MavSocial Reviews & Product Details

MavSocial Overview

What is MavSocial?

MavSocial is a simple and affordable social media management and advertising platform used by thousands of marketers, businesses, and agencies to streamline their social media activities. The platform enables marketers to curate and store content, schedule and automate posts, engage with audiences, listen to industry trends, monitor analytics, build reports and collaborate with team members. MavSocial currently supports Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Google My Business and WeChat Features include: - Content Management: Upload, store and manage all forms of content with AI-powered tagging. - UGC Curation: Curate and obtain permissions for user-generated content. - License Content: Access millions of free stock images. - Campaign Planner: Create and track social media campaigns across multiple networks and see an overview with the calendar view. - Engage: Respond to comments and messages across all social networks. Manage reviews for Google My Business and Facebook - Listen: Monitor keywords, analyze trends and engage with specific topics. - Reporting: Analyze performance by content, post, network, campaign, team, and ads. - Advertising: Facebook and Twitter ad objectives both supported. - Teams & Brands: Organize workflows, assign tasks and set permissions for all social media activities by brands, teams, and users.

MavSocial Details
Website
Languages Supported
English, Japanese
Product Description

MavSocial makes visual content marketing easier by centrally storing, managing & publishing images & videos to 6 social networks + visual analytics.

How do you position yourself against your competitors?

We focus heavily on visual content (images & videos etc) ; hosting, managing, accessing, editing, publishing and analyzing it. No other platform has the visual content functionality that MavSocial has


Seller Details
Seller
Maventus Group
Company Website
Year Founded
2012
HQ Location
San Francisco, CA
Twitter
@mavsocial
23,897 Twitter followers
LinkedIn® Page
www.linkedin.com
33 employees on LinkedIn®
Show More

MavSocial Screenshots

MavSocial Reviews

Write a Review
Filter reviews
LinkedIn®
Connections
Popular Mentions
Showing 43 MavSocial reviews
Popular Mentions
Showing 43 reviews
Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
Sort by
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
For Category
All Industries
Region
Already have MavSocial?
Write a Review
UM
Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Review source: Organic
What do you like best?

First love the one on one customer service! No other platform offers that! Second I love that you can post to google business pages. And the reporting is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing! I am really happy with everything! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend Mav Social Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Mav is a time saver! Also very user friendly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Gerente de Distribucion
Mid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Review source: Invitation from G2
What do you like best?

Lo mejor de Mavsocial es que se ha convertido en mi herramienta de estrategia de Marketing, me permite publicar contenido en mis principales redes sociales como Twitter, Facebook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

MavSocial cumple con todo lo que promete, pero a veces, tienden a generar errores. Algo de esto se debe a que las plataformas de redes sociales cambian su API con mucha frecuencia; pero se que es algo que puede mejorar Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mavsocial es una herramienta fantástica para organizar y programar un calendario de redes sociales, internamente o para agencias que ejecutan campañas de clientes de manera automática y te ayuda a ahorrar tiempo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Mavsocial es una herramienta que me permite realizar campañas especiales en repetición de contenido, tambien me facilita el seguimiento y monitoreo de conversaciones sociales, notificaciones y mensajes. Es una herramienta que me ahorra mucho tiempo y ademas me mantiene al tanto de la las tendencias, me ayuda a crear informes y lo mejor de todo es que puedo crear contenido y almacenar en la nube de manera segura Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Asistente de ventas internas
Mid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Review source: Invitation from G2
What do you like best?

Lo mejor de esta herramienta es poder tener actualizado todo mi contenido de Marketing de manera automático y en un instante en todas mis redes sociales, lo mejor que he encontrado para dar a conocer nuestros productos y servicios de manera rápida ahorrando mucho tiempo y dinero ya no tengo que pagar servicio de marketing costosos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Mavsocial es una software completo por lo que no ha presentado problemas, nos ayuda a ahorrar mucho tiempo con su característica de re-publicación automática por lo que es genial para nosotros es una ventaja de captación de clientes potenciales y mantener a nuestros cartera de clientes actualizados de nuestros productos de manera activa. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MavSocial te ahorra mucho tiempo y dinero en Marketing te ayuda a mantener a todos tus clientes alerta de lo nuevo que ofreces y lo mejor de todo aumentar tus usuarios en redes y captar posibles clientes de manera efectiva. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Mavsocial es un software que nos facilita la difusión de nuestros productos y marca, Con ella puedo buscar imágenes directamente desde MavSocial nos ofrece imágenes gratuitas y pagas por lo que es genial, nuestras estrategia de Marketing de nuestros productos de ventas se basa en Mavsocial, es genial como con esta herramienta hemos podido automatizar todas nuestras campañas por meses dando los mejores resultados. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Executive
Banking
Mid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Review source: Invitation from G2
What do you like best?

