Robly

All the features you want, none of the extra cost. Robly is perfect for beginners and experts alike.

Work for Robly?

Learning about Robly?

Robly Reviews

Ask Robly a Question
Showing 820 Robly reviews
Robly review by Robert R.
Robert R.

"Very good and intuitive tool!"

What do you like best?

I have the impression that Robly is the most complete email marketing system. It is very intelligent and extremely facilitates our work, so much so that it sends one-to-one email just at the moment when the subscriber is more likely to be checking his mail tray, amazing. Their templates for the editing and realization of the emails are quite good, I use them constantly. And finally I do not have to be aware or worried if the campaign I do will look good on mobile devices, because with Robly they adapt perfectly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing to consider as negative is the cost with respect to other tools in the current market. However, the technology that Robly is adopting at the moment there is no one to reach it, I believe that they are not even close, so it is worth having this cost a little higher but with better features and better performance.

It has helped us in many ways, from the effectiveness with which we send email campaigns, also the increase of potential users thanks to the intelligence of Robly and to know when it is more convenient to send the mail to the user, we have gradually increased the amount of users who click on our campaign.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Robly
Robly review by Gustavo M.
Gustavo M.

" Excellent marketing tool that works in the cloud."

What do you like best?

Its functions have been designed to optimize advertising campaigns, be noted from the positive today is what sets the tone and with the robustness of Robly is possible. When compared to other platforms in relation to cost I can say that it is super accessible and it is very advantageous in terms of the comprehensive set of tools it offers. Simply to create a campaign we go to the control panel and with a click open all the possibilities to start the campaign with incredible ease.

What do you dislike?

The only negative thing that I have noticed so far is that the formats with the cut / paste function are not preserved, the rest is a complete and integral tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its simplicity, cost and functionality allow me to recommend this tool for managing your brand on the web. It is complete in every way.

Robly, assists me takes me by the hand in the design and propagation of advertising and promotion campaigns, increased presence of brands in social networks. Continually I am progressively improving strategies for sending mail and tracking clients.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Robly review by Abigail C.
Abigail C.

"Excellent results"

What do you like best?

The campaigns sent to the client are called attention because they are with unique formats and very different from those that are conditioned to see the customers and help the sales staff to make it easier to sell the products because with the advertising sent customers know what products are being offered to them and what features do they have to make less effort what sellers have to do, save money because you do not have to hire an experienced graphic designer for the creation of campaigns

What do you dislike?

I would like to personalize my platform account more so as to be able to place image or logo of the company and even if only I can see it, I would like to have that option because I would see a more unique way my account in which I work daily for the creation of the bells

Everything I do is of benefit because it helps me that my work is faster to perform and with very good marketing results and optimal sales improvement every time with satisfactory results where you can see that the campaigns sent was a success for the company without much effort

Robly review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"The Software that will manage your email marketing. "

What do you like best?

I am a marketing and sales professional, I have spent years dedicating myself to this beautiful career, I am very demanding to use an application of this type; but Robly and I love it, each feature is very well designed, it is easy to manage and create campaigns with only a few minutes, its management of the mailing list is simply the best, it has become our star tool and easy to use has excellent functions.

What do you dislike?

It is not the fault of the software but the changes in the Facebook API, makes it useless for me, I do not see another objection to make them, since its user interface is modern and flexible, the technical support is very consistent in its collaboration, it helped us to solve problems from the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this software to companies similar to mine, I believe that its price is low and adjustable to any budget, you can promote your products in a fast and reliable way, and the best is based on the cloud, your email editor is special. The best for my sales team.

Since we started using Robly, it has been very easy to market through email, it is very appropriate for commercial use, and it gives me a good stability in its platform, and the time saving has been so significant, the emails have our colors printed, this captures the attention of customers.

Robly review by Amalia S.
Amalia S.

"King of email marketing!"

What do you like best?

What you can mostly take into account about Robly is that she allows you to have a custom template, specially designed for us by her team. The technology that automatically sends a second email with different subject, to those who have not opened the first email is great. The template options are extraordinary and quite simple to use. It's even possible to schedule an email to leave on a certain day and at a certain time. Let's go straight to the target.

What do you dislike?

Before we started using Robly, we were using Marketo, and sincerely since we changed we have noticed the difference in our favor in a very positive way. For now I have no complaints about Robly, an excellent email and marketing automation tool.

With this brilliant tool we have been able to manage our lists better and gain a lot of time. Robly allows us to organize better and perform better. We can attract more and more potential customers and the number of visits to our ads sent through your platform has increased.

Robly review by Will S.
Will S.

"OpenGen technology is the best of the best"

What do you like best?

I feel that with Robly I have everything I want and need in one place. I can perform my email automation in a very simple way, it's as if we had always used it. I have the possibility to share my emails in social networks which is a very practical function, and if we include the tool Hootsuite would be the perfect complement. You can start with your free opportunity but when you try it you will love it.

What do you dislike?

The only limitation I see with Robly is that you can not have more than a certain number of subscribers because the plan does not compensate, however I have not reached that limit but we are approaching, we will soon see what to do.

Robly has made life easier for us in all our email marketing work. We can organize all this work in a more efficient way, everything is more organized and of course more productive. By also being able to manage the emails that we publish in the networks, this helps us to attract more potential customers and linked with OpenGen technology, helping us to increase our successes with old clients as well as new ones.

