NordVPN

VPN technology that encrypts data twice.

Work for NordVPN?

Learning about NordVPN?

NordVPN Reviews

Showing 84 NordVPN reviews
NordVPN review by Michael P.
Michael P.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about NordVPN
NordVPN review by Peter T.
Peter T.

"Thousands of VPN servers around the world"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this VPN service is the large number of servers that it has in each country, especially in the USA, the number of servers in this location is around 3000 and they all work fluently. NordVPN also offers servers in all countries of Europe, Latin America, Asia and part of Africa so it is possible to connect to most of the planet.

I also liked NordVPN is that its application is available on almost all relevant devices currently, in my case try the Linux and Android version, which work very well and without any kind of bug. The Android version is compatible with the latest version (Android 9.0 Pie).

I personally chose to use NordVPN because it offered the possibility of making the payment through cryptocurrency, so I bought an annual license using Bitcoin payment method.

What do you dislike?

Although it has many locations available for each country it seems that some of these locations are not recognized in some geo-locators websites, for example some IPs addresses in Germany come out as if they were from Denmark or the United Kingdom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a service that I recommend using to everyone who is looking for a cheap VPN and that offers many locations, I would choose it over other options because although there are others similar in price, the alternatives offer worse service than NordVPN. As a suggestion, I recommend that you buy the service annually since you save a lot of money with respect to the monthly license.

I am using NordVPN to be able to simulate connections in other countries and due to the large number of servers that I offer, I think it is the best option for the price that it has. Also unlike other VPN services all your servers works without problems.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

NordVPN review by Audrey C.
Audrey C.

"nordvpn capacity and maximum security. "

What do you like best?

The easiest thing I like about this vpn is the fast way of installation is not difficult at all and without any complication and neither that difficult protocol that hinders the installation of the platform, with just a few steps has the software ready to work, this system is very practical because it has an immense number of servers available to navigate without limit from any geographical point on earth is a great advantage to have this vpn in your hands because the security it has is totally incredible and prevents data leakage by this part we can be safe and confident to work quietly on this platform, of course and the best to come and also protects our computer from any undesirable malicious content simply nordvpn have an encryption tunnel capable of repelling any virus and prevent them from spying inside any server.

What do you dislike?

Something I do not like about this software is precisely when you connect to any server she should show a more complete information of the location would be interesting to know actually all the information is worth remembering that this vpn has a high power security I think it should have no problem in displaying the information, another negative aspect is that in particular from my point of view is that there is a time when the server is slowed by demand or user traffic nordvpn should have a function that detects this user demand on server, she automatically switch to another server with less traffic, it would be fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to all those who do not have it, buy it that you like it and do not leave it.

If in fact this vpn has been very useful for me since I can enter any website without having to worry about malicious spies and this vpn has a highly rigorous security system to block any virus is why I love this vpn because I feel safe to browse without any fear.

NordVPN review by michelle s.
michelle s.

"nord vpn the best in servers globally "

What do you like best?

Nordvpn for me from my point of view is an endless nro totally different in terms of locations is because this platform or software is one of the best of its kind, this platform has achieved an expansive way to have many servers worldwide to meet the most demanding needs of any user where you can navigate at high speed and unlimited broadband power this is really what I like about nordvpn and is therefore my favorite, in security protocol is the maximum because there is no data leakage as the platform has a security system practically military according to the standards it has, another feature that is really important is the policy that nordvpn implements on the non-registration of navigation records and ddns as this represents an advantage for what they navigate in double vpn this ensures maximum protection and reliable.

What do you dislike?

Of course as always everything in life should be rosy because nordvpn although prices are flexible but the daily use of the software is really expensive, even so it does not matter but it is worth the payment because this platform has an endless number of locations globally, and to say more that we have to take into account is the security it offers because it represents an excellent security service for us users on the Internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this platform has brought me a lot of benefit in my work and total security without data leakage.

If this platform helps me a lot because of my job that I currently have I require a lot of this vpn, for the advantages or benefits that offer stability fast connection and unlimited broadband, nordvpn makes me feel calm in an exceptional way online apart from that gives me an excellent measure of protection that makes me feel safe to use this vpn.

NordVPN review by lewis  O.
lewis O.

"Vast number of servers in many countries around the world"

What do you like best?

A various number of different locations - the feature makes NordVPN an exceptional software. The company has a vast number of servers in many countries around the world so that users are provided with high-speed connections with unlimited bandwidth, as the servers aren't saturated and overloaded. Moreover, the software is equipped with reliable protocols with military-grade encryption, that ensures high-security standards. The company has a no-log policy so that a user's browsing history and DNS logs aren't gathered and kept. An excellent feature that guarantees great protection is Double VPN, but unfortunately, it impacts negatively on the quality of internet connection.

What do you dislike?

I tested some of the servers using iphub, and many of the servers were recognized as a "Bad IP or Proxy," and if they were located in unpopular countries, iphub detected them as the UK located.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NordVPN ensures high-speed connections with unlimited bandwidth and high-security standards, so it's a perfect VPN for uploading and downloading large, sensitive files.

I use the software for uploading and downloading large files and bypassing local blockades, that enables to gain access to content locked in my region. Moreover, NordVPN makes my sensitive actions secure.

NordVPN review by LILLIAM S.
LILLIAM S.

"nordvpn, excellent platform as it has a lot of resources that are compatible with many operating sys"

What do you like best?

I'm really happy every time I use this vpn because it has so many representative resources throughout the platform are great variety that they use and we can use them all enumerate serious too since this nordvpn system is compatible with a variety of system at the level of the Internet, nordvpn has a thousand ways to please users as well as I who use this service to daily surfing confident without any possibility of data leakage total security, and if we have any problem there would be no inconvenience because we could immediately talk to the support and it would respond immediately to solve the problem a wonder this incredible navigation platform with thousands of servers at our disposal.

What do you dislike?

Good in the personal sometimes the traffic in the servers usually is very high in what to my seem I try to avoid it and to look for a less viable server to be able to navigate.

It is actually a little uncomfortable for the user in this case and had to look for less frequent hours to be able to work from that point of view I think everything is fine in relation to the rest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love vpn because it has a system of systematization that makes one is completely updated constantly.

If in reality nordvpn helped me without a doubt a lot because this platform has a system of necessary and phenomenal systematization for the configurations required for the user automatically, nordvpn has been very helpful and with the wide variety of servers is impressive to connect anywhere in the world through the servers in a safe and reliable minimizes the risk and makes one feel more comfortable when surfing the Internet.

NordVPN review by Walter V.
Walter V.

"PONOWNIE VPN with powerful security features and excellent customer support"

What do you like best?

The most significant advantage of NordVPN is an enormous number of servers in various locations so that users are provided with high-speed connections and unlimited bandwidth. The interface is well-designed and intuitive, as everything is divided into sections so that establishing a connection is seamless. You could find many tutorials about the VPN and the company provides a huge knowledge base, as well as the FAQ section. Live chat and email customer support responds quickly and give comprehensive answers. The company has a no-log policy and is located in Panama, where is no data retention law. Moreover, NordVPN provides strong protocols with military-grade encryption and Killswitch feature.

What do you dislike?

The only negative issue, I have got complaints about, is the price, as regularly the software is quite expensive. Luckily, the company often provides special sales, so you could buy it much cheaper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is perfect for no tech savvy and beginners, as the company provides an excellent knowledge base and comprehensive customer support. Moreover, you can check it out before buying, as you could activate a free trial period.

NordVPN enables me to stay secured online and provides me with an extra layer of protection performing highly sensitive actions such as business emailing or logging into business platforms. Moreover, it allows me to bypass regional blockades and unlock hidden content.

NordVPN review by Helena S.
Helena S.