It is an excellent social media management tool, it allows me to schedule publications and reschedule them to be republished Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

MavSocial is a social media management tool, with a very friendly and versatile interface I have never had any problems with this tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Managing social networks is sometimes an arduous task and with MavSocial you save time, you have everything in a single software analysis, results, content cementation, information monitoring and guidance of your clients in a safe and efficient way, with this tools my social networks always are well positioned and active Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

MavSocial is a social media management tool, for me it is an excellent Software that has a friendly but powerful interface that allows me to manage all my personal and business accounts, helps me establish team roles, assign tasks and manage approvals in multiple accounts, when I think about boosting my services I always think about MavSocial because it integrates with all my social networks and also has a very efficient contact and content management service, it also helps me to guide the clients of the services with excellent results and The most important of all is its automatic service that allows me to republish information and keep my clients active always Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Advertisement Manager
Mid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review source: Invitation from G2
What do you like best?

It has a very intuitive design, you can easily navigate between the different menu options and access the configuration options of campaigns and elements.

Within the application there is a campaign planner that helps a lot to be able to design and structure the campaign in the way you want. It also serves to automate and integrate data within the templates and send them later.

You can create reports and export them to other formats, such as PDF files. This also means that you can review the data once the campaigns are finished, to check how they have gone and the results that have been obtained. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application from my point of view must be improved, since it does not have the facilities of the web version and some of the features such as uploading images within the system are not completely fluid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integrating all your social activity in one place is a good way to automate to some extent the use of social networks through a single system. The presence of your company in social networks can be more active if you use MavSocial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Control the social activity of our company and our products from the same place. We are in a moment where social networks are really important when it comes to selling a product or presenting it to the public. Within MavSocial we have been able to enter the different social networks that use them and manage them at the same time from a single place.

Campaign planning has also improved, since with the elements provided by MavSocial we have been able to increase our conversion rate in the sale of our products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Response from Chris Hodgeman of MavSocial

Clint, thanks for your review and appreciate your comments about our mobile app. We are currently working hard on improving it and hope to have new functionality such as post scheduling available in the next couple of months

ESL Teacher
E-Learning
Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review source: Invitation from G2
What do you like best?

My favorite part of MavSocial was the layout. The second best was the ability to set up recurring campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

MavSocial offers a LOT... but not necessarily what I'm looking for. The idea of a campaign was great, but I had to either let it run forever or set an end date. This was tough. Also, although it's great to have the cloud library attached to my account, it was horrific to organize. I regularly work with hundreds or thousands of images. Incredibly time-consuming to add metadata to each individual file. They also had to be moved to directories individually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely outstanding support. In every case except one, they resolved any issue I had within 36 hours. In the single remaining problem, they didn't let go until it was (finally) fixed. Very impressive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

For the time frame I used it, MavSocial was a super resource for managing campaigns for multiple clients each with multiple social channels. The taime came where I needed a couple of features that MavSocial didn't provide. Although I was not a fan of some parts of the system (such as graphic management), I wouldn't have considered leaving if it had the specific features I needed for managing campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Response from Chris Hodgeman of MavSocial

HI Sandra

Thanks for your feedback - most appreciated

We are working on improving how to organize the digital library, but one thing might have missed is that we have image recognition to give suggested metadata on images

Re campaigns - we would love to understand why the campaigns feature of MavSocial doesn't work for you so that we can pass this feedback to our product development manager. We are always looking to make improvements to MavSocial.

Owner
Marketing and Advertising
Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Review source: Organic
What do you like best?

This is a great platform. I run an agency and MavSocial let's me host all my clients in a smart way, for a great price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very little. I would say the calendar and message inbox could be a little easier to find accounts when you have many. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Managing client social media accounts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Marketing and Account Management
Marketing and Advertising
Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review source: Organic
What do you like best?

