several deployment scenarios

- good insights on errors

- good notification settings

- possibility to ignore the same error "family"

- possibility to comment in each error

- the live items viewer is simply awesome!

What do you dislike?

- Deploying users should be hook up to Rollbar users is username is the same as an existing user in that account;

- Deploy could actually have an external link so we could link to our own documentation when releasing;

- To many script updates (in a short time), the update should be easier (ex. having a central repository in Rollbar for each major version)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're trying to find a tool that can catch both server and client side errors, Rollbar it your MacGyver tool for it, no doubts about it!

It helps us from having users that couldn't make orders to be able to run smoothly even on mobile platforms, the output is awesome and we can easily track what is going on with each and every error.

- client and server side errors that we, not so proudly, skip them in development and testing making it easier to create a release and fix the errors with the most hits in the month

- weird errors that only happen "on-the-server" are easily caught, all those hard errors that only happen in the production environment are so easily caught with Rollbar

- cross browsing testing is a lot easier as we can see the browser used and fix those naughty errors

- api errors that run as Windows Service that could be harder to log

Founder & CEO
Education Management

"The best error tracking service - hands down!"

What do you like best?

I have used TrackJS, Sentry and other error tracking but nothing can match the simplicity of Rollbar. As a JavaScript developer, error tracking is a crucial part of my workflow and since using Rollbar we have been able to track all user-end JS errors across our entire application stack in just one simple dashboard. It is the most clean and easy-to-use which helped make my life as a JS developer easy.

What do you dislike?

The frontend RollBar JS script works flawlessly, but for server side error tracking, we had to write a custom plugin for grails and little documentation was available to help us achieve this. I heard that their Rails support is top-notch. I just wish the same with their grails support. There is nothing else to dislike about Rollbar. Just get some support for Grails and I would give a 10/10 :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Rollbar saved us a lot of time by tracking the errors for us. WIthout it, we would be spending countless man hours on testing and debugging user-end errors. Also, it helped us keep our errors organized.

I would highly recommend using Rollbar to track all JS and server side errors on your next project.

We've deployed RollBar across all of our staging and production environments just once and it just keeps tracking all errors and we currently use several third-party integrations to develop a very powerful workflow around this.

Presidential Innovation Fellow
Government Administration

"One-stop product"

What do you like best?

Nice management of multiple environments (easy to switch between dev, staging, prod, etc.) and multiple reporting techniques (e.g. Ruby library and rollbar.js for client-side reporting). Ability to include arbitrary meta data in reports. Nice GitHub integration (suggests suspect deploys). Great ability to manage alerts (acknowledge, resolve, mute, record comments, see history and frequency — makes it a great tool for a multi-person devops team). Easy Heroku integration too.

What do you dislike?

The "mute" feature doesn't always seem to work. Can take some tinkering to get meta data to come across in event reports (e.g. user identities, etc.), especially if you want it to be consistent between the server and client sides — not difficult, just a bit manual (no slick out-of-the-box Rails config that I've found). The product has matured a lot, but there are the occasional "flighty" things that happen (to be expected when putting a slick UI on top of big data).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with the free plan on Heroku if you don't have much volume yet.

Consolidate all bug reporting into one place. Ability to log arbitrary events if desired.

"Nice tool for notoriously difficult frontend error tracking, but not quite plug-and-play with Ember."

What do you like best?

Rollbar features a lot of platform integrations, so I could see using this with my backend API as well. Error aggregation is a must given the volume of errors that might come through. The interface is fairly extensive (esp. coming from Honeybadger) and the different environments setting is useful.

What do you dislike?

In an Ember app, it's not quite plug-and-play. Errors that are triggered after page load don't seem to be caught at all (although errors on initial page load are), maybe it has to do with the event loop.

I'm also having difficulty setting up source maps: I configured the correct settings and confirmed that we upload/link to source maps in production, but Rollbar has not picked it up. Manually setting the "code_version" flag isn't a big deal in a templating language, but it seems like this could/should be inferred from the cache-busted script URLs or a SHA of the index page (since Ember apps leverage revision hashes on all assets).

It's minor, but I didn't see Pivotal Tracker or Slack integration—I particularly like the former integration from HoneyBadger, and would like "realtime updates" through Slack instead of a barrage of emails.

Last, the error aggregation algorithm seems a bit fidgety—might have been due to me trying to get source maps working, but super similar errors weren't grouped if the code was slightly revised or had slightly differing line number in the stack trace. I would personally like an option to aggregate errors over differing deploy revisions to catch similar errors across deploys since it's unlikely we would fix every bug in one deploy (we use a continuous integration strategy).

Deploying a large scale frontend app, currently without error monitoring so it's hard to track obscure bugs. Historically, frontend error tracking tooling has always been "hand-tied" due to the limited info in window.onerror, but as the browser APIs improve it has become feasible to track frontend errors.

Software Developer
Food & Beverages

"Really indispensable tool"

What do you like best?