Robly review by Emily Y.
Emily Y.

"Budget available to everyone"

What do you like best?

It has a budget of all the very economical plans of easy access for those who want to have this platform

It has a generation of very well designed analytical reports that allow me to visualize the opening rates and the click rates

It has an ease of use that your learning does not spend much time in starting to create campaigns for shipping

It has a free trial period that allows you to know the platform from the beginning to know how it works and to know if it was what you were looking for for the company

What do you dislike?

It has templates that have been very useful for the creation of campaigns but for a long time I have noticed them without seeing them update to new templates which would be good because I am tired of always seeing the same

It has great benefits of advertising in marketing that manages much easier this type of advertising in all social networks and emails, reaching all subscribers and customers with the information to the most visited sites to capture the attention of them with very professional campaigns

Robly review by Samuel C.
Samuel C.

"It's all much more than I expected"

What do you like best?

The service they have is excellent from the beginning when you start with the registration there are present to start an explanation of how to use the platform correctly by having immediate answers through online chat

It is very stable because it offers very comfortable functions and are very useful for marketing processes that make everything easier, ensuring that all campaigns are to be viewed by customers and if they are not displayed on their first shipment it is sent back so that finally if it is displayed

What do you dislike?

It does not have the ability to create color palettes and manually enter each color code and it is something that I would like you to implement so that the entire platform is perfect is the only function that you need because the rest is very useful to streamline my work

Its functional use has made my life easier at work allows me to create and send marketing campaigns that promote sales at a higher level than when the Robly platform was not used, in every sense it is a good style to do marketing by means of the emails sending the necessary information having a good control of their visualizations

Robly review by Brian P.
Brian P.

"The best software!"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature about Robly is its originality as software! Robly has allowed our company to grow significantly, due to the facilities that Robly provides, such as its modern user interface, the management of mass emails with purely professional features.

I really like the facility of automatic publication on the web and on the social networks that Robly allows, thats the reason why it is a highly developed software.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion Robly is very complete tool that it is very difficult to find weaknesses in it, but it would be a good idea to add more templates for the elaboration of campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that If you want to increase the income of your company, we recommend using this incredible software that will allow your company to achieve it.

It's has really helped our company on a large scale, due to we can save a lot of time and effort in the preparation of our campaigns, simply Robly acts as an automated tool that guarantees direct contact between our users and customers.

Robly review by Eduardo O.
Eduardo O.

"Robly for us, Robly for all!"

What do you like best?

Robly with its ideal interface, it is simple to use and modify, to generate the appropriate material to offer a list of brands and products that you want to send by email. It has nice templates that help you get more attractive content, as well as statistics of the emails that have been sent. And with its Opengen technology, wow, it really makes things look super easy.

What do you dislike?

It has happened to me with Robly on very few occasions (but it has happened to me), that there have been delays in sending emails (scheduled). Although it does not really matter, it is extremely important that action be taken in this regard.

Our benefit with regard to Robly is that we have found the best tool to keep our operative promotions at any time and provides me with an unquestionable speed in both shipping and receiving, which is very useful in my company. With Robly we offer delivery guarantee to our customers. Robly with respect to Email Marketing, without a doubt it is wonderful.

Robly review by Alfonso A.
Alfonso A.

"excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Robly is a very easy and simple system. Your customer service is excellent, I have used your chat option multiple times and I usually receive the information I require in a few minutes. The templates for mobile phones are magnificent, they work efficiently, they do not look cramped or incomplete. And if that were not enough, you have the possibility to use this tool for free. After you try it you'll be hooked.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I do not like about Robly is that sometimes the modules move slightly after sending, which means that customers can see the email slightly misaligned. It does not happen very often, but you have to be constantly checking.

My promotions by email are sent at the scheduled time, which is fantastic. Robly has allowed me to gain a lot of time by simplifying things. At each stage we can verify our work and check that it is visualized well and that all the links work.

Robly review by Leandro Augusto N.
Leandro Augusto N.

"To schedule your emails at a low cost. "

What do you like best?

Robly is an excellent email manager very easy to use and manipulate whether you are specialized or apprentice, I like to create campaigns from scratch with templates that help me make a little more pleasant each campaign. Sending emails to specific lists is extremely important for my team, and their excellent customer service, always active, ready to answer your questions.

What do you dislike?

After using Mailchimp and switching to this software, I have not had a negative experience for now as it solves the problems we had with the previous tool, easier, less complicated and everything goes as planned, my team is most pleased to work with Robly, what a profit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent tool for the automation of mail and at low cost I invite you responsibly to all those who work with Robly. Email marketing will never be easier than with this software and you have a free trial with which you can examine all its functions; also has a good technical support.

The low cost of Robly is something that helped us a lot and since we implemented it, we have seen that everything is focused, and it is 100% functional, best of all we work in teams and in harmony, this software is much more concise than others, This world of marketing is usually a bit lame in some cases but he solves it.

Robly review by Ethan J.
Ethan J.

"Distribution in an easier way"

What do you like best?