MavSocial offers a wide variety of features that you don't get with other services at a lower price point. I love the campaign planner and calendar. The ability to move post around by dragging on the calendar is very helpful. Reporting features are robust and the ease of exporting client ready PDFs and Excel reports makes metric reporting to clients a breeze. I don't use it with my current clients but the ability to create evergreen posts is also a nice feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting features are great but I have had issues with the reports being up to date. Every time I have had an issue their customer service is very pleasant and quick to respond and fix the problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MavSocial is coming out with new features all the time. I'm excited to see what is next! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Post planning and professional reporting PDF at a click of a button. The best part of MavSocial is that I don't have to work with it every day. It allows me to plan my posts, upload, preview, and walk away until I need a report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Digital Transformation Manager
Mid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review source: Organic
What do you like best?

Our business has multiple brands and MavSocial have allowed us to manage all their social activity from one place. The platform is easy to use and although we have had many questions, they have always been taken care of very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are moving into using more UGC on our instagram feeds an once you have received permission to repost through the platform it is very time consuming to search for the original post you wanted to repost, we have suggested to the MavSocial team that a search by profile name would make this process easier and they have added this to their 'to do' list. It is great to work with a company that listens to the needs of their customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

With the amount of brands that our team manages, posting to individual networks is very time consuming. With MavSocial we can schedule our posts for each of the brands on multiple networks as well as being able to utilise their platform to obtain the correct permissions to reuse UGC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Owner
Management Consulting
Enterprise(> 1000 emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review source: Organic
What do you like best?

MAVSOCIAL is a platform that continues to expand and be enhanced by a team of very forward thinking developers and company owners and we benefit from that daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have a few needs related to reporting that our day to day Social Media team is working through with the MAVSOCIAL team. I cannot call it a dislike because they have been very responsive to our requests during our evaluation and our launch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

MAVSOCIAL has a single site platform that encompasses all the aspects of social media program management together which is a huge advantage to not need multiple tools and platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Honorary Researcher
Higher Education
Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review source: Organic
What do you like best?

Everything. For months I had been wondering how our group could have a stronger, more consistent presence on different social media platforms. Mavsocial was the answer, at an affordable price.The platform is easy to use and the customer support is good too. When i started with MavSocial i had many questions, all of which were answered promptly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Instagram bulk post upload is not yet online, but the Co-founder of MavSocial told me that after my request, its now on their 'to do' list. As a small company, they are listening to our needs, which is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We are using the cheapest pricing option from mavSocial and its features are quite impressive for the price. As we are a startup, price is a major concern when choosing a product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

My organisation finds and connects with customers purely through social media. Before MavSocial, we had to post everything three times, once to FB, once to twitter and once to Instagram. As i spend a lot of time in the field, being able to schedule posts in advance across multiple platforms, without having to access each platform individually, is a huge relief. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Response from Chris Hodgeman of MavSocial

Thanks Barbara for the review FYI we have just released Instagram bulk upload as promised!

Content Director
Marketing and Advertising
Mid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review source: Organic
What do you like best?

I have a team managing multiple social media accounts and we needed a way to be able to schedule posts and evaluate performance, plus reduce the amount of internal emails sent discussing single accounts. MavSocial has been a great solution! We can categorise by team, upload all of our digital assets into one place for all to access without having to log in to a drop box or send large email, keep RSS feeds in one place to reduce time spent searching the web, easily track each others campaigns and loads more. I've been really impressed with the amount of time MavSocial has saved me and my team - we are now able to perform more efficiently and improve productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there's not a huge amount I dislike. Anything that I have struggled with has been dealt with by their support team leaving me with little to discuss here! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a go. You can get a free trial and it's so easy to use - you won't spend your entire trial trying to work out what to do and you'll actually be able to try it out properly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Some of our more complex campaigns require team members to work together who are not necessarily in the same location - with the approvals process and MavChat we are able to do this much easier right from inside the platform. The repeater campaigns are saving us huge amounts of time that we used to spend repeating campaign posts manually. Our productivity is much higher than before which has allowed us to review some of our processes and take on more clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Co Founder, CEO
Marketing and Advertising
Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review source: Invitation from G2
What do you like best?