The fact that it's easy to go from an error to the line of code that generated it. It's reliability and speed. The user agent and query parameter reporting. The possibility to run queries among a certain error occurrence to find common denominators.

What do you dislike?

Error grouping could be improved a bit, sometimes the same error in considered as new while instead it already happened with maybe some small bits changed. RQL is great and I'd like to see if work in full, the missing bits would be really helpful to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't think there's much to think about. I consider it a no-brainer if you're serious about error reporting.

Hiding errors conditions to end-users. Being able to track down error occurrences, the context that generated them and how often they happen.

Managing Partner

"Easy to implement, Hits all the Requirements"

What do you like best?

Roller's pricing structure is fair. It delivers most of the same functionality as Bugsnag for a third of the price.

Integration of Roller is a snap using Jens Segers Rollbar package for Laravel. Adding the front-end JS from the Rollbar docs is also straightforward. Implementation should take no longer than 10 minutes.

What do you dislike?

The user interface in Rollbar is a bit dated. But it works. I don't like the side-scrolling lower half of the page that contains the error occurrences, but it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. Its free if you don't exceed a certain threshold. And honestly if you keep your exceptions to a minimum in your apps, you can host error handling for 10s of apps for free.

I use Rollbar in mine and client projects.

"Rollbar has been invaluable in helping us track and understand clientside JS errors"

What do you like best?

Rollbar is simple, powerful, and their support has been absolutely top-notch, with people frequently going above and beyond to lend us a hand with things. Rollbar's client-side JS library and its ability to (with a single config flag) capture uncaught JS errors has been a godsend for us.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to criticize here – perhaps the web-UI could use a coat of paint (it looks to me like it's built on a lightly-modified Bootstrap template), but that's really a cosmetic issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Rollbar is powerful, well-priced, and invaluable. It's absolutely worth trying. It's also quite powerful and extensible – we use it primarily to catch uncaught client-side JS error's, but it's equally useful as a reporting tool to capture various pieces of debug information, and has libraries allowing for tracking of server-side errors in many languages.

Rollbar's client-side JS error catching library is basically a drop-in one-liner that allows you to start capturing nearly all uncaught JS errors without any code modification. With very little work we were able to start capturing the errors that were previously slipping through the cracks and going unnoticed.

Lead Software Developer
Internet

"Rollbar is fantastic"

What do you like best?

It always keeps me up to date on any errors afflicting my system. It warns me of any new errors and helps me to identify trends with possible edge cases not caught in my unit testing.

What do you dislike?

It could have a little more metrics. Some competitors report on more environmental metrics which can sometimes help to put errors into context.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it out, it's an amazing piece of software and easy to get started with.

Error monitoring and alerting. It helps the entire team keep up to date with the health of the production environment.

Co-founder

"Essential tool for any app in production"

What do you like best?

It's extremely useful to find bugs in production fast. It groups similiar bugs and shows tons of useful information about any incidents both in front-end and backend part of applications. It's also easy to integrate into your apps. It's also very easy to plug it into Slack or whatever other tools you have. They have a pleasant API and provide webhooks for events.

What do you dislike?

It's very easy to go above your plan by runaway events and sometimes it groups unrelated bugs together. Front-end integration also needs improvements and third party plugins for various frameworks (eg. Symfony2) might need some additional support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Limit your daily event number to something sane.

It makes us sure that our production environment stays bug-free.

Partner
Food & Beverages

"A promising leading debugging tool. My new best server side friend."

What do you like best?

It instantly reports all the exceptions that occurs in my ruby server apps. I like it is by default awesome, but as well let's you log and custom report anything you like by the use of an API. You can also add extra parameters to associated to each exception.

The pricing is among the best of all as of early 2016.

What do you dislike?

The UI needs lots of improvements. It's sad because the product features are amazing, I'd make a refresh of the UX/UI with a add more real time approach.

I use it to monitor my startup backend.

Software Developer Trainee

"Get valuable insights from your project!"

What do you like best?

Very fast notification of when your software is not working as expected for your users. Instead of losing the errors in a huge log, Rollbar presents your with a very beautiful listing, which you can organize in many ways. Also it's very nice that you can provide a method to identify the users in each request and track if a defined user is having a bad experience in your software because of unexpected errors or just track all the errors he is getting for a better investigation.

What do you dislike?

The only confusing part that I found is some sort of confusion when dealing with teams and projects: they are way too much tied to the other and interface is not clear. I think this part can still be improved. For example, I can't just visit the Dashboard without having a project and to have a project I need a team. I just want to be able to create a personal project no tied no any team and also be able to move it to a team later if I need to.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use and abuse of Rollbar. Get insights of errors that are shown to your users and/or create your custom errors if you need to. You will be surprised by how fast and important the feedback is. Remember to configure properly the data required to use the Person feature, it's awesome!

We got fast feedback when, by our mistake, users were getting Internal Servers Errors in a production environment. This enable us to quickly fix some issues and track better weird long-time issues that we couldn't find the cause earlier. Users happy equals a happy client and a happy company.

Rollbar User Ratings