"Excellent software for team and family usage. "

What do you like best?

Personally, NordVPN is an exceptional software, that helps users to stay secure on the Internet. It provides reliable protocols with powerful encryption and strict no-log policy, which means that the company doesn't gather and keep your internet traffic. Moreover, the company headquarters in Panama, the country is outside the 5- and 7- eyes area. The interface is transparent and user-friendly so that establishing a connection is effortless. Users are able to connect VPN with up to 6 devices, which doesn't impact negatively on the speed of the connection.

What do you dislike?

NordVPN pricing is straightforward, but using the software is quite expensive. Anyway, I think that multiple server locations and excellent security features such as Killswitch are worth the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the solution for people, who are looking for a VPN to use it in a team or family. The software ensures high-speed connections and great security standards, which is everything that simple user needs.

The VPN is perfect for streaming, as it provides unlimited bandwidth and a stable, fast connection. Moreover, being a scientist, it enables me to get access to locked content, such as specific researches.

NordVPN review by Amelia I.
Amelia I.

"Best of the best!"

What do you like best?

In spite of being a fairly efficient service that met all the expectations I had in mind, cost is something extremely cheap for all the features it manages to meet, something I find particularly tasteful.

The best thing of all is that I can have security regarding the IP of my connection, which makes the utility more efficient and I can access more pages with the ease of being under a VPN that has served me for more than 2 years and has given me a fairly efficient quality.

What do you dislike?

At the moment of inspecting the six simultaneous connections that can be had with the NordVPN system, we have found fault in the part that each one will have to be obligatorily in different server or at the same time that it has a totally different protocol referring to the VPN.

The latter is something more complex, since there are several of them and it is mainly necessary to deal with them, in order to have an optimal perspective with respect to the installation program or possible connection to servers with a high load intensity. This is the only bad thing that I would find as negative, because of rest it is quite efficient to its other resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider its price, it provides you security for a low price. Really good.

The double encryption that the service has, I consider it quite optimal and helps me when entering pages that are highly contagious or those that have a lot of intensity. This is something that I have been appreciating for a long time.

And all the more so because in the plan that I pay does not come out so expensive and necessarily complies with all the activities that I must comply with and with the savings of buying in quantity, I get almost given away and for such a service it is worth paying and even being able to recommend to other users that start in this world of VPN.

NordVPN review by JACQUELINE W.
JACQUELINE W.

"nordvpn total and secure privacy "

What do you like best?

one of the things i like about vpn is the way it connects as it inspires confidence and peace of mind for users, i mean that connections are quite secure, and can navigate satisfactorily through the internet some of the thing that makes me feel happy about this vpn is the privacy it has is the most at that level even though we are in double connection, the important thing is that this connection is fully encrypted and can never be shared, I understand that it is a paid service but it is worth it and gives you security and privacy if so it is worth paying something that fascinates me is its constant updating as it demands time is perfect for me and to do any work in this way, nordvpn offers a range of IP addresses where one level of navigation can move with tranquility and reliability.

What do you dislike?

I actually have observed in the last few years that I didn't like it at all because nordvpn has a problem with telf or advanced programs because it represents a problem when I connect to any IP address, of course this with the new updates this problem disappear but appear another I think that administrators should keep an eye on these irregularities or think about why this type of failure happens, we already know that nothing is perfect in this world but we are to solve and make life easier for the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like this platform for the privacy it offers and it is not very expensive your service

nordvpn helped me a lot because it represents although it is a very good vpn that there is on the Internet this is not expensive this represents for business a reduction in spending and it is very important to know, apart from helping me to optimize the memory of my phone serves me to save more battery where it fits, so I say in a very personal way that nodvpn has been one of the most sought after platform on the Internet.

NordVPN review by Meredith Q.
Meredith Q.

": big nordvpn its interface easy to use and better to navigate "

What do you like best?

nordvpn I love this platform for its versatility and development and its constant updates so that users have a better design and easy to run when navigating, despite it represents a private service or personal payment for not this expensive as it seems for the great benefits it offers,this vpn one of the benefits that seduces and enchants all users is that you can communicate very easily because it contains a diversity of IP addresses that you can communicate from anywhere in the world and with any computer or PC, as this is appreciated by many users around the world, one of the advantages to the person for me is that I can easily connect with a double vpn that is why I have no hesitation in paying for this vpn.

What do you dislike?

actually there is something that disfavor this platform because usually and I think that due to the amount of traffic or user that inquire into the servers and is too much makes the vpn is put too much lens there is for another served because it represents a little uncomfortable to work in any case in the vpn to updated the version she tends to improve she tends to improve there should be a little more space within the Internet or look for the way the speed exceeds in the most critical times of the Internet is when the cybernauts are more connected, You have to remember that a lot on the Internet depends on having an optimal speed to work .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this service because it is very automated and I always use it for my work.

if in reality this service has been the one that has given me the most results when working on the Internet I can't doubt it at any time because it has been the most automated and updated apart from the fact that the cost of having this vpn is quite flexible and has a lot of resources through the interface, so I don't doubt that I will stay with nord vpn for a very long time.

NordVPN review by audrey o.
audrey o.

"nord is the vpn of the future of the reliable and secure internet "

What do you like best?

nordvpn is a software that is very easy to install as it is not very complicated when it comes to have one the advantage offered by this vpn for us as a user for our computer is that very light, if we apply this vpn to tablets telf does not weigh much and does not cover much space in the memory of the device, even the device works better there is no complication in relation to it, apart has a functionality that gives the computer that is the security because for a personal way is better than an antivirus in any case .

What do you dislike?

as a negative point of this vpn is that tends to be slow at times when there is too much traffic on some server and forces us to change server quickly this brings a little discomfort for us what we browse through the Internet, in my workplace and observed with my colleague that the nordvpn has a problem or inconvenience with some software or high-tech device this has represented a problem quite uncomfortable, the rest to me seemed good but as everything else we have disadvantages that must be addressed so that the administrators of this software correct it and can provide a better service to all users who use this vpn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this vpn for its safe browsing and easy to use interface.

I feel that this vpn helped me a lot in terms of security offered and I feel totally calm when I surf on it, another function that I can connect to a double vpn this makes the height of security through the Internet as such grows more, the benefits offered by nordvpn are quite professional and makes life easier in terms of work fast and quiet to us as a user.

NordVPN review by HILLARY M.
HILLARY M.

"NORDVPN IN MANY DIRECTIONS IN THE WORLD, ENJOY IT AND NAVIGATE SAFELY "

What do you like best?

One of the things I really like is that any connection with this vpn are safe and reliable at the same time can not say anything else, but that security is totally safe at the level of privacy and this is very important for the user when navigating as it represents a service between two parties in reality me and vpn, Since this represents a greater welfare on a personal level because we know that the connection is totally not decipherable, very important is although the service is paid I do not consider it in any way so expensive for the public or normal user, something that I have always liked this vpn have been its new updates for greater peace of mind for the Internet user.

What do you dislike?

Actually what I do not like about nordvpn is that there is a moment that puts very slow and makes my computer system crash, and this makes me throw errors in my operating system of my pc, I have touched many times the solution has been to uninstall it and reinstall it back to the pc, I suppose that at some point of new updates the system corrects these drawbacks, as this vpn is not so bad, as it provides a real excellent services at the level of the internet and for all users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I LOVE THIS SERVICE BECAUSE I CAN CONNECT SECURELY FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

On the internet there are endless pages that pay you to view advertising, but everything is not pink because this service is not available to everyone, thanks to this vpn from here where I am can do all my work if no problem and connect to this page and work without any inconvenience in a very easy way and without any problem.

NordVPN review by Wesley H.
Wesley H.

"Best in the market with amazing prices."