Due to its ease of use it was acquired the service of this platform to improve the marketing of the company and thus have a good state of the reports with real data

With the templates that are incorporated provides excellent options to create personalized campaigns at a very affordable price and with great functions that serve to be fashionable with the new way of doing marketing via social networks

The customer service is very active at all times I need them there are no doubt to help me and save me from my problems that are causing me

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is having to repeat templates at certain times because the robly platform has not updated the platform with new templates since I started using Robly I have always seen the new templates and I think it is just right to enter new ones templates

You have more real data of the interest that customers and subscribers have towards the company and the products that are offered through the campaigns sent to them because they can know who opens the emails that are sent to them and who does not. knows the interest that customers present

Robly review by CARLOS P.
CARLOS P.

"The best tool to use for marketing emails"

What do you like best?

We are a very small, non-profit organization that has to connect with hundreds of people and needs to reach hundreds more. Robly has made our email marketing easier to do. It was easy to customize our template to have a consistent and appropriate format for the brand. Every time we send a campaign, the fact that we can use the plug-and-play campaign creator allows us to focus on the content of the campaign, not on the format. Built-in features, such as canceling the automatic subscription or using Open Gen, also mean that behind-the-scenes maintenance is in charge. And what I like the most is that here you can take an Email Marketing with much more automation, so that all those who subscribe can have updated information on the daily campaigns and in real time.

What do you dislike?

No negative experience with Robly and I think anyone who tries it will be impressed. It is not so nice that Robly is so basic, I think that little by little I should add new features so that the platform does not have "empty spaces", the only thing that shows insecurity in its developers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have used several other email platforms in the past. Robly is the best. It is complete with all the features we can wish for, its price is competitive or better, its customer service is excellent, its website design is excellent. Also, they do not force people to have to do double opt-in (love that).

Our experience is satisfactory in general, but still not excellent. We are a small non-profit organization with a wide range of operations and a very limited staff. I'm still struggling to create more publicity for my restaurant. Robly is a very rewarding software ideal for professionals and easy to use. It allows people to send emails quickly while integrating products of my choice. Great platform to start a business and also maintain the existing business. The price is reasonable and affordable for most people.

Its price is much cheaper for the same number of contacts. In addition, its 2 advanced shipping features (OpenGen and RoblyAI) help maximize the number of openings obtained in a given campaign. On top of that, I migrated from Constant Contact automatically and for free. All I had to do manually was download any media I wanted from CC and upload it to Robly.

Their tutorials are excellent, but it is not understood what each tool will be used for. They could be more useful if they are explained as the solution to a specific problem or the strategy to overcome a challenge. As I am (I am definitely not an expert in marketing or online tools) I have to guess what could be a possible strategy to create better campaigns.

Robly review by Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

" Create almost instantaneous campaigns. "

What do you like best?

Handling digital tools in any field nowadays and indispensable, I have gone through many software tests of this style and I must confess that Robly has generated me satisfaction. Its control panel allows you a quick learning, predetermined campaigns are a plus, you can modify it and put your personal touch thus saving time.

What do you dislike?

If I consider that to modify the templates there should be more elements, it is a little limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not have knowledge of marketing tool and you do not have the capacity to hire third parties and make this function, Robly is the best option since managing it is a matter of time. It is not expensive and has good technical support.

Contact with my clients in terms of campaigns, as well as receptivity, but on the other hand, I generate a remarkable digital marketing based on my personal brand. Save of time and money.

Robly review by Patricia C.
Patricia C.

"Robly's campaign creation system is amazing"

What do you like best?

With robly you can choose between three kinds of documents to handle marketing campaigns. These are the drag and drop documents, the text documents, and the HTML import documents. All are customizable depending on which is chosen. We also like that Robly has a list in Overview of the campaigns already created and finished, thus allowing us to keep a correct work history.

What do you dislike?

We do not like having to use external mobile email optimization applications, because Robly does not have this feature. Your system also does not have the support to create personalized surveys, and that only slows down our work when creating market reports. It should be noted that the drip campaign manager is not very customizable, and the drips do not have enough capacity for mass mailings. It is difficult and slow to review the list of subscribers that are added

Recommendations to others considering the product

Robly can be highly recommended to those who want to improve the quality of their A / B tests, and those who want to more comfortably manage their mailing lists, which in this platform show enough information of the clients available. We also recommend your CAN SPAM compliance tool

With robly we have made it easier to use the auto-responder tool, with which we respond to the first messages of our client automatically (and thereby gaining presence with them). Its large number of templates for emails makes our job of creating them much easier

Robly review by Manuel R.
Manuel R.

"Ideal to start in the marketing in an intelligent way."

What do you like best?

I can increase the presence of the company's brand directly for potential clients and those who already are. The auto response system is phenomenal. Ad templates are very creative and attractive. It is accessible, you do not need to invest as much to have as good results as in other platforms that are expensive.

What do you dislike?

It has specific failures in relation to speed and has certain limitations in the tools to use when designing a campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are starting in this world of digital marketing Robly is an idea given that you can send campaigns professionally without much effort or investment of time. It is good that you consider it for the management of your company

It helps me optimize the tracking of my clients. I have a tool that stands out in a variety of templates adapted to different categories giving me the possibility to quickly complete my campaigns.

Robly review by Breann M. M.
Breann M. M.

"Complement your company with Robly, the best to create mail campaigns"

What do you like best?

