PartnerTap Reviews & Product Details

PartnerTap Overview

What is PartnerTap?

PartnerTap helps companies generate more revenue from each partnership.  The PartnerTap Ecosystem Platform helps channel and sales teams identify the biggest revenue opportunities with each partner and share relevant information to sell into shared accounts. PartnerTap makes it easy to invite and connect with partners, control what data you share, automate account mapping, and identify the specific segments with the greatest revenue potential with each partner. PartnerTap provides an all-in-one solution that helps channel teams prioritize partners based on segment-by-segment revenue potential and identify specific accounts for your sales teams to target immediately.

PartnerTap Details

PartnerTap is a mobile app for salespeople to manage and collaborate with their referral partners. PartnerTap transforms sales partnerships through automation.

PartnerTap

PartnerTap Reviews

Showing 100 PartnerTap reviews
Already have PartnerTap?
Major Account Sales District Manager
What do you like best?

Partner Tap is easy to use and uses your current data to align seamlessly with your partners. I was really amazed at how easy this was. Also, after using us, I was happy to see how both my company and my partner company have both adopted the Partner Tap system. The communication back and forth is easy and very beneficial. Partner Tap works well with SSO, which makes it easy to use and come back to when needed. The information flow between the site and email is really easy to manage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. This has been a tremendous tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to identify partners that are working with the same clients / prospects. This allows me to strategize with my partners to bring combined solutions together. I can work together with my partners throughout the sales process, starting with gaining access. We are able to share information with each other that helps us drives the sales cycle together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jesse Brown of PartnerTap

Thanks for review Kevin!

Upmarket Client District Manager
What do you like best?

When ever I am trying to gain access and run into hurdles, I will check in on PartnerTap to see which of my partners is working on the same account. I have even leveraged PT to start a partnered sales process.

You can also check to see if one of your partners is a center of influence which is even more helpful. PT is on my my strongest sales tools leveraged through SalesForce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I remembered to use it more. And I wish more partners that I work with utilized it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is one thing to go into LinkedIn and look for a prospect and which of your connections know them. Very rarely is there a strong connections. But because PT is connected to SalesForce, other partners I work with that have the same account listed to them in SalesForce, there is a much stronger likelihood that we can leverage our partnership to gain access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jesse Brown of PartnerTap

Glad you are having success. Be sure to check your network settings inside of PartnerTap to be sure you get email reminders. Thanks for your review Juliette!

Regional Sales Executive, New York
What do you like best?

It's easy to find partners - you don't have to know them or even know of their company, you just have to share an account in SalesForce! It's a great way to meet new people and partner better together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular to dislike - the interface is great, the idea is great, and the people you meet are great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely do it if you like to collaborate with others Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a great way to learn who a contact is within an organization you are prospecting if not listed on LinkedIn or the company website. I know this will be even more helpful post-pandemic when I can actually grab a coffee with my partners. My company works very closely with 3-4 other companies that are on PartnerTap and it can be helpful to compare open opportunities together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strategic Accounts Sales Director
What do you like best?

I love how this tool can connect you to your prospects through other companies you partner with. It's so much easier to get in with someone if you can get a referral and this tool allows you to do just that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This is a great tool and it really helps drive more business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is always hard to get into a prospect and even harder to get to the right people. This tools allows you to connect with people through a mutual business relationship and get to the right contacts to have conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Getting email notifications to check in on PartnerTap with new partners to connect with and sharing intel on clients, having a central location to communicate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem before is that I had no way to communicate with my partners and understand where my partners and I share accounts. Now all of this information is in one place. I can connect with partners, share intel on accounts, and we help each other with opportunities and can check in on leads/referrals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jesse Brown of PartnerTap

Thanks for your review Deb!

What do you like best?

PartnerTap has made my life a lot easier by providing immediate visibility into which shared accounts my partners have open opportunities with. In this way, we aren't having to sift through 30-40 accounts before finding our mutual targets. The platform allows for intel exchanges that tie to the account name, which eliminates the need for emails and having to sift through my inbox later to find a specific chain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints from me! I give it a 10/10 :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increased efficiencies; shorter collaborations since targets are highlighted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solutions Advisor
What do you like best?

Very easy to find partners and matching opportunities. Chat is a great way to engage with partners that have matching opportunities. I like that you are able to find partner reps that you don't normally work with, to collaborate. Cuts down the back and forth between partners and keeps them aware of important opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have access to all opportunities and there are no red flags. Make sure you discuss with your partners that this is a channel to utilize together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Breaking down barriers of engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great way to access multiple partners very quickly without having to really dive into every single account. Great to see who you can really work with and all open opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not come across anything just yet that is groundbreaking. The login on mobile is clunky every now and then, but I think its more of Salesforce not connecting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool to connect with all your partners, I would recommend usinging the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Such an extremely easy way to get in contact with partners about leads. The intel tab really lets you communicate with a different partner so well. An instant message for the specific lead is a great idea and such an easy way to keep everything in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Market Development Representative- Mid Market Central
What do you like best?

