MavSocial Reviews & Product Details

What is MavSocial?

MavSocial is a simple and affordable social media management platform used by thousands of marketers, businesses, and agencies to streamline their social media activities. The platform enables marketers to curate and store content, schedule and automate posts, engage with audiences, listen to industry trends, monitor analytics, build reports and collaborate with team members. MavSocial currently supports Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Tumblr and WeChat. Features include: - Content Management: Upload, store and manage all forms of content with AI-powered tagging - UGC Curation: Curate and obtain permissions for user-generated content - License Content: Access millions of free stock images - Campaign Planner: Create and track social media campaigns across multiple networks and see an overview with calendar view - Engage: Respond to comments and messages across all social networks - Listen: Monitor keywords, analyse trends and engage with specific topics - Reporting: Analyze performance by content, post, network or campaign - Advertising: Promote and boost your Facebook posts to your target audience - Teams & Brands: Organize workflows, assign tasks and set permissions for all social media activities by brands, teams, and users.

MavSocial Screenshots

1-25 of 39 total MavSocial reviews

MavSocial Reviews

1-25 of 39 total MavSocial reviews
Advertisement Manager

"Platform for your social campaigns"

What do you like best?

It has a very intuitive design, you can easily navigate between the different menu options and access the configuration options of campaigns and elements.

Within the application there is a campaign planner that helps a lot to be able to design and structure the campaign in the way you want. It also serves to automate and integrate data within the templates and send them later.

You can create reports and export them to other formats, such as PDF files. This also means that you can review the data once the campaigns are finished, to check how they have gone and the results that have been obtained.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application from my point of view must be improved, since it does not have the facilities of the web version and some of the features such as uploading images within the system are not completely fluid.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integrating all your social activity in one place is a good way to automate to some extent the use of social networks through a single system. The presence of your company in social networks can be more active if you use MavSocial.

Control the social activity of our company and our products from the same place. We are in a moment where social networks are really important when it comes to selling a product or presenting it to the public. Within MavSocial we have been able to enter the different social networks that use them and manage them at the same time from a single place.

Campaign planning has also improved, since with the elements provided by MavSocial we have been able to increase our conversion rate in the sale of our products.

Response from Chris Hodgeman of MavSocial

Clint, thanks for your review and appreciate your comments about our mobile app. We are currently working hard on improving it and hope to have new functionality such as post scheduling available in the next couple of months

ESL Teacher
E-Learning

"Has some really nice features"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of MavSocial was the layout. The second best was the ability to set up recurring campaigns.

What do you dislike?

MavSocial offers a LOT... but not necessarily what I'm looking for. The idea of a campaign was great, but I had to either let it run forever or set an end date. This was tough. Also, although it's great to have the cloud library attached to my account, it was horrific to organize. I regularly work with hundreds or thousands of images. Incredibly time-consuming to add metadata to each individual file. They also had to be moved to directories individually.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely outstanding support. In every case except one, they resolved any issue I had within 36 hours. In the single remaining problem, they didn't let go until it was (finally) fixed. Very impressive.

For the time frame I used it, MavSocial was a super resource for managing campaigns for multiple clients each with multiple social channels. The taime came where I needed a couple of features that MavSocial didn't provide. Although I was not a fan of some parts of the system (such as graphic management), I wouldn't have considered leaving if it had the specific features I needed for managing campaigns.

Response from Chris Hodgeman of MavSocial

HI Sandra

Thanks for your feedback - most appreciated

We are working on improving how to organize the digital library, but one thing might have missed is that we have image recognition to give suggested metadata on images

Re campaigns - we would love to understand why the campaigns feature of MavSocial doesn't work for you so that we can pass this feedback to our product development manager. We are always looking to make improvements to MavSocial.

Marketing and Account Management

"Best bang for your buck"

What do you like best?

MavSocial offers a wide variety of features that you don't get with other services at a lower price point. I love the campaign planner and calendar. The ability to move post around by dragging on the calendar is very helpful. Reporting features are robust and the ease of exporting client ready PDFs and Excel reports makes metric reporting to clients a breeze. I don't use it with my current clients but the ability to create evergreen posts is also a nice feature.

What do you dislike?

The reporting features are great but I have had issues with the reports being up to date. Every time I have had an issue their customer service is very pleasant and quick to respond and fix the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MavSocial is coming out with new features all the time. I'm excited to see what is next!