What do you like best?

I find it most impressive that this system allows us to make any choice regarding any server which contains the necessary to establish it and taking into account the aspects of speed and downloading when it is going to be done.

This simplifying has for name the optimized servers, which commonly is used to use certain tasks that obtains many users on purpose and respecting the regulations of the plans very few users are the ones that can enter, reason why it makes me very comfortable to use it at any hour of the day.

What do you dislike?

I don't think the tools that count at the moment of being able to configure our account are very useful, mainly because it doesn't necessarily meet the needs we are looking for and we have to get used to the system that they have established for all the users that use the servers.

Although at first sight this is not so much for all the other resources that it usually uses, so I would not complain to continue using it if they improve or not what I mentioned, more than everything because I have been using it for a long time and it does not affect me completely this resource.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are worried about your security and what internet services do with your data, you got to use this software.

I think it is very useful to be able to list all the statistics that each server counts, so that we have a complete analysis of the data that we are requesting and that in doing so we are doing something that really left us fruit and not something that presented us slowness or even falls.

The most satisfying thing is that they do it in real time, something that helps even more and we dedicate ourselves to work fully without any fall, something that we appreciate very much as a work team and if they ask us if we recommend it, if we do it, since it helps you in a lot of sense, not only in this.

NordVPN review by Rachel E.
Rachel E.

"THE MAXIMUM TO NAVIGATE SAFELY WITHOUT ANY KIND OF PROBLEM "

What do you like best?

I consider that NordVpn is one of the best applications for VPN services, has thousands of IP addresses around the world, the best is that all connections with very reliable, I have never had problems with any.

What do you dislike?

It was an excellent service, the best of all in its category, but for some time now it has been working with deficiencies, it costs a lot for it to connect, sometimes there is no way to make it connect and the times when if it is able to connect, it offers a very slow service, and it doesn't even take 10 minutes before it automatically disconnects.

The problem of connection and slowness is also occurring in the mobile application, most of the time does not connect, but spends a lot of time trying and that is a big problem because it consumes my battery very quickly.

The application has also presented flaws in the computer, and nothing works with it, I have sought help on the Internet because I tried to communicate with technical support and I could not do so, the last thing I did was uninstall and reinstall the application but it was useless.

I trust that it is a temporary failure, otherwise I will have to dispense with the service, because then the fact of having it installed on my computer and mobile has no end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

VPN SAFE TO NAVIGATE DESIGN PERFECT FOR ME AND VERY EASY TO USE

NordVpn has helped me a lot, especially to keep my phone's memory in good condition, since it helps me free up space constantly. Web development is also very important, as I can connect to IP addresses from anywhere in the world and test how the websites I'm developing work. I can have a quality service at a very low cost and that is something that I appreciate, since my company is just starting and right now it is essential to reduce costs.

NordVPN review by Laurent M.
Laurent M.

"NordVPN My opinion"

What do you like best?

NordVPN is a VPN, which I have been using for over a year its main advantage is the huge number of servers and available locations compared to other solutions available on the market another advantage is the fact that thanks to the fact that traffic eats encrypted using secure algorithms. Dedicated NordVPN applications are stable and available for all operating systems, both desktop and mobile (Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS) as well as Chrome and Firefox add-ons. One of the significant advantages of NordVPN is the availability of the Kill Switch, i. e. the complete shutdown of Internet access if the VPN tunnel is broken. This protects against leakage of "unencrypted" traffic if there is a problem with access to VPN.

What do you dislike?

One of the disadvantages that I noticed is the fact that the monthly fee is quite expensive, so it pays to buy a package for more than a month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to ensure your safety when using the Internet, you should consider trying NordVPN now, all the more so as it has a trial plan that will allow you to try out this service.

Thanks to the use of NordVPN I can safely use the network without fear of data leakage and I can connect to the server in the selected place.

NordVPN review by ALISON M.
ALISON M.

"SAFE VPN, MAXIMUM EXPRESSION IN SPEED "

What do you like best?

I like that it is not necessary to install the program in the computer, but I can install it directly in the browser, this besides simplifying the processes gives me the opportunity to have more security. I also like that the application is very light and in turn helps me to optimize my memory space to free space.

I like that I have availability of thousands of IP addresses, and I do not exaggerate to say "thousands" and is that really there are many addresses available and all are totally reliable, plus I can connect from anywhere in the world without any type of problems. The privacy of this VPN application is also something I like very much, because the only ones who know about your connection are you and the service, no one else.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that NordVpn has problems with advanced devices and programs, it's a persistent failure that won't let me connect to the service, I've tried to uninstall the application and reinstall it but it doesn't work in the same way, I really don't see the object of having the application if I can't use it. I know that with each update bugs disappear and improvements appear in the system, however with each update also appear new problems, I consider that while they manage to make NordVpn a perfect application the service should be free.

Sincerely it is a good service that needs improvement, yes, but it is one of the best on the web.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SPEED, SECURITY, AND CONFIDENCE FOR ALL USERS

The automation of the service is something that helps enormously, because you don't have to waste time installing all the processes manually. The service is very professional and helps me do my job better, faster and easier.

NordVPN review by Lisa B.
Lisa B.

"Many countries ans servers to use!"

What do you like best?

The representative resources of the NordVPN system are quite reliable, among them CyberSec, Onion Over, Double VPN, among others. On a general level, I am full of happiness when using this service, and even more so because it is compatible with exorbitant amounts of systems.

Its probability of having the user who uses its service pleased does not make it so difficult, motivated to have what is necessary to do it and that in moments where one has inconveniences, it can automatically claim direct to the system of Chat of the support with which in a short time they will respond.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the ping in the servers is very high, thing that has as main characteristic to avoid the connection in it, but unfortunately it does not have it, it only has a system of statistics which can consolidate if you want or not to connect.

In some servers nothing is achieved, due to the high amount of tools that are implemented in it and the schematization of so many active servers at the same time. What has made me sometimes to remove points from the VPN system and try with others to see if it has fallen and exactly because that's where I need to connect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes their server have lag or drop down, just change to another and will be good!

NordVPN has had the necessary systematization to be able to configure the automatic connections that one has at the beginning of the section and that, when the guides are implemented, it is of easier help to know in which way to take advantage of all the resources.

Remember that, if you are a conscious user of the service, you will have in much better instance the tools, but if you don't manage to have a tuning with it and you have disordered the ideas, I recommend you to attend the NordVPN tutorials and guides. You can even find this in different sites for free.

NordVPN review by Stefanie G.
Stefanie G.

"Keep up your privacy"

What do you like best?

With the NordVPN program I have been able to establish a trust that other services did not offer me, more than anything because at first they have a quite eye-catching interface and at first download I was able to discover their scheme with which I work.

Which I have been able to consolidate and leave in their hands more possibilities to work under security. Also, that the content I have is highly confidential, so I have to program intact and I can not do it with my normal connection, but through a server and by doing so I have the security that I am not running the risk of sharing.

What do you dislike?

This software has a particularity of providing security, but I find it unattractive the fact that having to be changing server at the moment that one falls and sometimes has to deal with several to have the same intensity with which I navigated on the one you fell.

It would also be quite useful if the servers had a requirement to enter at the moment that this is presenting faults or even that does not have the necessary protection to navigate through the connections of the web or through applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With its huge number of servers you will have no problem trying to keep anonymous on internet and your data safe.

If you want to manage your site through different IP providers, NordVPN is the most suitable, since it has a representative system to this scheme and it can not have an imposition at the time of doing so.

As for the statistics that are in each server is useful, as it complements the necessary data to have a necessary stay and that is complicity the fact of staying in a connection all the resources that count if they did so in a certain way. This serves in a sensible way and complements in better possibility the connections.

