Maropost Reviews & Product Details

Maropost Overview

What is Maropost?

Maropost simplifies customer engagement with a unified email marketing platform that connects companies with their customers at every step of their journey. Providing a single customer view, Maropost creates personalized experiences across any channel for better engagement and higher conversion. Pairing white-glove service with industry-leading technology, Maropost makes customer engagement easy.

Maropost Details

Maropost's on-demand digital marketing platforms help you turn prospects into clients by ensuring delivery of targeted messaging to the right contact at the right time.

If you’re interested in a scalable email marketing platform like Maropost, here are a few questions to ask yourself:

1. Will this tool meet my requirements for connectivity? Smart touchpoints are critical for keeping your programs up and running and tend to be the most complex part of making the switch.

2. Can it scale for both volume and capability? If you’re looking for a long-term solution, you want something that can grow with your team.

3. Will I have relentless customer support? Technical support is fine, but things like a smooth implementation process, ensuring your email deliverability rates always exceed expectations, and having a trusted resource when your team needs to scale up are important.

4. Does this solution advance my customer engagement strategy? If you’re going to go through the pain of switching providers, don’t make a lateral move just to satisfy what your program needs today.

Maropost, Inc
Phone
1-888-438-3152 -ext. 101
2011
Toronto, Canada
@Maropost
Description

Maropost is a cloud-based revenue optimization suite that gives companies the ability to increase multi-channel customer engagement to maximize revenue. Through integrated marketing and sales automation, Maropost provides essential tools, strategic guidance and support needed to create more personalized customer experiences through a 360-degree business view – from marketing automation to CRM, commerce, and customer support. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada with development offices in Chandigarh, India, Maropost is trusted by 300 brands like New York Post, DigitalMarketer, Golden State Warriors, Warby Parker, Shop.com and Mercedes-Benz.

Maropost Screenshots

Maropost Reviews

Showing 111 Maropost reviews
Already have Maropost?
What do you like best?

What I liked about this application is the fact that it has a wide variety of functions that allows us to solve absolutely any aspect that we need to improve or enhance about our business, which greatly facilitates the transition from offline to online. In a very practical way, its interface has a very striking, powerful and simple design that allows its use to be fluid from the beginning, personally I had no problem using this application since I found everything quite simple and intuitive to handle, in a few minutes I already mastered the system, it also allows me to have at my disposal the necessary tools to control sales and digital marketing strategies, not to mention the fact that I also have a good agenda for managing customers in a much more orderly and systematized. Their customer service deserves a special mention since they are quite efficient when it comes to solving any inconvenience that arises while using this application, in the same way its functionalities in the area of ​​digital marketing deserve 5 stars, since They provide excellent service in every way, which particularly helped me to manage my email marketing campaigns in a fairly simple way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its cost is somewhat high compared to other similar tools, however it is quite understandable if we consider the fact that it offers a large number of functions that not all applications make available to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had read that this application was very useful for managing various aspects of business, and that it especially greatly facilitated the transition from offline to online, the latter caught my attention since I wanted to start working in the digital presence of my company, So I thought I would give it a try and frankly I could not have made a better decision, it has helped me improve the quality of my services offered and not to mention that my reach and sales have improved thanks to the different marketing campaigns that I can carry out through of this application, I recommend this application at all times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mainly its platform, it has a fairly simple design, but at the same time very powerful that allows me to carry out my email marketing campaigns in a fairly simple way and without major complications, more than those of the same design of the same strategy in question . The catalog of functions and automations that they have in the field of digital marketing is quite powerful and complete, which allows me to perform several functions within the same platform without major problem, it has personalized shipping functions that allow me to configure the group of people I want that are part of my email marketing campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost is somewhat high compared to other applications that cover exactly the same functions as Maropost Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been very useful to me when it comes to managing my digital marketing campaigns in a more optimal way, specifically speaking my email marketing campaigns, and thanks to this application I can configure several tasks that allow me to advance in the achievement of the goals set when planning my strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Engineer
What do you like best?

Maropost comes with a powerful features which enables the users on performing serious operations through this tool. It provides power for different data collection from several channels, great segmentation, analytics and the web vistors tracking ability is another best thing with the product.