We liked Robly because it contains several positive features that help complement our work, some of those features is OpenGen that allows us to expand the list of subscribers, your chat in real time is very efficient as we can maintain a direct communication with Our clients in a fluid way and in most of the times achieve successful sales, allows us to track our email marketing campaigns. I like it because in addition to its spectacular tools we can use it very easily and quickly, it contains a simple design that helps users to create their campaigns adjusting them to their own taste and automate them

What do you dislike?

I was looking for an APP for mobile devices but unfortunately Robly still does not have this important help for users, we are sure that it would be of greater use, because the live chat tool becomes necessary. Another thing that I would add is the somewhat high cost that it has and I think that not everyone would buy several of their plans

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without a doubt we can create better campaigns with the help of this software, being able to perfect them and create them to your own taste, it is an excellent software that to us as a company is leaving us changes and very satisfactory results. I recommend it in spite of its cost but to new users I recommend that you use the free 14-day version first, they are not many days but compared to other software it gives you more time to put your tools into practice

We have managed to track email campaigns and review sales statistics, we can maintain a live chat with our customers by providing important sales

Robly review by Jacob M.
Jacob M.

"Little knowledge for such a high marketing power"

What do you like best?

It allows to manage all the needs of massive electronic mail and its user interface is modern, receptive and easy to create emails with very professional aspects

Many user templates easy to use drag and drop, automatic publication on the web and social networks with automatic forwarding to those users who do not open the mail sent to them

The support is very responsive solving the errors you have at the moment quickly and with a very intelligent explanation

What do you dislike?

It does not have the function to create established color palettes and it has to do it manually to enter each color code in each element of each email and slow down the process because it is necessary to enter the color schemes instead of being able to draw from a palette template

The style of how the campaigns are created makes it look very professional and oriented to increase sales and thus have a more functional and more experienced marketing so that new customers dare to know our products and old customers continue to rely on the products of the company

Robly review by August B.
August B.

"Marketing automation"

What do you like best?

It is the solution to the marketing automation of email based on the cloud that increases the opening of email campaigns and subscribers

With open gen, the campaigns are sent back to those subscribers who did not open their first campaigns sent in a period of 1 to 10 days with a different issue than the one sent to the beginning.

It has many templates with unique style to create marketing campaigns easier with a very attractive professional presentation for subscribers

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to enlarge the size of the images using the drag function in the corners to be able to set the size that I want it to be and not the one that is predetermined in each template that has the option to enter images

I avoid working with the automations that can be done in the marketing area with advantages of creating campaigns and attract more subscribers and more sales that benefit the company and having a good use of Robly I do a good team work with this platform

Robly review by Rocky C.
Rocky C.

"Sending campaigns at the precise moment"

What do you like best?

To be able to create campaigns with Robly I always had a very close advice from the support group that was always attentive to assist me at any time when I had doubts that did not allow me to continue with the creation of the campaigns

The prices that are handled are very comfortable with great functions and only the price changes for the subscribers that have

The campaigns are created and Robly is responsible for sending them at the moment that is most precise for its opening through the subscriber and so that all the campaigns created have a greater opening option

What do you dislike?

It is true that it has a great variety of templates and all very different of great use but I have noticed that they have not entered new templates many years ago to which I am already bored of always seeing them and having to repeat templates several times for my creation of bells

The subscribers have risen thanks to the sending of the campaigns that are created in Robly and for the good process that sends in the most precise moment for its opening, the sales have also noticed a satisfactory increase and everything is for the excellent campaigns that we created in Robly to attract more customers to the company and be bigger and bigger

Robly review by Gabriel G.
Gabriel G.

"Robly and its smooth functioning"

What do you like best?

The robly platform is very innovative with all the marketing campaigns that increase sales and subscribers having control of all the campaigns sent and knowing who opened them and who did not

I create the campaigns and Robly is in charge of sending them at the most precise moment so that the campaigns are better viewed and that they are more likely to be open

I really like to use this platform because with its marketing it has attracted more clients and a very good increase in sales has been noticed.

What do you dislike?

The Robly platform is very good and the marketing that can be done takes a lot, I have nothing to write that I dislike because I think everything is easy and good

The most important benefit of this platform is the ability to create campaigns professionally at low cost and to increase sales, it is easy to use and at work it shows more my productivity

Robly review by Isaura M.
Isaura M.

"Excellent platform for marketing and mass mailings. "

What do you like best?

Thanks to Robly we can communicate with our customers, so that they know more about our company, its characteristics are unmistakable, with customized templates for each occasion. its platform is quite simple but contains everything we need, from the campaigns sent to show how many emails are sent.

What do you dislike?

I can not name something that I do not like, because Robly has many advantages, from its technical team to the sales team, always providing great attention to its customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good cost, good tools and good customer service, integrates easily and allows you to create campaigns in just a few minutes, we just recommend Robly for being a great software.

Robly from the beginning made sure that all our contacts received our campaigns, even this software contains a very important tool that is the ability to perform A / B tests, and also Robly has a great intelligence to know when to send emails.

Robly review by Judy T.
Judy T.

"Personification in an expert way in your email marketing campaigns"

What do you like best?

I can embody the emails in an expert and concise way with different designs and templates suitable for each group of my subscriber lists, it also allows me to take my brand to another level in a very neat and direct way to what my audience wants. It is very easy to use thanks to its variety of designs and the excellent attention they give you to adapt to the program, in a few words with Robly I have managed to be free in my email marketing

What do you dislike?