NordVPN review by Nicholas J.
Nicholas J.

"you can navigate without fear that they know who you are or where you are!"

What do you like best?

I like very much the fact that every connection that he managed to have is highly reliable, since only you and the service are those who are aware of it, so it makes a system quite reliable for that and more to know that everything will be encrypted and will not be shared.

In particular everything goes in a reasonable way to the connections you have available, although you should not miss those servers that are constantly failing or those who must wait at certain times to connect, by the fact of being congested by the number of people who use it.

What do you dislike?

I think it's very bad that when you encounter a bug or something that makes the service a decadence and try to uninstall it naturally, so as to establish the parameters of the configuration you have in process.

But what happens is quite the opposite, since it does not restore anything, but continues to happen, but this time more effective the same, which should be placed an eye to find the error to happen this and be able to solve it immediately, so as not to criticize the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend nordvpn for its great encryption strength.

It is very useful the service to make online purchases or travel reservations at international agencies, since it is a system that covers all IP, which are in constant progress regarding the modalities with which it works.

This also allows the data you enter to remain in a stable of the service we are paying, ie that they can be assured that they will not share that information and details that are really personal or that if you access adult sites much less, because each session has a different system.

NordVPN review by Blake O.
Blake O.

" ideal for unlocking your navigation limits"

What do you like best?

I like NordVPN's service very much, since it managed to use configured proxies, in order to be able to observe announcements referring to the geographic location of my work place, something that in particular has caught my attention and more because I don't have to use with other systems for this.

Not only can I have this possibility, but I can also extend the schematization of my computer, in order to reduce the scope of malicious agents that I could find on the web, since it is full and not only with an antivirus I can perform this activity.

What do you dislike?

For days I have been using the NordVPN service and everything was going well at the moment, but recently something is happening to me, which I really do not see why it is happening. This is that, when I enter the system, I do not find any server available.

Not only this, but it is only happening for Mac devices, which is with a Windows 10 system, which seems strange to me, since it is with a fairly advanced system, so much has been my frustration that I have even uninstalled and installed, but no luck I have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is a very useful encryption program, with the program you can unlock or access websites you could not before.

Previously I had the complication of having to manually configure all the connection systems before trying to connect, but after using this system, has helped me greatly, because it streamlines the whole process after doing it once a week and is because I have to change certain guidelines.

In addition, that everything is done from any membership they offer, which differentiates other systems and more than anything because they have no preference in terms of users who pay more, only that they give other resources to use and the rest is the same.

NordVPN review by Miguel R.
Miguel R.

"Very good VPN"

What do you like best?

I have been using NordVPN for years due to requirements of my work and personally I also use it at home to watch sports in Europe. One of the strengths I found in NordVPN is the huge amount of different IP addresses it provides, there are literally thousands of them. It also provides locations throughout the planet (with the exception of Africa, for obvious reasons).

Another great feature of NordVPN is the possibility of using a double VPN that adds another layer of security to our connection that together with that it does not keep any log of our connections makes it really anonymous.

What do you dislike?

What I did not like about NordVPN is that sometimes for work reasons I must install it in virtual machines and I must waste time installing graphics drivers since NordVPN otherwise works very slowly, it would be appreciated if the map of the application could be deactivated and there will only be the possibility of searching.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the application if you are looking for a VPN with many different servers for each location, there is no other VPN that offers so much variety, and although the price may be a little high, there are many discounts if you search a bit online.

I need to use NordVPN for work reasons since sometimes we carry out projects in which it is necessary to simulate different IP addresses and geolocations when we build an application that works worldwide and must manage the locations of all its users to restrict access etc ... with NordVPN we can perform this task to be able to simulate so many different locations.

NordVPN review by Robert J.
Robert J.

"100% security at a single click"

What do you like best?

The application is quite light as far as mobile devices are concerned, since it is constantly in space simplification, thing that really can reduce in better quality its use and does not occupy so much in functionality to other applications.

So it really relieves me, since I do not have to be uninstalling other applications in order to use it, but directly use it with my frequent applications that I managed to use and more security I will have when I connect to a WIFI system, which makes me appreciate the NordVPN system. Besides, it has the particularity of recommending you when your mobile needs space.

What do you dislike?

I don't know what objective the NordVPN service has at the moment, since it is presenting I would say that a fault with the Windows 10 system, since at the moment that I require to make a fast connection, the service automatically notifies me that I should wait.

Something that seems strange to me, because when I apply the same in a different operating system, did not present this waiting time, because I do not know if someone else is happening the same, but unfortunately to me if I do not want to be on hold, if they solve it would be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the best program of protection, security and anonymity that I have been able to hire, I highly recommend it.

It really helped me a lot with the way it provides security through an extension of browsers, because it works intelligently and is intended to transmit cyber security, which saves time in terms of work and memory is not so collapsed.

Something that I was able to appreciate with great impetus and that I am not obliged to download and install on my computer, but directly on my browser. It is for that reason that I could say with total security to recommend this service and more because it manages to give me a quite professional impression.

NordVPN review by Alfred W.
Alfred W.

"your security, your solution"

What do you like best?

The process with which you can acquire the service is something really recommendable, since it gives you the primary option to use it certain days in free ways and even gives you a 30-day warranty. As when you enter the portal, automatically resolves all the parameters, since it gives you the option to configure it.

It is worth mentioning that the service is still in the development process, since it presents completely different problems to references of other services, something that makes me doubt in particular, but nevertheless in most of its resources spent great time, for the fact of working more easily.

What do you dislike?

I'm recently presenting a problem with some NordVPN servers, since the moment I can connect on a specific ones I manage to have a stable connection for about 1 to 3 minutes, but then the speed drops radically.

The same thing happens not only in my mobile device, but even in the computer, I do not know why this is happening, but I really do not like it, mostly because I have to support services for myself during the day, but with this I could not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

best vpn

It's a real saver unlike other VPN services or even applications, because it can greatly reduce battery consumption when it comes to laptops or mobile devices, which is usually effective.

That is to say that I can maintain this application for a long time, with the satisfaction of knowing that it will reduce the consumption of at least 30% in terms of battery and other applications, after being governed to internal security as programmed. Which I could recommend.

NordVPN review by David J.
David J.

"super cheap and effective program"

What do you like best?

Definitely during all the time I have been implementing this service in terms of the consumption of my credit cards, I feel completely safe, since I could not file complaints regarding the billing system that has at the time the membership ends.

This is further enhanced by being able to have live support in order to pay for what they have agreed to in their policies, something that has caught my attention for a long time and also that prices are not so high, one can even ask for a refund if they do not do what they have planted in their portal.

What do you dislike?

During the 5 years that I have been using the NordVPN service, recently I have a problem that is serious for me and that I have the paid service for two more years. This error is that those UDP and TCP servers tend to fail dramatically in general.

I don't know if this is only happening to me, but in particular I see it as a failure of the recent version, which has brought with it some deviations in terms of connections and resources that were managed to incorporate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it and relax.

Generally speaking, I can tell you how fast your service has been expanding, which I really appreciate, because it simplifies the fact that your business is headed in the right direction and that users have more and more possibilities to work.

I suppose this is due to the growth of new user registrations, which has given him to improve his stay and obfuscate all those tedious processes to register and even do billing, which in particular highlights much of NordVPN and can make a difference with other VPN services or IP.

NordVPN review by Grzegorz K.
Grzegorz K.

"NordVPN - My favorite VPN"

What do you like best?