Post planning and professional reporting PDF at a click of a button. The best part of MavSocial is that I don't have to work with it every day. It allows me to plan my posts, upload, preview, and walk away until I need a report.

Digital Transformation Manager

"Great platform and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Our business has multiple brands and MavSocial have allowed us to manage all their social activity from one place. The platform is easy to use and although we have had many questions, they have always been taken care of very quickly.

What do you dislike?

We are moving into using more UGC on our instagram feeds an once you have received permission to repost through the platform it is very time consuming to search for the original post you wanted to repost, we have suggested to the MavSocial team that a search by profile name would make this process easier and they have added this to their 'to do' list. It is great to work with a company that listens to the needs of their customers.

With the amount of brands that our team manages, posting to individual networks is very time consuming. With MavSocial we can schedule our posts for each of the brands on multiple networks as well as being able to utilise their platform to obtain the correct permissions to reuse UGC.

Honorary Researcher
Higher Education

"Getting started with MavSocial is easy!"

What do you like best?

Everything. For months I had been wondering how our group could have a stronger, more consistent presence on different social media platforms. Mavsocial was the answer, at an affordable price.The platform is easy to use and the customer support is good too. When i started with MavSocial i had many questions, all of which were answered promptly.

What do you dislike?

Instagram bulk post upload is not yet online, but the Co-founder of MavSocial told me that after my request, its now on their 'to do' list. As a small company, they are listening to our needs, which is awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We are using the cheapest pricing option from mavSocial and its features are quite impressive for the price. As we are a startup, price is a major concern when choosing a product.

My organisation finds and connects with customers purely through social media. Before MavSocial, we had to post everything three times, once to FB, once to twitter and once to Instagram. As i spend a lot of time in the field, being able to schedule posts in advance across multiple platforms, without having to access each platform individually, is a huge relief.

Response from Chris Hodgeman of MavSocial

Thanks Barbara for the review FYI we have just released Instagram bulk upload as promised!

Content Director

"Th answer to all my problems"

What do you like best?

I have a team managing multiple social media accounts and we needed a way to be able to schedule posts and evaluate performance, plus reduce the amount of internal emails sent discussing single accounts. MavSocial has been a great solution! We can categorise by team, upload all of our digital assets into one place for all to access without having to log in to a drop box or send large email, keep RSS feeds in one place to reduce time spent searching the web, easily track each others campaigns and loads more. I've been really impressed with the amount of time MavSocial has saved me and my team - we are now able to perform more efficiently and improve productivity.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there's not a huge amount I dislike. Anything that I have struggled with has been dealt with by their support team leaving me with little to discuss here!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a go. You can get a free trial and it's so easy to use - you won't spend your entire trial trying to work out what to do and you'll actually be able to try it out properly!

Some of our more complex campaigns require team members to work together who are not necessarily in the same location - with the approvals process and MavChat we are able to do this much easier right from inside the platform. The repeater campaigns are saving us huge amounts of time that we used to spend repeating campaign posts manually. Our productivity is much higher than before which has allowed us to review some of our processes and take on more clients.

Owner
Management Consulting

"Personal service and features beyond our expectations"

What do you like best?

MAVSOCIAL is a platform that continues to expand and be enhanced by a team of very forward thinking developers and company owners and we benefit from that daily.

What do you dislike?

We have a few needs related to reporting that our day to day Social Media team is working through with the MAVSOCIAL team. I cannot call it a dislike because they have been very responsive to our requests during our evaluation and our launch.

MAVSOCIAL has a single site platform that encompasses all the aspects of social media program management together which is a huge advantage to not need multiple tools and platforms

Co-Owner, Contributing Editor

"Super Social Media Organizer"

What do you like best?

I love that I can pre-schedule posts that contain images to my social media accounts. I love that I can retrieve stats/reports on social media accounts I've linked to MavSocial but I'm not even using MavSocial to post to. I love that I can link Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, AND LinkedIn to this ONE platform. And all this under the freemium model! Where else? I ask you! I love the significant, new improvements: a fresh new look to the interface and a more robust, stable platform. I also love the customer service. This platform is all in one and keeps your social media campaigns uber organized.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I don't have anything I dislike about MavSocial. That may because my use is narrow (I'm currently only scheduling posts to Twitter and using some reports) and not very demanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a chance. It's free. You have nothing to lose and you will learn a ton; about the product, of course, but also about what works and doesn't work for you in terms of the social media outreach you want to do and what it gains you. MavSocial makes it so easy, not to mention risk-free, to experiment with posting. It is an organizer's dream.

