Ravetree

Ravetree is an Agile Work Management platform designed for project-driven teams that need to track projects, capacity, and time.

Work for Ravetree?

Learning about Ravetree?

Ravetree Reviews

Ask Ravetree a Question
Showing 23 Ravetree reviews
Ravetree review by Dinese B.
Dinese B.

"Feminist with a to-do list! "

What do you like best?

I love how I can see all the tasks I have to complete for each day. I'm a new employee, so rather than me asking my managers what to do, this is a nice easy visual way for me to know and keep up to date on my job.

What do you dislike?

I honestly, haven't found anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend this product! Such a great way to stay up to date on all tasks and make notes of each project you have worked on. Not to mention you can log in your time to keep of how many hours you have worked on each project. Such a time saver when it comes to wondering what item you need to work on or sitting around having to ask someone. Also, when my managers on vacation or if I'm working from home I can still see what work I need to complete. Ravetree keeps me up to date for my job and keeps me organized.

For me its more about organization for each of our clients. It allows us to make sure we complete our clients work and how many hours we have put in.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Ravetree
Ravetree review by gaby b.
gaby b.

"RaveTree's come a long way! Excellent customer service, software is always improving."

What do you like best?

I really like how reliable Ravetree has become over the past year. They are constantly considering client feedback and will use that feedback constructively to shape their next updates. I enjoy the ease of use and clarity of the kanban board and finding tasks/projects is easy.

What do you dislike?

The timesheets section is my least favorite. I know they've made lots of updates on it to improve the functionality, but it seems to still be buggy. For example, if you log time to the same task on different days of the week, it will create duplicates instead of consolidating everything into one row. I also dislike that you have to download an image file before previewing it–not always efficient.

No real issues with ravetree. It's great for project management.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Ravetree review by Emma M.
Emma M.

"Great tool that's easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Ravetree is an excellent tool that has simplified my job and helped me organize all of my work! As someone who works on multiple projects everyday, Ravetree has eliminated the stress of sending countless emails and allows me to have all of my work in one place. Even after using other project management tools, it’s clear Ravetree surpasses them all. I highly recommend this tool for any company!

What do you dislike?

Ravetree is a fairly new, but for how new it is, it still works great. It does have changes implemented every now and again, but it's also helpful that it's constantly improving to make it easier to use. The company is smaller, but that has made customer support more attentive!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have a free trial and demo. It's worth to at least try it out!

Reduction of emails, increase in productivity, increased organization

Ravetree review by Julie D.
Julie D.

"Great support, lots of awesome features "

What do you like best?

RaveTree is constantly adding new features! We like that we feel heard when we have ideas and have quick access to help when we have questions.

What do you dislike?

We are still new to the system so far we like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be afraid to contact support and make suggestions! Make sure you understand and are ready utilize all the features before launching the software - it has some great capabilities that you might overlook if you rush the implementation process.

We use RT to better manage our clients and the services we provide to them. We love the custimizability of this software.

Ravetree review by Sofia M.
Sofia M.

"Ravetree has proven to be a useful & efficient tool "

What do you like best?

Ravetree is great because it helps you to keep everything organized. It is also a great communication tool, keeping everyone under the account up to date.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that at first, it took me a while to understand where everything was. I am still learning new features as I work within the software.

Mainly, ravetree helps us tackle project management problems. We have seen that it is beneficial to use ravetree because it connects all our employees. It is an easy way to organize among staff and tasks.

Ravetree review by Courtney B.
Courtney B.

"A fully customizable but robust CRM and project management tool."

What do you like best?

I love how many options there are for customizing the software for your own purposes.

What do you dislike?

An app would be a nice addition; right now, I can only use it from a computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for help in implementation! There are a lot of functionalities you can miss out on if you don't get the guidance.

Assigning onboarding tasks to specific team members helps keep everyone accountable and prevent things from falling between the cracks.

Ravetree review by Christopher D.
Christopher D.

"Best Marketing Agency CRM / Project Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and customer service. Davidson's team really cares about their users and it shows.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't found something I dislike. Nothing is perfect, but I enjoy using Ravetree.

Recommendations to others considering the product

take the demo and evaluate your requirements

I run a marketing agency. Most projects are paid by the project, but some are buy the hour. The advantage here is I can add in a contractor and track time in one platform. It's all in one CRM, Time tracker, Project Management tool that lets me determine the true cost of services sold ... if you do the work.

Ravetree review by Craig B.
Craig B.

"Ravetree has been phenomenal for our business growth!"

What do you like best?

RT provides a common platform that not only serves as our client knowledge base but provides alerts and the ability for prioritization of projects and tasks.

What do you dislike?

A built-in FAQ section might be helpful. Ravetree support is quick, polite, and very helpful but the FAQs might eliminate some of those support requests.