NordVPN is one of my favorite VPNs that uses, both at work and daily, NordVPN has a very competitive number of servers in more than 60 countries so that we can use IP addresses from all over the world. Another significant, advantage are security features such as 2048-bit encryption, emergency stop switch, security protocols (OpenVPN, PPTP, SSTP, L2TP, IPSec) It is worth mentioning that NordVPN is very user-friendly and even new users will cope with its support in addition to the customer for the main platforms Windows/Mac/Linux also has applications for mobile platforms and other solutions such as plug-ins for browsers, so that we can additionally protect mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

During the long use of NordVPN, I didn't notice any significant drawbacks except a few problems with connecting to the servers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you care about the security of your data, you should consider choosing NordVPN, especially since they have a trial plan and numerous tempting promotions available.

By using NordVPN, I can surf the Internet safely anywhere in the world, connect to open public networks is no longer a problem, and I can even carry out banking operations on public networks without worrying about unauthorized access to data.

NordVPN review by Brook W.
Brook W.

"Amazing vpn"

What do you like best?

I particularly like the option that has as a priority the NordVPN system, which consists in being able to have an imposition to the possible advertisements that are disturbed in the different websites. Not only does it in the different browsers with which it is installed, but also in mobile applications.

This makes a lot of reference to the probability of saving you from possible slow recharges with the fulles advertisements and more in the applications, since commonly they tend to be surpassed of them. This is something I could not avoid previously with other services or with other VPNs.

What do you dislike?

It is very bad taste that in some websites if they can track the location exactly where you're doing it, because they use resources like GPS, which is used to divide the beans and thus be able to reveal the exact location where it is running. With this they have not been able to solve it, after time to be happening and is more objective when it has already made multiple updates.

Also it seems to me of a problem the fact that the servers are managed to disorganize of gradual form and automatically, thing that affects me as far as my works, since notoriously they change the statistics and I cannot make it with another one because already it is registered the IP with which it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

speed and safety, amazing

Thanks to NordVPN I have been able to execute with greater flexibility all those connections that did not allow us to access with the clients that we had an unlimited access, thing that has served a lot and it extends more this, when it opens the field of the clientele with which I work.

In addition, the resources that it counts to be able to prevent that we navigate in sites that have possibility of hacks or possible malwares. Something that over time has prevented us from having risks of attacks, of course all this is reinforced with antivirus programs or protection to the computer or mobile device.

NordVPN review by Gregory h.
Gregory h.

"speed and location in real time"

What do you like best?

I love this NORDVPN service because it has a way to navigate without problem and without fail in connection drop, is not the best but meets the necessary requirements that I implement, and makes a difference with other VPN systems, the bases that have offered me this system helped me in the world of connections, increases the speed for servers that are at the level and do not produce frustrating problem to the user, on the other hand has qualities in quality of privacy.

What do you dislike?

As far as it concerns there are some servers that are overcapacity and make the speed is minimized and becomes impossible to connect because the traffic increases too much, some security rules need to configure it manually, and this can give some drawbacks, another thing I do not like is that this VPN is not free or the trial period is longer, another negative aspect is that it does not show the server information to which it is connected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

maximum experience

Well actually I can browse quite flexibly through the internet and enter any page I want, because after I install the NORDVPN I have felt safer as it prevents viruses from entering my computer and I can browse more safely, another positive point is that NORDVPN applies to ANDROID and there is no problem in downloading it to your device.

NordVPN review by Sheldon B.
Sheldon B.

"security and total anonymity"

What do you like best?

As long as I have the possibility of being able to execute different connections by means of the servers that they offer and in the particularity of doing it of any part as far as their available country is concerned, it will continue to facilitate me to be able to accede to all that geo-localized content. Action that is really good to consider and in doing so you may even have the possibility of masking the direction in which you navigate.

This has been easy, since I can find good offers regarding the purchases I make online, and the most peculiar thing is that everything can be done on the basis of a fairly efficient protection that promises every user who accesses it.

What do you dislike?

I don't like very much the part about routing through the VPN layer, since slowing down the connection is the most important thing it does, but there is no problem at all, because it can be solved only by changing the server, since there is no limit whatsoever to perform this procedure.

In another thing that we have to put the eye, is that after connecting to a computer can take about 20 seconds, which tells me that there is a problem in something, because after doing it in the iPhone application in just seconds, which do not even pass the 10.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the navigation will not be affected when activating the program.

I'm really pleased to have a VPN service quite reasonable at the time when I can connect to a server in general operation and also when I can connect to a public WIFI network, which passes through a security system, so as to prevent bad times.

The ease with which he managed to use their resources, is another thing that helps me quite a bit, because I complete in better aspects the tasks to be performed and I appreciate customer service very much, although they tend to respond a little delayed, but always do, never ignore you.

NordVPN review by Ryan W.
Ryan W.

"NordVPN is a VPN Top tier"

What do you like best?

I have been using this application for several years both professionally and personally and NordVPN fulfills its main function very satisfactorily.

Technically, the application is light and simple to use, since its objective is simply to select a server and navigate anonymously. Where the application stands out a bit more is in the number of options it offers, being quite useful the possibility of using a double VPN tunnel to increase anonymity.

A summary of my personal experience on NordVPN:

- Multi platform in different operating systems such as Linux or Windows

- Available for mobile devices or tablets, especially the mobile version works very well, I was having trouble with other VPNs that blocked the phone and NordVPN worked without problems.

- Thousands of different IP addresses in the most important countries on the planet.

- Stable application with good graphic interface in the visual and simple in its use.

What do you dislike?

The only negative aspect of this application could be said to be its price, which, even if it is somewhat high, is also true that it offers much more than other applications of the same type.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally I think this application is highly recommended if you need a large number of servers in different countries around the world, we are talking about thousands of different IP addresses, if you do not need as many, other cheaper alternatives may be better, but in relation quality and price I think there is nothing better.

We are mainly using NordVPN to simulate different connections and locations in virtualized environments, we do it to test the applications developed by the team under different conditions. Some of our applications are international, so it is expected that their users are also international and with this VPN we can simulate tests under these terms.

NordVPN review by Denise E.
Denise E.

"Usefull!! 100%"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a system that would allow me to protect myself when visiting dark networks, which are known particularly as Tor networks. With what I could stumble upon NordVPN, since it has a resource called Onion Over VPN.

This mainly helps to route the traffic and through the VPN and by sending it directly to Onion. This has not only been the tool that has helped me, because its server with which it works, is able to support in greater instance the programs that I connect through the connections.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes find myself in connections that often fall off frequently and are even blocked when it comes to getting into the connection. So I have to log out and log in again to enter a new process for me to get the connection I want.

This happens since the time I have been using it, which thanks to a hard investigation I can solve by applying the process mentioned above, I was previously with problems at the time it happened to me and had no justification urged to fix it. I hope that in future versions this will be improved and that there will be no more risk of falling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the new way of going through internet safely without any concern.

I believe it is convenient that I have a main office, which is located in the American country of Panama, where one can go and solve some problem of maximum intuition, although this happens to us very little, but at some point I have to go and they manage to help me in everything I had through a problem.

In addition, their attention is quite cordial and they always try to give you a solution to the problems that you usually comment, something that is pleasant and optimal to consider, so I recommend it when it comes to stabilize any inconvenience that you present with the service.

NordVPN review by Karen H.
Karen H.

"My best friend!"

What do you like best?

It is very advantageous to be able to manage without any limit the location with which we navigate, since I am constantly connected to a public WIFI system in promotional actions. This also involves the devices that manage to connect in the same application.

At the moment we are online, the address will be in a collapse that has Nord, which will prevent any agent has access, but only me and whoever I give the data to log in. In particular, these are basic tastes to all the accessories with which it is possible to represent and that almost all are included in the various plans that the platform has.

What do you dislike?

This system is intended to work with OneDrive, which works in a splendid personal way. But unfortunately in the section of companies tends to fail, since it generates a collapse to work with so large quantities that companies are based.