My wife started a food blog in August 2015. She posts recipes faithfully three times a week, which involves planning, cooking, photographing, photo editing, writing, and website administration using WordPress. We consider her photos to be one of the blog's best assets, but neither of us has the time to be tweeting or otherwise posting social media content all day every day. As it is, Elaine is personally active on FB and IG in addition to everything else she juggles single-handedly. MavSocial allows me to schedule, in advance and on weekends when I have free time, a week's worth of Twitter posts to feature my wife's great photos (excellent standalone Twitter content) with a link back to the blog for driving traffic. Since we have no revenue stream at this early stage, MavSocial's free platform allows us to execute on a limited social media strategy that promotes the blog, engages our followers, and generates social capital for us. We feel confident that MavSocial has made a significant contribution to the increase in our Twitter followers and our growing blog page views. Our social media presence would be far less robust and consistent (i.e., less professional) if we could not use MavSocial.

Co Founder
Real Estate

"MAVSOCIAL UPDATE"

What do you like best?

The power of the freemium option that they have kept all this time. The ability to connect multiple facebook personal accounts, pages and groups and schedule a great amount of content blows the competition (Bufferapp, Hootsuite) out of the water. MavSocial team is God sent!

What do you dislike?

The fact that they don't have a mobile version or mobile app. It's the only thing missing to make this a nuclear weapon in social media marketing!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use MavSocial as your superweapon. It's a tool with a nuclear warhead. It will cost you zero pesos/dollars to use and earn you millions if you know how to use it. For our real estate tech startup in the Philippines, MavSocial have worked wonders!

Problem/s being solved? Social media marketing on a budget. Unlike investor-backed startups, we at Lyst.ph are doing everything out of our own pockets, from marketing to development. Having Mavsocial as our power tool in spreading our name across different channels is helping us achieve critical mass. Ever since I used Mavsocial, my team and I haven't spent a single centavo! What's more amazing is because of Mavsocial, Philippine-based brokers, agents and leasing professionals are able to find properties they are looking for and are closing multi-million peso deals! PHP 0.00 Mavsocial investment, PHP 100M in matched transactions. These guys are seriously the next facebook of social media management.

Owner and Founder

"I love the convenience of storing my visual assets in one place!"

What do you like best?

I love the convenience of being able to organize and store all my images and videos all in one place. This makes for creating and organizing posts MUCH easier.

What do you dislike?

My only suggestion to improve MavSocial would be the ability to link with Google Drive to easily upload photos, images, etc as this is where we currently store all our content.

I’ve only been using MavSocial for a few months, but I immediately fell in love with it. I highly recommend MavSocial to any business owner and blogger who is looking for a time-saving solution to managing social media!

Graphic Designer

"Soon to be the leading social media management platform"

What do you like best?

I like MavSocial's branding/the look of their platform

What do you dislike?

Some features are still a work in progress

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In addition to using their platform, take advantage of the content that MavSocial offers on their social media and blog — it's good stuff!

Being able to easily view and analyze reports on my social media performance so that I can figure out where and how to improve.

Director, Digital Marketing
Real Estate

"Best alternative to Bufferapp and Hootsuite"

What do you like best?

Took me 30 days before I could write this review (had to check it first, top to bottom). This is by far the best alternative to Bufferapp & Hootsuite. The ability to post on numerous social media accounts and unlimited scheduling makes it my #1 tool for marketing. I've tried paid hootsuite account and bufferapp extensions so I basically can vouch for the effectiveness of MavSocial.

Sarah of the Support Team did an outstanding job helping me get everything sorted out (Had an issue where I was not able to connect to my Facebook profiles).

Overall, I believe MavSocial will breakout and outpace the two big wigs I mentioned.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major. It's just sad that MavSocial doesn't have a firefox or chrome extension YET. I do social media marketing 24/7 and having an extension would be a life saver!

Also, if the team would allow us (users/admins) to have the ability to change the thumbnail photo of our link posts, that would be awesome!

Lastly, it does not yet support Pinterest and Instagram. Please dev team, make this happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it for a month to get the hang of it. Play with it. It's an amazing free product! Powerful enough for me to spend one day working inside it and not work in the remaining days of the month.

Real estate marketing is my main function and my work spans from Edmonton Canada to The Philippines. Creating an efficient way to promote property listings is one of the main problems I am solving. As for the benefits, the most outstanding one that I have realised is the effectivity of the automation system. Combined with apps like IFTTT, MavSocial elevates my marketing game to a whole new level!

