ORM Technologies Reviews & Product Details

ORM Technologies Overview

What is ORM Technologies?

ORM Technologies delivers advanced analytics to sales and marketing organizations. The three pillars of Advanced Analytics are: 1. Analyze - Report and measure your historical sales and marketing performance. 2. Predict - Use machine learning and AI to make predictions about where your business is headed based on your current sales and marketing strategy. 3. Optimize - Determine how to invest in sales and marketing to achieve your company's growing revenue goals. ORM Technologies' cloud-based software natively integrates with your marketing automation and customer relationship management platforms to provide key insights and recommendations for your business. 3 Solutions: 1. Optimized Marketing Analytics 2. Optimized Sales Analytics 3. Strategic Account Targeting

ORM Technologies Details

Brings the power and benefits of Advanced Business Analytics to medium sized corporations. ORM delivers an easy to use cloud-based solution that leverages ORM's deep expertise in Optimization and Statistical Analytics.

ORM Technologies, LLC
2011
Dallas, TX
@ORMTech
217 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the ORM Technologies community
Have you used ORM Technologies before?

ORM Technologies Reviews

Showing 18 ORM Technologies reviews
Already have ORM Technologies?
Digital Marketing Manager
Response from Pete Furseth of ORM Technologies

Thanks for the great feedback Michael!

I'll take "data scientists first" and a high compliment to the ORM team, thank you.

You all have a unique implementation of Salesforce and Marketo which made it a lot of fun to build out your custom attribution model. ORM focuses on building a solution around your data rather than making you fit your data to our solution. We are glad to hear it is working well for you and your team.

One of the great parts about software is when we build a new feature, analysis, or visualization for one customer everyone gets it. It is awesome to hear that you got benefit from some of the new functionality.

Sr. Business Support Analyst
What do you like best?

Customer service is hands down the best feature when dealing with ORM. When I say customer service, not only do I mean it in the standard definition, but also in a technical way. ORM has had many unique challenges thrown at them by myself and my company, and they have not only been there to help us with each step of these updates/changes, but they are always willing to push their system further to get you what you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are very few complaints I have with this organization. If I need to be critical, there are times where some deliverables are slightly behind. However, there is a strong caveat needed here. Often the delivery issues are actually not from ORM, but in my case, AWS was crashing due to the Big Data being used. And again, these are unique challenges, where timelines are difficult, to begin with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider data processing size and ability to customize when making comparisons along with the standard features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a huge amount of data that needs to be cleaned, sorts, analyzed, and then have ML-based algorithms applied to this data. ORM has been able to do this not only above expectations in what we ask of them, but often give us more than we thought possible. I now have quicker, more accurate reports and data at my fingertips with significantly larger data sources than ever before, and this would not be possible without ORM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Pete Furseth of ORM Technologies

Brad, thanks for your great feedback.

It is awesome to hear that you think, "Customer service is hands down the best feature when dealing with ORM."

We strive to exceed our customers' expectations by giving them access to quicker and more accurate reports that have been created by analyzing your data with our machine learning algorithm. We are glad to hear how important this is to you.

ORM has done some innovative work with your team (as you noted) that doesn't always fit into a standard project timeline. We are excited to continue to innovate and push the envelope to see what other unique challenges we can tackle together.

What do you like best?

Ease of use and access to online support as well as direct support from our reps. The tools provided allow me to view my pipeline and review my accounts listed by type like Gynecology and Urology which helps me determine which new business I need to target. All my open opportunities are listed as well as the close date which helps me plan my days, weeks and months and focus on the accounts that are going to bring in the highest revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Everything works great and the website is easy to use and navigate! I would like to learn more about running custom reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great solution for sales planning purposes including monitoring revenue and open opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am directly involved in solving problems with ORM Technologies via Salesforce data. I use the tools within the "Data" tab to review open pipelines and opportunities by quarter including but not limited to: new business, won amount, lost amounts which allows me to keep an eye on potential and lost revenue. This helps me gauge the amount of new business I have to bring in and keep in order to meet my sales goals for each month as well as annually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

At ProPath, we have a ton of data sitting in SalesForce waiting for us to come up with the a solution. ORM was able to take our client data, and forecast our future sales. On a weekly basis they scrub our data and compute detailed reports for each territory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they continue to train you throughout the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure that everyone is available for the training. ORM does an excellent job training throughout the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ORM is able to create weekly/monthly reports for each rep so they can understand where they are with their quotas and where they will be 12 months down the road. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Field Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I appreciate the overview of an account and being able to see all the touchpoints that happened throughout the selected time period. It shows how many touchpoints are necessary and which ones were instrumental in closing deals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a tricky tool. It takes a little bit of time to learn and I am sure there are benefits to ORM I have not discovered yet. Sometimes the reporting time frames can be confusing and take a while to load. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking ROI, showing an overview of an account and where they engaged. It is helpful for also removing costs from the ROI Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing Operations & Demand Gen
What do you like best?