Regarding the password that is entered at the time of logging in, it is problematic in the first instance, since it does not recognize it and sometimes I have to reset it, which seems to me that it needs a schematic configuration to register it and avoid consuming time in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allows you to pass through geographic restrictions and surf the internet freely.

It has the possibility of accessing sites from a very restrictive point of view, which has helped me a lot, as he managed to have a more prosperous and active navigation at the time of having to meet a customer request or even a requirement.

This also saves me a few cents, when I have to be acquiring a new connection or renewing the plan I see myself installed when surfing. This opacifies many services and in particular those that offer to change IP and connect to various servers.

NordVPN review by Paul M.
Paul M.

"Great for surfing on internet."

What do you like best?

I think it is good the part where the service manages to accept any type of payment that is available, something that is not seen in any VPN system and more because neither the means of encryption, which is a modality that is turning in most services that are offered at a general level.

The commissions that they manage to charge are not as much as they are also applied in other media, something that also seems reasonable and very good to use, in order to avoid those commissions of sums that can serve you for other media or services that we usually pay.

What do you dislike?

It's unfair that I don't have the first pages of manuals and guides, that instruction which indicates how to disable the IPv6 system, which is why it's a medium which I use constantly and to be able to find it you have to investigate towards a certain point in this page.

I also don't think it's reasonable the justification with which the privacy policies are located, because to be a service as complete as this one, they should have at least one session where you can agree with it and that its scheme is something strict and if you do something that is not due, they could even block your account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's multilevel encryption is perfect. I use it everyday without problems.

It helps me a lot to be able to do some kind of exchange when dealing with P2P servers, of course considering that in the country that we are going to apply the connection is legal this way. When they told me this and I started using it, I thought it was pretty good.

So it would be good for any user who wanted to use some VPN to get to share their files and even make the Torrents something more viable to run. It is not for less to say that the wreck in which the plans are distributed is something reasonable and efficient to pay.

NordVPN review by Gerald W.
Gerald W.

"Perfect features to make you feel protected."

What do you like best?

Particularly I have a peculiar taste in the Kill Switch tool, which aims to protect the privacy with which we usually connect to the multiple servers I manage to use. The action that has to be able to instantly block the malfunction of the connections, makes it be considered in a much better sense.

The most conformable thing is that everything will be activated automatically and it is not one that has to be working some key or process that requires time, which I find a nice enough feature to use a VPN, something that I did not find with others.

What do you dislike?

I do not think at all that the service does not have a means by which I can communicate via a telephone line, which would make the conversation more fluid and possibly would have more alternative when choosing a procedure to run through the system.

I probably have problems in specifying programs and connections, which lead to longer waiting times in order to justify the time with which one should be ruined; but for everything else he considers that this is super good and more because I pay good prices for what I take.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once I started using it I cannot imagine one day on internet without it.

It is viable the probability with which I manage to connect to the server, reason to which I can enter by means of any operating system of the following ones, Windows and Mac Os; this makes that it is more justified the hour to connect and seems to me of enough help that does not demand much to install itself.

And the complement that I described above makes of much better scheme the probability of working in direct form to all the servers. That's why the site I visit tend to have a fairly good reputation, for the ease with which it manages to unwrap the tools

NordVPN review by Jacob W.
Jacob W.

"stability and control"

What do you like best?

Considerably I appreciate very much the performance that I can obtain with NordVPN, since they speed me up in good scheme all the servers that I have to mount in a constant way and without any problem to fail by connection. It's something I've liked during the time I've been using it.

It's not the best at all, but if they continue with the formality in which they work I wouldn't be completely surprised, because in each version edition they implement improvements that are considerable and that make the service much better and make extreme differences to other VPN systems.

What do you dislike?

Not at all is one of the fastest VPN service, so I sometimes hesitate to use it, although I do not complain much when it comes to connecting to 6 servers simultaneously, but the slowdown it has is very frustrating.

More is about when they make an edition; because it can reasonably improve the implements that are used in it, but it doesn't seem to me that it is more stuck than it is, this according to my opinion that I must be implementing every time these connections for facts of requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

VPN like this isn't there.

For a long time I was looking for a VPN system that would work efficiently on my mobile devices, with it I found this one, which I have been using for some time now and has really been helping me and more because I can break down through the application a map where masks the entire map and I can see more easily where I can connect to so are to select a country. It is important that they have an optimal knowledge in the application, because at the moment it is usually difficult interactions with which are frustrated different servers, but everything is transient, so I recommend them with total amplitude.

NordVPN review by Max B.
Max B.

"Hundreds of IP"

What do you like best?

The support offered by the NordVPN service, has managed to satisfy the need to be able to undertake in the world of connections and more to be able to opt for guides that make the handling and the doubt that is not a problem but something fleeting.

These same I have been able to detail in multiple occasions and more because I always have to climb any situation or problem that particularly frustrates me in terms of work, but thanks to it I have been able to take a taste quite qualified and makes me work fully in response to the need.

What do you dislike?

In spite of having a varied amount of servers, I do not find an optimal explanation of why they do not have the option to specify some province or exact place, which has been stipulated to connect, but a varied one.

This is something that really makes me mad and even more so because I can't live in a place where I'm obligatorily asked to stay in that place in order to obtain that information I'm looking for or even a document that is only done after an IP. Bearing this in mind, I can't pass up the number of servers that the platform has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is the best paid VPN I've ever tested, its dozens of IP and security is wonderful.

Through NordVPN we have been able to denote a fairly efficient server as we had to implement one or more connections at the same time and has been able to use it 24 hours a day without any problem, something that still fascinates me and that is why we are using it. I hope that I will continue doing this work for a long time, so I do not get tired of using it, I will change it exclusively if another one solves all the problems that I have during my requirements or problems requested by an important provider regarding my communications. But at the moment we feel satisfied and we recommend it to any user.

NordVPN review by Ted B.
Ted B.

"Your encryption technology is amazing."

What do you like best?

As for the search for full security as soon as some stable VPN provider we have this one, which has a wide security and knowledge of the area, which makes it truly particular use and that we can invest the money in something stable.

Since the price is something fair for all the services that will place at your disposal without any limit, of course taking into account the monthly payments with which you purchased the service, otherwise you will not have the broad security and risk of other services that do not have so many positive criticisms as this one.

What do you dislike?

The service does not seem to have total integrity in terms of data protection, since it is usually involved with CloudVPN Inc. Something that seems to me quite unusual and something that could become independent and thus make the service something more optimal when indexing some address.

It lacks some systems that could have some links referring to addresses that really lack that makes it, so it would not be surprising to implement it soon, if they take time to make several updates in a month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

seguridad sorprendente

In my particular it has helped me by the maximum offered by the multiple servers that are constantly involved when it comes to transacting a business or change of address safely and immediately, I have also been able to streamline with much aspect the elements that are a luxury for the web.

Not only that, but also the servers themselves usually have a complete optimization that makes it a complete transaction quite light and that when it comes to operate does not affect at all, as it raises awareness of each complement that requires some change or additional requirement.

NordVPN review by David C.
David C.

"Just no words."

What do you like best?

- It increases the speed of servers, designed so that online players do not suffer from annoying lag.

- It has an average download speed of 68.12 Mbps and an average upload speed of 43.26 Mbps.

- Its latency is 2 ms combined with a high bandwidth offering the best experience in Streaming.

- It allows you to choose between a UK server or a US server, which are specifically optimized for ultra fast TV.

What do you dislike?

Now, knowing what NordVPN can do for us, it also has certain things that can be improved, as they are:

- The number of available IP addresses is quite limited and specific cities cannot be selected.