Small Business Marketing Strategist
Internet

"MavSocial: What I personally use daily and recommend as easiest to use"

What do you like best?

Because MavSocial is organized around visual media (images, videos) it is more appealing to use regularly. They are the easiest place for anyone to obtain images. You don't have to know which size to choose or which license applies. You just search, select, put in shopping cart, and when you check out the image is automatically moved to your personal digital library. Even the free images available are visually compelling.

There is a very small learning curve compared to any other social media solution I've seen. Just click on tabs to edit for each social network. Then schedule or publish. The main reason I use and recommend MavSocial to small businesses and bloggers is the ease of use. It is also easy on the eyes which is important for those who are older or spend hours on the computer.

I wrote a review of MavSocial at http://growmap.com/amazing-visuals/ which will include a video walkthrough of how to use it.

What do you dislike?

Currently to push content to any or all the attached networks more than once requires creating a separate post. I understand they are working on making it possible to schedule multiple posts within one post. I wish I could use it to push visuals to Pinterest. (They haven't incorporated Pinterest or Google Plus yet.)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

By using MavSocial we can push more traffic from social media to our sites. They are the easiest platform to learn and to use. If you only need Twitter and a personal Facebook they have a free account. The first tier of pro account is a reasonable $30/month (and you could easily save more than that on buying images elsewhere). It is easy to teach assistants or small business owners and managers how to use it. If you need more social accounts than the versions on their site you can contact them and explain what you need. Bloggers should consider using MavSocial to offer social media management services to small businesses. There are visual reports you can provide to show your work. Be aware that MavSocial does not focus on providing advanced analytics which makes it simpler to use, but not the right choice if you must have more analytics. While MavSocial doesn't support Pinterest or Google Plus yet, they do support three Chinese social networks: Youku, Weibo, and Renren.

MavSocial makes it easy to find and use compelling images to push content to social networks. They have so many free images that even if you have no budget you can add something relevant to all your content.

The built-in stats make it is easy to see which visuals get the most interaction. I can promote one piece of content using separate posts. For example, I create a post using an image, another using a video, and a third using a SlideShare. They can use the same text or different. In this way I can test the visuals and the wording to determine what increases interactions.

Co Founder, CEO

"Great, Powerful Social Media Management Tools"

What do you like best?

Social media campaign planning and scheduling capabilities. Also pretty easy to manage account messaging monitoring.

What do you dislike?

Lackluster interface- very basic, almost cumbersome in certain regards.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give the boring, dated interface a chance... I was pleasantly surprised when I did.

Social media management and monitoring on the agency level.

Social Media Business Strategist

"Great team behind the MavSocial brand!"

What do you like best?

I think one of the aspects that is sometimes missed, when evaluating tools, is the people element. True, a tool may "technically" work with even a "bad" team, but it is my belief that those exceptional tools are ahead of the rest because of the people behind the tool. MavSocial is no exception. CEO/Founder Matthew Holden is the "real deal." So are other team members, like Chris Hodgeman. In interviewing Mr. Holden for our show(s), I was struck by how personable he is and how approachable. With my psychology background, I can easily see that that is a key factor in success for any company and MavSocial is getting it right! Simply put, if the people on the team are listening to feedback and engaging with their fans, the tool will only get better with time. That is the case with MavSocial. Already, the tool is unique in 3-5 areas, offering key functionality that is not offered elsewhere. Add to that the team behind the tool, and the only direction that MavSocial has to go is up (and up and up).

What do you dislike?

I really can't say that there is anything that I dislike about MavSocial. I realize that this is a requirement for a proper review, but MavSocial is really so easy-to-use and addresses the pain points that I have. (Ironically, that was the same terminology that Mr. Holden used in the interview, was addressing those "pain points" of the customers.) Also, "dislike" is a strong term. If I were to make a suggestion, maybe adding additional available stock video content?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You do not have to conquer it in a day. Even though the tool is very easy, take your baby steps and pretty soon, it will become habit and your results will be evident.

Time savings! For anyone participating in social media marketing (even part time), they know that time is something that we all need and something that the social media marketer never has enough of, in their daily tasks! MavSocial not only saves time, but makes repurposing content even easier. And, just tonight, through the use of the tool and the interview, I am overflowing with ideas. So, the tool helps me to create new content (idea generating) and it provides me with content (image libraries) to augment my social sharing with prepared images, helping me to keep my quiver full and save me time!