It would be difficult to find a flaw because with Robly I have done very well, it is a very complete platform, maybe a point to improve would be to increase my team by adding more users but it is not essential

Recommendations to others considering the product

The campaigns are sent with a very professional way and makes the design one of the best compared to the competition. Since using Robly I have increased my productivity in terms of income and clients, without a doubt it is one of the best in its field and is with me everywhere, from my laptop to my mobile

If you are a person initiated or a little disoriented in this Marketing via email, Robly is the solution, it helps you to have control over the follow-up of clients and tasks, improve you

Organization and offers you varieties of professional templates to choose from for each group of your email list

Robly review by tatiana paola c.
tatiana paola c.

" roby optimize email campaigns, incorporating images, texts to facilitate your marketing"

What do you like best?

very opportune to have Robly and we think it's very good because through it has helped us to market our mail to streamline our promotions of the products we have available, is a very appropriate software for commercial use is easy to use, its design is attractive and dynamic, it is stable and fast when using it. good stability on your platform.

What do you dislike?

We analyze that your cost values ​​are high when you purchase the software, you should download them a little bit, Robly's emails take so long to arrive,

it has few templates, when it is used in Android mobile devices it is very slow, its functions are very basic and simple, they must improve their features, the reception of emails is very slow, they must improve automatic responses

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very practical and easy to use, very appropriate for commercial use it is easy to use, its design is attractive and dynamic, it is stable

It is highly recommended when looking for the solution of Marketing by email, we have solved enormously improve the rates of email campaigns, incorporating images, texts, borders, dividing lines, funds, it is very practical and reliable to have it at our disposal

Robly review by Lucas M.
Lucas M.

"Elevation opening rates"

What do you like best?

The prices of the plans are economic and they all have the same functions, what changes the price is depends on the number of subscribers you have and something good is that I can cancel the plan at the time you want because you do not handle contracts that force me to be with them for a long time

You have control of the opening rates that were in the day to better understand who opened the message that was sent by means of robly and then if it was not opened within 10 days Robly sent back the same information but with another subject name for the client to open the mail

It has a variety of templates that adapt to mobile devices since most of the subscribers open their messages on mobile devices but this does not affect at all because the robly templates open without any problem

What do you dislike?

It is true that they have a great variety of templates but I have noticed that they have not implemented more templates for several years and apparently I have used them all, I would like to have more different templates that add new ones to have more variety than you have and not have to repeat templates

subscriptions have been raised with the good marketing that is done with the help of Robly that are easy to create campaigns is a matter of creativity to distribute the information well so that the campaign that is sent is of interest to users and subscribe already Customers stay informed of new products or promotions that we have

Robly review by Eric B.
Eric B.

"platform for sales growth"

What do you like best?

With the templates that Robly has, it gives me the facility to create campaigns more easily because it already has everything well distributed. It is only a question of learning what information to place in the sites that are already distributed so that it is more didactic for the clients and thus attract more clients.

I have the specific reports that I want to know to visualize the opening rate that the campaign sent and if it did not have good opening Robly sends the campaign again with another name so that it is finally seen by the users

What do you dislike?

It has very few guides of learning of the platform which for the beginning of the configuration and to learn how the platform is used, but I did not find almost guides that will explain how to do, I learned myself with dedication to the platform and with the free days that give the beginning of the subscription

the subscriptions have been raised in a great way since Robly was acquired, it has been noticed that the work has had its good fruits for the company

With Open Gen those users who did not open their messages are sent again but only to those who did not open so they do not have to reopen the same information and it is annoying to send them both mail at the same time

Robly review by Dylan C.
Dylan C.

"Campaigns at the perfect moment"

What do you like best?

the templates that are managed in Robly can be opened very well on any device no matter how big or small the screen is and thus get all customers can open their emails without any difficulty

with the detailed reports I can know the percentage of open emails per hour and thus have a greater control of the sent campaigns

the attention to the client is very good because when they write to the support they answer in minutes I do not have to wait for hours or days to fix my problem

The prices are very cheap and if we pay an annual plan it is even cheaper and at the beginning I gave myself a few days free to know how the platform worked

What do you dislike?

When creating the campaigns, it does not allow me to create sets with different colors of palette, something that seems to restrict me to create the campaigns as I want them and I have to limit myself and the platform gets slow at times without letting me work in an agile way.

It has a good quality of marketing that does the job very well achieving automation of the successful campaign, cuts time in the processes managing to create more campaigns and avoiding worries about emails that are not open because they are re-sent by robly

Robly review by Elliot C.
Elliot C.

"Brand customization"

What do you like best?

We sell all kinds of articles so that the marketing has variety and with robly we can show everything to the clients and have a better communication with them

I keep all kinds of images that is very easy to search later for the campaigns that are created

It has a variety of templates to create different emails.

I create the emails but I let them robly send them at the best time so that the client can open them

I have control of the sent campaigns which were opened or which need to be forwarded again

What do you dislike?

The integrations do not seem to me to have any benefit that gives me something good I do not use it because I do not like it

If you have more than 7,500 subscribers there is no plan that contains this and it is worth paying more than the plan is worth

The work of the marketing area is more productive, easier and creative to perform

without having to be a professional in marketing and campaign creation I have been able to create very good campaigns for clients without spending hours creating because they have all the necessary tools

Robly review by Jayden R.
Jayden R.