The ability to customize reports is wonderful. From SFDC fields across the Account and Opportunity object, to specific Marketo Program tags, we are able to drill in to regions, campaigns, subsets of campaigns, etc. This makes building custom reports for individual teams and stakeholders much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform does load a little slow. We have a TON of data being processed behind our reports and dashboards, and it can take some time to crunch that data and refresh the views. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can quickly respond to my VP with detailed data and reports. In the past, it was cumbersome to pull data such as number of Opportunities influenced, or to answer questions of whether an activity was simply acquiring awarenss or actually generated revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how hands on the team is to tailor the tool to the business needs. I also love how they bring in new insights and new ways to change our current reporting structure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do wish the tool was a little bit user friendly , sometimes it feels like the site was created by a data scientist and makes it harder for our stakeholders to use the tool reliably. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if they do not have the solution they will find a way to make it happen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it is bringing in a metric that we have never reporting on that is multi touch attribution. this allows us to allocate to programs with weightings we decide on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- Integrations with Marketo, Salesforce, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics, and Eloqua.

- Predict pipeline value

- Improve return on advertising costs

- Powerful reporting capabilities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Your company must be bought in to the process of helping ORM optimize their solution for your business because it will require training and often change in processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using ORM for a variety of reasons including sales and marketing resource planning, predicting pipeline value, performing analysis on sales and marketing data, forecasting and improving advertising spend, reporting. Reduced spending on advertising methods that aren't converting and improved closure rate of renewal and expansion deals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ORM has created an extremely powerful platform that gives our team the insight we need to prioritize sales and marketing activities. Not only have they created a great tool, they also have a phenomenal team dedicated to ensuring we're successful with their technology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say there is anything I particularly dislike about ORM. When we have had suggestions for improvement, the team has been quick to work with us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our organization was looking for a way to improve decision making using the data in our sales and marketing systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team at ORM is incredibly flexible, available to support analysis, projects, reporting, and build new features to benefit the needs of their clients. You can be confident you will have the support you need when working with ORM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like any reporting or attribution technology, you need to have internal resourcing to support leveraging their tools to their full potential. However, many strong out of the box capabilities means that a modern marketer can easily jump in and benefit from their OSM platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing reporting, and attribution have been made significantly easier, however we've also realized many operation benefits of having a team like ORM available to provide support and guidance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Product Management
What do you like best?

Their technology just makes our lives easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really...if I complain it would be 1st world problems (make it faster?)... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We take a massive amount of data and use it to help our sales team find new sales opportunities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how ORM shows the customers who are most likely to buy an additional product with my company. The probability is very cool to look at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes ORM can be a little tricky to navigate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ORM helps me focus on customers/prospects that are more likely to purchase a solution from my company. Helps me focus my time better. It has also helped me out with forecasting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lays out how to base forecasting on existing and projected data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All the numbers are somewhat overwhelming but I think the more you use it the easier it will get. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fine tuning where my strongest opportunities are and determining if they are enough to hit my personal goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ORM provides easily accessible data and insightful graphics. The staff provides incredible service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

ORM satisfies all of the requirements for my current position. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ORM helps me gain into regional market analysis and my company's position within the competitive landscape. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being able to roll up programs for a singular view of campaign Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Not being able to customize touchpoints based on position

- Very poor understanding of organic traffic - SEO, social, referral

- Reports/dashboards only update once per week

- Clunky workflow to make dashboards - can't get full funnel (leads + opportunities) in one view Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Multi-touch attribution based on campaign performance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Pete Furseth of ORM Technologies

We are glad you to hear you are using ORM technologies' software for measuring campaign performance and marketing ROI with multi-touch attribution.

The marketing program roll-up (Marketing Initiatives) is a great way to understand and measure campaign performance -- happy to hear you like it!

Thank you for your additional feedback, it was constructive for our team.

Based on your feedback we updated our dashboard to give you a full-funnel view on both attributed leads and opportunities. We also updated them to dynamically filter for your quarterly reports.

Each customer has the option to update their analytics and dashboards on either a weekly or a daily basis. Please let us know if you'd like to move to daily syncs.

Social and referral traffic is captured and measured in the Custom Campaigns section of ORM's software. You are able to appropriately attribute value to these by setting the channel attribution weights for Custom Campaigns.

Your feedback on position-based attribution is appreciated and well understood. ORM's philosophy is to use weighted attribution based on how a specific engagement moved a prospect towards a purchase.

Rather than only counting in the first and the last touch, ORM counts all touches and calculates attribution based on weights customized for your business. For example, if a prospect attends your event that shows more intent to buy than simply clicking through an email and should be counted accordingly.

ORM strives to meet all of our customers' expectations by providing actionable insights. If you have other specific feedback please reach out to your solution architect or to me directly.

Thank you again for your great feedback.

What do you like best?

How easy ORM is to create Marketing Initiatives Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Could be better attribution weights per channel and area of the customer journey Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seeing a ton of data on specific campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

II
What do you like best?

The team is very responsive and the product provides extreme insights into your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The team was easy to work with and available to promptly answer questions. No negatives to mention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Predictive analytics help see where the business is headed and enable strategical changes in business plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Organized top accounts by ARR, and most likely prospects to buy our services Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to find certain data sets Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we use it for forecasting and it tends to be very accurate, making predictability easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.