Internal Audit and Evaluation
Government Administration

"MavSocial is one of the most comprehensive social media management tools available. "

What do you like best?

My favorite MavSocial feature is the ability to purchase high quality stock photos (at very reasonable prices and access to over 35 million photos) and use them instantaneously in my posts without leaving the application. I also love the ability to save all my photos with their cloud storage, and not having to search everywhere for them. I can access them anywhere, from any device.

With MavSocial you also have the capability to upload all those miscellaneous images that you have saved all over the place. The free account provides 1 GB of visual content storage while the Pro+ plan offers 100GB. For a lot of people 1 GB is adequate for storing photos. You can gather all the images you use for your blogs and social media posts and save them in one location. Plus you can access them through the application anywhere you go. No need to worry if you have an image saved at home but are creating a blog post on the road. You can upload various image types (jpg, png, gif), audio files (mp3, mov, wav) and videos (mov, mp4, m4v). The maximum file size is 1GB. You may add metadata such as title, description and tags, to make your visual content easier to find later on. After you upload content, you can then create a new gallery or add it to an existing one.

With MavSocial, you can also create social media campaigns. You can use a list or calendar view to create and edit campaigns within the ‘Campaign Planner’. Once you create a campaign, you can go into it and add new posts or edit posts that you pre-scheduled. What’s great is that you have access to analytical reports on the campaigns you create. I am using this feature for my old blog posts. Now they are no longer dormant on my blog but brought back to life again.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike but I would love the ability to use MavSocial to schedule posts to Pinterest. That particular feature is needed with my social media campaigns and daily use. There is nothing wrong with MavSocial - I would like to see more added to it. It is one of the best social media management softwares that I have tried.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MavSocial's support is amazing! There have great video tutorials and will respond back to any questions that you have. For anyone who manages social media campaigns, this software is ideal!

I have been able to recycle old blog posts with new visual content purchased within MavSocial, which keeps traffic flowing to my blog. I have seen an increase in blog traffic and engagement of 34%. That is huge. The ability to generate reports and have analytics readily available has also been extremely helpful. I work with brands as an influencer and my ability to prove my influence and reach is paramount when working in the social media space. I can provide concrete metrics to clients which helps me get new business.

"The Streamlined Solution I was Looking For"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, and the range and flexibility of content that allows us to maintain our brand while saving sooooo much time and resources.

What do you dislike?

Can't say that we have any complaints, really.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely give it a go. It will eliminate all the headaches of your social media campaigns. Takes new employees 5 minutes to learn.

We used to think that our social media campaigns were somewhat well-organized, but MavSocial helped us really shore things up in terms of consistency, and has saved us a massive amount of time and energy in centralizing the process and making it simple. We were wasting a lot of time training various employees to stay on message and learn our cataloguing system, but were still ultimately frustrated by the results. MavSocial gave us an easy and effective solution to manage our social media campaigns, and we can pretty much just show new employees to our MavSocial account and they get it without needing their hands held. Our campaigns are not only easier, but much more effective now.

Founder/Owner
Internet

"I've barely scratched the surface but I already know I need it!"

What do you like best?

One of the best features of MavSocial is that plenty of thought has gone in to it. Instead of having to use multiple platforms for posting, tracking and finding images, it's already there. Even when posting to different networks with the same basic update, it will tell you how many words you have left to use for each one. Scheduling is there, huge image library and I'm sure there's plenty more. I shall enjoy discovering them all!

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't found anything out of place or a pointless feature. I'm sure after extended use I will find something but at the moment - more than happy...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you managing multiple sites and social media accounts then you will need an all in one product. Otherwise you will be wasting time and not maximising the benefits that can be had.

I manage multiple sites and multiple social media accounts. I've been looking around for something to manage them, either a single service or a workflow of a few. MavSocial looks as though it's going to do that for me...

Senior Digital Media Consultant
Media Production

"Absolutely Unbelievable!"

What do you like best?

Amazing in-depth metrics and analytics. You can see who, what, where, when! And for so many social accounts too. I also love the fact you can store and manage your photo and video digital assets.

What do you dislike?

Slightly confusing posting procedure, but you'll get the hang of it. Just takes a bit of patience. Watch the intro vids and you'll be fine. Perhaps they should include an auto-scheduling mode too?

Great social media management platform. This can handle almost all my needs through one interface!