Maropost is the management system for responses, contacts communication and very good on data discovering and it provides its users with video content and workflow triggering via API flows very nicely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only when your new to the system, things may seam complicated but their not like that. after a small training guidance the user is now ready to do many things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazing product with many features for performing various operations and it helps on sales improvement through different ways as well as communication enhancement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy tracking of different web visitors.

Communication and content management.

Marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

No products can make up for both incompetence and abuse. I highly suggest going to a competitor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My manager emailed asking kindly to cancel. The ceo accidentally responded to her and an employee telling them to ignore it. When my manager replied back to the CEO she was upset and said if they didn't cancel our account she'd take this to the BBB. He wrote her back and told her that she's a child and to "have an adult call ". So awful I have all the proof with email copies. Afterward, former employees have sent several messages about his abusive behavior to be when i shared his behavior online. I wrote him back and told him not to harass my employee and what he could've said to be more professional in that situation. I can share the email he sent me back telling me that the company's revenue speaks for itself. No apology. And then he wrote I'm in breach of contract and I shouldn't be in business. I then reminded him we do NOT have a contract to which he just responded "oh. Ya I was wrong you don't". Completley incompetent and rude. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not do business with this type of company. I'm happy to provide notes from former employees also outlining how awful the CEO is and how he's mishandled the company. They have started the business is suffering because of his actions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Switching to new service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Publishing
What do you like best?

I love the segmentation and email deliverability insights. Being able to target in on our most active customers, based on how recent they've been added to the maropost platform and/or purchased... how much money they've spent with us as a customer.. and how frequent they purchase our products or services, really helps us to continue to increase our sales. Plus maropost makes it easy to add and edit html content to communicate with our buyers as much as we do, usually twice a day- sometimes more and to different segments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to send to a list and a brand in the same campaign. It makes it difficult because we send to different brands based on user engagement BUT we're sending the same content. Would make scheduling emails half as time consuming to be able to have the ability to send one campaign to two different brands at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider how often you email and how big a role email revenue plays in your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've been able to connect buyers into our list on Maropost to create automatic campaigns to further communicate, monetize, and support our customers. Also, it takes a while to set up segments based on uses who clicked certain emails over a time range. Because to create that segment, we have to go in and figure out who clicked on each email in each campaign. And then go back to delete campaigns and criteria in the segment so that we can keep these clicker segments updated with recent clickers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Meg Murphy of Maropost

Hi Zack,

Thanks for taking the time to write this, and for trusting us with your marketing and growth initiatives. Sounds like you're doing some pretty sophisticated segmentation and targeting with the platform, which we always love to see.

Thank you, too, for your thoughtful feedback areas where Maropost can help you move faster - this is exactly the kind of information our product team relies on to prioritise updates and new features.

Just to let you know, you can also share feedback like this (and any ideas for new features) directly with our product team. Just sign in to Maropost, click on your name in the top right corner, and click Innovation Portal in the drop down menu. We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks so much for taking the time this review, as well as for your ongoing partnership. We appreciate you!

- Meg

Community Marketing Manager
Human Resources
What do you like best?

The customer service. The Maropost team has been by our side since day one helping implement new strategies, increase our inbox percentage, and just listen to our feedback. Not to mention the product just works - you really can't go wrong when choosing Maropost! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be a bit neater, but they're always implementing new features! I can't complain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The setup process is lengthy - take your time and make sure to leave ample time for experimentation. As mentioned above, the content builder is not intuitive, so I would not anticipate hopping right in and making an email in one fell swoop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maropost has been able to solve all of our email dilemmas - including ones we didn't know were there! We went from a low sender score in inbox percentage to high (as of today!) and this is all because of their help and guidance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Meg Murphy of Maropost

Hey Lauren!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review, and for being an incredible Maropost partner. Your feedback over the past few weeks especially has been invaluable as we improve our processes and our platform. We're excited for your ongoing ideas and constructive feedback from you and your team going forward - keep it coming.

I love hearing that the customer success team has been such a valuable partner for PowertoFly, too. What exciting wins for your domain reputation and marketing programs: that's what we like to see!

Here's to many more!

Owner
What do you like best?