Social media campaign planning and scheduling capabilities. Also pretty easy to manage account messaging monitoring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lackluster interface- very basic, almost cumbersome in certain regards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give the boring, dated interface a chance... I was pleasantly surprised when I did. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Social media management and monitoring on the agency level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Owner and Founder
Marketing and Advertising
Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review source: Organic
What do you like best?

I love the convenience of being able to organize and store all my images and videos all in one place. This makes for creating and organizing posts MUCH easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only suggestion to improve MavSocial would be the ability to link with Google Drive to easily upload photos, images, etc as this is where we currently store all our content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I’ve only been using MavSocial for a few months, but I immediately fell in love with it. I highly recommend MavSocial to any business owner and blogger who is looking for a time-saving solution to managing social media! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Graphic Designer
Computer Software
Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review source: Organic
What do you like best?

I like MavSocial's branding/the look of their platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some features are still a work in progress Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In addition to using their platform, take advantage of the content that MavSocial offers on their social media and blog — it's good stuff! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Being able to easily view and analyze reports on my social media performance so that I can figure out where and how to improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Co-Owner, Contributing Editor
Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review source: Organic
What do you like best?

I love that I can pre-schedule posts that contain images to my social media accounts. I love that I can retrieve stats/reports on social media accounts I've linked to MavSocial but I'm not even using MavSocial to post to. I love that I can link Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, AND LinkedIn to this ONE platform. And all this under the freemium model! Where else? I ask you! I love the significant, new improvements: a fresh new look to the interface and a more robust, stable platform. I also love the customer service. This platform is all in one and keeps your social media campaigns uber organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I don't have anything I dislike about MavSocial. That may because my use is narrow (I'm currently only scheduling posts to Twitter and using some reports) and not very demanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a chance. It's free. You have nothing to lose and you will learn a ton; about the product, of course, but also about what works and doesn't work for you in terms of the social media outreach you want to do and what it gains you. MavSocial makes it so easy, not to mention risk-free, to experiment with posting. It is an organizer's dream. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

My wife started a food blog in August 2015. She posts recipes faithfully three times a week, which involves planning, cooking, photographing, photo editing, writing, and website administration using WordPress. We consider her photos to be one of the blog's best assets, but neither of us has the time to be tweeting or otherwise posting social media content all day every day. As it is, Elaine is personally active on FB and IG in addition to everything else she juggles single-handedly. MavSocial allows me to schedule, in advance and on weekends when I have free time, a week's worth of Twitter posts to feature my wife's great photos (excellent standalone Twitter content) with a link back to the blog for driving traffic. Since we have no revenue stream at this early stage, MavSocial's free platform allows us to execute on a limited social media strategy that promotes the blog, engages our followers, and generates social capital for us. We feel confident that MavSocial has made a significant contribution to the increase in our Twitter followers and our growing blog page views. Our social media presence would be far less robust and consistent (i.e., less professional) if we could not use MavSocial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Co Founder
Real Estate
Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review source: Invitation from G2
What do you like best?

The power of the freemium option that they have kept all this time. The ability to connect multiple facebook personal accounts, pages and groups and schedule a great amount of content blows the competition (Bufferapp, Hootsuite) out of the water. MavSocial team is God sent! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that they don't have a mobile version or mobile app. It's the only thing missing to make this a nuclear weapon in social media marketing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use MavSocial as your superweapon. It's a tool with a nuclear warhead. It will cost you zero pesos/dollars to use and earn you millions if you know how to use it. For our real estate tech startup in the Philippines, MavSocial have worked wonders! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Problem/s being solved? Social media marketing on a budget. Unlike investor-backed startups, we at Lyst.ph are doing everything out of our own pockets, from marketing to development. Having Mavsocial as our power tool in spreading our name across different channels is helping us achieve critical mass. Ever since I used Mavsocial, my team and I haven't spent a single centavo! What's more amazing is because of Mavsocial, Philippine-based brokers, agents and leasing professionals are able to find properties they are looking for and are closing multi-million peso deals! PHP 0.00 Mavsocial investment, PHP 100M in matched transactions. These guys are seriously the next facebook of social media management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
AM
Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review source: Organic
What do you like best?