Co-Founder & Director
Public Relations and Communications

"MavSocial should be part of every marketers toolkit"

What do you like best?

MavSocial has so many great features. I particularly loved that everything is under one roof, you can store, organise and manage all your visual and audio content in one place.

The fact that you can add audio to Twitter as well as schedule videos to Facebook are great advantages too. In fact I'm pretty sure there are no other tools that allow you to do this?

Their Campaign Planning and Management feature is pretty cool, the calendar layout makes it super easy to be organised and efficient.

Found it useful to be able to see what our update would actually look like on each of the social networks with their handy viewer.

Overall was very impressed with MavSocial. A very valuable tool that is perfect for those creating visual content.

What do you dislike?

It's very hard to list as was so impressed with them. It would be great to see the ability to link Instagram and Pinterest to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would strongly recommend brands, agencies and entrepreneurs who are creating visual content to use MavSocial. It’s so much more than a place to store and find visual content. If you’re creating visual content and wanting to get (and be able to measure) an ROI then MavSocial should be part of your toolkit.

MavSocial makes it easier to have everything in one easy to access place. Being able to analyse and see which of your images are performing the best is very helpful.

Being able to edit images as well as access their library was very useful.

Co-founder, Digital Marketer, Social Tools Strategist & Web Developer
Internet

"Powerful social media management tool with digital assets management"

What do you like best?

I really love the way MavSocial stores all your digital assets (videos and images). With other social media management tools such as Hootsuite or SproutSocial you have to store your videos and images elsewhere, and this becomes very difficult to manage. It's my view that most people just don't bother. With MavSocial, it's just really easy to reuse previously shared images and videos. I love the way you can purchase high quality stock images directly through MavSocial. I also like the way it integrates with a wide variety of social networks. They don't support as many as Hootsuite, but they do support Chinese and Japanese networks (with full character support). Not that I've had the chance to play with that yet as I'm not targeting users in China or Japan (yet!).

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike at the moment, but perhaps the user interface could do with some improvements. It feels a little clunky and not as intuitive as it could be. There's always going to be a learning curve with any app, and I think that's definitely the case with MavSocial.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MavSocial is a powerful social media management tool with some enterprise features for a much lower cost. It doesn't integrate with as many social networks as Hootsuite, but it does integrate some international networks too. It also integrates with stock image and video libraries so you can design your images and content all through one dashboard.

I'm using content marketing to build up my brand and awareness of the services we offer. I've been frustrated by how difficult it can be to manage content and posting to our social channels- particularly when we're short of time and resources. MavSocial allows us to keep on top of our digital assets and it helps us be much more productive in quickly posting to our networks.

Owner

"Love Mav Social"

What do you like best?

This is a great platform. I run an agency and MavSocial let's me host all my clients in a smart way, for a great price.

What do you dislike?

Very little. I would say the calendar and message inbox could be a little easier to find accounts when you have many.

Managing client social media accounts

Community and Brand Manager
Internet

"Alsmost unbelievable that it is free"

What do you like best?

The quite uncommon selection of supported social media networks. I can use it to manage Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Tumblr and Youtube from one dashboard!

What do you dislike?

I think it took me some time to figure all the features out but I've heard the usability update is planned...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's free: there's no risk! Try it and you'll love it!

It's managing my favorite marketing type: Visuals. It sends visuals and publishes them as visual updates which ensures they get more visibility.

Missionary
Religious Institutions

"Wonderful app which allows us in very short time to get our message out there"

What do you like best?

The ease of filling up a calendar with weekly updates is awesome. Links to other social media are accomplished with one easy motion.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could simply enter one post after another, without having to go 'back to campaign'

We needed a social media system that worked. We tried on our own, but this allows us to do it all at once.

"Basically in love with Mav Social"

What do you like best?

- It's super user friendly

- The free version gives me everything I need

- It allows me to organize each of the accounts I manage separately and easily

- There are tons of free photos to use and edit

- The photo editor is great

- I can schedule anything and everything I want whenever I want

What do you dislike?

- Scheduling for Instagram doesn't exist here (yet) - although they promised me it's on the way :)

- When you are scheduling something and you copy and paste a link, it shows up as just the link - you have to upload a picture separately

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it.

Mav Social has saved me tons of time. I can sit down for a few hours and schedule out the entire month on any or all social media platforms.

MavSocial Features

8.9
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Social Media Management Category
Do you work for MavSocial?