Working with Maropost from the start was a breath of fresh air. Yes, it takes a bit of time to learn the platform and get everything setup and established. But, after that learning curve and implementation time the payoff is far improved deliverability. If you're someone who protects your email reputation and expects your delivery rate to reflect those efforts than Maropost is the solution. There are quite a few features we use (campaign automations, custom segments, behavior based lists, etc...) and many we don't. There's a lot of flexibility and power. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform itself is not difficult to learn but it also probably doesn't have the most up-to-date UI. Sometimes new features/upgrades take a while to get implemented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email deliverability. Managing multiple email lists and segments. Higher open rates and engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Meg Murphy of Maropost

Hey Mark,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review. I'm thrilled to hear that Maropost delivers for you, and it warms my heart to see that working with us is 'a breath of fresh air' - what a compliment!

Thank you, too, for your constructive feedback. As you know, our product team is always working to build and prioritize improvements and new features, and they're always looking for feedback like this from our users.

Be sure to check out the Innovations Portal to share feedback and ideas with them directly. To access it, just sign into Maropost, click your name in the top right corner, and click 'innovations portal' from the drop down menu. We'd love to hear from you.

As always, we so appreciate your partnership.

- Meg

Owner | Producer | Engineer
Media Production
What do you like best?

Since we've switched to Maropost, we've made good use of all the tools they have available. What's the best is there INSTANT chat-based customer support. I've had their team happily review my automation with me and it ensures our email campaigns go off without a hitch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of their interface is quite dated and their search functionality is limited (just try searching your emails for specific content for example. I'd also like to see easier test functionality (like the ability to easily send a test email to just yourself instead of having to build a test contact list and then send to THAT, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our deliverability is always high with Maropost and our mailing lists generate more revenue than before. We also use them to welcome and manage our affiliate contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Meg Murphy of Maropost

Hey Brandon,

Thanks for trusting Maropost with your customer engagement strategy and for taking the time to share such thoughtful feedback. I’m thrilled to hear you’re leveraging all of Maropost’s functionality successfully, and that our support team has been so helpful.

Most importantly, your notes on the interface and functionality is exactly the kind of constructive feedback our product team relies on for as they work on improvements and new features.

You should know that we just launched a portal to share ideas and feedback with them directly from the platform. Just sign in to Maropost, click on your name in the top right corner, and click Innovation Portal in the drop down menu. We look forward to hearing from you!

-Meg

COO
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Their support staff is incredible. They are there every step of the way, no matter how many questions we have, or how detailed or technical the questions are, they will always track down the answers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is more expensive then other providers. But you really do get what you pay for. If you want the best, you have to pay for the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before we switched to Maropost, we had email deverablity issues. We would often end up in the spam or promotions folder. It took some time, but we repaired our reputation and are now landing in the in box consistently. Email marketing has changed over the years, and Maropost has helped us with that change and stay on top of the changing trends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Meg Murphy of Maropost

Jeff,

It's fantastic to hear you've had a great experience with our Success team - we hear that all the time, and it never gets old!

Congratulations on your domain reputation improvements, too. Deliverability is no joke, and like anything worthwhile in business, it takes a real investment to turn things around. I'm thrilled to hear we were able to help.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback, and for trusting Maropost with your email marketing and growth initiatives. Here's to many more wins together!

- Meg

CEO
What do you like best?

My favorite thing has been the one on one attention your customer service team and deliverability engineers have given my account. We're not the biggest company but you guys make us feel like we are. That's something I didn't expect since everyone says their CS is amazing but very few really is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is not for faint of heart. But if you have a solid email list then you could possibly make that up right away because of the bump in deliverability that you'll see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Deliverability is key and Maropost provides it out of the box. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instant boost in deliverability and overall improvement in email strategy so we get better inbox placement. Because if we're not in peoples inbox we can sell anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Meg Murphy of Maropost

Hey Viktor,

It's always great to hear that our customer success team has been a strong partner. They're our secret weapon, and their goal is to become an extension of our customers' teams. It's awesome to hear they were able to help with your deliverability and email strategy.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback, and for your investment in our partnership.

-Meg

Director / Producer
Performing Arts
What do you like best?

