OfficeExpert

3.8

OfficeExpert offers unique end-to-end performance analytics for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange, Outlook, OneDrive and Skype for Business.

Work for OfficeExpert?

Learning about OfficeExpert?

OfficeExpert Reviews

Showing 6 OfficeExpert reviews
OfficeExpert review by John N.
John N.

"The best end-to-end performance analytics for your office needs"

What do you like best?

Among the things that I like most about Office Expert is its ability to allow you personalize the dashboard of individuals applications in real time. The license costs are also low in comparison with the benefits you get from the software. I have been using it for over two years in my previous company. Am also pushing for its implementation in the company that i recently joined. I might thus not be in a position to upload a screenshot since the implementation process is yet through. I like the progress since my colleagues are supporting its adoption due to its friendly user interface.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about Office Expert. However, there might be some limitations of the amount of concurrent sessions with some apps like an Azure AD App.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend the use of Office Expert. It is suitable for most office needs and has unique features and matches most business needs. It is also suitable since the Office Expert offers training and lessons for basic to advanced users at the comfort of your home or office.

What I like best about Office Expert is that it allows you to keep informed with changes as they happen. Organizations wide analysis can easily be done with the help of the Office365 environment. It allows you to get smart personalized and intelligence user experience.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about OfficeExpert
OfficeExpert review by john n.
john n.

"The best way to have the Office 365 envornment at your palm"

What do you like best?

Among the things that I like best about this software is that it allows you to enjoy real end-to-end simulations. It also allows you to enjoy and identify savings through suitable license costs.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this software. However, hackers and crackers threatens the security of your information. Poor internet access can also inconvenience its functionalities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Office Expert is the best tool to handle your office chores. It allows you to communicate, store and retrieve the information whenever you need it. I thus recommend you to consider implementing it in case you are yet. You do not have to transfer your files to other communication platforms when sharing them with colleagues, customers and other stakeholders.

The software allows you to enjoy much of what the office requirements. Skype for business, Outlook, exchange and One Drive is among the applications you can easily enjoy. Office Expert makes it possible to easily access the dashboards of the applications at one point. It was enjoyable to have it in my computer in the previous company. Am also pushing to have it in place in the company am currently working with.

What Application Performance Monitoring (APM) solution do you use?

OfficeExpert review by User

"We used this software in the company and it does not seem good"

What do you like best?

We tested it in the mastercard company and it is really complicated since we come with the competition culture of another office package, for example the size of the letter can not be changed unless we only use the uppercase and lowercase and the other is that I do not find the bullets are situations that are presented to me and it is difficult to adapt when you know that I can use to modify documents or in the case of the calc that is also complicated so we decided to de-note and change to another page

What do you dislike?

it is difficult to adapt and you do not get the necessary applications for the editing and creation of documents in the case of calc sometimes the formulas are not the same as logical editors and what I do not like is the text editor lack of applications

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not recommend it if you come with an office notion as a package

we had to uninstall it and even though it was paid I found it expensive

OfficeExpert review by Bryan W.
Bryan W.

"OfficeExpert is great"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and the best part is that i can personalize individual applications. The licence is also not very expensive . It also comes with one drive, skype and outlook

What do you dislike?

it is awesome, the only place to improve is that i run across bugs and ads

Recommendations to others considering the product

Office expert is great

I enjoy the fact that it comes with one drive, skype outlook and exchange

OfficeExpert review by User

"OFFICE EXPERT"

What do you like best?

OFFICE EXPERT is an awesome tool for customized computer training, and administrative support for Microsoft office

What do you dislike?

there is nothing to dislike about the OFFICE EXPERT application

Recommendations to others considering the product

use the product, it is user friendly

Customized computer training for freshers is easy with Office Expert

OfficeExpert review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"The Experts "

What do you like best?

I love the early warnings and the ability identify potential savings.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much that I dislike about OfficeExpert, the software has been tremendously helpful.

One of the main benefits of OfficeExpert is the end- to-end simulations.

Learning about OfficeExpert?

* We monitor all OfficeExpert reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.