Ravetree has eliminated the need to have multiple software pieces and allows us to communicate easlily on clients and projects.

Ravetree review by Brittany D.
Brittany D.

"Great platform for a variety of uses"

What do you like best?

Ravetree has many tools for many different aspects every company should have. It has everything you would need under one platform. Customer/client contacts, projects due dates/timelines, correspondence with everyone in the company via chats/comments, easy to use layout, and your own avatar!

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of steps as far as creating a new project

We have more clarity as far as individual employee projects/tasks and we can see how fast they are being completed which gives us a better idea of what is going on in our company

Ravetree review by User

"Overall a positive experience"

What do you like best?

The hours tracking is extremely intuitive and effective. I also like the ability to easily search projects and files.

What do you dislike?

It would be useful if there was a way to instant message people and directly communicate with them in Ravetree. The comments section works okay but allows for lag between project upload and feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ravetree is a great product for smaller companies that need common capabilities, but they also work really well with you to customize the product to fit your needs.

We are now able to fairly successfully and effectively manage projects and scheduling with Ravetree, and it provides a place to store uploaded files and keep a log of project progression.

Ravetree review by Katie S.
Katie S.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and tracking tickets across multiple teams and departments help keep my projects on track

What do you dislike?

Before new feature it was hard to find tix

Project management and improving team efficiencies

Ravetree review by Sara O.
Sara O.

"Satisfactory"

What do you like best?

Being able to group departments together and assign task related to those departments.

What do you dislike?

The manual entry for everything. I would like to import emails directly into ravetree.

Organization.

Ravetree review by Alex B.
Alex B.

"CRM"

What do you like best?

For managing client info it’s fine, but I needed it to become a true CRM, other areas of my company are still using it

What do you dislike?

It’s not a CRM and that’s what I needed most from ravetree

Again I needed it for a CRM, and all I really used it for was client management

Ravetree review by User

"Good product with room to grow."

What do you like best?

Ravetree takes feedback seriously and they're committed to offering a great product. I also like the clean design of the interface and the recent updates to the timesheet.

What do you dislike?

Load time can be an issue and the product can be a little buggy. I often have to refresh the page to see changes that I've made (especially when uploading files).

Design collateral and marketing/advertising solutions. This tool allows our entire time to see and review the assets I'm creating so we are all on the same page.

Ravetree review by Administrator

"Good start, but still needs work "

What do you like best?

The crm system is a good addition for overview

What do you dislike?

Whoever's in charge of QA isn't very good. We find issues all the time that need to be fixed.

Tasks management and time tracking.

Ravetree review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Good progress, but needs work"

What do you like best?

There is a lot of customizability and it is very user friendly and visually appelaing

What do you dislike?

There are still a lot of bugs that our team is noticing before RaveTree even does, they should do more QA on their end

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Create a detailed implementation plan before using it

problems: some things are hard to keep track of in RaveTree

Benefits: more organization and accountability

Ravetree review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great features, but glitchy"

What do you like best?

The work items list helps me keep my week organized ,and time tracking is really easy.

What do you dislike?

I very often have problems with Ravetree pages loading incorrectly, files not uploading, pages stalling out, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product isn't perfect yet, but is constantly improving.

The time tracking feature has helped us figure out profitability across different clients.

Ravetree review by User

"Better for larger companies, but works great!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can assign tasks and specifically tag people so they see the tasks promptly.

What do you dislike?

For smaller offices assigning tasks can sometimes be more time consuming. I believe this would be great for larger companies.

We have been able to stay more organized and use less sticky notes by marking tasks completed.

Ravetree review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great PM Software"

What do you like best?

I've been using this software for probably 6 months now and I really like how you can communicate completely through the platform eliminating the need for also sending emails.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of bugs, but support gets them fixed right away.

Project management for a digital marketing agency

Ravetree review by Administrator in Mining & Metals
Administrator in Mining & Metals

"Awesome!!"

What do you like best?

It is extremely intuitive, the reps are very helpful, and it is simple to set up

What do you dislike?

Not really. I would like a way to have templates for the projects without having them be projects themselves. But other than that, not really.

Streamlining our project management.

"Easy to use software"

What do you like best?

I like that we can communicate regarding tasks directly in the software, so it doesn't bog down my email

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything at the moment.

We are using it to manage our client tasks to ensure nothing is missed

Ravetree review by Administrator

"Up and coming project management system"

What do you like best?

They are a newer company, but they are constantly adding updates to meet the specific needs and demand of their clients.

What do you dislike?

Since it's sorta fresh, there are still functions that aren't ready yet

Ravetree is great for project management.

Ravetree review by Administrator

"RaveTree does everything that my agency requires"

What do you like best?

They have really good support, so if there is a problem, it gets fixed asap.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of bugs and problems with this software.

project management

Learning about Ravetree?

* We monitor all Ravetree reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.