Being relatively easy to use, Maropost is also easy to train other members of our team on. It's also very easy to pull in different lists and create separate journeys as we often will add a one off cadence on top of a five-step cadence. As we often have to change the copy following a change in the agenda, it's very easy to revise the copy and upload the new one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have run into some issues with people uploading the incorrect list to Maropost while this is mostly human error, it would be great if there is a safeguard here to protect us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maropost have revolutionized the ways that we are reaching out to members of our community. It has also made it very easy for people to unsubscribe to our emails if they choose to. It also makes it very easy to load journeys and change copy as needed rather than needing to create an entirely new journey each time the copy has been changed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Meg Murphy of Maropost

There's nothing I love more than seeing 'Maropost' and ' revolutionized the ways we are reaching out to members of our community' in the same sentence.

It's great that your team has found the platform both flexible and easy to use - it's really important to us that our customers are able to adapt as your engagement strategy evolves.

Thank you, too, for your suggestion to implement safeguards for list uploads. That's exactly the kind of feedback our product team relies on as they develop improvements and updates.

If you haven't already, check out the Innovations Portal to share ideas and feedback like this directly with that team. We'd love to hear from you!

-Meg

Lead Digital Marketing Strategist
What do you like best?

Maropost's Customer Service is included in your program and 2nd to none. So helpful to have trusted partners that feel like an extension of your team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find the chat feature, the content editor, and the deliverability dashboard to be the most helpful features. I think the automations could be a little easier to setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep going in the right direction! I believe Maropost is an amazing platform, and constantly adding better and better features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving deliverability issues - which is why I migrated my client to Maropost. The team has been great with getting everyone setup! I have already started to see an improvement in my client's deliverability and open rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

First off, getting to the inbox. Secondly, they have alway helped keep our reputation high. When you through in automation, Maropost is the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, I can't say I dislike anything but if I was to pick something, I'd say their feature selection is too large. Crazy to call that a dislike though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should have a long term marketing plan in place before even considering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maropost helps keep our engagement and open rates high by working with the ISPs to make sure we are delivering to the inbox. If we have an issue, they are quick to work it out and get us back on track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager
What do you like best?

I like it because it is easy to send emails to customers in magnitude and in an orderly manner. It is also able to show a healthy preview to customers of how the email manifests itself. Your support is authentic, such customer service helps us stay connected always with the experts of the program. I can do test option A and B in an excellent way; get involved in great processes to make a summary of email overlap, something that I greatly appreciate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the tool dragging and dropping be bit complicated; They need to improve in this aspect because bothers that to be somewhat complicated in terms of daily use. And this tool is used very recurrently. Not only this aspect bothers me. Sometimes there are login errors, maybe it is some error in the software in general. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this program to give you the possibility of having an effective mail marketing tool; It is necessary in this period of time to have such programs as Maropost to create excellent emails and in a simple way. It will allow you to have considerable time savings through its use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped us to email programs, in addition to that it has helped our company to track its opening rates to customers in a very easy way. It should be noted that Maropost has contributed efficiently to saving time; since we can send contents in a much easier way. We can solve mass problems by creating groups of customers to whom we need to send emails. In addition, we use it to track mentions in social networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Maropost provides a good amount of analytics for emails sent, their support is consistent and easily accessible and their WYSIWYG functionality for emails and landing pages works relatively well. They're quick to add features (so make sure you utilize the 'request a feature' forum). Once you get the hang of things it's pretty easy to create anything you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UX isn't great. It takes a while to get used to some of the navigation, and there are some ongoing annoyances that don't impact overall functionality, but are frustrating. Everything needs to be scheduled in EST, and when creating lists/content/campaigns what you're creating will go t the main parent folder and not into the folder you're currently working in. It's also important to note that all 'Lists' are subscriptions, so when your contact goes to their 'manage preferences' page they can see all of the lists they're enrolled in, so make use of segmentation rather than multiple list uploads if you can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maropost is functioning as our ESP, we are automating more emails and utilizing their forms and landing pages to create more specialized email sign up campaigns. We are also running ongoing welcome drips and re-engagement drips to keep our lists clean and healthy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Operations
What do you like best?