"Professional mode customization"

What do you like best?

I can customize emails with images, forms and logos of the company in a very professional and different ways that is the style I want

It is easy to create the campaigns with the templates that it offers are many and all different so as not to repeat

customer service support is good from the first moment that I signed up with robile have always been with good availability to answer the questions I ask

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more than 5 users on the platform to create a larger team of work with which I can count and thus finish the job faster or have more opinions before sending the campaign

the follow-up of clients, tasks and notes makes me work more organized and easier

I do the campaigns to send them but Robly knows what is the best time to send them and that customers can open the mail

the sales have gone up and the subscribers to the page also because that means that they will be possible clients

Robly review by Charlie O.
Charlie O.

"effective production"

What do you like best?

I carry out marketing campaigns to send them to large groups of clients

is a different, easy and creative way to surprise customers

OpenGen's technology resends the campaign that was sent for the first time and was not opened

the customer service is ready 24/7 at any time for the help you need at any time

I share from my Robly account in emails and social networks about the campaigns I do

I track all emails if they were opened or not opened

You have enough templates to choose a different one and do not repeat in sending marketing information

What do you dislike?

Say something I do not like Robly is difficult because it is a very complete platform that helps a lot in sending massive information and I have no annoyances because everything has gone well

the sending of information is sent correctly so that users can enjoy everything that is sent to them without any restriction and the marketing area is easier to work

sales go up and there is a more specific order for each client

Robly review by James J.
James J.

"fascinated marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Since we started using Robly in our company, we have been fascinated by this marketing application. It is very simple to manage, anyone with little computer skills could look like a specialist when using this product. No time is required to send a notice that is professional and entertaining. The reports help us to know where and how we are going.

What do you dislike?

One thing I found that often happens with Robly, is that when I make a variation in the fonts or the colors, sometimes it turns to the original and I have to change it again.

Once we implement the tool, we use less time to prepare our electronic brochures, leaving more time for the work team to take care of other things. It is an excellent service for any company that helps reach consumers in a very profitable way. It works in its entirety.

Robly review by David C.
David C.

"marketing"

What do you like best?

I love being able to have control of the emails that I send to know the ones that were opened and if they do not open the robly software send them back a few days later with a different subject

Robly saves me time and is an excellent platform that helps sales to increase customers

Before sending marketing campaigns I can see how the final result is to know if I miss something or how it looks visually I like this option

The combination tag in the email allows me to customize it with the name of the client or the company to differentiate the campaign

What do you dislike?

Robly prices are very high and do not allow access to promotions or plans that unlock many of the functions necessary for full use of the program. Lowering prices or adapting them to a better rate would be better for more users

It does something different and good that attracts more profits and customers are more informed about the products through emails or social networks.

It has enough templates to send different campaigns every time

Robly review by Gary M.
Gary M.

"Perfect for marketing"

What do you like best?

It's good and easy to create marketing campaigns and send them by email

send at the time it is most likely that the client or subscriber will have the inbox and can see the message and if not open it is sent again in a few days with a different subject

When a subscriber tries to leave the website, a pop-up widget with Robly's Exit-Intent technology is used to give him an incentive not to withdraw

Templates can be displayed on any device such as a cell phone or computers, no matter which operating system is used

What do you dislike?

I would like it to have more options of templates although it has several does not have enough already I have used them all and I have had to repeat templates for the creation of campaigns and it is not correct to send campaigns with the same template

the campaigns are sent with a very professional and elegant style that makes it look great and the customers have grown

It saves time in the creation of these campaigns by means of robly because it can be created very easy and fast

Robly review by Gregory B.
Gregory B.

"Sales combination with good work"

What do you like best?

I like the data labels because it allows you to customize the email campaigns to differentiate the campaign from the name of the client, the name of the company and other key information to know what campaign I am reporting and then it is easier for me to search for the keyword and not search among so many files that are saved

Sales have grown very favorably and the company is becoming more popular since Robly is being used

What do you dislike?

I would like Robly to launch an application for mobile phones or tablet would be a fortune

My way of working would be faster because I could have Robly closer and be more aware of the marketing activities

It would not matter where I was because Robly would always be with me

my productivity is more efficient at work since I'm using Robly, it's easier to create campaigns to send to users

users are more informed about what is happening and it is a different way of sending marketing email compared to other platforms

Robly review by Lucy J.
Lucy J.

"Robly: the best software for marketing that we have tested"

What do you like best?

We love its price of $ 15 per month. It has a good system of self-answers, and campaigns for drip. In addition, the library of images for emails is surprisingly wide. Your ad templates are really original and attractive

What do you dislike?

We do not like your management for email lists. It is a slow platform, and its CAN SPAM tool is quite complicated to use. Now, Robly does not allow the user to create sets with different palette colors. That is very limiting when designing

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend Robly to teams with few workers (mainly small-business) due to its great practicality. Thanks to Robly we have been able to save time and better organize our marketing work. We recommend checking all the integrations that you have

We needed an email marketing application that offered an adequate collection of templates, since we do not have enough time or personnel to create our own. Thanks to Robly this could be solved in a very short time. We love

Robly review by Willis H.
Willis H.

"excellent marketing platform"

What do you like best?