- According to the service there are different protocols which must be managed manually, and, some others outside the application such as PPTP, L2TP/IPsec or SSTP being difficult for those users who use the program for the first time.

- You have the use of online tools when selecting servers to connect to specific cities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With all the server over the whole world available for you. What are you waiting for to try it?

This program has an almost stratospheric speed type in all its servers and its different locations. Few VPNs have that level, so this is a feature that helps me a lot in my work.

No matter where we are we can watch streaming videos where you will not be victim of slowing problems, besides that you will also be able to watch videos in high definition. When it comes to downloading all kinds of data, NordVPN has the ability to download several files simultaneously. Due to its low latency, it is also perfect for playing online which will improve your performance making NordVPN a fantastic choice.

NordVPN review by Claudia S.
Claudia S.

"No problems! Works excelent."

What do you like best?

- It offers us high speeds at all of your server locations.

- It has very good functionality in popular pages or applications.

- It has incredible attributes for security and privacy protection.

What do you dislike?

- The mobile application was very simplified. Although it performs very well.

- The alternative common protocols can only be accessible outside the applications, which indicates that some protocols must be installed manually.

- Their servers sometimes exceed their capacity, so the speed slows down and it is difficult to connect to them at times when traffic increases a lot.

- Your trial period is very short, we hope it will soon be a little longer.

NordVPN is undoubtedly a program that can protect our privacy and improve our security when surfing the Internet. This company can advise you. Check their website and in the FAQ section you can place your question. But if you want a quicker answer, you should go to their live chat. Usually the company takes no more than 48 hours to answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing more pleasant that feeling safe, and with nordvpn you'll feel that way.

NordVPN is undoubtedly a company that takes security very seriously. In my benefit I can say that its encryption is almost impossible, has a military level is possessing an SSL of 2048 bits. Its security protocols are compatible without any difficulty with all common protocols.

In using the product I highly recommend OpenVPN (a connectivity tool based on free software), but it can also be used with PPTP and L2TP/ IPSec.

The best thing is that this company has a great policy of not keeping any log files (so you can sleep at night). In addition to all these security options has extensions such as secret notes, private chat and a free web proxy.

It can also be installed as an extension in browsers such as Google Chrome. Thanks to all these features I can browse the internet quietly.

NordVPN review by Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.

"All you need !"

What do you like best?

- More than 6 devices can be connected and use this product at the same time.

- It allows you to access different forms of payment for the monthly cancellation of this product.

- It is compatible with a wide variety of devices and operating systems so it is easy to use.

- Allows the use of the P2P network.

- It is compatible with all security protocols on the network, being perfect for hiding your information.

- It possesses a network in 27 countries thus having 80 different locations, perfect for hiding your IP address effectively.

- It allows you to keep your account information hidden.

What do you dislike?

- The speed varies a little depending on the schedule and the server where you are.

- Some security protocols need manual configuration.

- For the mobile application you cannot connect to different servers.

- may give you some performance problems.

- It has a short trial period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't had any problems while using NordVPN, I recommend it 100% for those who need to surf the internet more safely.

Despite being a new product launched on the market has given me great support, and not only this, it has also become very popular. This program has allowed me to access the net, without violating personal information, including your IP address and search data. They remain anonymous.

Having a dual data network, it also ensures that there will be no record left when you want to surf the net. On the other hand it has an option called Kill Switch that is an alert for possible VPN failures.

NordVPN review by Brian D.
Brian D.

"A lot of IPs and servers."

What do you like best?

- Possibility of creating secret notes.

- It contains an encrypted chat as well as proxy extensions downloadable from the web.

- More than six devices can connect and use this product simultaneously.

- It is capable of being compatible with several operating systems and devices.

- It allows P2P (if you don't know what it is; I'll tell you: It's a network of computers that work without establishing or having clients or servers, that is, they connect to each other and perform the same actions but no fixed server is created).

- It offers a military level encryption with a SCL of 2.048 bits that is compatible with all security protocols.

- Accepts different forms of payment, either by credit cards or virtual purses.

What do you dislike?

- Short free trial period.

- Speed varies depending on server.

- Difficulty to enter some social pages.

- The method of payment is made daily, otherwise you will be charged the next charge when the subscription expires.

For the clients it offers a great attention to the public where, by means of its web page, each one of your questions will be answered. You can place your comment in the FAQ section of their official website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need security and anonymity this software is for you.

This great VPN has helped me in a very nice way, as it is a virtual private network which consists of internet encryption to take care of your data. NordVPN is that, a great product that gives us a great choice when it comes to internet security and anonymity is concerned. It has a network of 80 server locations in 27 countries. That's enough. It has double data encryption, which ensures that no records will be kept in any way. It also supports Tor.

NordVPN review by Alfred C. B.
Alfred C. B.

"The fastest and safest"

What do you like best?

Nordvpn, it is the best vpn, that I have used, the navigation from most of its servers, it is very fast, it does not seem that you will be using a vpn software, you navigate as if you will be connected, directly to the network, without the intervention of a third party, has a good number of servers, in different countries, and many additional locations in each of them.

What do you dislike?

On some occasions, I have tried some of their servers, and they are not online, others do not offer the best navigation, and they produce drops in navigation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When the servers are not available or are very busy, they should disappear from the connection list, to avoid wasting time trying to connect to a server that does not work, or you cannot easily navigate in it.

802/5000

I can be protected against all types of attacks on the network, who want to access my information, with different cyber attacks, with nordvpn, I have optimal protection, for any type of threats that are found on the network, and I feel much safer , when I browse the internet, with quality vpn protection, when I forget to use nordvpn to navigate, I feel that I am vulnerable, and that my personal information may be used or may affect me in some way, cyber attacks are always a risk that runs when surfing the internet, since many times we enter websites that we do not want, by clicking on some advertising that we do not want or something similar, with nordvpn, I can access any of these sites, without fearing that they may affect me in some way.

NordVPN review by Agusto C.
Agusto C.

"efficiency and speed, what everyone is looking for."

What do you like best?

I like that it is such an efficient software and that it is purchased for a modest subscription. Actually, for the service you offer, I think your subscription is quite cheap.

I also like that you don't have problems working on any device whatever its operating system and also that it can be used simultaneously on several computers without affecting its performance.

Another aspect I liked is that it frees the PC from the risk of being infected by a virus. I think it is excellent that they have incorporated this protection function so that the user can visit any page without risking that when leaving the page your computer has been affected.

The number of servers you have at your disposal is incredible. Until now, I had never known a VPN that had so many servers to choose from.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about NordVPN is that it doesn't have a free version. Although it's very economical, there are people with scarce resources who can't pay for the subscription.

I also don't like the fact that you can't see in which city the server from which I'm connecting is located. Until now, the information is only limited to the country.

I have also noticed that there are no servers on the African continent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've tested many VPNs but this is the best one.

It has helped me navigate more safely. I have freed myself from the thousands of advertisements that appear every now and then after visiting a website and has made my Internet connection much faster because its algorithm can recognize which is the server with the best option at the time and shows it in the suggestions.

NordVPN review by Carlton a.
Carlton a.

"I can see blocked pages that I couldn't before."

What do you like best?

First of all, what I like most about this software is that it is very easy to install. With a few simple steps you have the VPN running without major complication. The application you need to download is on the official website of the software and the installation process is done in a few minutes.

I also like that it offers global protection. Not only does it protect the content by creating a powerful encryption tunnel, but it also protects the computer from the entry of any malicious content. You can access any page without the risk of being spied on and without the risk of the PC being infected with a virus.

Its price seems very affordable to me. It is difficult to find a program of this level without spending a fortune on the subscription. NordVPN has a fee that almost any user can afford without any problem.

What do you dislike?