I like the campaign functionality and layout and easy cloning features. Customer service and on boarding was also a very positive experience. Also like be able to update content after campaign is scheduled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I Have had some issues uploading lists from time to time. Also Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maropost is not the least inexpensive provider however we have been told time and time again by our colleagues in the digital marketing word that Maropost was the standard in bulk email providers. Our deliverability has improved and we happy we made the switch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are getting much improved deliver ability stats Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Analyst
What do you like best?

Getting up to speed with Maropost was a very straight-forward and intuitive process. Having the ability to create ad-hoc journeys for new and existing customers has enabled me do be a more agile marketer and respond to changing client needs quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to automatically export individual clicks data for each CTA from the campaign report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Determine how detailed your CRM and analytics needs are first and then review the features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can easily create marketing campaigns, segment audiences, and optimize content based on consumer interaction with our CRM content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

The live chat function is always immediate and pretty helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find glitches on the site almost constantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using it for email marketing and web pages. It is pretty user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Technology Officer
What do you like best?

Having worked with Maropost in two separate organizations, one sending millions of emails a month, the other a startup establishing a list from scratch, I highly recommend Maropost to organizations large and small. Of particular note is their excellent customer service and expert deliverability team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No notable dislikes aside from wishing the web dashboard were more mobile-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the deliverability team's detailed analysis and guidance, we were able to resolve significant deliverability issues that had plagued our email efforts for over a year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

One on one interaction with our account manager, Yuri and Varun, Maropost deliverability expert. They're always breaking things down for us and keeping our goals in view as well as informing us of current industry standards.

It's also convenient that easier questions are covered by the chat feature, or their pretty extensive documentation.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More transparency on features coming out and which new features are being worked on. Custom/advanced reporting could be easier to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the service and experience the customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consolidating all of our brands under 1 or 2 accounts, and being able to have a shared IP pool in case of any issues with our IP addresses getting flagged. Early issue detection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Maropost makes it easy to get into people's inboxes. Their deliverability team combined with the CSR units keep an eye on our processes and results and that helps to insure we rarely run into any deliverability issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard and UI could use a refreshment; competitors have much easier to use platforms. That said, once you get the hang of it, the MP UI works very well.

The API times out pretty consistently, and we've had a struggle on the customer side overcoming that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maropost has allowed us to ramp up a new email program quickly and successfully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Maropost have multiple ways to implement solutions to our problems, it isn't a case of a basic data upload, they can really pinpoint changes in customer data, which we can then use to personalize the user messaging experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The intersecting arrows in the journey builder are confusing. There are probably a bunch of UI frameworks out there that can allow better handle placements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you know what data you want to integrate and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Personalized messaging (email, sms & push). IF we send the right data then we can trigger it conditionally and send better messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

I love the overlay where you can see exactly how many readers clicked on each link in the email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how every time you are editing the email and you "save draft," it bumps you back to the campaign list page. It adds a lot of time to the process when you are saving regularly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maropost helps me think more critically about email engagement and which stories get more clicks. This, in turn, allows me to improve each consecutive email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Vice President
What do you like best?

Maropost provides a solid email marketing product. On top of that, it offers some basic social integration along with SMS capabilities. They're on-the-fly landing pages are great for quick promotions. Their API structure allows code to be developed for tasks like integrating with a predictive dialing software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They need to update their SMS capabilities to meet the stringent US requirements. Additionally, you need a dedicated person to dive deep into the platform to really make use of all its capabilities. You'll sell yourself short without the proper training and time devoted to the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look into Maropost. It offers many features that others don't. And, their API feature makes it very customizable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are an agency that handles multiple client's email. Their are many products out there to choose from, however Maropost offers a sound solution with all the data management and reporting requirements. A big plus is their journey capabilities which allows the user to visually create complex campaigns with multiple operands i.e. if this, then this, etc. This allows us to create a campaign with multiple actions from start to finish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

They really adapted to our company with different categories we record data and with our campaign details and size Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The analytic aspects could be improved to make it more friendly to the consumer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Positives: Easy to use, good communication, have most of the implementations my company uses

Negatives: Would like for an improved analytics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our huge contact lists and personalizing email campaigns; welcome series and reengagement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Maropost?