The system of automatically forwarding emails when customers have not opened it is very good because Robly informs when there are emails that have not been opened and when they have been opened, it is good to have the information of how many emails that were sent were opened with that is known that the information was received.

the service to the client by means of chat is super fast they solve the problem to me that has immediately without having to wait hours or days for the answer.

What do you dislike?

I think it has few templates for use, I use a lot of Robly to send marketing information and I think sometimes I have to repeat templates with some clients and I do not want it to be that way because each one should have something different from another that does not look like it.

helps to have control over sales and sending information to customers to know if they open emails and if not Robly automatically resends them

Robly review by Thomas R.
Thomas R.

"Help with the expansion of information"

What do you like best?

Use Robly to send bulk emails that contain information about programs and events that are going to be done and that are of great interest to the users of the library.

The OpenGen option seems very good because many more people read the emails we send and that makes the information more popular and more people go to the library

What do you dislike?

Robly has a problem and it is when I am working on a new mail if I get to turn off the computer or the light goes out, when I reopen it robly I have to start doing everything again because it does not save what I had done so far and although it is not a problem of robly that the computer is turned off it would be good to keep what you had done so you do not have to start over.

helps to promote the information of the new activities or events that are going to be carried out in the library and that are of great interest for the users who want to attend to participate.

Robly review by Edwin C.
Edwin C.

"Robly for the world"

What do you like best?

With Robly we have the ability to handle all types of high volume email and its user platform is current, accessible and simple to create emails with highly professional features. The support service is very receptive, solving the unexpected that you have at this moment immediately and with a very clever clarification.

What do you dislike?

Taking into account the negative of Robly manifest that the values ​​of the prices are high when the software is acquired, it is necessary to diminish them a little and thus perhaps to have a better catchment. It has few tools, when it is used in portable devices (Android).

Customers have multiplied by sending promotions that are created in Robly and by the excellent service that is delivered at the most appropriate time for opening, sales have also risen significantly and all for the magnificent campaigns that we develop.

Robly review by Hector Alejandro P.
Hector Alejandro P.

"It has been an excellent option for my company."

What do you like best?

Robly is extremely easy to use and offers excellent value for those on a tight budget. The generation of analytical reports (opening rates, click rates, etc.) is simple. Segmenting lists by user interaction is also a breeze.

What do you dislike?

If you have to follow certain style guidelines with fonts, color, spacing, etc., it is a bit more laborious because you can not create a palette to work with. You have to enter hexadecimal codes and work with the built-in format. In some cases, you can access the code to make changes, but that requires a level of skill that most of our users do not have.

Our company used Constant Contact, and then MailChimp, as our e-mail newsletter administrator, when we met Robly and tested his free trial, I had to check it out. I am happy to have done it. In addition to having a superior product, its customer service has been excellent. They are quick to answer questions and are not satisfied until you are.

Robly review by JESUS ARMANDO B.
JESUS ARMANDO B.

"Robly exceeds the functions."

What do you like best?

Robly is a very appropriate software for commercial use, it has helped me a lot to distribute the email in a fast way in the products that I promote, it is excellent and it gives me a good stability in its platform. I love that we can send emails to specific lists of people. I love the brand emails that have our printed colors, our logo shown and the images on our website! I really enjoy the data capture and the brilliance of the forwarding software. The fact that they can send emails at the moment when people are more likely to open emails, specific to that person, is an absolute genius.

What do you dislike?

Robly does not offer the possibility of creating the established color palettes, which means that users must manually enter each color code in each element of each email. That's really an element of color in the aspect of email blasts to the extent that users enter their own color schemes, instead of being able to draw from a palette template. Robly has a very limited selection of templates adapted for mobile devices ready to use, but there are many functions to create your own. I would also like to be able to enlarge the size of the images by using a drag function in the corners of the image instead of editing manually. Manual editing makes it difficult to obtain images on the same line if they are of different dimensions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Robly is amazing and I love it :) I will suggest that a person train with the Robly team and then teach other members how to use the software. It is simple and very easy to use.

Robly saves me a lot of time and energy by sending content to our email list. The ability to send emails at specific times and forward them using a different topic title when our first email was not opened is simply brilliant. I can track who opened what email and see the true value of our content for our subscribers. In short, I love Robly and I am very grateful to have switched from Constant Contact to start working with the Robly team. I have trained other staff on how to use it and now other staff members are sending emails from left to right! LOVE IT! The only suggestion I have for the Robly team is that it is possible to edit the size of the images in an easier way (like dragging the dimensions of the image instead of manually editing them) so that we can make the images as big as we want. Other than that,

Robly review by Michael Allen A.
Michael Allen A.

"My solution for email marketing"

What do you like best?

Its use is excellent, I like its tools and features that allow emails to be sent automatically to senders who have not yet opened the mail, in about 10 days, intelligent software based on the cloud and with great potential.

What do you dislike?

I would like a little more color adding a palette of colors, but really Robly does everything at your fingertips and is much what you can do, exceeds my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create and send with Roble is very easy, accessible for which I would always recommend, 10 points for this software. Share your emails in the way you want, with little practice and skills.

With the exception of other products, we feel comfortable working with such magnificent software, which allows us to create campaigns with messages and send them at the right moment, the price is very pleasant for both small and medium companies that can afford it.

Robly review by charles j.
charles j.

"Robly with good service from the first moment"

What do you like best?