What I didn't like about the software is that it's not clear which server I connect from. That is to say, if it shows the country, but I would like it to show the most complete and precise information of the server in question.

I also do not like that at certain times there is much demand for users connected and have to change server because the Internet becomes a bit slow. I would like the change of server to be done automatically when it detects the slowdown.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance and you'll like it.

It's helped me keep my data safer. This VPN is really reliable and now I can access any website without fear.

It has also helped me get rid of the annoying advertising content that appears every time I close a page. Since I have NordVPN this is no longer happening to me.

NordVPN review by Gordon M.
Gordon M.

"NordVPN does what it promises!"

What do you like best?

I am very surprised that NordVPN takes security so seriously. It is true that the primary function of every VPN is to encrypt data to prevent a third party from spying on it but NordVPN really offers protection at another level. In fact your system reaches a military security level and if that's not enough, if you want, the double encryption function is activated and the data is doubly secure.

I also like the fact that it has a function to block any suspicious content that could damage the computer. This is great because it is part of security to be able to browse any page without thinking that in the end the PC will be full of viruses.

Another thing I like is that it can be used simultaneously on several devices. I understand that it is used up to 6. I used it on 4, with different operating systems and I have no complaints, everything flows in an excellent way.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about this software is that on some servers the speed of the internet can be affected. Luckily there are more than 5000 and it is solved by changing server but this makes me interrupt for a few minutes browsing.

I also do not like that it does not have the precise information of the server to which our computer is connected. For now only shows the country. I hope they improve this aspect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the price is worth it!

The truth is, I'm sailing with a lot more confidence now. NordVPN has given me the freedom to access any page, even those that are blocked for the area I live in and best of all there is no risk of my PC being infected with malware.

NordVPN review by Sean C.
Sean C.

"your encryption service is special"

What do you like best?

Of this software I like that it has more than 5000 servers to choose from which to connect. This seems to me a great advantage because when the internet with a particular server becomes slow, I just have to change it and ready. My internet connection is the same again.

I also like very much that it works perfectly in any type of operating system. Be it Linux, macOS, Windows, etc. The software works very well without the need to install additional applications.

I think it's very affordable. I have investigated a bit about several programs that are more expensive than NordVPN. Besides, they don't offer half of the service that this one offers. I hope they keep this price range.

Of course I also liked very much that protection is taken very seriously. The data is encrypted with the latest technologies and there is even the function of making a double tunnel. So there is no way that the information that is sent can be spied on by anyone.

What do you dislike?

What I didn't like about NordVPN is that you can't see the city where the server from which you connect is located. I would like them to improve that aspect.

I also don't like that they don't have a free version. Many people want to try the product before they pay for it. So it would be good if it could be used for free sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is the cheapest and best vpn on the market.

Since I installed NordVPN on my computer I have not needed to use the antivirus to clean my PC as this VPN blocks malicious content. So it has helped me to feel more secure when visiting certain pages that may end up infecting my computer.

NordVPN review by Ashton M.
Ashton M.

"good, nice and cheap"

What do you like best?

In short, NordVPN is currently the most secure software for privacy in navigation. This has a double encryption, which makes the tracking of IP and data supplied is completely secure.

Another feature that caught my attention was its CyberSec function. Not all VPNs can protect your computer from malicious content, however, NordVPN has incorporated this function that blocks any entry of viruses from suspicious websites.

Another aspect that pleasantly surprised me about NordVPN is that it is very easy to install. Previously, I have tried several VPNs and it has been one difficulty after another to install them. NordVPN installs in just 5 steps. All you need is an application which you can download quickly from your website.

What do you dislike?

From NordVPN what I think can play against it is that it is not free and its cost, although for a software of this level is very economical, for some people of low resources may not be accessible.

On the other hand, the speed of the internet can be affected when connecting to some servers. But it is solved by selecting another server.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best program on the market at what it does, try it.

NordVPN has also helped me as it can be used on 6 devices at once. I set out to test it in several to verify it and effectively its action is simultaneous. Besides, it works with any operating system because I tested it on Linux, Windows and Android and it worked perfect. I also understand that it works wonders in iOS and macOS.

NordVPN review by Brad G.
Brad G.

"I improve it in security and anonymity."

What do you like best?

Initially, I hadn't come across a VPN that could offer such an advanced data encryption system. NordVPN provides double encryption and this is a feature worth highlighting.

It has a very interesting feature called CyberSec that can quickly block any site with suspicious content. This is a great feature because you can browse without putting your computer at risk.

Your number of servers is constantly increasing. When I heard about NordVPN, the number of servers was 4233, this has increased to 5190 in just a few days.

What do you dislike?

The negative aspects of NordVPN are very few. What might appear in this aspect is that it is not free. However, it is entirely understandable that a software with functions as optimal and advanced as this one, must have a cost. Fortunately, its price is very accessible to any user who wants it.

For the rest, the fact that the server or the city to which we have connected cannot be visualized with exactitude can also be a weakness. When I connected I could only see the country. However, this is an aspect that has no impact on the efficiency of NordVPN.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i love it, is super fast and lite

Another aspect that I liked and helped a lot is that it is available for Android, Linux, iOS, macOS and Windows. So any user can download the VPN to their device and use it, as I did on my work computer and other devices. Actually, there are many positive aspects of NordVPN.

NordVPN review by Bob J.
Bob J.

"best security choice"

What do you like best?

NordVPN and its excellent military encryption system. Until now there are very few VPNs that can make the content be encrypted twice. This is perhaps the most attractive feature of this software.

On the other hand, it has a system that blocks any type of malicious content that may affect the device. Thus, the user can navigate with peace of mind. I did several tests on suspicious websites and was able to verify the effectiveness of this blocking.

Their number of servers is impressive and covers up to 62 countries. It also has a map so you can select the server you want to use and the country. You can select the server that has fewer users connected and make your Internet speed much faster.

Another plus point is that it can be used simultaneously as it can connect up to 6 devices at a time.

What do you dislike?

There are many more positive things I can say about NordVPN, however, this is the main thing. The only regrettable thing is that it does not have a free trial period, however, it can be purchased at a low cost, and even has a special purchase offer for 3 years.

As a conclusion, I can tell you that this software is worth acquiring and testing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

safety and speed for a small value.

With its simplicity when configuring the program because when I installed it, the process was quite simple. I just went to your official website, made the configuration, downloaded the application, logged in and logged in. That was the whole process that took about 5 minutes.

NordVPN review by Jake A.
Jake A.

"this is security"

What do you like best?

Your security: Currently, it is one of the few VPNs with military encryption technology. When using it we can be 100% sure that it is impossible for our IP address to be tracked.

Compatibility: If you have Linux, Windows, iOS, macOS and Android you can use this software because it is compatible with all these operating systems.

It does not store registry: Those who manage NordVPN are governed by a strict policy of no registry. This means that no data is stored in any way. There is no information monitoring.

What do you dislike?

For some users it is a disadvantage that NordVPN does not have a free trial period. However, its cost is very economical and the quality of the service is guaranteed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

enjoy this amazing program

To be honest this great program has helped me quite a lot in both knowledge and navigation and some of these ways are:

CyberSec System: Thanks to the incorporation of this system, the equipment on which NordVPN is installed is protected against any type of malicious software.

Multiplicity of servers: This is one of the VPNs with the highest number of servers. So far it has 5190 servers corresponding to 62 countries.

Internet Speed: It is known that some VPNs when installed cause the Internet speed to slow down. NordVPN hardly affects my speed.

There is no denying that NordVPN has stood out a lot in recent months. Therefore, I decided to observe the operation of this software in detail. After installing and testing this VPN in several ways, I can assure you that for now, it is the most efficient of all similar programs.

Learning about NordVPN?

* We monitor all NordVPN reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.