I like that users can use their SSO to sync their salesforce. The partners will automatically see which folks at partnering orgs they should connect with. From there, it's simple for sales professionals to share insights on the platform and it links that partner conversation to their activity history in salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since partner intel can differ from CRM to CRM, it was difficult to get 100% alignment due to variations in name and address in the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The CRM data is a problem that has inhibited some partners from "buying in" and using PartnerTap. One benefit is the ability to export and in a channel manager view I can see what sales reps are utilizing the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like most about Partner Tap is how easy it is to connect to partners around the world. I also like that you can see how many shared accounts you and that partner have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish other partners were more diligent about going on the app so it was easy to connect in a more timely fashion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

n/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest benefit I have noticed from using partner tap is how easy it is to connect on shared accounts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I love that it holds all my conversations in one spot so I can revisit them with my partner. It is easy to find who your partners are and what accounts they have opportunity open in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that they only match of the account name put in SFDC. If the name varies at all, it will not match the accounts even if they are the same. It would be nice to match on more data points and pull better lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

match on more data points for better info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wouldn't say I am solving any problems. It is just nice to see all the accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

It takes the work out of work by quickly and easily identifying one of my partners activity on the same opportunity I'm working on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would say the only down side is adoptability. If your partner doesnt log in often, they wont see your chat to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing to add. Do I need to keep typing so the box turns green? I'm not sure because I'm still typing and it's not turning green. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If expense is top of mind for a client I'm working with, it automates the communication so we can provide a great experience to the client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Major Account District Manager
What do you like best?

Networking with other business partners on my territory's accounts and getting their insight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about it. Overall satisfied for its pupose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Still new using it, but so far i was able to connect with a partner and gain insight on accounts and get contact info that she had that I didn't and vice versa. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Regional Sales Executive- Small Business
What do you like best?

It pulls in my accounts and aligns my partners automatically Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like it more, or it would be more convenient if you could also submit leads through partner tab to be logged in salesforce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

NA Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The time it takes to find and align with partners and messaging back in forth is in one place! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jesse Brown of PartnerTap

We appreciate your review. Thank you!

What do you like best?

Ability to see who is overlaid on accounts and opportunities that I'm working aligned with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't include the email addresses for the partner rep and often that is an easier way to reach out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If there is an organization that you are in lockstep with than it's a great way to have dual visibility and gain a better perspective of where your partner organization is within the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Who to reach out to on the aligned partner side, for sure. Being able to strategize on a particular account together or compare notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

You can search, reach out, and message other reps that are working that account. Could help work together to close for both of you or you can ask for advice if theyve had a meeting with them or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I forget about it at times and dont go on it as often as I should to use it to my advantage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding out more information on a prospect so you are 100% ready. Also can help that prospect even more by adding another solution to their workforce that will help them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jesse Brown of PartnerTap

Be sure to make sure your network setting inside of PartnerTap are all checked so you will get email reminders. Thanks for your review.

UA
What do you like best?

I like that I can see my partners in an organized dashboard and also all of the mutual leads that we share with each other. Another great part is the ability to connect with the partner on the status of those leads! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the tool is all around very solid - wouldn't really change anything aside from understanding whether the opportunity was closed won or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am seeing which partners to allocate my time with! I have realized that and made connections that I wouldn't have elsewhere made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the fact its so easy to use and another channel of partners that you don't have to work hard at to connect with on prospects. you can message the partner right in partnertap! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there isn't anything i really dislike! It'd be great if it was attached in our CRM to click into Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ease of use when it comes to outside partners. That way we can share intel with one another and help eachother out with prospects even if we don't meet as "partners" every week! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Upsides - letting you know when someone is working an opportunity so you can possibly strategically work it together or have a tailored cadence with the prospect Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not always seeing what stage a process is in and if they are already a client of theirs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits are getting an insiders point of view of new and potential clients without taking the time to consistently bug someone on if they are working deals in your territory that you could work together with them on Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Regional Sales Executive
What do you like best?

Simple tracking of partners with shared accounts. Sharing intel is super easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

How you can't see where the opportunities are in the sales cycle ie: Sales Working, Demo, Proposal, Closing, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy collaboration with partners aligned to specific accounts. It makes intel gathering super easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the opportunity to see all my opportunities in one place and which partner they correlate with. Great for connecting with other partners and collaborating with them on opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really like it, just wish more partners were utilizing it and were more responsive on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for brainstorming and sales intelligence! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None that I have had yet. The benefits are finding out better ways to gain access and brainstorming with others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ease of uploading partner data and the insightful comparisons with our data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing I can think of - it's very useful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I upload customer data from my partners and see where we have opportunities with our customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that PartnerTap allows users to see all of their accounts and more specifically what representative from our organization's partner who is attached to the account as well. This allows us to interact directly with the rep to pass intel back and forth on the account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you don't get notifications via email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick way to get in touch with representatives about accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the suggestions provided regarding who to connect with and the ease of viewing which mutual targets each person shares. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be tedious connecting with multiple partners, if you have many matches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you put in the effort to consistently check in with partners, you will find mutual targets and be able to attack them together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to tag team target accounts with partners from other organizations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for PartnerTap?