There is something that I liked Robly from the beginning and it is the customer service that is so good, acquired Robly and the next day I got an email from them and was an advisor who gave me an appointment to explain how all the Robly platform and best of all that I placed the time and day I wanted the explanation, I thought it was great that because there is notice from the beginning how important customers are to them and that they see no problem in taking the hours that are explaining how it works and everything.

What do you dislike?

Maybe something that has to improve is at the time of choosing the template sometimes take time to load all otherwise everything seems good.

Sending business emails in a different way has pleased customers because they have told us that they like to receive different emails from others.

Robly review by Walter G.
Walter G.

"Different form of sending emails"

What do you like best?

I wanted to be able to send the information to the emails in a different way to the one that is always used in companies and after searching and searching I found Robly that I think is a great tool to send information to many people in a different way that they are interested in reading. that I send them and not the same mail that is only letters and that bores people sometimes just by looking.

What do you dislike?

I like it a lot but at the beginning I felt that I was not going to be able to handle it properly for everything it has and what it offers but with time as I use it so much and to handle it properly and correctly

The sending of information showing our programs in a different way has attracted attention and makes people more interested and enter our education programs

Robly review by Linda K.
Linda K.

"Good marketing campaigns"

What do you like best?

The prices are very comfortable, all the plans they offer seem very good

Robly helps me save time by sending marketing campaigns because it does it for me at the most precise time for subscribers to open the mail and can visualize the campaign sent.

Robly's Open Gen features have significantly reduced the number of subscription cancellations for us

I can send more professional marketing campaigns with creative and original content thanks to all the templates that Robly

have

What do you dislike?

I do not like robly that does not offer the possibility of creating color palettes and manually enter each color code in each email that is sent

Robly performs a pretty good and useful marketing because it makes a good advertising campaign without spending a lot of time and money, besides that the clients are informed with each campaign that is launched.

Robly review by Henry B.
Henry B.

"different way of doing community marketing"

What do you like best?

send automatically a message that has not been opened

the list of recipients can be easily deleted or added

sending bulk information

The templates are easy to assemble

unlimited storage

easy to configure and use

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I can not add a video in the created email should put this option would make more informative or more creative the mail and it would like more to the clients because always sending the information in single letter is annoying encambio if it is sent video of once in a while it would be more striking

helps that the information is read veridicamente that is not left without opening the mail is good to know who opens it and if they have not opened send it again, it is easy to use and it is useful for the sending of massive information for all users

Robly review by Kanye M.
Kanye M.

"Robly work tool"

What do you like best?

Robly is a good tool for the marketing area

It is a simple way to inform customers or future customers about the company and what it offers

With OpenGen technology, Robly ensures that email campaigns are read by their recipients

When the mail is not opened the first time after it is sent again with a different subject so that they do not detect that it is the same one that was sent before

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to expand the size of the images by using a drag function in the corners of the image instead of manually editing them and that the range of templates was more extensive

help to send marketing emails to our customers in a professional manner without omitting any detail and that the information sent is read and sent correctly to all interested parties

Robly review by Lord Mario O.
Lord Mario O.

"Excellent, Affordable Option"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to enter information into the system and how easy it is to maneuver the program. I also like the help they provide and the large number of questions answered that they have. It just makes the whole process easier. It is very useful that with Robly we can send emails at specific times, the amount of emails in the list, a marketing software that has all the necessary tools.

What do you dislike?

There could be more options for mobile response templates and the ability to create color samples so you do not have to start from scratch in each campaign. Although Robly has an excellent way of working, emails take a long time to be delivered, it takes approximately 8 minutes for the email to appear.

We use Robly mainly for the distribution of newsletters. Newsletters are the best way to clog things that are happening, social events, important information for the present and the future that my audience may need to know. In addition, Robly allows us to track emails once they are sent to find out who opens it, there are many features that we now have access to.

Robly review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"OpenGen is the best!"

What do you like best?

I believe that Robly is the most innovative email marketing tool in the market, it is constantly working to meet the needs of its customers. Its template creator is very easy to manage, and in the templates for mobile devices of wonder. On the other hand, it provides a lot of information that is quite ordered and detailed, very helpful. And last but not least, they have excellent customer service, will be there to answer any questions.

What do you dislike?

One of the few things I do not like about Robly is that sometimes the images look different on the design screen than in the email when it is received.

Thanks to Robly we improved our email marketing without a doubt, and the OpenGen feature has been a great help for the increase of openings.

Robly review by Samanta L.
Samanta L.

"It is a good email marketing system that lets you know how and when to send"

What do you like best?

We can count on a good functioning in being able to decide which clients to send certain campaigns depending on the characteristics of the subscribed clients, thus allowing to send effectively to clients with possible interests to those campaigns. It is a good that you have an A / B test system and so you can obtain a good result in what type of emails are sent, as well as an easy report and analysis. Another thing is that I like it is WYSIWYG mail editor so I can be closer to customers and know what they are looking for consumption.

What do you dislike?

The mail editor interface is difficult at first, it requires practice since it is not very interactive for the one who is going to write an email marketing. As the mobile platform should improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Surely I recommend it with anyone.

Thanks to a good AI Robly account we could take probecho how to manage our email marketing, thus having good results in each deicion that helps us take the platform. In addition, the price is affordable for any company, big or small.

Learn more about Robly

Robly Videos

Learning about Robly?

* We monitor all Robly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.