The programme is easy to use and navigate, the support is fantastic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing the product is very easy to use, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth using Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Social media is much easier to manage and monitor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Founder/CMO
Marketing and Advertising
Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Review source: Organic
What do you like best?

The software is easy to use their campaign planner helps you keep campaigns controlled! Their reporting gives a lot of information to my clients and makes it easy for them to see progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike the software is awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend MavSocial Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Keeping my clients posting up to date! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
IL
Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Review source: Invitation from G2
What do you like best?

Very intuitive, is a great solution for managing and even editing all your visual assets that you'll be using for social media marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Almost nothing! It does have a bit of a learning curve, but anyone familiar with other social media management and basic image editing tools like Canva should be more than capable of figuring it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a digital asset management program and do a lot of social media work as well, this might be your best bet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Managing a high volume of images across various social platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Director, Digital Marketing
Real Estate
Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Review source: Organic
What do you like best?

Took me 30 days before I could write this review (had to check it first, top to bottom). This is by far the best alternative to Bufferapp & Hootsuite. The ability to post on numerous social media accounts and unlimited scheduling makes it my #1 tool for marketing. I've tried paid hootsuite account and bufferapp extensions so I basically can vouch for the effectiveness of MavSocial.

Sarah of the Support Team did an outstanding job helping me get everything sorted out (Had an issue where I was not able to connect to my Facebook profiles).

Overall, I believe MavSocial will breakout and outpace the two big wigs I mentioned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major. It's just sad that MavSocial doesn't have a firefox or chrome extension YET. I do social media marketing 24/7 and having an extension would be a life saver!

Also, if the team would allow us (users/admins) to have the ability to change the thumbnail photo of our link posts, that would be awesome!

Lastly, it does not yet support Pinterest and Instagram. Please dev team, make this happen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it for a month to get the hang of it. Play with it. It's an amazing free product! Powerful enough for me to spend one day working inside it and not work in the remaining days of the month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Real estate marketing is my main function and my work spans from Edmonton Canada to The Philippines. Creating an efficient way to promote property listings is one of the main problems I am solving. As for the benefits, the most outstanding one that I have realised is the effectivity of the automation system. Combined with apps like IFTTT, MavSocial elevates my marketing game to a whole new level! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Senior Digital Media Consultant
Media Production
Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review source: Organic
What do you like best?

Amazing in-depth metrics and analytics. You can see who, what, where, when! And for so many social accounts too. I also love the fact you can store and manage your photo and video digital assets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slightly confusing posting procedure, but you'll get the hang of it. Just takes a bit of patience. Watch the intro vids and you'll be fine. Perhaps they should include an auto-scheduling mode too? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Great social media management platform. This can handle almost all my needs through one interface! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
UH
Enterprise(> 1000 emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Review source: Organic
What do you like best?

- It's super user friendly

- The free version gives me everything I need

- It allows me to organize each of the accounts I manage separately and easily

- There are tons of free photos to use and edit

- The photo editor is great

- I can schedule anything and everything I want whenever I want Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Scheduling for Instagram doesn't exist here (yet) - although they promised me it's on the way :)

- When you are scheduling something and you copy and paste a link, it shows up as just the link - you have to upload a picture separately Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Mav Social has saved me tons of time. I can sit down for a few hours and schedule out the entire month on any or all social media platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Missionary
Religious Institutions
Mid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review source: Organic
What do you like best?

The ease of filling up a calendar with weekly updates is awesome. Links to other social media are accomplished with one easy motion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could simply enter one post after another, without having to go 'back to campaign' Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We needed a social media system that worked. We tried on our own, but this allows us to do it all at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Community and Brand Manager
Internet
Mid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review source: Invitation from G2 on behalf of the seller
What do you like best?

The quite uncommon selection of supported social media networks. I can use it to manage Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Tumblr and Youtube from one dashboard! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think it took me some time to figure all the features out but I've heard the usability update is planned... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's free: there's no risk! Try it and you'll love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It's managing my favorite marketing type: Visuals. It sends visuals and publishes them as visual updates which ensures they get more visibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show More
Show Less
Do you work for MavSocial?

Top Rated MavSocial Alternatives

Hootsuite
4.1 out of 5